Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 2: App Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Pats morning, Good morning, Alex Moning, Good morning Rio, Good morning. By the way, Rio, Thankfully we don't do what the older New Power Rangers are doing.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the sort of handover the doing at the moment?
Speaker 1: And now Alex with the sport, Oh, thank you, Pat, you look nice today. It's imagine every time I said Rio, what happened to you yesday?
Speaker 2: Thank you Christian?
Speaker 1: Oh back to you, Christian, Thank you, Rio. And now thank you John Farnham. I'm going to play your song. Thank you, John Farnham.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Radio, Thank you, Pats, thank you, thank you, thank you. One over thirty major radio awards are not the monkey. Once you get here, we do the thank you? Can we do get on with the news and sports. Say on the TV thank you or not?
Speaker 4: You want to know what that's like?
Speaker 1: What thank you? Alex?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Here's that.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Maybe you don't like each other compensate it's too nice?
Speaker 6: Yeah, God you to stop are wondering.
Speaker 1: Whether you too like each other. They just wanted to hear the news and sports. We've been doing it fifty years collectively. Yeah, thank you, sup aggressive, isn't it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Thank you Pats.
Speaker 6: What did I say this morning, Alex? When I went in to say good morning, you tell them go on?
Speaker 2: We hugged?
Speaker 6: No, well, I said, I have to say, it is so lovely to come in and have someone as esteemed as Alex.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, listen to it, and then we hugged.
Speaker 1: It was lovely. You know, I need to say thank you, so lovely to someone as unesteemed as you. Honestly, Yes, thank you. Steaming going on and it is steaming at the moment.
Speaker 2: Over there.
Speaker 1: Let's get into Monday's Monday winter or losers we are? Where are you?
Speaker 2: Are you a Monday win or a loser? How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 4: Thank you Christian?
Speaker 2: I thank you Rio.
Speaker 4: I have a loser.
Speaker 5: I had to go to the physio. I've done something to my shoulder. Now he has told me what it is. It's a long name.
Speaker 4: I'm not entirely sure he's given me cuff.
Speaker 5: No, it's like a superristice to Stanias or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: He's given me a lot of exercises to do, though, So I went off. I bought the resistance band. You know, all the intentions to do.
Speaker 1: The door handle, but they're just so boring.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 5: I did it for one or two days, and I haven't done it since for two weeks because every time I think to do it, I've got an alarm on my phone and they just go and hurt.
Speaker 2: They hurt. They're so tedious, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And so I went to him yesterday and he said, oh, you've been doing your exercise, and like, obviously I lied.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you floss every day?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they knowing, well.
Speaker 1: This is like Christmas dinner from like nineteen eighty two. Oh no, I've floss ive loss five times a day, every hour on the hour.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm there, FLOSSI there.
Speaker 4: Must be the most lied to professions.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then it's physios. Oh yeah, I've done the exercises.
Speaker 1: They know because they go, oh cool, cool, cool, cool, let's see how you getting on the range of motion. He's actually, man's there.
Speaker 2: They know you've not moved.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't really remember how to do it because one of them is a bit more complex. It's like up against the wall and you got to push yourself. He's like, you've been you've been doing that, you know, the resistance one against thee. I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah. He just goes, look, it's really important you stay consistent with the exercise.
Speaker 1: That's that's a very polite web of saying it. Do the exercises my one.
Speaker 2: If you're in that situation again, it's like, I've been doing this one? What actually? Actually nine back in air? Can you remind me what the best form is?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I've been doing it right because they like showing you how to do it because they're so good at what they do. And then they go, oh yeah sure. It says, well, oh that's so, I think I've been doing it like this, and they go it's almost a Christian It's almost that. I haven't had a chance to tell you this, but two weeks ago when we were on the break and we were in Fiji, I completely wrecked my shoulder. Oh why did you?
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: When we were on this tiny li linland, they had this like outdoor gym, so it had a pull up bar and then it had you know those parallel dips.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh yeah, those.
Speaker 1: So the girl said to me, all right, oh, can you do some pull ups? So it is some pull ups and they went one of those when oh those are they're called parallel dips. I used to go to do those easily, and they went show us. I just had breakfast. I know you can eat buffet. It's nine o'clock and straight away I know. I was spent six months this year getting over a shoulder injury. It on this shoulder that I now knacked again. I did all the exercises. It was like a rip my bicep. It was a major thing. I must have had ten treatments, right, and it had been going really well. Everything's back to normal. I had full range of motion and I could get back to going to the dream and shoulders sizes back up to where it was before the injury. In December, I saw those parallel dips. I know almost saw then I'm going to wreck my shoulder. But Ego and Vanity say, get up there and show those kids.
Speaker 2: Right. I get up there and I do one perfect form. The kids do another, and I know I haven't got another in me. The shape starts around and then I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard this from my own body, an actual teen and as my shoulders sk.
Speaker 2: Just just popped forward. It's day two of a seven day.
Speaker 1: And I get I'm go, I should have warmed up, and I'm like shooting pains, cold sweat, you know, and You're like, I can barely breathe. The pain is so bad. My wife whispers to me, if you really hurt my stuff, like hey, it's just walk on with the kids. And I heard the kids go you got los goes, oh, Dad, you tried to show us what we've got, And then my twenty one year old goes and it was nothing. When I told the physio this, I come back and this is a physio.
Speaker 2: Do you remember years ago I.
Speaker 1: Knacked my back by trying to lift her three seater couch by myself and he had to put me together again. Right, I comany goes, not another couch. It's pallel dips in Fiji. He was like, what anyway? I told him what I've done an ego and vanity and hubris. I went to see him a couple days after our first treatment. He said, you know what, that day I was driving back from seeing you and I noticed there was an outdoor gym area. I pulled over to see how many dips I could do. I did three, and then I got the wobble and I went, that's enough. So maybe today we've got to talk about shoulders. Yes, I think over the next couple of weeks we should go through the human body in stories right now, maybe next week knees or ankles, or toes or fingers, But today is about shoulders.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Shower Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: That was your Monday yesterday. You're a Monday winner or loser? Let me know, text me oh four seventy five three one oh four three Monday loser massively for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What bird it is or whether it's a bat that is dropping onto my car.
Speaker 2: Is actually purple. It's a purple muck that it drops.
Speaker 1: I think it eats something in the tree above where apart my car at the front of the house. I don't know what it is, but it's got a purple and it's solid. So just in two days there's been so many strikes. I couldn't even drive the car because the windscreen was and wasn't clear to it my so straight.
Speaker 2: Away I had to had to, like chip away at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually go go inside and get a fish slice right and boil up a kettle of water and chuck that and chip it away, just to go and drive it to the car wash yesterday and I went to the one.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: I'll put my headphones on listen to podcasts where you get out. It's got like fifteen different brushes and the gurney to blast the car for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I had to do it twice to get this purple vivid. It was so hard to shift it.
Speaker 4: Do you know what bird it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, whether it's about I don't know whether an arbor is listening right now, or some kind of fecal avian bird expert. You know, we've got loads. It's part of the main demograph for the show and for the radio station. It's the avian fecal experts we talked to. There are hints land they're like my blue collar people, that's my tribe, that's my people would.
Speaker 2: Be able to say.
Speaker 1: But it is thick, it congeals, it's like concrete.
Speaker 2: It hardens almost instantly.
Speaker 1: But no other cars and street are they grabbing on it's targeted.
Speaker 2: It's targeted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you done anything to anger any of the local wildlife?
Speaker 1: You know? I befriended a magpie last year, a small, little baby one that couldn't fly, and I fed it and gave it water and even a bit of a snag. Mom and Dad were watching. They know that I help that, So I think they put the word out. Mag parts will never attack me now because I'm a.
Speaker 2: Friend of them. You know, I've to do little.
Speaker 1: I don't know what angry thing is. Do you think it would be a bat? It's chewing something and then releasing it over you.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 1: And you think you're no one in the back community.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're communicating with each other?
Speaker 1: It might be because obviously when I leave in the morning, am I disturbing the bats? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Leaving to at.
Speaker 1: Least it's a revenge attack. It's a warning, you know.
Speaker 2: Chatman sending bat signals, Well they're crap.
Speaker 1: Signals actually, And I get the message, guys, But yesterday I had to do it twice.
Speaker 5: Wow, I got an idea. Try parking in a different spot.
Speaker 2: My wife's been saying out to me for the last six.
Speaker 1: Years, six years because even a neighbor to me the other day, I hadn't seen in a while, right, and I was chatting him and goes, by the way, you can't.
Speaker 2: That stuff corrodes if you don't clean it off. Has been even been like chided by another adult. It's horrible when you're an adult.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: He goes, you need to move your car up there, and I've deliberately not done it because I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to move it.
Speaker 1: And then one day he sees and where's goes told you you're welcome, told your.
Speaker 6: Homeboy, it does wreck your car juco though, it's like a city like it burns into your your paint job. Why don't you clean out that damn garage you've got and get your car where it should be in there.
Speaker 1: Everything at the moment pass because we've sold the house. Everything is like, I don't do anything to jamage anything. Oh right, yeah, don't be putting that park everything out on the street, don't sit there, don't take your shoes off there, take them there. Everything is, do not damage anything. Keep this as it is.
Speaker 4: You're living like a model home.
Speaker 3: No, we really are.
Speaker 1: We've got another three months to get through. It's so stressful.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey Patsy, I've just realized, Patsy, forty four years ago today was the royal wedding Charles and Darner.
Speaker 4: I know what I thought.
Speaker 1: It was thirty four years ago, nineteen eighty one, twenty ninth of July.
Speaker 2: Then I was no.
Speaker 1: No, the eighties is now forty years wow, forty four years ago. It was such such a massive global mega event back when not even everybody in every household even had a TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember going around my friend's house.
Speaker 1: To watch it and stuff like that because I had a better, slightly better TV. Yeah, not every house had a TV. It was a really expensive thing to have a decent color TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I when at the.
Speaker 1: First TV we got, I think it was black and white, yeah, and that was like a yeah, yeah yeah. And then it was a really big deal when he got a color TV. And then the next one was and we got one with a remote control. And I get this right. Early remote controls had a.
Speaker 2: Coillly wire attached to the telly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was such hideous time.
Speaker 2: This is the future that this is like Star Trek.
Speaker 5: I love that now because I'm always losing a tiny little I want to tell the vacuum.
Speaker 1: You know, it's got that retractable word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, step on it.
Speaker 1: It's such back to the TV, that's what they need. Yeah, forty four years ago today to Charles and Die the Royal Wedding, Alex your Monday winter or losey yesterday?
Speaker 2: How was your day? Mixed mixed Christian.
Speaker 7: We bought the twins steal slinkies and they, oh, how go a slinkies when they work and they do what they're supposed to do, and so they have this idea to put the slinkies down the steers.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you use the thinking Yeah, well yeah, but perfectly do it, you know.
Speaker 7: I go to the next day, and the next day it didn't happen, of course, And then we're sitting at dinner yesterday and and we're there and I just saw it at the corner of my eye. Aldaby sort of playing with it, and all of a sudden she's done something to kind of jumble it up, and anyway, she starts crying, and I go to it and it's all kind of coils woven, and Bonnie's like, give it to ma, I'll fix it.
Speaker 2: She does it, and it just gets worse.
Speaker 7: It just cascades, It just spirals into this slinky.
Speaker 1: When you're a kid, you get a toy like that, that's your world. That slinky for us, it's like if your phone wasn't working very well and I went, let me fix it, and then I broke it.
Speaker 2: You be in tears definitely, and I'm.
Speaker 7: Thinking, just give me some pliers so i can just cut this thing.
Speaker 2: What's happening to slinky? Is it now a dead slinky? It's a dead slinky.
Speaker 1: It's a complete don't you think Sometimes you put your mind. I can movie toy story where you think that had about that to had a bad night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now the toys are going.
Speaker 1: We need to leave you behind. We don't be hanging around with you.
Speaker 2: I'm all broken. I've got a road.
Speaker 1: No no, no, you mean you are. You're beyond repair. We heard the dad say, if only handsome pliers.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the Christian O'Connell Show, three o'clock today. That's when you get your chance to buy your Ed Shearing tickets, Frontier Touring and mGy Live.
Speaker 2: Bring them back.
Speaker 1: Ed Sheeran Marvel Stadium next year Thursday of the twenty six Friday, the twenty seventh of February. Yesterday morning, another show added on the Saturday.
Speaker 2: This is in February next year.
Speaker 1: Ticket's gone seal today three pm Frontier Touring dot Com.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Now we have a pair of tickets to go and see ed Shearon to win every day this week. The question is how how do we give them away? So we issued a challenge and answer the team. Yesterday to the producers, I said on air pitch meeting this morning, six forty five I think.
Speaker 2: I said six fifteen. But who the hell cares? When you have in fun?
Speaker 1: I said six to forty five? If not, if we can, can we do six forty four for six forty five and low and behold, what are the odds? Look at where we are right now, it's pitch time. We have the tickets, we haven't yet got the idea, I said to producicating producer Tina and producer Rio. I will join the pitch meeting as well. Each of us pictures are edge sharing idea best idea wins team. Are we ready? Yes? Rio? Are you ready? I'm game participating? You ready I'm ready, Microsoft, Tina, you ready, I'm ready, Okay, inspector to pick a che Why don't you go first, Tina, what's your edge shearing idea?
Speaker 4: My idea? Sing your way the ed classic?
Speaker 8: Finish the lyrics of a classic EDG shearing song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm interested. I like this. So how would it work on air? What would we be doing?
Speaker 8: So a song would play singing.
Speaker 4: And then you got to finish those lyrics.
Speaker 2: If you're an EDG shearing fan, boom, you get the tickets? All right, boom rio, you're live on air. Hey you begining sharing fan?
Speaker 1: Ryo. Okay, finish the head searing the ed sharing song. Got to cut out any second. Now you've got to come on in.
Speaker 4: Come a nap and the money in there. Come a nap and ma leader.
Speaker 2: And sharing dinner. I like it, Tina, I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go too, because if we don't do Kate the next it's going to be a night and it's kind of be She's ready, bouncing up and down the chair, Knacker.
Speaker 8: Okay, I've got it ready.
Speaker 1: I like the fact already I've got an envelope and to open it when you as directed by you.
Speaker 8: Yes, so you can open it now. Yes. Inside you will find a coin.
Speaker 9: There is a coin, and on that coin one side we'll have heads of ED and on the other side it will have tails.
Speaker 8: So we're playing eds.
Speaker 1: Someone's been to spotlight for a little bit of last I love this edge or tails?
Speaker 9: Yes, so you can choose ED or tails with lip the coin it lands whatever it lands on, you either.
Speaker 8: Win or lose. Fifty fifty. Everyone makes a chance to win.
Speaker 7: Very good.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you did do I Do I choose ED or tails? Or do I only win if it lands on ED.
Speaker 2: He's got a land on edge shorty to win the edgy, So.
Speaker 9: We call it eds or fails.
Speaker 1: Maka. This is very very very good, very thank you so much. Just the detail that's gone into making this, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 9: To make his head that small, I've got four eggs on one side of a twenty cent piece.
Speaker 8: It was very difficult. I printed about ten pages.
Speaker 2: One of the most terrifying coins I've ever looked at.
Speaker 1: Four tiny head heads could be a kid's TV showed heads. Great one rio. What have you got mate? What's your ed sharing idea for the tickets.
Speaker 5: Today there is an EDG Sheering song called Remember the Name. It is Ed Sheering, Eminem and fifty.
Speaker 1: In Wow Surprise, three tenors, Wow. We I have never heard this. How did this come into be?
Speaker 4: How did they meet?
Speaker 2: Who calls who? Who called who?
Speaker 4: I'd be shocked if it was fifty calling Ed.
Speaker 2: What do you think it's like?
Speaker 1: Because that is very, very big and one of the sort of teams around them. The others said, you need to call that Cheering. Yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To call him. Can you call him?
Speaker 1: And then go?
Speaker 2: Can you? All right? So how does the game work?
Speaker 5: So it is called remember the Name? And you have to remember the names that I say it?
Speaker 4: You of Ed Sheering?
Speaker 1: All right, Paper, Patsy right now? Perhapsy you're live? All there?
Speaker 5: Okay, Patsy, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Camilla Cabello, storm Zy, Justin.
Speaker 6: Bieber a right, go Taylor Swift, Beyonce. I think you said this game.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Charles's wife Camilla.
Speaker 6: I don't know any others. I got three out of what five?
Speaker 4: Three out of five?
Speaker 5: Very good effort, but stally you wouldn't get the tickets.
Speaker 2: I do like, these are all really good.
Speaker 1: So that's remember the name. Yes, all right, so you'd read out a load of names to the caller and it's recall what are they going to get?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: You're gotta get on five to get the tickets? Ye? All right, guys, Can I introduce you to the ED Sharing Song Theater? A small play would be performed live on it under ten seconds. It's a clue to an edge sharing song. Would you like a demo performance?
Speaker 2: It's absolutely from.
Speaker 1: Ed Sharon Song Theater. This is a clue now to an ED Sharing song. Oh my god, I promised I wouldn't, but here I am again. What's the song? All right? Powerful Ed Shearing Song Theater. This is a small play under ten seconds. Guess the cryptic clues to an ED Sharing song. Call us if you want to try and stump the team. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Ah, here we go again. I promised I wouldn't, but I am. Caitlin is a bad habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, you've given up. You've said you on the patches. You're smoking again? Bad habits? Here we go again, Eds.
Speaker 1: Ed Shearon Song Theater. The smallest performance is now over all right? Okay, hey, well done everyone and everyone Okay, which idea we want to do today? We should do one a week. They're all really good. What should we do today?
Speaker 2: MACA?
Speaker 1: Which I did?
Speaker 2: Should we do thea? You had a great theater? All right? I have one line, another one. I do have one more. I do have one more performance in me today.
Speaker 3: Team Well up The Christian O'Connell show podcast Good.
Speaker 1: Luck today at three o'clock when I get your ed Sharing tickets for next year February three shows Marvel Stadium, you're going to be heading to Frontier Touring dot com. We have a pair of ticket every single day this week to go and see him next year. Ed Shearing Live four Australian number ones, Shape of You fifteen weeks. Fifteen weeks. That was four months at number one back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: That's a whole quarter.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, look at the businessman. A whole quarter. What happens to that innocent boy that came in our whole quarter? Astronomer We found the new CEO to place and the toe rag Byron.
Speaker 2: It's a whole quarter. Oh, a trading period.
Speaker 1: Christian eight weeks for this time, Good time, Bad habits eleven weeks.
Speaker 2: Not quite a coarse or is it? But it's still a good trading period.
Speaker 4: Right chaps?
Speaker 2: Bad habits?
Speaker 1: Guys, Do you know what's ready? A brand new Ed Shearon song theater? This one is for you Ed Shearon fans. The phone number you need to call in as soon as you think you know what the Ed Sharon song is from the clues is thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 2: This is a clue to an Ed Shearon song. What is it? Welcome to today's Ed Sharon song theater.
Speaker 1: Four half that's where you get great acting is powerful, mote, It's powerful once more Today's Ed Sharon song Theater. This is a clue to an Ed sharing song. What do you think it is? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. If you're on edg Sheering fan, you know, if you know, you know hal We'll see you at the Oscars next year. Mister Rio, No, no, they're already calling in. I could be calling in about anything. Which bird is this pooping on my car?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: On today's show, we got small thing, big rage, rug injuries. You asked for it, You're getting it. What do you mean you do to ask for it? Tough you're getting it an accidental nudity. Have I got a great story from one of my wife's friends. I have to change names or this is going to blow up so big. Oh god, you know it's like a hot potato. You've got a great story. But I just need to remember not to use actual names, because I know these people and they're really great friends. But I must not use real names or so.
Speaker 2: In trouble, I mean, will lock me at the coal shit again? All right?
Speaker 1: Get welcome from get ready for another performance of the Ed Sharing song.
Speaker 2: Ya. It's a small play.
Speaker 1: It's under five seconds the clue to an Ed Sheeran song, Get it right. You've wanted tickets to go and see him live? Thirteen fifty five, twenty two. All right, let's take some guesses. Matt, good morning, Welcome to the show mate.
Speaker 10: All right, I think it's stinking layout.
Speaker 2: Thinking of Now. Why do you think he's thinking out loud, mate.
Speaker 10: Because when you're leaves don't work like they used to it before.
Speaker 2: Oh got me right in the fields there?
Speaker 1: That was It was like Ed was on the line. Actually, Eddie McGuire, that is no, Matt, it's not the right answer. It's not the answer tough luck. I like he got his own sound effect. I was trying to find it for me. Let's go to thank you, pirate, Matt. Let's go to Jen now, Good morning Jen.
Speaker 10: Good morning Chris.
Speaker 4: Jan.
Speaker 10: All right, please, I really want to win those tickets.
Speaker 2: So you're big, you big mad, you big mad Ed Shearing.
Speaker 10: Fan, A good cheared fair. I took my son to one of his first concerts when he was like six. Now he's nearly twenty.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Ed Shearing? You saw him when he was six, before he got discovered.
Speaker 1: You're a proper fan.
Speaker 2: You've got to be there now Ed Shearing's twenty. They grew up so quickly, now, don't they laughed? We all right?
Speaker 1: Now? Jen?
Speaker 2: What do you think the song is? That we play the clue once more?
Speaker 10: Well, I think I'm going to try to lie. I think it's on the hill.
Speaker 2: You think is what?
Speaker 10: Castle on the hill?
Speaker 2: What do you think is castle on the hill?
Speaker 10: Because when he was six years old he broke his legs chased by his brother's down the hill.
Speaker 2: He did when I was.
Speaker 1: Sixty years older, brow my leg running from the last to the backfields, it's running from the logs long Twitch Shady past there Eddie back home then Framlington on the Sea.
Speaker 2: Jen, you've won the tickets. Yeah, shed to see Ed Sheering next year. You're going to take your son? Yes absolutely, he's twenty now we've established that so much.
Speaker 1: Hey, pleasure, well done and cracking the code. Jen, have a great time seeing Ed Sheering next week next year.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what next week is. We don't know that we've got this right now, guy, it's a pot of now told. Ah right, So more tickets tomorrow and they gone to our Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 2: Three o'clock this afternoon.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ed Shearing Castle on the Hill.
Speaker 1: Not only is this song a lovely song about trip down memory lane and yearning for a.
Speaker 2: Notous people, but a place we all have those we know we grew up.
Speaker 1: This is about an actual castle on the hill, in the lovely little place near the coast where Ed Sheering.
Speaker 2: Grew up as a kid.
Speaker 4: Oh at a real castle.
Speaker 1: Framlingham Castle dates back to like the eleven hundreds, I think eleven forty eight was when it was built. It's actual a castle people go Ed Sheering man, Ed Sheering fans go to his hometown and go up to that castle on the hill.
Speaker 4: Can you just like as a kid in England just run around and play in castles?
Speaker 1: Well, no, obviously, because some of them are sort of you know the National Trust, right, you know there's well there's also Windsor Castle, but that's the Queen's house. You go kick now, King's Charles's house. It sounds a bit old if the Queen's courts were still in there. Mummy is so quiet these days. But there are some beautiful castles running.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: One of my he that ed shearing ideas that I was going to pitch was no your castles for castle on the hill? A quis based on castles of the world. Yeah, to the bullet, when do you want me to trying to put that in? Do you want to put that in the plan?
Speaker 2: Just got a lot of stuff right time Friday kicked out of the weekend.
Speaker 1: We've got castles at eight.
Speaker 2: Put a pencil in it. Pencil in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're going to do now. Then, small thing, big rage, just where once a week we let you vent your rage. What is a small thing that drives you crazy? Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Patsy, what's it for you? You know what?
Speaker 6: I was driving around yesterday, stopped at the traffic lights. It is certain cars that have those stupid fake bullet holes in them, so they're like a sticker or they're I don't know if they've had them sign written and they've have like bullet holes down.
Speaker 2: You think, like a hard sound that mates on a tryth.
Speaker 6: They look ridiculous. Everyone knows that you haven't been shot at, you idiots.
Speaker 1: You're not a gangster.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're not a gang You're not cool.
Speaker 1: You're not here. A real gangster would go and get that car detailed. You machine panel servers, go listen. I just got into a real nasty drive by. Can you sort the rear fender out?
Speaker 5: I've got to say, Fatty, I haven't seen many bullet holed cars around you.
Speaker 1: When I see them like, it makes me happy because it reminds me in the eighties nineties there are a lot of those along with it. Do you remember this one Patsy Lanshans where it was like the four fingers, like someone was trapped to the car boots.
Speaker 2: That used to that. I still see it occasionally makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: That someone thinks this is going to entertain everyone, and today in traffic it's like a gift to the world. With the four fingers, someone's trapped in the boot along with the bullet holes as well. You put those two things here that this guy has got a lot going on? Am I behind Walter White here?
Speaker 2: Missed? I?
Speaker 6: I don't even like the stickers on the back windows of the family that hell?
Speaker 4: Sorry no?
Speaker 2: And they have a dog as well? Yeah, yeah, that's it. What about this one princess on board?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Right? Otherwise I was going to run you off the road because I'm mad Max, But now I'll let you live.
Speaker 2: All right, Small thing, big rage.
Speaker 1: You know i'd love to hear by nine o'clock today anyone who wants to fess up and call in and.
Speaker 2: Go I have those bullets?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Can we also google team? Where do you get hold of them?
Speaker 1: Can you even buy them?
Speaker 2: That ey thing too? Alright?
Speaker 1: Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Small thing, Big rage.
Speaker 3: For you The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, we're doing this week small thing, big rage. What's a small thing that gives you big rage? This is from Tim Bread from the Supermarket Christian comes in sandwich slice and toast slice. When you buy the sandwich slice, it has an odd number of slices. Tim does not like this.
Speaker 2: Who this? I'm now, I'm going to go and buy one and then count the.
Speaker 1: Slices even supermarkets and his toast even I want to know, Yes, Tim does.
Speaker 2: Tim cares.
Speaker 1: This is from Richard Christian, small thing, big rage, being woken up between three am and for him by my big fat affectionate cat Cecil, because he wants to be fed. This entels him good word, This entaels him walking on me, biting my head while purring loudly and jumping on and off me. Richard, I had to take action, actually the intervention with my big also fat cat Larry, because he would come find me at three a m.
Speaker 2: But he would shoulder barge the door.
Speaker 1: There was a big rugby player the other side, and so I had to buy one of those automatic timers.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: People normally have them from when they go away maybe overnight, and you can set a timer. I have to do it every night to feed fat Larry at three am.
Speaker 3: I hear.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it pop up because it's pretty silent, but I hear this obviously we drop some somewhere and then sprinting through the house in the darkness. Sometimes he's coming down the stairs skid and then jumps up, feeds himself right at three, and then I hear another after he's obviously fed himself cleaned his face, because I can't go back to think we haven't had the second drop, and then another.
Speaker 2: Larry's now he's had the two drops.
Speaker 1: Right, He's gonna go and collapse somewhere.
Speaker 2: In chiln Coma.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Shout out to all our friends who are listening to the show right now in a Baker's delight, if you could please call the show any of you. Baker's Delights of thirteen fifty five twenty two, listener Tim believes that when he gets it sliced the loaf.
Speaker 2: It comes out in an uneven number? Is this true?
Speaker 1: Rio's just suggested that we send one of the producers down to report live.
Speaker 2: I think that's got to be an easier way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe not. The best use of resources is that.
Speaker 1: We're going to lose a bite for half an hour to go down the road to a supermarket to stand by the sandwich slicer and go, hey Christian, Yeah, yeah, it's an even you're right, it's thirty one slices a right, coming.
Speaker 2: Back to sixty's a good job today on the radio.
Speaker 7: It's also the thickness because of our local brumbies. You can get it sandwich sliced. Yeah, it's host sliced.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now, I got all flustered the other day. I don't know what's it going to be. You've got to go in which is too thin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It's too thin so you can't toast it. It's whaffer thin.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: I always say to them when they go, do you want it slide to go? Yes? And then they go which one? I go a thicker one, and.
Speaker 1: I hold my thumb and forefinger up like a moron, and I can see they normally look at me in another one. They look at another one, going could it fit between this gap here? And then it fits in my mouth and my backside? Small thing, big rage. This is incredible, small thing, big rage. Christian. As a blind woman, whenever I go into a restaurant, the waitress and the wait staff always assume I am hearing impaired. They would even in front of me, ask my girlfriends. What would I like to eat and drink? As if I've also somehow lost the ability to hear and speak for myself, I'm not sure whether correlation begins. This is a great perspective I never ever thought of. Thank you for letting us know that I love that. All right, let's kick off today's three topic Tuesday, Wrong one Tuesday, we give you three different ways you can call the show. You could be winning the one thousand dollars Caller of the Week thanks to Mercedes Ben's Berrick D're the next to Alma show. First one today is I'm looking for stories of accidental nudity. Call me thirteen fifty five twenty two. When you've accidentally been naked. I have to change names, and I said I was going to give them that. Angelina, Brad and Angelina. Let's say I've got some good friends called Brad and Angelina. Angelina and Brad have just got a new second hand infrared saunay. Right.
Speaker 2: They're very proud of it, and I was really excited about it. My wife.
Speaker 1: I said to my wife, Oh, can you get a photo because I want to get one, okay, and I want to see how big it is.
Speaker 2: And the speck.
Speaker 1: My wife shows me a photo that Angelina took of the sauna and I go, sort of, you know, they do the pinch and zoom, and I go, oh my god, she's naked. What you say, how the hell do you notice that within a second one every teenage boy is given a superpower of being able to spot nudity a mile off. They should do it as part of the eye test. Can you see the naked lady? Yes, you still got good enough eyesight? Fifty two, still got it naked. My wife grabbed the phone off me. I went, I don't want hits.
Speaker 4: You pinched and zoomswir.
Speaker 1: I wanted to have a look at the floor speck for red sawna see are they using Mortis and Tennyson joints to assemble it?
Speaker 2: Or is it a dovetail?
Speaker 1: And then I happen to notice, oh my god, I can see Angeline this reflection here and she is naked. My wife then texts Angelina back, going, you're naked in this photo brackets Christian Spotify.
Speaker 2: I hope that doesn't creep you out.
Speaker 1: I've seen them this weekend and I feel I feel really awkward.
Speaker 4: Sarah could have kept that within your full woman, wife.
Speaker 2: If it's in the head, it comes out the mouth.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she masses back Angelina, going, oh my god, I sent that to the CEO the other day. Oh no, because he's.
Speaker 1: Interested in getting one as well. So this is why I've had to change the names.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's awful, perhaps, isn't it. She generally was like, no, there was no humor about this. She ran my wife, cut amits later, going did he really see me? Said I was winning two seconds he went naked. Oh no better, that's your boss.
Speaker 6: I'd have to move into state if that was me.
Speaker 2: I said, Look, he's not he's not going to have done that. No, no, don't because I listened to show.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: No, it's not bad. He's not gonna. Christian is not ill.
Speaker 2: Actually you know it, guys. You said to my face, sick in the head.
Speaker 4: He's a sick he's a freak.
Speaker 2: You show me any photo of a sunset up pinsion, zoom and.
Speaker 5: Look for any nudity I can see constantly staring from two tuesdays.
Speaker 2: In their herald sunny again?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Can we get back on track? Your story is now or accidental nudity? Like I said, her real name name Jelina all together now The.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The Christian O'Connell Show, looking for your stories of being accidentally naked on thirteen fifty five twenty two. Also still trying to find out when they slice the bread of the bakery. Tim our listener gets very upset because it always, always, always, never not it's always uneven number of slices. We need to know is this true? I'm now gripped by this drama that's e merging on today's show. Donna is on the line before we get into accidental nudity. She can do this live right now, Donna.
Speaker 3: Good morning, morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How you doing listen?
Speaker 2: Donn a very excited So you buy a sliced loaf of bread.
Speaker 11: Well, my husband is actually a driver for Tiptop Bakery. This is great, and I actually have a life of the one sandwich slice in my car while I'm driving to work and take off the end when you have seventeen.
Speaker 1: Slices, seventeen sign of the devil, No wonder, Timmy won't have the.
Speaker 4: How are you supposed to make a sandwich with one slice of bread?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: You're right here. I know you fold it up, folded up like a little poor man's col zone.
Speaker 4: That Donagan, can you tell your husband to send it up the change?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this goes right back up to the top.
Speaker 11: Oh well, I don't Eve say something?
Speaker 1: Please do?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: The thing I know about tiptop straight away established nineteen fifty eight on the front of the loaf, doesn't it establish.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty eight?
Speaker 4: That's incredible record?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 10: I'm not sure myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a look on the loaf. I'm pretty says it's standing away. We don't need to get into this any It's that rain manage about me. Sometimes I'm an excellent driver.
Speaker 2: Donna, thank you very much for the live count.
Speaker 11: No worries you guys have a great day.
Speaker 1: We were on you and wow. We I asked the people from Baker's to like, if you listen to the show, someone's just texting right now live from Bakers tonight. Christian on average thirteen slices, including if you want to include the crust fifteen see either way, someone is getting short sliced here.
Speaker 7: One of my twins is, oh my god, so when it's an uneven number. One of the twins missus.
Speaker 4: J teers cheers.
Speaker 1: So how do they solve this though, because if you were just the slicing ratio, you're getting it too thin, and then what happens is once you toast it, it falls apart.
Speaker 4: Could you not just have a bigger loaf? Could we just resize all the loafing?
Speaker 1: So what they're now going to have two types of bread? Even and unhuman numbers? What's happened to us as a society?
Speaker 2: Resilient?
Speaker 1: Come mad? We got warpe bread called it now three w.
Speaker 2: Tina's on the nine. Now morning, Tina, Good morning?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Tina? So does this story involving accidental need to involve you or friend?
Speaker 13: May?
Speaker 1: Okay? What happened?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 13: I'm about ten years ago. I'd lost some white and I went to my brother's place and they'd got a new treadmill. Anyway, sitting in the land room and I'm thinking, oh, I want I ever go, So I say to my sister in law, can you turn a rump for me? So she does. It goes from walking all of a sudden, I'm walking a bit faster, a bit faster running. My pants are falling down they pulled my hands down with them. I end up off the back of the treadmill into the wall in it.
Speaker 1: It's a panteater, dirty treadmill.
Speaker 13: There was about five people sitting in the lounge room.
Speaker 1: You now on a treadmill, a bit of a pace jigging around seminated.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: World, swallow me up right now. Let this rite a treadmill, swallow me out along with my knickers. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 13: The lot went. I couldn't grab one short because I'd have to let go. I want to let go because I knew I was going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Tina water story, don't worry.
Speaker 13: I've got a couple of those.
Speaker 2: Are they all naked ones or.
Speaker 13: Christian, let's not go there.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're then I think it's you. It's not the treadmill. Don't blame the treadmill. And you've got a thing for this, Tina, Thank you very much the story, brilliant one.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Thanks for calling the show.
Speaker 3: By Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to alarm anyone right now because I realized with my words carry a power and the responsibility.
Speaker 2: But just thinking about how this morning.
Speaker 1: We've discovered that when you get your bread sliced, it would always come out in an uneven number.
Speaker 2: How many how many tim Tams are in a packet? I bet you it's no even number?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: I actually know something about this.
Speaker 5: I don't know the number, but I know if you get double coated, you get one less tim Tam than if you get normal.
Speaker 2: Right, righteous, Yeah, you're getting something when you're getting what is it?
Speaker 1: Your generation?
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 4: Give me the proper amount of tint?
Speaker 1: But like you got shoved in the tubes at the Wonkatur Mister Wonka was right? The German kid.
Speaker 2: Frowline rio how many tim Tams in a packet? I'm going to eleven?
Speaker 8: It's like twelve.
Speaker 2: You think it's been better, been reduced?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like chocolate bars and much smaller those days. Yes, so much springles are yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, eleven eleven?
Speaker 2: So is it always on even numbers and things?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Chocolate bars always come in a packet of honey? Even numbers? What about Eminem's excuse me? I think that I actually I agree with you. Now Tina needs to leave the studio.
Speaker 1: Immediately, go down to Coles or Wolhurst counting Tim Tams love time. So you work from madman. My boss has sent me down here to count individual eminem's is he okay?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Is a tyrant? Okay? Then you put your hand up there? Do you need got to toilet? What is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: So Rio's right, there's not one less. There's two less in the double cody because there's nine.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're the same generations. You're made a weak sauce. You have what you're given.
Speaker 8: Still it's uneven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but their lusciousness makes up for that less number the.
Speaker 2: Parts, haven't they.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 4: Big Tim TAM's gun to upae.
Speaker 2: They have sponsor of regians and menopause.
Speaker 1: Wait, my good friends at Tim Tams, thank you for easing the pain of menopause.
Speaker 2: Crunch crunch, crunch me not so Regie. Anyway, I can hear the advert now and it would work.
Speaker 1: All right in the time we got left them before the time where's fifteen minutes time? We're looking for your stories of animal strike. I'm thinking about this after what happened, even before the epic Lions game. The Irish and British Lions at the weekend taking on the Wallabies, beforehand. Already you start to realize what it's like to be here in Australia behind enemy lines. Lear and behold. If they're not sampapering the balls, they're pooping on you. So let me just tell you who's here right now. It's Ronan O'Gara. It used to be the Iris. He used to be an amazing Irish player. I think he's the second most our highest point scorer. Was then went on become the Irish coach. And he's talking sitting up the scene before handy kay and sadly live on TV he gets pooped on. And what you're about to hear are some of the most posh British people you've ever heard because they played rugby. There's still this class system in the UK. It's here as well, where it's like rugby union is seen as the posh Oh Charles, Yes, we're going over to Australia to smash the Wallabies.
Speaker 2: Rah rah rah.
Speaker 1: Chaps you in the bar afterwards for some songs. Have you got your gant rugby shirts? Were ready to wear thin boating shoes? Listen to the how the reaction in the very English way, Good heavens, they're shitting on us. At this point, as we stand here right now, has this done bird on Ronan? That's lucky, very there. Lots of seagulls around apparently, Are there are.
Speaker 2: The secret that's the criminal right there? That's a criminal right there.
Speaker 1: We set our criminals here and now they're up in the sky, criminals on the land and in the air. Doesn't know that De's Irish, you know, but I think it's Will Greenwood saying this is Will Greenwood here used to play for England.
Speaker 2: At this point, as we stand here right now, has this done on Ronan much? Word perfect?
Speaker 1: That's lucky, very lucky, lucky. There are lots of seagulls around apparently, are there are the secret that's.
Speaker 2: The criminal right there?
Speaker 1: And I hope they shot it with a good English musket.
Speaker 4: Actually says.
Speaker 2: Goddamn cat.
Speaker 1: This is back home in England.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't get this at Wimbledon.
Speaker 1: You know what they call the post shows when they will go to rugby, right And I love Rubbie when you got a twigging and you're surrounded by pos shows.
Speaker 2: And I love being at tweakers Glass. Anyway, you had an animal strike yesterday passed?
Speaker 6: Oh I did I was driving home along Alexandra Avenue, which is a fairly main thoroughfear we go to you are stuck behind a cattle truck. Stuck behind a cattle truck and the smell. Had to turn my air conditioning vents off. And then if you don't mind, some cowd obviously backed up up against the trailer and sprayed all along the front bonnet of my car and windscreen.
Speaker 2: It was discussed when I read a book and that as well, thank you.
Speaker 6: There's a cold that disgusting and my windscreen wipe of fluid was out.
Speaker 2: It dries and you got a long drive home over the West State.
Speaker 4: It was so grass with cow urine.
Speaker 6: Well I put I put the wipers on, thinking of the dry yeah, and you pressed.
Speaker 1: You just roll dog in it, head out the window.
Speaker 2: Get yeah that ammonia? Oh my god, Pas, that is rough the rubbers.
Speaker 1: Was it Kaitlin who drove us some fish heads once and they went into a tires and she emailed the council to mine they pay to have.
Speaker 2: A class detailed. Did I hope they tried to get lost? What happened with that?
Speaker 1: Cain did ever reply to.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was actually Alexander, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, overnight had obviously like lost their load, and I drove over the top of it, the spell and stench of dead fish for days, couldn't I went and clean my car multiple times, could not get it out.
Speaker 8: So I was spending like nearly one hundred bucks just to get it clean.
Speaker 2: And did you you emailed the councilor did they ever get.
Speaker 1: Back to Absolutely not, And that is the right response anyway, Animal strikes, it came from above, it came from out front, it came from behind.
Speaker 2: Three sixty Animal Strikes.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Animal Strikes Christian. I was running down my driveway and a bat flew into me and peed on me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my god, Christian.
Speaker 1: I went on a date with a girl and we drove down to Sorrento, nice trying my best to impress nice.
Speaker 2: Clothes and all.
Speaker 1: Oh, mister, fancy is it the Greek Gatsby. I get out the car, a bird.
Speaker 2: On my face. That's good luck, he says here, he is lucky it is. We've been together three years. Ah, well done, and she can still be with you like that? All right?
Speaker 1: Then? Animal at Animal Strikes thirteen fifty five, twenty two. Donna. Yes, Hello, hello, Donna, welcome to show. So a cow for you as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, so I work in the dairy industry, and of course when you're in the shed, everything is.
Speaker 10: At the rear of the cow.
Speaker 2: Oh, my word, you quite rose.
Speaker 1: What goes on the shed stays in the shed.
Speaker 10: Yeph.
Speaker 12: She lifted her tail and lit ribs. And I have too in my hair, my yeah, down my shirt in.
Speaker 1: My brown Oh no, what I was plastered coated, bastard yep, yep, painted.
Speaker 2: Jackson pollots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a pooh buye, not a drying by the worst kind poo buye.
Speaker 1: Five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, your day begins like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I swear to God the cow when they're.
Speaker 1: A new person, Oh, they talk, she'll go, no know, you did it last time, and no, no, no, it's my one. Come on, please please please help me. Two laps started, Donna, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Kerly.
Speaker 1: Now Kerly, good morning, Hi, Hi that we're good. So it's not a cow story, is it?
Speaker 12: Well, unfortunately, it's a cow two story.
Speaker 2: Those cows they're paying us back for eating the beef.
Speaker 10: Patsy started it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did start it, and that's every day it always starts. She's the sauce to create all all right, So Kerly, what happened to you? What did the cow do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 12: I was driving my son's mate home and he was next to me in the passenger's seat. It was a strummer's day and we all up at the satellite next to a cow trap and as you know, they're all jammed in and the next minute one another cows split one rip like the other lady said, and it came through the window, all over his mate, all over the seat belt, all over the console, and the threaves could just laugh.
Speaker 4: There was not much more how she could do.
Speaker 2: So that will cry.
Speaker 1: And it's a fine line sometimes between those two, isn't it. You mean, hats off to the cow. That's a golden shot out of speech. Wow.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I always have a chuckle when I go up next to a cow trap.
Speaker 10: I always remember it.
Speaker 4: Chuckle with the window up.
Speaker 1: For me once. Kearny, thank you very much for the story, mate. Have a good day morning.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian talking about animal strikes. My dad went on holiday to London and a pitch and died mid air and hit him on the way down.
Speaker 4: Now what happened to Fabio on the roller coaster? The World's most beautiful man, the big.
Speaker 2: Long hair, beautiful mane all the way down his shoulders and back. You have a full facial roller coaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Animal strikes Christian a friend of mine Cy could run Australia. One evening he got hit by a bird bracket species unknown and the brackets are knocked from the bike. A few days later he was chased by a dingo that wanted his ham sandwich.
Speaker 4: Just give him the sandwich, all right, tom on the.
Speaker 1: Show today we've done obviously, Animal strikes Tomorrow chased by animals and dingo.
Speaker 2: Chase your mate on a bike who doesn't love a ham sandwich dingo or human?
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Today's time waist for the best in the show. Today you're off the beach or juice to musical five star production. Brilliant show finishes here in Australia eleventh of September, so go see it while you can. It is outstanding pair of tickets for the best in show. To down the time waster. We're looking for your dessert songs because today it's National Cheesecake Day, love cheese. Oh my god? What do we think team top five Australian creative desserts of all time?
Speaker 2: What's up there? Pavlov number two? What about a Leamington number one?
Speaker 1: Now that is Australian or would you say it's more bigger here in Victoria?
Speaker 2: Is that big in Sydney? The Leamingtone global the country? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So I go if I go to Harndorff, that's strange German place. They're chomping it down hand all right, Okay, that's the exception. Okay, what if I go up to say the Jane g Forest they're enjoying Lamington Yeah yeah, yeah, Well I go over to go to w W A.
Speaker 2: Frame, I go to Broom yeah, Broom, Leamington. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Margaret River ed it up. Can I challenge the rest of you? I'm going to take the show off travel and Australia. I'm looking for Lamington's and number five iced vobos invented by William Arnott in.
Speaker 2: Eighteen ninety five. So small they have.
Speaker 1: A miniature yeah soon you needed my magnifying glass to see them. But the men you pie hole at four. Chocolate crackles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my god, love chocolate crack I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to make those on Friday and bring them in.
Speaker 2: Oh treat for anyone?
Speaker 1: No, thank you, hard no from all fairy bread, Yes, proud in your top five on Australia dessert Harder all right. Dessert songs. Elvis loved the dessert she really he turned into one in the ghetto.
Speaker 4: Oh good, good Gold.
Speaker 1: Damn, I wish I was your Pavlova instead of I wish I was your pavlo What about? Johnny Parton loves a Flann that's right standby in Flann's your Who's that Dolly?
Speaker 2: That was one of the chipmunks and moose like Jagger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what have you got?
Speaker 2: Rio songs?
Speaker 4: We just played it. Wake me up before you've ovo.
Speaker 1: Oh, very good Gold.
Speaker 5: Claude de Beausy loves a sweet tree, doesn't he wow a clear daaloond high row Gold.
Speaker 4: But Scottie doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Not quite right down the other side of the mountain Bronze.
Speaker 4: And back in back LeVar.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, Lord, very very good. Reference.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Good Morning Listen, to the show. Too busy to call in. That's quite the right, Scott. We're all busy. But I was listening to the discussion of good a lot of thought about odd versus even slices of bread. It has fallen to me to present the case for having an odd number of slices of bread in a loaf. Okay, Scott, we picked this up tomorrow. It's it's a strong case. He's got three reasons why it's a good thing. Wow, look forward, I'm coming round and coming round. All right, today's time where you're still were looking for your dessert songs best in show. You're off to go and see Beatle Juice the musical, but you went to see Friday, Yes for.
Speaker 4: The second time. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's so so good, isn't it such?
Speaker 4: And he is so good, he's brilliant, he's incredible.
Speaker 1: He should do all musicals in Australia by law. All right, So dessert songs, Lamington calling Brunt Pie the Tiger, Oh good God, don't dream. It's Pavlova and Anthony putting on the ritz Silver Studio, Philis Studio. That's Steve van in a slight slice baby totally clips of the Tart, don't go break in my tart? Thanks Silva, A Clear Way to Heaven? Can only love?
Speaker 2: Can brett her like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not Murder on the dance Floor, Merangue on the Dance Floor, Silva, Mustang, Sally Sally, Two last.
Speaker 1: Ones, Pump Up the Vovo Silva and Golden Gay, Time after Time?
Speaker 2: Who is the Winner?
Speaker 4: Don't dream It's over?
Speaker 1: Anthony, Well done, Anthony. We're back tomorrow. Would have what are the odds? Thanks to join the show today. We're back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast