Speaker 1: Welcome to Them Christian Show podcast. Hi Jackie boy, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: I'm fast becoming the least popular person in my stream, I think. Remember a few weeks ago, I tried to regift to Teddy Bear to my new neighbors who had a brand new baby, and didn't realize that somebody who sent me the bear had put Gordon, my son's name, across his stomach. And when they unwrapped their new president, their son's name is not Gordon, and they found out quickly there was a regift over the weekend. Now this is even worse over the weekend. I shut the door in my other neighbour's face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is very on you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, but that is.
Speaker 1: An act of war. There's just no other way to take that.
Speaker 2: It's changed the whole dynamic. Now. Yeah, now I'm trying to tiptoe around the neighborhood hoping that I don't run like that.
Speaker 1: Why did you shut the door in his face?
Speaker 2: So he's already been bugging me from time to time, Right, he's always the he's the Neighborho's always like complaining about things in the street, calling the council. He should actually have his own parking space down at the council of the amount. He complains to the council he knocked on the door on Friday, and when someone knocks on the door, the dog goes berserved and if the baby's asleep, like and the baby was asleep and just got him down. I'm like, oh my god, not this, not this. It was my next door neighbor come and to complain about how we parked in the street. We left too much of a gap and his car could have fit there. How's this didn't have time for it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I was like, not now, closed the door. Not a slam in the face. I just said not now, And it was a close in the face or just a confidence confident close. And then I can see through the stained the shadow of him through the sipping glass window on the door, or his amusement. Oh oh my god, I've just got the door slammed in my face. And then he texted us and goes texted Both me and bank are like, I've been a good naghby to you guys. I'll let you borrow my painting equipment, and now you slam the door in my face.
Speaker 1: So what have you done? Did you apply?
Speaker 2: I didn't reply. I haven't replied no, and I also instructed Bianca not to reply because I has he not got anything better to do? Like that's serious, thank you? This is the kind he got nothing better to do. You should know when someone's got a new baby, you don't just call in un and out.
Speaker 1: You know what, You need a sign on there that just says baby please. In fact, don't come.
Speaker 3: Here, don't even come through, just walk one by, don't don't even come back in twenty years from now.
Speaker 2: Even the front even like doing the Latin like, we've never been it's never been intruded. One hundred percent of the time. It's been somebody that we know or someone dropping off a parceled. But the dog's just adamant that it's an intruder. So I would have something on the front gate.
Speaker 1: I would just say the parcels there, don't.
Speaker 2: Ring, don't ring, don't come in. And if you're the next door, nahbor not interested in the Dean.
Speaker 1: If day from number forty eight, We're never interested. So what are you going to do because did you live?
Speaker 2: No, I just avoid him forever or move.
Speaker 3: You go on the run.
Speaker 1: So what you need to do something today?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not you have to.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to actually thought, go round.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Bake them cookies?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just go around. Say hey, do you know what we've gotten? Youborn? You got me in a bad time. Yeah, I don't know if you know what that's like. You just exhausted, says the dog off. I'm really sorry, but I just couldn't handle.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is miles away from where my head was at.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Because because on Sunday vibe on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're going to take Billy Joel tickets.
Speaker 2: No, on Sunday, I noticed his car had a gap, and I was going to say, I was going to knock at his door and say, oh, notice the gap out of the.
Speaker 1: Jack. You need to be the bigger person, need to.
Speaker 2: Be the smaller person. And that is when you're sleep deprived and you have a baby, you won't sleep. You just need to be the smaller person.
Speaker 1: You wait come from. No, You'll be on like a current affair.
Speaker 3: You know, there's some terrible story about name and a quiet suburban suddenly became and then the scream will go blood red coming up after the break neighbors are war and then he's landing on my face, letting him my painting equipment.
Speaker 2: Then they get a long leaned shot of me peering over.
Speaker 1: Him, creeping around leaving the house.
Speaker 2: Or I am it's the only choice I have. Call the current affair. Call today tonight, anyone who will listen.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Question of Carl's Show podcast