Speaker 1: Now as a mum. I mean, I've got two kids, Marley she's four, Lola's two. I feel like I pay a lot of attention to their screen time, and I think most parents are really you try really hard to be across what your kids are watching, what they're consuming, and making sure that it's content that's age appropriately. You don't want to walk in on them on the X files or something not well, I mean obviously, and you've also got like there's kids YouTube these days, like you can really kind of control the types of stuff that they watch.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Recently, Marley she's four, she's my oldest. She has been saying this is her come back to anyone and anything that she doesn't like. She says, You're not my best friend anymore. I don't like you. You're not my best friend anymore. Now. This when I very first started, I was like, oh, the daycare, Hey, she's picked this up from some kid at daycare. And then I was in the kitchen and she had the TV on and Pepper Pig was playing in the background. Peper this music, this is it, that's Pepper and she's look, I mean, it's a pretty harmless little TV show. If you haven't seen her. It's a pig. He's got a goat or a sheep or something as a best friend. And she lives in a little house with a little piggy family. She is she a kid, Pepper, I've not seen the pa is meant to be a child, and she's she's probably a similar age to my daughter, right, And she lives in a house with a pig family, and she's got animal friends, and she's a little brat. Now, what I didn't realize is that Molly didn't pick this up from daycare. She's picked it up from Pepper Pig. Pepper Pig, I have a real problem with have a little listen to this.
Speaker 2: Hello Susie, Hello Pepper. I'm running to whistle, but I can't do it yet. Can you whistle, Susie?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh good? I mean that's sad. If you can't whistle, what's whistling?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: You put your lips together and blow like this, Hello Pepper.
Speaker 1: So that's just Pepper Pig hanging up on her friend because her friend could do something that she can't do. Now, you would think that's not that bad. I was like, that's in the world. It's like I do that, Okay, it's a little bit braddy, right, But what about the way that she speaks to her dad? Have a listen to this one. You've got a.
Speaker 2: Big tummy, daddy. Is there a baby in there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, Pepper, Thank goodness, I don't have to exercise.
Speaker 1: I'm naturally fit.
Speaker 2: You don't look very fit, daddy. You'll tummy is a bit big. Say the secret words.
Speaker 1: Daddy's big tummy.
Speaker 2: That's right, daddy's big summy.
Speaker 3: This pig's a bitch.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: She's body shaming her, I mean her dad, isn't.
Speaker 1: She Okay? No, we recently, I think you guys might remember this, we walked into a supermarket and Marley said, Mummy, that man has a big bottom. Yes. Now, I'm starting to question whether or not this has come off the back of watching too much Pepper Pick. There are so many things that little Pepper does that are so braddy, that are so childish, that are all the things that you don't want your kids to be, or do or say. And so we've gotten to the point now where we're banning that in our house. No more Pepper Pie. Canceling her. You've canceled Pepper, She's gone.
Speaker 3: Pepper, Is I have overheard I have eves dropped on Pepper when she's playing when I'm baby in my niece and nephew, and she's a little mole like I don't really I don't like her.
Speaker 1: I do not like her at all.
Speaker 3: But in some remote little part of Pepper's defense, I reckon, I don't think Marley's walking in the supermarket and saying somebody has a big bottom because of Pepper. I think that that's just what kids. The kids are learning, right, They just say what they see and they only learn that they can't say it when we say it. So I think Marley's probably just gone through a phase where she's she's observing things and she's spilling it out. But I agree with you, Peppers a bitch, you know what.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I really hope that we can start this petition. Everyone can sign it.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: All the mother's out there now need to know that Pepper pig is she's not good. Put blueye on instead. I'll be honest with you. A pupul of sunny side up eggs. What a nice hot pan he likes? We should fry Peer. Sorry, I think it's time, Okay, that's going to traumatize the children in cars right now. Mines, sorry, there's always what I'm not eating. It's pepper hearing, it's you.