Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torba and coming up on today's show, Tammy Hembro's sisters have labeled her fiance Matt Zakowski as an immature baby, Lucy Jackson has spilled the tea on her breakup, and Sky Wheatley reveals dramatic fox eye results.
Speaker 2: The first Katie Perry's.
Speaker 1: Grand Final performance is going viral on TikTok and it has even made headlines in the US after a dancer suffered a costume mishap.
Speaker 2: I love this story so much.
Speaker 1: Is the story that keeps on giving because this mishap happened when Katie was singing Teenage Dream and her set had this really futuristic sort of space age vibe to it. But then at the same time, it was very early two thousands, and she wore Speed Dealer sunnies and had this blue gladiator esque breastplate on with white shorts and these deconstructed combat pants. What did you think of the outfit? She looked amazing, and she was also looking very bronze because she ended up getting a faked tan by Beck Judd and Nadia Bartel's business, which is spray oz. Yeah. I saw the TikTok of the woman who actually performed the spray tan on Katie Perry, and it just made me think how odd it must be for celebrities to have spraytns done, because you just know everyone would be talking about it, or you'd they'd be.
Speaker 2: Taking everything in.
Speaker 1: You're pernalizing you. They're getting into this mishap. So it happened with one of her backup dances, and they were dressed in these metallic spacesuits and they were holding oversized foil balloons, so they were using them as props to dance with, and things didn't go exactly to plan for one dancer whose balloon popped mid performance and instantly deflated. So this stood out so much in the sea of over one hundred and fifty dances, and to the dancer's credit, they carried on trying their best to dance with this deflated balloon and not detract from the performance. That're the worst thing ever, because every time there's a huge event on like the AFL Grand Final, you just know there are the armed spectators at home waiting for something like this to happen, and it didn't take long for this clip to go viral, and the consensus online was that the deflated balloon looked like a goon sack. So it was a very patriotic moment for Ossie's and someone on TikTok had an absolute banger comment. They said, do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?
Speaker 2: Of course, in reference to her song Firework.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not the first time that one of Katie's dancers has distracted the crowd from her performance, because during Katie's Super Bowl halftime show in twenty fifteen, there was a guy dressed as a shark and he didn't know any of the dance moves property he was so distracting, and the US Weekly have compared the balloon incident to this. Now, the talk of the town has been Katy Perry's pay packet because it was five million dollars. Do you think seven songs is worth five million dollars? Well, initially everyone was saying she was only going to perform five songs, So everyone was like, ge a million dollars per song, that's a huge amount of money. And when I first heard it, I also thought, wow, that is a lot. But it's also being reported that the AFL was originally after the Rolling Stones and reportedly they wanted twenty million dollars to sing four songs.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So five million in the scheme of things doesn't sound that bad.
Speaker 2: And I think she deserved it because it's not just for the one performance.
Speaker 1: There would have been a lot of effort going into the preparation. Also the fact that she's built herself up to be a sensation.
Speaker 2: She's not really the preparation.
Speaker 1: It's more than twenty plus years or I don't know how long has Katy Perry been around for probably about fifteen. But also for her to come out and have that much impact, Like everyone is saying that this is the best performance they've seen at an AFL Grand Final. I mean, but two to advocate summed it up pretty well. They said, credit to the headhn shows at the AFL. That was fucking awesome. Katie Perry has today vindicated the decision to pay her fat stacks to come and perform at.
Speaker 2: The AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 1: All I could think was how much would Taylor Swift have charged?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question. I have absolutely no idea.
Speaker 1: I also think though it is really good publicity for Katie's show because she's obviously coming to Australia. After seeing her perform at the AFO Grand Final, I was like, I want a ticket to this. I have been playing her songs NonStop in my car. What did you think of Tina Arena popping up during I Kissed a Girl.
Speaker 2: It was a bit of.
Speaker 1: A letdown for me, probably because she's not really in my age demo. I was thinking maybe a Kylie Minogue. That being said, a lot of publications are saying that Tina Arena out shown Katy Perry oh vocally, I mean, she was amazing in change, But I just thought they were going to kiss at one point during the song. Well that's what they were sort of alluding to at one point, because I saw it on TikTok. The clip popped up and they almost looked like Jess and Lisa from the Veronicas when they were back to bat. I said that I didn't see that now. They would have been a great inclusion. My partner and I said, what about Delta. I think Delta would have been amazing.
Speaker 3: See you guys hate me.
Speaker 1: Tammy Hembro's sisters have made it clear they don't approve of her fiance Matt Sakowski, just weeks out from their.
Speaker 2: Byron Bay wedding.
Speaker 1: Appearing on Matt's podcast, Emily and Amy Hembro labeled the reality star and immature baby and admitted they had massive concerns about the relationship. This episode was an absolute blood bath, and I.
Speaker 2: Must have been. I loved every second of it.
Speaker 1: I still know how this episode was allowed to air. It began by Anna asking Amy and Emily what they first thought of Matt, and she did preface that they could be honest, and they were.
Speaker 2: They were very honest.
Speaker 1: It's clear that they weren't interested in giving some sort of pr response and they went into what they really thought of him. But it's kind of on brand for the Hembro sisters to do that. Yeah, after listening to this, I just thought, why did they never bring out the reality show because I would have loved to see all of this playing out in real time now. Emily said she had massive concerns about Matt right off the bat and that she didn't want to meet him and said it was too fresh now. That comment was in reference to the fact that Tammy had only called off her engagement to a former Ironman fiance, Matt, less than a year before meeting Matt two point zero. Yeah, you could tell that their sisters were hoping that Tammy was going to chill out for a bit and not really get into any serious relationships. It is pretty crazy when you look at the timeline, because Matt Paul and Tammy got engaged in November twenty twenty one, and she then gave birth to their daughter, Posey in June twenty twenty two, and it's reported that they split just three months later, so it's all been very quick, and the sisters explain that they'd previously got very invested in Tammy's relationships and had overstepped. It kind of reminded me of our relationship with each other, where you give your honest opinion on guys.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, you spend all of this time during the breakup pumping the person up, telling them what they should do. And it's quite clear that Emily and Amy were upset because they said that they had a plan with Tammy after the breakup with Matt Paul. They said the next person Tammy meets that she should take things slower with them, and.
Speaker 2: Tammy agreed to it.
Speaker 1: Here's how Amy does described Tammy when it comes to relationships, and.
Speaker 4: Tammy loves love, you would know that she loves romance and that's why she always falls so hard, which I hated, but also loved about her and didn't want her to ever lose that.
Speaker 1: So I always just like hoped for you guys to work out. I don't think Tammy would have been happy with this description because she cops so much shit online from people saying that she races into relationships and she falls head over heels too quickly, and this is kind of sementic. Yeah, it just reiterates what everyone's.
Speaker 2: Been saying online.
Speaker 1: Now, there were so many revelations during this podcast, but one of the biggest involved a planned elope. Well. I couldn't believe they were talking about this. So this was only weeks into their relationship when Matt and Tammy announced to their families that they were eloping and even had a location booked in. Now for context, this was before Matt then went on to propose to Tammy in the Maldives last year.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why the family were concerned at all. Oh, it just seems totally normal, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Now. This elopement led to crisis meetings with the Hembro family, and it sounded like things got particularly heated with Emily.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said.
Speaker 5: You and Tim we were going to a lope.
Speaker 3: We were going to a loaf.
Speaker 2: We were concerned the naturally.
Speaker 3: I know you say you had no feelings, but you were very strong on.
Speaker 1: The other.
Speaker 5: Silly, and it would have been a really bad mistake, but I just didn't. I didn't express it to anyone, but I think I expressed.
Speaker 2: It just to you.
Speaker 3: Hate me.
Speaker 5: There has nothing to do with it. It's not your character who you are. It was going to be any any person that she was with, you know, And I just found it, Like I remember saying to you the first time we spoke about it at her house, and I just said to you, like, what's the rash?
Speaker 2: And you were like, well, why not? We love each other?
Speaker 5: And I was like, that's just like so silly.
Speaker 1: It's so fascinating hearing all of the dirty details of what went on behind the scenes, because I feel like we were almost gas lit into thinking that the whole family approved of Matt and that everyone thought it was so normal that things were moving at such a fast pace. Well, they had Papa hembro on as in Tammy's dad a couple of weeks ago, and he was acting like he was cool with the whole thing. But it sounds like the sisters had a very different take on it. But sometimes the parents like, of course Tammy's dad is going to go on there and speak her up. I mean, it's the sisters that give the very genuine side of the story. It was so awkward listening to this because Matt was clearly not reading the room because he then went on to ask Emily and Amy, oh, what have you guys attended the elopement if it went ahead? Shut up, Matt, I'm not talking, and Emily hit back and said, isn't the point of an elopement to do it without people. I think it was Matt and Emily that were butting heads the most, because Matt kept going at Emily and saying, oh, well, you got engaged to your husband very quickly after meeting him. But she was like, well, I hadn't just been proposed to twice or had a one year old child yet, which was a bit of a burn to Tammy was also made it very clear that that's clearly what Tammy and Matt are saying behind the sisters backs, She's done the same thing.
Speaker 2: It did seem like Tammy's.
Speaker 1: Sisters must have gotten through to the couple a little bit because despite the elopement being booked in, Tammy changed her mind.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't want a loathing because it had it booked in in like a month later. And then I was like, well, I'm going to propose, make it more like romantic, and then she was like, nah, we're not a looking I want to do it.
Speaker 1: Wait. Despite Tammy's sisters really pushing for them to slow things down, Matt was still very adamant that he wanted to propose.
Speaker 2: So he explained in this interview that he locked in.
Speaker 1: A time to visit Amy and Emily at their skin clinic, and he had the ring with him because he was there to seek their approval. I mean, it was so obvious that they weren't cool with the thing of the whole time, and her absence spoke volumes, and she said it was her way of giving Matt a big fat no.
Speaker 2: This is what Emily said.
Speaker 5: When you guys said you were getting engaged. I was like he he must be that delusional. I was really concerned because she is, like she's spontaneous, and she's a fun spirit, and she likes to do what she wants to do. But for a guy to come in and think that's okay when she's got a one year old, like, I thought that was a big red flag.
Speaker 1: It's pretty evident that Emily hates Matt's guts. I mean that's what I took from this interview. And it was almost like she was saying that he was too irresponsible.
Speaker 2: To be a stepfather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And things got even worse when Emily then issued a warning to Matt.
Speaker 5: I feel like I like Matt as a person, Like I think he's nice. Yeah, I think he's immature. I think he's got to do a lot of growing up. Like you're very immature, but I think you're a nice person, Like you've got a good heart, Like you've got good intentions with her. But I do still feel like it could be a longer engagement. But like we get along, there's no beef, there's love, no beef.
Speaker 3: After this.
Speaker 5: Immature in what way you're like some of the stuff you say, I can't think of things up to my head. That's like a little teenager boy would say something like that, like a little baby, a big baby.
Speaker 1: You're right, I.
Speaker 5: Just hope you know marriage is a serious thing. Yeah, it is actually a serious thing. And like I hope you don't make any mistakes, Like I really pray and hope that you don't do anything to hurt Tammy.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to hurt Tammy. I have no intention of hurting Tammy.
Speaker 1: I totally get the baby comment after hearing that say that I'm not gonna hurt Tammy. That is my absolute it when people speaking baby voices, It's like he was this little boy who was being told off. Look, the biggest issue for me, and it appears the sisters.
Speaker 2: Is Matt's rush. It just seems like everything is such a rush. I don't get what it has to be. I mean, if he really love her, why can't they wait two years to get married.
Speaker 1: These comments from Emily are just so explosive because what she's essentially saying is that she is concerned that Matt is going to cheat on Tammy. I don't know if she's sayings by giving him a warning saying you better not hurt her.
Speaker 2: Well, they were obviously.
Speaker 1: Pissed off after that grand Prix DM that got expired. Well, that is totally what this is in reference to. And I think she's very concerned that when the reality of marriage sets in for Matt, you know, once all these festivities are over, that he will become bored and unhappy, particularly when he's becoming a new step dad to three kids. Do you think they're also trying to get her on the record like before they get married. It's kind of like we were right. I feel like they probably had a fight with Tammy beforehand and they just can't stand sitting there and blowing smoke up this guy's ass. But I how did an air Like if this was recorded a few weeks ago, surely Tammy would have heard it and said, please don't air this.
Speaker 2: This is too damaging in.
Speaker 1: Terms of PR. This is the worst PR this couple could have just weeks out from their wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Emily wasn't glowing of Matt either when it came to discussing how he was with her kids, because online there's been a lot of discussion like, oh, he looks like quite a good step dad. Because that's what I took from all the tiktoks they do.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, God on them.
Speaker 1: He's having fun with the children's taking them to the movies because we saw that he and Wolf both shave their heads, and everyone's been saying how much Wolf looks like mad and they seem to have quite a cute little connection and when maybe he's on their level, maybe well, Emily said, oh, I haven't really seen him much with the kids, and she confessed that the first time that Matt hung out with the whole family, she purposely tried to make it appear extra chaotic with the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feb that.
Speaker 1: Was hilarious, because she said she even went as far as banging the table when he wasn't watching. I was like, Oh, the kids are pretty good today, They're not that noisy. Yeah, it was clearly a test, and she said that Matt looked like he'd seen a ghost. I just couldn't help but feel like Emily in particular, was trying to insinuate that Matt was a bit of a gold digger because he stands to gain lot from marrying Tammy. She is reportedly worth fifty million dollars, and unless they sign a prenup, Matt could potentially claim half of her fortune if they get divorced, and I don't think they have prenups in Australia. I'm sure there's some legalities around it though, And I just think ultimately this is why they are so suspicious of him rushing into this, because there seems to have been a lot of love bombing from the start, and Tammy had been telling her sisters that she was in love and had met her soulmate and that they're going to be together forever, and they're probably just thinking, well, if she was worth nothing, would you be rushing into marry. I don't think that Matt is a gold digger. I don't think that's why he's after Tammy. I just think, as a sister said, he's in this way, so you don't think that her lifestyle has anything to do with the fact that he wants to lock things down quickly. It's when you think of a gold digger, you generally think of somebody who's going after some like old person that has nothing going for them, like Tammy Henbro has a hell of a.
Speaker 2: Lot going for her rather than matters.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying like, I think he's in awe of Tammy because she's gorgeous, she's super successful. Yes, she has a lot of money and probably a lifestyle that he is quite envious of or.
Speaker 2: Wants to be.
Speaker 1: What's the point of getting married so quickly?
Speaker 2: Like couldn't you just.
Speaker 1: Because I think he's being immature and he's in awe of her because of how famous and successful and talented she is.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it sounds like he is very immature.
Speaker 1: But also I love this part of the podcast because the sisters pointed out that they found it particularly concerning the way that Matt was so quick to call Tammy's house our house.
Speaker 2: That's what kissed me off. Here's what they said.
Speaker 5: And you were talking about I think the New Year's here party, and you were like, are you going to come to like our house that we're hosting our party?
Speaker 2: And you literally just met just like just.
Speaker 5: Like a few times, like ah, like I'm okay, I get you guys, Like, oh house, it's the first time we've been to this house.
Speaker 3: I was still staying in a hotel.
Speaker 2: This is so uncomfortable to listen to.
Speaker 1: It is so clear that he has totally rubbed this family up the wrong way, and his comments just really seemed to lack awareness, because it's like he's sending the message, Oh, this two story mansion is already mine, even though it's like the first time he's fucking been there.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a huge red flag.
Speaker 1: I think I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during the car ride home between Amy and Emily, because they would have been bitching their faces off, Like if this was me and I'd met your boyfriend, Sophie and he was calling your house his, that would infuriate me so much. Oh totally, there would be so much bitching going on behind the scenes. It's probably not a great move as well when he said that they were in fact invited to the party, like, of course they were invited to the party. All the whole vibe that I get from this is that Emily and Amy and the other sisters potentially have made it very clear to Tammy what they think about Matt, and Tammy is probably wanting to prove them wrong by marrying him, by saying, look all worked out, Like, not only is she wanting to prove a family wrong, but she's wanting to prove all of the trolls wrong. And I just think she would have been beyond livid to listen to this episode back because it just plays into what trolls have been saying, and somewhat, please make this a reality show their wedding, Like could they make it like newly Weds or something? Because this would be sensational to watch. It's got the whole Kim Kardashi and Chris Humphreys vibe.
Speaker 2: Because maybe it won't last for very long as well.
Speaker 1: The only reason I can think of that Matt would have wanted this episode to see the light of day is to gain exposure for his podcast.
Speaker 2: But interestingly it.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been picked up by the mainstream media yet.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I first heard about this podcast through TikTok because the Where's Your head At podcast put up this clip and it was where Emily was warning Matt. I was like, fucking hell, with no context, this looks even worse. Reckon Anna was like, look, mate, we're gonna have to put it up because our podcast needs some extraviews.
Speaker 6: You knew what was coming.
Speaker 1: In a much anticipated podcast episode, Lucy Jackson has spilled the tea on why she dramatically broke up with her boyfriend Sam a day after he moved in. Lucy announced a breakup on TikTok two weeks ago, sharing that she was looking for a new roommate. She then confirmed in the comment section that Sam had cheated on her.
Speaker 2: However, we did not know all of the dirty details until now.
Speaker 1: This has been popping up all over my TikTok because people have been taking the most explosive parts of this episode and showing their reaction whilst they're just doing everyday task, Like some girl was getting her nails done and was like, oh my god, it did not disappoint. Now, this episode was.
Speaker 2: Entitled I Got cheated on.
Speaker 1: Never trust a boy in mo cup vans, and this is quite iconic because she explained on her TikTok how low cut vans have been on her eke list for years and these are the shoes he chose to wear on their first day. Isn't it funny how sometimes you just know in your gut, like no, ahead of time, this guy's going to be a fucking dick. There's some little red flags along the way. Now. They started the podcast by prefacing that they didn't want their listeners to go and leave Sam hate comments and that they don't condone bullying in any way. Lucy also said that no one is perfect and that she's made mistakes in her life.
Speaker 2: And I think that this is in reference to rumors.
Speaker 1: Which have since surfaced about her allegedly being unfaithful to her past partner. I got the vibe throughout this podcast that she's concerned that Sam is going to start spreading vicious rumors about her. I always find it amusing when people have to put these warnings in at the start, like please don't give him hate, but then they creat an absolute down on him, like obviously their listeners are going to go after Sam. I reckon that must have been really cathartic for her to record this. Yeah, I mean, I don't blame them for going in hard on him. Sounds like absolute dickhach. She just sounds like a douchebag from this. So she started by explaining their relationship timeline, as it was quite pivotal to the story.
Speaker 2: So just a quick refresher. They met in feb this year.
Speaker 1: They went on a first date and saw each other for two weeks until Lucy called things off when she went to America for a month. And she said that she called things off because she was uncertain about him she wasn't really into him now. When she got back from America, they picked things back up straight away, and during the month of April, they weren't really official, but she said that they were still seeing each other five times a week, and they started meeting each other's friends and discussing meeting each other's family members. I'm sorry, if you're catching up with someone five times a week, you've got to put a title that that's official.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in May, that's when things became really serious and they planned to meet up in Europe and they also discussed moving in with each other after the trip, and Lucy explained that they were very much together, but because she's been so busy with work, they were like ships in the night, so they spent a lot of time apart, but it sounded like they were official, and she went on to say what a great time they had together in Europe, and when they returned that they exchanged I love yous and this was when he was then set to move in. Yeah, now let's get into what actually went down. So he moved in on the Tuesday, and by Wednesday night she was kicking him out. So on Wednesday, Lucy and Sam went out to dinner, and they met up with some of his friends that she hadn't met before, and they were supposed to be going to a wedding together the next day. Now, when they got home, she decided to check her indirect and hidden DMS. And she said that this is a bit of a toxic trade of hers and she religiously checks them. It's not because she was concerned about anything. She just does it all the time. And in there there was a message from a girl claiming to have slept with Sam in May. Here's what Lucy said.
Speaker 6: There was a message from a girl pretty much saying that she had an encounter when in May with him. Should I call it an encounter, like I don't know what do you even? Yeah, like slipping him in May?
Speaker 1: And that when.
Speaker 6: We were in Europe, he was texting her and calling her and trying to like essentially, you know, we were from Afar, from a music festival in Belgium. I go, surely there was better things to be doing at that point in time broke and so I had a moment and I was like WHOA. And you know when everything kind of just like spins in front of you and you're like, what the fuck's going on, Like I was literally my undies, Like I was just like, you know, not prepared, and I just said, get the fuck out of my house. And obviously a lot of shock. He was very shocked. And I just get the fuck out of my house. And then obviously I said, do not make me raise my voice.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: And he you know why you said that? Yeah, I showed him shod Yeah, right, And obviously he went pale as a ghost, as you would when you get caught out for that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: So Lucy referred to this girl as girlfriend number one, and she explained that this girl had had a long history with Sam, so things had been back and forth between the pair, and they'd known each other for years and there were a lot of wounds now. Girlfriend number one said she wasn't aware Sam was with Lucy when they'd slept together. He also told her he was going to Europe with a friend called Lucy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a.
Speaker 1: Stab in the heart to be referred to as someone's friend. Now, despite not having a huge amount of proof, Lucy instantly believed her and Sam started to go into full damage control.
Speaker 2: He allegedly started.
Speaker 1: Messaging girlfriend number one be her not to say any more to Lucy, which is instant guilt. Now, this is where girlfriend number two enters the chat. So she had come up a lot in their relationship, as they hadn't broken up long before Lucy and Sam started dating, and there were numerous instances where they wouldn't go to certain coffee shops because she was going to be there.
Speaker 2: Red flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sam had spoken quite ill of her on several occasions, and Lucy said that that should have been a red flag, but she that is so true. What do you think about that? Should exes talk nicely?
Speaker 2: I think about each other?
Speaker 1: I think you should always be somewhat respectful because obviously you were with that person for a reason, you'd love them at some stage of your life, and that they were They're always going to have been a part of your life. Don't you think it's a huge red flag when a guy's like, oh my ex was crazy and.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, did you make them crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean it's different if someone has actually treated you awfully. Yeah, if someone's cheated on you, you can say that they're a pig. Now, Lucy brought up girlfriend number two on the phone with Sam after they split, and after a lot of back and forth, Sam admitted that he did sleep with girlfriend number two in April, and that was when Lucy was in Bali for her birthday, so this was around the time that they were hanging out a lot.
Speaker 2: They weren't quite official.
Speaker 1: It's pretty random because Lucy said that one of her male friends ended up pursuing girlfriend number two whilst she and Sam were going out, and she told the friend that Sam was bad news. That's clever of Lucy to push the friend towards girlfriend number two. Let's get her out of the picture, Let's get her with a boyfriend. I don't think she did. I think it was all just pretty random. Now, following these revelations, Lucy threw all of Sam's possessions on the side of the road and told him that he had until the afternoon to pick them up or she'd take them to the tip. Now. Because he moved in, he left three surfboards in her garage, and she said that she contemplated running them over but thought better of it, so instead she left a note on top of his possession which said you are a loser, and she also decided to keep his ugliest jacket, which he is obsessed with, and she said she's planning on throwing it into the canal in front of her house.
Speaker 2: So that's a bit of a farewell sign.
Speaker 1: I would have let him keep the ugly jacket because my theory is that he'll keep wearing that on dates and keep repelling people. Now, back when Lucy shared the initial breakup news on her TikTok, this is when girl number three popped up and Lucy referred to this girl as random girl. So this girl slid into Lucy's GMS and informed her that she'd slept with.
Speaker 2: Her ex earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: Now, this didn't bother Lucy as much as it could have been before they met, But what bothered her was a text message exchange that they had in Europe. So this was at the same music festival where he was texting girlfriend number one. It was actually this text message exchange that Lucy said made her feel the most sick, and.
Speaker 2: She decided to read it out word for word on the podcast. Here's what it's say it So.
Speaker 6: I'm going to read you some of the messages that he was sending this gum. So, how's dating on the Gold coast going and this is him asking her, and she goes pretty non existent?
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 2: Oh really, I feel like there's a.
Speaker 6: Lot of single boys getting around And then she goes, well, if you know anyone, let me know. How's your dating life? And he goes, ha ha, I'll keep an ear out. Yeah, I'm actually dating someone at the moment. It's going pretty well. I guess I'll keep you updated ha ha oh and she goes, you guess that doesn't sound promising and he goes, ha ha, it's going well, can always be better, you know, and she goes how so and he goes, I don't know, just to figure a speech, ha ha, but your dating life I seen, which I also hate when people just say seen and said a soul. Get some fucking grammar. I seen, you posted a pick with a boy the other day? Was this something or just a random And she goes someone that's on Instagram once a week on his iPad, fucking keeping tabs on everyone did I I don't know who would have been? Oh, maybe someone you worked with and she goes maybe and he goes so secretive haha.
Speaker 1: Nicki played such a supporting role in this podcast, but her comments were absolutely iconic, like her going on about or him on his iPad noticing everything that's happening on this girl's face.
Speaker 2: But I was in absolute fits of laughter. I can see why she'd.
Speaker 1: Be most offended by this text message exchange, because it's like as if Lucy's just a nobody or nothing, non existent, but you're literally moving into her house in a few weeks time, you dickhare Well. I have to explain Nikki's original iPad comment because Lucy said that there were so many things that were off about Sam that she should have realized, and one was his use of an iPad.
Speaker 2: SOI guy uses an ipay claimed.
Speaker 1: That he only used Instagram on his iPad, and she believed him because she thought that he was this like artsy, wholesome guy who didn't like social media. But it's quite clear that he was trying to cover his tracks. Now. The other clue that things weren't quite right was that he had a weird handle on Instagram, so it wasn't his real name or What seemed to puzzle Lucy the most was how he thought he was going to get away with it.
Speaker 2: Let's have a listen to what she said.
Speaker 6: When you jumped in your car and drove your bloody's stupid car with your stupid campervan on top. Yuck over to one of these girls' houses knowing who I was online based on what you already knew you. It's not like you just stumble. It's like, oh, I didn't know you, Like you knew what was coming. Yeah, Like you knew what the repercussions would be, and yet you still chose to do it.
Speaker 1: She has a really good point, and this is why I don't feel bad for the guy, because he would know the type of personality that Lucy is that she would be very forthcoming to share this with her podcast listeners and do a whole expose.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 1: This guy is going to find it very difficult to date moving forward. He's probably going to run back to girlfriend number two, who hasn't reached out to Lucy, because it's probably the only person who's going to be able to get at this stage. Oh my god, I've just realized I've been in the same the same shirt all week. Sky Wheatley has revealed the much anticipated results of her Fox I lived three weeks after going under the knife in Turkey until now, the thirty year old has been hiding her eyes behind surgery bandages and black glasses. Yeah, she's even had paparazzi following her every move to try and get a glimpse of the results. And it's clear that she has been inundated by followers asking her why she won't just show her eyes, because she responded in a Q and A saying that she can't be fucked with people's opinions right now and that the healing will take three to six months.
Speaker 2: And to her point, she.
Speaker 1: Posted a photo of her nose a few weeks after her nose job, which she got probably five years ago, and said, look how dumb my nose looked when I first got it done. Like I said, the healing process ain't fun for me. I even hated my boobs when I first got the tape off. I had a meltdown about it on my YouTube video. Loll you gotta trust the process. Well. She also revealed that she didn't love how the fox I lift looked straight after surgery, because she said it was very swollen and it looked uneven. But she knows that she just needs to wait and be patient to see the actual results, and that's what a lot of people have been saying online, especially in our Facebook community, that you can't judge it now. Yeah, well, it seemed like she was forced to come out with her results earlier than she would have liked because she had to meet and greet with fans last Friday.
Speaker 2: Was that for that new drink she's got? I think so? She was dressed in a police outfit. I'm not quite sure what that had to do with it.
Speaker 1: Surely she could have worn sunglasses. Well, I assumed she didn't want fans posting photos that she had no control over. First, she wanted to be the one that got the chance to show the results, maybe in the lighting that she liked, and she ended up sharing a video where she turned from side to side to show her new look, but she still had a lot of heavy face tape around her temples and a lot of bruising, and she wrote she couldn't be happier with the results and tagged her doctor, thanking him. She then added a big fuck you to everyone, saying I fucked my face up because I legit just leveled it up. Actually, nothing wrong in wanting to feel and look good.
Speaker 2: Do what makes you happy, queens.
Speaker 1: What worried me, though, is that. Following that post, she then started listing more things that she wanted to do to her face.
Speaker 2: So she said that she.
Speaker 1: Wanted to straighten her bottom teeth and for reference, she literally has the most stunning beautiful teeth, like to the point where people think that her teeth are veneers, they're that nice theirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're natural.
Speaker 1: So it just sounds like she's ticked off the Fox eye lift and now gone, what else can I do? I'm still not happy? Yeah, and that's what's so troubling about this now. She ended up posting the full results on TikTok, where she had removed the tape and she did a transition video, so she was wearing daggy clothes and she had her eyes hidden behind these new glasses that she's wearing. They're sort of very like court pretty glasses. And then she revealed her all glammed up with her eyes front and center. And I have to say, they looked dramatically different. And again this is because it is only three weeks after surgery. They looked really defined and almond like, and a few of her followers were complimentary in the comments section, with one saying, oh, they're a vibe and you look like Bella had did. However, the majority of comments weren't so complimentary, and there was an influx of people saying that she looked like Joscelyn Wilderestein and she's with that. She's known as cat Lady. Oh so she is the socialite who is known for getting so much cosmetic surgery she now resembles a cat. Another person said no, why did you do that, which got over twelve hundred likes.
Speaker 2: Whilst another said, please tell me that you can reverse this.
Speaker 1: If I were Sky, I think I would have taken a social media hiatus for three months and come back when the eyes were looking how I wanted them to. Yeh, it's her career. She's closing followers. I had a look on social blade on Instagram. In the past thirty days, she's actually lost seven hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty followers.
Speaker 1: And I would have thought, if you're posting this type of content that people are talking about people are concerned about it, you would think you'd be gaining more. But I think maybe people are disturbed by the.
Speaker 2: Lengths of she's gone. I've been concerned about it.
Speaker 1: I think because she gained a lot of followers when she won. I'm a celeb, and that would have been a very mainstream crowd who were probably quite taken back by this. And don't get me wrong, I actually think sky Wheatley is a nice person deep down. She has had a lot of controversies and she's definitely put her foot in it, but I don't think she has a bad bone in her body.
Speaker 2: But I'm just concerned about her. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's really difficult to watch this because it's quite apparent that she has body dysmorphia, and she said that on a number of occasions. Now, she hit back at some of the people in the comments section, saying, guys, I'm three weeks post off. It's gonna look crazy whilst I'm healing. But I love it. Well, at least she's saying she likes it because you know, as she said, she didn't like her nose job at first, she didn't like her boob job at first. Yeah, but maybe she's just saying that publicly to save face. There's also been persistent rumors, which have been fanned by The Daily Mail, that Sky Wheatley was set to replace Sophie Monk as the host of Love Island Australia, but due to this surgery, the offer has been taken off the table. So a source told the publication that Sophie was set to work on other projects at nine and Sky would be a really good fit for Love Island and this is off the back of a huge popularity after winning I'm.
Speaker 2: A Celeb Now.
Speaker 1: The Insider claims that Nine ultimately decided not to work with Sky after she drastically changed the way she looks. So The Daily Mail quoted the source who said, the problem with changing your appearance and even your hair color is that your brand is often wrapped up in a look you were famous for. I don't think Nine was unconfident with her ability to host the show. I think it was just the look they were hiring her for has changed now. Sky ended up responding to these rumors by posting a video of her lip syncing to Suprena Carpenter with the caption when you get dropped from hosting Love Island because you got scary surgery and added Okay, who's in charge of this clickbait?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She went on to confirm in the comment section that they never asked her to host, but was unsure if it's something they spoke about behind closed Doors. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, because if you think about all of the hosting opportunities that came Abbe Chatfield's way after she won, I'm a slept Yeah, and On Sky's name would be out there also because Sky recently attended the Logis and we spoke in that episode how the Logis is a bit of an audition for the roles that you want, So.
Speaker 2: It's that she's out there.
Speaker 1: I mean she mentioned that she wants to be cast on Big Brother, which would be a massive win for the show. The thing is a lot of her fans said in the comment section the only reason they'd start watching Love Island Australia is if Sky was on there, so it wouldn't be an entirely bad move. Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. Thank you for listening to another episode of Outspoken. Don't forget to follow us on TikTok and also on Instagram at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast, and you can also follow Sophie and I on Instagram and TikTok. Sophie and I have started posting a bit more regularly on TikTok. Yeah, a bit more personal content. I've been sharing a lot about my wedding.
Speaker 2: I've got my.
Speaker 1: Wedding dress try on on there because I always love seeing that pervy stuff from other people and I don't really want to flood all of my friends and family who are probably not interested in seeing it. And you've got a few Balley recommendations on there as well as a stocking video, do some cooking videos, and we really want to get into Christmas content as well, so we've been going every Christmas doll we've been going to.
Speaker 2: We've been doing a bit of a whole from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, this episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Plains.
Speaker 2: We pay respect to elders past and present.