Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I really love new deck.
Speaker 4: Are I had a ward on the shape but I was fourteen.
Speaker 5: The old man spag boll those Peace.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Always love to hear you. Seeing Patsy anytime, anytime, Happy to apply be Friday Team Friday Friday. So many plans, so many plans over the weekend. Is anyone doing anything slightly interesting, slightly unusual?
Speaker 4: I am being charged with selling some stuff on gum tree today. Actually I was meant to do it on Monday, and every day I've been pushing it back, and now I've promised that I'll do it today.
Speaker 5: That's the thing about these lockdown weekends. There's no excuses. Are they? Work radio show up early in the morning, work radio show, and suddenly got two days no radio show? Gotcha? And you can't go anywhere this You want to go for another picnic?
Speaker 4: So I'll give you guys first sale. If you want what's up for grabs, look at it for black dining chairs no good enough chair, enough chairs, good enough chairs, a couch.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how I'm trying to think how many chairs? Have I got enough chairs? Black chairs like, yeah, able to go with them or messag chairs?
Speaker 4: No? No, the table chairs.
Speaker 5: Always very uncomfortable. Is where you get rid of them?
Speaker 4: Yes? Metal and wooden seat part anyone on the team, they wants them to just put their hand up. Also, couch, which I also tried to give away to the team. Nobody wants the couch.
Speaker 5: You know. Look, you know what I want to do with your couch. I want to take it up to the top of this building. Throw it off. That's unrealistic, It's not is it though? Throw it off and have listeners. Guess how many pieces it breaks down into.
Speaker 4: This is a huge couch, even better than two point six meters long.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a huge one.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 5: How many pieces you think it would break into thrown from the top of this building. We're on the second floor, this big old Placo building in where we are Richmond, right, it's high high up there. You've got a great view of the g up there. I still hundred foot would you say it is undred and some foot?
Speaker 4: I would still worry that by the time you've thrown it, it's like a solid, big couch that you would just hit the ground, but it wouldn't break into pieces.
Speaker 5: Well that's the jaw of the bit right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, how many pieces do you think you'll be?
Speaker 5: Oh, I reckon, that's at least eight pieces something like that. It will just go because force mass acceleration.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's an old couch and it's a little bit worn out. We were going to put that on free or a good home. So if you want that to throw in your in your own.
Speaker 5: Time, I'm only getting it from you if we can throw it from the top of this building down to see how many pieces it breaks into.
Speaker 4: Pencil Christian for the the couch. So the chairs, the chairs, you want to throw them off the roof? No, no, no, you keep them fifty dollars epis, So don't just go throw.
Speaker 5: Horrible metallic chairs. They have them in prisons. You see metallic chairs.
Speaker 4: They cost ninety dollars each when we bought them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and then why are you getting rid of them? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because they're not that comfortable?
Speaker 5: What a salesman? The answer the deal trumpy music.
Speaker 6: You won't get rid of them for fifty fifty bucks for the fall, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Pale metal really you know as opposed to all those fake metallic ones. We've got oh my aluminium ones, my Baco foil ones.
Speaker 6: Our old couch which was actually quite nice. It was a two seater and two lovely arm chairs.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: We wanted a leather when we had order, because you need to when you have kids, you will find out you need to wipe it clean. Anyway, we called for you know, the charity people to come out. One actually was plaid and the other was floral, but it was kind of a set.
Speaker 5: They from your grandparents for the any rate to.
Speaker 3: Pressure what the charity wouldn't take them. They're only about three.
Speaker 5: Matter of fashion didn't match. We will not final belong to a thousand? What a mishmash? How can they live like this? A clash?
Speaker 4: Also, I didn't know you can get what ben needs to come around your head from when.
Speaker 5: I've called them. When you go there, they get so irritated and I pull up and they see me open the boot up of the cluegan. I've got a load of joke. They're like, oh God, put it there. And they get so annoyed when you turn up with stuff, don't they I didn't even call them. You get it you want my stuff.
Speaker 2: You come around and get the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow morning at eight am, I'm having a blood test that I need to fast for today.
Speaker 4: How long is the fast?
Speaker 5: Oh, something like fourteen or fifteen hours. So I've got a team members, you've got any carbs or anything? I need to get ready to start a car bload massively this morning, collapse for like the fifteen or sixteen hours. My wife is insisting that we update the life assurance. I don't know what the difference between life insurance and being assured.
Speaker 4: Is it something different or you miss?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, it's life assurance with an A assurance. All I know is I'm doing lots of tests. Three days ago I had to go and have my serum removed.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I went to do a blood test. I didn't even know what I was. I just had a form and the guy with what he did When I just held the form, my wife you read here today, it was like okay, And he took a load of blood, like a lot of blood. It was hardly he left. I was like exhausted, here, what's he doing with it? Or my wife doing cloning me? And then I had to wait for forty five minutes while he put it in a centrifuge, and then what he gave back to me was no blood. It was serum.
Speaker 4: Well, and he gave it back to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are you going to do with it? Had to call the courier company and they take it somewhere and then it goes off to America. The blood test tomorrow is something else. I had the blood test tomorrow and the fasting. Then I have to go and see a doctor to have one of those where they measure you, wagh you and do a You've got to bring a urine sample as well, and you have to do a urine sample there as well. In case you bring old you know, get one of the listeners to do a healthier listener, or a younger team member or one of the kids. Go and just give you a little bit, give me old man some clean peak, can you. I'm honestly right, because I've seen all this paperwork. Monday, I had to do an hour long questionnaire on the phone, right, I mean it looks like a detective.
Speaker 4: Do you know what this gives you?
Speaker 5: At the end of it, I tell you what it gives My wife if I die, I shed loads of money. It's an eyewatering amount. Even I'm like, oh my, what I mean? That is she makes more money if I die. So I just want to say this another record. If I die, it won't be this year, I reckon, it's next year, tailor the next year.
Speaker 4: Right, she's got to wait twelve months after she's playing.
Speaker 5: The long game, the long cone game, right, twenty three years. If I die, arrest my wife one hundred percent she's killed me.
Speaker 4: Suspicious How did she not have?
Speaker 5: Even? I would like, that is a lot of money. I guarantee the week after I die, Within a week of I die, she would have like a Bentley car and brand new breasts. That's who know. She's cashing all right, Patsy double thumbs up Friday. What is it for you? One? Are the things that you're recommending people do at the moment?
Speaker 6: Well, not that we need to get more of our sloth on, but I am going to push my gravity chair again this week.
Speaker 3: We touched on it Monday.
Speaker 4: This week it feels like a long Yeah, she's taking us back to Monday.
Speaker 5: When we say gravity check, it's it's a it's a recliner.
Speaker 3: It is a reclining to cause them.
Speaker 5: Gravity chairs. Gravity chair you have, you know at the International Space Station.
Speaker 3: This is the Marquee gravity chair.
Speaker 6: There's lots of markey, lots of different ones. We just went the entry level. We just went, well, let's just see if it will just be.
Speaker 5: Like common people sometimes, Pats, isn't it just go entry level?
Speaker 3: Just dip your toe in the water.
Speaker 5: What's up from the what's the presidente they've got if you're ready to fight gravity for forty bucks? Right? What's the top of the range?
Speaker 6: One the love god did look at the top of the range. Some of these are like several hundred dollars at the top of the range.
Speaker 5: What do you get like a barber and a massage?
Speaker 3: No, you get like a side tray that flips up on the side.
Speaker 5: Liked at least four hundred dollars more.
Speaker 6: It's got a space for your drink and a little shelfy your snacks.
Speaker 5: The other half the half lift. I imagine eat or Muffards have one of these, if not several.
Speaker 3: We got it at Bunning's Click and Collect fifty nine bucks.
Speaker 6: It is great because when you you know, sit in your outdoor chair, have you ever thought jeez, what would make this one?
Speaker 3: You need to get my legs up.
Speaker 5: I could have one of those places about forty bucks and I'm selling it to listen. Is I think the world to speed with a chair that you go up right, click something and move back. No one is going, wow, what is she talking about? Slow down, scientist.
Speaker 3: They're great. We love that.
Speaker 5: They are awesome.
Speaker 3: We're going to get you one for Christmas.
Speaker 6: The The other thing that I really love it I want to push this week is it's the old El Paso.
Speaker 3: They put out a pulled meat rub.
Speaker 6: And it's a limited edition one and I have given a couple to Rio to give to each of you.
Speaker 5: Notice around you, Rio is actually a producer on the show. You seem to think that he's your personal footman and butler. Once a week he's sort of carrying various things down to your car. He's a producer. You're a sistant like a magician. Remember my beauty for the siste now will be sorn in half.
Speaker 4: I remember at five to six every day he's got an alarm that goes off to remind paths.
Speaker 6: To do the no not to remind me to do the news, to when the timing is.
Speaker 5: Six o'clock. That's all we ask you'lock, I.
Speaker 3: Do something nice and you hanging on me.
Speaker 5: If you're assistant Max, he's given away.
Speaker 3: When was the last present you two gave me?
Speaker 5: This isn't even a buck, It's not a gift.
Speaker 3: So look what I suggest.
Speaker 6: Get a beautiful shoulder of pork massage message message in a pot with a can of tomatoes, a few bay leaves, whack it in slow cook eight hours and it pulls off like beautiful, stringy, succulent.
Speaker 5: I do love the al Paso sauces there to your rubs.
Speaker 4: Hey, you guys are big into your slow cookies. What Banker did last weekend was cut up a bunch of oranges, put the orange juice straight into the bottom of the slow cooker, and the meat the beef sucked up the orange juice and moist. It was surprisingly awesome with.
Speaker 3: The rub jack, or just the juice. With the man.
Speaker 4: You didn't have the rub yet, but I'll take there. You go.
Speaker 5: Listen, your wife can actually cook. She's any truck with this venezuela. She's been salted like is about three cents. Her system pulled it.
Speaker 1: Chris, you know Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Double times off Friday, where we go around the team recommend the things that we're enjoying at the moment. I've got two quick things then. One is a British TV show. If any of you've seen the brilliant internal police detective show Line of Duty, by the same producers of that, it's called Vigil. It's available on Know, on Foxtail and on Binge as well. A murder mystery Who Done It? On a Submarine? I've heard good things, oh mazing a really claustrophobic watching it. Would you ever? I don't know how people work or get a job on a nuclear submarine.
Speaker 4: I would never go on a submarine because you can't there's no exit.
Speaker 5: We have a listener right who works on a submarine for the British Navy and I only even hear from twice a year when they because they're down there for months.
Speaker 4: Do they not get Internet?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: Of course they kin'd of have an Internet otherwise, like the Russians or the Chinese with someone else is doing what you do, Jack, which is downloading some movie on bitch on.
Speaker 4: Or follow the torrents.
Speaker 5: How many submarine movies where they're like everyone be quiet and turn off the engines and there's just that sonar. You can't have some watching, you know the startup logo of Netflix. Now they don't know why they're gonna get Wi Fi there on the seabed.
Speaker 3: That I would have thought the same thing, Jack.
Speaker 5: You can still like they're all in their bunks, all streaming that way.
Speaker 4: No one knows how Wi Fi works. I thought it could penetrate the oceans.
Speaker 5: But what about why can't we get it yet properly streaming? You know? Up in I was about to say space.
Speaker 4: And you can get in planes? Can you you can get Wi Fi on planes? Yeah, that's quite regular.
Speaker 5: Now I thought it's prachy? Is itchy? So many questions morning? Anyway, My point is a murder mystery, but on a submarine, captive, no Wi Fi and a killer. What's worse, there's no Wi Fi anyway. It's called vigil. It's very very good. Although when I'm watching it, all I'm thinking about is being trapped in that flipping submarine and this detective who's obviously got solved the crime on board. She's not trained to be on a submarine. But there's a killer on the loose on that submarine.
Speaker 4: What was the detective doing on the submarine in the first place.
Speaker 5: We had to go down and investigate, and suddenly there was a high guess who's up to no good Vidual, no Russians, so they have to take off with her on board. So she's now kind of like she has to solve the murderment story while she's there. Well a promise. The next thing is something I brought in for you, Jackie Boy. Jackieboy aound two weeks ago. He's about to become a father next year in March. This is your first book of quite a few books. Whilst you're waiting for the baby to come along, you have homework to do. Steve Bidoff is one of the best writers and educators about how to be a parent. Right when I moved to Australia, he came to do a talk at the kids school and the theme of that was raising girls, and the day before he'd done Raising Boys. I ended up buying all of his books because he was incredible. It is a very very challenging time right to be a kid right now in the world. You've got important business raising the future of what a young man. Isn't this book. I've read this book right this is Raising Boys. Raising Girls is also very good. There's a brilliant who does for parents as well. This is brilliant.
Speaker 4: Honestly, thank you mate.
Speaker 5: No now, honestly have it, Jackie Boy. It's a great reading this book. Jack It's really it's actually at times it's really confronting about the damage that's still being done to young men and the way we raise them. But the great thing is you have a chance to make a difference, mate. So whilst your wife is growing the baby inside of her, you have got to grow your skills starting here. Steve bit Off Raising Boys if our mums and dad's not heard of, Steve right, brilliant writer, really really helpful. Loads of stuff that you can do. Lots of takeaways. I still catch up on the Raising Girls one about once a year still, Sony, great takeaways in there, Steve bud Els, Raising Boys. That's your first homework, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 1: Dad to be Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: We love getting your stories even when the show ends. You can still leave a message for the show. You can email me, you can leave a voice small and we love getting them the next morning and playing them back as fine out what we'll we got.
Speaker 6: This morning, Good morning, christian You have four new messages.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get into this first one, right, this first all, this story takes a real turn that will actually drive you nuts. I thought this was going soone. I said, oh, that's lovely, and then they're not so lovely. Then he gets lovely at the end.
Speaker 9: Just to warn you, Hi, Christianity, Susan, I'm just reading in regards to the flat tire stories that you had on your show. I had a doozy I was nine months pregnant, just had my last doctor's appointment, and a guy flagged me down and pulled me over. I got out of the car and he said, oh, you've got a flat tire. Can I help you? And I went yeah, that'd be great, And then he saw that I was pregnant and said, oh, I'm busy, I've got to go and drove off. I was stranded with nobody to help me fix my tire, and being nine months pregnant and trying to bend down to squat to do a tire, there was no way. Eventually, a young guy that was a school boy was walking past asked and did oh are you okay? And as I had a flat tire, and he was the only person that would help me. I was really thankful. Okay, thanks very much, Christian. I hope that no one event gets caught like I did.
Speaker 7: Thank you by I can't believe what kind of a hole does that.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even make sense if he.
Speaker 5: Was ever to help somebody or just say, got flat tire, then sees that they rooinly down because they're heavily pregnant, and then takes off.
Speaker 4: Oh this is not what I signed up for. You didn't tell me you were pregnant.
Speaker 5: That isn't you. By the way those stories.
Speaker 4: Screen, I don't know how to change your tire, so I wouldn't pull the person over in.
Speaker 5: The first place. All right, we're also talking about speaches yesterday.
Speaker 10: Hey, Christian, Darren Hear from Beansdale, just calling in regards to your spillage stories. I used to own a battery and oil shop. I was filling a two hundred and five leader drum out of a thousand letter container and it was coming out very slowly. This stuff's like honey, So I turned the tap on and left me. I had a lot on my plate that day, so I ran a bare at seven o'clock that night, my business partner called me and asked me if I actually had turned the taple, and obviously there was an expletive. We both went in there and there was literally about two hundred liters still flowing onto the floor from this drum. It was just absolutely everywhere. And to make the matters worse, and I didn't actually clean it up. It was my business partner because the following day I had to be in Melbourne at ten o'clock for a flight at two. I was away for a week, so my business partner had to clean up this mess and it was unbelievable. And it is literally still coming out of the paws of the concrete now, so it was a pretty castrophic mess.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we had a lot of fun with us. We're going to go back to it. We just stumbled into this. We were talking about Jack and I were talking about how when we were growing up, if mum was ever working late, Dad would have to step up and cook in inverted commas and he only ever had that one dish. So my dad it was quite a basic spank bowl with the mysterious added agreement of peace.
Speaker 4: For you, Jack, it was basic is the keyword again, just banger is a mash. Nothing in it. Try dry potatoes squished up, not even squished proper. You know where there's just chunks of potatoes.
Speaker 5: In the potato, semi mashed potato, the.
Speaker 4: Cheapest of the the cold sausages, and some tomato sauce on top.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll go back to a letter on this morning, but this one, Hey.
Speaker 11: Christian, Spicky got a great that's fish for you. My dad used to do meach breath just in plain water, no vities, no salt, no driving at all, and he used to serve it to us on just a slice of breath.
Speaker 5: Did you get.
Speaker 11: Created bot time and thought it has bit of big mot but they.
Speaker 7: Can improve into the all good. He didn't even toast the free.
Speaker 5: Grew up in a great depression or something. All right, thank you very much for your messages. You can email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 2: Doda you The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Time for this week's one second winner. This as part of the ass that are the Eighties, which this week has been about the letter t oh. Obviously we got the letter us week for movies are gonna like you?
Speaker 4: Are You alad to do?
Speaker 5: Why are you.
Speaker 4: Under Is there any like on the siege? What's under siege?
Speaker 5: That's nineties? I believe that's sort of like ninety one No step with me and Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Boosey.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking of damn periscope.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right. You can already tell which one is the Rob Schneider movie from the Slight week Innuendo. All right, one second winter, so I play out. Guess what one second of the songs from the eighties to do with the letter ts? So the tees are the song title, all the arses. Jack and Patsy take each other on. You can play along too. Last week, clean Sweet Patsy got five out of five. She now sits at the top of the ladder with a very clean and tidy two trillion points. All right, who.
Speaker 3: This tainted lave?
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's right, Patsy. You don't need to do that's right. You just need to gain strong tart from Patsy today. Jackie boy, wake up, take on me?
Speaker 3: Aha, my favorite clip of all time. I love that.
Speaker 5: Clip of all time.
Speaker 3: Video clip brilliant.
Speaker 5: Actually still calls music videos video clips. All right, Jackie boy, come on late to the body he got it? Do we think this is a banger under the right circumstances? All right? Two left to go? If you get these next two right, I'll give you five trillion.
Speaker 4: Okay, great? Yes?
Speaker 3: What about me? Do I get five trillion to lose?
Speaker 5: Two for interjecting immediately?
Speaker 3: That's fear.
Speaker 5: You're now on zero. I almost said, I was just about to read out the time of it's for? Is it in the air? Who?
Speaker 3: Sydney Laboratory? Colors?
Speaker 5: Color?
Speaker 4: I almost said acoustic guitars?
Speaker 5: Should we go on at seven and wind? If this is it? After an hour of warming up, nothing good is gonna We've had a nice We've had a good week, right this week, Let's just leave it now with this? What's this I've got to do with it? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: There is a TV show. Some of you may be aware of it, some of you may be already seen it. Everyone is talking about it. It's set to become I think it might already be Netflix's biggest TV show ever.
Speaker 4: It's about to become the most watched show Netflix has ever put out.
Speaker 5: And when you consider Netflix is the biggest streaming channel in the world, it's huge, and this is with zero hype. It just landed on there. The only reason I ever knew about it is my youngest daughter, Loish's fifteen, told me about it, and I started to watch the first episode and bailed midway through. That's how do we describe it? First of all, let me just play the theme too. All right, already, it's awful, isn't it. This is greating. You want to be binging this three or four times. I've been put up with this, but it lets you know about the horror coming. So this squid Game is a game show. Four hundred and fifty six contestants who were all financially broke competing to win. The last person standing to win millions.
Speaker 4: Yep, like Hunging, a little bit like hunger games. If you lose, you die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so get this, I'm watching it right. I didn't realize it's a drama. What did you think it was an actual game show?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Well, you tell just by the way things are shot.
Speaker 5: It's gone crazy kids. You span a wheel the way the fortune You guess how much the speedboat was for the prices? Right? You went home with a set of encyclopedias. They're now dying if they get wrong. So, yeah, it's called squid Game, and yeah, the consequences if you crash out are you die? Now?
Speaker 4: I really want to watch this because everybody's talking about it, and I don't want to miss out.
Speaker 5: The problem is, and you're a hipster, you should be all over this. You should be like wearing a Squid Game T shirt.
Speaker 4: It's fear versus fomo for me. I don't want to miss out. But at the same time, I'm scared of horror and I'm scared of unnecessary violence. All those sore films hostile.
Speaker 5: No, I can't bar with that.
Speaker 4: I can't do those kind of films.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: I don't know. If you've seen the series of movies where it's about various dogs in various situations like air buddies and space buddies. There was a kid's movie about some dogs that were looking at a spaceship and got trapped in that spaceship right and stuck up there right. It's obviously a kid's movie. I found that so upset I had to stop watching it. I said, the kids, I can't imagine that they would have been so lucky. It's made up. It's made that they're not really in spaces. Just so this to me, this was just like, wait, if they die, you get a question wrong, you die, And the rounds are I mean, this is such a trippy show, isn't it. The rounds are are very are various playground games, they're school games you would have played in the school yard. They do those.
Speaker 4: So how far into it did you get?
Speaker 5: A twenty minutes the first episode ten minutes for us? And I didn't have fomo. I had had I actually had Jomo, I think, which is the opposite a joy of missing out. And there's enough drama and horror in not Last right now? I don't need this every night? Oh god, we watch another episode? There's much two tonight yet say great?
Speaker 4: Can we so your kids allowed to watch it?
Speaker 5: Or you said no, she's already seen the whole series. Oh moved on to something other or extreme. Now I've seen the whole not you know she's she's with a dad who thought it was actually real? Is that how they do that? There? Over there? You kill people?
Speaker 4: The same dad that was worried about those dogs going into space, but.
Speaker 5: They would have been so lonely. Jack, you know who's the we're going to pat them up there or get them to land that little spaceship. Everybody's this terrifying, Patsy. Have you seen this?
Speaker 6: No, but I've seen it short and it's on my list. But I didn't realize the concept of it. But I was fascinated.
Speaker 5: What do you think it was a cooking show with Rick Stein? No, it looks sewage Challenge.
Speaker 3: How glory is it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Because I'm not good with gore.
Speaker 4: This is where I stopped. They didn't even get into the squid game yet. Oh really, he's just got loan shafts chasing him for money and they're about to shove a Pinupy's nose and we turn it off.
Speaker 5: This is the other thing that keeps happening this oh, everything about it, In a word, discombobulating. I felt very discombobulated watching this whole show. Has anyone seen more than twenty minutes as all we've got up to combined on the show? Has anyone seen the TV show everyone is apparently talking about.
Speaker 1: Give us called Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the biggest TV show in the world right now, Squid Game. Jack and I bailed out first episode. Too much for our delicate dispositions. I was left feeling very discombobulated. Theme chune, theme tune, horror start as as this is like a kid, you know, school recital who hasn't learned to play the recorder. And it's a game show drama about an extreme, very extreme game show where the contestants four hundred and fifty six all have to sleep together in the same room. That's the bit i'd find my stress for and all that's not the bit of potentially dying. If I got a game of slapta border relax in a giant megadorm with four hundred and fifty six people, I found that. But even the concept of that stressful. So basically, contestants crash out, lose everything that lives playing a series of children's games. Yep, that's it. So who has actually seen this? Should Jack and I go back into it? Have you got here? Diane? Good morning, Diane, Good morning, Christian. So squid game?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 12: I've seen a series with my daughter and she's seen it four times now since.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'd be sleeping with one eye open. She's going to insist that all sleep in one dormitory.
Speaker 4: Even the second viewing is worrying before.
Speaker 5: Before she's making notes. All right, she's making she she's typing up a manifesto.
Speaker 12: It's not even that. Have you heard of the computer game Roadblocks?
Speaker 5: Is that like Mario supercart Oh?
Speaker 12: It's a building community game that keeps playing on life challenges into that game.
Speaker 5: Now they moved on from Minecraft. I loved a blockiness. I loved Minecraft. These kids, yeah.
Speaker 12: They're playing squad games on Roadblocks now too.
Speaker 5: Wow, what did you enjoy it?
Speaker 12: It was just if that's fine. It was just different to all the normal horrors that's out there at the moment.
Speaker 4: I don't know if i'd need something different to the normal horrors.
Speaker 5: Life out there just pretty awful enough without escaping with more horror.
Speaker 12: Watching this show. You can't beat you watching it. You've got to watch it.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you find it interesting?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 12: I did. Yeah, I didn't mind. I mean I don't mind a bit of a horror freak myself too, so I don't mind a little bit of gore. But yeah, it was brutal, but it's definitely interesting.
Speaker 5: I reckon there's probably a dating app I my set for horror freaks to get it on with each other. Squid Game planning on the background, squid game and chill.
Speaker 4: You have such a nice tone in your voice. Time as you said, it's brutal, Diane.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much you call.
Speaker 12: I think Christians have a good day.
Speaker 5: Seriously, set one eye opened this weekend. How you got here, Susie.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Susie, good morning, How are you all?
Speaker 5: I'm good. Squid Game. You've seen it, seen all of it, and.
Speaker 12: And I think it was good. It was entertaining. It's very schlock horror.
Speaker 13: It's it's pulp fiction, it's bill it's fantasy horror.
Speaker 5: Yeah, another way to described that. You know, I guess if Quentin Tarantina was allowed to have his own primetime game show. It's probly what it would look like, and people would die and stylized gore.
Speaker 14: Would you would see the gore in slow motion.
Speaker 12: It's very anime. It's very Japanese and Korean game show TV game show, Susie.
Speaker 4: I really love the game show aspect. What I wish is someone would make an edit of it to take out the violence, and then I would just watch the narrative of it, but without the gore.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 14: Seriously, Jack, you go to man up and watch it.
Speaker 4: No Jack, You know I was eating dinner as we tried to watch it.
Speaker 5: No way. All right, Susie, thank you very much. You cool have a good weekend.
Speaker 14: Thank you you too.
Speaker 15: Bye.
Speaker 5: All right. Listen now, whether or not you've seen the show the which is basically extreme game show where they do it's a series off to find the last person standing who wins millions. I think there's like a cash accumulator. It's a series of children's games that you would have played at school in the playground. If squid Game right, one of the big networks Channel nine or seven, buy it up. This is bound to happen, right and do a diluted version. What children's games would they be playing in the Australian version of squid Game.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'commell show podcast, the.
Speaker 5: World's biggest TV show, the one of the world is talking about the moment something called squid Game. It's a drama based on a very very very extreme TV game show. Four hundred and fifty six contestants all financially destitute or anything. It wants to watch this. This is so, this is horrible. They play a series of school games that we would have played in playgrounds and guess what if you lose, you lose your life. That's how you find the winner. I should just point out this is a dry but this isn't actually a real game shaving that I thought for the first couple of minutes it was. It's on Netflix, it's called the squid Game. We're saying if it came here to Australia, what would be the children's games people would be playing? Chris, good morning, I'm good Chris.
Speaker 14: What will be the game Brandy?
Speaker 4: I used to love brand Brandy basically Tiggy Tiggy with a tennis ball.
Speaker 12: So instead of you know, getting in with your hand, you're hitting with a tennis ball.
Speaker 14: Let's wat the tennis ball out for a board.
Speaker 5: Yes, you put up on a Friday, that's all I said, don't mind a little bit of that. Put it chauting on Monday. But let's not end the week with.
Speaker 7: I'm not me automatic weapons here.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's move on. Let's get cold, Christoph, go take it easier of the weekend, Chris, tough times at the moment, guys, put in the promo. Yeah they're back Monday, Colin, good morning, Hey, Hey you going guys?
Speaker 14: I had this conversation with my daughter yesterday.
Speaker 1: Actually, what games we would put in at at all? We ad musical chairs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very extreme musical chairs.
Speaker 4: And Brittish Bulldogs one of.
Speaker 5: The classics, right, Bulldogs, such a great game. I don't think you're even allowed to play Bulldog anymore. Playgrounds is too sort of violent, I love.
Speaker 1: That would be a problem with squid game style.
Speaker 5: You're quite right, You're quite right. And musical chairs. I always to find that so stressful as a kid. Oh that is really so that stressed me out. Thought of it now. Musical chairs so many kids parties, my daughter as well. We have to do it very fairly now and make sure everybody gets a chair everyone the game, I know, but you can't have that these days. So and so has been triggered to go online. You'll get canceled because of a game with musical chairs. Round it one stuff, Colin, Thank you very much. Have a good weekend, mate, it's Jason. Yeah, I'm good Jason. So what would be in the Australian version of Squid Game.
Speaker 16: I've got a couple but the top of the carl he would be a handimated dash but in double pluggers and if you if you double plugger blows out, you get one at the back of the eggs.
Speaker 5: That's a great idea. Do you know what, Brisbane? What is it? It's just not my intention that we don't need to add. There's an abundance of bullets today on the show. It needs to stop. Guys, come on.
Speaker 1: A ber you're listening to the question you know Carl's Show.
Speaker 5: Podcast yesterday of the show where Jack was talking about his frying pan, right, and we were talking about how you could be carefully clean them. You've got to look after your skillets.
Speaker 4: We well, we had a rule that you're not allowed to put it in the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: No, not that you should never use a metallic spoon right to stir your dish. I would never, please we agree, or least that my friend okay, because perhaps he knows they're hence the grown You damaged the enamel, don't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chris damage owls badly, and I might add my scan pans.
Speaker 3: Saucepan set said to him, no metal spoons.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I'm with Patsy on this onred percent, zero tolerance, right, zero tolerance on skellet abuse.
Speaker 4: So would you let it go in the dishwasher then, because now I break the rule once and now every time that thing's going in the.
Speaker 5: Dishall those jets blasting it for forty five. You don't put your skillet in the dear front, do you.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're terrible at our place.
Speaker 4: The idea is you're not meant to put it in there because it slowly gets rid of the anti stick technology.
Speaker 5: The enamel, the foul technology.
Speaker 4: Know how easy it is when you see that frying pan with all the stuff.
Speaker 5: In life are easy, my friend. But you've got to respect scientists, boffins, people that couldn't make the cut for NASA go on and work in the R and D were searching develop for prime lets crusade.
Speaker 4: All right, they've done a great stuff with non stick technology, but if you're going to put it in the dishwasher anyway, you don't really need toorry about whether it sticks and the dish.
Speaker 5: Washer is going to take. It's the same they have on the Space Shuttle. It's the same technology you've got to respect.
Speaker 4: For frying up eggs on the Space Shuttle.
Speaker 5: No, exactly, they can't because when it re enters, just the same thing that's coated in the same thing that's on your fronme pan. Oh, the rocket is spray in tefil.
Speaker 3: What about your scrub buddy. He'd be sitting on the bench going, well, what have I done wrong? He's put him in the.
Speaker 5: First kitchen toy story Pixar with a kitchen version.
Speaker 4: First of all, his name scrub Daddy, scrub Buddy.
Speaker 5: I like scrub Buddy though he's got mate, though he does look all lonely the other side there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, scrub Daddy still gets to work out on the bigger pans that can't fit in the We got this enormous I hate this thing, A big enormous square pan that goes on the cook top right and anytime you got to cook it, wash it, it hardly fits in the sinking it out back. I leave that thing soaking for days.
Speaker 5: That's my trick to you're going to clean that it's soaking. My new one is right, it's I get a it's washing powder and you put a load of it in the dirty pan, put some water and boil it on the stove top and it cleans off. It's all shiny. This is three aw you're listening to d D's Other uses for household objects. You cannot put a frying pan.
Speaker 2: Too late, O col too late, you ruin The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Patsy, you've got cookbooks at home.
Speaker 3: I've got millions of cookbooks.
Speaker 5: My wife's got tons of them. Have you ever actually tried to cook for any of the recipes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have have You must have turned out mainly just ornaments.
Speaker 5: To impress people, aren't they that you're really a serious chef.
Speaker 4: We never open our cookbook.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, no, we do our Jamie Oliver ones. I've got some good simply too good to be true, which is an Australian housewife that's done this low fet It's great.
Speaker 4: Those Jamie Oliver ones that say they take fifteen minutes, they do not.
Speaker 5: We have about five or six those flipping Jamie Oliver once and they're always like easy to do they know you, and right you say, easy to do it, okay, and then you're like, this is so much harder. So there's got three pages of steps just to make a sausage snack. You know, like, there is too many steps to this, there should be no more than four. Ei. Then there's a gap and we found it yesterday in there's so many cookery books. You wait the next couple of weeks as we gear up to Christmas and all that, you'll hear all the chefs coming out. How can they keep having cookbooks out? By the way, how many more dishes can Jamie or Gordon or any of them churn out? But anyway, the gap in the market, I think is all of these cookery books. They're all like Jamie's amazing Italian meals. There's a gap in the market for underwhelming, bad food actually cooked by dad's. Yesterday, Jack and I stumbled into the fact that both of us growing up, whenever our dads did cook, it would only ever be his one go to dish. There wasn't like a range of options. You were just simply served up basically slop you would have had in a sort of an Oliver workhouse.
Speaker 4: We had a difficult few years where mum was working late, so every night we were getting bangers a mash.
Speaker 5: And this bangs much as a lovely dish, but with no gravy and barely mashed.
Speaker 4: Just the potato. I don't even think we had salt, to be honest, No butter, no butter, and the potatoes just squashed out potatoes.
Speaker 5: Mind, I just made spank Bob, but we'd always put an empty entire can of peas in it. I've never seen anyone do that since. Here are some of the calls we had yesterday.
Speaker 8: So his dish was a specialty called garch. They would both go to the fridge and call out whatever was going off, whatever had mold on a pig. Or you'd just be scraped off, chopped up roughly and chopped into a pan. Add a splash of soil sauce and that was enough.
Speaker 13: He'd just get a pressure cooker, chop up potato, pumpkin, carrot, and put peas in. And it was called yak because of the side effects because we were all fletcherlant afterwards.
Speaker 1: Dreadful dish.
Speaker 7: I would call it was lambs fry liver with mashed potatoes.
Speaker 14: However, it was too lazy to pull the potatoes, so that would be mixed up in with the match.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian sticking. My dad used to do misspokes just in plain water, no visies, no salt, no clothing for all. And he used to serve it to us on just a slice of free did he get created and thought it had a bit of Biggie Mot but that could improve into all.
Speaker 5: It's amazing. Often when we talk about food with you guys, we will start getting really hungry. That's got the opposite. I'm actually I'm good for a couple of days now. Just the name of some of those dishes, right, gotch yuck? What else can you add then to our dad cookbook? So what was your dad's go to one dish?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, My dad's go to a dish when mum was working nights chunky craft cheese on burnt toast, Always burnt toast. There's no excuse for consistently burning toast every Sunday night for years. We had to put up with that. That's from Cape Christian. Spam fritters, get out spam.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: No, If I said spam, which family member does it remind you? Same with me? Absolutely, they love spam Irish grandparents. It was always spam.
Speaker 4: I think it's something like a hangover from water because I actually had a whole pantry fla spam.
Speaker 5: Those that try and get the cans with that strange little key at the top. How do we think globally spam sales are going? Right? There? It's just still hanging in there spam. Imagine you know someone at us. We're very proud of ours son. He's just got a new job. He's just trying to head of marketing for spam. You've got spam, but and your pantry.
Speaker 3: Parts absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Spam. That was from Rachel. Christian has a newly divorced dad. Back in the eighties, mind, I only ever made us tortellini with ketchup. I loved him, still love that. Back in the seventies, when sid markets started to get some more exotic ingredients, my dad for some reason would make bean sprout sandwiches. He wasn't a compete savage he would find him. We were not vegetarians. By the way, When my dad was left to cook for me, he would always ask me what I normally had. I was four at the time, so I had no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Just give me the usual.
Speaker 5: Simply said ice cream chips. So that's what I got. Christian, I had. Dad would only ever make homemade potato cakes. They were actually pretty good. He resides in heaven now and I smile every time I see someone getting a side order a potato cake on a Saturday night. My mum would work late. Dad would just mix for dinner two random flavored cans of soup together. Actually, what a great idea mixing. I loved that One's Richard Stuart's got wheater Pix, wheatbix and water. No, no, no, that's revolting. All right, let's go to lines. Who we got here? We got you Julie, good morning.
Speaker 15: Hi Christian here going.
Speaker 5: I'm good. Judy, how are you? How's your week gone so far? Judy not too bad?
Speaker 17: Long time listener, first time.
Speaker 5: Caller, excellent, We love that. Judy, welcome to the show. Thank you very much taking the big step to give us a call. So your dad's dish.
Speaker 17: So dad was pretty challenged in the kitchen partment and all we could operate was the toast, and so we used to only ever get toast. And if he thought he was blaming it up, you'd get a piece of individually wrapped craft teese on top.
Speaker 5: Wow, as a garnishes.
Speaker 4: The spoiling is.
Speaker 5: Das like that. So video just dinner rounds at the moment in the steak restaurant in London. That's incredible, what a treat and he still makes it tonight.
Speaker 17: That's what he has for breakfast.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Hey, listen, if it works, journey it out right, Judy, thank you very much, you call. You have a nice weekend. Thank you, Bye bye, Sharon, Good morning.
Speaker 17: HII. My dad used to make spring rolls. But the funny part is he'd had the beat frior in front, bowl of mints on one side, pastry on the other side, siggy hanging out his mouth.
Speaker 5: Any great chef exactly.
Speaker 17: They put a spoonful of mince into the pastry and roll it up and deep forr it. And I don't know how much cigarette ash we ate during our.
Speaker 5: A nice bit of tar, yeah, just just mix it all.
Speaker 17: Up and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in front of the cricket, just a little spring cut of ash.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's brilliant.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Tim, Hey, Christian.
Speaker 5: I'm good. Tim. I hope you well. Thanks to co on the show. So tell us about your old man's dish.
Speaker 18: Well, back in the day, they used to walk to hunt for his food, so we'd cringe every time he'd go out because he'd come back with a rabbit and chuck it in a pot with his famous rabbit shoe. And he was of the.
Speaker 19: Theory that no veggie had a used boy date.
Speaker 18: So the carrots had been in the crispa that long that you could bend him in half and they wouldn't break. And the potatoes were growing. But he thought if you cooked them long enough, the longer you cooked them, everything was.
Speaker 14: Falling, mate, and nuk it yes in Nuka.
Speaker 19: So we'd play it up and then put a ball in the middle of the table because you'd be going into it and every now and then you'd come across a palette.
Speaker 5: What a lovely si palette.
Speaker 19: Daddy favor le palette, mate, And we used to sit there and just throw them in the bowl in the middle of the table.
Speaker 5: Mate, Tim, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: You go.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast Christian.
Speaker 5: When mum went away, they had always begining to let that when mum was walking late there was no one else. Now that it was before there was a Greeks. There was just some nervy looking or over confident dad right and get this party started. When mum went away, we looked had to look forward to pink potatoes. These we basically my dad would boil potatoes and hot dogs together, them mashed all together. Something a kid would do on Father's Day as a so called treat. Deborah Christian FYI, Spam is massive in a y. In fact, they have an annual festival, festival just devoted to spam. Christian there and there was no spam left in walworst Water gardens yesterday. It is actually still very popular. Do you know what? Do you think we should try and hire a chef then to cook spam for us next week to see can spam be nice?
Speaker 4: I don't want to taste it again. I've actually got terrible memories of spam.
Speaker 5: But what was it? What formed? Do you have?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 5: Just that fried?
Speaker 4: I imagined it like just a block and jill, block and Jill.
Speaker 5: It's the jelly stuff in there as well, it's just shake. I think it was the color of is that kind of flesh covered pink? How you got here? Kate?
Speaker 15: Goodring, Kate, Good morning Christian Pats and Jack?
Speaker 16: How are you good?
Speaker 5: Good Kate? What did dad cook?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 15: Dad couldn't cook at all, so for dinner there was no other way to describe it other than vegamite bread because he didn't even know how to use the toaster. Not no, it was whitebread with a crust cut off and butter and a lot of vegamite and he rolled it up like sausages and put it on the flate and that was it.
Speaker 5: You know, I picked the wrong time to become a dad. You got away with basically nothing.
Speaker 4: Bar was so low.
Speaker 5: So will you be at a Halper cook and whealel kids? No kind of east. You're the guy for me. Wow, that's amazing, Kate, Thank you very much. You cool. Take care?
Speaker 16: Thank you, Paul, Paul, Hello, Christian, there you go.
Speaker 5: Gotcha? Oh what did you dad cook in the kitchen for you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Look specially was a thing called lambs fry. Lambs fry, I guess there's liver and we I don't know where he used to get it from, but he used to just find lambs frow whenever he had the cook.
Speaker 5: So we're just lambs. Were just lamb livers.
Speaker 8: That was it.
Speaker 5: That's what you had. There was no vegetables.
Speaker 7: Oh now the vegetables he used to put on was bacon, all right, Yeah, that well.
Speaker 5: Known thing that grows in the garden and a lot of bacon was the vegetables. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Oh, I was sure where he got the lambs fright from?
Speaker 5: Who knows. All right, Paul's actually very much you call random guess this.
Speaker 1: Is the Christian Commel Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're moving on now. We've got the time Wasted coming up about your dad's go to dish. But a lot of you have got a lot to say about us disregarding Spamiously, a lot of people are making the case that spam isn't as bad as we thought it is.
Speaker 4: I actually wonder what happened to my nan and pass Dasha spam because they had a pan.
Speaker 5: I wonder what happened to a spam related to death stuck in one of those cans.
Speaker 4: They have passed on now, But none of us in the will inherited all that pantry of spam. Ready for the big push something just in case?
Speaker 5: All right, anyway, we've got stories called him. Andrew's called in. He heard us talk about spam, and I think he's part of a Facebook group. There's so many different Facebook groups these days. Next week we should find out. Please tell us if you're part of an unusual Facebook group, because they're huge. Andrew, good morning, how's it going spam? Make the case?
Speaker 14: Oh, I just heard you talking about ittle so caller talking in about a month or so ago, I was in a super market and seeing spam on sale and thought this was stupid because there's a whole shelf of it. And I put up in these Facebook groups who we do a spam challenge and so you can come up with the best dish, and everyone jumped on board. So we all had these crazy spam things on the go, and I actually ended up making a spam spam and bacon Wellington with.
Speaker 5: Is a beautiful thing, but spam one. So it's rolled spam with the pastry round it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I cut it into a circle and wrapped it in bacon and then wrapped it in pastry.
Speaker 5: Is a lot of meaty sort.
Speaker 14: And it was a bit too much, I tell you what that was.
Speaker 5: It too much was the spam was good spam in.
Speaker 14: Glaze, bourbon glaze and pineapple jam and something else.
Speaker 10: I hurt with it.
Speaker 5: Jack and I are still not fit in the case for it, which we tried it. We heard you out, Andrew, Okay, have a nice you can enjoy space.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I'm close to my wife, but I do not want to be this close to my wife. Meghan Trainer singer Meghan trainers a real She's made a new addition to her bathroom, hissing her toilets in the same bathroom. That is ridiculous. That is my time when I escape in there. Many is the time that I finish my business. But I can eke out another twenty minutes of hiding. It's like a spa in there.
Speaker 15: For me.
Speaker 4: It's a sanctuary. And I can't believe pads that you allow Chris to walk in and you walk back and forth between each other.
Speaker 6: We talk to a choice. It's Chris, and then it's the dog, and then it's Ordery. It's like an aoleen. It's like an alarm.
Speaker 5: That door shuts and you're saying to the world, go away.
Speaker 3: It's like an alarm. Every time I sit on the throne, it's like an alert goes out, like the bat signal.
Speaker 5: Wait, she sat down, She sat down? She needs a task, no privacy? Yeah, yeah, I love that time. And you know what I do as I get my phone out and I do words with friends on there, and I'm happy, just for twenty minutes, a brief respite from the ongoing chaos or rama. Could anything worse then my wife sat on the tornic next to me, that you need to have some kind of you don't need to be that close to them, and they don't want to be you know. Oh gosh, what do you mean all you know? He says, I would go out the more I forgot if you do comment on it enough, Meghan Trainer, my wife is that listens, that's a nice thing to do. No, it isn't so today. This is Jack's favorite time waste o the years you're humor, No, you've been chuckling all day. Toilet bands, any of the bottoms or poop poop, they always get gold whatever the time worster is toilet bands. He's grinning pantsy all right. Toilet bands? Who's playing at toilet Fest? White snake gold plus takes a bit of time first and stink crowded out house silver plus boys getting hot in here, that's right, fly usher lusher silver plus. All right. These two are I'm cynically doing this to get golds because they're what I call toilet really based pooy Lewis and the lows told you and the mummers and the crappers gold, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: That's that's the kind of stuff I've got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's so happy. I knew that somehow I was sending him up a right, what have you got? Toilet man's, the food floaters? Yeah, oh, come on, it's Friday boat the poo poo dolls, bronze. Is there nothing worse? What is it about toilets at train stations where there's always a floatery the law and also not just that, why they? Why they they're filthy? On they toilets and train stations. The men's are the worst places on earth. Anyway, carry on.
Speaker 4: Great scar punk band, real Big Flush.
Speaker 5: Silver.
Speaker 4: Maybe you don't know the band, Oh I do.
Speaker 5: Maybe you don't know humor.
Speaker 4: I didn't tell you that my toilet was really clogged up this week.
Speaker 5: Darryl's here. Hey, hey, it's Friday.
Speaker 4: I had to call him the Queen of disco herself. Donn a plumber?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's God. Plus the performance, the sketch.
Speaker 4: Then you'll hate this, but our Spanish and Italian friends will love Lady Kaka.
Speaker 5: No. That is good. That's good, Gold, You've done well.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast yesterday.
Speaker 5: Right, I thought Jackie Boy was in the one of the men's cubicles. And the reason why is because I just saw his laptop and as we were talking about this week on the show, he's built chocolate in it. That laptop goes everywhere with you. It's like his oxygen backpack, right, And I saw it of sat then at first I thought he spontaneously can bust because it was like where your legs were ten minutes before. And then I was using the men's toilets here at the station, and I just presumed it was you with the closed door of the two cubicles.
Speaker 4: And there's hardly anybody else here fair enough, so I thought.
Speaker 5: Jackie Boy's in there, right, I'll have a bit of post show comedy. So I went there. I'm forty eight right, And even on the way out, because there was nothing, I thought it was open. I would go away. I doubled down and went I come out, and to my horror, I see jack I don't still don't know who did I do that to. Actually it was a client on the cubs were signing off a big deal. Oh you are breakas Joe Gard was and said, yeah, I heard him. I'm out. I'm going to take it to Nova. I'm going to put the double down a nob boy any who. I teld my wife this yesterday. She went, you should have checked had a peer under it? I went, what if I saw somebody out them looking at me? And I'm sorry I thought you were Jack. Let's not get out of the.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 5: We must move on alrighty China Bands, we should have finished this show two hours ago. No goods come out of us today. All right, chint Bands, time wats the last all the week? Backflush Boys, Silver, It's a BackFlash where it all comes wedding up and you're like, please, terrifying Rachel, well done, Irish band, this one you poo Silver, Daniel, Bide, Ray Cyrus, That's what I'm Libby Pearl, Jammed, Ebns, Bronze Michael. All these people are answering this. These are the most recent texts on their phone. Send another one very quickly. That's going to look like the last thing you've sent today. Red Hot Chili Poopers.
Speaker 4: Yes, you get what you asked for?
Speaker 5: Yep, Gold Steve, who do go poos? Pretty good? Why this is? This is rude? Okay, However, we're dealing in this area, aren't we. We've asked them, We've invited them in for toilet bands. This is the vernacular, if you will, of the toilet area nine inch cable gold new skids on the block. I think I'm getting close to just ending this bum Jovi panic at the porter stink Floyd.
Speaker 4: They all get gold.
Speaker 5: The only smart one I can see here as our man in Noosir, Lookie boy Elton on the.
Speaker 4: John Sivil Plus.
Speaker 5: All right, we are bout Monday morning. When you wake up, we'll have the misheard lyrics at the end of the week. There's always so much stuff that we've just run out of time for. And I was going back through my notes yesterday evening, stuff that we've run out of time for. This week. We still never got to hear about your hot water that's on the thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, the good news, I'll give you a teaser for Monday about the hot water brilliant.
Speaker 5: Sadly we also run out of time for I got a strange email yesterday from Petrina Jones just listing her top three cakes. And I remember think we had a big meeting yesterday. I'm sure we didn't say anything about coming back strong Friday with a top three of cakes. But next week we're getting and the lasers on Jack's hot water, and we still have night time. For my thing about can owls smell death? I have a top ten of other animals that can smell death. There is a reason, a very valid reason, why I googled that and he came up. You can hear that. What a hot tease that hot water? Top three cakes and can owls Smell Death? Have a great weekend. We're back Monday morning. Take care, Bye a brighter nose.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast