Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Jack, Morning Guy, goome onring Patsy Morning boys. Let's just take you to last night, Patsy. You were there in presence a lot of this just talking about the love for Patsy. Where would we last night? We took thirty of you out for a pizza. We pitch up in a I was there to believe it was going to be like a mini bus.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was just nothing. MANI about us a big car us.
Speaker 3: Coach that would have a Kentiki tour. And that's exactly was as they all came pouring off. I don't know if people have been drinking on the coach, but there was an air of grown up schoolies about it. People were like bouncing into the Italian restaurant to get free pizza and drinks. We picked everyone up at Richmond and then drove you to Beau Morris, this amazing pizza place, La Pizza Rea Italiana. Wherever you live, well worth some extra time to go there and have the pizzas that they tried last night. That was so good that the world number one tennis player Yannick Sinner went to two weeks ago. So this is everyone singing the pizza bus theme tune. So Rio made the original one last week.
Speaker 5: The pizza bus is coming, so hurry up and calling Dextops La Pizzai to try the Maga rita. Nobody will be lonely with none's Canaloney, why don't you come and join us from Richmond to Bombaris.
Speaker 3: Brilliant And then last night on the Koniki pizza bus you were left hanging there one more time. I think everyone is that what you try to do.
Speaker 4: At the end, were like, no, no, no, yeah, it's Tuesday nightmate, don't push it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: It did loose steam and they were they were stone cold, sober. Yeah, a very good effort, but I think they were fueled by they were all very giddy and excited.
Speaker 4: But also you know when people get angry.
Speaker 6: And there was a bit of an edge there was.
Speaker 4: They were a bit delirious, they.
Speaker 6: Were a bit angry, they were a bit hungry, and so I think that was the energy you'll picking.
Speaker 3: We literally took over this pizza restaurant they opened up for the night in a big, long family feast table.
Speaker 4: We took up every chair in the restaurant.
Speaker 3: The atmosphere was brilliant, and there were three generations of Santinians all and including a little three year old boy, the grandson Piero, this beautiful little boy, all working there last night, and they didn't stop topping everyone's drinks, more and more pizzas. Was there a nuts and a pizza at some point we're come this morning going a chocolate pizza. I haven't had any calves night two and a half weeks. I made up for it last night, had calves coming out my eyes and sick.
Speaker 4: I'll love a bit in the teller. But what felt like five pizzas per person. You don't want pizza to dessert.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just tick off the pizza. So we had the world famous Nix Centner pizza, which is a margarita with this beautiful Sardinian prosciutto. That was the start pizza. Then there was a prawn one, Then there was one where the pepperoni one. Then there was one which no one needed, which was chips on top.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like hot chips not even placed on top, like top as if they made too many chips and they're like just throw them.
Speaker 3: On the actually got the feeling and they were looking at the people who were just eating everything, and well, just chuck some chips, you know, just feed their little monkeys, bloat them up.
Speaker 4: You know what. They told us that is the most popular pizza in Italy, really, the pizza with chips on the top.
Speaker 3: You're joking too.
Speaker 4: And then I had to get somebody else Italy.
Speaker 3: You know, it's famous, these beautiful pasta dishes.
Speaker 4: So the first guy dropped it off. He goes this, this next one, the most popular pizza in Italy. Come on, he's having a go. So I called the owner over Julia, and she said, no, it's true. When I was I spent two years in Italy, nobody eats a normal pizza. All my friends always ordered chips on a pizza.
Speaker 7: You're joking, So what is it? It's like the bass with the.
Speaker 4: Sword, hot chips dumbed off it?
Speaker 3: Now, that's it. Jack's right. They're not placed, you know, like pepperoni is placed. Isn't they trying to work out bers slice? There's three bits it is. They just emptied the back.
Speaker 4: It's a pyramid.
Speaker 3: Then it was canaloni as well.
Speaker 4: And the catalonies are the size of the hot dog, which is in my shoes.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, it's a it's a lot of food. And then I guess we'd be the same if someone said free drinks. But some people not just double parts a new one. I saw a lady sat near me triple part Tuesday night. Some of them are going to wake up this morning, Carbi, blow tea and hungover. But I hope you had a lovely time. It was. It was a really good night. There was a couple there. There was a woman who is Judy give birth the baby child number three in six weeks time, and she has this Irish husband called Shane. Shane is the spitting image of Novak Djokovic kid. Perhaps when he got the coach, I was like, oh did we pick him? Because it no just randomly he looks everywhere he goes during the open we go you you know, he said three weeks ago, so it was the end of the first week he get this sent Imagine the scene, right, You're at a BP garage, You're filling up a commodore. Right, it's obviously not Novak Djokovic driving a knackered old commodore. Or maybe there's a kind of ploy, you know, undercover celebrity and someone actually goes up to him and goes, I, no, you don't want to make a big fuss, but I know you know that. He goes, I'm not with a very strong Irish accent. I'm not Novak Djokovic, and he was like, okay, I saw him pretending to be Irish.
Speaker 4: Driving your secret safe with me.
Speaker 3: He's hiding in plaining sights.
Speaker 2: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I know you've got your Apple watch one in three seconds, start at stop Watch.
Speaker 4: Okay on two three? Start stop Watch Engineers.
Speaker 3: If you can hear my words, my mouse has jammed. Engineers. If you can hear me, please assemble on Studio A. I want to start timing their response time because apparently they had a moan last week because I said they don't monitor the show, they don't hear the show. Apparently they do. We will see to keep that stop Watch going.
Speaker 4: The fastest we've ever seen them come in here from something we've said on the shows when you made fun of them, like running.
Speaker 3: Up the Okay, Ben, there's going to be another test tomorrow. That's eighteen the PB Now Ben, good morning, Ben, By the way, is this going Ben's the engine is getting his bed. The mouse genuinely is jammed. Okay, this is not a false alarm. We're at deaf con right now. Okay, Cain and j would not have that situation. They'd have a diamonte mouse mout or someone whose job it was to operate Carl's mouth mouse out mouse guy, if I know he has actually has a mouse. So yeah, my mouse is jamed. So when you've got your breath back, But that is very good, eighteens. Let's testing again tomorrow, this new rapid testing during the week.
Speaker 4: So do you want him to fix it now or do you want him to.
Speaker 3: He is down there awkwardly and half of them. Patsy, what happened to you yesterday?
Speaker 7: I got told off at the pool yesterday? I went for my regular swim And is this the aqua aerobic Yeah, well yes, yes, and.
Speaker 3: Nor isn't it? It feels like it isn't.
Speaker 7: No, it's not actually aqua aerobics, but it's aqua fit.
Speaker 4: So it's the that's the one we've got like the bar on the bench but it's at the.
Speaker 3: Bottom of the pool, the bench press. It's actually just a canal throw from a nearby gym.
Speaker 4: It's on an exercise bike bike as aqua fit.
Speaker 7: I was going i'd finished, and as I go across the pool, you know the ropes, the lane rope things, the plastic things, I just like pull them down, like push them down and shimmy over the top of Well, that's what I found out yesterday because I hear this whistle whistle, whistle, whistle, ma'm ma'am, And I'm thinking, is he talking to me?
Speaker 4: No, it can't be.
Speaker 7: Me too, And many points he goes, excuse me, you lady there, and I thought, oh my god, this pimply faced little lifeguarden. I said, yes, I thought I have I like lost my togs or something. Am I what's going on?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 7: Can you please refrain from going over the top of the lane ropes. You're to go under them? And I said, oh, I didn't. Sorry, I wasn't aware. I could not see.
Speaker 3: You don't even see that at the Olympics. So then I start clambering on the over into like a ninja or cell. Course.
Speaker 7: Do you know why I don't like going under the is because I have this really deep set anxiety that I'm going to get stuck under there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, actually, because conference about two inches tracked under something which is about three percent of the size of me.
Speaker 4: Get up from under technically would have been possible.
Speaker 7: Sensation of like like the rope getting stuck on the back of my neck.
Speaker 4: And holding me.
Speaker 3: You just blow it off.
Speaker 7: No, it's just this horrible sensation anyway, So I got told off. I felt like a five year old that you.
Speaker 3: Could have been been told off when you were grown up by And well, I bet it was just a young obviously a young kid like.
Speaker 7: You said was he was, you know, it's like after.
Speaker 4: And he blew the whistler, blow the whistle at me, and everybody would be turning around looking at the.
Speaker 3: Because I guess it's people waters it people just doing laps and doing the workout.
Speaker 7: Doing everyone's exercising in this But you're like, you know, there's four or five pools and this one is where everyone's exercising and like working out and doing whatever they do. Doing that shame total off, like I should be in the kids pool.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I think that I have over the years of doing breakfast shows and hearing people often chomping on a bit of food or trying not to make it clear that they're trying to wolf down the breakfast and carry a conversation. On a breakfast show, I think I can sometimes have a pretty good guest with a pretty good hit rate of what you have for breakfast. Yesterday I found that I still had what I call the gift Jenny, good morning, Hello, someone's doing breakfast? That sounded like a breakfast bowl weet bix.
Speaker 9: It was sorry, yeah.
Speaker 3: One from Wow Marvel, isn't it but headline? One hundred percent? One hundred percent hit rate? So I asked Rio to make some production while we test this again this morning with a bigger sample size.
Speaker 10: What's that in your ball? In your breakfast ball? All Brand or Uncle Toby's rolls?
Speaker 4: What's that in your ball?
Speaker 10: In your breakfast ball Geea or gogi or ham and cheese toasty?
Speaker 3: I can guess what's in that bowl? And it's a turd?
Speaker 4: Wow Wow. I definitely had Laura, you know what, we're all carp head heavy.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of pizza last night, Canoni. It's that's all you can expect in the morning. That what's that the demo track before the actual singer comes in and really not sell apart. Why's that like a click track of it? Nic call it and the ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, five shows a week and the Wen's Easter break. God's that in your ball? All right? Why don't you test the gift. You don't even need to be eating a breakfast. I'll just have a little chat with you and then I will have a guess what you might just do it again.
Speaker 4: To hear the clink of the spoon or the flour.
Speaker 3: Just from your voice, I could tell that you wouldn't be someone who could have much food doing in the morning. You'd be a gojoo berry man. Maybe some pancakes, but definitely a shack.
Speaker 4: I would never have pre show pancakes you used to have.
Speaker 6: I would say around the twenty one year old you wouldn't make right could get up with you and she would make you pancakes or the show pancakes.
Speaker 4: True, I did it again.
Speaker 3: Now that two from two? Does that make it?
Speaker 11: Two?
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter? Wow? To even go to have a retro clairvoy Hey do you remember that years ago?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I forgot about that. That's the gift, all right? So two from two? Can I go three from three? Oh? My god? See already just hearing speak again pants and I just close myne so I can tune into it. It's heavy caffeine breath coming through when Patsy talks. Now it is as someone who chugs it is. Yeah, I didn't get the rum. Now it is. There's a captain here, is Captain Morgan Navy rum, old spice rum. The Captain's here, all right, call in now, I will guess what you've have for breakfast? Nine four one four one oh four three. Already I can tell Caller number two Pete has had.
Speaker 2: Toast Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday chatting to one of you TOWNI having a breakfast and I could work out what it was. How it's called the gift Jenny, good morning, Hello, someone's doing breakfast? That sound like a breakfast bowl wheat pix it was sorry. Over two thousand people called the station yesterday going how did how did that? How did you do it?
Speaker 4: Is it like a David Copperfield smoking mirrors? How did your cant tricks edits? What was in there?
Speaker 3: What's his stoos? Does he know that? Mystery lady Jenny? Or is it his wife Sarah? You know? And they go around Australia Conning by guyed local Pete with this amazing gift.
Speaker 10: What's that in your ball? In your breakfast ball?
Speaker 3: All brand?
Speaker 10: Or Uncle Toby's rolls?
Speaker 9: What's that in.
Speaker 10: Your ball in your breakfast ball? Geeya or gogi or ham and cheese toasty?
Speaker 3: All right, team, So line them up. I'll have a quick chat and then i'll take a It won't be a guest, but I'll have a good idea of what they have or will be having for breakfast or would normally have. All right, so we're starting with zero at the time, despite it could be a great a lucky guest. Yesterday.
Speaker 4: You can have one point on the board for yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, take all points off the board. It's a fresh game, guys, we go now. Who we got here? Andrew? Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 8: I'm a buildings and grands manager for a school and had breakfast to be twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 3: And this is something regular. You have more or less the same thing Monday to Friday.
Speaker 1: That's correct, right here?
Speaker 3: Do you have have bran?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on now, I'm starting to think, come.
Speaker 3: I just do you have brand Oh my god, I'll take that. Your the callers. Okay, that's one. Thank you, Andrew, thank you very much. Okay, so all right, who have we got here? This is Joseph. Good morning, Joseph high Christian, Good morning, Joseph. Okay, so I'm guessing what you have for breakfast? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep?
Speaker 3: And how are How old are you Joseph?
Speaker 9: I'm nine nine?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, and Joseph, do you like to have the same thing for breakfast or do you? Do you mix it up? Sometimes you might have cereal, sometimes you might have something else.
Speaker 13: I like to mix it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you're mixing it out right. They put through a testy one for corner two? Do you is it fruit you're going to have today? A little bit of fruit?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: What will he be having today? Joseph?
Speaker 4: I had fruit cheesyes, oh that is pretty come on. But it's that he's contacting the other side of whatever he does with his magic, and he's heard pretty much fifty percent of what he said.
Speaker 3: The other side whispers it doesn't yell at your patsy, and I hear fruits fruitsy, And okay, that's what I guess sometimes you, I like Joseph enjoy the fruity bites.
Speaker 1: Yep, we will.
Speaker 3: Jade didn't he of life already sounds sad to see the weight of the world on his shoulders for a young nine year old.
Speaker 4: So far, I'm very impressed.
Speaker 3: Alex Alexandra, good morning, Good morning, Christian. Cheer something to do with cheer cheer pudding, cheer seeds cheer one hundred percent kidding? Which one? Cheer pudding?
Speaker 13: Cheer pudding?
Speaker 3: Yea. I haven't ocome to any of these callers.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm going to make it a sum show. It's the first day that Christian's daughter's working on the show's.
Speaker 3: How are you? How tare you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: This is what a way to treat someone who's gifted. What? Okay? Line up? Three more? Okay, line up three more?
Speaker 4: Well, take Ruby away from the phone.
Speaker 3: You do that? Come on your phone, ins, take the phone.
Speaker 4: Put the phone here.
Speaker 3: I have no phone anywhere near me. Have we got here? Jenny? Good morning, Hello, Good morning, Jenny, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi guys, how are you this morning?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm good Jenny. And do you like to have the same kind of thing during the working week? Jenny?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 8: I have it seven days a week and I've had the same thing for the last four and a half years.
Speaker 3: Wow, Jenny, I'm willing to say it's quite hard to get hold of the raw materials right now? Is to do with eggs? It's scrambled eggs. Oh, no way, yes, no way, scrambled eggs. There's no anywhere near me, Jack, How do I know?
Speaker 4: How do I know?
Speaker 3: Jenny? Have we spoken before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: We haven't.
Speaker 3: All right, there is a mole in I don't like this. This is how they would have felt about Elvis. They didn't trust him. This think this, it smells of the gift?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 3: What just put tim or random to mix him up.
Speaker 4: If you want, doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. We got a mole in the I suspect your.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Brad, morning guys. How are we muffins?
Speaker 14: How did you get just.
Speaker 6: What a shame?
Speaker 4: What a shame that before we all came back on this year, we had a big team meeting about you know what's important this year is honesty.
Speaker 9: One more?
Speaker 3: One more trust their gift? Trust?
Speaker 2: Trust?
Speaker 4: Can we trust?
Speaker 3: Can't read that last one? Is it Toast's find out eveling? Good morning evening? Is it Toast? Is it toast.
Speaker 15: No it's not.
Speaker 3: Oh bloody Kate, then can type correctly ruined the gift?
Speaker 2: Now the Christian O'Connell Show podcast as a.
Speaker 3: Try to put together my education and learning about Australia and the history of Australia. I still stagger to believe the events of two thousand and nine when all of you adults were handed out almost a thousand bucks by the government.
Speaker 16: The Government of Australia is today launching an unprecedented forty two billion dollar nation building and jobs plan to invest in Australia's long term economic future.
Speaker 3: And we know that worked out. Listen, they want the money bag, you idiots? What do you buy TVs? Jet skis Hey?
Speaker 4: Also, that was the most boring way to say. You're all getting nine out of dollars, which is great.
Speaker 3: I can unfind it. Yeah, oh it's one more thing, by the way, it's what go on today? Yeah, you all get a thousand bucks? See A no more questions.
Speaker 16: The Government of Australia is today launching an unprecedented forty two billion dollars nation building and jobs plan to invest in Australia's long term economic future.
Speaker 3: And what did you get? What did you buy with your money. It's in good when some people got multiple hound out so some families could have got like five thousand dollars because there were several rounds of this so U TV and it's a huge TV. It's an outdoors TV for some of your bogans. So what did you How old do you went? In two thousand and nine?
Speaker 4: Then I was twenty twenty one and I was working My first job was when I first started working in radio at Fox FM, and I was on minimum wage pretty much, and for me, nine hundred bucks was huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it just gives you a thousand bucks, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I was living in my first share house. There was so many better places for the money to go. There was so much things that could have been improved about that house. Yeah, we spent it on garage band instruments for the.
Speaker 3: Xbox, but about you don't regret anything.
Speaker 4: So we loved that. I meant the whole house could play.
Speaker 3: And so what did your mum and dad do with theirs? Did they just pay off debts and stuff like that? I don't remember. Yeah, all right, so we want to those some morning. What did you do with your rud money? Nine four one four one oh four three Sharon bought two cows now shown you can't just end it there. We need a farmer or were they just in your backyard or something? You know, some suburb in Melbourne with your two cows?
Speaker 4: And is that a good deal for two cows? I do four fifty dollars a cop.
Speaker 3: Guess that's pretty good, Philip regrettively, Christian, I spent my rud money on Essendon Football Club memberships. Stimulate the national economy hashtag bombers. Elaine went to camera to watch the Bulldogs play there. I mean bloody, how expensive was it?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and nine to get to camera? Susie took it spending money on a cruise. I love this one can carrym the practical things in life. Outdoor blinds for the house, still keeping the sun out right now twenty five on stinking hot days like the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kevin.
Speaker 3: Yes, Andrew Pray for his certificate in project management, changed his life. Cubby house for the kids. That is a state the art Cobby house a thousand bucks. And Pauline went to Fiji for a wedding. What did you do with you?
Speaker 4: I meant to do that. Actually the instruction was Australia, no overseas.
Speaker 3: Then what if you're giving it to an Australian travel company.
Speaker 4: I hope they did. If they're spending a dollar of that overseas in Fiji, is you've gone against Rudd's instructions?
Speaker 3: Naughty Naughty A two thousand and nine retro crime nine four one four one oh four three tell us what do you do with your Kevin Rudd money?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, What did.
Speaker 3: You do with your Kevin Rudd handout? In two thousand and nine just under one thousand dollars. I know Trump recently had his trump coin? Is this the earliest kind of like rud coin? Rud dollar? Georgia love he works on the show. She brought a pair of Monano Blanic shoes Georgia. That is so unbrand for you.
Speaker 7: Did it get like half like one foot?
Speaker 3: Some thongs? Some blank thongs. I wanted to be Carrie Bradshaw couldn't ford them without Kevin's input. Some of these you me and my wife put it towards our first house deposit. In twenty ten we moved into a very first home together. Christian I sad factors. I spent the money on speeding fines that have racked up. How many did you have pumping money back into the government. We brought a massive TV, forty eight inch huge for us, coming upgrading from a twenty one inch Did you go like, not that big twenty.
Speaker 4: One you finding me for the thirty two inch TV? That's sad, sad, smaller than a computer.
Speaker 3: But this was back in the day. Didn't have the big mega TVs. No, we didn't. It was just it was just that sort of carousel thing, you know, that little picture but where you flick the running man. This is actually from Huggy Huggy, Yeah, what's there?
Speaker 4: He had a twenty one inch screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, he's still got the forty eight inch TV got with the Rudd dollars. But some of the pixels of Sady died. Christian I'd moved back to the UK three and was staying with my sister. Woke up one morning to see a load of money that had been randomly deposited by the Australian government into my bank account. I had no idea why. I thought it had been a great mistake. Brought myself a new British xbox on apples. Not really the idea. It's not stimulating the Australian economy. Christian and is born. He paid a tax step back, so I gave it straight back to the one hand from Kevin and you have it back the whole transaction half a second that comes from Rob. We've got Kylie on the line now, good morning, Kylie.
Speaker 17: Hey, hey going.
Speaker 3: I'm good. So what do you do with your rud handout?
Speaker 17: Well, I was living in the and I got a message from a friend saying check your bank account. You may get it. You may not because you're not in Australia, but you may get it. Check the bank account went right out. Let's go to Paris for the weekend.
Speaker 4: So we bought a.
Speaker 17: Couple of friends and I bought tickets and some really nice accommodation. Thanks Kevin, and lots of beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wine and amazing. You have had a great weekend as well. And Paris is so expensive. Nice wine. Had two glasses. Would be lucky to get a hundred dollars left out of that money.
Speaker 4: And you stimulated the friendship carst coin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was really surprised that I got it, because I just thought well, I've been leaving in the UK twelve months. It wasn't like I was just there for a couple of weeks. So yeah, I've been there for twelve months.
Speaker 4: And it's funny.
Speaker 3: Crazy that people like you've got it overseas.
Speaker 4: We're getting mixed mixed feedback on whether you got it. It seems like some people got it overseas. Maybe the government didn't realize they weren't home or.
Speaker 3: Halfway through the picking up a big lunch in Paris right now a next box in London shut it down. You know, I'm sure had a great time in Paris.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 3: Thanks your story. Kylie had a good day.
Speaker 18: Thank you too.
Speaker 9: Lee.
Speaker 3: Good morning Lee, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good Lee, and I hope you having a good week so far. So what do you do with your rud handout?
Speaker 1: Wow? I was a twenty year old on my Pea place, so I got a new sub warfare and head unit for my commodore.
Speaker 3: Get in This says two thousand and nine, even at the phrase sub base being excused to call them because you got.
Speaker 4: If my friend you have one of those in his car? He was a holding as well. I hated riding with him.
Speaker 3: You're so uncomfortable that the fillings in your teeth would come out. And if you were at the traffic lights, there's always some young hoon racer like you Lee, and you just look round, see the ship box of a cartner and you're annoying everybody. In the subwarf we were more expensive than the actual car, and that is what you're spend your money on. Twenty the subwors the basemins, Great COLEI thank.
Speaker 4: You, Thank you by.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week on this show, then we found out that the world's number one tennis player, Yannick Sinner, had left wherever he was staying during the Australian Open and headed out to Bow Morris ban Hour's drive to go to this pizza restaurant there called La Pizzaia Italiana. And I was so fascinated by this, like the pizza must be really good for him to go all that way. I went there last Thursday night and I had this it's now called the Yannick Sinner Pizza. It was amazing. I brought one in for the team the next morning. They loved it so much we thought, why don't we take a load of you to this pizza and Anthony gave us a call from Limonette and last night, thirst of you got on to the pizza bus here where we at this radio station and we took you down to bo Morris to La Pizzaia.
Speaker 5: The pizza bus is coming, so hurry up. Been calling next La Pizza to try the Maga rita. Nobody will be lonely with none, as can the looney Why don't you come and join us from Richmond to Bombars.
Speaker 3: Yeah this was have been tuned on bits of us, but doesn't it sound better last night? You guys singing.
Speaker 9: It all right?
Speaker 3: Headlines from a big epic night last night. It was great fun. Thank you very much to Nona Rosemie, Jules the chef and dad Antonio three year old term Pero Piero, beautiful three year old boy. We had an amazing night. We were my fun boy last night. They were blur. This was their day off and night off and they all came in to open up the restaurant just for everyone there. It was great. Headlines. What do you think the bit I've got the bit, I've got the receipt here this oh, we were there two hours, two hours with some very hungry listeners and Thursday. Looking at the drinks here on a school night, this is a big three foot you reckon it was a meter of I've got a proper old.
Speaker 4: School No, it won't be the pizzas. It will be the bottles of wine that started clinking around by the end of the meal. I reckon. You're probably looking at probably close to one hundred dollars per head to I three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Patsy, what's your guess total? Looking at the total bill here.
Speaker 7: We're talking grog, I'm going to say five geez.
Speaker 3: Five thousands there. Two hours we've gone that functional alcoholic listeners. Actually haven't been to quite a few events. One seven hundred and thirteen dollars and eighty three yes, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. All right. Some other headlines. So the the Yannick Ciner pizza mainly that was the pizza we had day sports, with loads of other diferent types of pizza as well. And on this Yanix and a pizza it's a margarita with the imports it from Sardinia where the Italian chef made all these beautiful pizzas Antonio is from, and the proscuccio is layered like rashures of bacon, and so actually when you come to cut it or pick up a slice, you drag like a sleeping bag on procuto.
Speaker 4: It was my only contention with the whole night is the they cut the pizza and then they must lay the prescudo on top of to keep pizza cuts, because then thedo is not cut up. No, so you have a very awkward time with right, yeah, people, you're breaking and pulling your fingers across different bits of protudo, trying to break it up into parts. I didn't. I wasn't a big fan of that. It was delicious, can I say?
Speaker 6: Sitting next to Jack, it was actually very uncomfortable the way he was speaking to the waiter about it, because.
Speaker 4: I heard this complain. I didn't complain.
Speaker 3: It's actually worse.
Speaker 4: He was man explaining pizza to an Italian person. Comes over and Jack say, oh, could you cut the presudo.
Speaker 3: Skips?
Speaker 4: Did you try to cut it with your knife? It wouldn't really cut because this cut.
Speaker 3: I was there with producer Kitling. We were cutting it quite easily. With Caitlin. Did you have any problem cutting that pizza at all.
Speaker 4: Not a problem at all. Easy, Well, we must have got thicker protudo.
Speaker 3: Then you go, and I'll tell you what. Rio, You've got some. You've got some front basically co colding an Italian grandfather. You don't do that, dancing with the nanna in front of him for way too long.
Speaker 4: Dan, poor guy who was there behind the bar making sure everyone got their drinks. And then Rio gets up and dances with his wife.
Speaker 3: I don't know what italianaires are co colding, but it was uncomfortable for us all to see. It went on for about seven minutes too long, dancing around, swirling around a young man, your biceps wristling like that. It was too much.
Speaker 4: None of Rosemary came on to me, what are you You admit it was romantic?
Speaker 3: You are going to wake up with a pizza head in your.
Speaker 4: Not Rosy was giving me the eyes.
Speaker 9: We were clapping.
Speaker 4: She comes over to me.
Speaker 3: I was just innocantly standing there. Mind then me replay the footage. Honeymoon here, granddad behind the bar, cleaning glasses.
Speaker 4: I've got this one, Pops, and those Tuesday night dance classes are working for some moved the running man whether Nonna. He honestly went on for so long, so they had We were all clapping hey hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, and then then Jack at the same time. I just heard the grand to.
Speaker 19: Go hey, I had just said, I said, because it went on for a few minutes.
Speaker 4: I said, a few minutes, it went on.
Speaker 3: It just shove an hour. We were leaving turn the lights office midnight real stop. But now, man, I.
Speaker 19: Said, I said, this, dads guess and she looks at me, she goes, it could go on forever away.
Speaker 3: Well, wait, let's play missus Robinson.
Speaker 2: Here Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Coming up next time. The lines are open nine four one four one oh four three Wednesday on this show means what are the odds your stories of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 6: Believe it or not?
Speaker 10: What are the odds you gotta beshing me? Like, were you with Cheryl who married a Hunt who works weird?
Speaker 9: The Cheryl.
Speaker 10: Who married a Hunt as well?
Speaker 20: Ten years ago, I decided to take my little child to the Grampians who were splicing around in the little pool's area, and my son lost his dummy. Last weekend we actually went back to the same falls with another son of Morne and Lo and behold, I'm having to find my son's dummy.
Speaker 11: I have three brothers, Peter, Greg and Shane. My ex husband was Peter, My next partner was Shane, and now I'm looking for Greg.
Speaker 13: I moved to Australia from New Zealand and I had to get a criminal check for work and it turns out there's a going Australia with his extro name and birthday as me and he's a criminal.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, man, nice try that old chest and it's definitely not me. Not me? All right? What are the odds your stories of coincidence and chances she could be picking up one thousand dollars with your story this morning on nine four one four one four three to get us going, you have one.
Speaker 4: I got a freshy from last night. As we were walking to the pizza restaurant to meet thirty listeners. There I bumped into somebody. She said, oh my god, Jack, you're from the Christian Show. I said, yes, yes, come on, you're going the wrong way the pizza shops up here. She said, Now, I'm not coming to the pizza shop. I just around the.
Speaker 3: Corner right by the restaurant.
Speaker 4: You know who she was. The name's Melissa. She gave us one of the all time great stories of her, Nona in the boot and then going to Hungry Jack.
Speaker 3: Feels like there's a theme in the last seven of the show. Nona, this was a great call.
Speaker 8: One of my little twins is like, we're taking on the Hungry Jacks. My mother's in the boots because it couldn't fit her in the car because there's all seven of us in this car. We've got into Hungry Jacks. We're all sitting down figuring out how to order.
Speaker 1: The next minute, I've gone, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, oh my god.
Speaker 19: With mom.
Speaker 4: We turn around and I beyonder is the boots still.
Speaker 7: Trying to get out of it.
Speaker 3: It still makes me laugh that story. It's so good. What are the odds you call the show? The show is in your neighborhood? What are the odds? Minds are blowing every morning at eight am? Okay, no, it's actually irresponsible radio. We're misbehaving doing this. You know the other lot they're behavior Now go figure name hashtag adults.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go strangch with stories of coincidence and chance one of you could be getting a thousand dollars for our instant caller of the week for your story. So if you've never called a radio show, this is a perfect thing. You might be set on a story that could be the next call of the week for your story of coincidence and chance we'd call it. What are the odds? You got it? My friend? You whether today, Pats or I just read a book? Okay, so good on the kindel. No, not really, No, it's live radio. There are no second takes, No four one four one oh four three. Mary Lou is that you? Yes, Hello, Mary Lou.
Speaker 10: What are the odds?
Speaker 3: What are the odds? Great name as well, Mary Lou.
Speaker 8: Oh my lord, this is about a horse as well. Yeah, it's one hundred to one. So we bought a check down at a beach house about two years ago, speaking to the builder to make it Liverpool because it's a bit of a run down place. Said find anything unusual around the house? He said, oh, just an old bit of newspaper. My brother had a new race horse that dad bought him when he was fifteen and at won and I drove off and came back he said, I found an old piece of newspaper, that's all. But I kept it because I like old things. Picked up the piece of paper sixty six years old, as big as my hand. At the top of it, it said Tally Tim, and that was the name of his horse. I looked inside. I looked inside the piece of newspaper, and I had my mum and Dad's name and two of their race horses. It was the only bit of paper out of the truth newspaper sixty six years ago.
Speaker 9: I said to my brother.
Speaker 8: I told my brother. He said, Dad, I had to lease the horse back to Dad because I couldn't own it because I was too young. I went to that race meeting with Dad and we won so much money because light Fingers. I don't know whether you remember, light Fingers was the other horse against him. He was never going to beat light Fingers. Dad put the half.
Speaker 3: You remember, remember you would have been thirty at the time.
Speaker 8: Perhaps, And this piece of paper was only as big as my hand.
Speaker 3: Wow, is amazing, incredible story, Marrier, I know. I know.
Speaker 4: Also funny that you're done gifted fifty a bracehorse.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that at least it back to Dad because he couldn't own a race horse.
Speaker 3: Because he was too little for reasons because you're yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: And my dad died four weeks later. Oh wow, this is this is sixty six years ago.
Speaker 3: Amazing story, isn't it. Yeah? Yeah, thank you very much for sharing. Mary Lou. Have a good day.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Tom. Good morning, morning, Christian, good morning. Believe it or not.
Speaker 14: Playing golf at packing Them Golf Club with a mate his name's Tom as well, and his golf buggy went into the creek and then we pulled it out and his phone had fallen into the creek. So I wanted to take me shoes himself. No, Hey said, the phone will be dead anyway. So we were walking across the bridge a long time later, and we'd had a flood there the night before, and lo and behold the phone was sitting on the bridge and I picked it up and said Tommy, he said, here's your phone. And he looked at it. He said it could be. He took it home and he said me, the next time we played golf, he said that was my phone. He said, I still had the same numbers in the box in the garage at hut six years later. I wouldn't believe that, would believe.
Speaker 3: It felt like it was like two minutes later lumber. It was on a bridge, and we like that. It's just there.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, integral part of the shoes pot. But also I was worried at the up that they were both named Tom. And that was the.
Speaker 14: Actually when we started playing together, the lads the golf, the never ment Tom Tom.
Speaker 3: Remember those Thank you Tom, thank you very much. You're going to put that in that golf But you're planning to write on yourvanic notes Paul, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Paul, What are hello? You there? Yeah?
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the story.
Speaker 18: So I was going to barbers a few weeks ago and the barber says to me, He goes, oh, what's your name? And I said, oh, it's Paul. And there was four other people in there, and the guy next to me goes, oh, my name's Paul. The barber says, my name is Paul, and the other guy says, oh, my name is Paul.
Speaker 15: So I thought, what are the odds?
Speaker 9: So I took a photograph.
Speaker 18: It was just one of the odds.
Speaker 4: It was bizarre.
Speaker 3: So let's just cat off. How many pools are we talking about? Four?
Speaker 8: Four?
Speaker 18: Pools and there was only four people in the barbers all cold pools, one.
Speaker 3: Of my favorite ones. What are the odds? Wow?
Speaker 18: Four pools, four poles, and I've got a photo to prove it.
Speaker 9: Doesn't back it up.
Speaker 3: This have all got their birth certificates of passports.
Speaker 18: I thought this was going to come in handy one day.
Speaker 3: When will that day come? Never? One of the fab four pools. I love it, Paul, It's a great story. Thank you very much. All right, that's where it goes. Nine four one four one oh four three. Your stories of coincidence and chance, share them now.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now, What are the Odds? Every Wednesday on the show we hear these incredible stories like the four pool That's what I'm always going to, the four pool story in the barber's there. Nine four one four one oh four three, Karinn, what have you got for us? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: The odds were that I was in CD and went to the casino. We'll watch this Feller play and he wasn't winning anything, and I said, you know what, what are the odds? Let's just hang around and yet see what he gets. He walked away with pretty much nothing in his pocket. We went there and I said, let's just put twenty dollars in. Let's see what we can get. On my third hit. I got a feature and in that feature I won ten grand.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty good shoes.
Speaker 3: Ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah from twenty happy yep, yep from twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you gotta I guess play for you this.
Speaker 4: I don't think we should encourage that he's super super likely with those.
Speaker 3: The next thousand calls for people who've lost thousands, not one that that is a freak occurrence. The house always wins. An amazing story. Thank you all right, kwent, Thank you very much. Simon. Good morning, Simon.
Speaker 15: Hello, how are you going.
Speaker 3: We're good, Welcome to the show, Simon. And what's your story? Coincidence and chance for us?
Speaker 15: Coincidence and chance. So I had a best friend in the nineties called Paul, and Paul was not a large chap but he loved heavy metal. He was a Metallica concert in Melbourne and he was in the mosh pit and he caught Lars Ulrich's drumstick. And we celebrated his success for about five minutes before an enormous guy next to him pushed him and shoved him out of the way and stole the drumstick. And all we heard about for the next six months was it was in my hot little hands and this guy took it from me. So tale of woe. Fifteen or twenty years later, I'm hanging out with another best friend of mine called Ben, and I'm in his man cave and in a box, in a perspex glass box or plastic box, is a drumstick. And I said, that's cool.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 15: He said, Oh, I was in a Metallica concert in the nineties and I caught Lars or Rix's drumstick. Well, actually I didn't. I did, and I pushed him and shoved him and stole it from him, and now it's mine. And I sat there and went, oh my gosh, you've got Paul's drumsticks.
Speaker 3: This is one of the all time stories.
Speaker 15: And it's the same drumstick. And I've spoken to both of them. They've Paul and Ben have never met because one lived into state.
Speaker 3: And there's never been a chance to bring them.
Speaker 15: There's never been a chance to bring them together.
Speaker 4: And you've got.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, exactly, and Paul has demanded an apology over the years. Adamant, Ben is adamant, but Paul had no business being in the moshpit that size.
Speaker 4: No first hands that if you caught it, you caught it. Yeah, I think it's going to make its way back. So what is Ben holding onto the drumstick or what's going on?
Speaker 15: He's holding onto it?
Speaker 3: Of course he is. Of course, he's's got the perspect plastic case y. And also maybe they share custody six months with six months with the other. It goes into state, it's travel my armor God, exactly exactly.
Speaker 15: But I feel like maybe off the back of this, we need some sort of reunion between the two of them, and maybe they can cut the drumstick in half or something.
Speaker 3: Can't you break its powers? It's like a magic Wand.
Speaker 15: I just can't. I can't believe. I know this is what the whole, this whole concept is about on the show, but I literally stilled to this day can't believe of those dots got joined.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Each week we get goosebumps. Sometimes you'll get that one corn. I thought today it was the four pools at the barbers, But no, it's another one. The drumstick is incredible. The chances of the odds are so rare on this one. It's an amazing story. Simon, you're our instant corner of the week. You've just won one thousand dollars. Oh my goodness, such a polite, such a play winner.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: It's a great story.
Speaker 15: Christian in the family show.
Speaker 3: Oh well, listen. Congratulations one thousand dollars for on an epic story on what are the odds? This is why we do this feature. We hope we get stories like this. You told it so well as well. Simon, Thank you very much, you've won a thousand dollars.
Speaker 15: Well done, amazing, Thanks for the show.
Speaker 14: We listen every morning.
Speaker 3: Great and who's in the car with you? Sophie?
Speaker 15: Hi, Christian Anders.
Speaker 3: Good morning Sophie. And I love the fact that Dad had to try and guess what your name was. What are the odds? Sophie in the car Dad, Simon, super psych Thank you very much, you cool mate. Nice story. Thank you call a week. Thousand dollars up for grabs every week thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. They will better at any trading price by a minimum twelve percent.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: As a teenage daughter already getting on being back to school. My pass.
Speaker 7: She's exhausted for a start, like she's going about at eight at night, which is very unusual. Plus it's been hot, you know. But there's been a few changes at school. I actually really applaud it. They've made the canteen like mega mega healthy, which is fantastic.
Speaker 4: The exact opposite of how I remember the canteen. You couldn't buy non deep fried.
Speaker 3: Food, spam, just all kinds of cramp burgers that were basically road killed, you know. Now the menu of this again.
Speaker 4: Brown was the color of every favorite mint.
Speaker 3: It was like, that's not what mint should look like.
Speaker 7: No, it's like they've had a big clear out. It's like the reset for the year. Okay, kids, these are our offerings. And she's not very happy about it.
Speaker 3: So, Patsy you you you recorded this from was it tea Timmy? The other day?
Speaker 21: My friends and I've got a problem with the canteen.
Speaker 4: What's happened?
Speaker 21: I went and I asked the lady. I was like, can I please get an icebreak? And she said, we don't stop those anymore. So I ended up having to get a tiny pretzel cut for three dollars fifty. What they had like dried vegan, organic, non dairy, non fat, low sugar, dried fruit chips, something like that. Well, they don't have full hash browns anymore.
Speaker 4: What that's a travesty.
Speaker 21: Half hash browns or something. They sell half hash.
Speaker 9: Browns, so smaller ones.
Speaker 21: They call them hash brown bites. They don't do the wedges or the fish and chips or pizzas.
Speaker 12: Nothing.
Speaker 21: They've got sushi.
Speaker 3: Which is good. Think about this. I love Yeah. I want to hear a weekly thing of you and Audie just talking there. She's funny, funny, funny as well. She obviously gets that from Chris because he's got the good. But I want to hear more of you two together is so great and it reminds me of the TV show Seinfeld with you as Jerry, not for the delivery, because the lack of acting in that. A great big but TOCKI was in that and it wasn't AORDI what's with the old the common any pratfalls with her? God, damn it, what you don't say, go again? I'm doing in my mind, You're You're like winking. I like this is is for the radio show. It's how Jack and Christian. What's that? Huh? Take five? We'll probably get we'll probably get cold of the week. Just go again, go again. I know you're tired, Alreadie, I know we'll go again from the.
Speaker 4: Top, exactly from the script.
Speaker 3: God damn it. What wow, blimey, well, blimey.
Speaker 4: You can tell us too screwed because she actually complained in the exact same way your husband does. That the low fat chips sounded like a great, great, great rave. That is so funny. And Jack, you're right those canteens that we grew up with. I mean, it's just so much sugar and stuff and fried foods everywhere. However, hearing young Audie mast you think tomorrow morning we should open up the lines for more young wines, because where are the future wines on three AW going to come from unless we find those winches to call it in. We need to find the new generation of three AW callers that call in to moan about anything, join us in life. So tomorrow morning, if you're on a school run right now, you've got probably a lot to moan about being back at school.
Speaker 3: Whatever's going on in your young life. It feels like everything we want to hear about it tomorrow morning as we find the next generation of three a w young moners tomorrow on the.
Speaker 2: Show Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I can't have but thinking the four Paul story you got earlier on this morning.
Speaker 18: This barber says to me, he goes, oh, what's your name? And I said, Oh, it's Paul. Guy next to me he goes, Oh, my name's Paul. The barber says, my name's Paul, and the other guy says, oh, my name's Paul.
Speaker 3: Christian need to get the for them together. They could start a kind of barbershep Paul quartet. This is a great.
Speaker 4: Paul McCartneys.
Speaker 3: On Today's time waster best in Show gets two hundred and fifty dollars thanks to Survivor Today. Then but no the talk on the show this week Back to school, we're looking for your school movies. School movies is a time waste to today. You can text meals on four seventy five, three one oh four, three School Movies, Meet the Parents' Evening, Silver Playgroundhog Day, Silver plus, Share Shanked Attention, Gold, The Dark Knight revises gold. One the most stressful things at school in my day was everyone looking at each other's and judging you what you had in your lunch at lunchtime. It's a real status and the posh kids that had all the nice stuff. What's the movie you're wondering? Well, honey, the lunch pack of notra harm Ham, damn it. The lunch pack of notra Ham Oh.
Speaker 4: So long that no bronze.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the lunchback of Notraham denied. What have you got, jackie boys? School movies?
Speaker 4: I've got fairest Rulers day are Oh that's very good. Silver plus, honey, I flunked the kids, gold fizz Edward scissor Hands.
Speaker 3: P e p Yeah, yeah yeah, Silver.
Speaker 4: From desk Fiel Dawn.
Speaker 3: That's good, very good.
Speaker 4: Gold and pulp fraction, pulp.
Speaker 3: Fraction yeah, silver.
Speaker 19: All right?
Speaker 3: What have you got them? Two hundred and fifty dollars up for grants The best in show school movies, Oh four seven five O three one O four three, Good luck with Mark, the.
Speaker 2: Next Christian O'Connell show, Gone podcast.
Speaker 3: Time now to mark Today's time waste to up for grabs. Two hundred and fifty dollars in cash thanks to Survivor. Jack. You're ready to mark, I'm ready score movies, Whiteboards, Can't Jump, Silver and Luke and Frankston Bridge on the River, Quiet children, Yeah, what broke back? Monkey bars? Oh yeah right?
Speaker 4: Pull back to one of Patsy's friends, Natalie. I believe I can't get her out of my head. Yeah yeah, Silver, Silver pass.
Speaker 3: I still love the monkey bars. Yeah did you? Oh, here's about three foot up there. You're right, yeah, And all you could do to get down was just let go and drop the.
Speaker 4: Drop there you go back when you get actually stuck up there, I'm.
Speaker 3: Show they just sit up there.
Speaker 4: Call the fire and passes up a tree.
Speaker 3: How are we going to get up to it? We climb up the monkey bars? Do you remember we're going to do a competition where it was like the quickest across monkey bars wins money this year.
Speaker 4: Let's do that for an adult because yes, since having any great strength, it's so it's hard to go on monkey.
Speaker 3: Bus now, yeah, that's too. The monkey bar challenge must happen this year. Where were we are? Yeah? Time wish for canteen Wolf Gold. That's very good, James. The longest yard Duty Silver Best evers with one of your friends was in trouble, that's with that fluid jacket, and you'd all deliberately start chucking rubbish dish in front of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James, we didn't have to wear a fluoro jacket, waded.
Speaker 3: I was raised in the shame for the eighties. Shame hadn't been invented them The Hunt for the Red Protractor bronze and when Harry met Sally's teacher Silver some things. That's not creepy, but it sounds creepy. I don't know what it is. All right, who's winning Best in Show two hundred and fifty dollars canteen Wolf, James Chatfield, you're today's winner. Well done? All right? Some thank you because last night we took thirty of you on the pizza bus from Richmond to beau Morris. Watch an epic fun night we had out of time, mate. Thank you very much to La Pizza Seria Italiana in bo Morris. The pizzas there really are amazing. Everyone is you're about to hear. They came and tried the Yannick Singer pizza loved it. Thank you very much to the amazing Nonor aus Well that looked after everyone there.
Speaker 12: Choo belly, Christian and team. We just want to say thank you so much for coming to our pizzeria. It was absolutely a pleasure having you all here. And Christian I have a lot more stories to tell you, Doti, but Johnny.
Speaker 3: Grandi choo that's code for producer rio. Is that three o'clock in the hotel room at the Langham. Huh he spore you go and collect the story. Yeah, come and knock and if the nana's rockin.
Speaker 9: He's good.
Speaker 2: All rip, he's good.
Speaker 3: But the blushy there, we had a great time. We've got to do something like this again. It was just a lovely, lovely night to meet a lot of you and have a chat about your lives, what you're up to, and also share a slice of delicious pizza. Thank you very much and some very happy FO listeners.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian and Jack.
Speaker 3: Ricky here the maker of a thousand dollars pizzas.
Speaker 16: Lisa and I just want to say thanks for hosting us dan at La Pizzai.
Speaker 3: Daniana, Hi, Christian and Jack.
Speaker 13: This is Katrina.
Speaker 11: I had so much fun.
Speaker 12: Those pizzas were absolutely delicious.
Speaker 11: Cannot recommend it any.
Speaker 4: Further, it's Jabba and Johnna here.
Speaker 7: We had a good ass time on the pizza bus and ate some awesome pizzas tonight.
Speaker 9: We made some great people and had heaps of fun. So thanks again.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast