Speaker 1: Rebel Wilson got married over the weekend in a secret wedding in Sardinia in Italy to her beautiful partner a Romona.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a secret. I'm not sure why everyone.
Speaker 3: Said it was a secret, just because a superstar doesn't put it out there and say like this is where I'm getting married.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it's because she wants it to be relatively secretive, so she'sn't a paparazzi showing up at.
Speaker 2: A wedding one hundred percent, And there still were paparazzi.
Speaker 1: There were Have you seen the headline today from page you Daily Mail?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It says breaking, did Rebel Wilson snub good friend Brittany Hockley for her wedding reality start nowhere to be seen at Actress Nuptools.
Speaker 2: I did see.
Speaker 3: I did see this, and I did have to have a chuckle. They're trying to like make it sound like we've had this really big fallout or something, because apparently there's Hugh Sheridan how to fall out with Rebel.
Speaker 2: I can't one one hundred percent confirm Rebel and I are still very good friends. We still talk. We have had no fallout and I knew.
Speaker 3: She was getting married and I am beyond happy for them, which they also know because that's what happens when you're friends.
Speaker 4: It's also wild though, like how I mean, like I get it, you know it's HiT's a headline, we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: But how it's.
Speaker 4: Always women like you would never have two men be like, oh, these two men have had a falling out because he wasn't at his wedding.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's the worst. Also, yes, they do still talk because whenever you're with Britain, she's messaging Rebel that she's messaging Rebel. Britt and are hanging out and then but when you message Rebel, I know you're messaging Rebel because you're on the WhatsApp? Or is that secret?
Speaker 2: What that we text each other? Are you okay today?
Speaker 1: I'm not. But you guys talk on what's Are you allowed to say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't we don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's a secret.
Speaker 4: Like the wedding, Oh my god, no, no, we're very happy.
Speaker 2: If the photos were beautiful.
Speaker 3: Was upsetting that people like like that you included Laura. But when people have their weddings and the paparazzi release the photo before they get to I think that's really shitty.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean my entire wedding vols were released in Daily Mail, which was great.
Speaker 2: And we were still at the wedding. Was it weird that you weren't invited? No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Rebel's wedding was close, very close friends and family. Rebel and I've been friends for a few years. But it's like it didn't shock me in the slightest, Like it's for me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, we're not best friends.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, she doesn't call me twice a day to consult on everything.
Speaker 2: We're just we're just friends.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, And if you're going to keep a really small and intimate wedding, then yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Shocked in this.
Speaker 1: Invited to your wedding because yours is next year.
Speaker 3: I will keep that to myself because I'm keeping my wedding as private as possible.
Speaker 2: The secret wedding Insidinia may have already happened. There you go, Yeah, am I even getting married? Am I married already?
Speaker 1: She's not write, she's not