Speaker 1: It's a Christian show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a Christian o'connll show. Friday morning. Good morning, Jack, Good morning guys, goome On and Patsy. Happy Friday eighteen. And to you and what waits for you this weekend? Jack? What are you up to?
Speaker 3: Have you ever demolished a house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My friend is getting a big renovation and he's trying to save money by doing the demolition part himself.
Speaker 3: So I said I would go over.
Speaker 2: And help sedge hammers smashing through walls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sledgehammer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so therapeutic. I'd imagine.
Speaker 3: Do you want to come over and have a smash?
Speaker 2: I've got so many issues, so many issues, that would be an amazing thing to do. I reckon if you ask people to come along thing? Who would want to smash up a house? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fill up a big skip, bitch.
Speaker 2: So what you doing like smashing up the kitchen, cabinets and everything?
Speaker 3: I guess so, yeah, I checked with him beforehand.
Speaker 2: That's brand new. Patsy, what do you want to this week?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: I've got drinks with a girlfriend. We've been trying to catch up since August, and I'm ubering, which will give a taste of what sort of.
Speaker 2: When you go to uber that says you've got big plans, bad intentions.
Speaker 6: Mummies are on the loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon. Uber drivers know when they're picking up a mum and they're picking them up in the uber, it's not that they drove. They had a few too many. Got an uber bat. If you're arriving in the uber, you know what that's about. It must be all right, double thumbs up. This is where we go around the team find out what they're into this week. Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 6: Yes, my husband has got me into a Disney Plus show called WandaVision. Ah, I believe you've just started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gave up over the ten minutes.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you need to persist week.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It seemed to be. It all looked amazingly may but I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 6: No, you won't, You won't till sort of halfway through the first series. This is Fantastic Jackets based on the Marvel Yeah superheroes. Well, neither do I normally, but it's got Brittany. The guy Brittany in.
Speaker 2: It called Brittany Commander and he's an awesomate great in the show on Y this was on Them show that sounds like a bunch show. I love that show. What a character.
Speaker 6: But Wanda is played by Elizabeth Olson, who is the Olsen Twins sister, and it's brilliant. The other thing I noticed this week Britney's back. The other thing I really want to mention this week is a podcast by a powerful women's series by Tory Archbold, who is an entrepreneur and Australian entrepreneur. And this one she's got Alison Bray, whose name probably won't be familiar. She used to be a supermodel. She's now fifty one, but she's married to Cameron Daddo and she talks about menopause. And this really resonated with me because it's something I'm almost ass to be honest, and you kind of you have pure read's where you think, oh my god, I'm going crazy? Is this all normal? And I've read a spiel about it in the paper this week and then it directed me to the podcast and suddenly everything made sense. Wow, it was really really good.
Speaker 3: If you're like.
Speaker 6: Me and you're sort of going on that roller coaster of hormones, check it out. It's just on Apple and I found it really useful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, it sounds great, and that's a great thing about podcasts. There's so many people getting there's stories out there now and there's no filter and there's no like waiting for a radio boss to put something on which has got a vaned audience for that. However, I'm not going home to my wife today going hey, listen was telling me about it's about menopause, just saying have a lot of listen. Maybe crazy, I'm haunting out this weekend, but it does sound great. We do on Patsy The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack Post, what is your double thumbs up this week?
Speaker 3: I've been a bookworm this week and I've got books to recommend. The first one is very apt for.
Speaker 4: The one last game that we're doing at the moment, which is guys who could have been AFL players but for whatever reason, life got in the way. Injuries means they're not playing. This book by Matt Haig called The Midnight Library. Oh, it's great, It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Haig's a great writer.
Speaker 3: It's all about.
Speaker 4: Regret, sliding doors moments, what could have been if you had made a different decision in your life.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll say about it. But it's just a great book.
Speaker 2: A book, yeah, really good book.
Speaker 4: And the other one is one I've read many years ago, but I just gave it to my sister. Honestly, it's probably the most I've laughed out loud ever at a book. And it's called ant Farm by Simon Rich. Super funny.
Speaker 2: He's written many great books. The only only the guy I've known is it reads them. That's really funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually hard to find. He wrote People Might Know Miracle Workers, which is a show with Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Beceeming. He wrote the original book for that. But this one, ant Farm is like a collection of funny stories.
Speaker 2: Here stories essays you wrote, Harvard Lampoon.
Speaker 4: That's it, Harvard Lampoon. I could only find it's not on Amazon. I could only find it on fishpond dot com dot au. Was it on Booketopia or Amazon, fishpond dot com dot you. Honestly, it's the BOBM laughed at most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're looking for a funny book, can't recommend that or not great one jack for me? Just two things. Then I went to see a movie over the weekend with my one of the daughters, Lois. We went to It's a coming of age movie. I love coming of age movies are my favorites. Up movie. It's called Summer of Bagnold. It's by one of the actors who's now obviously a bit older than he was in The in between Us, which is incredibly funny British comedy movie about teenagers. Simon Rich, one of the in between Ers, has directed this Summer Bagnold, very very funny. Do you know what's really nice just going to the cinema. Cinemas are going to having a really really tough time. We all know why. But if now that we can, if we don't smarts walking the cinema system, we're gonna lose this. And I know it's easier to stream stuff. We talk about it every week, but there's just saw something different about going to the center and enjoying a movie. And I loved it, just going getting the popcorn, even watching the irritating adverts and then the ultra local adverts as well. There was something refreshing about doing again go to the cinema, even if you're not too sure about the movie We won't. We didn't. I hadn't read any reviews. It was brilliant swher bag Nold. The other thing is what a podcast lineup? Moving into our territory. Barack Obama, President of the United States, wance A Preyers, always a Press with Bruce Springsteen. They've started a podcast together. I got an email advertising it Spotify. You don't need to advertise it. I think it's going to find an audience. Springsteen and Obama sitting down in Springsteen's home studio with like a bottle of scotch in front of them, swapping stories, and then the Boss plays a.
Speaker 3: Song halfway through the first episode.
Speaker 2: It's heaven. However, the interesting thing is the power balance. Well, I know, once a president, always a president, but you're the boss and he's not the president anymore. It's not in the White House. I got the feeling that that. Well, for the first episode, did you hear it? Obama is late, I thought, and doesn't call him up on it. If that was an E Street member, they're being fined right, doesn't say anything. I'm already arm annoy. You don't keep the boss waiting.
Speaker 4: It sounded to me the first half hour sounds like a Barack Obama interview podcast.
Speaker 3: These first guests is Bruce.
Speaker 2: If I was a producer, say up the Bruce content this I get. The felling is just behind the desk pressing all the buttons on that for Obama anyway, it's called Renegade. It's an amazing listen and you've got two natural storytellers. It's very very interesting and really really funny as well. Yes, some are bag Nold and Renegades. Those are my double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday morning, we were going on and maybe unnecessarily deep dive back in the nineties and to rude Sandstorm. One of our listeners his friend is a truck driver and on his air horns. Well, have a listened to this, right? Neil, our listener who emailed with this story that this was recorded a couple of months ago when his mate was a truck driver very excitedly got the rude Sandstorm as his airhorns. And so to catch that audio for us, he had to be our listener Neil, on top of a bridge while his matetro under, which is why you can hear it approaching and then going under. So let's just appreciate Neil the listener at the effort the man went to share this with Australia and out the other side, what a tree? Hey, what a tree? What have you got them? All the way? I'm just saying that Jack's just how that backpack you carry in every day, which I never know what's in a little a little bit of tupperware. Yeah, first time.
Speaker 3: I need you guys to do me a favor.
Speaker 4: Actually, after the show today, monitor my energy levels from where they usually.
Speaker 2: I've been doing that for almost three years. Not good enough. Yesterday you disappeared. I went to have a team meeting when Jack's gone home. See you energy levels are so bad. You just failed a manhole.
Speaker 4: I'm finding it so at nine o'clock every morning, I just get soaked.
Speaker 2: But don't you eat. I always have something to eat then otherwise you do slump. That's like our lunchtime.
Speaker 3: That's my problem.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get the weeps that I have at five o'clock in the morning to see me through until lunchtime, and I keep running out.
Speaker 2: Of You've got to see it. Lunchtime really is sort of after the show for us.
Speaker 3: So I've bought in this new little lunch pot.
Speaker 2: Is that fruit salad that I'll make every day? Can I say that? Won't make it till Wednesday? And look me in the eye, tell me you made that. You made that?
Speaker 4: No, sorry, Bianca made the first one.
Speaker 3: Training you is she I'll I'll make them from here on air.
Speaker 2: That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. It's the sort of thing an old person gets out of the beach. What is in that misery box?
Speaker 3: Some cut up carrots, some cut up apple cashews off.
Speaker 2: Like a petting zeal or something they defeed the goats, fruit.
Speaker 3: Salad, carrots, fruit salad. It's not a fruit salad. He called it a fruit salad. It's just an energy box.
Speaker 2: So that's a parsy. Look at this.
Speaker 6: Something like a rabbit or a guinea pig.
Speaker 3: Well, cashews that's not for guinea pigs.
Speaker 2: And then look they all mixed in one thing. What's that the rind of something.
Speaker 4: That's know, these are snakes, jolly snakes.
Speaker 3: You don't give them to guinea pigs. That's a little trait. It's like, oh, it's like you know, you got your on traine.
Speaker 2: You go with the carrots are now on trees in your house. Oh ambassador, you're spoiling me with these delicious cuts up carrots entree. Perhaps you let's never go around for dinner around a Jack Space. We'll have an ontro just chopped up carrots. Dessert will be.
Speaker 4: Well, this is funny because I was going to offer you guys, but now this is all for me.
Speaker 2: This goes well you've been laughing at there's only face in a minute. You can't have any now, I was going to offer this around. I don't want any. Keep the misery, boss, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Jack was telling us about how his neighbor had knocked to his door at the worst time of the day.
Speaker 4: I told you my energy levels below I was having a power nap and he came and knocked on the door. I thought the urgency which he did it. I thought something was wrong. He'd misplaced his phone in his house and just needed somebody to ring.
Speaker 2: Is that your business?
Speaker 3: Ring his phone?
Speaker 4: He went back inside straight away, picked it up and go, yep, it's in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: This is why golden rule I always have. I never answer the front door. Whatever's there is something asking me to do something or it's just crashing into my type. Basically, leave that front door alone. Okay, if they need to get a hold of you, we have communication channels called mobile phones. You'll be contacted very easily. So just don't get the front door jack right, there's a guy who emailed he was listening it yesterday, Christian. When we bought our house were living in now, I had a doorbell, wasn't connected to anything. We've been living there two years now. I haven't wired it up. It's great fun sitting aloud to just watching people press it. That's from Alex So the somon You want to know, why did you knock on your neighbour's door? Perats If you had to knock on your neighbor's door.
Speaker 6: What funny Because just last night, So I was in the front room which overlooks the street, and what's in this front room, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I get that. I get the feeling that you're one of those nosy neighbors where it's just the kind of observation room they've got that you know, black and white TV monitors. You know that you've seen those neighbors, you know what devices and it's a cold, it's a colder set the color sat piece.
Speaker 3: So there should be no strangers coming down the colder set.
Speaker 2: Why are they turning around? What were they ever doing here? Exactly? Don't it's the good room.
Speaker 6: It's like our second lounge where only Chris and.
Speaker 2: I sliding doors to go into it.
Speaker 6: Or no, we kept it open, lovely hell nice?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Anyway, this green twin cab you'd pulled up yesterday, trade No, but guess what was sign written on the side of it? Snake catcher.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't guessed that would do? If you have five guesses, great game, do it again next week, though? What was written on the side of the colder sack?
Speaker 6: That just struck fear in me?
Speaker 2: There were cash man in terms of great radio.
Speaker 6: Snake catcher, snake catcher d d yes from the Good Room exactly. And this guy got out, opens the back of the yute, gets out like a long stick with a hook on the end of it, and bang bank snaky take in the coulder sack and then he goes, knocks on the door and goes inside.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 6: Well, I've just got to sit, pull up a pew and watch what happens.
Speaker 2: Let him just into your house.
Speaker 6: No, he's over the road. The neighbors over your watching all of this room, you bet? Anyway, he came out about half an hour later, and the sack didn't look like there was a snake in the bottom of it, And well, I went and knocked on the door. I had to ask if there's a snake.
Speaker 2: I had to You're so nosy.
Speaker 6: But you know what, we don't know these neighbors. They have only been there about eight weeks, and we've been meaning to anyway. I said, look, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt.
Speaker 2: Put the old Dean's voice on.
Speaker 6: Hello Petrina Jones, hypan newman, But I'm just wondering, do you have a snake?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 6: And I said, yes, in it wriggled away, so it's still on the loose. I didn't get it, but I had to know, didn't I you did?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 6: It's a matter of public safety.
Speaker 2: Can I say?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: And I hope you don't take this wrong way? But I want to hear once a week. We need to put it in the show planet. We don't have much of a show plane, but put in a weekly update from the good room. And I mean this genuinely. I want to know once a week maybe on a Friday ten to seven. We want to know everything that you've seen from the Good Room this week. Yeah, see the end of the week update from the Good Room Tells from the Good Room. Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, this morning on the show. Then when I've knocked on Friday, coming up in about twenty minutes time, right now, why did you knock? Knock? Hang on? He said, trying to find the sound of face. Why did you knock? Thank you on the neighbor's door? My b a doorbell, and also if they could get the sound effects our producers of like a metallic one, you know, something with that big old.
Speaker 3: The knocker, Yeah, the knocker. No, that's a judge's gavel, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or Bob Cratchet's at the door. So from a turn of the eighteenth century. That's the old silver chip cane on the door, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Come to collect the chickens?
Speaker 2: Is here? Minded?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: I know you're in all right? Why did you knock on your neighbor's door? Let's go to the lines. Aaron, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Here are you going.
Speaker 2: Aaron? Why did you knock any neighbor's door?
Speaker 8: I just came back from having surgery on my hand and arms completely numb, and it's so out of the sling and I couldn't lift it to put it back in.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's what you literally had to knock on your neighbor's door with the good arm.
Speaker 4: He's having too much fun with They went, they got a buzzer, there we go.
Speaker 2: If I got them, I'm going to use and Aaron and so what happened then? Just god to scene, someone opened the door.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my neighbor opened the door and she just couldn't help her laugh. But yeah, I had to like literally pick my arm up and put it back in the swing pot.
Speaker 2: That was true. Come on, you dirty swine. We're not Aaron. We've spoken about this. My husband's not in at the moment. I'm sure you know that the old dead arm, pick it up, put it back in the sling. Come on, Aaron, you should know better. Buy now. Aaron, Thank you very much your cool Take care O. Yah, you know what's missing? I want the self out of the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you were angry when you asked him when the door opened. You didn't have that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing there, nothing there. We're building the BBC Radiophonics Library here, Kate, good morning. Yes, yes, Kate, yes, red to disturb you, Kate, why do you knock any neighbor's door?
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't knock on their doors. They knocked on my parents' door when I was a kid, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so it would have been quite a few years ago.
Speaker 10: It's quite a few And she had a kind of an odd request. She asked if I would be able to climb through her front window to unlock her front door because she'd left her keys inside.
Speaker 2: Do you see these people before, because this might be like a really good.
Speaker 10: Ploy for the Well, we had had conversations over the fence, so she wasn't gonna kill me when I went over there.
Speaker 2: And so did you do this?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 10: Yes. The first time I'd ever been in a house that was it was breaking into it.
Speaker 2: That's great. So they essentially asked you to break into their own house. Yep, ye all right, Kate, Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: You cool, You're welcome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Why did you knock on your neighbour's door? Christian, We used to live next door to our neighbors. Get that bit great start to your email sets up well. Hard to knock on. Oh, we don't have any neighbors, my husband happened they're still phone in next week called stating the obvious. We used to live next door to. My husband happened to be at home when I was at work when our neighbor knocked on the door, arriving naked with only a small hand towel around his privates. He told my husband he locked himself out of the house and his wife had taken the spare key from their secret hiding place. Do we all have the secret key hiding place?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pats?
Speaker 3: Oh she's what's going on with Pats? I think her computer's broken?
Speaker 2: Oh right, okay, I'll get a new copy of The Herald's Son then we should be fine. And I asked my husband if he could lend him some clothes. She's back.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm I'm having all sorts of strife with his computer, but I'm back.
Speaker 2: Now. Do you have a key secret hiding place?
Speaker 6: Do I have a r No? Not really she does.
Speaker 1: She just doesn't worry anyway.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his wife had taken the spare keys from their secret hiding place. He asked my husband if he could lend him some clothes and then drive him to his dad's house to retrieve the backup keys. My husband had to lend him some clothes they didn't fit, and then they had an awkward drive with this guy to his dad's house to get the keeye. That's wrough. I'm merklean, Christian. I once lived in a flat where you could hear the next door very very clearly. One day his alarm goes off at five am and it doesn't stop for an hour or so. This went on for four or five days. Same time I realized he was obviously away. It was driving me nuts as I were to night. After a fifth morning, being woken up at stupid o'clock, I jumped over the fence broke into the back of his house to turn the alarm off. All was good until two weeks later the guy got robbed and the police went there checking for fingerprints and entry points. Oh no, I have no criminal history and nothing to worry about, but I'm still very nervous. For a couple of days, no one came knocking on my door. That's unbelieval. Leah, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm good to hope you having a good week, and why did you knock an your neighbor's door.
Speaker 9: Well, I knocked on my neighbor's door because my husband had a severe cooking accident. So what had happened was he was king absolutely cooked this most amazing curry in a crockpot clokebooker, yep. So he was going between one bench to the other with the ceramic base and it burst and curry went everywhere. The crock pot went everywhere, all over the floor, the walls, the roof, and if you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Spices curry in any human, it would have done that with his backside.
Speaker 9: Wall like the road runner, because he started to run as on the curry and everything shit the floor. I was laughing, and he slipped over until he landed on the crop pot and a bit went in his leg and he's telling me to pull it out, and I went it was and was wide as ghost and when I need dettole and went across to my neighbors knocked on the door.
Speaker 10: Why was the ghost?
Speaker 9: Said, I need debthole. But while he did this, he went to the tea taels and the bottom drawer of course, and went to put them on. And I said no, not that one. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Everyone. My wife has her favorite tea taels.
Speaker 1: The good ones.
Speaker 2: There's a good one and the good tea taels. Another fact as well, that your tee tails are in the bottom drawer. I've moved my recently to the top drawer so that they're easy to get because they're too lazy to bend down and get the tea towels.
Speaker 4: Chat. Our tee taels are chopped shove. No, not even in a drawer, shoved under their sink.
Speaker 2: Oh no, chaos. Who can live like that? So anyway, back to the crop park and you go around and get some debt hole and then you go did he get out of his leg?
Speaker 9: Yes, my friend the neighbor and him pulled it out of his leg because he didn't want to go into hospital on Saturday night. And then he went to the doctors the next day and had about eight stitches.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much, your story here. Okay, have nice weekend, Laura. Good morning, Laura, Good morning, guys. Are you going We're good? Laura? Why did you knock any neighbor's door?
Speaker 12: All right? So, hubby or are you going to work? And I was just in We've got a home gym, and I just ordered this massive weightlifting belt, thickest lever you could ever imagine. I had it all done up of powerlifting. I was doing great until I had to take it off and I could not get this belt.
Speaker 2: Undone medieval chastity belt or something. And I know those big, those big sordid leather ones with that and you sent it around your waist. Don't need to protect yourself your powerlifting?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, So I got my kids, and my kids were getting into it. They couldn't do anything, yeah, pretty much, And I was like, can I go and ask them? And I'm like, oh, they're in their sixties. I'm like, this is going to be so embarrassing. So I knocked on the door with this giant belt on, and I was like, I'm stuck in my weightlifting belt. Is there anyway you guys could help me get out of her? The wife just turned around wetting herself, and then her husband had to get right in there. So we got pretty much I'm close and personal, and he got right in there, Dougie's elbows in and he eventually got it off. But I tell you, we got to know each other very well that day so and it's a story that's that gets brought out over a few drinks here and there.
Speaker 2: I wonder to know, have you still got the belt? Did you?
Speaker 12: I do still have the belt hanging up right in front of me.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Well, we were going to give these away later, the Red Hot Summer Tour tickets, but you give us a story that great. You deserve a prize. So I've got a pair of tickets. They're good tickets as well. Go to Red Hot Summer Tour Live. You see Jimmy Barnes, who the Gurus, John Stevens, Diesel and loads more. That is a great thank you. You really made us laugh, Laura, thank you very much. You have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Two hell Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Here's the latest son on one Last Game. Just like in the real world of sport, we are at the moment right now all concerned with one key player's fitness. We are eleven days away from game day. One Last game then is I think we wanted to do for people that used to really love playing footy back in the day. And we're calling our team, which is built up from all the people that you've been telling us about your husband's, your dads, People nominate themselves as well. People still love playing footy back in the day and actually had the talent, you could have gone all the way you could have been. And we've got a great team, a very good team. We did our first training session this week with Simon Goodwin from the D's. I'll be honest, Simon wasn't overly impressed with the fitness levels. Put this way, we'd hired Goody for forty minutes. We had to put it up with seventeen minutes halfway through. We didn't even make it halfway through. A lot of time at the D's. I don't think Simon Goodwin's ever taken a seventeen minute training session in his career, but there's a for everything, so he could have been. So we'll be playing in eleven days time and it's a great opportunity. They're coming up against an All Star team, the Fox Footy All Stars, captain by Nick Revolt, coached by Dermott Brereton. So this is a big game and it's all about goals for us. Yeah, if we're going to make sure that we're going to get goals, we need our star kicker and the guy that we picked was a guy called we've given them nickname Hollywood. He said, back in the day when he was a teenager, he was kicking one hundred goals, one hundred goals every season when he was in his prime, a fifteen sixteen seventeen. Anyway, he turns up to training and he's limping from the car just to get into the training session. Not a good time. He'd stumped his toe and he wasn't able to train really at all. This is our guy who's our goalkicking machine. Yesterday he's gone into surgery to have a toenail removed. I'm not making any of this up right. He's had to go into surgery to have a toenail removed. And now I'm seriously worried that eleven days ago, I don't know whether he's going to have grown a new toeenow to.
Speaker 4: Us, it seems too soon. He swears that he can still play in two weeks time, and you're.
Speaker 2: Kicking, you know, if he is lucky enough to get an on shot and a moment to actually kick it well with a tender toe that's still grown back. So now we don't know, obviously what we're talking about. So he found a man who really does and that's not to Peter Larkin, from the et Worth Sports and Exercise Medicine Group, served as a team doctor for John Katz and the Adelaide Crows. Also in the two thousand Sydney Olympics he was the team doctor as well. This is exactly who we need this morning. It's a crucial moment for us, eleven days away from gain day, Dr Peter Larkin, good morning, Good.
Speaker 7: Morning, Christian, lust to speak with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for helping us out. We've put a bat signal up into the sky. We need to know whether he's going to be able to match fit or not. He's our goal kicking machine.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, Hollywood, I've heard his reputation. Obviously it's outstanding from his past memories. But look, he's in trouble, I would say, Christian. I mean, you know, when we talk about injuries in footy, we really generally, you know, think about something important like a ripped hamstring off the bone or a dislocated shoul. To be honest, Christian, the toenail doesn't rank in the list of important injuries. So I'm a bit a bit worried about his you know, his pain level, if he's worried about going in and having hospital surgery for a freaking tonile injury of Christian. But but putting that aside, having having a tone al ectomy and having completely removed, now he's not going to grow a new one that quickly. Nobody does that, not even not in a lizard that loses its tail. So I reckon, I reckon. The All Star team is going to be able to sort him out very kick quickly. I understand it's his kicking league too, Christian, So you know that's so let's sape he doesn't get a kick, because then he doesn't have to worry about what his foot's doing. But I noticed on the opposition, you've got a couple of mean players, Cam Mooney, I know, and Cam's got a mean streak in him. So I put Cam on Hollywood, because all Cam's got to do is.
Speaker 2: Just giving them. We didn't get you on to do this.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. Well, I was going to, well, can I give Well, I can give you know, I'll give Dermott Dermott that Dermot would have been the meanest defender because Dermot would have just stomped on his toe. At the moment they ran ont of the ground, you know, and once you know that's that's that's the you know, forget the pinchy pinchy that the defenders used to do. You just start stomping on their foot when the umpire is not looking and then then you put Hollywood out of action. So so the other thing is just to fill him up with a bit of gin and tonic before the game, and that's a good of an anesthetic or painkiller or whatever. He's the tipple of the day might be, and he may not play well, but he won't have any pain in his toe either.
Speaker 4: But you put any synthetic toenail on or something rapid around the tie.
Speaker 2: Women do.
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 7: I think you need to get the girls on and take him to one of the beauty spars and maybe we can put some lacquer and you know, and sort of a bit of decorative toenail stuff. And they put that. I understand they do put some some nail hardener on, don't they. They do, But he's going to have a pretty raw area because you know, the the underneath nail is going to grow back over about three or six months, so it's a long time growing a new one back. He's going to have a pretty raw under that he could put a little bit of a padding on. Put a few corn pads, as I said, maybe maybe you put it artificial.
Speaker 2: One not to show com pads on him.
Speaker 7: Shol's got a whole collection of corn Patrician And yeah, so he needs to visit his grandmother's chemist and you know, and just work out what she's got in her drawer, or knock on the neighbor, knock on the neighbor's door and just say listen. If he's got an elderly navy maybe he can do the door knock like you were talking about before.
Speaker 2: Tell me this. Then, if you were the coach of this team and right now you were faced with a very tough decision. But if you want to guarantee success and going to get as good a game as possible against these all star legends, would you rule him out right now?
Speaker 7: Look, I'd have to know his personality and whether he is tough, for he's a bit of a he's a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Still frosted tips for a fifty year old man. That's the world.
Speaker 7: I'd probably yeah, Look, i'd probably bring out the psychologist in myself and really just get into his brain a little bit more and just say, look, it's you know, it's mind over matter. When this comes, I'd say, Hollywood, it's mind over matter. Forget your toe. It's really not an important part of your anatomy and it just make sure you keep away from your defender because he's going to stomp on your foot if he's any good at all. And that'll be either Jordan Lewis or Cam Mooney, because I know they're listening and they'll be the ones that will shake him out because Brad Johnson's too nice a player and Nick Reewold's too lovely a player. Isn't going to No, he's too nice a person.
Speaker 2: Tell me this is it worth us just removing the toe and then we don't have to worry about it. Well, do you know over the weekend have you got a lot on? Can we bring him round? No?
Speaker 7: No, I've got a free weekend actually, And you know, look, if we did the complete toe, we won't feel a thing. Of course you'll be in a wheelchair for the match. But you know, I don't know if you know the story of Daniel Chick at West Coast Eagles, Christian I think it was before your time. But he broke his finger a couple of times. It was all out of angle. The surgeons couldn't straighten it out, so Daniel just said, lop it off. Just lop it off. So he had his finger taken off and he kept playing football afterwards. He's famous for that, taking a toe off. You know, it would be a little bit difficult to be up in ten days time. We could do it tomorrow if he wants it done.
Speaker 2: I think he's on the line right now. He's actually Hollywood has been listening to all this. He's on the line right now. Hollywood. Hello, Christian, where are you you laying from the hospital bed?
Speaker 13: I am away from the hospital bed as we speak. Yes, how are you a little bit tender this morning? But even a bit more tender after Pete Larkins comments just then.
Speaker 7: Well, well, Hollywood, you know we don't know each other, but I'm relying on your inner strength here, mate, because you know you just need you just need to suck it up now. Just make sure you don't do anything silly and get an infection, because then you'll lose your whole league before the game. So so you're planning.
Speaker 13: On what was planning on coming down? So your good self for a couple of visits, maybe for a couple of jabs in the title or something.
Speaker 7: And well, I've got a nine point thirty spot this morning, Hollywood. Yeah, what do you want me to jab you with a bit of courage juice? Or do you mean.
Speaker 13: As Kecka would say, there's plenty of intestinal fortitude there. But yeah, we will, We'll get through this, I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Well, I think Hollywood. You probably know that the local anaesthetic injections in footy, if they go wrong, you don't even feel your whole leg and you won't be doing anything if we do that. But look, you could put a total sleep and that'll be fair enough. So I don't know who your your team doctor is going to be on the day, Hollywood, but just be careful.
Speaker 2: Question, Actually, how are you fixed in eleven days time to be the on hand team doctor for this?
Speaker 7: How am I fixed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What do you mean, Hollywood?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you we don't want our staff full forward been the doctor for the team.
Speaker 7: Well you're going to ask me my charge outrage, ye, Christian. So I'm not sure. I'm not sure what Gold's budget is at the moment, but.
Speaker 2: Work off the basis of nothing, and then do you ticket.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, listen, maybe look I'd be I'd be fascinated to beat. I'm just worried the workload is going to be so high.
Speaker 2: You're quite right, yes, yes, with.
Speaker 7: The age of some of these blakes, and worried about rip ham strings and written rupture, achilles tendons. And you know, because these water beans I call them water beans, right, we call them athloids. I know, because these are people that suffer from an STD condition. You're not an STD condition? Is Christian?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: It's a sport talent deficit, right?
Speaker 2: I see. Now they've got raw talent obviously, yes they have. It's latent talent. It's in there. Right.
Speaker 7: Oh, well, look in maybe we have a chat about me coming along and bringing the ambulance on the day. You can talk to me afterwards about that and just sort of see if we can negotiate that.
Speaker 2: Okay for now, d to Peter, luck and you've been brilliant, have a lovely weekend. Thanks for coming on this morning, very.
Speaker 7: Helpful, and good luck to those guys. I think they've got a challenge ahead of them. Well done.
Speaker 2: Hollywood, Hollywood, you're out the team Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time now for knock off Friday. This is where you give us a calling to us. What time are you're knocking off today? It's a nice important question on a Friday. What time are knocking off? What time you're finishing? And you begin your weekend? And then what are you looking forward to this weekend? Jackie boy has got a dazling weekend ahead of him. After today's show, you're off to go.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. Sheet shopping, Oh.
Speaker 2: My word, I am jealous. Thread count, top count, thread count, Egyptian.
Speaker 3: Cotton BANKLE woke up like Christmas morning.
Speaker 6: The sales are how many threads are we looking at?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what. How does that work?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: The higher count the better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they last, they do last longer. So I'd go a minimum one thousand and try to go for a nice Egyptian.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've got Egyptian cotton. And I tell you what. Those Egyptians they built the pyramids, and they loved a great bed sheet, too. Common had a great bed sheet.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's still wrapped up in its.
Speaker 2: Egyptian have cornered the road in the bed sheet. You don't even talk about any other nationality or area of the world. It comes to bed sheets.
Speaker 4: So think as you guys are drinking your beers or moscado, so think of me just feeling the count.
Speaker 3: Is this enough for.
Speaker 2: The same challenge they built them pyramids?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Knock Off Friday. Will you tell us what time are you knocking off today? Straight off today's show? Be envious of Jack posts as always he doesn't live a normal life bed sheet shopping that actually just makes me feel so sad. I feel sorry for you because I've been through it and it is tough. The idea of tight my wife has for that kind of stuff, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I would just go My game plan is go in, choose quickly and just get it over and done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good luck. There's no rushing. Why when you rush slom which is so good. There's so many more stores this, yeah yeah, and you'll be going straight back that first one at four o'clock today. Forget today, it's a rite off. I hope you've got that now one of she's made you that energy lunch box today of all days. The old energizer bunny. She wants you going all right once time you knocking off. Let's gonna Mark.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Mark, you boy, Good morning Christian? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Mark? What time you looking off today?
Speaker 14: I'm looking off at two o'clock this afternoon?
Speaker 2: And then what are you doing? What waits for you this weekend?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 14: Well, my brother in law is my boss at Latrove University and we're going to have a game of golf.
Speaker 2: And did you play you pretty good?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 14: I consider myself to be a reasonable golfer. He's the one doing all the spooking off though, so neither of us have had a hit for about a year and a half. So it's going to be interesting. And we're planning for a bottle of plank.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 2: Good look, good luck. He's your boss. You need to let him win, you know the rules.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well he's he's fourteen years younger than me and he's got a little bit of waiter in the good.
Speaker 2: So I think I've say about your bos on the radio. That sets the game up really well. That's a career move, that power Movemark ambitious? All right, mar enjoy your hit today?
Speaker 8: Oh thank you?
Speaker 2: Very much, Thank you very much much. Uh, Tania, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 15: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to what time you're knocking off today? Three thirty? Bang on three thirty? And what's the highlight of your weekend? Tanya?
Speaker 15: New, Call of Duty dropped last night, so I didn't get to play for very long. So I played on a very very long night playing video game.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. So you're one of these Caller Duty fans.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I actually stream at. My husband's probably having a heart attack listening to me right now because he loves you guys. Yeah, I stream at live on Facebook.
Speaker 2: All right? Are you not on Twitch? And I thought all the game is Twitch.
Speaker 15: No, I'm actually partnered on Facebook gaming.
Speaker 3: Right hard it? So you're official.
Speaker 2: So this is why Zuckerberg needs to turn it back on over here. It's it's not to keep Fridenburg happy. It's because Tania needs to play Call of Duty with all pals. I do, so describe the scene. Have you got the old headset on, and you've got your battalion and whatever you called each other.
Speaker 15: I've got two cameras, I've got their neon lights behind me, I've got the ring lights. I've got it all.
Speaker 3: You've got a better set up than.
Speaker 2: We haven't got any of those things in this studio. That's why we haven't got it.
Speaker 3: How do we find you? Tenure? Can we watch you?
Speaker 15: If you search out on Facebook to search Miss Vixen, you'll find me live every night.
Speaker 2: Not sure looking up. And Miss Dixon. I got to trouble once before. It was all fine, terrible misunderstanding, just clear, miss Pain, Miss Pain. But with a P A Y N E. So Miss Dixon, and we'll find you, Miss Vien. Take that out of the podcast, Miss Vixen. Yes, Miss Vixen, this is worse all right. Well, have a look, okay. I know that if I ever played one minute of these Call of Juty games, I would become addicted. I don't trust myself near that. It looks too exciting.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 15: It's very very addictuous.
Speaker 2: How long will you be paying for tonight?
Speaker 15: I get on about seven when the kids go to bed, and it's about two am when I get off.
Speaker 2: Second day at work. You know, mine's downstairs. The kids are sleeping upstairs.
Speaker 15: Yes, my husband's sleeping in the room next to me, but he's a champion here. He helps me sleep in the morning so you can deal with the kids and we swap, we take turns.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. I love this well, listen enjoying. What do you what do you call it gaming?
Speaker 15: Yes, he's one of the players.
Speaker 2: All right, Miss.
Speaker 15: Vixen, Miss Vixen, thank you guys. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a look tonight. Okay, see you later. Bye, see you online. That didn't sound right. I didn't mean it like that. It was an invite.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Big day in our house today. Ruby, my oldest daughter. She's six and a half. So this afternoon taking her to a place in Heatherton. She's doing her learner's theory test.
Speaker 3: This is the one that you just do at the computer all theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That means you have to sit in the victors while you're wait, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a Friday tree. Every day you go, it feels like a Friday.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just go down a vic roads even if I don't know or anything.
Speaker 2: You know, just hang to all the people down there that day. You know, she's got to get seventy eight percent. Yesterday I was trying to help revise pointless. I don't understand half the the hieroglyphics you have here that you call road signs, even that parking one divided into four quadrants sometimes the red exclamation mark and then.
Speaker 3: The parking signs are very difficulty.
Speaker 2: Make them that complicated, you know. I still find it very confusing here about the kind of mysterious kind of road rules and stuff like that. So even right these steps are us pommies. This doesn't any sense. So in the UK, not untillly seventeen, you go and have lessons, then you have a test. Yep here at sixteen you have a theory test online. Then you have lessons. You need to do something like one hundred thousand hours or something, get something logged in a log book, like she's like a.
Speaker 3: Pilot, or you'll be doing the log book because she's driving. You're in the passenger seat. You're logging the air.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the size of my hand?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: How much that? But I can't cram in any small details and stuff of that. I won't to do that. And then she has to be like someone like is it is it one hundred and twenty hours? Yeah, one hundred and twenty hours. I'm thinking about getting her once she's up and she'd had a couple lessons to come in here at the weekend to the car park. In the car parks, I think that's a good place to sort of practice sort of maneuvering in and out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, you're gonna get one hundred and twenty hours out on the road. You can't drive around an empty car park.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought my plan was this and go around a car park and go that's twenty minutes done. It's going to take a couple of years. You'll be fifty. See. Anyway, yesterday we were going through all and there was one question. I took a photo of it on she was doing like a test thing online right, and there was one question why. I just had no idea, So I said, tell you what. I'll ask the team. They all know, they all drive. Put it up there and welcome to Australia. This is what you get a lot of same when you go to a footy Oh I think, I guess. I think that means what was the one I put up yesterday?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent of the team got this role.
Speaker 2: Well, Holp is there for that kid. She's got me as her dad and now they're kind of backup, are you guys?
Speaker 3: It's uts like this. You're driving through the country, a bus displaying a give way sign pulls out in front of you. Does the bus have right of way?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I thought, actually the whole team thought a bus has right away.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels that that makes common sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got a little sign on the bus that says give way to the bus pulling out. Because her house, the bus just has to sit there.
Speaker 2: That sat there all day. They've got passages on the bus.
Speaker 3: Nope, apparently you have right away in this situation. The sign only applies in built up areas, so if you're in the country. I don't know why, but the bus has to weigh on the side.
Speaker 2: Really, I need to text her and tell that because I just gave her your name. So we've got that bit wrong. She's got the test at midday, so I've got a couple of hours to let her know.
Speaker 3: So she's allowed to get how many wrong.
Speaker 2: She's got to get seventy eight percent?
Speaker 3: And is she allowed to take her phone in?
Speaker 2: Of course they're not. I've got an examinous name. You don't do that to any otherwise. What's the point.
Speaker 3: Well, then she could text the team and we could all help her.
Speaker 2: Like you got it wrong, I mean, if she wants a garan see failure, texta team.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Today's Time Wasteter on Movie Soundtrack Day. So many great movie soundtracks. I didn't know this. The first movie soundtrack album commercially available was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Get this. This was such a new concept of music. The album had to carry a very explanatory title. Its full title is Songs from Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Brackets with the same characters and sound effects as is in the film of that title. I love that fact. What a great fact. That is absolutely brilliant. Also, Patiria, who put that fact together? I don't think you can say. Was the new one from Snow White the Seven Dwarfs. Like it's a band putting up their hot new release. So many great soundtracks over the years. John Williams said this Jaws and about a Billy Nurse. You also did this, all right, So today we're asking to put a band in a movie. Jackie Boy's very excited. He just told me you're on the song that he reckons he's holding a gold plus. We will see my friends, all right. Puts a band in a movie pretty in pink Floyd silver, the who framed Roger Rabbit gold? Damn I could have done a Roger Roger daughtery reservoir snoop dogs gold, and he Haulder notes gold. I love the image there. Wambo, that's my favorite one. Thank you all the inexcess assist.
Speaker 4: Oh scary money though, brah damn it.
Speaker 2: Wambo, what have you got that? Have you got the gold plus? Put a band in a movie, jack, my big big. I'm just gonna get rid of the start again. Let me start to give you a new theme tu as well, all right, put a band in a movie.
Speaker 3: A few good charlottes.
Speaker 2: Bronze.
Speaker 4: That's not the gold, so I don't want the girl with the imagined dragon's tatoo. Bronze plus, that's all right, I'm not I'm holding a double double A says he's holding weekend at buor Keys.
Speaker 3: Now that is good.
Speaker 2: That's not my silver minus abatar gold. Thank you you got the big one. Here we go, all right, give.
Speaker 3: It drude, where's my car?
Speaker 2: Gold plus plass plass plus plus the highest we've ever given that my friend is gold. Wow. Wow. I want to see action replay of that. That is great once more?
Speaker 3: Please, Drude, where's my car?
Speaker 2: He's always snippy, but they do. But you've done a great one there. All right? What can you do? And put a band in a movie? That's what we're looking for today. Have you got gold plusses?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Did the transmission go down? Or is that pause in your brain? O?
Speaker 2: No, not at all, No, No, it's it's the art of timing, jerk. I'm still training you up in it. Sometimes you as it was saying earlier, is that word time waster? Yeah, they're biggie pro. Today it's put a band in a movie, because today is I've been to earlier because I was.
Speaker 3: Trying to tide you some kind of soundtrack appaciation day.
Speaker 2: M that's it. Yeah, movie soundtrack day. So put a band in a movie. Catch me if foo can. What's that fight? Just catch me if you can catch me? If you can? Oh no, come on, that's a good one. I think someone's goal plus plus plus plus past has gone to his head. A few good boys to men gold what n Vanessa Beastie Boys in the Hood, Silvan Gone with the Earth, wind and Fire. What a mash up? Andrea, well done. The post Malone always rings twice? Hello, Wait a little bit contemporary for us Gold Post Malone name on Gold, what unjustin Ferntree, Gully Edward Scissors Sisters Gold. I have to say these are outstanding today. I mean always funny Ivery Day, but today the Baha men who stare at goats Gold Gavin, well done, Elton john In sixty seconds Gold, The Green Day Mile Silver. Oh, I thought you'd give that goal? Can find love? Billy Joe Armstrong Green Day? Are you saying sorry there? I thought it'd be a shoeing? Then many stare at.
Speaker 3: Goatier Gold, double Plush.
Speaker 2: Very good. Danny Beork to the Future Silver, Basa Air Force one Direction Silver, yar all, where's my car? Yar all? Where's my car?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 2: Paul the taking of Blink one eight two instead of Pella one eighty two? Very good. Glenn Doobie Brothers. Where art thou.
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 2: Plus Big Mamma's Crowded House? Anyone that is genius? Judy and Morabit well done. Toto Recal Gold. How to lose a guy Sebastian in ten.
Speaker 3: Days a gold double plus.
Speaker 2: I'm Stephen Silence of the wams Gold and Abergeddon that we have to get any such a good rum, Peter brilliant. They were great, very very good. We'll have to do that again a couple of months time. All Right, Cooler of the Week coming up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So every single Friday we do Call of the Week where we have so many amazing callers every single day. We had the amazing call this morning just simply about why did you knock on your neighbor's door? Who knew? We get a story about a powerlifting belt, some being trapped in it and have to knock at the neighbor's door going can youone do my power lifting belt? There have been so many calls again this week. Just highlighting one of you and giving me one thousand dollars thanks to Mercedes Benz Barrick is really hard. However, here are some of our favorite calls this week. Hello, Hello, The Christian O'Connell show. Hello, Coller of the Week, David the You the skydiver jumping.
Speaker 11: To a village school as Father Christmas and then probably just get blown by the strong wind in the snow because we got down the wrong place and it's too windy. We blew backwards miles away and they were sort of disappointed. I landed next to a motorway where this car stopped and sail Santa. You were a bit off course, I said, yeah, I meant to jump into the village. School through up and delivered me.
Speaker 7: In the car.
Speaker 2: Joe, your house has been on TV.
Speaker 5: Yes, my house was on TV. I usually in the neighbors court. Carling Minau came to our place. She said, oh, could she come in have a look. She was going to be an actress on the show, and we didn't know who she was. And then she said I was look, do you mind.
Speaker 10: If I use your toilet?
Speaker 5: And we said yeah, no problem, and my mom goes, oh, look, you better go follow her because we don't know who she used.
Speaker 10: She might steal something.
Speaker 3: And so you were standing guard at the toilet door.
Speaker 5: Walk did not God, I was just kind of just watching.
Speaker 2: Barbara Good morning. What came from above?
Speaker 5: Snake?
Speaker 12: Possibly a bird dropped it, you know, a crow.
Speaker 3: I thought the animals were working together. Give me a good vantage point and I'll tell you when to drop me.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Caller of the week.
Speaker 2: All right, so call the week today. It has to be David. David deserves one thousand dollars thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick for our Call the Week, Mercedes Benz Berrick, your family owned and operated Mercedes Benz retailer. Now, David was amazing, just one of those natural storytellers from Yorkshire, England, that's what his accent from is, where they're lovely people. They love it, but they are some in quite a century, David. He called the next day with two more of three stories. We can't get hold of him. He's probably blown off again right now. He could be trying to land in Melbourne but end up in the nulla bore. Who knows where he is right now, he's in the wind. When he does land, somebody in those cover days, I've no doubt he will call the show with another amazing story. David. Even though you're not picking up, we're still giving you one thousand dollars because that, genuinely is one of the funniest stories we've heard on the show. And we get so many great stories every day, but the skydiving Santa meant to be landing in the school playground where the kids all wait excitedly. When he gets blown off course onto a freeway and someone picks him up gives him a lift to go back to the school is incredible. So David, you win your one thousand dollars. So we are back Monday morning. Thank you very much listening to show this week, all your calls, your texture time waste as well. Jackie boy, what a day ahead of you. Now you're off to go sheet shopping, bed sheet shopping for Jack.
Speaker 3: That's right. I have the energy though.
Speaker 2: So many people wish they had, you know, a showbiz lifestyle like Instagram influencer Jack Do.
Speaker 3: You need anything? Pillowcases? Sheets?
Speaker 2: If my wife heard this right now, she'd be texting going did they say pillowcases? We can never have enough pillowcases? Right? Yeah? And today my big thing is then midday taking Ruby to sit her Heatherton Vic Roads there to go and sit her learner's exam for Yeah, thank you very much. Thanks listen, We are back Monday morning. When you wake up, be the last full week on the show before the big game. There's another training session Monday morning. Make sure tune in. We got the misheard lyrics and the last three big names get announced in the All Star team as well. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast