Speaker 1: Oh, hi, guys, before we get into the show, I need to just let you know that we're breaking up. No we're not, but Jenna and I are keeping the kid and it's Siamese and we just can't separate it because it's heart is in the middle of the scene and there's just nothing the surgeons can do. We've asked them and they said the heart is right where they'd cut, so it'll die.
Speaker 2: They said the heart is quite essential these days.
Speaker 1: They said the heart is needed. They looked at Mitch and not that you've got one, and then everyone in the surgery laugh.
Speaker 2: Oh, we laugh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we thought before we started the show we'd give you a little FYI.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're listening to the full show podcast right now, but you probably notice every week we also upload a handful of the best bits from each show. We put them up as like separate much shorter podcasts because the full Stones like on a good day, around an hour. Some guys, that goes much longer than that. Yeah, I don't have time for a one hour podcast every week.
Speaker 1: We understand that you have other things to do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I usually save long podcasts for like flights and road trips.
Speaker 1: With people that listen to the whole episode on Monday, the date's released. Don't you have clothes to wash?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm very glad that you do listen to the full show, and we're grateful that you hear. But we're also aware that people are busy. So what we've done if we thought we'd give people the option to listen to little bits at a time.
Speaker 1: For example, I was googling how to cook a steak, and you know the optimal time to cook a steak.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Ten minutes? Oh?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, six on one side and four on the other, and then you rest it so the blood drains out. So that sounded very awful, isn't it. So while you're doing that, listen to a little mini episode.
Speaker 2: Sounds like the same thing you do with like a corpse after you've murdered someone, rest that so the blood goes.
Speaker 1: Out, hang it from its ankles, from the rafters, and the blood drains into the taoll.
Speaker 2: That would take about ten minutes. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, fellow serial killers, we're catering to you.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: Let's get on with a show. People do some weird shit.
Speaker 3: It should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 1: Some things more since than the other. Done everything for you.
Speaker 2: My career I could have been anything if both had the talent. Bleace yourself for observations you didn't ask for. This is leadership.
Speaker 1: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Well good, just.
Speaker 1: A couple of riches. Shoul one of us be and the other be Mitchell. Just to make things easier.
Speaker 2: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell. Oh No, he is Mitch Juby and Mitchell ku Oh. Here. We are a very different kind of show today.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Hello, team, Yes, it's going to be a little bit different. We're not in the studio today, and we're not even in the same room right now. Remember when we were coming up with a backup plan if coronavirus forces into isolation, we were going to do the show from my lounde room.
Speaker 3: It was going to be so much fun doing zoomba.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jenna was going to do a zoomber tutorial.
Speaker 1: Well that was never confirmed. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: I think it was. Actually I was quite keen for a Zombi tutorial from Jenna. But obviously the restrictions around coronavirus and social distancing of really tightened, so we've all got the pornable mics from home. I'm currently on my back porch with a wine in hand. There's some fucking rat children running around in their bikes. You know how those kids that don't have backyards often play around in like the apartment complex carp.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, riding their green machines on their heelies push them into an oncoming truck.
Speaker 2: I say, do you know what one of them has? Did you guys ever have a zoingo boingo as a kid?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I had a zein No, I had a heart foundation one gifted to me, and I popped it on the first born.
Speaker 2: That is so ironic, because heart foundation is all about heart help.
Speaker 3: Well, I grew up in the forties, so I'm not aware of what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, you just had the polio injection that was your fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, Jenna, I must say, it's lovely to have you back. We had lots of people passing on their condolences for the lossier grandmother. I hope you don't mind me asking. But the new social distancing restrictions around coronavirus and stuff. Did that mean that you couldn't go to your own grandmother's funeral?
Speaker 3: That is correct, Yes, I was unable to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jenna, Oh that is so rough.
Speaker 3: And when she was dying only one person could go into the room at a time.
Speaker 2: Oh that's horrible. Do you reckon? You guys will do anything else? Like you know how some people like to do their own little balloon letting go ceremonies and stuff, because I feel like, oh, the lack of closure would be just awful. Sorry to start in such a dark note.
Speaker 3: No, I actually like that idea. I you know, maybe even like a family lunch or something, just a yeah, way should remember her.
Speaker 2: It's a tricky time for families and stuff. Can I tell you that I literally just received in the mail like an Easter care package from my mother because I won't be able to travel back to the country for Easter. Oh I'm wearing my bunny is right now?
Speaker 1: I look tragic. I mean, can I just say something, I've got like a four eighty p skype camera going on. But if you like a housewife straight out of the middle of picton. You have a what looks to be rose. Even though there's no camera quality, I can still see the pigment.
Speaker 2: Of the pit.
Speaker 1: Now is it a dressing gown that you're wearing, Darling?
Speaker 2: My word, it is.
Speaker 1: And Easter Bunny is like a retired playboy bunny ugg boots. I don't know if you can see those ug boots and socks. You look like Cat in the hat if he had bluddy Alzheimer's, Like what is this look?
Speaker 2: This has been me all week because I'm an annually from work at the moment, which means unless they have a valid excuse to leave the house, I can't. And I've been it seems every day that goes by, it creeps forward an hour that I feel it's appropriate to start drinking wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a wine the other day at I think it was one pm. Did you really that's early for a wine? Anyway, we are all self isolating. We're here. We're still going to put on a show for you guys. It's got to be different and bear with us. There might be you know, niggles and sniggles, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? While we were toying with the idea of whether or not to just sneak into the studio or not. But then I was inspired to stay in broadcast from home after I saw on Channel nine that her Royal Highness Tracy Grimshaw is doing a Current Affair from her spare bedroom and I thought, of it's good enough for Tracy Grimshaw, it's good enough for me. Did you see it, Mitch?
Speaker 1: I think you sent me the video, but I didn't watch it. I just couldn't bear to do it. Her sitting in a blazer in her bloody study.
Speaker 2: I've got the audio with me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, play it.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw. Welcome to a Current Affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom. And there's something I never thought i'd say. It's a spare room, and in the interests of staying home, will be here for a while. I have a small crew who here for the first night, which is allowed because there, of course at work. As you can see, it is a little bit cramped, but we have to do it. We begin with the government's monster effort to save the Australian economy.
Speaker 2: Do you like how she just carries on like it's just business as usual. I was like, no, no, I can't take you seriously when you're sitting in front of your Panasonic in your spare room. It was the worst home studio I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Everything And the way that she says that I'm Tracy Grimshaw broadcasting tonight from my spare room. Like, I'm Tracy Grimshaw broadcasting tonight from my sex room. Turn that off.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was thinking, Do you reckon? She took them into the spare room because she's like, I don't want people in my bedroom. That's where she gets frisky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that story would a leak. People love writing articles about Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 2: Well, it was all over daily mail and stuff when she was broadcasting from home, and it sounded like it was going to be permanent. But guess what. Literally a day later, she's back in the studio. This is what she said.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw. Welcome to a current affair.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I know you all love the dogs, me too, but I've had to leave them at home and come back to the studio tonight while we sought out some logistical issues.
Speaker 2: See the video of her dogs running into her home studio. I never knew Tracy Grimshaw was so but she's literally like so, apparently the dogs were causing some issues and that's why she had to go back to the studio Channel nine.
Speaker 3: Well I heard something different.
Speaker 2: What did you hear?
Speaker 3: Confidentially?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're recording.
Speaker 1: It's on the record.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we're all friends. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, basically, apparently somebody was stalking Tracy. They were following the Channel nine van to her house, which is why they had to move back to the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so they knewe her palatial mansion was exactly and they knew.
Speaker 3: Now they know the names of her dogs. They've been calling out for them.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're kidding me, all right because of that video. I think I saw it on Daily Mail. This video was behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: You'll notice you'll notice that she did upload it to her own Instagram. But now it's gone.
Speaker 2: Wow, Tracy Grimshaw has stalkers.
Speaker 1: Imagine if her dogs were named after Ozzie TV icon. But get off carry Anne, She does not want you on her.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we're broadcasting from home. We're going to persist and see if we have as much like as Tracy did.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, I think we'll be okay. We're doing okay thus far. But hey, if this is your first time listening, good fucking luck. This is not the episode to listen to for the first time. But we start the show every week with it Is it just me? It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Why don't Mitch, Mitch, you go first? But mine today is how do I put this? I don't want you guys to think differently of me when I tell you, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be judged, mostly by you, Mitch, but definitely by the listeners. The wording won't be good. I haven't nutted it out yet, but I'm anxious for It's the first time I've actually been anxious.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: That is quite an extraordinary assumption that I would ever judge you, Mitchell. When if I ever in the type to criticize you, God.
Speaker 1: Please, I feel like I've got a second mum when I'm talking to you sometimes, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, look at me, Look at me in my dressing gown on the back porch. That doesn't really do me any favors. But before we get into my is it just me? I'm gonna kick it off this week. Let me tell you that later on we're launching a brand new segment that I'm calling gold Digger. This came about after last week's show when we had Nat filling in as a guest host. Jenny, you weren't here, but I learned a lot about Mitch in the space of this one show, Jennett, did you know that Mitch a sketches like he draws pictures of people? What and b he is a fully trained opera singer.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no no, Jennet, Please don't pretend someone's just told you the meaning of life. It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 2: Why, Well, I didn't know these things about Mitch, and I said that, and he accused me of not asking him enough questions about him, and that's the reason I didn't know. And so that's why I've got this segment gold Digger, coming up. I'm essentially just going to be interviewing him, and then next week you'll do me, the week after we'll do Jenna. It's basically, we just dig for gold, keep asking question after question until we struck gold and find a good story that we didn't know about each other.
Speaker 1: All right, All right, we're waffling when we can't see each other, so we don't know when to Buddy and Mitch, why don't you start the show with your first iGEM?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Have you noticed birds getting oh? Right on, que Have you noticed birds getting louder ever since self isolation began? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Jenna, you're with me.
Speaker 3: You've noticed, oh absolutely, Whenever I'm at my parents' house on the weekend, all the birds at five am, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: But Jenny, you live in an all marble palace at all echoes and reverberates through the wall.
Speaker 3: No, you're talking about your own house. I'm talking about mine.
Speaker 2: Well, unlike the two of you, I'm exceedingly poor. So I live in an apartment in five doc. I'm currently overlooking the trees, always have birds in them. I'm always appreciating the nature. But for some reason, ever since the whole coronavirus pandemic really kicked off and became intense and people were staying home more, I noticed the birds were being louder. And I've spoken to other people and they've said the same thing, And so I was curious enough to go and do a bit of research about it, and I found an article that said the coronavirus has drastically transformed the world in sound. The routine cacophony of daily life has calmed, lending more weight to noises left behind, such as bird calls. Now not only that, but apparently some birds in metro areas have conditioned their chirps to be extra loud so that they can send warning signals to other birds, even in amongst loud traffic and stuff. So not only is everything quieter, but also every fucking bird in Sydney is like a person walking out of a concert where their ears are like blaring and there's a little bit deaf. They're like, hah, how.
Speaker 1: Good was that? Oh my gosh, I know this is actually really cool because I read that I might be wrong, but Australia, sorry, Sydney had the clearest air it's had in over two hundred years because there's no planes in the sky, there's no cars on the highways, no minimal factories are open, and there's just no pollution. The waters are clearer. I've got friends who live in Melbourne who were filming the beach and the water. You could see through the sun was shining through it, like the world is kind of like, hey, this is nice. I needed this recess.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 3: I mean even look at the canals in Venice, like they're so clear now are they used to be so murky?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw them too.
Speaker 2: That's nuts, Jenna. Remember when we were on the canals in Italy, I was fucking munted. I don't remember much from that day, nor do I.
Speaker 3: Nor do I.
Speaker 2: So that's funny that there's all these perks that are kind of rising out of this coronavirus thing. Do you know what I was thinking the other day? Apparently it takes twenty one days for human beings to break a habit, So like, if you don't chew your nails for twenty one days, then you should, in theory, be fine. Do you reckon? After like months in isolation, people will just get used to not having access to restaurants. What if restaurants reopen and just no one goes out because we've conditioned to being like this. By the way, can you guys hear that over the skype call? I feel like the birds knew I was talking about them. They can hear them.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're in the Minamara Rainforest.
Speaker 2: Know I'm in the inner west of Sydney, but it literally feels like I'm in the middle of nowhere sometimes and that's just how I like it. An Uber driver driving me home once made the comment I reckon, you live on the quietest street in Sydney, and I said, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really cute. Good each look, educational, informative.
Speaker 2: Keeping it out for the loud birds. Mitch, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: We'll do all right. That's a great one. Should jump into mine.
Speaker 2: I'll go for your life.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Am I the only one in this podcast that has a fan group?
Speaker 2: What do you mean it by a fan group?
Speaker 1: Judge me. I genuinely am interested and I think you would, Mitch. But I haven't looked. I don't know. I know you're actus. What do you mean though, Well, I a fan group has been made for me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Oh do you mean like a group chat?
Speaker 1: A group chat and people have made me their handles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Called Mitch Nation or hashtag Mitch Nation. I think I don't know imagine Mitch Nation. Everyone would be diabetic.
Speaker 2: And so this has all come about because of your celeb interviews you do in your radio show. Right, all these fangirls who yes, and this is not me being critical, but they are quite you know, they aren't afraid to show their love, which I think is quite nice that some people are reserved. And so they were like, yeah, I enjoy this radio host. They might have tuned in for one of their favorite things, Harry Styles. They heard you, they liked you, and they're not afraid to let the world know. So they changed their Twitter handle to all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: What was it Mitch Nation. There's a hashtag before sometimes they've all come from the big celeb chat. So Harry Styles, I reckon got me two hundred followers, and then I did Ellie Golding, which got me fifty read or which got me more bar ber but Lizzo, which got me like three hundred, and then like maybe ten percent of the fans stay and then they all go into Mitch Nation. And then today they messaged me and they said, Hi, we're going to make a fan cam of you. What I said, I'm not on only fans, please don't. They said, no, it's not that, and then they said, just send us a video of you waving to.
Speaker 2: The camera, so I have I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Jenna, can you google what a fan cam is? No, Okay, that's fair enough.
Speaker 2: Hey, it could be I'm not sure, but it could be like a mash up of all the people in this fan group, because right in the year I think it was twenty sixteen. And answer to your question, I've had a couple of fan groups over the years. There's the Coombs Club that I don't think anyone's written a message in that group chat in years, to be honest, and there used to be the Honey Combs back in the day. But this was all from my youtubing stuff. So the year twenty sixteen, I woke up on my birthday and I'd been tweeted a link from the Coombs Club and they'd all done a mashup of saying happy birthday to me. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my life. But the difference with that is that I wasn't involved in that video. So I'm not sure why your little fan club, Mitch would be asking you to film yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, do you want to know the definition of a fan cam? I found the definition of fan cam It's basically footage of a celebrity taken by a fan, most likely to be of low quality, most commonly seen in the K pop sphere.
Speaker 1: Oh that's me. Yeah, I love seol so Jenna when I was planning this because often I bounce to Ich and off you not Mitch, so we're both coming in blind. You said that you also have a fan club.
Speaker 3: Ish, well, part of a fan club. I am part of the Retired Greyhound group on Facebook.
Speaker 1: This conversation can end here.
Speaker 5: Just live, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on the Spotify.
Speaker 2: Okay, every week we get up here on this podcast begging you to follow our social media, subscribe to the podcast on Apple, leave a review, et cetera, et cetera. Bit I have a different favor to ask of you guys this week. So because I'm an annual leave at the moment, I'm spending my free time editing a lot of the videos that I didn't have time to do when we filmed them. So there's going to be a lot of videos popping up on the couple of Mitchell's Facebook and Instagram feed. So not only are we asking you to follow us on social media. But if there's anyone out there that would feel so inclined as to support us, one thing you can do is just tag a friend, share the video, maybe message it to them, because you know what, some people don't understand and podcasts, so asking them to, oh, you should go listen to this podcast is actually like a big education for them. But even if they just follow us social media and watch the videos, that's more than enough for us. So if there's anyone in your life that you think has a similar sense of humor to you and us, tell a friend, as they say.
Speaker 1: That sounds like you're doing an infomercial on Channel seven. The first thirteen callers to send a video also get a microplane, shave, cheese, fruits, vegetables.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did I sound too polite and like enthusiastic. I'll tell it to you bluntly. I don't want all these fucking video edits I do to be a waste of time. Try your friends.
Speaker 1: No, I was just very impressed. It just came across as very You know, who's that little short, pudgy guy on Studio ten?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Not you? No, not you, You're not short? What's his name? Carson Kresley or something.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Jonathan Coleman.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Coleman, the man, the myth, the legend. He does all the infomercials by Anthrax, if he sold if he was selling it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, the birds are chiming in again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear those birds too much.
Speaker 2: Guys, can you calm down?
Speaker 1: You had your moment.
Speaker 2: I spoke about you, earlieress me.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's fine. It sounds like you're on a nature walk at the you know, I keep wanting to reference the mini my rainforest. That's because I went on a school excursion there in year seven and it's home of their natural liarbirds, and I remember everyone going. The liarbirds make sounds. They try to fool you so they're not hunted. If we're quiet, we can hear them. If you hear an elephant, it's just a liar bird. If you hear a lion, it's just a liar bird. They can also mimic the sound of chainsaws and car Really ten minutes later we here goes there it is a liarbird in its natural habitat. Then a man with a chainsaw turns around the corner's chopping down dead wood. My bitch, you lie, that's a natural chainsaw. We all got excited.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you go to this bird sanctuary or whatever on April the first. This sounds like a joke.
Speaker 1: No, it's true. And the lirebird can mimic people's can mimic any sound. That's how it gets through to predators because it can mimic the sound of a tiger or a lion or a bear, and it just does it and then it's predators run off.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually that is true. That is true. I went on a day trip in Victoria on the way to Sovereign Hill, which is where I went to that gold mine, and they told us about that liar bird as well, which.
Speaker 1: Is where I went to that gold mine in eighteen hundred, I was killed struck by a gold lad.
Speaker 2: Well, general, I'm glad you've mentioned gold mine. That's a beautiful segue into my new segment, gold Digger, that we're launching today. So, Mitch, you're going to be so proud of me. You're usually when we're in the studio, you're the one that goes wild. You love a good sound effect. You're always playing them. Well, let me tell you I've been bored this week. I've been I've got a little bit carried away. So I found I found possibly the worst song in the world called gold Digger. That is now our official opener for this brand new segment.
Speaker 1: Hit it. No, I'm a gold digger.
Speaker 2: Oh my down into the mind. Yet here we go, We're out of the cage.
Speaker 1: Elevator did you put sound effects of did you google Winch sound effects? No?
Speaker 2: I that metal elevator going down to mine. That sound effect actually came from this is so gay. It came from the Billy Elliott music or soundtrack. Shut At the end of the song, we once were kings where they go down into the mine. I'm going to play this intro again. We're doing this segment multiple times. It's going to catch on. I'm telling you guys, I'm a gold digger. So gold Digger is our new segment designed to learn more about each other. This came about because I found out that Mitch has been hiding all these golden stories under his belt. He's a sketch artist, he is an opera singer. All these things I had no idea about, and he blamed me for not asking enough questions about him. So that's where the segments come from. We're going to take turns interviewing each other. The one copying the questions this week, my friend, I just.
Speaker 1: Think this is a This is a cheap excuse of a friend. You just with this stuff naturally comes out if you weren't constantly berating me and I didn't have to defend myself twenty four to seven. Maybe you learn that I have a beautiful diaphragm.
Speaker 2: We all right, then we won't do it jumpers.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm very no. Stay down in the mine. It's nice. It's nice and cool down here. I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, do you want to see my pickaxe? Oh god, yes, yes, so obviously there's several lines of question and we could go down to try and find some gold. So might just kick off with Oh god, there's dogs howling and shit in the background. Oh really, sit.
Speaker 1: Up, don't do it to the dogs.
Speaker 2: It's a kavdah. That made it worse, That made it worse. Oh shut up, mutt, I'm going inside. This is a lovely time on the on the back porch.
Speaker 1: But no, take your rosa, don't forget the bunny. Maybe they can see the bunny is and they think you're a giant toy.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mitch, don't make it too.
Speaker 1: Much nose, or we'll have another week's field on our hands.
Speaker 2: Two things. All right, let's start digging for gold, shall we? Here's mine?
Speaker 1: Ow, careful, get me in my eye?
Speaker 2: Oh what have we got here? Okay, Mitchell, I'm gonna start digging around your school life. Let's see if we can find some gold there. Okay, ask away? What's schoolage? Go to?
Speaker 1: I went to Wallaway High School in the Crenella region. Fun fact, it's actually built on Mangrove, so every year it sings one millimeter.
Speaker 3: I'm bored.
Speaker 2: I know a fun fact when I hear it, Darlin, And that's not it. I'm not finding any gold there? What about? What about? Who was your favorite teacher?
Speaker 1: Oh god, this is hard because I loved all my teachers. I had such a close relationship. Boring.
Speaker 2: Or I'm gonna start digging about elsewhere? Okay, what are we.
Speaker 1: Gosh, careful, you'll get it in Jenna's hair?
Speaker 2: Oh you beauty, what have we got here? Eureka, We've struck gold here, kids, Let's see, or it could all just be bronze. Who knows, let's have let's have a dig around and I soul. It's me your relationship Mitch. Oh, so okay, Hayden, your boyfriend. How long have you been together.
Speaker 1: Again as of today? Eighteen months?
Speaker 2: Eighteen months? Okay. I rip into you a lot for still living at home with your parents. Do you see yourself moving out of home anytime soon? And if so, will you be moving in with your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the next plant. We're both currently like Jesus Christ, we can't live at home much longer, and we both like love, like I just love having a space and just like putting all my shit and getting money. Intendo switched that up, and I've got my room's all smart room, and I've got the lights and everything, and I've got my Siri. And you leave my bedroom and all of a sudden, it's Suzanne Gray and Bloody Howard sell Storage like it's my family house. So I'd like to just have like a space that I can be and exists with him, and he wants the same.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go next step after you move in together, presumably, do you see yourself mad, worrying, Hayden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, definitely. I'd like to know. Yeah, and I know we've both discussed it.
Speaker 2: You've discussed it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh I just got blushed for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you two giggle. The only relationship you've had is a buddy twelve months Stan subscription, which.
Speaker 2: I just blushed for you because I was happy for you. There was absolutely no need to have a dig at me.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't see you. So I thought there were snickers. Yeah, for sure. I think every couple at the one year mark sort of reassesses everything and goes Jesus, it's been twelve months because the honey like I'll be our honeymoon phase is still well and truly going strong.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that as often as you do when you first started seeing each other?
Speaker 1: Well, I work nights, so the only option is weekends because.
Speaker 2: You've never mentioned that, Oh you work nine Do you do you have a team?
Speaker 1: Oh you are. Don't ask me a question that knock the answer.
Speaker 2: I want to take a little rewine now, because I remember there was a period in time before you were working as late nights as you currently are. I finished around two pm and then you would start around twelve pm, So there was a brief window where we're both in the office at the same time. I was the only person that knew about your secret gay relationship. Everyone else in the office thought you were straight. Sometimes you'd show up late to work and you'd be sweaty, you'd be clustered, you'd have messy hair, and I think I know exactly what you've been up to because your boyfriend lives not far from the radio station we worker, and the boss would be like, where have you been, mate, and you'd come up with an excuse, Oh, sorry, oh I had to take menanda, you know whatever. And I'm there thinking I know exactly what you've been doing. You've been chock a block up that slam piece you banned on Tinder, haven't you.
Speaker 1: First of all, we didn't meet on Tinder. And secondly, no, I was.
Speaker 2: Just again you sniffed him out on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I slid into his DMS on Instagram. Yeah right, I actually said, because I'm a cash cock for kiss Oh you're all so bad, Shut up. I am the cashcock, yes, and I have photos of myself dressed as a cashcog and I had never slid it to anyone's DMS before, and I just said, hey, I know this is unexpected. Don't take it the wrong way, but I hope you like this unsolicited cockpit went down street.
Speaker 2: Where did you find him in the perth place? Did you literally just type in hashtag instagay or Sydney gay, because I know a lot of people put that on the instapose Sydney gay.
Speaker 1: So I believe he followed me first. And I was like, okay, I'll just like like a whole bunch of photos. I did. He did, and then it sort of nothing went nothing happened for a while, and I was kind of like, I had this crush on this guy, talked him on Facebook, friends on Instagram, nothing more. And then I remember I had Tinder at the time, but I'd never spoken to anyone at length, like ever had any conversation with anyone anyway. I remember I had seen him put a post up at Sydney Uni, and this is so embarrassing, this is actually God, I've never told anyone this. I remember I would drive under the Harbor Tunnel on my way to work, full knowing that Sydney UNI was above me, and I'd go like forty flo an hour, turn my Tinder on, make the setting ten meters just in the hope that we'd match when I was underneath and then I'd like keep swiping no no, no, yes no, and I couldn't find him and it was devastating.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mitchell, that's so sweet. I don't know if it's the roads they makeing me a bit tittily, but I was tearing up. That's very sweet. Although we you tindering while driving.
Speaker 1: I know it's not good, but I've got the drive down pack. I don't endorse it, but hey, we struck anyway. One night at work, I was on Tinder and he came up. Now I know he lives five minutes from work. I had no idea and he came up and I super liked him. I'm like, I'm not going to let my fucking chances go.
Speaker 2: That's a That's a good move though, because being Instagram mutuals and then matching on Tinder that kind of solidifies. Yep, we're interested in each other in a way other than just friends or like colleagues on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You know, one hundred percent, once we started talking, we haven't stopped. I don't think there's been a day since that first DM side that we haven't spoken.
Speaker 2: I can vouch for that. You are literally almost texting each other. Okay, So I don't know about you, Jenna, but I reckon we struck gold in terms of relationship questions. You reckon. We keep digging here.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's keep digging, all right, here we go. I think I've got a good feeling about this one.
Speaker 1: Ow.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 2: Here's the good shit. Alright, Mitchell, you've said that you and Hayden have spoken about getting married one day. Are you going to wait for him to propose? Or is he going to wait for you to propose?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think I don't know why. He asked me to be official and boyfriends, but I said I love you first, So I guess it's anyone's game. But I guess i'd probably ask. I am definitely the romantic in the relationship. Oh my god, like I like you saw what I made him for Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Days, wrote in actually asking how did that trip go? Because you planned a Melbourne trip for him, the main reason being to see Miley Syra's live. She didn't fly here because of Corona. Was it a good weekend? Still?
Speaker 1: It was really nice. It was the last weekend anyone was able to fly in New South Wales so and victorious, so it was kind of like the last escape. It was really nice. We went to the Art Museum, we had really good food. We went to Nobu, which was super fans.
Speaker 3: You didn't have Rama though.
Speaker 1: Didn't have Rama, no, Jenna, sadly not, but you know, next it's always next time. But we had it. We had a really good trip. Nothing went to plan, but we just shopped and had fun and sort of had a little like just ran around town together. That was really cute right there for forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: That's cool. You're not the sort of person that gets like thrown if things don't go according to plan. I used to be really bad at that, but I think I'm getting a bit better. But yeah, I don't think you're the type that would just be like, yeah, well whatever, I we'll just you know, roll with the bunches.
Speaker 1: Now what I love spontaneous. I love rooting like I like literally the first time we met for some we met, I drove to his house, kissed him and drove off.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember you telling him I was a good move. That was at a time when you were very inexperienced. You've actually overtaken me in the gay Relationship department. You're more experienced than I, but you were like checking in with me and getting advice. You were like without a good move, and I was like, yeah, Darlin, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was very you know me. I liked to in my eyes, I'm like always in the movie like I'm always like trying to do something. Yeah. And I literally had a dinner at six thirty in the city and it was six and we were dming for three weeks, facetiming every night, never met, but we're really falling for each other. And he was like, do you have time to come over and cuddle? And I was in the closet. I'm like, oh my god, no, I couldn't have got a meeting in the city with my boss. And then I'm like, you know what, fuck it. I'm young, I'm cool, I got good hair, I can go. What's your address? He said his address. It was two minutes from where I was. I had just left work, so I'm like, oh my god. So I literally turned the car around, drove there, put the window down, and was like, Hi, is this is this East ride? Like made some stupid joke and he was like yeah, And then we just kissed for the first time after talking every day for a couple of weeks. And then I said, I'm sorry, dude, I've got a dinner to go to and I sped.
Speaker 2: Off, Oh my god, I bet he would have like jumped straight in his queer group. She had been like, guys, oh my god, the crazy thing has happened. Now I've got a couple more questions for you. Do you ever worry that's settling down this early? Because you literally came out of the closet and ten minutes later you're practically engaged. Do you ever worry that you're going to be robbed of that experience of like being the young gay that goes out clubbing, passion randoms, you know, being a young single gay. Do you ever worry that you're not going to experience that?
Speaker 1: Not really like I and this is you know, I don't feel it's as caught up in my identity as it is for other people. So it really my life doesn't hinge on that at all. Like I have so many other things that are on my list to do, Like I'm very career driven, very career focused, and I've got so many things that I want to get done that I literally couldn't care less. And if I have a life partner, that's like, oh my god, we can we can have fun. It's great and we're having the intimacy and I can get my romantic side out, like who cares if it's you know, my first relationship or my fiftieth. Also, for God's sake, I'm so sweat, like there's no tomorrow. Nothing worse than a group orgy and all my gay friends like, oh, I put my dick in a piece of fiberglass and someone sucked it. It could have been a greyhound, but I think it was a man. I'm like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you on that. I'm with you on that. I've never been interested in, like anything more than a two is them three sims? No, which is not the people that go to these random spas and saunas and just have that in the dark and it's total randoms. Give them gobbies. I'm like, that is like my nightmare.
Speaker 1: Just FYI hear, no kink, shame, doors open, do whatever you like. We love it, but definitely not for me. I just couldn't do it. And I have the confidence.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's the premise of the podcast. Is it just me and I'm assuming because so many other gays get amongst that nonsense, it's not just them. Correct, We're in the minority here saying that it's not for us. One other thing I was wondering quite important to me, Actually, you said that you're going to tie the knot with Hayden down the track. Neither you or he have brothers, so the obligatory best man role does not go to a brother. So is it going to be me? I'm going to be the best men?
Speaker 1: Sal Oh my god? Do you know what this is? Genuine You've struck gold. I really have honestly thought about asking you. It's actual thought that I have had very recently, because my sister asked me. My sister they thought I was straight, both of them, genuinely, and they were like bet. My sister, Becky was the oldest one, was like, oh, this is great. She's like, ever since I watched Sarah Jessica Parker at a gay wedding on Sex and the City, I've always wanted to be a gay person's best man or best girl and wear a jumpsuit. And she's like, can I be yours? I'm like, of course, again, I don't care. So i'd have my two sisters as my best man or best sisters, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't have two best men. There's a hierarchy. There's like the groom party, like two greens men, and then one is like the elite bitch. Now, I'm not trying to lead you down a certain path, but I would like you to bear in mind just how organized I am. Now. I will not fail you one bit on that day. I won't forget a thing. I'll run that tight ship all right. I'll have your sisters in the pity party as well. It's all good, But I reckon I would be the best top dog of the Groom's party.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, here's the thing. I don't want to party with those penis straws. I don't want to pin the dick on the dude.
Speaker 2: I want to never do that to you. I know you well enough.
Speaker 1: You know what you do. Okay, you're in first place currently. Yes, that's well, I'm not going to commit. And I can't commit because I just I just need to go see where things are. And I've got Gaudy at work, who I was basically his best man at his audi.
Speaker 2: At work, he'll forget to turn up. He'll have a kid by then. Honestly, my priority, Jenna, are you going to be one of the bloody flower girls or something?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I was just thinking flower girl. I think I would suit that role to a tea.
Speaker 1: Jenna. You could be my flower. You could even catch the bouquet. Okay, Oh, this has been a beautiful segment. I can't wait to drill you next week. Oh God, that sounds speak.
Speaker 2: Hey, one other question I had do you ever worry that your relationship may impact your social life? Because you mentioned Gordy just then, and there's a few other people friends in your life that you would have had more time for to hang out with before you were in a relationship. Obviously, your relationships your priority. That's as it should be. But do you ever think to yourself, Oh, I don't spend as much time with my friends anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't worry about it. I know it, of course I do. All my friends have given up on trying to contact me weekends. I only have time for my family and hate. I'm very I love my family, very love his family. I'm very family orientated on both sides. So to see them, then to see him, then to spend quality time with him, and then to see friends. Just I just can't do it. And that's not even a cop out like they just really is heard. But I also am here's my thing. I also have been bad before this, Like before Hayden, I don't reply to messages to day sometimes and I will ignore messages not out of rudeness, out of complete and utter laziness. I am a great friend, and I'm a good person and I'm a fun friend, but I'm a terrible, terrible friend.
Speaker 2: It's important to be self aware, Okay, good exactly. That's actually that's actually something I often worry about when it comes to being single and dating and stuff, because I actually think one of the reasons that I don't try and get a relationship is because I don't see myself ever being able to give up spending time with my friends. And what happens if I end up dating someone who is like you or is like Hateen where they want to spend all the spare time they have with their partner. I can't see myself giving up that time with my friends if they want to hang with me and my friends too, and obviously there'd be quality one or one time as well. But I just takes me out the thought of someone expecting me to want to be with them all the time, like I would need that balance.
Speaker 1: I felt the same. And but once you have a relationship where it's sort of they become your best friend in a way, you sort of don't miss it because you're getting it. It sort of all meld into one where I still feel like I'm getting my fix, and then I feel bad for not seeing my friends, but it just becomes your priority.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I think it's safe to say, Jenna, we've struck gold. I've learned a lot about Mitch in this space of this segment. I can't wait for the next couple of weeks. We're going to be digging gold with you, Jenna, and you guys are going to do the same with me. And I'm an open book. You can ask me whatever you.
Speaker 1: Know what could be cooled down the track. If you're listening and you're not part of our super secret Facebook group Endurant Idiots, you can add yourself in. We hit two hundred members. Random applause for the idiots. Yeah you can. You can. If you've got a gold good question, put it in the chat, and you never know. We might even throw it in the mix. I'm next to gold dig so I might use it. If you've got a question you want to know about general Mitch, put it in the group and I'll ask it.
Speaker 2: It remains to be seen whether we're back in the studio or still doing it remotely like we currently are. I reckon it would be easier to do it when I'm not making eye contact.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. But Jenna, great to have you back. Mitch, great to be here. I can't wait to see you all in person once again. And smell the light smell of cooking oil when Jenner enters the room, essentral oils when Mitch just walks into the studio, I miss you both.
Speaker 2: Can't believe whatever, No, that's the Katie Perry perfume I don't like. Essentially, Yes, I'm looking forward to being back again, but I'm glad that we were able to make a show happen this week. Guys, me too, Me to it.
Speaker 1: I actually think it worked well. God Christ Almighty, this was one of the best shows we've ever done.
Speaker 2: We haven't listened back yet, Chief, so we'll find out anyway. Thanks for listening. Guys. We're back again next Monday. Join us again. Don't forget to subscribe if you're listening on Apple or follow us on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Bye everyone, We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, guys, see ya, bye bye. Welcome to aid to Debrief. This is our secret segment where we trick people out of listening to the real show. This is meant to be the part where we go a bit rogue and Mitch goes a bit feral on the sound effects. And the reason we trick people out of listening is because I just feel hand on heart. It's not good content. But you have no panel to play with this week, so I'm just cheering right now.
Speaker 3: Thank god, it's all good.
Speaker 1: We're doing it now. So if you can't, sorry guys, one second, if you can't get it, it's all you can't, Okay, cool, all right, thanks, thanks for trying. Sorry, that was Nick the tech. He tried. He's been trying over nine They can't connect the live people are tweeting us currently live, but he actually said the most tweets we've ever had ever since you opened up about your beautiful relationship with your loving partner. Hate it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to keep a to d brief brief in fact this week, because we went on so long about your relationship, how did we feel the gold Digger went as a segment team.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I think it was a great segment, but I'm exhausted. I love to mentally, physically, sexually like it's just been it's been a real whirlwind. I love the segment.
Speaker 3: Think, well, that's mining for you, that's mining.
Speaker 1: It's hard, very very true. That a great point. I feel like I've got the black lam. But I also think, Mitch, we should we need a sound effect that gets this out of the mind because in theory theater of the mind, we're still down in Beaconsfield.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's how I intended it. We're still down there right now. It's fucking freezing. I'll give you the it is cold.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on. That's okay. I can hear it. I really like it. I can't wait to question YouTube because Midge, we're actually we're very, very close. You're one of my closest friends.
Speaker 2: You're in the hierarchies high too much emphasis on one.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't want to I didn't want to say best friend then you'd be like dogs, ask you're my best friend? Yep, my best friend is a sheep from Bogan Gate. You know who knows what you'd say.
Speaker 2: Well, just wait until you hear the reaction. Don't preempt it, because even then you thought that I was going to get angry at you for saying best friend, but in fact the opposite. I was like, I don't like the fact that you said one of dula and I reckon I'd be out there at the top.
Speaker 1: So I was just I was just anxious that you would have thought it was too soon, but you definitely are. You are my best friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm here as well, just letting.
Speaker 1: You guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: I've been overseas together. And let me tell you there are things about this woman that I can't reveal on this podcast. Hold it for gold Digger, Hold it, oh I will. Let's just go straight to the Kentiki chip where she let loose.
Speaker 1: Leave her alone. We've all been on a Kentuki trip where we let loose.
Speaker 2: I didn't did I dinner?
Speaker 3: No you didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean I was drunk the whole time, and Amsterdam was a bit of a blo But like whatever, that's no different to me and Sydney.
Speaker 1: Very true. Actually, I haven't been overseas with you, Mitch, but we What have we done? Oh, we've been to a we've been stay with your sister. That was actually a really nice trip. I enjoyed that. Got to meet your niece and nephew and your sister.
Speaker 2: That was for the free accommodation. We went to a wedding down Hunter Valley where she leaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually really nice. That was a work wedding there.
Speaker 2: We've had a work trip as well. Do you remember when we caught before we went to the Gold Coast for the LOGI Awards.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Now.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot to get me drunk. I'm a country kid, like I can drink till the cows come home. But you are a lightweight. And somehow we managed to get on the same level. I don't know how, but we thought that it was funny to run around the Star in the Gold Coast and steal all the complimentary TV Weeks that was put at everyone's motel and dons. And we just had this big stack of TV Week magazine and I was like, what the fuck do we do with them? Now?
Speaker 1: I took one home to my mum, one home to my name, one home to my auntie, no joke. They loved them, I remember that. And we got so incredibly drunk that we did we stay in the same We had separate no no no, because I was hosting the show live from the red carpet on the air, so stressful. So as soon as that ended, I pounded some drinks and then I had a better hotel room than you because they booked me like a like a talent room. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Was it the Crown or the Stargena? Google that shit.
Speaker 1: I got confused between the two, and I know that.
Speaker 2: It has the same name as one of the big casinos in Sydney on Melbourne, so it's either the Crown Gold Coast or the Star Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's the I think it's the Crowd and then renamed Jupiters. Who knows, but I had. I had a luxury penthouse with a king's eyed bed and city views and water view.
Speaker 2: Especially you had two king beds, which was I was like, I'm just going to be sleeping here, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did have two king beds, and you were in the fucking Meryton next door Best West. Yes, that was actually fun. And you know what the flight there, do you remember this? The flight there was the day of the Logis and the logis all international listeners. We've probably mentioned them before. They're like the Emmys in Australia. They're exclusively TV awards in Australia, relatively small industry, so everyone knows everyone, everyone's probably fucked each other.
Speaker 2: Calling them the Emmys really removes the Bogan factor, like it's so trashy with you you can't take them too seriously. They're the fucking Logis On the Gold.
Speaker 1: Coast Our Breakfast Show, not our radio show, our big like you know, flagship breakfast show. The Today Show, which a lot of other countries have is was hosted by Karl Stefanovic and Lisa Wilkinson. One year they got so drunk and partied for so long, most likely mostly Carl the host.
Speaker 2: It was Carl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karl didn't sleep and he hosted the show the next morning which starts at five am, still blind drunk, and they do on site broadcast, so they were live from the from the Star. It's drunk?
Speaker 3: Is it the Star, Jenna or the Crown it is the Star, Gold the Star.
Speaker 2: I got it right.
Speaker 1: So they hosted it from in the Star drunk on the air, and that was allowed on Australian television. That's the level where I.
Speaker 2: Know he got quite a bit of backlash. Actually, Jenna, I'm pretty sure do a bit of googling for me there. He was actually like stood down for like a couple of days because there was such backlash. He was taken off the show for a little bit and then had to come back on and apologize. Really yeah, sorry, this is backtracking a little bit. We were talking earlier during your Iger Mitch about like fan videos and stuff. I've managed to track down the video the birthday message that my fans back in the day made for me. I messaged one of my former fans. She couldn't care less if I died these days. But no less she got back to me and she's found the video full filled with these birthday messages. It was such a nice surprise. Let me find it. Here we go. Are you ready for the ship? Yes, I'm on my home internet, Brothers. It's it's a bit slow. Here we go, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: It's Maya or Target. Okay, it's Jazz.
Speaker 2: I've got some Damn. We've got Bianca, We've got Megan, We've got Steph, We've got Ebony. They're often the Coombs Club.
Speaker 1: Can we just not listen? I'm over.
Speaker 3: I love what a real, genuine and honest person you are. It's honestly really cool to have someone like you to look up to in a world of.
Speaker 1: Fake people.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you and wish you of course, Troy Savonn, is this the Maya that I know as well?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I like Maya.
Speaker 1: Yes I'm more of a David Jones guy. But anyway, I used to call her.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I used to call her target. I had quite a close friendship going on with that Komb's Club back in the day. God, that's what they're doing now. They've all moved on to bigger and better things. Who's the cool thing now on social media?
Speaker 1: Mitch Jury quite clearly.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you wish Now.
Speaker 2: This is not me being like a bitter and jealous and like trying to make you feel bad. This is genuine advice. Don't get too attached to it, because people do. If there's one thing I learned from back in the YouTube days, when predominantly my audience was teenagers. People go through phases like you know how when you're a teenager, I went through a short stack phase. I went through a my chemical romance phase. The love is intense at the time, but it's very short lived, so take it personally. When the chury fucking whatever it is dies very quickly. But then there'll be another wave of teenagers come through. Because but when you're an adult, I feel like you're or your interests lingers a bit and you've just got a casual like for something. But teenagers, they are obsessed with something and then they don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And you're actually very good at advice. I remember the first bit of advice you gave me, because you were very good when I came out because I have a lot of gay friends, but also I like had admitted it to myself for a while. But then I'm like, all right, let's do the public phase. And you I was like, oh my god, Like I'm consuming all this gay content that I would never otherwise have watched, Like I still love drag Race. I spoke about it last week, we no other week before, and I just binge that I binge, please like me Josh Thomas. I would watch documentaries, I'd watch YouTube videos. I'd watch people coming out and like, I'm like, oh my god, I can't get enough of this. I'm obsessed and obsessed. And then just like the Mitch Nation fans that they've just died. I just just remember thinking like, yeah, that's enough of that. I want to see two bloody hats getting it on now.
Speaker 2: And that's human nature. People lose interesting things. I remember I used to take it really personally. I'd be like, Oh, why does this person not like my YouTube channel anymore? I used to literally tweet me within a matter of seconds be like, oh my god, I love you, and then all of a sudden they didn't give a shit anymore. But it's just it's normal to not be interested in things that you used to be. Like I could not give a fuck about Miranda things anymore. But I remember there was a period where I was I just cherished every word that came out of her mouth.
Speaker 3: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you mean. But I guess it's like if you still have a connection, like I had an obsession with Jimmy Fallon, like and late night talk show hosts. I've seen them all in America, like live tapings. And I'm not at that level of obsession, but I still like check up on it, like I love it.
Speaker 2: You always have a soft spot for them, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but like I'm and now I still have a soft spot. But other things that I was what was I obsessed? I used to be obsessed obsessed with RC boats, like remote control boats. I don't know why, but I used to. Yeah. I used to live on the water and I used to always get RC boats for Christmas and we'd we'd drive them on the water. I remember one Christmas I got an RC boat and it I attached this is this is awful, especially considering first couple of episodes I had, you know, an investigation with Peter going on. But no, I was six, not making an animal carty joke. This is a point. And I attached a net to the back of the boat because I wanted to catch the baby ducklings that lived in the in the in the canal and it's not and then raise them anyway, I did it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Also, my mom that we had pelican on the on the pontoon that used to live there. His name was Percy, the pelican Mom killed him because she made a weight watch's keish because we all went through a weight Watchers phase. The whole family had to do it because our net weight was very bad. We're all very fat, and we were like one of those fat families on Biggest Losers, you know when they go back for home visits and they go, this is my son and my husband and they're all fat, and you go, there's a deep rooted issue here. That was my family. And Mum made a weight watches keiche that was so goddamn dry a builder could used it as jip rock. I give it to Percy. We can't eat this. Give it to Percy. And they threw the whole kesh with one slice out of it in the water. Percy the pelican obviously just aided in one gulp and he choked, just floated on the water and died.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so confused. How did this story come about?
Speaker 1: But I think we should end it on that note because I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: That's the nature of add brief, isn't it. We go qually, we really.
Speaker 1: Do, can we go? Because I'm exhausted, I'm already in bed and I want to sleep, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think if we end up doing the show from home again next week, don't do it from bed because that you'll start to trail off early.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna have to do it from my car. That might work. Actually, he's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for listening, guys. Another week of is it just me? It's a bit different this week.
Speaker 1: Hope you enjoyed it. It was a bit rough, but I actually think so dynamic. Yeah, well it was just a bit I actually don't think I was trying as hard, and I think it came across better.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, this is what I'm saying. This is what I've been saying from day one when I've been trying to knock that radio guy out of you. It's less of a performance when we're doing the podcast. Just relax and just chat, you know. I thought this was a wonderful add brief because there was no Oh Debbie's tweeted in el.
Speaker 1: Fuck what's that? Yeah? No, we're still doing it yet. Really, we've got it up and running, guys, so we can get started.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually not on annual leave next week, so it's not illegal for me to leave my home for work purposes, So I if you guys are fine with it, we can be back in studio.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm still on air, so I'm around with Jenna. I'll pick you up. We'll go and we'll have lunch. I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm rambling. We need to go where? Just think about where I was taking? Where was I just taking that? I don't know. I was just about to talk about having lunch with Jenna. I need to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll be back in studio next week. Everyone please send in tweets and messages letting us know how much better add brief was without sound effects, so that we can album going forward. Thanks for listening, guys, we'll catch you back next week.
Speaker 1: We love you ya.
Speaker 2: Bye bye? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify