Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: My buddy is a temple.
Speaker 3: Mourn Bay is actually the energy that I'm going for in the room.
Speaker 4: Have you heard what a birth and sweet sounds like?
Speaker 1: It's the Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Good morning Jack, Good morning Patsy Mony. Guys, tell you what. I got a lot of emails about what you thought were appropriate songs for a lady to give birth to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should have stayed away from the Facebook comments yesterday was.
Speaker 4: They go for you. They moved on from Rogan. Now Neil Young hears about this. He's going to put all his music from Gold.
Speaker 3: There were no subtleties. The reaction to my soft playlist. This is a soft, calming playlist I thought my wife would give birth to and put her in a state of relaxation. They were like, will come for you with You're going to kick you.
Speaker 4: In the nuts? Persair on this very show yesterday with murder. Yes, my men are audio producer twice, so I'm trubles though It's split, isn't it? Because I got emails from some men that said, oh I did something like that, But we're men. Yes, but can you see the thing here? Yes? Who don't like it? Women? Imagine most painful pooh you've ever had? Guys, and then doing that over thirty hours? Do you want to hear Jack Johnson's a soundtrack?
Speaker 3: I don't people think I'm making this as a surprise for Bianca. She's on board with her.
Speaker 4: She knows how she is now, She's never given birth before. I'd like to speak to her afterwards. Ago, how did that Jack Johnson's song go for you?
Speaker 3: I'll be surprised if she kicks me in the nuts, That's all I'll say.
Speaker 4: On the day, someone else in an email said that they would have shoved this speech up your backside. So so many threats, In fact, I would say almost in the history of the show, more threats than anything about your planelist.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I only got one person who came to my defense, and she DMed me, so it wasn't even in a public message.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, it's a private thing. Sliding into your DMS didn't really seem to you publicly. I don't stand with Jack.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for sending me your version of a soft playlist.
Speaker 4: So happy These are seriously some of the songs on this birthing playlist. She said that the nurse, I think the kid is just going to come out half asleep as well.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: This is a Gail. I'm coming over now must.
Speaker 3: The person who Dan said that the nurses applauded her great soft playlist, and then she went on to tell me that she gave birth for forty four hours.
Speaker 4: Forty four hour labor.
Speaker 2: That's only a record. That's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Wow, wait, that is insane. Hey, isn't amazing news that they announced? You just say about international boarders being open.
Speaker 3: My sister in law has booked a ticket within an hour of seeing an article come out, And his sister has been wanting to come out bet for the birth of the baby.
Speaker 4: Because your wife has to have fat some family here, own family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her parents can't come. Her sister's been trying to get an exemption, but there's only exemption from mum and dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been really hard.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been able to come. Yesterday at three o'clock in the afternoon. As soon as we saw it, we got on the phone with her and she's already booked to come. A couple of weeks after the baby's.
Speaker 4: Jew there'd be so many people. That is amazing news. And the great news for Melbourne is get ready, guys, the backpackers are coming back. We're seeing them returning very soon.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast yesterday.
Speaker 4: I had a drop off even sounded like a taxi driver out. I had a take my daughter apparently around to do some home around at a mate's house. I did not see a lot of documents anyway. I went round there and I was asking for the address where we had to go, and she said Keith Street, as in the boy's name, Keith Street. I said, it can't be called that. You must have gone on, must be reef. We're in Australia. Street name is lazily named lack Lass, just as a street called Keith. I said, they know there is that area we saw we drive into Adelaide. Yeah, the whole town. But they won't have a street here, surely not. Come on and she goes. Nowadays, I'm pretty sure she lives on Keith streets. Sure enough. I get on Google Maps. There are several Keith Streets in the cities. You know that this one up near you in Coburg, right, you know about in park Down, and then there's one where we were going in Hampton. I can't think of it any more unimaginatively named street than Keith. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like they told a cancer or something like, hey, we're going to name a street after you, and he expected it to be a surname with many streets, and then they've just gone Keith Keith.
Speaker 4: It's such a strange. I love the fact. I hope there is a song called Keith that actually lives on Keith Street. But anyway, i'd love to know this morning. Can we buy seven o'clock right, go through the alphabet and a to z of street names with boys' names, So we've got k covered with Keith.
Speaker 3: Okay? I could add Ross Street was the street next to us when I was growing up Ross Street.
Speaker 4: That's are done, okay. I think we might struggle when we get to Z. Do you think there are any like Zeke Streets, Avenue, Colder, Zach Driveway, Zach Boulevard, Zebedee Driveway or something. Listen, I'm guessing with the Keith one people that have these planning meetings, because there's people's jobs to come up with street names. That was late on a Friday, when they just couldn't be bothered to come up with anymore. That went Keith, and then on Monday went are we still going with Keith? Yeah, don't matter printed all right, So can you give us a street named after a boy? We've got Keith and Ross.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On Keith's Saturday. Jackie Boy obviously was going through trying to find names for your son to be born a couple of weeks time. Did you consider Keith?
Speaker 3: We did not, and not many others because the name is dying out, had its heyday in the sixties, nineteen sixties six, it peaked where they're probably lucky the streets keeping it alive because people aren't naming their babies Keith anymore.
Speaker 4: I've just googled famous Keith's right, and all I've seen is Keith Urban and Keith Richards and then it gets really flimsy. All right, let's go to lines now, Colleen, Good morning, good morning, good morning, Welcome to the show. And which street name you donating to our eight.
Speaker 5: Z John John Street. I lived down near Rye and there was the John Street, just.
Speaker 4: Simply named John Street.
Speaker 3: By the time they get down to the beach. You're just lazy about naming the street.
Speaker 5: There was quite a few others, but I can't mention them.
Speaker 3: But I think so, Why now I'm intrigue rude ones.
Speaker 5: There was heat, There was heaps of male male names in the streets around there.
Speaker 4: There were all right, sorry, gotcha, all right, Kelleen, thank you very much giving us John.
Speaker 6: Street, no worries, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Why was she sensoring? Dan? This goes right to the top, Christian, I Dan, I said too much early with John Street. Let's just leave it there.
Speaker 3: The Rye City Council will be after me.
Speaker 4: I start true crime podcast. What's going on down there? Down there? And rhino street name Dion, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 4: What have you got?
Speaker 8: Tiger upright in the corner from mad Deon Rayer and my name's day On.
Speaker 4: What a shame you couldn't move to Dion of Dion. That'd be great, like a Lord Dion of Dion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got another one for you if you're interested. Joined were sort of joined at the hip of that clas mates Perconval straight.
Speaker 4: Now that's the street name. Hell of a street name. Perceval's great dealon. We love that Dion's wrestling with the car right now. It's tramped under the bonnet, Dian What the hell is he doing stuck in a tumble dry man? If you're interested. Yes, it's early, guys, it's early, all right. So we got Percival jackie boy. I love that one. Scott, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 7: Here are you today?
Speaker 4: I'm good mate? So eight is out of streets of boys names. What have you got, Scott, Scott straight, of course you have. Do you live on that or is it near you?
Speaker 6: I was around the corner from up. I lived in Melton. I grew up in Melton and Scott Street was just around the corner from me.
Speaker 4: Great, good, solid one that Scott. Thank you very much for Scott Street. Have a good day. Let's go to Nicky Nikky. Yes I'm sorry, sorry, yeah, shorten the court Sewan as in Shawn of the Dead, shorn court. It's our first court, not necess street. We're upgrading now. Fancy a courtyard a court, all right, Nikky, great one, Thank you very much, Take care, Thank you. Anonymous is coming on with this, phoney, have all the stuff we talk about this you want to remain anonymous and I'll get on the record with this.
Speaker 3: Anonymous, what's going on the sawning the high seas this morning?
Speaker 4: Anonymous? Good morning, Hi there, I've got a street name for us.
Speaker 10: I do have an ac the morning.
Speaker 11: I've got a J.
Speaker 4: Way in my god, it's all going on a meltain a J way, just an initial to give it a name, just some letters aj.
Speaker 12: A y ajyd.
Speaker 4: When are the Backstreet boys come over next year? We need to get a j and get them to do an intimate performance on a J street. We should make out that we had it named for him.
Speaker 3: Drive him out to Melton.
Speaker 4: Yes, we all love that. Yes, yeah, Anonymous, thank you very much. You call and a squeeze one finding on him from Paul.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning gang. How are we now?
Speaker 4: We're good? Paul? So a street name with a boy's name.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll give you two, please, Paul pool Place and Michael Lane.
Speaker 4: First of all, the pp Pools Place.
Speaker 6: That's a great one, genius named after me and my father.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 6: That's exactly right. My uncle is a builder, audas is the Autation suburbs and many many moons ago did a subdivision was looking for street names, and he got Michael Lane. Paul Place and close after my sister Mom is there.
Speaker 3: This is incredible, Poor mom, poor mom.
Speaker 4: Catherine. So we've got Paul Place, Michael Lane. I love Michael Line. Michael Lane is an eighties detective, isn't it Lane? Her name's Lane, Michael Lane. That's got Michael Lane, Paul Place, and what was he the one? Catherine?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: Catherine Close?
Speaker 4: I think Catherine Close? Right?
Speaker 6: And I grew up on Trudy Place, which is burned out for my ad gotcha.
Speaker 4: This is You've given us so many stuff here, all right, Paul, thank you very much and cool no.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I had to drop my daughter off at a mate's house. A friend lived on Keith Street. Mind blown. So today we're trying to go through the alphabet A food Z streets with boys' names. Once we've completed this, when then do the same with girls names. Okay, but right now boys name? So Jackie Boy, we have got We've got a J Way, Dion Roe, John Street, Keith Street, Michael Lane, our favorite one p for Percival Street. There's Ross Street and Sean Court Court. Yeah, all right, nine four one four one O four three let's go to Joe. Good morning, Joe, morning, Christian.
Speaker 13: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Joe? I hope you're well. Thanks for giving us a court. What have you seen?
Speaker 14: Okay, I've just driven past Eugene Court in Lowell plenty perfect name.
Speaker 4: You, Gene. That's a great one. A live spotting Joe. Keep them peeled, all right, thank you.
Speaker 15: I'll be I'm on the case.
Speaker 13: I'm on the case.
Speaker 14: Christian.
Speaker 4: Leave. You can just patrol around the streets and calling us constantly.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, I'll get the mellways out.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you very much, Joe. It's got a Kathy. Good morning, Kathy, good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you Christian?
Speaker 4: Morning?
Speaker 6: Jack morning.
Speaker 4: We're great, Kathy. And what have you got for is Kathy? What street name?
Speaker 11: I lived on Henry Street in Pakenham and I actually named my dog after.
Speaker 6: It as well.
Speaker 4: Great idea, love that young Henry the dog off Henry Street. That's great, Henry, good solid name. Is that a contender for Henry Post?
Speaker 3: No, it's too popular for us. It's in the top ten.
Speaker 4: I think it is Henry popular. All right, Kathy, Thank.
Speaker 6: You very much, say typical good morning.
Speaker 4: Can you back at the industrial lathe? Hi? You at the fatrick.
Speaker 8: Debbie, Debby, Yes, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: What's going on with you? Debbie? Very noisy there? You're moving around, you're getting ready, you're busy, you're on the go.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm in the car park at work.
Speaker 4: Right okay, wait, sounds trying to break into the cars? Are I?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, I know.
Speaker 4: Alibi? Are we? Debbie? Cutting me off. I was on the radio helping out with their inquiries. Debbie, what is the street name you've got for us?
Speaker 12: And Neville Avenue?
Speaker 4: Neville Avenue? What is right? One? That is a brilliant one? Never was one of those names. It's like a Keith, isn't it. They're just it's just not kind of nell. There were the surname Neville. The two English great football players played for Manston in England called Gary and Phil Neville. Right, brothers play for Manchton in England. Their dad is called Neville Neville. No, I'm not making this up, right he was. He was a cricketer like and then he became an agent. Gary and Phil's dad Rio, I'm right. What are you seeing right now on Google?
