Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast. When I was using scrub Daddy yesterday, right phrases, you thought you'd never said, I only know what scrub daddy is. Two weeks because of you, notice that I actually read a Forbes magazine article about Yes, either way, I became interest like because just really thought, you don't need any more scourers. Yeah, sure, there's enough scourers and every kind of possible variation on what a kitchen scourer can do and look like. And then some of this list comes along. Is it just a packaging the name or it actually feels like it's a different experience. I started using a two thousand word article about what they did. Are there all millionaires? Yeah? That's a shark tank.
Speaker 2: I am selling every product to be on Shark Tank.
Speaker 1: Do you ever dream about coming up with the idea and going on to Shark Tank and having got? I do? I'm constantly scouring. I'm constantly looking for that idea.
Speaker 2: No way I would die in front of that tank?
Speaker 1: Can I give you my idea? At the moment and people laugh and I mentioned thinking he's joking, But I generally think there's something in this. I just need to partner up with an inventor.
Speaker 2: All right, right, well, the invention doing the invasion is the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to cut them in for two percent. Ninety percent of it is getting in front of the sharks. They can't do that. I can do that. Okay. It's a pillow, right for guys that maps your face while you're sleeping. It shaves you. Now and now I know the first reaction is that think about it for a moment. Think about it for a moment. Every guy knows this. It's a pain shaving you programming the pillow before we get in the bed. It scans your face because you're like rolling around when you have your fingerprints taken. You know you do that, you roll the tips your finger you're rolling out the pillow. It's mapping your face.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if I slide down the bed a little bit and it's done my whole head.
Speaker 1: It's match your head. It knows that that's not that's not the bit shake detect. Yeah, and then so it won't do anything until he moved back up there and it finishes that bit. It's scanned it.
Speaker 2: All all right, we'll call it now. If you're an inventor and you want to help a christ come up with how this works.
Speaker 1: Two percent of this ip will be yours, but I control ninety percent. Do you think there's something in the pillow razor?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean, I'd love to not shave overnight pillow daddy.
Speaker 1: Can I train not half? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: That's a just shared with Jack another one of my future Shark tank ideas. Right, it's a ride on you like a ride on Moa, but this is a ride on vacuum cleaner for the house. I like that.
Speaker 2: Parents by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's going to have a good time cleaning the house. He has two modes, so the classy kind of vacuum mode you go around once. First of all, you do your vacuum and then that's a lever I'm putting down now, put down with the right levers to pull up the vacuum and let this one. I need to be okay. You know an inventor will do this, but okay for a small share in it. And then the left lever is it goes to mop mode. You go back around again mopping. Then third leader, which is in the middle of like a throttle that is like the Zamboni effect. You know what they do for ice rings, what I call and I'm going to trademark. There's the home Bony where it goes around giving it really good buff he waxes, you know.
Speaker 2: A fun way to do all the house cleaner. I'm just worried about how you get in and around the furniture. We've got a small patch that the home Bony would fit in our.
Speaker 1: House soon to be trademark, don't eat one copyright that.
Speaker 2: It would do about one square meter. But then he couldn't really get around the table, around the coffee table, in between the couch and the wall.
Speaker 1: That sort of bit.
Speaker 2: That's when you have a handheld model gift with purchase. A handheld model is a vacuum. Christian Connell's Show podcast