Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey this is Christian here. Thank you very much for checking out today's show. Now, if you listen to our show, you're already one of us. But why don't we take it a step further? I invite you to join our exclusive bright Siders Platinum Club. You might have noticed I'll started calling the show the bright Side of the DAL. It's our way of letting you know what are shows about, what we stand for, and the bright Side is Platinum Club is our very own inner circle. So come and join us. What do you get when you join the bright Side is Platinum Club. You get your own membership card. You can also get access to our private inner circle. It's a private Facebook group. In there are first alert early ideas before they become anything on the show, which means you can outshape the show and also say no before something becomes ad idea on the show. You get the time wasters the day before when Rieh and I come up with the ideas of the time wasters, you'll hear them before anybody else. Also, every Friday, dropping into your inbox a unique private message from me to all the bright Siders, only the bright Siders, not for on air. So if you want to join us, the only thing I need you to do is text the word bright Ciders to oh four seven five O three one oh four three. I look forward to seeing you in there and now enjoy today's show.
Speaker 3: Who are Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Pats Morning, Good Morning, Alex morning, and good morning Real good morning. Now. Every Tuesday on our show, we always kick off by asking you, guys, how was your Monday? How did you start the week? Would you say you're a Monday winner or loser? Let me know which way was your Monday? A winning Monday or losing Monday? Which way? And why? Oh for seven five O three one oh four three, Ria, how was it for you?
Speaker 4: I was a loser because I've been dentist dodging since Australia Day, actually because they put my appointment on a public holiday and called to reschedule because they.
Speaker 1: Weren't on dream situation.
Speaker 4: Perfect And I thought, well, actually you know what this is on you guys, I'm going to see you in six months.
Speaker 5: I tried to do my bit to go to the dentist.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 5: So they've been calling and calling and calling, and I know.
Speaker 4: Their number and I've been like no, no, no, no, no, rit isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw that dentist actually puts that little tiny cow pecky thing in your mouth. You've not been.
Speaker 4: Served, Yes, exactly. I've been on the run. But they got me yesterday. Those sneaky buckers. They called me from a mobile number, and so normally they call from a landline.
Speaker 1: N Jason Bourne, you know where they're going. The calls coming from Pakistan and they don't track it is coming from China. It's more good issue, sir, on that big situation. They're rerooting the calls around the globe.
Speaker 4: And so they found me my weakest point at two point thirty Oh no, no number mobile.
Speaker 1: If you do the hours, we do that two till three slump. They must have known that. I've even told the new boss Dave here right we were meeting up last week. He wants to know what's the best time when do I call you? How does it work? Every breakfas show host has always did it would never call me between two and three. He texted me, you set one forty five. We can we talk now where I told you it's going to be half three at the earliest. You don't want to get hold of me right now. Even good news I will receive as bad news. Stay away, David till half three. Well, they must have known.
Speaker 4: They must have been tracking me for some time, the blood sugar levels, and they got me that I picked up and she goes.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, mister Lee, like, can we please book you?
Speaker 1: Well, why didn't you just go just hang up? No? Because game respect game. You know.
Speaker 4: You got me, You got me, and I've got a yes. Yeah, they outplayed me, and I've just I've got to honor that.
Speaker 1: So in a month, I'm booked in there. They've got the big one. They've taken out a big one. Supreme Leader's been taken out.
Speaker 6: Don't believe a word of that because Rio had to call me for something yesterday and I think I got the whole Sorry, I think you're cutting out.
Speaker 1: We all do that with you. You perfect?
Speaker 5: Are you going through a tunnel life?
Speaker 1: The entire team's got terrible phone service. Did he you need to take us catch out tomorrow?
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 1: How's the day yesterday? How was your Monday? Let us know your Monday winner or loser? Which way and why?
Speaker 6: Patsy, I am a Monday winner out of what was a loser situation. So I've turned my fate around for the week. It's looking good.
Speaker 1: We know what you are. You're a fate twister.
Speaker 6: A fate twister.
Speaker 1: I thought you bend fate to your own will. Absolutely like a Greek goddess. Yes, there haven't been any Greek gods or goddesses for years, at least five or six, right, but now there's a new one.
Speaker 5: And it's yeah.
Speaker 6: We unfortunately were the target of vandals over Easter.
Speaker 1: When news comes to my doorstep, it's six o'clock headlines.
Speaker 6: Yes, eye witness account, Alex we one of our cars was parked in our driveway over easter.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, one of our cars? What was it? Was it? The Bentley got Cheap of Carl sand Lands At the moment.
Speaker 6: It was hardly. It was just a rab four, the old.
Speaker 1: Run around the dry cleaning I call that the dry cleaning.
Speaker 5: Car, you know, the day Friday car.
Speaker 6: Anyway, they busted through the window and stole some stuff inside, and we don't have cameras. We're sort of a bit slow on that. We don't even have like a ring camera or anything. Anyway, I've got a guy coming over today to set us up with all the latest tech.
Speaker 1: So at least now listen, I don't want to sort of you know, stand times here, but where you live out west, way out west, what kind of sort of system are we talking about? Once you got like mirrors in a periscope, people ask me that some science books to intimidate them.
Speaker 6: Got it. It's just your run of the mill from Bunnings set up that's sort of sold.
Speaker 1: So you need these days these cameras incredible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, apparently, and it's got the app on your phone so of course you can see if anyone goes past the door.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, I've had to turn off the alerts for that always to go in the middle of the show. I can hear it. Go, I'm better go and have a spider had just got in front of the camera. I need a sensitive system. But the spiders are breaking in the bloody country. You will have this in England's spiders. The spiders spider wounds probably blame them coming in from Europe.
Speaker 6: The red Backs are taking over. Yeah, so he's coming today. So we're getting up and jiggy with it and finally getting all.
Speaker 1: Right, you're getting those kind of cameras, cameras tripod one in the ceiling in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: The love God said. My husband said I'll do it, and I said, no, you won't because it involves drilling and hammering and stuff. For that, you know, is.
Speaker 1: This also the one thing that you will love about that you better keep an even closer eye on what's going on during the morning. If poor Chris, poor Chris, your husband, if he goes yeah, yeah, I've made a breakfast. Fridge hasn't been even even opened for the last twenty seven minutes. That big brother sad brothers. What did they take from the car?
Speaker 6: So they took there were three Nothing was on show, sage like, nothing was on show. It was all in the glove box.
Speaker 1: That's on show.
Speaker 6: Nothing's on show. It's not like shop here. So there were three credit cards in the glove box.
Speaker 1: There was a great, great, great place to keep them. And you do the news, you literally read out the worst things have happened every single day to the glove box, but nothing nothing on the show one got to three credit cards hundred dollars hits.
Speaker 6: No, there was our tag.
Speaker 1: She calls her car mobile perse.
Speaker 6: It's like a mobile office, our e tag device. But the most annoying they didn't take anything from you.
Speaker 1: They didn't take anything from me account did they? No?
Speaker 6: No, No, I was like a sleuth bang and canceled the cards in no time. It was like, no, they had no chance. But the most annoying thing was.
Speaker 1: The bank were like where were they in the house.
Speaker 6: And the most annoying thing was my prescription sunglasses, Like I can't just wear cheap oh sunglasses, I've got.
Speaker 1: To have They took your prescriptions. Descriptions will drop them back off those numbers, very specific desire.
Speaker 6: But I thought sucked in. You can't wear them because.
Speaker 1: Edna ever.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian of My Monday Winner or Loser, my NRL team, the Dragon sat the coach. Yesterday, Flanno players and fans blindsided. That was a headline I saw screaming yesterday on TV. Flanno acted players. Sport headlines are so dramatic, aren't they blind sided? Players and fans blindsided? When if any of us ever said in real life, I was blindsided today. We should do a phone in from seven blindsided? When have you ever been blind only in sport that it's always a manager who's been axed, who gets blindsided, blindsided. Flannow outs Christian. I guess he's a Monday loser, but I call it a win for US Dragons fans, So you're un blindsided. They can see now, he can he can see clearly now and they need a win. Yes, Alex, youre Monday winner loser.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fat loser with the capital L school term back full on. It is on, folks, and are we ready?
Speaker 1: No, no, we are not ready. It's only day one out of the way.
Speaker 7: We've got the girls back at basketball training yesterday morning eight o'clock, oh my god. And then they've got basketball again tomorrow night. And then Max Young Max, my four year old, he's got these school saws.
Speaker 1: So I'm like tending to my child.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm in a Dickens novel, some London slum you know, on the hay, offering water to go get the leeches. It's just tending to its wounds. But it's like this skin infection. Yeah, and we had like band aids on it and which we shouldn't have done. So we got into the doctors yesterday. So he's healing from that. But eleven week term this, this, it's a big stint, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also it's it's not just that it's these days as a parent you have to be across all their sports calendar in the UK. It's not it's just I mean, I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but there's no compulsory sport on a Saturday. It shows really excuse me, how do you get on the last Cup of Olympics. You're all great when it's in your backyard, you're pretty chippy. We've got to go on a plane somewhere. Suddenly the four mate's so great. Go look at the last couple of years. TEGB will be ahead of you, guys.
Speaker 6: So what do the kids do on a Saturday if there's no sport?
Speaker 1: Still? Cars? Essex, Yeah, invent stuff, pants, invent stuff like right plays, right plays like Dickens and Shakespeare. No throwing javelins for us or shot putting. No, I tell you what when we got here was at first it was like bloody oh, that's every Saturday. And plus it was like, oh, why are they playing this weekend And it was like, oh cool, that's only like an eighteen hour drive. You drive them there, they get smashed. They're not going to play for a national team. You're going to drive them back. That's just Saturday. You only got one day off at the weekend on a Sunday. It just so much ferrying them around. But one of the great things for our girls being forced into that Saturday sport was that you make friends and you get teamwork and actually you've realized after well, it's not about where their team wins or losers. They get so much from being in a team and cooperation and contribution and leadership. They got so much in doing something sport. Do you remember one of my daughters really really got into rowing so much so I would have to drop her off on the way to the radio show for rowing training in the winter in the dark, crazy at a lake? Are we dropping her off at quarter to five? And she did that twice a week. I remember then she was in some tournament and we could watch like a live stream, and we saw the commentators were giggling because some two girls had canoed and got wedged in a tree on a river bank, and so I went, is that one percent? That's her? That is our kaid, that's an O'Connell wedged in that tree right now. And theyssumed didn't should have us a my daughter unwedge a canoe from a tree on the river bank. Three other races have been won and lost. You're right a bit of the camaraderie, though, I said.
Speaker 7: Tonight, my girls, they're going to be presented with their basketball jerseys and they're so excited about it as their first sporting team, their first sporting jersey, and we're gonna have pizza night with the team and I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And they're so stoked about it too. Oh that's a lovely thing. I'm a Monday winner for the first time ever. Last night I made my first ever Bam bam bam rosotto. Oh lad, stir lad.
Speaker 5: I saw you this morning before the show with a sore risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I saw that ladeling or that ladeling stirring, ladeling stirring. Letting it sit back. You can't rush that. You don't mess around to take lightly a risotto and the chicken rosotto for the first time. It took a long time. People getting annoyed. Yeah, but it shouldn't take an hour and forty minutes, very lowly, very lowly. I was very nervous. I was intimidated of other Rosotto gods. Everyone was just getting annoyed with me. I was gonna, what should it normally take? You should have knock it off, like forty five minutes, Nouggie said, fifteen minutes, rushing nuggy time. It's some prissy boy time. And hour on forty Was it worth it though? Yeah? Yeah, but you know when people are just worn out and then they're like, they were going, this is really nice, man, Actually that hungry. Now it's eight o'clock. I know some of the leftovers tomorrow, but I'm telling you, now, that's a whole brave new, brave new well for me. And Rosotto's Yeah, well, oh my god, aren't they great? Delicious?
Speaker 4: They are a lot of work. That's I normally leave that to the restaurants. I'm impressed that you took that on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that a Borea rice. It takes ages to soak in all that stock.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I'm a Monday loser to save money on delivery fees, getting some fence and delivered, I hie a van, picked up the fencing, took the corner to my driveway a little too hot, took out some of the neighbors fencing with money fencing. At least you got damaged to hire van now to save hundreds, I've lost two and a half thousands in the excess that There are certain words where you don't need to add on the full sentence to understand. Excess is only of use in high cars and vehicles, isn't it? Oh? How much is the access to check? Did you did you take the box? Did you want to take it? Oh? My god? That means we play billions. They're going to have the house. We're just ding a wing mirror. We've lost everything. The house always wins. Now, Patsy has been presented with a slideshow PowerPoint. This is the way now from the young'ins to really do a number. You know, we would just sort of badger our parents. Please please, can I have my pocket money early? Jimmy? Can I have half a year's worth of pocket money to get a skateboard an advance? I've never I've never asked her any more pocket money ever pay and he was just annoy your parents. Four weeks ago, get my handbag. Now it's a power point. I've had these over, these various power points, and maybe years ago, the girls sent me a PowerPoint presentation to for me to go and get them three guinea pigs. Well, really, crap one, what Ted talk? Are you out of pocket at the end of it having to go and buy a really bad ted talk? Or at the end of it it ends with so give me some money for three gerbils. So anyway, they also agreed as part of this presentation they've drawn up. I've still got it to this day. It must be about ten eleven years old, a two page contract written felt tip. But they'd agreed would like to look after the guinea pigs, that I would not have to do anything. Stupidly, I thought that these kids, they were like ten twelve, would understand that a contract is a legally binding document hold Within two weeks, suddenly I'm doing everything for these guinea pigs. I had to take them back to people we got them from. Yes, So, batsy, what did you even hit? What's the PowerPoint for?
Speaker 6: What's the pitch okay, So our fourteen year old daughter, Audrey mad Keene on Billie Eilish absolutely absolutely adores her, has a music and of course the new James Cameron movie is coming out.
Speaker 1: In forty yeah next month.
Speaker 6: Put tickets to that. She just simply can't wait. And of course she's been at Coachella with Bieber as well.
Speaker 1: You're talking about your daughter, what bebes I thought you were taking her to Science Works soon after Cochella. You didn't mention it is about some prescription sunglass has been stolen hanging out with Beebesell.
Speaker 6: We've had a blow by blow account of Coachella every single day of who is new, who's been there, what they've sung, what they wear, everything?
Speaker 1: What about You haven't seen the clip of poor old Billy Idol.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Don't go look at her. My nineteen year old daughter also big Billy Eilish fan going head down. Have you've seen as a teenager? I idolized Billy Idol? Right, love Billy Idol, brilliant, brilliant songs and there's a new documentary out about him. I'm halfway through watching called Brilliant. Title Time of the year, Billy I should be dead and as you're watching, you actually can he really enjoyed being a rock star? Now is grander. But anyway, he was brought on stage at Coachella. I think sonder to do eyes without a face. And my daughter only sent me the clip because she was sniggering at poor Billy he's having. He's having. Look the power isn't He's not the Billy Idle vulge. It's harder now when you see these clips going, oh, just give it up, and it's like a clip of rods to it. Or do you see the one of Axl Rose. No, oh god, it was just hear'tbreaking.
Speaker 6: Maybe I shouldn't go and have a No, you need to see it.
Speaker 1: You need to see Billy idl. It's basically I just sort of described it. It's a It's like an old man shuffled on stage. I think he's got the lyrics to his own song written on the floor and he's just like, is this word for word? Eyes were out of his eyes, out of feast a Back in the day he was.
Speaker 7: I remember the NRL Grand Final he was performing. He was a grand File entertainment and the power went out the whole.
Speaker 8: That's a power of the idol, shut out and shut him down. Just put all the power off, shut the grid down. It should have done that with meat Loaf.
Speaker 6: Anyway, they've released this new vinyl. Billy's released this new live vinyl of her hit Me Hard and Soft tour, which I took her to and what this movie is based on. It's like a behind the scenes of the tour right desperately wants it. And of course it's a one press only she's highlighted it's a one press only vinyl.
Speaker 1: Money. Have you got a vinyl player?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's got. She's got heaps of records. She loves it, brilliant, Yeah, she loves it. It's just introduced her to the she got it maybe three years ago. I know you did it with your girls as well. They have a new appreciation for music. I think to like have this tactile.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love hearing them play vinyl songs in the house that cracker beforehand, getting up the pain of it as well. After about a couple of songs, you're gonna go and flip it over to the side. Why don't keep playing? How do you get it to? My daughters said, how do we get it to flick tracks doing that. Don't me messing with that needle. Once you dropped, you just got to let it play out. It's in charge of music, not us. It's not user friendly vinyl at all.
Speaker 6: So she presented us last night. We were summoned to the lounge. Okay, I've got a presentation.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. You should be filming all of these memories. Oh my god. Anyway, but dragonstand it's not Mum and Dad Dragons DoD No, we should do that on this show. Mum and Dad's Dragons dead. I'm out. I'm sorry, I've produced the numbers I should have done with the Gerbils. I'm out. I'm no Mark Cuban.
Speaker 6: But it was the guilt trip on these slides. So she's written, I hope you can notice the small text towards the bottom of the image that reads one time only pressed. This contextually means in our language that the vinyl will be pressed once and once they sell, they're permanently gone. Furthermore, shattering your daughter's precious happiness.
Speaker 1: She gets her gear from Hyperboley, I fear it from her Mum's bombastic names skills.
Speaker 6: This item can only be purchased on the official Billie Eirish store that you can access through her profile on Spotify. In brackets, I felt like saying dummy, since there are many of screaming, fanatic Billy fans across in bracket, in capital the whole entire globe, this item mostly will mostly sell out extremely fast. I hope you consider this slide show as I never ask for anything else. And so then we've gone on to the second slide and she's said, she said to me, because if you say no, you're not only saying no to this feral teenager. She's got a photo of herself at the Billy concert and then over herself really close. Then she's brought out the big guns. She's got photos of her as a toddler, and she's written this tiny innocent child.
Speaker 1: We're already getting the blow bla blah account. I aren't we I thought we would get like her. What do you feel like? I'm in the room? Highlights, Listeners are like how long is left on this christ? I don't know. It's actually a hostage situation. Right after the.
Speaker 6: Show, he's brought out the big guns.
Speaker 1: Toddler, Now take my money. Actually any gets a story to stop She can have it. I'll buy it.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Richard. Listen to the show right now. When someone comments on the rain, you responded, yeah, but the garden needs it. The garden needs it, guys. It's thanking us right now. Christian signs you an adult that you have that much medication and supplements. You have them pre organized into a special pack with each day am and PM. Christian signs you are an adult. You buy a ladder only to eat band from your other half, play using it alone. This is me. I got a some sort of ladder that I could go up on the roof because it was for selling Bunnies of the Day got at home. It's massive sort of thing the fieries would have. My wife went, what the hell is that for? She goes, who's using that? Me to sort the gutters out?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What? What house? It's bigger than the house? What elevated position are you on that? He said, you're not going up there alone? The same we all say that now you're not to use that alone. You're not. You're not to use that alone, supervised without mum. Christ You know you're an adult when you get too excited about cleaning products. Oh yeah, yep, me too. You're always scanning up. Oh that's a new one. So it's crying. It's going to get what he goes and clean or window Normally you've got to go separate for the windows. It's not just that about cleaning products. You also find yourself saying a lot to somebody. It's a real game changer, and it's about something basic to deal with cleaning. You do this with a hand. You're going to dish us a tablet. You let it simmer for ten or fifty and it is a real game changer.
Speaker 5: And listener told us about that last year.
Speaker 1: I still do it, and it is a real go changer. I tell you another thing about signs you on an adults. So two things happened within twenty four hours. I turned fifty three two weeks ago. And then I'm renewing my life insurance at the moment. And as part of that, now, the new way to check blood pressure isn't you got a doctor and get the old cuff thing day Now to get a good reading, you have to wear the cuff for twenty four hours. So I had to go and where it's literally stays you know, I mean, you know that cuff and I'm in a belt around me, wearing the machine, wearing a pouch machine. Okay, then every half an hour whatever I'm doing. My wife just left the bed and went, I can't do this every half an hour. You're inflating the middle of this every half an hour, so is like crying out lower? Are you ready to pressure? The machine's gonna dig her mill every half an hour? And not just that. I had a tea show on. It was a nice sunny day, so everywhere I went people could see that I had that you know that cuff. And I was in I was in Woolies, done my weekly shop, and the ladies said to me, someone actually came up and won. The workers then went, excuse me, son, you do know you're wearing a cuff. Blood pressure marks as if I just winded out confused from the doctors. So you're gonna need to I'm blood from the blood pressure machine. Oh nine O nine. There's a middle aged man. There's a loon on my loon on nine loun not nine every half an hour watching TV for twenty four hours.
Speaker 7: That's it, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: What for?
Speaker 1: I found it more stressful and it's just start strengthing your arm, no matter what. What's this bantom arm thing?
Speaker 5: Well, after you got the ladders, probably it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: You're in your life all right, so is your an adult? It's the other thing is I take so much joy now? It's mindfulness for me. It's mopping the floor. Really. Oh god, I love that I was born one of the kids of the day. I said. Listen, at some point in life, you might have a home with wooden floorboards. Oh god, dad, I said, And you're going to hang on. You're going to replay this memory right now. The key to mopping wooden floorboards is to never overfill the bucket. I don't even go half full. And it's routinely emptying it three or four times. Even when you think this is a one bucket job, it ain't. It's two or three to do it properly, and don't overwhet the floor. That's a health hanswer for somebody else.
Speaker 4: Do you have one of those old like the floppy hair ones, or do you have one of the new like a steam mop?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't use steams. I know the old one like a school care cham might have. I know your parents are kids. That one where you put it in and got that footing that us people and og analog analog mopping. That's what I'm doing, right, it's the version of mopping joy. That's it. And it's when you get that dirty water. Oh, it's like the floor is thanking, it's gleaming. You should have been a janitor in it is the school caretaker. And the other thing is as well. You've got a favorite burner on the stove, top right for me? Do he's the big boy? Oh? Straight, the big boy? Yeah, only big boy. Even if I'm steaming broccoli spinach like last night, big boys coming on, I'll go, big boy, just take it easy because the spinish will will if you come in too hot too soon. Broccoli needs it, but not spinach. Go easy, big guy.
Speaker 10: Yes, what are you top right? You taught me it's a top left. Our big boy is bottom left. So I go wherever the big boy goes. And that's your life story, isn't it exactly? That's how you and Will meet, isn't.
Speaker 1: It one hundred percent? He's my bottom left? Yeah, no, that's enough now. And Patsy, what's your site for a grown.
Speaker 6: When you tell the family when they have a hankering for dessert. We're out on Sunday. Chris really wanted dessert, and we thought, no, we're outside with the it's too cold. And I say, there's plenty of snacks and treats at home.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the dreaded phrase, let's not get to take away. We've got stuff at home.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of stuff.
Speaker 1: I can mate nuggets a couple of months ago. To the kids. I can makee nuggets. There's pretend we're in a drive through. No, my husband, come by the kitchen, I and you place your ordiny, walk back around.
Speaker 5: All the way home.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't stop talking about donuts. We need to stop. And I said, no, we're not having donuts.
Speaker 1: If you even listen to show, just imagine that Pats is married to Homers Simpson. You've got a pretty good representation. He drinks stuff beer.
Speaker 5: He's like, well, donuts.
Speaker 6: I said, no, you're not having donuts.
Speaker 5: We've got donuts at home.
Speaker 1: Thank god, those those hounds that are broken the garden stilled his donuts. He'd be out there now, go full John for a donut man record.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Have you choosed on? The show, we ask you, what are the signs you're an adult Christian going to sleep at a normal time. You hated it as a kid, it was your sworn enemy and nemesis a kid. Now love it, Oh my god, when you dreamers have grown up to have the deep sleeps you have as a kid, Oh God, that deep. You never even worried about sleep. You didn't have to think about your like hour before the sleep taking a magnesium el tory, gleisine, glei snake, what are you taking? What's a stack? You just slept?
Speaker 5: And remember you wake up and you have energy. There's not this like one hour Christian sleep.
Speaker 1: Wake up now you're still had a solid eight or nine. Thank you very much to Greg, who's just sent me a picture of live old school mopping right now, the proper one, the foot pedal. What I'm doing it right? Greg, doing it right? Gaining Christian signs. You're an adult. You appreciate your good parents. Socks Now, what makes a good pair of socks. We've got to be talking about elasticity.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't want it dropping down, but I don't want it too tight. I don't want to gripping it like a garter.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no, I wouldn't know what a garter's like, but each to rome whatever gets you going. And and also reinforced heel. I like a padded heel. It's no, I like a little bit of padding.
Speaker 6: I'd say the whole cushion soul myself, not just the heel.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you wait, you're twenty years behind us. You'll need cushioning. Okay, not just in a chair, but your feet need to be cushioned throughout the day. Everything needs to be cushioned, get your backside and the soles of your feet. You need to be cushioned throughout life after a while. I know the fan though of these days. So why do they need to put for adults? Ellen r actually deliberately screw it up?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no no, that way chaos lines chaos.
Speaker 1: That's me. I'm the chaos maker. I will don't you don't you don't tell me to put it on left and right? Who's the boss?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 1: What's it going to make? Anyhow? The right foot's going left. I don't know the answer that question.
Speaker 4: But if I'm doing the washing, when I'm putting it back together, I will never put a left with the left.
Speaker 1: And oh no, no right, okay, tomorrow, I want you to put your left and your right and you're right the left. See what going to show your hair? Come on, Come on only once, man, Chris. You know your adult when you get a weird satisfaction from a well hung line of washing. I guess, depending on age, well hung means two different things, doesn't it in your twenties and then in your fifties? I get it and eats an Rose Bay Christian. You know this is the crazy This one here is the most honest text of the show. You know you're an adult when the most exciting part of your day is beating at five o'clock traffic home to apply hemory cream. For a lot of our audience, they're nodding right now. They're high five in this show going if you know, you know, why do you have to do havev roid creaming? I don't know. Maybe it's just the way they like to do it. They think I've got all my tasks done now I want to get home. Just a little bit of fun for me in the walk in wardrobe or lock the toilet door and just get down to it.
Speaker 5: Well, at least they're not doing in the car. They're waiting till they get home.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't put it past some Australians to do that in the car and traffic. I'll just reach around telling you now, if we were to ask our audience which one of them are suffering from roid rage right now? I reckon, I reckon in all symsis at least one thing, at least honestly right at least what we'd get at least one thousand people come back going one hundred percent call in. Thank you very much all these We'll come back to it next week.
Speaker 3: Roid Rage Christian Color Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Good wanting to Craig Walton Christian. All this talk about mopping makes you want to mop the kitchen as soon as you get home from work today, Craig, I know this show can be pretty arousing. Sometimes it gets it gets a federal words up. Make sure you send photos. What can a mop be using? So? I hope it's the old foot pedal one. Otherwise retune. I've got no time for your bs in the morning. This is an incredible story that's coming from one of you. Luke Yes still on the show, we were talking about Airbnb's and holiday rentals? What do you always see in them? And this comes from Luke Christian catching up with the podcast from your Return from Each to Break, and it made me think of summer twenty sixteen staying at an Airbnb in Boston. Now, obviously some memory on Luke here ten years ago, but when you hear what he saw, that stuff doesn't leave the mind's recesses, the dark recess It's in there forever. I arrived late on a Friday evening and was satisfied with the place I chosen, a clean, comfortable house with a welcoming host. I settled and I went to bed, tired from the long flight. The next morning I awoke and FaceTime I found me back home giving them a guard. It to all the place into a horror, just a giant mural on the wall of the airbnb's hosts naked body. The mural was made up of lots of images of her giving both giving birth, close up body parts, baby heads coming out, et cetera. Baby heads? How many were there? One, two, three, four baby heads coming out in the et cetera? How I didn't notice the night before? I never know. I put it down to tiredness. I booked him for seven nights, right to face her awkwardly for a week. I would divert my gaze as I've walked past the naked mural. Christian, I've attached to your viewing pleasure an image of said mural, for it has to be seen to be believed. Chanks. And that's from Luke Maguire. It's as described, and it's a big mural. It's huge, it's hue, it's a museum piece of and you know, the majesty of birth and you don't hide that away. But I'm just in an airbnb. You're showing strangers from around the world a very intimate, beautiful but private moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very prominent in the house. It's actually in the shape of her naked form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's what. It took me a while to die into his eyes. It's quite it's got a share. Oh, it's a it's a shape of her, a shape for you. It should play that as you will pass. I'm in love with the shape of you.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's just a bit much, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's a lot for stranger, just for a year, A stranger you don't know, shouldn't see that.
Speaker 4: Hundreds of strangers will you know, probably come through your Airbnb and the she I mean, I'm.
Speaker 1: Worried now that some of our grubbier listeners you know, are going to try and find that place in Boston. Wow, go to Boston. Just it's like things to do in Boston. See the naked mi or of a lady giving birth twenty seven Bitter Unit twenty seven b I would say, human side way. It's also repeated photos. That's what I noticed. A kaleidoscopic drug induced yes, and it's like something from the seventy Yes, you know when they're all swinging it up to it Free Love Babies. You're right, Yeah, it looks like it's from the seven. I noticed that Alex I kept seeing a lot about repeated images, repeating. I think they're only about four photos, but they're just repeated throughout. Oh my god, it looks like she's given her to one thousand and seventeen kids. That was my god. Did you be in the Guinness Book of Records and there's the topless shots of her? Yes, it's all yeah, someone's had a good look this morning before the Sport News. Well, it's just weirdly mesmerizing straight they are topless boom shots. Alex get a grip.
Speaker 6: Man bristeaning it's perfectly normal. Figure out which way is up?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: Is it the bosom is up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But which is the bosom?
Speaker 1: I thought it was like mubbe man explaining like that. But the ladies brasi yoh, okay, I think I must have an episode down.
Speaker 6: I never thought it was her legs.
Speaker 1: No, come on, go on, this is a PG show. Now. The point saying where was all this leading case? I'm wondering, Christian, where have you taken us? Do you know where you're going? Sometimes? Yes? What is the strangest thing you've ever seen in somebody else's house? We've peaked too soon. Every store we're going to get will fall have to file behind the naked mirror of somebody not naked but gimming move it's a lady.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: What's the strangest thing You've seen in somebody else's house? Andrew, thank you very much for your text. No way I can read any of that on air, but I will tell the team off air. It is incredible. I'm excited, it's salacious. Can you give us a clue? Yeah, he replaces shower screens. Got it, Christian, this is Sharan now moved on. Was working in a house and in the liv room there was a spa and twenty four jets in the living room. Jessica went, Christna went to an open for inspection. They had changed the study into a human sized dolls house. Oh no, no, no, make your excuses and leave. No, no, make your excuses and leaf. That is terrifying. That's a murder house. Yes, absolutely terrifying. All right, let's tay some calls now before we got a course. I should just say this right. Tina, one of our apparent producers, came in and she goes to me, what's your rolling? What's your rolling on taxidermy? I do have some very faint rulings for you. Oh don't know about the count, but it's slim. I tell you what. I've never been asked to have an instant opinion about taxidermy on the radio.
Speaker 5: A pre existing policy to tax animals.
Speaker 1: It might be people's beloved family pets, you know. So we're happy for taxidermy calls, aren't we. Yes, yeah, I mean there's no rule against it. I didn't know it's such a common thing that we're going to get a lot of cools of stuffed animals around the house. Anyway, first of all, who you got here? We got Kim, Good morning, Cam, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm very good, Kem than on the show. I hope you're well.
Speaker 9: I'm well.
Speaker 2: Thanks all right.
Speaker 9: So I went on a girl's weekend away and there was a shower sort of spy in the middle of the lounge room, right.
Speaker 10: So like with with shower curtains on the mid so there's a TV in one corner and then you've got the shower in the other corner.
Speaker 9: It was pretty much smack thang in the middle of the room. And yeah, there was like a sheller curtain that kind of like stuck to you when you went into the show.
Speaker 1: School ones rightly got water the water version of static were cleanses exactly.
Speaker 9: And we had, you know, have a show like do you mind sort of stipping outside of the roin but we go a showering peace is so bizarre and where do you drive in front.
Speaker 1: Of the telly? You wantin or no deal? Very awfully, Grant Daniel look the other way please, Kem. That is a great one. Thank you. Very much. Go on the show. Have a good day. Thank you, Hey Paul, Good morning, Paul, Welcome to the show. Welcome Christian, how are you. I'm good mate, Thanks for colling in. So what is the strange thing you've seen in somebody else's home.
Speaker 12: The strangest thing I experienced which I could never imagined. One of a friend's friend of mine was inviting me over and I ended up in a house which is like a big warehouse home that he built, and I saw an actual helicopter in his in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You already couldn't make it up a helicopter.
Speaker 12: Helicopter so without the propellers on top. All the propellers were actually situated in the corner of the room, but the actual helicopter was inside the room. I just I freaked out. I couldn't believe.
Speaker 5: It was the bed in the helicopter.
Speaker 1: How did it fit in the rest of the bedroom? Was the lounge seats or he's watching TV from the chopper? Yeah, yeah, but that's basically the idea.
Speaker 12: So that the idea is it's a man cave and he's got the TV up on the wall and he's got the helicopter in there. So you can actually watch it from the outside of the or the inside of the helicopter. It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom Hanks him big when he's a kid. This is what became of the kids. It's he would have got the Zoltar machine somewhere in the corner. That is incredible, unbelievable. Did you even go and get hold and buy a helicopter?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he would have got it marketplace, you know where.
Speaker 12: It was just not not operating anymore. So he thought, you know why, why not?
Speaker 1: How'd he get it in the house?
Speaker 12: He know, he cranes it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Paul, You've give me an idea. Do you know what we should do. Let's search for the greatest man cave in Australia. This is already a contender. Helicopter is incredible, but let's actually search a main cave of the year. What is Australia's greatest man cave? Paul, thank you very much the idea. I'm going to send your bride. Thanks for corning.
Speaker 12: Mate, have a good day, Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Can we go ahead, Karen, Good morning, Karen, Welcome to the SHOWMTE good morning people. All right, now, Karen, does this involve a stuffed animal?
Speaker 13: This certainly does.
Speaker 1: Get the intaxidentacles. All right.
Speaker 13: I went to a gentleman's house for lunch and the minute I walked in, right there was a race horse's head staring at me.
Speaker 1: So we're going to say another animal came ready with the double button.
Speaker 13: It was a full race horse, a horse's head.
Speaker 1: And did he have any relationship with the horse that he invest in? It? Was it a horse he owned?
Speaker 13: He's silly very much, and that's why he did it.
Speaker 1: He did it, or that's what he owned it.
Speaker 13: Hopefully, mind you, he had a fox andese office.
Speaker 1: An actual fox or a stuffed fox.
Speaker 13: Another one, another stuffed animal.
Speaker 5: And was this a day Karen?
Speaker 9: Well, it sort of was.
Speaker 13: But I sort of run from there because.
Speaker 1: Red flag around. Get out of the carrier. That's right, I did.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 1: Karen, Thank you very much for give us a call.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're looking for your stories at the moment on the show. What is the strangest thing you've seen in somebody's house. Christian had a friend who lived in a spaceship a spaceship space ship lived in because of the shape. A bed was shaped like a pizza slice to fit the space. Of course it all makes sense, is that all the info? They don't need to send me more. It's a lot of questions. The only extra details that they lived in New Zealand, Like it's a thing in New Zealand where they all live in spaceships. I'll say no more. You're going to christ Church. They're all living in space rockets Artemus one. That's where it was before there was two christ My uncle is an artist and he had a painting that he'd made himself. It was of naked women laid on the bed. Do you remember last year we're going to have phone in about crazy uncles. We saw some of the stories and it was a hard swerve. Sometimes we have to see things that you don't have to. Sometimes there is a gatekeeper here. Should be a bit more, should be a bit more. But you didn't get to hear uncle's stories that no one needed to hear anyway. One of them was crept through into twenty six. Of course, his uncle is going to have a big three to four meters long, Oh, naked women laying on a bed on his wall. He painted it himself. Christian Theo talking about close to two meters taking up the entire wall of the lounge. Jerry, I think he meant his private bedroom can be watching the news and then suddenly that's in the corner of your periphery. You know. The worst part, christ was the fact that there was texture added to the paintings. So, for example, Christian, velvet for that, we get it down. We know where there was velvet. Christian. We found a Karma Sutra book at the airbnb well before it was online. There were line drawings in the ancient art of karmav and b is very interesting encouraging. Yeah, no, no, have fun, smash the place, Christian. I do home visits. And for I saw a three man handcarved canoe in the lounge, apparently been carved in the lounge, but when they start to finish, it was too bit to get it out, so they left it there. Oh what are we doing, Christian? My friend, my friend Melissa, you wanted me up. My friend had a full sized portrait off our mother in the lounge drum. That's not odd, but she was nude. Oh oh that is odd. Christian, Please don't use my name. I won't. That place in Boston that usually started telling us about sounds interesting. I've seen the opposite of birth in someone's home, an actual casket with a body inside. Oh, I don't hide my emotion as well. And I was shocked, needless to say what wait? Wow?
Speaker 6: Well they used to do it a lot, didn't they in olden times?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: They did, Yes, they did leave the body there. Well, no, it would be what they did back in Victorian times, wasn't it. They'd have like for days, it'd be there before the.
Speaker 1: Funeral, open casket.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I say we don't return to those times.
Speaker 1: You're right, Pat, I'm with you on that Christian. Strange thing I've seen someone else's house was actually in the shed. They were restoring an old World War two spitfire plane. Wow, storing it? What were they playing? Defend us? We got Montana waiting to speak to us. Now, Good morning Montana. Hello, yep, hello, lovely name Montana. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right. So, what's the strangest thing you've seen in somebody's house.
Speaker 11: Oh, the strangest thing is actually in my own house. I had true pet Maris and when they passed away. I really wanted to get them taxed to hermies. I used to work with a girl that said she could do it, but I just lost contact with her. So they are in my freezer, just sitting in there, and hip block bags next to the ice cream.
Speaker 1: The almond magnums, and then there's two mice.
Speaker 9: Yeap, just sitting in them.
Speaker 1: How long they in there? You know what, I'm going to get one out and have a nice micey pole.
Speaker 11: Lemonade icy pole?
Speaker 1: Oh a icy pole? That and so and were they pet mice? I didn't know people can have pet mice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: They were named spaghetti and meatball.
Speaker 1: Bless so nice and so does anyone else know that they're in there and sometimes forget and then suddenly they're rummaging around for ice cubes and oh good god, meatballs over that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'd show them. They're like what were they in there? Or I had an ex boyfriend that he would be annoyed there.
Speaker 1: He's still can go and get some milk from the shops Montana. Thank you very much for giv us a call. We send your prize. Take care Matey Terrifying Christian Condor Show podcast. Thank you much for all your mating stories. Today. I didn't realize there were so many wild stories about what are you've seen in somebody else's home? Strangest thing you've seen in somebody else's house? Have a listening from Jeanette.
Speaker 2: Hi Christian, I'm Janet and the weirdest thing I've seen in the middle of the house is a toilet in the middle of the kitchen. There was nothing around the toilet. It was the only toilet in the house. It was the house inhabited by half a dozen young men, and needless to say, I don't think I ever used the bathroom there.
Speaker 1: The only possible explanation for this, if there is any, is that it was a duney and the house has got built around the only way I could try try to offer some kind of context.
Speaker 5: Maybe they got the plans wrong, they read the kitchen wrong, as.
Speaker 1: The bar seen that one on the block. Have you, Scotty come and have a look at this slightly didn't feature in the kitchen, imot Christian. It is a long held edition in Ireland for the body to be returned to the family and the family to keep watch for at least twenty four hours before the funeral. It is. It's a very funny episode of Dairy Gill's about that. I cannot recommend enough Mary Lou. And then what are the odds? There's got this message come through Christian. I think that was my dad you were talking about in the coffin as we had him home for three days with the anonymous person friend of hers had a body and the body in a coffin with it and they didn't know. She think that might be. I can't because the person wanted me to keep them anonymous. I can't. But what are the odds? That's crazy? Now talk about what are the odds? Tomorrow Wednesday morning on this show at a it's all about your stories of coincidence and chance. What are the odds? I'll bring this up now because I really needed your help. If we don't get a lot of stories banked for eight tomorrow, we're at a real risk of getting one. From Caitlin now. Before the Easter break, she had an all time goated one. But she's come back from two weeks honeymoon in viann Arm and there's a lot of Vietnam stories, and not all of them are stories. It's a collection of data. They're not actually stories. We're a real risk of one coming on here tomorrow at eight, please help, please help. And then we're talking about taxidermy. And we did set a call just now from Montana who's two beloved pet mice, meatball and spaghetti they passed away three years ago and she lost contact with someone who was going to someone at work who could just I think, is it not a full time job to be taxidermist or maybe there's not been demand anymore now they you know, it's just the thing you do on the heart at the weekend, ruber driving in the shed. You know you've got some formal to hide and supplies, whatever you do, whatever you cram them with, I don't know, but anyway, lost content on persons. So the dead mice spaghetti meatballs are still in the freezer until someone tax it done with this and then listen to this story. Though. Christian, one of the contractors we're working with, last year showed me a picture of his beloved dead dog that he'd had stuffed taxidermy, and the way he'd done it. It was next to his couch, his stuffed beloved dog with dog tails up and then a bottle opener placed in his Nay, that is not a way to remember a beloved anything really.
Speaker 5: Desecrating, that is awful.
Speaker 1: That cannot be right. However, it's another one to file only in Australia.
Speaker 3: To a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: What are the odds Another one has just come through. We cannot move on from Montana, the lady we spoke to, Yeah, I think it's about half an hour ago. She was talking about her two dead mice, spaghetti, spaghetti and meatballs, and how she was working with someone three years ago who said that she might be able to stuff them preserve them taxi dummy. She lost contact with this person. Hi, Christian, I'm Shyla, the girl Montana lost contact with ree Spaghetti and me boy. I heard her on your show. Message her immediately. We will get the pets done. We will send photos. Oh my god, meet more and spaghetti he preserved and they should be not the back of a freezer, immortalized. Oh my god, like Han Solo and carbonite. Wow. This show know, for once, for the first time ever, we've done good work. We've achieved one thing this year with this national show. We've reunited meat more spaghetti with Shaka and Montana. Well, I can finally hold my head up high.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wait this is I gotta call it Project hell Mary. It's our moonshot, It's our Moonjoy. We are Artemus three. Anyway, time for today's time waster. Today is check you Canada update it National Fancy Pants Day and we're looking for your fancy bands, spash bands, Oh for grabs for the best in show. Five hundred dollars to spend at the Hijinks Hotel. It's a gift card. Hijints hotels where fun checks in and Bortom get out of here checks out. Do one search Hijinks Hotel. It looks like a hotel actually a game venue. Every room is a different challenge. Great for you in the family or al so your teammates at work. Okay, all right, fancy bands, the whom the room? You mean? The silver plus one's direction, one's direction, going in one's direction. Harry Styles used to be in a band called One's Direction, Silver spand out, Let's go to the ballet pearl. Jam's a bit rough, isn't it. You know that fanny shirt? Oh Jam Jam? Sir Edward Vedder and what about old Snoochy and the blowfish.
Speaker 5: For the listeners that I'm Christian was whole house.
Speaker 1: In the nose, snooty. Alright, real, what have you got fancy bands? Oh? This rapper loves his luxury brands. It's Chanelly. Oh that's very I was just slow there, well done, gold.
Speaker 4: Or you'll often see these indie rockers in a fancy brunch.
Speaker 1: It's death Cab SHAKUTERI. Oh that's very good. Yeah, that's good, silver plast.
Speaker 5: Who's playing at the Farmer's Market?
Speaker 4: It's artisan garfunkle, more expensive and who loves an expensive shawl?
Speaker 1: Why it's Johnny Kashmere, Johnny Cashman rocking nice pash mina. I like it.
Speaker 3: Kristin O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's time waster, we're looking for your fancy bands. Do you remember what you thought was fancy as a kid, Yes, yeah, me, it was any of my mates at phones that were cordless. Also, where's the coil? How do you speak to them? You need that an actual line going through the land. How are you doing it? There was satellite with an area on the top of it. I thought that was pretty huge for me.
Speaker 4: It was any kid that had the fridge with the ice machine, fancy to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that stood it is now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What about ice cream? That was fancy.
Speaker 1: Vionnetta Yeah yeah yeah. Also separate vedrooms me and my sister shared for the first ten years when I used to go and see friends. Then I was like my god, mom, Dad, they got their own benrooms in a palace or something. Wow. Wait, all right, fancy bands, you're ready to mark rio, I'm ready. John Cougar Mellon balls, I guess they carved into a sphere. It feels more like a nickname for someone old, John Cougar Mellon balls, for someone who's maybe got a year Adam lambeau On for roll mate, you SATURLLITYE Delay. I'm not reacting, no comment. You should have taken that philosophy. We had a couple of Mellon balls. It's not Billy ocean View property. Billy ocean View property. That's fancy Dan ice he Tea, Oh God, Joe Dolbana, that is that is going to take some beating. Dylan Walton gave us Joe Dolce and Gabanna. Today's time, westers. We're looking for your fancy bands, gentlemen at work. It's a good simple but effective. Gold and Glen Catamaran Stevens Fancy Bo two has midnight olive oil, so fancy old press, extra vergin, ostentatious, d Jack Black Clever, got that Hollywood money now silver plus Ritzie Martin putting on the rits.
Speaker 5: He's pretty ritzy guy.
Speaker 1: He is already Adam Joshua Odoring. Well done. Now you know it's subjective. What's posh? What what melobos? Midnight massage oil? Massage oil?
Speaker 5: Posh midnight massages.
Speaker 1: It's the opposite. It's actually seed gruggy. If you found out there was a newspaper headline about me getting midnight massages, you would go, he's a bit fancy. You go, he's seed af and that's one of my email looking passwords, by the way, c a who sends that to us.
Speaker 4: Then he was like, it depends what you pause, right, if it's midnight massage oil then, which I don't think it does.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to help. No, this isn't posh either, different person, but Backstreet Gentleman's Club. There's nothing about that ron You think a member of the world fanning would do that, actually one of them anyway, Amanda Kate Krock and Bush, Kate Bosk. Amanda has given us two. She's doing that that one, Kate Krock and Boush. What about panacotta at the disco? Delicious two delicious ones, Amanda Caviadi b Silver, Jefferson private airplane, Silver Glenn. That's great. David bow Tie, this is smartening up a bit, you little bow tied there four Dame in parlor not tame Dame ear? Is that the second shot? About it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: With tame and parliamenthal bourgeoise easy top, Bourgeoise easy top. That's high level. What Josh Swanky goes to Hollywood? Silver Robin, the Dior's not the doors Diors silver place and the art Timor the artist falling as quinch fancy paste is gold Aaron and John Mongoucci. These have been funny. Let's two part two in the first half hour tomorrow show. I love these fancy fans. Very good. All right, Rio, who is off to the Hijinks Hotel. I've got to go, Joe, Dolci and Gabbana has too well done. We are back tomorrow morning. Thank you very much for being part today's show. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell shown podcast it's a chemist warehouse.
Speaker 10: And save more money every year on your regular medication with discounter prescriptions in every store, every day