Speaker 3: British cricketer footballer Neville Neville, agent and director. You know a lot about Neville Neville.
Speaker 4: You never once you know that fact.
Speaker 3: You just want to know more.
Speaker 4: He's called Neville Neville. Guys, it's like a rapper Neville double locking it. If you'll call Keith Keith, Keith cool, Keith crazy Keith. Anyway, that's not from now, but the Nevel's are very excited for me. Thank you for that, Debbie say done. Who we got here? Jenny?
Speaker 14: Hi, guys, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're good, Jenny. What have you got for us?
Speaker 12: I've got swanky?
Speaker 4: Now we are going to struggle with the letter you, I think, because we get down the you know, the bottom end of the alphabet. We're going to struggle a bit with these. But swanky is that.
Speaker 14: Sons with an A E r in.
Speaker 3: Is t okay? I don't think it is a boy's name.
Speaker 4: Rio go on Facebook and so it begins with with an eye Warren.
Speaker 16: I can't find a single earned swanky in anywhere of Facebook starting with an E.
Speaker 3: Now that's billions of people a lot.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we're going to have to discount that one, but thank you for trying to thank you though. How we going, Barry?
Speaker 7: Yes, good morning, Christian?
Speaker 4: Now, yes, what have you got for us basa otually.
Speaker 7: I've got Barry Street in Garry and I'm Barry and my father's Barry. And thank god my wife stepped in and stop me from calling my eldest boy. He has the second name.
Speaker 4: She's a Barry Denier. This is amazing. So it's is it Barry Street?
Speaker 7: Barry Street in marab near the corner of the teen Highway and shout throw I know what you.
Speaker 4: Mean, right well, I didn't know that was Barry Street. Barry, great dependable name, Barry post, unstakable. Boy's name's a post. Do you like that guy?
Speaker 3: It's a bit of Australian.
Speaker 7: Great name preferred, that is, but I'll move forward with anything else that's that's a variation.
Speaker 4: Got you Barry? Thank you very much. All right, thank you.
Speaker 17: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We'll come back to our eighty head of streets with boys names you won't be surprised to know. Wide open for the letters U, V, X, y Z. I think we've done half the alphabet. Halfway there, but those are the easy ones. All right. Some of your emails that have come in since yesterday's show light All of the mailbag is about one thing, what we talked about yesterday, what Jack talked about yesterday, the birthing playlist. He's making actual songs from it. All right, so take us through the vibe.
Speaker 3: We're building a sanctuary in the birthing suite, very relaxed, calme You've.
Speaker 4: Got You've got some lights you're going to bring in.
Speaker 3: Bringing in fairy lights. Also got some fake candles to place around the room.
Speaker 4: It's going to be maybe diffused it with some oils.
Speaker 3: I was actually going to come to you about sense of the room because you love your oils and your essentials and create just the safest place. Yes, this will be playing yes, this is yes, and reminding bankle to breathe through the birth three two creeds four out two three four, and the whole thing will be a calm, enjoyable experience.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's now get some feedback from the real world. I've heard, Hey, the real world, I've heard this, and seventy eighty percent of these emails from the ladies. Let's first all go to Jesse Christian. I say this is someone who gave birth to the first baby four months ago, so very knew mum. Congratulations Jesse, Hazel I say this in someone it was in labor for thirty six hours followed by an emergency C section. I say this is someone who had the essential oils and the heat packs and the healthy snacks. Oh yeah, check toss yesterday. He's got an entire pack of what thirty cliff bars bus along with our wedding playlist to help provoke positive memories. Not a bad idea, guys. The essential oils didn't make it out of the bag, the heat packs were kicked off the bed, and the healthy snacks were placed with a sausage McMuffin in held in a single bite. How's the playlist? My husband had turned that on, I'd probably try to throttle him with my ivy. Yes, okay, there's a lot, so many threads, so many threats, that plainist of Jack's. I'd say, there's a good chance and that boat speaker's going to end up at the bottom of the birthing bath. But bless his little cotton socks to try and all the best to be anchor for the birth. The midwives will probably have some earplugs on hand that might be the best use for them if he starts playing any of that miserable low fi music. I do mis fight.
Speaker 3: I have seen the staff would like this. They're running around busy all day. You'll calm the staff as well.
Speaker 4: Christian. I was listening to the show yesterday. I heard Jack talking about playing music for his wife John the late stages of pregnancy and labor. My mom got load. This comes from Liam O'Connell. Sin source is very confused because that is my dad's name, and he's even putting brackets here when he signs off, Liam O'Connell brackets, not your dad, thank you, because my dad I've now asked to say, when you do emailing, can you put brackets? I am your dad, So anyway, Liam O'Connell here, not my dad. As he was saying that his mum wrote a six page document about what was happening during the last few weeks of her pregnancy with him back in two thousand Lovely Thing, gave it to him when he was twenty one, and also this was the song that she actually gave birth to Jackie Boy Killing Heidi, Oh yeah, you pushed it this free push crowd crowd, crowd freak. Yeah, yes, this is more like it versus O.
Speaker 3: Love Killing Mary's Place.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, time Base.
Speaker 4: Thank you Nem O'Connor brackets. Not my dad, Christian Jackiebats listening to the podcast about It's Reaching out of the world now this comes from England. Listen to the podcast about Jack's birthing playlist reminded me of the birth and playlist I cre had for both of my daughter's births, with memory wife being massive pink Floyd fans. That was all that was on the playlist. Finally, on formerly birth, not a lot of variety, so both of his kids, he queued it up perfectly like a great DJ came out to this great gig in the sky.
Speaker 8: What a song.
Speaker 4: That's an entry in the world from the womb. Hearing this, sadly that won't be the story for Eugene Post whatever he's calling it.
Speaker 3: This is this is nice.
Speaker 4: Ninety movie teenagers free wheeling in the late sun of the evening and open. Christian, I'm listening. I was listening to the nighttime show yesterday evening about Jack's playlist for the impending birth. I never forget my wid wife telling me someone she worked for this is this is amazing. This also Australia. It's comes from Sorry Brook Campbell. Christian I'll never forget my midwife telling me about someone who worked for that she was a mad Collingwood supporter. I didn't need the match out to the front there we got him as such. She wanted to be screened at during the birth. How she was as if she was on field being screamed at by the fans. Other guts what hey, lo, everybody's different.
Speaker 3: How do you facilitate that? Get audio from a game?
Speaker 4: I mean, who knows? Anyway, guys, thank you very much for these amazing emails. A bump edition of Latela Party. As always, anything you hear us talking about on the show, whether you catching up with an old podcast or hearing the show, you can email us Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au ber.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'conl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We need some help. We need some song suggestions tomorrow exactly this time tomorrow on the show from seven o'clock when we get into our eighties of the nineties about the letter b tomorrow. So today, Jackie Boy and I were going to watch Bad Boys. It's another Michael Bay movie like Armageddon, but Will Smith, the movie that made Will Smith the big movie Star and also the awesome Martin Lawrence as well. So we're watching that what we do with the eighties, it like we did last year with the eighties and the eighties with this last week with kicking up with the nineties letter A. It's great fun playing some songs you haven't heard in ages, and so we'd like your out right now, we're looking for song suggestions from the nineties to do with the letter B, so that can be the artist or the song title. I'm gonna chuck this one up in from the nineties Beck Loser. We did some brilliant stuff hotally.
Speaker 7: This album meadow Girl, She's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Albums, This song particular, one of the greatest only ninety to a song ever. As well. In the time of Chimpanzees, I was among the bole I'm on it, I'm on it.
Speaker 7: That's how a.
Speaker 3: Guest the year, oh, early nineties, ninety two.
Speaker 4: I would have said, ninety two, ninety three, Patsy, what are you going there to do with it? Let her be song title or artists. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like Blood on the Dance Floor by the One and Only MJ because it takes me back to a time when he was here for the History World tour in ninety six, and I went and saw him. You're lucky, yeah, and I met him, actually met Michael jack met Michael Jackson. We never heard this, I guess I've never picked it out until now.
Speaker 4: I've heard some stories. I Michael Jackson, how did you meet him? Another way that she heard to us m J. MJ like that's the sort of people that maybe worked from all the record. MJ's here reception again, the rest of us is Michael Jackson. J.
Speaker 2: Now, I was a cent as a reporter down to Tullamarine on the tarmac to meet his private jet. There was not a big throng of media. There was only about I reckon ten of us and.
Speaker 4: See must have looked out that window went I'm the biggest style of the bloody even taken me. He's a strange eyed woman. Now, oh behind you, it's not you. No, No.
Speaker 2: It was very exclusive, and we watched his jet come in and waited for about twenty minutes and he walked off and he had a black face mask on and he's black for Dora and I think a red shirt and black pants.
Speaker 4: And so did you interview him?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't interview him to me, why do we.
Speaker 4: Get into the meeting him. You saw him walk off a plane?
Speaker 2: No, no, And he came down the steps and we're all waiting in mind that.
Speaker 4: Anyone, because you made it, I met him, how you've described him as how anyone would describe Michael Jackson in the getting to the point.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, anyway, he had a lot of makeup on, and he you know what, he actually looked like a wax dummy. It madame to swords.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was so no. The whole experience was so surreal that I didn't believe it was him. And he came up and he shook my hand. His hands are enormous, by the way, they are sure what do you mean sure gloves they're enormous.
Speaker 4: Video She's not got massive, he.
Speaker 2: Has huge hands. I remember as he approached me, that's all I could see. He was this tiny, little waspy figure, quite but massive hands. And he reached his hand out he had a glove on, and shook my hand and smiled and looked me in the eye, and I thought, oh my god. I was just like wow. The whole world stopped spinning. It was Michael Jackson, and he had all these security guys checking under the car and around bubbles in no, no bubbles, bubbles was flying the jet, I believe. But yeah, he played at the g in ninety six. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: So did you interview him on the tarmac or no?
Speaker 2: I just got to meet him.
Speaker 3: What was the point of it?
Speaker 2: Because I was I was covering it, I was doing voice reports. No, why is that insignificant discounting of pop?
Speaker 4: We've been told before, but those is plain nice. This is not insignificant.
Speaker 3: It's huge. I just imagine you came back to the radio stession like, Okay, what did you ask him? What did you recording?
Speaker 4: Let me upload this audio?
Speaker 3: Looking in my eyes, you know what hand All you've got is a witness disguision.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna you're gonna have to put me back on it right now. Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson has massive hands.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, who is the biggest star jack you have ever met?
Speaker 4: Three Z P one nine, I am news. Michael Jackson has massive hands.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I think it's the biggest thing since sliced bread that I met him in touch.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest scandal you hear about Michael Jackson this decade.
Speaker 4: That's not that documentary. Sorry story, this is so the song to do with the letter by all you've given me an idea for a new feature once a week called Long Story Longer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go live Now to our Winter Games correspondent Jack Boast, what happened at the Games yesterday.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate scenes actually for Team Australia in the Winter Olympics yesterday. There's an event called the ski athlon where they go around a massive track on skis and then at some point they changed the skates and keep going. Hard to understand, but what I could get together was the Australian athlete fell behind so far that the leaders lapped him. Oh no, and then an official had to come essentially tap him on the shoulder and say, hey, are you getting in the way of the other guys?
Speaker 4: Okay, do do go and get hot chopper if you lost your mum or something, because this actually is an big event. Oh we thought you were taking the biss this this needs to stop going away.
Speaker 3: Norway and Russia humidiating.
Speaker 4: We don't even want to share his name because I actually feel sorry for the God doesn't matter. You trained for four years, four years, and it's led to that. I've never heard of that any kind of Olympic event where an official has to come and go, hey, mate, get off. It's embarrassing the other she just actually is getting in the way of the actual pro.
Speaker 3: I imagine he comes home and always made like, hey, show us the tapes of you at the Winter Olympics are man.
Speaker 4: I didn't God Dad Beijing human rights. I know I brought out. Sure, they said they saw you. You are like ski gear on. You'll look a bit all right this morning. Then let's down with this unknown guy. We've all got a sporting everyone, Yeah, but not if you've trained for four years to a professional level. It's your one thing in life that you said to the world, this is me, this is me now doing the old what's it called skiathon? Some of those events. The one I love is what's the one where they do a bit of skiing and they get the gun out and just start shooting. Is a biathlon. It's like a James Bond movie.
Speaker 3: It's like them go skiing and snowboarding and I satting and they're like, all right, but that's not a full Olympics. So we're going to have to come up with some up guns.
Speaker 4: All right, So we want to hear your story this morning about sporting failure. Patsy, you were actually very good at sports. You did your highland dancing.
Speaker 2: I was good at dancing, not so much sport.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Once I swallowed a blowfly when I was performing, it was horrific.
Speaker 4: What happened? Well?
Speaker 2: What could I do? My natural instinct it was buzzing.
Speaker 4: Why are you performing? So? Why are you doing one of your hind and dance.
Speaker 2: And getting judged by all these judges.
Speaker 3: And so judging the judges, are you outdoors or indoors?
Speaker 2: Outdoors? And the natural instinct is to want to like cough it up, but you can't. Like highland dancing is a bit like Irish. You have to be very serious, very sort of stone faced.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 2: So every time I turned around, I'd coffin spluttered trying to get it off.
Speaker 4: I love how she's taken this traditional dance, and I didn't we singing coffee every day.
Speaker 2: But then I think the fly just gave up and went down.
Speaker 4: Swallowed staring there to this day.
Speaker 2: It was great, but I won the dads.
Speaker 4: Oh what bro? What a bro? Sarah works on the show has also got a story about sporting failure. Sarah, what's your story for us? Mate?
Speaker 18: Well, back in high school, I was playing volleyball and me being what five to one? I think you can imagine how good i'd be at volleyball.
Speaker 4: You see some powerhouses who are quite.
Speaker 3: You need the short people on the team to do in the setting.
Speaker 18: Yes, yes, well that wasn't the case. I was terrible. I was that bad that the teacher looked at me and she's like, Sarah, like, what are you? Are you taking the mickey? Like this is so bad?
Speaker 4: All right, give us a call. Then your story is about sporting failure. Own your pain.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Madonna Like Your Prayer twenty five to eight Tuesday Morning, Christian O'Connell Show. This morning, dig deep, go into you hurt lockers, and tell us your story of sporting failure. I'll be really honest with you, right, I'd rather hear stories about sporting failure than success. We take down from the pros. We love them. However, what's funnier than success is failure. So this morning we're diving into it. Your stories of sporting failure. I remember in nineteen eighty nine, there was a British title boxing fight and one of the boxes, Tony Wilson, has been so badly beaten by his opponent, Steve McCarthy, his mum got came to the corner of the ring, took a shoe off and started hitting the opponent. This was live on TV for a national middleweight title. Your mom, your grown up, dudes, you're a professional boxer. He retired after that. Tony Wilson, his mum took a shoe off and started hitting the other guy. You're a bad boy attacking my son. All right, sporting failure, Steve, Good morning.
Speaker 19: Good morning, gang, Happy Tuesday. Way back in nineteen eighty three, I think it was eighty four when I was much more awesomer than I am now. I was in the nightclub and it was kind of late in the nightclub day and the word went out, we're going to all have.
Speaker 7: A push up competition. So I said, no problems. I'm really good at this. I can do this.
Speaker 3: Nightclub obviously changed, but one time I got.
Speaker 19: This very good, but now as a winner, so whoever one got a slab, So I thought, no, I can do this because I was really in my prime them days.
Speaker 7: So here we go.
Speaker 19: So I'm going hard and going really well. Got up to ninety two ninety three and I won't She won.
Speaker 4: The Company nightclub. Been drinking all night. Just squeeze off ninety two ninety three, nine thousand and five, ladies.
Speaker 7: No, to be serious.
Speaker 8: I used to do those for almost a living.
Speaker 3: So it was.
Speaker 4: Pressed called the wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is sporty, fair, tough guy, toughest man.
Speaker 19: Anyway, what happened As I've done that and I've gone right, I'm going to do the rocky here and show off a little bit. So I've gone the left handed push up. They was single handed, and then when I flicked to go to the right hand, my shoulder popped out and I dissocated my shoulder and the band went through through the top of my shoulder.
Speaker 4: Another one, guys, and that was it.
Speaker 8: I won the slab both.
Speaker 7: I couldn't drink it in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Steve, thank you very much. You got mate. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, welcome, have a great day guys.
Speaker 4: For a mate. Uh, Peter, good morning, sporting.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, how are you is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. What's your story for us? Pete?
Speaker 13: Good back?
Speaker 14: A few years now. We used to play under tens football and one so they matched. The coach said, we've got no goalkeeper hasn't showed up, So I've decided how hard can it be?
Speaker 1: I'll go in the goal.
Speaker 14: So meantime we as the game was going on, we're playing against this other team. I swear with like ninjas all over the place. We've got to talk about eight nial, nine nil, ten nil. In the end, the coach ended up speaking to the other coach and they decided the best thing was to put two of us in the goals.
Speaker 4: On top of each other.
Speaker 3: At least just stem the bleeding somewhat.
Speaker 4: Do you know what many is the time I wish watching a soccer game, wish they had double keepers.
Speaker 7: Well, they guided it up. That might be the solution.
Speaker 4: So that's all they did. Yes, that we.
Speaker 14: Couldn't stop them all over the player.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my, Peter, that is a great one. We're going to give you a prize for that. In fact, Peter, I'll give you a two Hunchdow voucher for Interflora.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: That's a great story. Thanks your story, Pete. Have a great day.
Speaker 6: Have good day.
Speaker 4: By remy good morning. Yes, how are you going a very good on shore? Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Yes, thank you. So when I was bucking friends and I was studying so at school for the trimester, the teacher said, okay, we're going to try to play golf. So we went to the driving range and then I hid. So I was already the little clown of the classroom, always trying to make everybody love. Hasn't changed ground, yes, And I hit the ball. I hit the ball as hard and strong as I could. And then you went in the sky and it was pretty windy, and the ball went on the left, landed on the car park and smashed the wind screen of the car. And so the teacher told me like, please don't touch anything anymore, just have a set. And then the last time I went on the sports class it was baseball. And then I hit the ball. I is hard and as strong as I could. And when I was about to run to do a home run, I threw the bat behind me, but the bat landed on the knee of the girl who was trying to catch the ball, and I just dislocated her knees. Oh, reamy, And that's it. Terms after the less time last summer. The next time I went to play sports, the teachers that I think you feel on well today you're just going to sit and watch it, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Remy, thank you very much your stories there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm my pleasure.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast Janette.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Good morning, Christian hell I, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show. So take us there. What happened to you, Jeanette?
Speaker 15: Okay, I was in year twelve, I would high school and I was in the swimming squad. Now I wasn't a really good swimmer and diy neated someone to backtrack. Now, all the other swimmers had advisers, and I was asked to do the back track, so I wasn't really happy about that, but I'll jumped in to give it a shot. So I swam fifteen meters and I was batching everyone. So I'm thinking I'm pretty pretty hot here. And I did the turn and I swam tell for leather and there was no one behind me, and I'm thinking handful of might just so hot swimmer. So I kept swimming and after five seconds there was still no one there. So I stopped and I turned around and everyone had finished.
Speaker 3: You didn't notice them.
Speaker 4: Oh the horrible radization.
Speaker 15: So I stopped, I swore, and I got out of the pools, disqualified myself. Two wars of laughter and screens and Yahoo's all out.
Speaker 4: So you know what, that would have been the height of the day. You would have given on a good chuckle, so you would have cheered everyone up with that amazing performance. And I said stroke is the hardest stroke because someone said you're not a good swimmer. It's the hardest stroke to do. Back stroke.
Speaker 3: I was so shit, honestly, no bad swimmer. I chose backstrot as well. Felt like the least likely to drown doing backstroke because you're facing up into the sky, can't see where you're going to hit your hand on the.
Speaker 4: Jeanette. Thank you very much, you cal that's your share with that.
Speaker 7: Kathy, Good morning, Hi Christian, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good? So here we got karate Kid on the line.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, Now, as a fellow martial arts aficionado.
Speaker 10: You'll understand this.
Speaker 12: Christian.
Speaker 11: We were having a little tournament within our club and I was, I was fired up. I was going to win this tournament.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 11: I was standing on the line ready to start the five I went to step off alone and my little pinky toes stuck to the Jigsaw Man. The Jigsaw man so left that behind a fractured dislocation. I didn't get to throw a kick.
Speaker 19: Or a punch.
Speaker 12: That that was the end.
Speaker 11: I was hopping around on one leg.
Speaker 4: Make it even your football track basically in.
Speaker 15: The mat yeah, well yeah, it just sort of.
Speaker 4: High that Sun Valley High tournament and karate Kid guys.
Speaker 10: But then to make it worse, so it was also say six weeks and then when I came back, I had to do twenty knee jumps, set out and push ups for dropping the s bomb.
Speaker 4: That's my little clankee. It's quite extreme system there a Kathy, thank you very much.
Speaker 15: And cool thanks Christian, Thank you Kathy.
Speaker 4: The karate Kid. Andrew one last one, Good morning, Andrew.
Speaker 9: Hey morning. So I was on a rugby trip with obviously the rugby team, and night before the finals we're doing pretty well, went out for curry and beers, because why not, And next day we jumped into the scrum of the match and I don't know if you've been in one of those before, there's a fair bit of pressure, pressure built up, a little bit and they may have let out a wee bit of a liquid pool into my pants and kept that in the pants for the rest of the game, because you can't stop during a final and so can't.
Speaker 4: You can't take your shorts off and give you a little squeeze out and put them back off.
Speaker 9: No, not really clean up while student bile, but yeah, you keep it in there. And one of my friends got to shove his head right up there during every scrum for the game.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm went to guess did Jack Post put you through? Did you beat to Jack on this.
Speaker 7: Team most likely tell you to do now I know.
Speaker 4: You go into one of them. Okay, could you just clean up the language? This is it cleaned up?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's like Shakespeare wrote this school. What do you know what it's because he's so very posh. Thank you, Brince Harry. They are ruggaball and then they are ruggable Boris Johnson's son.
Speaker 17: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time now to open up the lines once more for your sightings of the most incredible, strange, bizarre, unusual thing you've ever seen. And when you call me up on nine four one four one O four three and say.
Speaker 1: You won't believe what I saw?
Speaker 4: And then the three of us will say, what did you see? We should have practiced short and joan here once again you will call us something. You go, guys, you won't believe what I saw? And we will all say together in unison, what did you say? That is really good? That is tight? All right? So you call us up today, You tell us what you've seen over the weekend. You reckon you've seen this well, but I saw a lady sluted Craig Gray, marching through the streets of you know, and young people when they're going wait, they're not like there's no meeting wait for them, right, Why are you in a rush? You know? You go, oh, get a load this one, you know, and sort of you know, chat to themselves and just barking along the street. Right, she's moving a pace with this little yappy dog behind her. Yuppy dog stops cox it's leg on a twenty somethings leg and does a pee on it. Right, not half ten Saturday morning, while people are instantly just waiting for their coffee. I couldn't believe this. I still go, hey, and dogs has done that, and she just goes, what did you do that for? At the door and then powers on to goodness knows where she's going, somewhere to be. She had someone to be, She had a hustle on. She had a hustle on. So I wanted to call us up this morning, Jack, what is the most unusual thing you've seen?
Speaker 3: You won't believe what I saw?
Speaker 2: What did did you say?
Speaker 3: This weekend? You know those bike trailers, like a three wheel trailer you can put your kids in. Oh, you're pulling on the back of your bike? Yeah, along, thank you. On the beach, a guy had strapped it to his waist and was jogging down the beach with this.
Speaker 4: In the heat this weekend. That is extreme. Rio. What did you see?
Speaker 3: You won't believe what I saw?
Speaker 13: What did you say?
Speaker 3: A man fishing with a bow and arrow?
Speaker 2: Pretty sure?
Speaker 4: Let's your bear grills. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: He was just in the shallows with a bow and arrow, just firing it.
Speaker 4: Was he spearfishing? No?
Speaker 16: No, no, not a spearfishing kid like a bow and arrow like Robin Hood's bow and arrow, just firing it into the water.
Speaker 3: And do you watch a lot of survive? But you're sure you didn't see it on TV. This is in real life photographic proof.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just stuff. We're looking forward, caught us up. You believe what I saw? In and then the three huts will say what did you say? Get in there?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, you won't believe what I saw?
Speaker 4: And then the three of us together in Unison, we'll say, what did you see? Very good team?
Speaker 7: All right, Peter, you won't believe what I saw?
Speaker 3: What did you see?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: There we peak too soon. I was staring out the window and really big old crane going on. Sorry, Peter, start again.
Speaker 1: Pizza places, everybody seen.
Speaker 8: You won't believe it? I saw?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 13: I saw a.
Speaker 12: Bit of a kerfuffle at a seven to eleven and I thought, what's going on here?
Speaker 6: And then the next thing, you.
Speaker 12: Know, out from out from the people in the car park, this guy came out and he was dressed like a natural cowboy, right, you know, black and the studs and the wide rimmed hat and all that, the skinny jeans, and he was walking his goose.
Speaker 4: All that adds up to kaff I'm afraid.
Speaker 12: He was walking his goose, wasn't on a leasha or anything, and I wanted to go.
Speaker 13: Across the road.
Speaker 4: No, you won't know once you see that goose going from the been Cowboy and you say this was at the seven eleven.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well I'd just come out of a hardware sort that was across the side street from the seven eleven, and I just saw this. You know, this is acuity. I thought maybe they were having a fight or something.
Speaker 4: Some cowboy that's not the mind goes a straight.
Speaker 3: Cowboy versus goose and then they walk away together. The original couple they.
Speaker 4: Went to seven eleven to go and get slushies.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe it wasn't on a leash. The goose was just walking with him, you know, loose.
Speaker 3: On the loose.
Speaker 4: New game on the show. Peter going to send you a prize. This is a great call. And Peter, anytime you ever see any kind of kerfuffle, my friend, please call the kerfuffle hot line. This show is always looking for stories of a kerfuffle. Ready cheered us up this morning. You made us laught, so thank you good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it certainly made me ravel.
Speaker 4: It didn't have a leach, no, which Peter would just say that it's been out Pete Peter, we let you go.
Speaker 1: Okay by mine help the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's get into our Montague street Bridge bingo. It seems to me like barely a week goes by you don't hear about some incident. Someone's got wedge eat under the Montague street Bridge. So we thought were turning this into a game. It's going to work out. When do you think it's going to be? We asked you to actually give it a date and a time. Where do you think the next strike is going to be at the most infamous bridge in Australia. I think the Montague Street Bridge. We turned it into bingo Jack. How many days in total since it was last hit?
Speaker 3: It's well above average, sixty two days since the last one. Average is every fifty five days as it gets hit.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's got to be soon. It's due. Yeah, So some of your guesses now are in the rear view mirror.
Speaker 20: I'm saying feb second at seven forty one am, sab.
Speaker 13: Four, ten thirty in the morning, Hey, I reckon the fourth of February two.
Speaker 10: But at three point thirty I reckon it's going to go Valentine's Day morning.
Speaker 4: And open by about eleven.
Speaker 15: O'clock Wednesday, the sixteenth of February eleven am twenty.
Speaker 4: Seven to turn in the afternoon, so some of those there could well be right heading into Valentine's down Monday. That was actually quite a common one. People thought they weren't going to be concentrating. We were also hoping to try and speak to any of the people because a lot of people have hit that bridge right.
Speaker 3: Of Melbourne pretty much.
Speaker 4: We've never actually spoken to any. Audio closest we got was Amanda's story.
Speaker 10: Hi, Christian, my name's Amla.
Speaker 8: I heard you talking about the Montague Bridge.
Speaker 12: A made of mine in the nineties was driving.
Speaker 6: The calibration truck for the Army, so big truck.
Speaker 20: And he ran under the bridge and literally peeled the top of the truck off like a opening a can. He was stuck under the bridge for approximately four hours before they can get the recovery equipment and tow trucks and things to get him up from under there. And he didn't live that down for the next twenty years while he's in the.
Speaker 4: Army twenty years.
Speaker 3: The bridge is stronger than the Australian Yeah, it's an official medium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is an open invitation to call us if you're listening to this and it's the first time we've got us talk about Montague Street Bridge bingo and you're slinking down in your seat a bit, avoiding your own eye contact to Miraga actually took on me. I hit that. We still love to hear someone just like what was it? Like what happened? You do? You call the little number. You've got to stay there.
Speaker 3: It's a safe space to keep and talk about it. You're not going to laugh at you celebrate this.
Speaker 4: We're turning it into Montague Street Bridge bingo.
Speaker 17: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for this Mornings at Work Time Waster. Axel Rose turned sixty yesterday.
Speaker 3: Happy Birthday, Axel.
Speaker 4: Actual reasons. Axel was famously late for Guns and Roses show in Florida nineteen ninety one. He was ninety minutes late because he was watching teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Two Secrets of the Ooze, which, for fans of that kennel of work, that is a great one. Had a gig in Bonos Aires in nineteen ninety seet three hours late. He refused to come out till the hotel chefs made him natchos and cheese. That's proper rock and roll behavior, isn't it. In Sweden he had to cut a gig short because he bit a security guard on the lake. Rock and roll, folks, rock and roll. Okay, So today, with the news that Axl Rose has turned sixty, we're looking for your older bands. Guns and Roses more like guns and roads already. I haven't put that one through panic at the bingo? Did he say?
Speaker 3: Am I on gold?
Speaker 4: Tell you what? Mariah Carey's not getting any younger? No, no, no, that's right, she's little bit older now Maria's carad Thank you. They atribute to Blink one eighty two PC four So old guys, what's my age again? We're gonna have to carb and date you.
Speaker 3: Mark oppers silver up to a gold for that.
Speaker 4: Wow, thank you?
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: They they might be giants, but I'm not sure. I just put my glasses on.
Speaker 3: Were they giants? Bronze? Oh you were waiting for a pad?
Speaker 4: Oh? Take us back that. Michael Jackson nonstoore? Oh a P diddy? What's a well, it's like P didd he no a p you know? And o a p an old person. Oh gee, I'm loosing the room and the who? Sorry, Darling, could you speak up? The who? You have to speak up? Silver plus thank you, Jackie White, all right, older bands.
Speaker 3: Mister bombastic is not getting any younger.
Speaker 4: No, he isn't. Saggy simple, powerful, effective, kafuffle Gold.
Speaker 3: Can you rest modest blouse?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nice? Blows yes, blows.
Speaker 3: Cocked and Nan Morrison.
Speaker 4: Then Morrison they might be chance. I just put my glasses on.
Speaker 3: What a wonderful night for a moon dances.
Speaker 4: From there? That's then Morrison's zero is it now?
Speaker 1: Indian man Morrison?
Speaker 13: From there.
Speaker 4: He's Irish something Morrison is Irish?
Speaker 3: Nan Morrison?
Speaker 4: Right, okay, as well that that was something we don't need here again. Send that character to Carl of Jackie over when they wind up corpse, Where were we? I tell you we were older bands. I don't know why she's shouting in.
Speaker 1: The schedule, Carla Brner, No, you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You ready to Mark?
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's go through the lines, taking your time wasters, John.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Christian the Strolling Bones Silver.
Speaker 4: Okay, Johnny By, let's go to Jason. Very good goal, Jason, brilliant. Brett's good morning, Silver wheelchair stumbob but still strong, Well done, Brett. Let's go to Richard.
Speaker 8: Colostomy maneuvers in the dark.
Speaker 3: Oh, bronze.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go to Kirsty the grinders.
Speaker 15: And the grannies.
Speaker 18: Don't what is it so instead of the mums, grandma's and the grindead that's.
Speaker 4: Too smart for us. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Sorry, Kirsty, it should have been a gold. That's good, Tim Tim the good Christian. I'm good, buddy, Tim. What's your.
Speaker 6: A minute?
Speaker 12: Funerals?
Speaker 4: Keep it like? Come on, Timbo, Rachel.
Speaker 12: Rachel retirement village people.
Speaker 4: That is genius, well done. Rachel could be the winner. Ella.
Speaker 10: All right, so like, what's the dress code?
Speaker 1: Is it black tied?
Speaker 15: No, it's a Croc party.
Speaker 4: Oh, still a block party, Croc party. That's very good.
Speaker 3: Silver Deserve. I didn't like the little play.
Speaker 4: I like the little play. How come is good enough for us? She's joining the play?
Speaker 3: No, I just didn't. I didn't believe the characters.
Speaker 4: Alight Healla, Debbie the rolling Tombstones Silver back at the old creator. All right, let's go to Michelle.
Speaker 12: Hi, Christian City Bowlers.
Speaker 4: City Bowlers, set of Bay City Rollers.
Speaker 3: But what's the bowler part?
Speaker 4: And old people that have the bowler sat on a Sunday a silver plus. Thank you, Mark, good morning, Old choosel.
Speaker 3: Did your computer write one for you?
Speaker 9: I was listening to Jimmy Barnes before, and I've got Old.
Speaker 4: Choose Silver breaking into his safe. But those jokes away.
Speaker 8: Matt good I've got Mike and a geiatric.
Speaker 4: One final one one for the road, Simon.
Speaker 14: The Iron Spinsters instead of Iron Maiden Bronze.
Speaker 4: Didn't like it all right? Who's off the go?
Speaker 3: See Crowded House Rachel, Congratulations, Retirement Village people.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I just really on you got your a little button there? Well, you can turn your own microphone off because I obviously control the buttons here and sometimes your one starts flickering and I keep telling engineering it's broken.
Speaker 3: No, that's me sorry, it's up to over there. It's a cofugh button, so it was invented so if I'm coffee, I can cuff off Mike. But I use it for adjusting the mic so you don't hear that like sound.
Speaker 4: I don't know why talk about it when they go what's over that's interesting? Just have a nice on catcher by the technical side of radio as we go behind the mic Tomorrow's show today. We started this earlier after I drove to a street I didn't know existed yesterday, Keith Streets Keith Street. So we're trying to do the ators that today of streets with boys names half completed but also means half uncompleted, Jackie boy. What are the streets where we do have names?
Speaker 3: We've got a J Way, Barry Street, Dion Road, Eugene Court, Henry Street, John Street, Keith Street, Michael Lane, Neville Street, Perceval Street, Ross Street, Sean Court. We are still looking for boys' names. C F, G, I, L O, T U, V, W X y Z.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any of those streets, please let us know. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU. Tomorrow we're getting into the A to seat of the nineties with the letter B. Part of that, we're talking about Blockbuster video stores.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the other ones, yead is it video Easy?
Speaker 3: We have Video Easy and Voyager Yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Of those right. We want to if anyone can remember having to pay a late fee. We want to know what movie did you have to pay a late fee for? Was it an Arnie movie?
Speaker 3: Back in the days my cousin still got Mickey Blue Eyes from Blockbuster, Saundy Blockbuster to close talk about it.
Speaker 4: It's terrible, unnecessarily Hugh Grant movie. I think he's got a New York accent.
Speaker 3: I've never said this.
Speaker 4: We should get some of it. Hugh Grant's idea of a New York accident. It's unbelievable. And then the other thing we will be doing Jack and I our homework today. If you want to watch a movie tonight, why don't you dig it out as well? To do with the letter B. The movie this week from the eighties of the nineties is Bad Boys. We were wondering if we can buy some brown shirt Boss Smiths.
Speaker 21: You see you, the more will be served, Justice will be done.
Speaker 4: You forget to boarding pair and boys will be boys?
Speaker 1: Men boys.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Bad boys? Bad boys?
Speaker 3: What you gonna do?
Speaker 4: What you gotta do? What ambar are you mable? It is on tomorrow. B of the eighties and the nineties.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast