Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning Jack post just to say good morning Patsy. How are you, guys? How are you, Patsy?
Speaker 3: I'm not so well.
Speaker 2: Actually you don't feel well.
Speaker 3: No, I'm feeling well, kind of a bit crook in the belly. And I'll tell you why. There's something wrong with the gold fridge down that end. I think it's on the fritz because yet again today I had my beautiful Russell Hobbs coffee coffee bag all ready for my first coffee of the day, which is so important. Get the milk out, pour it, and it's like what lumpy lumpy porridge.
Speaker 2: Oh that is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Well, there's someone in this very studio who leaves the milkout after they put it in there. I don't do that anymore sometimes down there, and.
Speaker 2: Unlike you, I have time constraints. I'm up against. Second to Jack, you can put your feet up on the desk. Some of us actually do have to do it a little bit of activity and speak every couple of seconds. But I don't leave it out that long.
Speaker 3: That is discussion, But I don't think it's that. I think the fridge is on the fritz. There's so many leftovers.
Speaker 2: In there, it's all it is.
Speaker 3: There's leftovers from about.
Speaker 2: Two We've seen the heather fridge out the other across the other councle in Richmond, whatever it's called out there, that one there is just food that's been in there all year.
Speaker 3: No, I don't I don't go in there. I don't go over to that side.
Speaker 2: Oh is that your personal fridge? That one by the toilet that I won't put that. I wouldn't you put anything in that toilet. It's one of the men's loo as well.
Speaker 4: It's the weirdest design for a kitchen. It to be right next to where men come out of the toilet.
Speaker 2: You can hear the toilet being flush as you're making yourself a hot drink. And I don't you know, there are some people that basically destroy that toilet, and that must travel, some of the particles must travel easily through a door that's opening and closing. I don't think there must be any office that was designed in the world that's got a men's toilet behind an open kitchen workplace.
Speaker 4: And it's bad for coming out of the toilet because then you go come face to face, have eye contest the salesperson who's trying to make themselves.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there might be someone making themselves a cup of tea or having a little comflab or chatting there, and you go hi there as you're going into the toilet, and then a one might turn into a two, and you think, oh my god, those people are going to know I've been there. Nobody. I just don't want the awkwardness of them coming out a bit later on they go, oh, that was a big one. I know you were still in there. Well that's if I start to hang around the ladies toilets making myself a cup of tea at one? Wasn't it everything all right? I get complaints and rightly, so why is it okay? Four men go into a toilet in fear? I didn't know you're still in there and just said we don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, there's two whose desks are right next to the kitchen.
Speaker 2: All I know is that guy. He's always in a big heavy jump and roll neck like a U boat commander. I think sometimes he rolls up and cause clients, oh god, he's been in there, and going do you want to take out that advertising on gold that you're right, that's going to be the worst.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. And then so that there goes my coffee bag. That's like and it's it's there's nothing like the first coffee.
Speaker 2: It's like, you've got macas one on the way.
Speaker 3: I haven't done that for Age. For the rest, I haven't done that for Ages. He's another gripe I find between three and four. I think maccas must do like a reboot of their system. So you'll go through the drive through and they say, sorry, we're not we're not taking orders at the moment. And you think, well, can't you put a sign like out on the streets so I don't have to go.
Speaker 2: All the way this very morning?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I thought, do you know what? I need a coffee this morning? So I'll go through the Maca's drive through. As I'm approaching said drive through, some little kid, he looked like he's no more than thirteen, comes out with a ballart and drops it defant in front of me in front of.
Speaker 4: The drive through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, I don't have the energy right now to part three feet away in this, so I do a defind u turn like, well, you's lost my business. It's about ninety nine cents. So you feed that back that shut too. I'll just go to work home some that lumpy milk. They seen healthy cafear that unpasteurized milk here, that's like lumpy milk. Yeah. Yeah, so you're a Monday loser person.
Speaker 3: I'm a loser. And also quickly, I had a top that I said to the love God, listen, that top doesn't it's not right. Could you take it back for me because you're heading over to that side of town. Yeah, no worries. So I put it in the bag with the receipt. I said, look, I've just chucked it in the back seat. When you get a second year know ours? Anyway, checked with him yesterday. I said, the bag's not in the back seat. How'd you get on? Did they refunded? Okay? He said what are you talking about? And I said the top that I needed you to exchange or refund And he goes, no, you said to put it in the charity bin. I said no, no.
Speaker 2: He knew no. That's really clever, right. I sometimes deliberately screwed stuff up to usk so that my wife won't ask me again. It is easy to do myself. And also my wife once asked me to take something back. I didn't bother. I think I just gave it to an op shop and then lied that the money had been refunded. She was like, oh god, thank you very much for doing that.
Speaker 4: I've never returned something.
Speaker 3: Well, he won't be either. It can't be trusting.
Speaker 2: No, that is a smart move. He's outplayed you there, Patsy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, in a pet shop, I was mistaken for an employee. It's quite a humbling moment that. The reason was I had a trolley that they'd lent me to load up.
Speaker 4: I was big the big dog food.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't a big dog food. I was getting cat food yesterday, right, And when I got in there, I was like, blady, this has gone up. She went, yeah, look, I'm really sorry. It's not it's not our thing. It's like the cost of pet food's going up. But he's gone up like over twenty percent. So I said, bloody, I've I've got to get a load of this cat food. She was all, we've got a fifteen percent special. At the moment, I went all right, So Larry, this cant we've gone right, he has a sashare dare this kind of like it's like gravy is all food, that's right. So there's twenty four in a slam of his stuff. Right, I said, how many of you got? She goes all about eight. I said, and they're all special. I take eight. She says, you partner by. I went, nah, it's back calum minutes away. She went, oh, you can buy the trolley. You know those ones with the big handles you lean back. So I snack it all up. So as I'm leaving, I'm wheeling out eight slabs of count food. Right as I went out, a lady walks in and goes is that I had to bring my dog and I went yeah. She then stops to talk to me, going now I need to know whether gongs are and I went, I no, no, I don't. I don't work it, when she went, you don't work here, Oh no no, they just lent me the trolleys.
Speaker 4: The only thing I know is there is fifteen percent of cat food, but there's no more.
Speaker 2: There's no more royal cannon instinctive that is coming with me. So that's me. I don't know whether that's winning or losing? That I looked like yesterday when I got home, I looked at myself in the mirror shop, Did I look at least like the manager there, the owner? Could I be a board member of the best shop? The Jackie? Are you winning or losing?
Speaker 4: The week we went from losing to winning. By the end of the day. The dishwasher blocked up, and it had when I opened it had all this gunky water going up at the bottom.
Speaker 2: That happened to me two weeks ago. It just doesn't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: It doesn't go, it doesn't drain out, and it's got all the bits and pieces of past in there. So I closed that. I asked Bianca, like, would you want to deal with that she has?
Speaker 2: She really didn't.
Speaker 4: I just had interest.
Speaker 2: She pushed a kid out. At least you can do is get on your hands and need didn't clean up the mark.
Speaker 4: I didn't think she would, but I thought maybe, But.
Speaker 2: You'd ask anyway, even like the kind of goal that likes to clean out a dish washer. She's got.
Speaker 4: She's one of those people who loves popping a pimple, So I thought maybe in the same way she'd want to pop the pimple.
Speaker 2: What a pimple? Call him?
Speaker 4: Will you want to pop whatever's in the bottom of the dish washer?
Speaker 2: And did you know I didn't have a code on there and they have fifty or.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even have not even that new to have the codes on it. Called Dad and asked if he would want to take a look around. So Dad came over yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Is this the same dad? You also still get to clear up dogshit from your God. His role has been redifed now.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes if it's a busy week, absolutely serious.
Speaker 3: He'll get your dad to do the super scoop.
Speaker 4: He'll come and mow the lawn.
Speaker 2: Told me once he doesn't mind. He doesn't mind.
Speaker 4: Obviously to mow the lawns, you first need to clear.
Speaker 3: The I call them clear the land mind, because you don't have enough time finishing the show at nine.
Speaker 4: It's even worse that you bring up me. Dad comes around.
Speaker 2: On Monday night, Hey Dad, he must know if that phone is going something's broken or Luna must have done a big ship in the garden. I'm better go get my shovel and wheelbarrow.
Speaker 4: And he comes around to take a look at it, and he is good at that sort of stuff. I didn't really want to be around him wise all that gunkcout. So I went and took Gordy for a ride on the bike, not deliberately why he was doing.
Speaker 2: He man's up, you're manning out.
Speaker 4: And then we say to the playground, kept checking out, watching like forty five.
Speaker 2: Minutes, and my dad gone and clean that clean that man mess up yet and.
Speaker 4: Then by the time I came back and fixed it.
Speaker 1: Wid the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the Toy Show. On the on the travel Reports, there were some something going on at Dalton's Dalton road paths.
Speaker 3: Would you name it Dalton road epping?
Speaker 2: Maybe Dalton road Epping? And the name Dalton leapt out because of the weekend. I saw the new Roadhouse movie twice and Elliott Dalton is the younger. They don't even say he's got the same name Dalton that Swayze's character had in the original nineteen eighty nine Roadhouse. But there's no mention of why is he the sun? Is he a young cus? There's no mention, is you go Dalton? This will be significant? Otherwise, well would you bot that? Nope? I saw the whole movie two hours and four minutes. There's no mention, not a poster or a photo in a wallet of the great Swayze Dalton. So a wasted opportunity. But anyway, So this morn I thought, can we do like a mailways of road name street places in London? Sorry, in Melbourne that I've got any connection to the movie. So we've got Dalton Road, thank you? What else have we got there? Any connection to the movies in Melbourne? Okay?
Speaker 4: I grew up on Bennett Street and John Bennett is the name of Mark Wahlberg's character in the Ted movies.
Speaker 2: Or that is no, no, no, that's okay. They're big movies, will have been like three of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I said John Bennett to you'd be like, ah Ted.
Speaker 2: No, Tedor would go I know tedor I didn't know about Marky Mark's character.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patsy, What's going on with You? Mate?
Speaker 3: Had a curry last night, made a curry and I realized when I was looking in the bows of the pantry that the curry powdy. We've got the old, good old Keynes customer curry powder. I've had it for years like literally, I reckon pre twenty ten And I said to Chris.
Speaker 2: On dates, It doesn't it turn of the century.
Speaker 3: It's like really old. And I said to Chris, I don't know if I should be using this. I might make everyone sick, like it's two thousand and eight or something like. It was so it was hard, like almost rock and I had to get a steak knife to sort of break up the bits.
Speaker 4: And jeels together.
Speaker 3: You might have is it weavils that can get I don't live in the No, there was nowhere for them to get in because it was rock hard. But it did break up.
Speaker 2: Weavs can go ast you guys. There's no weavil business here. This is weaveling around in here.
Speaker 3: We go anyway. I realized that curry powder does not have an off date, an expiry d never goes bad.
Speaker 2: But I guess those ancient spices they used to travel for months, traveling the seas. You know, the spice trade is well documented, the silk trade where that you don't eat silk bird, you know what I mean. So so so curry doesn't go off.
Speaker 3: Curry powder does not go off, So you could have used it, yes, and I did it was Chris, if you had great today.
Speaker 2: But it's early days, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not like that milk down the gold end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trust me. He'd be opening up. You're doing Easter eggs on Sunday and he'd just go, oh my god, Patsy, weevil's got it, sucking it and Patsy got him.
Speaker 4: My mom, when we were kids, my mom kept my grandpa's little tin lunch box from World War two. Oh wow, and it had this sweet and condensed milk in it, she explained, because they can't take milk with them, so they used.
Speaker 2: I think we've got some of that free cheers, so that free warm milk.
Speaker 4: As a kid, I loved sweet and condensed milk.
Speaker 2: I used as well. It was so on the end of.
Speaker 4: A barrel and you squeeze in my mouth. When she was watching, I went to grandpa's old tin lunch box and started eating the condensed milk.
Speaker 2: If you ever had that sweet condensement.
Speaker 3: My dad loves it.
Speaker 2: Don't you think it goes off? You're right. It survived the war. It beat Hitler, It outlasted a Hitler. That's tough. It is World War two, yes, World War just before trying to put the chronologies together. It's so old, it's two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: It tasted all right.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see Patsy antiques roads. We think this might be gos file back as two thousand and seven. Sugar Ay was the big recording answers of the day. That far white house doesn't go off.
Speaker 4: A peanut will never go off, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: It goes stale.
Speaker 4: No, a peanut itself will never go off itself. Peanut butter mco band once you've you've opened him up and squeezed him into a paste. But a peanut will rear form.
Speaker 2: What about honey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honey does because it goes it gets all that white stuff on it and you have to put in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Producercading is nodding ahead, Macha does Does honey go off? No?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. Honey never goes off.
Speaker 2: But what is that white stuff? Is that not mold or some kind of spore activity?
Speaker 4: My honey doesn't get what stuff?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? All the boys come to your honey in the yard, don't they. Little song you sing as you skip around the office, what's this about? The honey never goes off.
Speaker 7: No, it starts to crystallize, but that doesn't mean it's going off. It's just another part of where if it stays in like a cupboard or in a fridge, it just starts to crystallize.
Speaker 6: But you can still eat it. It's absolutely fine.
Speaker 3: Who puts their honey in the fridge? It goes hard.
Speaker 2: No, I don't put honey. You don't put honey doesn't belong in the fridge out it's out in the supermarket. Therefore, if it doesn't go off, for forever eternity, there's lots of.
Speaker 6: Things that are out in the supermarket. The once you open them, they have to go in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Name three, Name three instant quiz of the fridge.
Speaker 4: Where you put.
Speaker 2: A pantry, all that thick, gloopy moss, it survived out there. The pan.
Speaker 3: Also has to be going You know why.
Speaker 2: We all believe that. You think eggy bee it's in there. Look after the eggy business. Okay, that's two. What's another one? You put ketchup in the fridge. I put my ketchup in the fridge.
Speaker 4: We put all our condiments in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, all right, Well, what else doesn't go off.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Looking for eight s out of Melbourne Streets have a movie connection. Christian in there's two streets in Greensboro that are adjacent to each other. One is Bruce, the other is Willis Steve, very very good. That's better than Dalton Street. All right, what never goes off? By the way, Patch, I didn't know you begin all this talking about you store coffee beans in the fridge.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, we don't though. Ah.
Speaker 2: I thought you said you put your putting your coffee beans in the fridge. I thought it was someone else you need to shove in the fridge. All right, so we're talking about what never goes off? By the way, Jackus has told me a great hack.
Speaker 4: We were talking about soy sauce, whether that goes in the fridge or not. You know those glass soy sauce bottles every Japanese restaurant with the red hats, yes, the red lids. They've got a hole on both sides. What you meant to do is put your finger over the opposite hole. It plugs it and makes a vacuum so that you can tilt. Then bring your finger off. It lets the soy sauce out onto your sushi plug again and it stops the flow and then you put it back, No doubt.
Speaker 2: Is an impressive party trick. No trick in l age, party trick. Trust me, you'll get to my age.
Speaker 4: You'll be that party gets around and turn the music off.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a couple in the corner. You go, hey, by the way, look at this. Make sure you credit me if you're gonna be doing that later on tonight. The conversation laughs. Look at this guy, and you know how to ripe an avocado quick because people put them in the fridge and it takes longer for them to ripen.
Speaker 4: Do you put it with a banana in a bag?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I don't know what happens, some kind of size. I think magic happens that basically, something happens in there. It ripens a lot quicker. All right? What else doesn't go off? Apparently carry powder doesn't, Shari, good morning, good morning, good morning. All right, So sre what doesn't go off?
Speaker 8: You're talking about honey? Honey? You're right, honey doesn't go off off? But when a crystallize is that it's actually pure honey? If it doesn't click crystallize. It means it's not pure honey.
Speaker 2: Shame on the impure honey dealers of Australia.
Speaker 4: So what are they mixing the honey with?
Speaker 2: What are cutting it with? Like I'm going to rub it my garlands?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Bees?
Speaker 10: If you, if you baby, the bees crystallizes.
Speaker 11: The bees are.
Speaker 2: Turning on us.
Speaker 4: The humans is just going to take it anyway. I'm making one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Give then the crappy stuff for sure. The broken biscuits on the factory floor, that's the humans. We listen, can I your hazard lights on? There? Have you pulled into cords? Thank you very much to do it. So lit'sten about the crystallization of funny. Thank you. Sure you have a nice day. Thanks you on the show mate. Now I came by Andy, Good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How are you here?
Speaker 2: We're going?
Speaker 8: Andy?
Speaker 2: Now? Andy, what doesn't go off? What do you know?
Speaker 11: I'm just giving you a call to vouts for Patsy. I have a tin of clives of India curry powder. It's a five kilo tin. So I used to own a bakery years and wow boilin. Oh yeah, well well there was still another half of tin there and that one was full, so I thought I might just take this with you. I might need it one though it's it's from nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, throw shade over Patsy's two thousand and eight.
Speaker 11: I still use it today a flavor. Yeah, yep, yeah, in this sense, I shoud look at my partner doesn't agree with me that I should be using it, but I've told her it'll be right forever.
Speaker 2: Andy, thank you very much. You call me. I have a good day, Carl A Brager.
Speaker 5: No, you're listening to the Quest, you know, Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Whant to talk about things that don't add up in movies. I was watching this new sort of roadhouse, so not saying it's a remake, but it's a kind of. It's a roadhouse remake. It's called Dalton. He's a bouncer. You know, you're just following offrom the one, the great one was Swayzey. Anyway, whilst I'm watching the movie, and Jake Killnenholl's very good and he's always great anything right, he's a grant but anyway they track him down. He's next year of Sea Fighter and then Lumberhold. There's this place called the roadhouse luckily enough that it's a really rough place. I don't know how this place gets insured. There's like a truck that gets driven through. A truck gets driven into it. That's how rough it is. You. I mean having to drink someone that bloody.
Speaker 4: Guys, Come on, even the best bouncer in the world ain't gonna help U.
Speaker 2: Truck driven into the building. I'm not taking that job, by the way, right anyway, they approach Jake and all young Dalton, they say, listen, we can pay you thirty thirty thousand dollars a month. Come and be the bouncer there, right. That adds up if you do this alms three hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year for what is a part time job. And I don't think any bouncers working seven nights a week. It can't be busy enough there. Plus he's got these young kids he recruits and sort of trains up and they do the bulk of the work. He's mainly at the bar, and he has I've watched this movie twice a year. He only has about one fight a night. So this is easy money. Guys. You want a sidehouse, so go and be a bouncer at the Roadhouse in America. So I was talking about this yesterday, how it just doesn't add up the economics. Plus barely night goes by this place is and gets smashed up in another fight where they buy these tables from Anko. Don't do tables that cheap. And then there's live music every night as well, that bands posts Malone's playing in there. So who's paying him? Who's looking after the books? Here? I got this great email here from Adam Wright's re Roadhouse Economics. Christian, your point yesterday about Dalton's renumeration the New Roadhouse movie is spot on, but the ridiculous of Gillanoll's twenty twenty four Dalton salary is consistent with Patrick Swayzee's nineteen eighty nine salary in the original Roadhouse in nineteen eight this guy's gone back and crunched this. This is in ten minutes the show ending yearesday. I love this show. In nineteen eighty nine, Patrick Swayse's Dalton was getting five hundred dollars a night and he got a sign on bonus of five thousand dollars. Assuming Swayseea's Dalton, what five nights a week? It works out to one hundred and thirty five thousand dollars in the first year adjusted for inflation. I've done my research. Question it stacks up with your man The New Dalton at three hundred and thirty seven thousand a year. Wow. And Swayse's renuneration package they said plus medical expenses was no small thing. Dawn gets stabbed twice in the movie in unrelated internews in the movie's first twenty minutes. Adam, right, that's very funny email. I'll send you something for that, my friend. Thank you very much for the Roadhouse economics. They don't add up. They did it in eighty nine. They still haven't the lessons in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But good to see that the remake is that honored, honoring.
Speaker 2: It source material. Yeah, so what in movies doesn't add up? Jackie boy? What's it for you?
Speaker 4: I always wondered In Harry Potter, they all their classes at Hogwarts are spell and magical.
Speaker 2: Allow, I mean, what have you got? You've got transfiguration, there's herbology.
Speaker 4: Defense against the Dark Art, Yes, that sort of thing. So assuming they're not doing any English math sciences, they're reading and writing levels. Stop must have been.
Speaker 2: Terrible at great literacy rates are hogwarts. It would have been the bottom of a league table. You would not send your kids there.
Speaker 4: So you can't read it right after a grade six?
Speaker 2: Well, we know he could just be called Harry Pitter. It was just a typo because the kid couldn't spell. All right, What in movies doesn't add up?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, What about every John Wick movie? How they know he's the world Stadis assassin, yet they just circle around him, letting let them all be killed?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Why don't they all bum Rushia? You're right? Why haven't anyboddies? They've done four John Wick movies? Sister, a big old bum rush. We used to call a school bum rush. Pilon John would be at the bottom of backs on Joe, all right, this morning on the Christian O'Connell Show and Goal, we're talking about things in movies that don't add up. On nine four one four one o four three, Damien, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Christian, Jack and perhaps all.
Speaker 2: Right, welcome to the show. So what is it for you, Damien? The movies that doesn't add up?
Speaker 12: The Fast and Furious movie, the very first one, drag Race, is changing years more than Peter Brough. You s to around one left panorama was supposed to be a four hundred meter race.
Speaker 2: You're right, they see they were like twelve gears or fifteen years. They're like bicycles. That's all they should be doing. The next Parst and Furious should be the Tour de France. Big old Vin Diesel with a big old fat neck of his on a on those all bikes. How many let's get a record you go on your driving tests like this, vic Rose, aren't passing you, mister Diesel. There's so many good changes, Damien. That's a great one. Thank you very much. Have a good day, Vicky.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Vicky. What doesn't add up in movies?
Speaker 13: Well, in every single movie, whenever someone's driving somewhere, there's always a car spot right out the front of wherever they're going.
Speaker 2: Every single time, no main character is saying to his wife like I do you get out here? I drive, I drive around and catch you up. You go and order a drink for me, can you? And if you get some nice nibbles you know that things they do sing some olives and bread.
Speaker 4: There's someone behind I said, come.
Speaker 2: Come, hurry up, and then you start moving. As they've got one foot down, you got one foot down. That's the rule. Everyone knows. You can start moving. Vicky. That's a great one. Thank you very much for calling the show today, Terry, Good morning, Jim. What doesn't add up in a movie? What's it for you? Terry? Oh?
Speaker 14: In the Titanic, when Jack and Rose are trying to get on the door in the.
Speaker 8: Water, I reckon.
Speaker 15: Jack definitely could have got on the door with Rose.
Speaker 2: She was there, I said, very selfish. Then they would just freeze in there. It's very very sad he could have. They could have lived very happily together as room on the door for two.
Speaker 14: Apparently they've done they've done some experiments where they tasted to see whether they could both fit on. Yeah, yeah, and they said they could have both sit on, but it would have submerged the bit and they would have both been a little bit in the water and that would have been too freezing for them.
Speaker 4: Oh so they both would have died.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: But she gave up too quickly. I mean she was like, nat, if.
Speaker 2: You go, my wife would have done the same. She was gone, thank you, then pushed my head away, or use me as a kind of floatation for snacks. Just eat me.
Speaker 4: You're still gripping on the end of the door there.
Speaker 2: Let go so hard, they do, say, let go so hard, but please let going. Fingers off, fingers off, doggy paddle. You might make it for another hour two, who knows. Hopefully we get rescued.
Speaker 4: Keep warm, yeah, you got to paddle to keep warm.
Speaker 2: You gotta get off a long game, Leo. There might be a sequel in fact, Climb Palmer's working or I think Titanic too. It's in Australia, Terry, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Christian no Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 2: We're talking about things and movies that don't make sense on nine four one four one oh four three. Christian always trives me. That's how. There's like an amazing breakfast laid out on the table and then the dad just grabs one piece of bread and runs off to work. No actual dad would ever do this. He'd be sitting down. He'd rather go to work late. You got your spread like that for any dad he's having seconds. You're right, it's always that delicious spread. Then there's bacon, there's pancakes there, see, honey, gonna gonna rush. She's just on one slice of bread. You can leave all that food. Christian. I'm I'm a college professor. And anytime you see someone like me, a college professor in a movie, they're always seen living in some giant, sprawling Victorian home with massive libraries. I can tell you the pay isn't that good. We don't live in houses that great. Christian I'm my first aid teacher, drives me nuts. When you see people who've been pulled out of a body of water and they've drowned, They're pulled out blue a couple of quick chest compressions, hero threat says through gritted teeth, don't you die? I mean they say that small small arc of water shoots out from the mouth of victim as they coughed twice, sits up and they go, oh, what happened? Does not happen like that in real life.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show.
Speaker 2: Podcast, stony messes coming in things and movies that don't add up, Joe, nobody ever goes to the toilet. Yeah, but we don't need that. Really, I don't want to see Tom Anks having a dump. Do you running out? Lou roll I don't need that detail, Mike. We did the boring stuff. They did the showbiz stuff.
Speaker 4: Movies are already long enough. We don't have to be socially good.
Speaker 2: It's like, don't tell school Sacy. He's gonna start doing that now. DiCaprio and Danira going to the toilet. We get five our movies, Melissa. People traveling always with this empty suitcases. No one ever groans when they picked them, throw them into the boot, that's true. No one ever discusses the timings of when they're going to meet. It's always just, yeah, let's meet tomorrow and then hang up. You never know, Well, what time nine for nine point thirty ten? I can't make ten. That's a great one. No one needs to charge their phone again. We don't need this.
Speaker 4: We assume that it's been down overnight.
Speaker 2: I don't need this. No one never gets in trouble for killing the killer, Killing the Killer. I'd watch a movie called Killing the Killer, Marissa. Uh, the player in Connair slide through a ridiculous amount of time down on Las Vegas Street where it would have broken up pretty much instantly. How do you know that this million dollar homes? But they only seem to work like two hours.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 2: Tend, a good few emails in and then off. That's sort coal. These are very very good, Thank you very much, and a lot of you talking about the In fact, we just had a call to talking about the ending of Titanic and rose on the door. We just found this James Cameron there, obviously the director of Titanic performed a scientific study to prove once and for all, but the ending of Titanic made sense. Decades people to argue about whether he could have got on the door Leonardo DiCaprio's Jack. He did the first test, found out if they both had the whole body on the door, it would have sunk, killing them both. Did it again with just their upper halves on the door and remaining afloat. But after all the strenuous exercise they would have had to take part with their legs would find it impossible to have the strength to hold on for hours. Now we know once and for all. You could be winning one thousand dollars. Now with your stories, you could be on Cooler of the Week nine four one four, one oh four three yesterday on the show What Scenes, has Patsy dropped this big bomb?
Speaker 3: He's got a weird weird bell. Poor Chris, here about that last night?
Speaker 2: I didn't it we hear about this?
Speaker 3: He's got a weird, weird bell.
Speaker 4: What did you have to say about it?
Speaker 3: He wasn't impressed. Do you have to share all of our life?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that is all of our life interior, Poor Chris.
Speaker 4: You actually went into detail about how the camera went up there and couldn't find all.
Speaker 16: The chapped off there was actually James Cameron said, they just tied James Cameron go up there, that name that little submersible they went down to the Mariana's trench.
Speaker 3: I just really said, bits are inaccessible, and so he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Have an We don't need this, this.
Speaker 4: Sniffle a weird bell.
Speaker 2: We've got a weird bell.
Speaker 3: He's got a weird weird bell.
Speaker 2: I wonldn't even know what a what it should look like. They're all twisty. You know you shouldn't be looking up there anywhere out west. The moon's out.
Speaker 3: I think we've all got a coal in heaven. We it's not just people out west.
Speaker 2: You're quite right, You're quite right. You know, you're funny enough. You're quite right. Guys. Anyway of your call today. Maybe you've got a thousand dollars call in you. I've got a weird What if you got a weird nine four one four one oh four three. We did have once this amazing story from Pam.
Speaker 13: Got an extra bumhole?
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot about that?
Speaker 2: How can we? How can we ever? Lest we forget? Shame on us.
Speaker 13: I've got an extra bumhole.
Speaker 2: It's the way that she's just so like over this, like it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 13: I've got an extra bumhole.
Speaker 2: I've got a weird what's it for you? Nine four one four one oh four three. Yesterday I was mistaken for being a pet shop manager and asked about some of the food supplies. Your story is about mistaken identity.
Speaker 1: The Christian No Connall Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Christianer Things that don't add up movies when they just reach under the jash of the card, simply touched two wires together and hey, pray Stowe a stolen carr will start. Steve then goes into block capitals. That is impossible. The strong words they're from Steve, who actually it sells, has his own business. It's Steve from Steve's car alarms. This would drive him nuts. Because he's got inside knowledge. Naturally, things are movies that don't add up. Why didn't R two D two just tell Luke Skywalker that Darth Vader was his dad? Gonna be honest, I didn't know that little fellow knew, did you know? Nan?
Speaker 4: He can't really talk either, So.
Speaker 2: No, nobody's got that video he plays? Doesn't he have? Princess Lea ask him for how he could have made a video or something?
Speaker 4: Is a pal point there for you?
Speaker 2: Hey listen, where do you get to slide for spoiler alerts? Doctor?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, so you can call the show right now. I've got a weird weird unusual body parts on nine four one four one o four three and stories about mistaken identity nine four one four one oh four three Shaks, Good morning.
Speaker 17: Good morning thing. How are we good?
Speaker 2: Good good Shaks?
Speaker 17: You well, bye, very well, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, So shas, what have you got a.
Speaker 17: Weird I've got an extra heart valve?
Speaker 2: Now how did you find that out?
Speaker 17: Mum Is has had a heart attack a few years ago, so we all get our heart's checked and they found it in an ecogram.
Speaker 2: Oh so what they could just from thistening to a heartbeat.
Speaker 17: Uh so the echogram I do in conjunction with the stress test. So they get on the treadmill walking and get your heart moving, and then they lay you down while your heart's still moving and do and do like a stuck an ulto sound.
Speaker 2: You haven't got a friend of mine has got a wolf heart? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? This is a hero book?
Speaker 2: You writs are very it's cool, wolfully you told me anyway, No, he's got a very slow heartbeat. And picked it up on an echo Gramlin and they thought it's low blood pressure. He's just got it. They said, oh no, this is very rare.
Speaker 1: A wolf hearty.
Speaker 2: They started taking photos and the guy who said you might have to come to Florida with me if you're okay to talk at some medical shows busy like a cage or something. What's happening with this story?
Speaker 4: So shouts when the doctors impressed with your heart?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so my.
Speaker 17: Heart was been in business thirty seven years and he said it's down the second time you've seen it.
Speaker 2: Wow, So what does that mean? You've got to have it? Meant you got to look out for it all.
Speaker 17: No, it does absolutely nothing. It's not sentimental, nor is it beneficial.
Speaker 2: So it was like an appendix in your heart.
Speaker 17: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, just a show shown. Thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day, Lynn, Good morning Lynn.
Speaker 15: Thank Christian, and how are you?
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling the show? So what have you got? A weird Lynn?
Speaker 15: I've got my big toe and my sum are about the same size.
Speaker 4: So you've got a long time.
Speaker 3: That's a big long yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I take a size thirteen.
Speaker 2: Shoe, but that's just a toe, not.
Speaker 15: Quite No, just want I just happened to stick more so much and realized that.
Speaker 4: Both feet have really long toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just what feet? Yeah, regularly that we just went it might be an abnormality just on one side, you know, both sides, gotcha, gotcha? Mumble dad got one of those or it's just you no, just me, just amazing Linn. Thank you very much. She caol tell you what. It must have looked quite quite the siting thong tonight. You know you you've noticed that I'm hanging off the front, proportions aren't right or something like that.
Speaker 15: But I said, if I if I'm at the shops or something like that, and I need to measure something I just sort of put a foot in front of each other and I can measure things out.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yep, got youa lind bye bye. Now by the way, you notice that, but use a calin had got me ready for that call with a ruler this in case you wanted to sort of measure out something for you guys. Have we got here another Linda? Come on in, Linda, Good morning, goome on, Linda. Welcome to the show. So what have you got an unusual? What's it for you?
Speaker 9: I have weird ribs. I was born with my ribs upside down.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to help us out here. What is does that mean?
Speaker 9: Well, my ribs a lie with than normal, which can cause not too many problems. They get so a lot easier when I'm sitting down, but also they press on my wide so I need to go to the toilet a be a bit more than normal.
Speaker 4: But what do you mean they're upside down?
Speaker 2: How you thought it was like, you know, like a two harps. You know, it's like the rib cage is kind of like it's a It's curved, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Well, it's hard to describe without a picture, but draw the picture.
Speaker 2: With your mind right now, so that we can all.
Speaker 9: Understand it's opposite to the way everybody else is with So instead of going up mine go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the narrow bit at the bottom your hands.
Speaker 2: She's not talking about that, my friend. She has not gotten upside down boobs. Okay, sorry, reenact when going with.
Speaker 4: Jack, I was trying to show you with me, show me. Yeah, the curvature of my ribs.
Speaker 2: Well, you're looking at a bit hands my friend. Okay, sorry about this, Linda, but thank you, thank you very much, s girl, bye bye, now, bless you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast today.
Speaker 2: Then stories about mistaken identity and if you've got a weird unusual body part, Bridgie, I was possibly the first person. I'd love to be a phone in tomorrow about what do you think? You're possibly the first person too. That's possibly the first person to have a tendon transplant in nineteen seventy, only nine years old. They took attendant from the toe and transplanted it onto my thumb, Bridgie. That is incredible. I'd love to know why the Sharon's husband has many spleens on his spleen. Oh wow, Karen has multiple spleen. I didn't know you could have multiple speeds in city. Thank you may.
Speaker 4: That's that bedside matter that the doctors need. It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extra spleen stean city in this bed here.
Speaker 4: My dad and not only my dad, other people in his side of the family have web toes between the second and third toe.
Speaker 3: Wow, you didn't get it.
Speaker 4: I didn't, unfortunately get it. I mean, maybe you don't want it, but I always thought he could swim faster.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what is that genetic mutation?
Speaker 4: I guess so only on one foot?
Speaker 2: You know what? Do you know what that is? Web City nine four one four one oh four three Andrew, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm going to thanks going the SHOWMTE. So you've got a story of mistaken identity.
Speaker 10: What happened mistaken city? So about fifteen sixteen years ago, we're up on a family holiday on the Gold Coast. My dad and I recently just turned eighteen. Dad and I went to a pub and that has a very similar resemblance to Lee Matthew the a f L legend. So we're in the pub having a couple of beers and a few Queenslanders. We've maybe more rugby league orientated. I had a few, had a few as well, and they started calling him Lee and genuinely thought it was Lee Matthew. So I thought, oh, bug of this, We'll go along with it. A couple of minutes later, pints roll over to the table. We said, oh hey, goodness. So they rolled over, rolls up and Dad just Dad just rolls it. It talks about his time at or least time at Collingwood, and then how he how the Bridgebane time took over, and then we before we knew it, it was the middle of yaga bombs and gilling shots for a good two to three hours. We never we never told them. We just Dad just rolled along with it and we walked out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they're happy with this as well.
Speaker 4: That's that's a win win.
Speaker 2: They might be calling a radio show up there now. But you know, an amazing Clinton fend of go and drink and doing yeager shots with Lee Matthews.
Speaker 10: With Lee Matthews, it was, and he was he was still a Brisbane at the time. I couldn't believe that he got two and two.
Speaker 2: Together tomorrow morning later, guys too short.
Speaker 10: The resemblance was is quite uncanny. So it was very, very very very funny in the story. Still talk about a lot.
Speaker 2: I bet Andrew, thank you very much for share on that. Mate, have a good day. Thanks corning to thank you. Let's go to Melissa. Good morning, Melissa, good morning. So what have you got an unusual weird What have you got?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 2: My mom has two us excuse me?
Speaker 10: Do you know the things are hanging in the back of your throat?
Speaker 2: Much? All right with that? Okay? I thought the other one overs It's had like a little boxing speedbag at the back of the throat.
Speaker 13: Yep, she has two of them side by side, doubler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so what does that? What does that means? Have any impacts her voice sound good? No?
Speaker 11: They were going to do suder when she was younger, but my grandma decided against it because it doesn't affect her other than like following tablets and like chewing meat has to be smaller.
Speaker 13: But other than that, she's fine.
Speaker 2: Right, Melissa, Thank you very much? You cool?
Speaker 13: No, thank you?
Speaker 2: Over the city, Sarah, good.
Speaker 10: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good Sarah, thanks to you on the show. And oh are you the tendon transplant?
Speaker 18: Well, I also had a tendon transplant in nineteen eighty seven because I was born with a thumb that does not bend, like it's just a straight thumb.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sarah.
Speaker 18: So I when I was about sort of, you know, seven or eight years old something like that, I went in and they decided they were going to transplant a tendon from well, graft a tendent from my arm that you apparently don't need, and put it in my thumb.
Speaker 2: So apparently you don't need. Kind of like Bogan, doctor said that take that from I don't even know what that bid does. I just take it off and if you need it back, I'll put it back on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a thumb splashes. He don't care one bit about the.
Speaker 2: This is the team we've got restoring that holding at the moment.
Speaker 18: But unfortunately it didn't work. So I still have a thumb that does not bend.
Speaker 2: You're kidding after all that they couldn't fix it. No, oh my god, you're so annoyed. You're going to go to the hospital, will be prepared, have the anesthetic be cut up. And then it didn't work.
Speaker 18: It's an excellent party trick. People love to look at my thumb with the no knuckle.
Speaker 2: So but it still doesn't go down.
Speaker 18: No, it's like I can I can hitchhike, but I can't bend it. I can't hold a tennis racket or a or a.
Speaker 10: You know like that.
Speaker 4: It's not much of a party trick because you can't show just by showing a straight thumb that it stays straight all the time.
Speaker 2: We can because later on the same time with the people I told I go, I hold the thumb up and they go because it hasn't hasn't gone.
Speaker 18: By down, you know, but it doesn't have those wrinkles. You know, everybody's got those wrinkles where your knuckle is. I don't have those.
Speaker 12: It's just smooth.
Speaker 18: So like to look at it and pat it.
Speaker 2: So you've got no, you've got no knuckles.
Speaker 18: I've got no knuckle on my right thumb.
Speaker 2: Interesting, where's a knuckle?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 18: I have a look at your thumb.
Speaker 10: You can say you no, no, no, not mine.
Speaker 2: I know where the knuckle is. And when you've got no knuckle, got no knuckle, that's what you should have done, is took a knuckle from somewhere and put that on there, or made one in the laboratory, or print went off. Prince. Oh, they can now with these laser princess, you go with there and go office works. I need a knuckle.
Speaker 18: I'm not going to be a professional tennis player. I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you it's only that lack of knuckle. Otherwise you could have gone all the way. You could have been ash party before there.
Speaker 18: Was ash exactly.
Speaker 2: The only thing difference she's got knuckles. All right, Sarah, thank you very much. Cale B.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the question. You know, Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes to No Show was talking about how maybe we could put together some Bogan recipes. The view too in a very crowded but my it for cookbooks. But how has there been a Bogan cookbook? And if so, we're going to need some recipes. I mean you must have some Patsy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In Uni, when money was very very short, we used to make dim sim casserole. So you steam, no, you get a big marathon, big bag of thirty or forty dim sim steamer. More, have a big cook up and then you get some mince.
Speaker 2: No no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, seriously, beef mince, add a bit of you know, pasta, sauce, whatever, and then you layer it layer it like a dim sim lasagna, and then on the top just whack a heap of grated cheese and it melts all down through it.
Speaker 2: It's delicious. Sorry, what part of it is delicious? All of it?
Speaker 10: It just adds.
Speaker 3: There's too many, too many, and the skin of the dim sim is a bit like a lazagna sheet beautiful.
Speaker 2: Have you ever made it since?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But there you go. There's a reason it was so delicious. You'd be cooking up every weekend for the family.
Speaker 3: It's a good cold too. When you used to.
Speaker 2: Get home, you know, when we come back from Easter. Can you make that home one day? Bring it for two. You will love it. This is what we need in the Bogan.
Speaker 3: Cut book exactly what dim sim casserot?
Speaker 2: What did they even look like? Served up beautiful?
Speaker 3: Because you'd layer it looks very fancy.
Speaker 4: Fancy.
Speaker 2: So trust me, Andre the Lang and his team, I'm missing a trick at the fine dining experience there at Melbourne. Andre, what's in this well, it's beef me from a night, giant bag of them of thirty that going on specials at the moment on coals, Kaitlin, what would you put in there if there was a Bogan cookbook.
Speaker 6: My Mother's Famous Goo. Okay, so it included things such as mince.
Speaker 7: How many of these recipes of mince or span It was back in the day when like you didn't have a lot of money.
Speaker 6: It was the end of the week. It was like, let's just use everything we got.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, mince these days is like free range of farmer stewards of that that mints that we were different, especially in England, whether even the cows went mad for a while. I don't think I could still give blood here. Where are you from England? Not during the nineties, No, no, no, no no. But this person's dying on this road here is better he dies that way. Cow I don't know what they were chucking in their eyelashes. Not a lot of cow and that BEEFI was rased all of that parts of safety. Sorry, So the gop.
Speaker 7: Has so includes mince, carrot, broccoli. No, a bit of subsistence. Subsistence substance.
Speaker 2: You're going to go just what sounds like the most ritious but so far some nuts, what peanuts, pistachios, cashews.
Speaker 6: Then it would have pasta, just to give it a bit more.
Speaker 7: Slimy nutty paths are coming up the sauces where wish to see sauce and tomato sauce.
Speaker 4: When people say like let's just use whatever it's in the fruge, I don't mean literally.
Speaker 2: They just get a big path and go along with shelf in.
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 2: Wow, this says to me, we have to now make this book. We have to make the Bogan cook Book.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today is National thank a Trading Day.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Our Poul came out yesterday that found out Australia is in a major tradey shortage crisis. I'm surprised. The great thing about when I moved is that tradees are really revered here in the UK. Not quite like that, No, it's a very respected thing to be a trade They're like trusted. The scene is like the legends. They are every day actually making some at their hands. I'm surprised there's a shortage. They're always working. Australian needs somehow to find bloody hell. Ninety thousand new trainings is a lot someone everyone going to look around today. If you see someone hang on a street, put some shorts on and pick up a spanner. Do I use spanners sometimes, not loosening or something. Ninety thousand is a lot to try and find. When can we help? Is there a dead light in the next ninety days starts read Omrio, that's one thousand a day. No, right, when we get back from easter bombs, we are going to go on a major recruitment drive. We need to we need to build a trading boot camp. We need to ant from Sasu's tough enough to getting ready pick up those spanners, new weasels.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've done it once already. Do I pull on the shorts again?
Speaker 2: And this show three years to put a roof on? Whoever it was three weeks to do these people like you that.
Speaker 4: Led giving trading is a bad name.
Speaker 17: You think.
Speaker 2: Ninety ninety days we can do this? Come on when you going today? Look at that, Look at your sons and daughters. Could only of them, but the next generation ninety thousand winter do our bit. Top five celebrities who were trades.
Speaker 4: Okay, Harrison Ford, Yes, she was?
Speaker 2: Was he carpenter?
Speaker 4: I wasn't he a carpenter?
Speaker 2: On set? George around George Lucas's ranch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you can be hand soa that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Because you're pretty handy with the spanner like hands solo. John Farnham really knew that.
Speaker 4: What's really?
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, you're going to do that with all these kid like that do this and the listeners, by the way, not just Pats.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I found carried his own shower rose at hotels cause he didn't like the water pressure whenever he was on tour. I swear to God handle my hat. I swear that s in an interview once when I interviewed, he's getting into.
Speaker 4: The shower getting.
Speaker 2: This out.
Speaker 3: Got the right ratchet set, yep, dead set he did, because he hided the week.
Speaker 2: I left it. God gonna go out the bunny and when I'm on tour, I'm gonna put a little mark by that to come back to that tomorrow. John traveled with his own Arnie Arnie Oh was he construction worker? I thought it was like mister normally would take ten men to dig up a road. It was just there was just him with the giant pickaxe. Would he gold layer?
Speaker 8: Did you.
Speaker 2: Lad with the really?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, right, I can believe that one. Ozzie Osborne was never a plumber. Yeah, I would not let that man in my ubanoo and Elvist listen. I've read a lot of books at obvious he was not an electrician.
Speaker 3: Way, he was a truck driver, right, big ship.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't let him anywhere. They're singing amazing.
Speaker 4: It feels like we had just been to a randomizer of jobs on site, random celebrity.
Speaker 2: But don't chuck Elvis into this sort of game. Okay, shame on you, all right. Time wastes today is we're looking for your builder bands. What are the trades listening to on trading Effair?
Speaker 4: What are they hearing?
Speaker 2: Joyce Division? Not joy Division? Joyce Division, Yeah, Joys supporting Joist. Where do they put all that stuff? Tradees? That's right, skip not skip, not gold. What keeps all those planks of wood up at the side of the building? Should have fine tune this set up, by the way Ben Scaffold's five.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brick castle silver. And you remember the artist, the late great Artist formally known as Prince. When you're doing your designs, you've got to work off you got it artist, formerly known as Blueprints.
Speaker 4: It's actually got on.
Speaker 2: Plus Jackie Boy, what are they listening to on Trading FM?
Speaker 4: Sir bricks a Lot.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's Superior Bricks a Lot. I hope there's some building company somewhere in the world called Sir bricks a Lot.
Speaker 4: Sparky Mark and the Funky Bunch is our nineties grunge band is on site. Sonic Ute, Oh No, very good, Gold plus and the band Naked Trades also God plus.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 2: Podcast time wasted today on National Thanker Trading Day. Looking for your build up bands. Okay to try and build a playlist. Now you ready to Mark Jack, Let's go Band of Sawhorses Gold what on Ally Drilly Ironish Silver, nine inch nail Guns Silver, RDO Speedwagon.
Speaker 4: Gold plus on the nose.
Speaker 2: Well done, justin five seconds of Plumber's Crack Silver Mortar Crew Bronze, Huey Lewis and the Screws.
Speaker 4: Yeah Silver plus and Andrew.
Speaker 2: Glooy Lewis and the Screws Gavin Smoke co Ono plus Andy very good, ub w D forty gold on Dave Alicia Allen Keys Silver still capped, Toto Boots Gold plus Subtle that one, Monita very very funny drilling, Heidi.
Speaker 4: Silver sounds rude and you know that, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Dry water, no gold. They're barely talking to other. You're trying to build a house together. Very tough and dry water and notes. System of a tools down Gold, Trady, Perry, Silva, Savage Gardeners, Bronze Ye for the band as well, Porter lou Baga, Dan d D did End. I love Porter lou Bager, Well done, Phil cook tools and I Gold Pearl Door.
Speaker 4: Jam, Silva, Mondo, Cork, Silvil plus.
Speaker 2: All right, who's off to gold class double pass.
Speaker 4: These were really good ones. Let's give it to Porter lou Baga, Phil, well.
Speaker 2: Done, matel Ber.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we've got two disgusting vomiting juice and recipes. So far into my plans to have a cookbook out for this Christmas. I know there's as too many cookbooks as it is, but not a Bogan cookbook. There's a gap in the market. Becky, you got a recipe for my Bogan cookberg what is it?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian, definitely not vomiting inducing this one. We used to have this one every single Friday night. I come from a very large family, so we needed frugal. We got Bogan a big kin of canned tuna, some Uhda milk, because you actual tea milk was always a lot cheaper than crae milk we have. We had a packet of French onion soup meats just to try and give it a bit of flavor, a couple of cups of cooked rice, some corn flour to thicken it up. And then just because we were kids and we needed a little bit of pizzazz, Mum would crumple some chips over the top of it, so like potato crisps.
Speaker 10: At the top of it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: We I mean tuna and milk for me, I shouldn't go together.
Speaker 2: Even a cat I go normally. I love these separate, but put them together. That is set up. Sorry, we loved it.
Speaker 8: We absolutely loved it. But I think we because it was the inclusion of Chris. Yes, palatable when you're a child.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had it since Becky? You ever justli liked for nostalgia? Recreate that amazing.
Speaker 8: Dish I have in my chip Yet I think my children found it vomit worthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're calling social services.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've sort of tweaked it a little bit and added stuff and it's our budget go to meal. But it's not a Friday night staper, like you're not looking.
Speaker 4: For Friday if that's the meal awaiting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Netflix and Chunda. It's not Netflix, and but you should go in the book one hundred percent. It's in. It's recipe number three. Thank you very much, Becky. If you've got one for us, you can email Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au for your Bogan recipes. We're back tomorrow. Thank you very much your calls today.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast