Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. A couple of hours ago, we were doing a thing and we're doing it every day this week where you've got to guest a song that drag is trying to sing in the dentist's chats for smile Solutions, And we spoke to a guy who got the right answer in one one thousand dollars and you could tell that actually he'd obviously been going through a tough time and he said one or two lines he said that the money he's really needed at the moment. And then you don't know this, but about an hour later that guy, James texted me to say they're also today happens to be his wedding anniversary as well. So getting some good news after a tough couple months was a really big thing. Now, this is what the amazing thing is about doing this show. Sometimes we have the kindest people that listen to the show. We've been showing this time and time again whenever we ask you to get behind somebody in the community where it's backpacks of it kids who are having tough time. So I got a message about an hour or so ago from one of you called Ian and he doesn't want to come on air. He actually just wanted to say to us that he heard James and obviously that you'll be going through some stuff. And James only said this. If you think this is a big five minute story in James with Jane, what's been going on? It was literally a couple of words. It was no more than a line or two. But this guy, Ian was so moved by it. He wants to donate two thousand dollars his own money to James, or just want to give James the good news, because I don't think it's my good news to give. But Ian wants to give you. A guy you've never met me before, wants to give you another two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: James, Oh, I don't know what. I don't know what to say. I'm sitting in a car at work, nearly in tears. There's no idea how much this mean. Like I I said, I add some miracle issues recently, and what's the ages and we're just scraping through and this life changing, right.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry to hear that, but I'm just humbled that you only just said a couple of words to us about two hours ago, half six this morning. But someone else was so moved by it. And sometimes it's not so much in what we're saying. There's something else you can feel there.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: Ian obviously felt something, and he said that his family and the kids are doing well right now and he wants to give something back and he wants to give you two thousand dollars. So you're today you've got three thousand extra dollars. And I really hope James that it helps a little bit to whatever's been going on.
Speaker 1: Mate. Yeah, kind of describe now my test going to help me? And I know you, mate, and if we get to mate, I love it. Boy you beer. That's at least I can say it. Oh, I'm just hard to racing. Yeah, who helps so much? I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: And James Wing the anniversary today as.
Speaker 1: Well, Yes, two years. Sorry, it's my lovely wife.
Speaker 2: Ah well, hopefully you can do something a bit different tonight to celebrate that.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely mate.
Speaker 2: All right, James already put you on air, but I just wanted to give you some more good news, which it sounds like you really need that as well. But James, Ian's going to give you a call later today and we'll leave it to you guys, but thank you very much for calling the show today. And I know you only said a line or two, but it's very hard sometimes I actually saying when you're having a tough time, and it must be nerve wracking even just come on on the radio. But I'm so glad you actually did say something because otherwise people are in you know, sometimes we find it so hard to actually say having a tough time. So whatever you did say in a couple of words, it really struck a chord with a lot of people, said James, well done.
Speaker 1: I thank you, Christian, thanks to the same and yeah.
Speaker 2: Great day guys, and you happy anniversary.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast