Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: There's a show in my kitchen.
Speaker 3: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 4: There's a bend in my kitchen? What are they gonna do?
Speaker 5: Soudowaka's gonna play, that's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: They might use my lue.
Speaker 6: Good morning, now, then don't come to my home. My name is Monica and I'm hosting the Christian O'Connell Show from my house in England.
Speaker 3: Religion.
Speaker 7: Monica, thank you very much for inviting us around your lovely home. That might be Melbourne's Chinese kitchen, but this is a beautiful house. You've got gorgeous family. There's fresh food you've baked and made it. What time do you have to get up this morning to let everyone in?
Speaker 4: Three o'clock, three o'clock.
Speaker 8: Honestly it looks great. Are you not glad you won this prize?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: I still can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You're in my kitchen here.
Speaker 8: We're in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: Noticed that we've occupied your whole house. First of all, so Jack said, good morning Jack, morning guys. So Jacks with me in the kitchen. Where is Patsy? Patsy, where are you in the house.
Speaker 9: I'm in Ollie's room, little four year old Ollie's room, surrounded by minions and legos, and I love it.
Speaker 7: Have you seen Patsy's She's just to describe it. So there's a bunk bed like you have when you got little kids, yes, and then then by the bunk beds, kids have always got that business desk that's attached to it for all that kiddie business. When the markets wake up around the world, are the kids logging online?
Speaker 4: No time to get out of the bedroom, going there from the base.
Speaker 7: Of the bedfolio stock around and that is Patsy's news desk.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love this little room.
Speaker 7: So Jackie boy, why don't you go walk into the front room then where the band are going to play? Now? I need to and I let you know something, right, the band got here so early, okay, So I we were talking about Pseudo Echo. And when I arrived at half five, I mean, I hope you've got great neighbors, because I could hear Sudo Echo they were they were doing their sound checks. They have to do their songs at half five. Also, why is the security god outside who is trying to storm this? Is that to stop us?
Speaker 10: Getting out by the way, all right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna start outside. I'm starting at the front door. So I walked from through the front door into the living room where Pseudo Echo has completely taken over.
Speaker 4: They're not kidding around with the amount of gear they bought as.
Speaker 7: If they're playing the crowd. There's like just by you or considered. There's like there's stage.
Speaker 10: Lights here, there's stage lights. There's road cases everywhere and back up drums. I mean, is the drummer going to go through some drums and the.
Speaker 7: Dramma looks like he's he's pulled in all night, So I understand why there's a backup drummer.
Speaker 10: Microphones, keyboards, how many keyboards in Pseudo Echo? They just keep appearing, leads everywhere. And then that you go around the living room and you pop into what is described as belbourne smallest kitchen, a lovely pokey kitchen with only enough room for Brian, the lead singer of Pseudo Echo, to have his microphone. And when he's in there, you can't actually it's the microwave. You can't access the sink, so there's no going into the kitchen once the band start.
Speaker 7: This is amazing, Monica. You actually have got a lovely house. Now, how are your sons coping with this? They're going to like crash about seven or eight. They seem to be sort of running around a bit confused at the moment.
Speaker 6: No, they woke up about four o'clock and yeah, they're pretty happy being around all these people.
Speaker 11: So yeah, they love it.
Speaker 6: They just can't wait for a band to play.
Speaker 7: Now. I love the relationship with your husband, Dustin. How long have you two been married?
Speaker 3: Eleven years?
Speaker 6: We just celebrated eleven years.
Speaker 12: As you say in Slovakia, Tashima yeshima?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Does it mean? How are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Actually, what does it mean?
Speaker 6: Yeshima? It's something like I'm pleased?
Speaker 7: I am I am pleased. That's exactly what I meant to say. I need to go back on Google Translate. I've been up all night learning tashima and also a cassa mash.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's how are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Right, all right, let's play a song. So this morning show we are live until nine o'clock. Still got the time waste? Pseudo Echo playing not one but two songs. Obviously going to be doing Funky Town that's in a contract also going to be in a special version of a band from this way Jet are you going to be My Girl?
Speaker 8: Which is going to sound great as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 7: I just need to it's everyone listening who works on the show, who's here, because we have actually overtaken somebody's house this morning. We are guests here and I'm saying that to two people in particular, Patsy.
Speaker 4: Know, we don't know.
Speaker 7: They will say she's outside, tucked her in that bedroom to day. That means she's going to be online shopping. I'm not check Facebook. The record number of updates on Facebook outsite means online shopping, Cash dot Com, dodau. The other thing is literally about five minutes before going on here, there was a I mean you smelt it. There was a terrible, terrible smell.
Speaker 10: And it's a beautiful home to be beautiful, lovely clean home, cakes, the smell of cakes with.
Speaker 8: A vacuum, partisserie items.
Speaker 4: But then what was coming from the hallway that wasn't the smell.
Speaker 8: Of mistakeable sound of someone destroying a toilet.
Speaker 7: And I don't know who it was, but in that area where it came from are the engineers. Now, engineers like being in radio stations. They get very irritated if you take them out of their little wookie holes to say this, come out in towards the light.
Speaker 8: Come out.
Speaker 7: It's okay, the cables in your souldering irons and your HDMI cables, come towards the lights. Some of them have seen daylight in thirty five years. So obviously we've brought them out their little comfort home. Okay. Plus, it's bad enough and we say we're going to do in the show outside the studio, they get very very upset and start screaming. Then when you say, oh, by the way, there's going to be a five piece band as well, you need to do all this stuff for that, they get very upset. So I understand where it's the fear factor in there. They might empty their boughs. Do it in your pants, or walk outside and do it. Don't do it in the showbiz toilet, JACKI and the suits.
Speaker 8: I've got to use that to it. Can you go in there and check there listening?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go.
Speaker 10: Also, they're down the hallway where the bathroom is, where the smell is emanating.
Speaker 7: Frightened to use that all right, I just want to tell that to everybody's Christian Connell Show podcast. Two days ago, we're asking for your stories and five degrees of Dingley Village. We're trying to put this awesome suburb on the map. Bethany emailed me and said that actually a megastar actually is part of his walk out and his whole character in wrestling is from Dingley Village. He's actually called the Kingly of Dingley. He's got Adam Brooks. He's here today. We're very, very excited. It really feels like now the show is being crowned by the king of this manner. We're were guests here for the Kingly of Dingley, Kingley. Good morning and welcome to the show. Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you dude? Thank you for having me my pleasure.
Speaker 8: So are your world champion?
Speaker 7: How does it work?
Speaker 13: I have been a world champion, but unfortunately in February I lost my Melbourne City Wrestling World Championship to a young man called Mitch Waterman. So unfortunately, no at the moment, no world championships, but I'll definitely get more because I'm very good at what I do.
Speaker 8: And what do you do? Go all around the world?
Speaker 3: About seven different countries. Now do it up in? All over the joint? Really all over the joint?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And so how could are you? So you've been world champion? And how does it work? When's your next fight? When can people come and see you?
Speaker 13: So tomorrow I will be in Burwood for Battle Championship Wrestling and then Sat Day I head off.
Speaker 7: To So what's that like a Friday night bar fight to com no actual chairs and bats?
Speaker 13: Nah, dude, we're in the White White Horse Club in Berwin.
Speaker 8: I think Vince mc martins is one of this big venues John cen has joined.
Speaker 3: No, they won't be there.
Speaker 13: Vince is in a bit of trouble these days.
Speaker 8: So thank you very much for coming down today.
Speaker 7: And you've also brought a local Jealay delicacy from Dingley Village for us.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 13: I mean, I wouldn't say it's a local thing. I've seen it at a lot of other pizza shops.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So what is this then?
Speaker 7: Because we got this lovely message from you yesterday and ninety percent the message was about a pizza we had to have.
Speaker 8: Why were we here?
Speaker 4: You've gone cold?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sounds what's that? I gave you a bad pizza yesterday. So what's up in Kingley?
Speaker 13: No, this is one of my choices. You know, if I've had a big weekend on the road of wrestling, you know, get home.
Speaker 7: The road of wrestling.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got to go to trip.
Speaker 13: But you know, when you have a busy weekend of traveling, you want to come home relax, you know.
Speaker 3: Bit bit of devils, let us valors, spaghetti.
Speaker 7: Pizza, the Devil's dan drugs? What Devil's letters?
Speaker 10: All right, so we're trying spaghetti pizza.
Speaker 7: She's just slammed the door shut. Are you even in there with us today?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just coming up to the news getting ready.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, six thirty pizza when I even hungover?
Speaker 7: Fella devil to excess. So what is this? A spaghetti pizza?
Speaker 3: Spaghetti?
Speaker 7: Because of enough calves always find on pizza? Why not chuck another car crew? It's never enough with hot cheese? Is it a doe?
Speaker 3: I extra last night? I fell.
Speaker 4: It is what it says on spaghetti cheese.
Speaker 8: I think you nailed it. That is as advertised.
Speaker 3: It's art. It's art.
Speaker 7: It's the sort of thing you have when you're drunk and you come back late at night. And you think, what would it be like if you just chucked a little spaghetti a pizza? That is an insult to a pizza. That's like putting a mustache on the mona. Lisa, you don't there the strings in the mack of my throat? Now, man, do not let souder worker have that. They won't going to sing at eight? Well, Brooksy, So you've got lots of big fights coming up. Thank you very much for coming on the show today and being the Kingly of Dingley. And how does it work? Do you look like that when you're fighting? Or do you have an outfit? You've got cake?
Speaker 13: No, this is I pretty much. I wear this and then I wear my jeans because because.
Speaker 8: I've gotta be honest. You you're jacked.
Speaker 7: This is a fit to But you look like you're like one of the Chippendale's, Like are you're wrestling and dog?
Speaker 13: Maybe I could start an only Fans that's that's a big thing these days.
Speaker 3: Hey what am I throwing me body around?
Speaker 15: Paul?
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's get the body of.
Speaker 7: Check out some coin king Me of Dingley on Only Fans Jack gave you if you pay him enough, check it off coin this work. He'll show you his devil's letters. There we go, all right, we got to get ready to get into the news. Thank you very much for joining us today. If they want to find out more about you, give yourself a plug.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you can find me on my social media's the Adam Brooksy, Twitter and Instagram and go support Melbourne City Wrestling. Their next show is November twenty sixth at the Thornborth Theater. And before we go, Christian, I need to give a shout out to a good friend of mine who unfortunately he passed recently and he was a big fan of the radio and.
Speaker 4: The tea.
Speaker 13: So he was actually he used to read the news for joy FM.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, yeah dude.
Speaker 13: So my friend Bass, who'll be up there now, he'll be looking down and he'll be giggling at the show.
Speaker 8: So lovely.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me man, Thanks.
Speaker 1: For seeing Christian no connall's show podcast.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, Christian O'Connell show Gold one oh four point three is twenty to seven, George Michael Faith the Naked Hour is upon us once more.
Speaker 10: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 16: Oh nick nig nig Nick nick Nig Naked Hour, Naked Hour. Oh, nick nig Nig nick nig Nigg Naked Hour, Naked Hour.
Speaker 7: So the show might be on the road live from Dingley Vnica Monica's Beautiful Home, but we still be doing the Naked Hour after seven o'clock every Thursday on the show. We clear all the songs, we give you the theme. You picked the songs because sudu Eco are going to doing a great cover version of Jets Are You Going to Be My Girl? We found out this week thanks to you guys. Jet are from this humble suburb. There's got so much to it, Dingley Village. So they're going to be doing a cover. Why not do an hour of awesome cover versions? Calling out with the oars on nine four one four, one oh four three, Patsy, what's it going to be for you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 9: This time this week, I will Always love you. Whitney Houston. It's a Dolly parton song. I Do Adore Dolly, but no one's sound like Whitney.
Speaker 7: Oh your ador Donny, but move asize. Yeah, but you know, Dolly, there's a better singer in town. First name Whitney, second name Houston.
Speaker 4: Hats off to Whitney. I mean it's incredible.
Speaker 9: Currently, Dolly ten union royalties from that song, didn't keep it, gave it away to charity.
Speaker 7: That is amazing. The Dolly part story is an incredible story. Yeah, all right, that's a great one. Patsy Jackie boy, what's it for you? Hi?
Speaker 10: Unberknownst to me. I chose Dolly partner as well. Charge the great Dolly parton. The original is, of course Joeline Joy.
Speaker 7: All right, that's the original.
Speaker 4: I've chosen the white stripes version.
Speaker 8: You were determined to get.
Speaker 7: Earlier this year it was Friends Are rom on the show. Now you go White Stripes, Jolie strip a joyless version.
Speaker 4: Guys. Well, it's a triple.
Speaker 8: J It's Midnight and the Misery Hour.
Speaker 10: Ite's a song about heartbreaking devastation. I'm sorry he's not smiling his way.
Speaker 8: It's more tender when Dotty does it.
Speaker 7: That is like, this is like Timburone, Johnny Nightmare before Christmas. Listen to this misery dripping from.
Speaker 16: It pain, yes, heartbroken?
Speaker 8: All right, So what do you think is the best cover version?
Speaker 7: We'll play a whole hour of them. Nine four one four one o four three. I am love this song. By the Clash. I thought the.
Speaker 8: Law that is a cover ver show. Did you even know this is a cover the original?
Speaker 7: You're gonna love this. This is a wildly difference on the original by the Crickets.
Speaker 8: Anyone anywhere in.
Speaker 9: Jerusod week in the row you've played a moldy oldie.
Speaker 7: This is the Crickets. They did the original. I fought the Law and then obviously the Clash cover, which is rock and roll anthem. This is more like it versus thisak.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 7: Live, this one, the entire show up until nine in Dingley Village in Monica's lovely house. So we're in the kitchen, Patsy's nestled away and won the one of the boys bedrooms by the bunk beds.
Speaker 8: With the lego, got the little business desk down the minions.
Speaker 7: She's doing the news there.
Speaker 10: Monic has been a great host. She keeps coming in like any europe and you need more more.
Speaker 7: I feel like we're sort of the dull bit doing the show here. They're out there under this pagoda out here. How have you seen the banquet foods on the barb arties out there whathils. We're just the Dullard's doing this radio show in the background. All right, So nine four one four one O four three we're gonna be doing the Naked Out today where every Thursday week clear the songs, you pick the songs, we give you the theme. Great cover versions. That's what we're going to cram in a whole hour of great cover versions with first time over the Naked Hour, a live one live here in Monica's front room from our special guest this morning, Plaint Live Pseudo eCos. They'll be doing Funky Town just after eight, but before that, about sort of ten to eight, they're going to be doing Jets cover version they've never ever done before, They've never fully rehearsed it, they've tried it. They're going to give it a go today. It's going to be live. We'll see how it goes. Show, it's gonna sound great. Sseudo Echo will be doing their cover version of Jets. Are You going to Be My Girl? All right, let's go to the lines. Now, see what songs you want to hear? Who we've got first of all, Jack Dash, All Dash All.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How you going.
Speaker 8: I'm good Dashel. So, what's a great cover version for you?
Speaker 14: Okay, well, strap yourselves in and call your parole officer this one. There's nothing going to beat this this morning. This is Divo's cover of Satisfaction. What kind of song are we talking about here? One that is the most iconic song. Don't just cover any song and say, oh I want to hear Michael Bublay doing Sinatra. Here's the guys that turn around and say, I'm going to take the most iconic song and I'm going to rip out the most important part and we will get rid of the rift. We'll make it totally unrecognized it.
Speaker 7: You know, there's sometimes a cover version where you go, don't worry, guys, I'd rather hear the original. This is that you can't get you.
Speaker 8: Bet of the rock and roll perfection by the Stones.
Speaker 7: Sorry, dash all go on that one.
Speaker 8: All right, let's go to the next time.
Speaker 14: Jaron, Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good buddy. Ho have you having a good week so far? So what's a great cover version for you?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 18: So the great Michael Jackson did Smooth Criminals.
Speaker 8: Which was a great song, and what's the cover.
Speaker 19: Aileen an Farm did it better.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Yeah, I actually prefer this version. Crunchy guitar.
Speaker 7: This is a bringing cover.
Speaker 8: We should stick this on this morning. This is a great cover version an orphan song.
Speaker 7: That's a great one. Thank you very much that one, mate. We'll stick that until the next hour. Here on gold Jack. Who's up next? Money money?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hello? What's a great cover for you?
Speaker 20: Valerie by you forgot?
Speaker 7: This is a coversion of famer Zutons. They did the original version.
Speaker 4: This is beautiful.
Speaker 20: The story behind the.
Speaker 8: Song no, I don't tell us.
Speaker 20: So the Zutons lead singer. His girlfriend was Valerie. He lived in the UK, she lived in New York. She was an artist, and she kept getting a warrant for her arrest for her driving offenses. And but his his song was a little sort of ode to her, saying Valerie, why why don't you come on over? Because she couldn't come over because she because of her warrant out.
Speaker 7: For her arresting members getting uber and come over.
Speaker 4: Original version, So he was essentially trolling his own girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Ye, sometimes you better off not knowing the true message of a song, like a semi sonic secret smile. I thought it was just about a person with a lovely smile. So thank you very much. Finishing with Frank Frankie boy.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good Frank?
Speaker 8: And what's a great cover version? Frank?
Speaker 19: Okay to left to be had? The George Harrison got my mind set on you? Absolutely amazing, amazing.
Speaker 7: Else I thought this was a George Harrison Saul. I didn't know it's a cover version.
Speaker 19: Who's the cover for version nineteen sixties? I can't remember?
Speaker 7: The guys? This is it?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 21: This is good too. James Road, this is James Road Brown. He sets on you all right, Frank, thank you very much. Let's play you too now and go keep the course coming.
Speaker 7: We can be playing a whole hour of great cover versions after seven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 22: Ber you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Coming up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 7: Then some amazing cover versions and a live one from Pseudo Echo, our special guest today in Dingley Village, in Monica's home where they've been rehearsing at half four this morning, Siler Echo. They sound amazing. They are going to rock the show today. They're doing jets. Are you going to be my girl. Now we need to talk about cover versions. Some are great, some are terrible. American Pie is a classic song, right.
Speaker 8: This is a classic sing along when you've had a couple of drinks. It's a good time. Madonna, amazing artist.
Speaker 7: Bad idea to cover this. No need.
Speaker 8: Also this. This cannot be improved.
Speaker 4: Oh darkness, smile friend, I hope we're going to disturbed.
Speaker 7: It turns out an angry board man with an air piercing over the age of fifty. When hang on a minute, Simon and garfone call, I've got this.
Speaker 4: This is a powerful sub nickelback.
Speaker 7: No even a nickelback would do this.
Speaker 4: This is so visis is a running song.
Speaker 7: I know what. I fall out with friends over mind. I'm one of the few people that actually don't like this.
Speaker 8: I have so many friends that love this. Have you seen the video?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: What is literally in the face of the camera?
Speaker 19: Girl?
Speaker 7: Watch the video? Now I put you off the song.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 7: There's a show in M kitchen.
Speaker 4: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 7: There's a band in M kitchen?
Speaker 4: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 5: Pseudo Eco's gonna play That's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: They might use my.
Speaker 6: Lube, ben, they'll come to my home. My name is Monica and I'm hosting the Christian O'Connell show this morning from my house in Dingley Village. And it's a lot of people here in my house and outside, But Slovakian says, good people can fit in small places, so please all welcome.
Speaker 7: And what a beautiful family you have and what a great host you are. Monica, thank you very much for entering the competition to win the show round at yours pseudo echo playing live during the next hour here on God one A four point three, and the kitchen behind you will be ripped out eminently and a brand new sixty thousand dollars one replacing it from Robin the team at ian s So first hours done.
Speaker 8: How does it feel you start to get tired now?
Speaker 6: No, not at all. I can do this all day, you guys, so fabulous.
Speaker 7: And who is everybody here? Because there is a lot of people here and not all of them work on the show. Who's this crowd here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's some neighbors here, my friends, my money in law, she begged these lovely cakes here, and yeah, neighbours, friends, colleagues.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so have you invited all the news because obviously at three o'clock this morning you had to let all the engineers and our team in to get ready, and the band were rehearsing since half four. Yes, Pseudo Echo so committed to nailing it in Dingley Village. They've been here since half four. Green room for the band, because we really are in Monica's home right now. We're in the kitchen. Patsy can morning, Patsy.
Speaker 9: Morning, Hey Monica, thanks for having us.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 8: Patsy's in one of the boys' bedrooms.
Speaker 7: She's at crammed on this little business desk that the kids have next to that bunk beds.
Speaker 8: You know the scene.
Speaker 7: We know that she's there the green room for Pseudo Echo. Then they are going to sound live. They're going to be doing a great cover version about forty minutes time of Jetside.
Speaker 8: Give Me Our Girl. Is the master bedroom?
Speaker 3: Very nice?
Speaker 10: Are you, Monica to let the band into your master bedroom which is a private area. How do you feel about having five men in there?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's more than five, then I think that's where Monica likes it.
Speaker 7: But that's just that's handing it in Slovakia. Good people in a big bed. And then they so that the band sound great. They brought their own sort of sound team there. I didn't know. They're cooked up in a shed.
Speaker 4: Yeah is that legal?
Speaker 7: Don't even sounding sound right in a shedyone checks on them. We'll give them like basic water.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: So the sound spect trouble shoving people, engineers and shits.
Speaker 4: They're at the bottom of the gun.
Speaker 10: And then Pseudo Echo themselves have taken over the living room, which looks amazing.
Speaker 4: They've littered up.
Speaker 8: They've got the drugs in stage lighting as well.
Speaker 7: So the first song by Pseudo Worko coming up about half an hour's time.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Let me just open up this right, we've got these sliding doors.
Speaker 4: People are really starting to trickle in from all over the neighborhood.
Speaker 7: Ye see, no one is caring about the radio show in the house. Normally at a party, it's all everyone's hanging out in the kitchen. Were the dullest thing in town. That's the thing when you see a radio show. But we've got love to come and see it. Once you see what it is, just some people talking. You quickly then go, it's like the zoo, you go.
Speaker 8: All right? Is there anything more exciting?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've been usurved essentially by the catering, because the catering.
Speaker 7: Is to start next year. Let's not worry about a band tower up to save his shekels. Let's us bring some food. That's what we got to do to entertain the crown. How's it all going out here? Everyone don't even know who I am. Don't even know I am just one of them ers.
Speaker 4: He's the roady for Pseudo Echo.
Speaker 7: All right, so there is about fifty two people here, all in Monica's house. So this morning on nine four one four one o four three, we want to know how many people have you tried to cram into a small space? So that might be a car, it might be a tent, it might be ye am I saying that?
Speaker 10: Well right now, Pseudo Echo in near Green Room, which is the main bedroom of Monica's house. Probably pillow fighting, jumping on the bed.
Speaker 7: There you go, That's what I means, just Shenanigan's on a bed. Yeah, basically small space. How many people have you crammed into a small space? N one oh four three?
Speaker 10: I had when I was thirteen years old, me and my family of six went to visit the home of my Dutch grandparents in the Netherlands in Rotterdam.
Speaker 4: Depostins, Yeah, depostits.
Speaker 10: We stayed at a place called like the Hostile Hoogan and we didn't realize it was a hostile where backpackers and Kenticki tours go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my family was crammed down this one.
Speaker 10: End of not I like bunk beds, so for fourteen percent dormitory in bunk.
Speaker 4: Pu three Brits.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Oh my god, people showering cleaned in months now. That guy that died yesterday showering ninety years or whatever, that's foul.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast live.
Speaker 7: Music coming up from went Tingley Village today in a gorgeous home, Monica's home. She won Kitchen O'Connell so she won the show and also Suduka playing live. They could be doing their first song about twenty minutes time, which is really exciting, and also a brand new kitchen makeover sixty thousand dollars kitchen makeover thanks to Ian s So we're all we're all here today, right, the whole team is down here me Jack, Now someone who is not sharing well today? Yes, yeah, Now she's in a separate room, which we have to do because obviously what we can't do is have a lot of noise while the news is going on. Okay, you've got to respect the news. Jack, can you describe where am I right now? Some in the kitchen with my jaddy boy Jackie boy hit my friend? Where am I?
Speaker 10: And it's busy in the kitchen because you've got engineers who are putting the show to where you've got family and friends of money. The only room that's not busy is you're stood in front of a closed door of a closed bed room that says do not enter in big letters on the front of the door, and it's locked.
Speaker 8: What have you been doing?
Speaker 7: You shut yourself away in there? Since hars what are you actually doing?
Speaker 9: You didn't notice? I opened the door outside of news. News is very serious business. So when news is on, door is closed.
Speaker 7: But that's only every half an hour. Why does it need to be closed? It looks really into so shi.
Speaker 9: At seven thirty we're coming up to a news bulletin.
Speaker 8: We're still doing all the magic in between them is the door shut?
Speaker 7: I don't want to open it. Shut the doors better that way, and when.
Speaker 10: Every time you shut it you slam it.
Speaker 4: Come alright for dinner?
Speaker 7: All right, let's get some songs there. So there's about fifty two of us crammed into this house in Dingley Village.
Speaker 8: Let's we want to.
Speaker 7: Know this more. And then most of number of people crammed in a small space on nine four one four three.
Speaker 4: Chuck, have we got We're going to start with Michelle.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Michelle, welcome to the show.
Speaker 15: Good mine.
Speaker 18: We had twelve people in a Morris minor.
Speaker 8: Now Morris minus are small cars.
Speaker 7: How did you How did you fit twelve in?
Speaker 18: Well, my mum used to coach the under ten's netball team, and no other parents would want to take us to Royal Park, so.
Speaker 15: My mom would be like, yep, everybody in.
Speaker 18: So we had a netball team, a few subs, my brothers and sisters all in this Morris Minor.
Speaker 8: Hang so the entire netball team.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is obviously a very very different time. Is this a time before like seat belts and stuff like that. It's my kids still don't believe that for last period of time there were no seat belts. Actually indists in my law. They wing cars. My parents thought, don't worry about that. Why use a seat belt. That's a great one to get started with. Thank you very much, Michelle. Have a good day, no way, Matthew.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 23: Yeah. I had seventeen in a car, in a Ford station Wagon in the eighties going to.
Speaker 7: A poker car poker, so I can raise twelve to seventeen.
Speaker 8: So a wagon, did you say, a station wagon?
Speaker 23: A Ford station wagon seventy one forward station wagon.
Speaker 7: Seventeen of you? And who were the seventeen? Were they mates or who were they all? Mate?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 23: Mate, we're going on Darby's our club. And then there was there there was the police, the police who were three cars ahead. And I thought, that's all right, I can't see this. And then the two cards ahead had me moved out of the way. They looked in the rooms and mirror and then they doubled.
Speaker 8: They would have gone midgets.
Speaker 23: They pulled was over on. I managed to tak me away out of it, so everyone had to walk tipt for me. I drive off and and OK.
Speaker 7: Great story, all right, thank you very much, mate. We've got the headlines coming up next with the teenager.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian Comel Show podcast.
Speaker 7: The next song you hear is going to be live from Dingley Village, Pseudo Echo performing today in Monica's home. Part of the Amazing prize was a great Pseudo Echo. One of the neighbors has actually brought around the original single from nineteen eighty six when there were seven weeks at number one. So they're gonna be playing live doing two songs. The first one up next actually is going to be a cover version like the last hour of Great cover Versions, but live one from Pseudo Echo in the front room of Monica's home. Hearing Dingley Village, They're going to be doing jets. Are you going to be My Girl?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: Jack and I were talking earlier how there's a lot of food here, like a lot of food. We've had none of it. Neighbors team members Rio all scoffing away like a Viking banquet album.
Speaker 10: There's the waking cakes, sandwiches, cheer puddings.
Speaker 8: It's all more interesting than us.
Speaker 10: Monica's husband, Dustin is on the barbecue. Would I would be digging into more food if I didn't? I mean, I have a cookie hangover at the moment, because last night Bianco is making lactation cookies.
Speaker 4: Remember I told you about lactation.
Speaker 7: Have to run that passes again. The headline feels like clickmait is it as advertised?
Speaker 4: No, it's not made of breast dil Why is it called a lactation. It's meant to encourage the milk to come through. But they're delicious.
Speaker 10: You would love them. I should bring some in because chip. No, No, they're so tasty. I don't know what's in them to make the breast milk come out more?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 8: What the what's the science? What is in them? Like a cat nit for boobies.
Speaker 10: It's something's in them that makes you the colostrum flow, Yeah, makes it, makes it flow out, work on you.
Speaker 8: You can't be lactating as they during pseudo.
Speaker 10: And we would know because I had about seven of them.
Speaker 7: Oh, Jack could be milking by eight or Waco that could be spinach on the floor. In this job, you do get a lot of get a lot of groupies and stuff like this. And someone I've been here since six o'clock. My wife said, do you know what? We live only fifteen twenty minutes away. I'll be there about half six. Just turned up now with of live music in the band and straight didn't come and see her husband hard at work, toiling at the cold face of rock and roll. Straight to the buffet and then just and now in the news, we've not even been allowed in that bunch where Patsy is sat down to chat to Patsy. It's what women do with in minutes for each other. Yeah, oh, we won't even get the news in twenty minutes.
Speaker 9: Sarah going to be doing the sports news at Sarah.
Speaker 10: I gotta say the love the shoes as well. Well, she's dressed up to see a band with the converse high tops.
Speaker 8: Oh those are new less. She shut off the shoes.
Speaker 7: Women do that when they show shoes, They sort of show the shoe around, don't they do a three sixty? All right, we're going to hit the ads when we come back. Live music Pseudo Echo Brier.
Speaker 22: You're listening to the question you know Kyle Show podcast.
Speaker 7: I reckon. It's time for some live music right now. So we're in Monica's home and Dingley Village. All the neighbors are crowned with their faces rest against the window. Pseudo Echo are in this L shaped front room there. I asked the guy Matt the one of the roadies to put some dry ice and some smoke in here. It's like the eighties. I can barely see the band now. It's like there's been a kitchen file. Someone's left the toaster on. That made me stop. The smoke suit of echo here, Brian, I can't see you you around the corner, Brian. Thank you so much, Brian and Pseudo Worka for doing this this morning. I know it's very early. They're blinking at me through the I don't know where they're tired. I was just trying to see through the smoke at the moment.
Speaker 10: In all seriousness, the smoke alarms might go off halfway through the performance.
Speaker 8: We can mix that in with it all. Is this the strangest gigive had done?
Speaker 7: Brian?
Speaker 8: Yes, certainly the earliest gig you've ever done.
Speaker 7: So, Brian, before you do the first of the lifest songs today, introduce me to the band. So I'm seeing crammed in the front room here with the monitors and the lighting and the smoke. We've got the drummer in the corner corner. We've got two keyboards, two guitarists, tambourine. So who's in the band starting off with the car. The're in the corner.
Speaker 25: We're Cameron Smith on drums.
Speaker 8: Cam on skins, Thank you Kem.
Speaker 25: And we've got Meddie Ray on Nikita. We've got Semi Paul on the bv's, we've got James Mud on the rhythm and Nick Pringardi on the base.
Speaker 7: Since okay, so after eight o'clock we're going to be doing Funkytown. Before that, we begged you, because Jet are from Dingley Village, could you do a cover version of Jets?
Speaker 8: Are you going to be My girl? Never done this live before, We've never.
Speaker 25: Done this and we may never do it even when we try to do it.
Speaker 7: You're prepared to give it a go. Yeah you we'll give it again, all right? Song actually going to get Now, Monica, this is your home, this is your price. I think rather than me introduced pseudo eco live in your front room, you should have the honors of doing that. So you take my microphone and you say, live on Gold one oh four point three, pseudo echo in my front room.
Speaker 8: Off you go, Monica, live.
Speaker 6: On Gold one or four point three from my house, sudo echo.
Speaker 7: Where now.
Speaker 1: Should you say?
Speaker 15: You won't say, but you want with nothing.
Speaker 11: Shine nowhere.
Speaker 26: Then let's say, well, I won't let you get over.
Speaker 25: I said, oh you got.
Speaker 1: Me, Bobby.
Speaker 7: That was absolutely brilliant, never done before. Live on Gold one on four point three, Pseudo Echo taking that song as if it was made in the eighties.
Speaker 8: Brian and sudu Echo. That sounded absolutely amazing.
Speaker 7: I know it's early. Give them all a round, applause again, Soudo.
Speaker 1: Wacho copy for the Christian O Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 7: The Show on the Road Live in Monica's house in Dingley Village. We are back once more in a live performance area Monica's front room. Suduacho poised, coiled, ready to play once more. They're amazing smash it that I can see in the front room when the neighbors brought round the original vinyl from nineteen eighty six, when it was seven weeks at number one. Brian, I know as sure it's a Sun's birthday today, isn't He's twenty today?
Speaker 25: Twenty?
Speaker 8: So do you want to say happy birthday? I now you two were going out for lunch later it's rocking.
Speaker 25: You'll be hanging out with his dad later.
Speaker 7: You'll flat pizza place where we had that delicious pizza earlier today they've got they've got the chef's table down in Dickley finish. It's quite the scene down there, all right. So Brian and Suda Waco, are you ready?
Speaker 25: We're ready as.
Speaker 7: Rich as you can be at five Bass Day, Monica. It's your house, it's your prize. You introduced the band again.
Speaker 6: Off you go, welcome everyone to goll of them beat Suda, he Garner, god.
Speaker 8: Town, trying for me.
Speaker 17: Ya, I'll tak then keep that doing.
Speaker 15: So made what.
Speaker 3: I talk about it, junk about it, talking.
Speaker 15: About it, talking about it, talking.
Speaker 26: About junking about it, talking about it. Got out of the bother, shot.
Speaker 15: Up the bother, got up the bother get.
Speaker 27: Won't you take me to a fucking time? Won't you take me to a bucket town? Won't you take me to a monk town? Won't you take me to a bunk in town?
Speaker 8: God down, try to.
Speaker 15: Take you down.
Speaker 28: So well, talk about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about talking about talking.
Speaker 15: About got a mother, got MoMA, ah my day.
Speaker 25: Won't you take it to a foggy town?
Speaker 7: Won't you take it to a funky town?
Speaker 6: Won't you take it.
Speaker 8: To a bucky time.
Speaker 1: Won't you take it to fucky town?
Speaker 11: Talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, Yeah, talking about talking about talking about.
Speaker 15: You boyd guy. Yeah, God, we got a movie.
Speaker 27: Won't you take you to a funk in town? Won't you take me to a fucking town? Won't you take me to a funky town?
Speaker 4: Won't you take in town?
Speaker 15: Just fucking yeah?
Speaker 7: That was pseudo echo. Just try and dig ad manage.
Speaker 23: So long.
Speaker 7: That was incredible, big round applause. It is hard to play this early in the morning, pseudo echo. Only echo could have smashed that. Brian, are you still with us?
Speaker 3: That was still here?
Speaker 7: Awesome?
Speaker 8: Please man, thank you very very much.
Speaker 7: I know you've been up here since we've been in since half four, But honestly, when we were talking about doing this and who would sound great, who were just a good time party band? It was you guys. Seriously, we wanted you guys to do it. I'm so glad you accepted. Thank you very much for coming around. Honestly, Sandy Brignant this morning, in a miserable day in Melbourne, you would have cheered you're a butt a sunshine coming out the speakers today. So if you want to go and see this band live. If you think they sound great at eight o'clock in the morning, even better in the evening. They're doing their ultimate tour at the moment, Brian, where can they get tickets to go and see this brilliant band you guys live?
Speaker 25: Probably yeah, you know Ticke a tick or somewhere like that.
Speaker 7: It's by lost in rock and roll you have thought after been in the industry so long, when you get chance to plug, I'm helping's number one show. I'll work out the adminner remind them in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 8: But big round applause again for amazing special guests.
Speaker 7: Was so great. Where's Monica? Monica? Come here? Monica, Monica, Monica?
Speaker 8: What do you want to say to sud Work and the band?
Speaker 7: You say? Yeah, the last words here?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for coming and this is just unbelievable experience for me and my family and my friends here.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 21: Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 7: Can I believe how it's so hard to sing and play live this early in the morning, especially when they were up very early that to get here to Digney Village to do the sound checking on hers at half four before. Obviously we started on out at six o'clock, so we're in Monica's house. She won the big prize Kitchen O'Connor, the sixty thousand dollars kitchen makeover, Sudo Eeko playing live and the whole show round from hers. So Sudo Echo sounded absolutely brilliant. We've persuaded them because everything set up right, to do one more song at the end of the show. I'm not going to say what it is, but it is an Ossie classic. It would sound great this morning. One thing I did notice right because everyone was blown away about how great that sounded. Right, and all the messages are coming in. Let me just describe the scene we mentioned two hours ago. There was a horrible, unsightly start to the show when one of the engineers and again taking them out of the radio station is never a good idea. They don't like daylight. They're not good with human content. One them drop something up from the toilet that should have been left to say, some cable that isn't for the band. It's laid down there with I'm not joking.
Speaker 10: It was a real I know, as Monica said herself, it's her home. She said a small home and so the.
Speaker 4: Whole small home, big style.
Speaker 7: Anyway, during the song, one of the engineers moved out with his wookie hole in there, Damien or talking to you with his camera. I actually thought he's looking for a place to take a dump. You know, I can count they'll always do it behind the couch, stay in there with the monitors, Damien. Okay, all right, So we have a price to give away now. So many of you grew up with Pseudo Echo, and I know a lot of teenagers love that song. Enjoyed hearing it this morning and talking about teenagers. Good luck to everyone who's doing their exams at the moment, had an English go yesterday, year twelve, and all the mums and dads who are writing it with them as well. Good luck at the moment. So what we have right now is an amazing prize. This is a Pseudo Echo keyboard. Now the band of basking to point out, not official merchandise. It's a cheap sort of keyboard. It's not one that they use.
Speaker 4: They have signed it.
Speaker 7: The whole band has signed it for you. We're going to give it away right now. So I know there's a lot of mad keen Pseudo Eco fans. We matched to find from the engineer's six so it's working. Jack, play a bit of.
Speaker 8: It now, you can win this. Can you hear that.
Speaker 4: Funky down?
Speaker 7: There you go and the keyboard player's got it was a can nervous earlier. Don't worry. The gig's still with yours. Mate, Hi, you can win this right now.
Speaker 8: Pseudo Echo signed keyboard. We just wanted to go to a super fan. Tell us why you would love this.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commels show podcast.
Speaker 7: Now we're giving away a keyboard signed by Pseudo Echo. Nick from the band. The keyboard player from the Pseudo Echo is by the keyboard right now. Great work early, Nick, Thank you very much. We're making him work today. Brian's going to have a little snooze in the master bedroom. So if you could just play a little song on the keyboard we're giving away now, Nick, that'd be great. Well, my rest those fingers. We've got another song out yet.
Speaker 26: Nick.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. Stay there, Nick, so you.
Speaker 4: Can win this keyboard, no expense bed where we bought that one?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, played on my Nick from studio Echo.
Speaker 7: All right, so let's say some cool now and give this away who we got first of all, Jackie Boy Leanne LeAnn, good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 24: How are you?
Speaker 8: Yes, we're goodly and why do you want to win this amazing signed studio Echo keyboard.
Speaker 20: I'm the biggest fan ever.
Speaker 24: I met Pseudo Echo at Kramer's night spot in Preston, went from my eighteenth birthday. I went backstage. I kept their drinking glasses, all that sort of stuff. I met them at Mercury Lounge. They took me backstage. I got to signed drumsticks. I absolutely love these guys and I want to add to that collection. I want the whole lot from the band.
Speaker 8: Strong Case. All right, stay there, strong Case.
Speaker 10: I mean the drumsticks is a great bit of memorabilia, but the drinking glasses.
Speaker 8: Yes, he's collecting DNA from them. Scott replicate the band.
Speaker 7: Scotty should it?
Speaker 19: How are you going?
Speaker 20: Team?
Speaker 7: We're good? Why should it be you? Scott?
Speaker 19: Because like the last person, I am also Echo's greatest fan. We since the mid eighties when I was a young teen, I've got all of their stuff in vityl and had kept it from that point. Had the opportunity finally to see Pseudo Echo at the Palais a couple of years ago. Being a West Australian, we didn't get too many opportunities, but Echo it for me. Favorite band ever, love an adventure, favorite song ever.
Speaker 7: Also a strong case. Strong cases take a few more. Okay, thanks you now, Tanya? Why should it be you?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 18: Guys? Im to the point. I'm married a man called Brian because I was so obsessed with.
Speaker 10: Band choice, aout that based on the name, and how did your Brian stuck up against the bo oh?
Speaker 18: He doesn't have the same hair. Actually he's got no hair, but I actually replicated their hair sol of Bryan from the eighties.
Speaker 17: In the eighties, I think.
Speaker 18: I was the only girl in my old girls Catholic college that it absolutely rock. The nuns were a bit so taken aback, Joel, what is it? But I'm also a keyboard player, Christian nice kind of round Melbourne, and I used to have a really pissy little cassio, so I'd really like to upgrade my keyboard.
Speaker 10: It's pretty good, all right, Jenise is definitely not an upgraded. This is unbranded. It's not even a cassio.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, no, brand won't have their name on it. It's that good. All right, I'm going to give it to you. No, it is yours, n play us out, explain it live. This is your prize.
Speaker 8: The next hands on it will be yours.
Speaker 11: What next?
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, well done, it's yours. Were sticking in the post today, Well done, super found number one.
Speaker 18: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 22: Brighter and now you're listening to the Christian o'crl's show podcast.
Speaker 7: Live music is always great, right, but there's something when it's in a different location. We were lucky to actually be here today, to be in the room to get that. I'm glad everyone really enjoyed this morning in the rain. So one more big live style song from Pseudo Eco to end today's show.
Speaker 4: Half of Dingley Village as well. Did you notice everyone outside the shutters?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, what we're gonna do now? Then we're gonna go on the time wastes Today we're actually gonna give away a pantig to go and see the brilliant Pseudo Echo live in March at the Crown from March to seventeenth. Get your tickets, go and see them live, sound and absolutely bring this morning you can hear for yourself. In ten minutes, time, time waste today because we're live from Dingley Village. Put a suburb in a movie. We're looking for your suburb movies on four seven five O three one oh four three, Jackie boy, are you ready to mark?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 12: All right, dude, where's my Karen Downs Gold? Freddie got fingled? Oh hello gold Bill Gold, drag me to wearribe.
Speaker 8: Just Jack and she's still away.
Speaker 7: Get a bit snoozey now she's done the news. Hitty Chitty Lang Lang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a gold as well.
Speaker 8: And Dingley Village of the Damned. Have you seen some of them?
Speaker 4: Silver Path?
Speaker 8: All right, Jackie boy, Put a suburb in a movie?
Speaker 7: What have you got?
Speaker 4: Weekend at Burnley?
Speaker 7: That's good?
Speaker 4: Silver Bohemian ripping Lee.
Speaker 7: Oh though, that's Gold. That's the best one so far.
Speaker 4: Snow White and the Sid and Dwarves.
Speaker 7: That's very good as well.
Speaker 4: Another Gold and Murder on the Orient Express.
Speaker 7: Now the Gold one as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 7: All right, John, next couple of minutes, then Jack and I are going to go through all you're at work, time wasters, best and show winning tickets. Go and see pseudo ek you're playing live, we'll give those away and then seconds later we're going to cross back lie to our live lounge, the front room where Silk are going to be playing their last and final song.
Speaker 8: Another great song from them. They've sounded brilliant this morning.
Speaker 7: So before we do that, there's Mark the time wasts give away a better Just go and see them at the Crown in March. Jack, you ready to Mark.
Speaker 8: Let's do it all right, we asked you to put a suburb in a movie. Let's do it driving Miss.
Speaker 4: Dingley Gold, well done, Bright start, John.
Speaker 8: Berrick, he's now selling cars out there, John Wick, John Brick.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I thought that was John from berry Us the last one.
Speaker 8: He's very violent. Mercedes Ben's Leedership out there, straight out of Hampton.
Speaker 7: Silver Pass Chatty shack, chatty shatter, Gold, Danny, that's very good.
Speaker 8: We will a wear ab Zoo Gold Dingley Dingley, Bang Bang Gold.
Speaker 7: What a movie my left foot screen, Silver Gisborne. On the fourth of July.
Speaker 4: Silva Hurtzville Locker, Bronze, can we rop? Could we up here?
Speaker 26: Bronze?
Speaker 7: It's our friend of course, Paul and double Paul the Cranbourne identity, Silver Kelmora bocking Bird Silver, Once upon a time in Collinwood Gold, Jason Cranbourne Gold. That's the best one. You mean, Glen Waverley Silva. That's from my young rubenov sick today. There's something about port Fairy gold, Foot's crazy rich Asian.
Speaker 8: That is very good.
Speaker 7: Who's that from? Kylie? Well done? You mean port Sea silvera forest Hill Gump SILVERA we brought the Melways gold. Very good, Andre, good Mornington Vietnam silver, pass any given Dingley gold, the best little Hawthorne in Texas.
Speaker 8: Scandalous good gold, Phil that is very very good. And finally there are so many coming in, thank you very much, some more brilliant. She's just not that into q.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a gold as well. Let's give it though. The tickets are go into Foot's crazy Richasis.
Speaker 7: All right. So we're just going to move now from the kitchen which has been jack and ized home this morning, which this man who has arrived now Rob from Inns is going to be have you had to look around the kitchen.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Robert Innes, thank you very much.
Speaker 29: Christian, good morning. What a magnificent home dominic. Sorry at tusted and Monica. I can't wait to see what they do with their innovation.
Speaker 7: And what are you going to do because at the moment can only have one of them in at the same time. Will your team be able to rip that out and put it in so they can have the dream husband and wife together cooking together.
Speaker 29: Absolutely, I mean imagine above the ovens and the fridges, I'll get Fisher and Park will cause great people, but like they'll get self cleaning ovens Christian like, there'll be no more you.
Speaker 8: Got self cleanup.
Speaker 4: I don't have a self cleaning I get the hands.
Speaker 7: This man always be closing wrong. This man will do you a deal before you will own one of these.
Speaker 4: Okay, you will never clean an oven.
Speaker 7: And again, did you know this he I don't think he's ever said this war in the adverts. He's never beaten on price. Idn't no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 8: Now I've heard a rumor he will not be beaten on price.
Speaker 7: Now, Rob, last year you told me that you know, I know you're you're a proud family business in SR. I use you love recommending you guys, and I know you actually said, Look, I want to do something really special this month in October for the family business You've been through it with your dad over the years. The ups and downs are keeping Abissa together and I in lockdown. You had it hard, but you kept your team motivating and now you're on the phones with them as well.
Speaker 8: So this is kind of your birthday party sixty years, Yes, sixty years.
Speaker 7: Why is this sixty thousand dollars kitchen makeup? I'm gonna let you This is gonna be the last song we're here, and it is from the brilliant Pseudo Echo. So I'm gonna let you introduce the band. This is going to be the last song this morning on what has been an amazing show. We've loved doing this. Who everyone's enjoyed hearing some live music. You can go and see Pseudo Eco. Go and see them live. They're on their ultimate tour. If you go to their big Facebook page, you can find out there how you can go and see them live. All right, Rob over to you.
Speaker 29: Okay, here we are and we are listening to Pseudo Echo live and Dingy and with Nutbush on Gold one if.
Speaker 5: The church House, chid House, the school House, House, House, I High went over nineteen.
Speaker 4: People the city Queen.
Speaker 15: Nick call it nots, Y're nots.
Speaker 8: Not psent, not for siding.
Speaker 5: Twenty five with speed limit ocauseycle not allowed it by potus doll.
Speaker 15: I'm fine.
Speaker 8: I call the church every Sunday.
Speaker 15: About the nut bows.
Speaker 26: Yeah, not jewish, not persited, not perceding.
Speaker 1: The the VISs on weekdays.
Speaker 8: He was only having gone the day.
Speaker 1: You com the town on Saturdays.
Speaker 8: Town shad net for Sunday shot Sunday.
Speaker 15: Not thors yeh nuge.
Speaker 11: Note person, it's not good siting.
Speaker 26: No seal.
Speaker 23: The drunk your bill.
Speaker 8: So long anasses that's all you get into.
Speaker 11: The nus.
Speaker 15: Then goos.
Speaker 26: Co not sit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not con sided.
Speaker 15: They called nushos.
Speaker 5: Y, tell me about it, not for sit it, not for say it, not so say not not city, not city, not for city living, not for city, no town downtown c.
Speaker 15: And whoa.
Speaker 25: N dolls.
Speaker 12: Christian showed echo in Monicus fun room, lift in the room, Brian and pseudo echo.
Speaker 8: That is some things get better with age, don't they like?
Speaker 7: Pseudo echo? That was unbelievable. You thought that was Midnight of the Crown. That was so good.
Speaker 8: Brian in the back a big rand applause us specially guess this morning.
Speaker 7: Knock it out of the park, not once. It's not twice, but three times, to an amazing version of not Bush. To end the show, going to you said the work you live. You find them on their Facebook page. They are going to be on tour. That sounded absolutely brilliant. Thank you very very much, pleasure.
Speaker 8: That is a tight band.
Speaker 10: I love how our hosts here, Monica and Dustin. Monica your front row and you were giving the band a thumbs up during the song as if I weren't sure if they were going to.
Speaker 4: Make means there was some distance.
Speaker 7: You were actually on Brian's shoulder. He had to move slightly to his left. Not just that we have cameras, we have well listen Monica and your wonderful husband Dustin as well. Thank you so much for originally inviting USTe home as soon as we saw you on the video. It just looks like it's such a warm inviting, big hearted people. Honestly, we have loved doing the show. Get to meet you and your family, your neighbors, Dustin. I met your lovely mother in law as well. It's it's been a joy to come around and do this today and put the show on round at yours. It wouldn't have been the show. It's been without your hospitality, and it isn't really about how big or small the house is. It's about how big your hearts are. And you've been such great hosts. You've been up baking. It looks like for the last couple of years. I don't know how hungry you think. Everyone is ingly village out there. It's not the last supper, So.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much in writing us around.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry that we've taken over your house, but we really have this stuff everywhere. We've loved doing this, Monica, how do you feel now? And it's gone so quickly like a great house party. How do you feel now, Monica?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling just blessed with all the people around here. You've been so amazing, crew, everybody who been here, friends, supporting us, family and all. You've just been wonderful.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. Dustin, how has it been for you? Obviously, Monica entered this with you happy with that. Did you regret it?
Speaker 17: Absolutely? I don't want you guys to leave. This is the most fun I've ever had. You guys are fantastic, like everyone amazing.
Speaker 8: Wow, lovely, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: I know you've been cooking them Dustin, and we're having some food now absolutely, so what have you been making that brings me some pork?
Speaker 17: Or I've got roast pork, some dumplings in sound crowd Czechoslovakian national dish with troockolord nozella.
Speaker 7: That's that's what I thought soon as you started till ground like that is check lisavello, as we say in Slovakia. But thank you, very very thank you so much. We've loved doing the show. The band does sound great, the kitchen kitchen looks good now. But once that's ripped out, Robert Innes has said he's gonna definitely better get the situation where we can both be in there, which Monica, I'm not sure that's a good thing, or you're quite happy just keeping Dustin out at the moment.
Speaker 8: But thank you very much for being such great hosts. We've loved it, haven't we.
Speaker 4: Jain, we loved it. Thanks so much for having us guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, he's put down the microphone. I thought she might say a few words. Perhaps he's just done for today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that packed up, packed up the newsroom in the bedroom, backed.
Speaker 7: Heading back to where I be in a minute. There's a sale old somewhere, lovely engineers, give your seven Rada plus keeping the show on air. You can come out of the wiki hole and as a treat you can take a dump in their toilets. They're so excited.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 7: We're now handing back from Digney Village back to the station and hockey in rich and Melbourne. We're back tomorrow morning from six. Thank you very much everyone.
Speaker 15: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast