Speaker 1: Laura, come on in.
Speaker 2: Hello ladies, Hello, hello, Look at her with their spring and a step because the boyfriend's here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my lover is here from Scotland.
Speaker 2: I know your Your happiness just grows up like seven notches when you see it.
Speaker 3: And then we love to see it. That's what love does to a woman. And you know the things that come with love, The big rock hard things are coming.
Speaker 1: Guys, you think you're being so mysterious.
Speaker 3: We don't know. We actually don't know. We don't have little kids in the car. Don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Of course I don't think I do as well. Anyway, I'm the same as kids. Are you happy that Ben's here in town?
Speaker 3: I'm so happy?
Speaker 4: And obviously I still have to work like he's on holidays. I'm not, but it doesn't matter. It's like it's living normal life.
Speaker 3: How nice is it like to have him to go home to?
Speaker 2: Because normal only you normally you like, yes, yes, sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Love Laura trying to dance around that mitchnight go home to our partners and then you go home, audle of sorts. You go to a cold.
Speaker 3: House with a dog that doesn't love you, so lonely anyway. But we've been doing it's been great. Just like we're just chilling up for walks, chilling, watching Netflix, chill you know, like we're just doing normal life style.
Speaker 1: Ah, sure, just chilling. Is that all just chilling? No, just sitting on the couch.
Speaker 4: Well, we know that time that you bet your babysat. I was going to say, you house at my house. We know what you did on my couch.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, on the show today, we're going to be talking about an incident I have with my family. I obviously at home, living at home, and I had a run in with family. I didn't realize we're in the house while I was getting up to some naughty business. It's on the show today.
Speaker 2: Well look, I also put my foot in net this week too, So I've got something to tell you after this great.
Speaker 1: Well, to make it up to the audience, we also have a thousand dollars to spend. It target up for grabs that could be someone's to win. But next and ask n cut, we are going to help one of our listeners out rmy ladies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love this. Every Thursday, we do it every single Thursday.
Speaker 4: We're going to nut out your deepest darkest, biggest problems and do our best to give you some really great advice.
Speaker 1: If you've got a pet in your house, you're going to want to listen to this. That's what we're chatting next on the pickup. It's Thursday. Let's do this.
Speaker 3: As it's Thursday.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite segment, Ask Uncut, where you guys call up with the problem of the week, the conundrum, something you need a little bit of help with. Now, we don't have any education around this, but we're very enthusiastic about giving our advice.
Speaker 2: Well where you're a free therapist, but we are. We don't have any qualifications.
Speaker 1: We both build first ten to three, we.
Speaker 3: Both bill but they're all free because it's.
Speaker 1: Not no prize attached as well. It's just come on and we'll try our best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and today's one is about man's best friend.
Speaker 3: I have Linda on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hey, Linda, what's the conundrum? How can we help Hi?
Speaker 5: There, guys, I really need your help. I've got a domestic dilemma and it's quite danger of becoming a domestic drama. My question for you today is is it okay to let the dog lick the dishes clean before they get washed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you washing them though? Are you hand washing them or are they going into a dishwasher? Because I think dishwasher like that's like an hour wash.
Speaker 3: You could do anything. You can go the toilet on them and put them in the dishwasher.
Speaker 4: Don't but I think you're discussing from Laura.
Speaker 2: It's a dump in the dishwashers. Serious question though, How is it is it? Are you hand washing or your dishwasher?
Speaker 5: Well, it depends. I mean something's going the dishwasher obviously, but some pots and pans, you know, plates going the dishwasher. Some are hand washed. So it's a bit of boat.
Speaker 3: What kind of dog is it?
Speaker 5: Well it's a boy dog for a start. Well we know what he licks.
Speaker 3: Dogs lick their genitals.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's going all right.
Speaker 2: I need I need to get to the bottom this, Linda, Who in your household has a problem with it?
Speaker 3: And who doesn't have a problem with it?
Speaker 5: I think it's a great environmental initiative. It's and it's yeah, I'm good with it. My habby and kids, they think it's disgusting and unhygienic.
Speaker 2: Ohlinda, we've just seen the video of your dogs. Not only as your dog licking the plates. Your dog is literally inside the dishwasher.
Speaker 6: If anyone wants a mental image, google and eating ants out of a well. The tongue, its tongue is like ten centimeters long, looking the bowling knaise off those porcel and Maxwell Brooks.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting, you call it.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, Linda.
Speaker 3: You have to give the dog his own.
Speaker 1: But I know.
Speaker 2: I said you could take a dump on a plate and then put in a dishwasher, But I changed my mind after watching.
Speaker 1: If you're at the dinner table and you've had spag bowl and there's a bit of mince on the plate, I'm all for putting the plate down on the ground letting the dog clean it up. But filling a dirty dishwasher and letting the dog go at it like ribs and rump style on it like a rack of ribs, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I can't stop watching these video. We're going to have to put your social I think also, surely it can't be good for.
Speaker 2: The dog's digestion, Like it's okay to give him a little bit of a lick, but letting them lick every plate.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just going to make the poor dog sick. No, No, I don't think it's going to I mean, it could make him sick.
Speaker 1: Linda.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I'm in two minds about this because we have a dog and a cat in our household, and we for our cat especially, we have like a little side plate, and if we interchange, it's just like it's like a little bread plate, entree. It's, yeah, like a little entree plate. But we don't have a specific cat plate. So that goes in the dishwasher and then it goes back into the drawer and then another one comes out. So who knows, everyone's eating off the cat plate, but the dog plate in the dishwasher just feels different.
Speaker 1: Linda.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm taking your husband's side.
Speaker 5: On this one. Okay, So I'm hearing appalling. I'm just hanging my head in although sorry to shame you.
Speaker 1: You know, I might be convinced because I don't have a dog. Although you know, when you wash it dishes in the dishwasher and then it comes out, and there's still a bit of grime left on them, like you've kind of got to do it again. Have you found, Linda that with the dog licking them. You only ever have to do one cycle on the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's so environmentally friendly.
Speaker 3: Dog looking.
Speaker 4: If you if your dishes are not coming out clean, you need to clean the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: You know that you need to clean a dishwasher. Right, you don't know that, did you?
Speaker 1: It's a dishwasher.
Speaker 3: You don't clean the dish clean.
Speaker 1: Is a filter.
Speaker 3: You're disgusting. Oh so sorry, but I'm on your husband's side. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm one king husband.
Speaker 5: Okay. I asked the question, I'm hearing the decision.
Speaker 1: I can't be unhappy with it.
Speaker 3: Dog looks very cute dogs.
Speaker 1: I disagree. It's feral. It's like a mate. It had teeth coming out of the sides, and it had a tongue.
Speaker 3: To interest yourself, I'm not going that far.
Speaker 1: If you want to get into the text side, if you've got an ask Gun cut of your own, you can text us, and you can also textus footage. That's how we got the video of that that coyote eating the food. You can text this. Oh four nine nine four four one oh six five four nine nine four four one six five.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, look coming up yesterday I really put my foot in it and I made someone cry.
Speaker 3: I made them cry, and I have a lot of feelings about it. That's horrible. Ah, they deserved it. I'm no apologies, She goes, I feel really bad.
Speaker 2: No, they really didn't. They really didn't. I completely put my foot in it. And look, you could take this as a warning.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's eggs on the pick up, all right.
Speaker 2: So I completely put my foot in it yesterday and something happened, and I honestly I can't stop thinking about it because part of me feels bad.
Speaker 3: But also it's one.
Speaker 2: Of those situations where you're like, oh, that could only happen to me. That could only happen to me.
Speaker 1: What did you do? You can be very blunt, like in it we love you, but sometimes you deliver news. Would you agree with it? And Laura is straight to the point, Oh, yes, yeah you are.
Speaker 3: There's there's no buffer in a bad way or a good way. You go straight for the juggular.
Speaker 1: People nibble. You're not afraid of confrontation, which I think I.
Speaker 3: Am, though that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are. Do you have a therapist part? I can recommend the words?
Speaker 4: So this this the reason you hope made someone cry physically or emotionally.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely, I'm not. I'm not physical.
Speaker 2: When we talk about confrontation, like.
Speaker 3: Excellently trip someone over and they cried, I didn't actually go for the jugular no.
Speaker 2: So so yesterday we were on a photo shoot. Not I wasn't in the photo shoot. I was directed in the photo shoot. So I have I have a jelly label, Tony May you know there.
Speaker 1: You go a bit of pol city.
Speaker 2: But we had a we had a photo shoot yesterday and and I get to be the creative director of these shoots and it's really fun and it's a whole thing. Got the model, You've got your photographer, and you've got a whole team. There's about fifteen of us there. And the model comes in and I've worked with her before. She's like starning beautiful young girl. She's only like in her mid twenties and she's usually really animated. But she was a bit flat. And I was like, oh, you know, we all have these days, Maria. No, you're not on your you're not on your best a game. And the problem was, though, is that this shoot, it wasn't just like a model like you know, striking blue steel posers.
Speaker 3: I needed her to be animated.
Speaker 2: I needed her to be excited and to like and be really expressive.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So we get in there and we've done a few different looks and a few different.
Speaker 3: Shots, and I was like, oh god, she's just not We're not quite there.
Speaker 2: She's not quite getting it. So I was like, Okay, you know what I'll do. I'll call out different expressions for her to do. So I'm standing to the side and she's obviously there, you know, getting photos taken. I was like, so, this is what we're gonna Dohnah. I'm going to call out an expression and you're going to act out that expression.
Speaker 3: So if I say happy, you're going to be happy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It was it was like, you're feeding it, okay.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, all right, everyone, so on the count of three, you're going to be shocked.
Speaker 3: And so then she did a really good job. She did a shock I feel like in pre school. But it was great.
Speaker 2: It was great, and she really started to warm up and we were actually getting photos in the way that we needed them. But the photo that I needed was I didn't want her to be too over the top, like shocked or happy. I needed like a bit of a coy happy surprise look, which is a very specific kind of look that's hard to naw.
Speaker 1: You're a shocking director, You're like SCORCESI like, no one.
Speaker 3: Can do those right now for us, just like, how did you do that? Do it?
Speaker 2: It's like it's a close I wish I could see what just happened. It's like, no, it's like you need to have a bit of a smise. You know, it's closed mouth, but it's a oh yeah, well well no, because if I was directing you, I would say certain things to get you to okay.
Speaker 3: But give me, give me your give me a look. No terrible as well. Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So we started off with shocked. Shocked was a bit too expressive. Then I was like, okay, give me happy shocked, and she gives me happy shocked, and I was like, I was just settled out very much, like yeah, take take the top off that one, all right. So we went through a couple of other expressions and she's she's getting there, she's warman up, she's a woman up. And I was like, all right, and now I've met this girl before. And also, when you're booking someone for a photo shoot, you usually stalk their social media first, right, so you go on you look at their social media because you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Just look at their model photos.
Speaker 2: You also want to look at the way that they shoot when they're just being candid, just to really get like the true look of what these people, you know, how they can be expressive. So I knew she's got a boyfriend, the being to the ages like, he's beautiful. The two of them look like they've fallen out of the sun. They're so glorious together, right, So I was like, okay, honey, imagine imagine that your gorgeous boyfriend is about to propose and you know, but you're trying to keep the secret.
Speaker 3: And then she burst out crying.
Speaker 2: Burst out crying, and I was like, that's sorry, that's not the expression that I need right now.
Speaker 3: He had broken up with her the day before, why But she couldn't express anything. She was dead inside. She was so ruid, so bad.
Speaker 1: For a decade. You love him, you know, his parents who've invested, is proposing to.
Speaker 3: You, man that fell from the sun.
Speaker 2: Imagine your glorious boyfriend is about to propose to you, and you have to pretend like you don't know.
Speaker 1: Did he did? What did she say? Did she tell you? How did you find that?
Speaker 2: She she kind of just went a bit maddiced. She started laughing for a second and then burst out crying. And I was like, something's gone terribly wrong here. But apparently they'd all been talking about it prior so the makeup artist they'd all had a massive conversation, but I was so busy prepping I just hadn't heard it and had no idea.
Speaker 3: So I just seemed like I was.
Speaker 1: Laura's walking around like Demiro backstage, coming happy, sad, happy, sad, mad mad sad, smiles.
Speaker 3: Coys and get jumped.
Speaker 1: Four models crying in the corner. Everyone's around Laura's doing it. Got clown faces on GI media.
Speaker 3: Del all right, that is horrible, and we like sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, the worst part what I was I was, I was like, oh god, your bake cup's getting ruined, Like we're gonna have to stop down.
Speaker 3: It is so super terrible.
Speaker 1: Leave it a thousand dollars up for grabs to spend a target. We're doing name that fit next. If you want to get involved with some cash to spend a target, call us on the pickup. Give us a buzz. Now, if you're after a cheeky one thousand dollars to spend at Target, we're doing this sashy closed sand shopping.
Speaker 3: Nay, that's fit.
Speaker 1: Yep, We've done it every day this week. We gave out five hundred bucks yesterday, one thousand dollars on Monday, your chance at another thousand to spend at Targets? Are they made for season after season shopping store online or via the Target at Would we just give our audience cash all the time?
Speaker 2: Guys? We do?
Speaker 3: But do you know what I want to?
Speaker 1: Target?
Speaker 2: Recently got myself a pair of new high rise jeans and they are so good, like so so good.
Speaker 3: I hadn't shopped in Target.
Speaker 2: For a very long time in terms of like buying my clothes from there, and I'm very impressed.
Speaker 4: I wear their body suits all the time. Well one yesterday, I have one on today.
Speaker 3: It's it's like my staple wardrobe staple.
Speaker 1: I buy all my games from Target where we.
Speaker 3: Live very different long What do you mean, like your video games?
Speaker 1: I play video games?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I mean you can get those from Target too, can't you.
Speaker 1: Give there's a lot of Target too. I'm just getting a trolley walking through shopping with my eyes at Target. That's what's fun.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a fashion competition, so call us if you know a little bit about fashion. You don't have to know much because the questions last the last couple of days have been very easy.
Speaker 3: Give you a little like what do you wear on your legs? Pants? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Ella?
Speaker 4: Ell?
Speaker 1: Do you think you're pretty well versed in the world of fashion?
Speaker 5: I'd like to think so, okay, well.
Speaker 3: That'll have a little fashioned easter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's did you have a favorite think? Did you ever go to look especially in winter? Are you like a trench girl? You were sort of cardigan gal?
Speaker 5: All right now I'm sort of into that whole blaser and matching pants. Invest to look at.
Speaker 3: Them all fields. Yeah that's me, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: All right, Ella, Brittany, Here, I'm going to take you to another Britney What what live accessory? Did Britney Spears perform with at the two thousand and one VMA's.
Speaker 3: Venom?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah that deadn't really came alive on stage, though, didn't they?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Question what metically that?
Speaker 1: I will say he's one hundred dollars to spend it target. You get the next one, right, five hundred dollars to spend it target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, okay, so question number two Chino's job, purs and capris are all types of.
Speaker 5: What men's pants?
Speaker 3: Well, that's very specific.
Speaker 2: I mean I think women could also wear capris. I think they're also female pants. Can give it to you whatever they want, wear whatever you like.
Speaker 1: Guys, all right? Question three? Get this right? You're getting one thousand dollars spend target eller.
Speaker 3: This one's hard. This is a tricky will good luck.
Speaker 1: Question three? You would say that I know this, although you and the answer to this question very similar. Which musician wore a green versiety dress to the two thousand Grammys that is credited with the invention of Google Images? Oh? Is it.
Speaker 3: A thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Shut up? A thousand dollars for you to spend a target? What do you think you're going to spend it on? Oh, it's the whole new wardrobe.
Speaker 5: I get myself some new pants, some vest, jackets, definitely some jeans as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, were spoken to target.
Speaker 4: Get the bodysuits through the bodysuits with the jeans.
Speaker 3: That's my staple.
Speaker 1: Bodysuit and jobs. I would pay to see that and some moccasins. Now that's a shit. Congratulations Ella, I'll give it a crack.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks Ella.
Speaker 1: Another thousand dollars to spend it target up for grabs tomorrow on the show. We're doing it every day this week and that fit will be back.
Speaker 3: What's been going on with you?
Speaker 1: No, you know I live at home. The chronicles of me living at home, We're all right up until I got a boyfriend and as partners, do you want to get close to each other? That happened and I didn't realize I had a family, a house full of family.
Speaker 2: You don't mean close to each other to talk about your your hanky panky life.
Speaker 3: A lot on this show is this.
Speaker 1: This could be an all time low for me. I'm genuinely bad.
Speaker 3: Should have been high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see you next time the pickup. Let me tell you a story about how I think my relationship could be over and I might need to move out of home all in the same day.
Speaker 3: I love story time from midch Jury.
Speaker 2: But every week you come and you say, hey, guys, I still live with my parents. But I know I should move out because this thing happened at some point in time. You're going to tell a story and it might actually end with I'm moving out now because it's gone too far.
Speaker 1: I'm not thirty years, but give me two more years and i'll be thirty. Then I might think about moving out in a twelve month process.
Speaker 3: It moved out at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, I moved out at eighteen. Is it because you're just saving money?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What is it about living at home that.
Speaker 1: I had a funny little story to tell? The con you know, this has become why you're still at home. I want to move out. I moved back home. I did move out because because he lives baby, he comes back home. And this happened.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: On the weekend, right, me and my boyfriend, Stephen came home from dinner. We went out to dinner separately. We came home to an empty an empty house.
Speaker 3: You went out? What do you mean you and he went out separately?
Speaker 1: Well, I went out, not with my family, It was just the two of us.
Speaker 3: Have yes, So you and Stephen went to dinner. Can you start that story? Was a terrible start? Yeah, I thought you meant you went to dinner and he went to dinner and then you met back up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, He and I went to dinner together, I mean not with my family because we live at home. We have dinners together all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, so your your family were also out. That's the house was empty they got home.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we thought, God, we have some time to strike. The house is empty with my sister and my mum and dad.
Speaker 3: Right, it's what we're calling it.
Speaker 1: So we was more of a spare. It wasn't my best night, but we got it down. And now we heard my family come home upstairs, and they're upstairs and all they're home. It's all good. I heard them settle and go to bed. We sort of finished in the bedroom and I leave my bedroom and I walk past my sister's her doors closed. I'm like, great, she's in bed. Talk good. I walk past the communal living room and it's pitch black, and I go, oh my God, like Stephen, you're good to come out, because sometimes I'm like, don't don't walk out naked in front of her. He's already other he yes, he is. But we run out naked after the shower to have a shower, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everyone's gone to bed now, as in like your family or all asleep?
Speaker 1: Correct, And everyone's upstairs except for my sister, so we're clear. So we run into the shower. We have a shower together. It's gorgeous, it's really fun. And then we run back in.
Speaker 2: What is this store?
Speaker 1: We run back in and we go to bed. It's all good. We wake up the next morning and we thought we got away with it. Scott three three. We walk out of the bedroom, can't speak. I'm so nervous. No. I go into the kitchen and there's my Auntie Karen, and I go, oh, i a Karen. She moved into where'd you go from cab Everyone's living in his house now and Annie Karen first thing she says to me is oh good moaning.
Speaker 2: Oh so your Anna Karen stayed the night.
Speaker 1: Arnie Karen stayed the night in the communal living room downstairs next to my bedroom.
Speaker 3: Annie Karen is very punny.
Speaker 1: Told you it was a good story. There was a country in the end. Arnie Karen was awake playing Candy Crush Saga on her iPhone when Stephen and I went from my bedroom to the shower, butt naked, frolicking like little cherubs in the forest. We got away with it, scott free looking a little butt. I wouldn't be worried about the visual.
Speaker 2: She heard you, she didn't know. I'm worried about the visual. So she's just laying there in the dark, Your poor auntie. That's like you should have been apologizing to her.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like she should know.
Speaker 3: That's when you have to let someone know you. They're like, like, you have to do a call. That's what I have to m aware that they've snuck into the house. Britt imagine that though.
Speaker 2: Imagine running in the dark from the bathroom to your bedroom hearing someone.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you rather have a cough than not know someone is lurking in the shadow, not.
Speaker 2: If you're already completely naked and halfway through the living room.
Speaker 1: I'd rather than just not know. What should she have done? You know the Jurassic Park movies were they're like if you sit trying a saurus, just them really still, that's what she was doing. She candlecrash. I could hear something, but she was such a good Auntiana Karen shout out, I love you. She looked me in the eyes and she just said good morning and didn't tell my parents didn't tell anyone take in trouble for having no no no, no no. But it was kind of like, I know I heard it. I'm mentally scarred, but I'm not going to bring it up.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I would feel if I, as a as a grown woman, heard my nephew Archer. He's now only a little boy. But I'm just trying to imagine put myself twenty years from now. I don't know how I would feel if I heard him having.
Speaker 4: I don't think i'd ever recover your adults, right, I mean, besides me, she doesn't act like one, but you're of the age.
Speaker 1: Of is there at my christening? And she was there? Sorry that Well, it's Thursday, so we get on Thursdays, don't I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do therapy Thursday. Maybe we can help you out me.
Speaker 1: Maybe we will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'll see you guys,