Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: HiT's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 5: Good morning parts, good morning everyone for a Tuesday?
Speaker 1: What was that appear to speaking like AI who says good morning for a Tuesday? Only people on the radio? Why do you make it weird like every one out of five show? So you do it. It's a strange greeting. That's you weren't It was because I look tinges now to check that you were ready to.
Speaker 4: Go live always.
Speaker 1: No, No, there was far thing around with you were doing someone on your phone? I know you were being honest. Don't lie what don't know?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't No, literally, Hannah, my heart was not on my phone.
Speaker 1: But I had Rio said she's distracted. Well I was doing you know, you did not have one eye on the news. See you guys, are you worried about getting pinkin for Alex?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: You guys wouldn't understand that women can actually do like five things at once, so you can.
Speaker 1: I think I'm good for half a half task of a task, but a four one too much. That was pinkin this morning, alex ow Ah.
Speaker 6: Jeez, I'm okay, I'm good. It's it's better. It looks fine. I don't know what I was worried about. I thought it might have been a stye, but we think it was pink eye.
Speaker 4: Oh God, that's worse.
Speaker 1: It's worse. Pinkink can spread, Yes, sure, be here really like wildflowl.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because we're at a children's farm on Saturday, because my son got the same thing. We walked into this dust, this leaf blower dust. Who's leaf blowing on the in the afternoon anyway, and all these families there, and so we both got this kind of I don't know, red eyes.
Speaker 4: You got poo in the eye.
Speaker 1: We must he was, Yeah, I don't know. But it's kind of cleared up now, So that's good news. Hey. And so did you go to Channel seven yesterday? Did I drag myself in there? To the news? And also the kind of affage asi is someone who's watching it, you know, two in the off news is elderly with either conjunctive itis, cataracts, or pink eye themselves exactly. They're going, Oh my god, he gets me. We can bond now, Suddenly I can connect with Alex.
Speaker 6: I've endeared myself to the audience with my pink eye all right.
Speaker 1: Every Tuesday on the show, in the first half and hour, we talk about how do we start the week yesterday? On Monday? Are we a Monday winner or loser? Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 5: I'm definitely a loser, and I'll tell you why please. I had to take my teenage daughter to the doctor last night and we were running early, which is very unusual for us. So anyway, her appointment was at five point thirty, so we just sat in the car and had a little chat. But the sun was streaming through the driver's side window and Audrey leaned over and looked at me really close, and she said, Mum, you've got about three long chin hairs, really dark chin hairs. Can I pluck them for you? And I thought, oh, that's fifty plus for you?
Speaker 1: Is that really?
Speaker 5: But I did appreciate her honesty because I didn't want to walk around amongst.
Speaker 1: No no, no, she's she's done.
Speaker 4: You a big favor, hasn't she though?
Speaker 1: But isn't it brutal parts getting into this phase of life?
Speaker 5: You know? The worst thing is I didn't know though we're there, that's the thing. Like, so she I've got my makeup bag out and she.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, you can't do what oldeople do. They smear it down with like foundation concealer. Then I think it's making it more. You've gone out of your way to just paint it challenge a chinover? No, no, no, do you like my hairy gin strap receptionist?
Speaker 5: My toys is we're in the makeup bit. So here we are in the car park of the GP's office and she was plucking my chin. That's why you have a daughter.
Speaker 1: But that is bonding, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Just that's what the chimpanzees do.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: They groom each other, They get on each other's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what teenager like. They will the amount of times they said to my wife, you can't go out like that. There's some sprouting somewhere. It's awful, Pats. And this now means that you're going to have to be extra vigilant because that three is the start of a couple more.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I know, it's like they spread an emotion.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Do you know what berts unless you go to you know what, I'm not playing that game. Just let it go. No, No, I actually think it's good for sort of talk ability on the show. We're the bearded lady.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: No own it? I mean you go viral on some of that. Have you had the bearded lady on the Christian O'Connell Show. I reckon, that's how we get to number one. If Carl and Jackie oh knew we had a bearded lady doing news, I actually think he'd hang up that golden microphone. God damn it, the poms cracked it. Please let the chin hairs grow out.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What.
Speaker 1: An amazing first message from our listeners to get this morning. Hello, I'm downstairs in the bill with some tomato reddish. I need to go to work quickly. Can someone come down asap?
Speaker 4: Paul Ah, it's very early for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He offered this chutney relish to me yesterday and I said, yes, please. I just didn't realize we'll be getting a consignment of rush delivery during the show at six fifteen. The fact these tickeies he would have had to get up earlier chuckle. Sisters are sat there and fan going to help them out and popcorn. Watching the show again today. Work on the sort of response time.
Speaker 8: We're being very attentive and we already have responded. I've said, Quentin down our DCP.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what's a DCP for those trying to listen and understand the show?
Speaker 3: That is a.
Speaker 8: Digital content producer General dinnital.
Speaker 1: He's on adderall he can do. He's the ACP DCPP. Good morning for a Tuesday, so I would. Yesterday I had to have a medical A lady came around, she took blood out to do. You're in something? What are you doing? You have to do what every company is for your life insurance. I know there's a definitely, there's a different one of that. There's a life insurance and then there's a life assurance. My wife's goofed me. My wife's got me up to the hill. Honestly, there's so many policies to my name. Every time I get in the car, I put a mirror underneath it. Is it today? Sarah?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: The break cables against Sarah's fancy coming to your door. Yeah, yeah, so she had she had to like measure me, weigh me out to go and do peace what she knows, like the coffin. I'm not making the end of this year. I'm not making the end of the year anyway.
Speaker 4: Your height, everything pats.
Speaker 1: Everything. It's a bit chilly at the moment. Anyway, we get chat. We're making small talk because it's you know, just to try and just make it un awkward, because it's odd. It's odd, especially with the motions anyway, in cold hands you had that onto the aircart. It's a nightmare. We get talking and obviously we will talk about COVID and how we got through it and stuff like this. She broke up with her husband four weeks before lockdown. Oh great timing in a way, because otherwise you wouldn't have Yeah, made lockdown together.
Speaker 4: So did they split with they in different houses before COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And as we were talking and stopping notes about COVID and lockdown, she said someone, which is so true. Doesn't it feel like ages ago? And not?
Speaker 4: Yes, so true, it was like yesterday and ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've spoken so many times different people around Australian who had it easier, who was a bit tougher in Victoria, nightmare, most lockdown city in the world in Melbourne, and we all sake my that feels like years ago and you don't really want to go back to it. But it's true. It also doesn't fill that long ago. How can those two things be true? But they are.
Speaker 9: Because time was so warped in COVID because we were locked down, the days melted into each other. No relevance, yes, And so I think that just messed with our perception of time for that period where you can't even make sense of the years.
Speaker 4: Like I couldn't even tell you what year it.
Speaker 1: Was twenty Yeah, February March.
Speaker 4: I would have said twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: But we do only been living here two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Max was born, my youngest was born smack in the middle of that. You're kidding. Yeah, it was crazy. Oh, that must have been tough. So could you not get any family support or anything?
Speaker 6: No, But when we're in the hospital, it was quite lovely. Actually it was quite blessed because no one could bother us, so.
Speaker 1: We were in Those people are called family and friends, who are those botherers get them out.
Speaker 6: No, but it was awful in the lead up to that because we weren't allowed.
Speaker 1: To have certain people come and help us out.
Speaker 6: So we needed the help, but we just couldn't have that those people come and help us, which was tough.
Speaker 1: I know, perhaps you're talking about, you know, being middle age now and chin hairs today, My middle age week gets peak middle age. I'm in an MRI eleventh a m today.
Speaker 4: Or your shoulder, yes.
Speaker 1: So I need to be the people who've had an MRI and you go in that big tube because it's my shoulder? Can I just stand up and sort of dip it in from it? Do I need to go in all the way? Do they need to dip me fully in?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Just can I just top it? Lean in? You got it? You got it there? Carry out with this thing. Apparently you in there like half an hour.
Speaker 4: How did you get to choose your own music though.
Speaker 1: You haven't got time for that? We are you going to a spot, an iPod or something like that in an MRI thing? You'll be stuck a top of it. I'm already terrified. I didn't realize you don't go in in a gown. You go in in your clothes, but you obviously take off anything metallic because otherwids you're getting stuck to the roof. You know you hear those stories. Going to give you an old metal iPod. Also what years he come from? We need to carbon date and when is it in the tube?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you, but absolutely no thanks to the people that are messaging me to try and reassure me about my MRI at eleven am today for a possible shoulder tear to my own sholder fans, maybe you'll know about this the supersperinatus Christian. With your MRI, you will lay down and going around to the bottom of your ribs. You will wear a gown and they put headphones on you. You allowed a little bell. If you start getting uncomfortable, I generally close my eyes. You relaxing there. I've had fifteen MRIs. That's what, Jody, That's a lot. Is there any part of you that has been mapped out? Christian? I've lost track of how many MRIs. Who knew our listeners have had so many mis But I've had shoulder ones as well. They're going to put you in a position with your arm above your head. Well, that's that's gonna be problematic because I can't do that. So hopefully they're not going to put in a position. That's why I'm going in, Why do I need to be hailing a taxi? Are they just doing that for ships and gigs? They're going to put in a position with the arm above your head if you don't have an entry before you can walk out with one long clad Colleen's finding it funny, uh, and just trying and relax, Christian. With the ceasars, pounding sounds of the.
Speaker 4: Machine, it's very noisy and they.
Speaker 1: Tell you just to drift off to sleep. No. I think it's like a dung kung kung kung kung kung kung k k k kunk with my arm.
Speaker 4: Raish.
Speaker 1: Really looking forward to that day to eleven. Thanks listeners.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Alex said, is it going to be another great week for Team Australia in the Winter Olympics. Yeah, we're going pretty well. Bree Walker Bob slid.
Speaker 6: She's an eighth position in the monobob or the one person Bob Sleigh, That's what I like to call it. It's a bit more descriptive other than monobob. I've been googling monobob, but I now I.
Speaker 1: Know what it is. That's a good start. So brib people know what mono means. Well, true, but no one's going so as eight of them all on top like the Anthill mob. I see the eight.
Speaker 6: Bob be amazing. But no, she's into eighth. It's all ahead of us. She's got one more heat to go. She's got to absolutely blitz it to get into metal contention. There's a German who's going very well. Yeah, the German will probably win the gold naughty no relation to Nick Naughty, I don't think.
Speaker 1: But she's going very well. And so are there more golds to come this week? Or have we peaked? No, we're going well with There's Alie Hickman, sixteen years old.
Speaker 6: She could do really well in the slope style, the snowboarding.
Speaker 1: Sixteen years old.
Speaker 6: She's so young, she's the second youngest in the squad, so she is definitely a chance.
Speaker 1: But don't rule out braywalkat just yet.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we'll say, but look, we could easily get six even seven medals at the Games would be which would be more than our best deb.
Speaker 1: But we've already got it. She's incredible. This is five.
Speaker 6: I mean for a country that has hardly any snow, we get snow for like a couple of weeks a year in like a tiny part of Australia.
Speaker 1: How good are we going? I looked at the top of the medal table is Norway and one of the main reasons they're doing very well is the kids compete for fun. Up until the age of about fourteen. They don't have everyone gets a participation medal for taking part. They don't publish the results. They don't have national tournaments for under fourteen year olds. They want to just encourage that you play sport for fun. It's about the joy of competing, but not about where you are comparing yourself to other people. And if you've seen how they're doing their winter and they do really well in the summer games as well, they always do really well. So that way they hope that by the tongue of thirteen fourteen and some of them might move into the top one percent and want to go further. They've really instilled with them in the formative years sport is something you do for joy. It's not about comparing yourself publicly and looking how you've done stuff like that, which is why they're doing very well. Late all right, the home of your emails you call late, so the party you can email me. But and anything we're talking about on the show where you're catching up with an old podcast from the last one was eight years on the iHeart platform and the free app. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au last week we were talking. We called them word hurdles and the words that you struggle to say. This is an amazing email from Cartier Christian. I'm a prison officer who frequently works in the reception area of a prison. I don't know it's called reception.
Speaker 4: Change A reception is that?
Speaker 1: Hello, gota, I get service round here? Hello ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. Some are going to take my bags up to b wing.
Speaker 4: Why don't I get a key.
Speaker 1: Reception area of remand prison. When the prisoners arrive, we have to state the chargers that they are being remind remanded on the word I cannot, for the life of me pronounce it's burglary.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one.
Speaker 4: But a big part of the job offer it's a common charge.
Speaker 1: I reckon, that's ninety percent of those in the big house.
Speaker 5: Don't you just say PINCHI and stuff?
Speaker 4: No, your charge of.
Speaker 1: Nick stuff, charge of being a bad person. So when I get a person who is charged with birdlary, I panic. I have to get someone else to read that charge to them. That Casier. This is incredible. This is my favorite one we got from it. Christian. You were talking on the show recently about you went out for milk. What did you come back with? Went out from colonoscopy, came back with a two carteen motorcycle. That's incredible. Last week on the show we were talking about autographs. You remember an autographs thing? Now it's just selfies. Nichola has got an incredible one. Muhammad Ali's signature on my baseball glove for when I was a child. We lived in Africa for a couple of years and met him at the American embassy. That's an incredible one to have a Christian. When I was eight, I got the legendary Formula one driver Alam prost Senate's big rival. I've still got it forty five years on. Jessica's got Fonds aka the Mighty Henry Winkler. He came to my school about twelve twelve years ago, and he's written a series of children's books. If you've got young kids, the children's books he's written, The Events of Hank Zipper. They are brilliant books. They're very, very good kids books. And Chris has got the two thousand and two lineup of Oasis on their tour book. Wow, Jimmy, those used to going by I think it can still buy the very expensive sort of magazine you get when you go and see at the merch.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yeah, yeah, the program.
Speaker 1: That's it. I don't think it's a book. Can't imagine the Oasis boy's writing a book. She went back in the day in two thousand and two. What they're up to they might have done him on top of that book. By that, I mean obviously taking some medicine. Hi, guys, I want to share with you the worst Valentine's Day story you'd ever hear. Lovely, we're here for that. Mick years ago At landed a job coaching at a senior AFL team. Getting paid.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I I was not giving me home much during the season, so I decided I would spend some of the money on a Valentine's weekend away with my wife. Organized a really nice hotel, had a single colored rose on the bed in our room. When We're alive, Classy had a limo pick us up with a different colored rose on the sea, booked a really nice restaurant with a different colored rose. So many roses, so much effort, had the limo pick us up, and had a tour around Melbourne, then back to the hotel, driving home on a sunda ass wife did you enjoy that? Her response? Nice, But he could have spent the money on something better. I've never done another Valentine's Mickey Boy, that is hush, that is rough. It is one of the worst Valentine's Day stories. And then she I do only what's worse. Though, This isn't a competition for Today about the worst Valentine's Day story, Otherwise we're going to get real bud Skill stories. Are people being dumped on Valentine's Day or finding their partner cheated. Please if those stories have happened to you, I'm very sorry. We're not here for them.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 9: You've got bills you need to pay, don't make a Christian pay them every day in be in utilities or your hamstays, binary fees.
Speaker 4: You've got bills.
Speaker 1: An pow, some more bells. Head to the gold website dot com today. You upload your aile to enter and I could be calling you. Let's call Nicole. Hello. Is that Nicole? Yes, it is Nicole. This is Christian calling from the Bank of Christian.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yeah, Ione, I told you you've got a really gorgeous for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you very much all the time, all the time, people knocking on the door, shouting through my letter box over the fence while I'm asleep, constant.
Speaker 10: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Nicole. Now, Nicole, you've got a bell. Someone hit your car and then drove.
Speaker 7: Off My cool cars just got all this.
Speaker 10: That doesn't belong to it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard spoken to anyone so happy an upbeat about someone right smashing into the car and driving off, Nicole.
Speaker 4: Because you've called me. I can't believe it, Nicole.
Speaker 1: I've got three hundred dollars to pay for the car repairs. We're going to pay for that same that gay Thank you pleasure now, Nicole, because obviously I'm horrified to hear what happened. This is actually generally a horrible thing to do. I'm also gonna give you a pair of tickets to go and see Ed Sharon. But what if Ed drove into your car? How do you feel that about him? Sorry, doesn't matter. You want tickets to go and see Ed, Sharon, and we're paying off your car repairs.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Really great starts the way.
Speaker 1: It can't get anybody. You're gonna have a great week.
Speaker 4: I am now you are.
Speaker 1: What's about time you have some better luck? Much?
Speaker 10: Oh you, thank you so much, Christian, Thank you.
Speaker 1: God, pleasure, Nicole, take care, enjoy ed, Sharon. I will bye just produce a kitlin.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast if.
Speaker 1: A choosday on the show. We do things that make you good girl, the small things that drive you mad. What's it for you? You can text me? Oh four seven five three one oh four three for me? Why suddenly do I need to deny accept or cookies? I've led a cookie life and not up to anything dodgy. Why do we need to do? We need to deny everything?
Speaker 9: And they know exactly that we have no idea what it means? You know where they say, oh, or you can choose your own preferences.
Speaker 4: I don't know time.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that life.
Speaker 4: And you have all my information? Yes, take it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm up to? What is this sick game you're playing with me?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I reckon about ninety percent of being an adult. It's registering your details to buy something. And then they go, hey, we just need to verify that email address. Why do I we lying? And why don't I just get an these cheap ass socks and some jocks.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't need an account. I don't create a whole account just to do that.
Speaker 1: Then you need my email address to verify, get that number, and you want this is just a scam. You get my details?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, except.
Speaker 1: Cookies, denial cookies. Whatever you want with me, Terry dull lifestyle. It's not going to a security agency. I'm not up to anything. I look at it, go who is this dull man? He really likes cheap jocks and socks. I'm putting all my details to just get vacuum bags the other day. Yeah, that that something as simple as that. Yeah, it takes so long. The amount of calories you have to expand and I've had enough of that capture thing as well. It's going to verify. You're going to verify the way. The way we're going to verify what it is to be a human is through how many fire hydrants I can spot. That's out of all the amazing thing it is to be a human. The way you can condense, now what makes a human in this you know, artificial age. The thing that's uniquely human is how many bicycles I can spot.
Speaker 4: And I actually find it really difficult.
Speaker 1: What they do. Three of them you get bang bang bang, hanging on a minute, there's a handle mark, a touch of a handlebar. One of them is that form the traffic light.
Speaker 4: Tricycle or bicycle, a motorbike. And then you feel like an idiot. They go like you're a robot. You know, No, I'm just an idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm not a robot. Someone told me that the way that's designed, it is not designed on actually how many you spot the three, the four, the five fire hydrants or whatever. It's a traffic lights, it's actually how you move the cursor.
Speaker 9: Really yeah, I don't like that, no, because now now I'm going to be so self canto.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to outthink the machine.
Speaker 1: And like, what hope have I got? It's why bother they'd be going, this is my most intelligent machine we've ever seen. No, actually it's a humanoid forward you in a musk, sat the other side of the screen watching me. How I moved the cursor because a human would move at stuntway. Where's a spambot wouldn't it would use it in a more economical way, right, God, I'm so human, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: When you can't find tupperware lids?
Speaker 1: Dread going in that drawer? Is it everyone else's bottom drawer that's down there?
Speaker 7: Ware?
Speaker 1: I need you, I hate you.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere. And I did start a system where after they came out of the dishwasher and dried, I would put the lids back on them before I put them back in the drawer.
Speaker 1: But then you can't stack easily, and you.
Speaker 5: Can't stack easily, so they're without their tops. So I did a fruit cellad yesterday, big container, and I thought, where the heck is the lid to that? So now it's just got cling wrap over over. Defies the purpose tupperware in the first place.
Speaker 1: Every day we move further away from God.
Speaker 4: And Patsy related. When you take the tupperware out of the dishwasher and you have to dry it, I just want to put it straight away.
Speaker 5: You have to grab a teatowel old school.
Speaker 1: We now have a system now, and any system in the kitchen, it never never lasts, is it. No, you're lucky if you get maybe a twenty four hour on that that system and like normal respects that you were just he's too tired. And it's where the what would you call the main thing, the actual the tupper not the lid, the unit that's called the unit. You stack those like Russian dolls. Okay, so because they're all different sizes, small, medium, large, stack stack sack. Underneath that stack stack stack are the lids.
Speaker 4: Oh you're never going to do that?
Speaker 3: Is so?
Speaker 4: That is in a perfect world.
Speaker 1: Sure, But you're actually challenging and inviting the tupperware gods because we work for Tupperware. No, no, no, they were all us. Tupperware is king of any kitchen. We are, but as servants, you're deluding yourself if you think you're in charge that tupperware. I actually think it rearranges itself during the night I'm like, when I went to bed, this had some kind of system.
Speaker 4: Like toy story.
Speaker 1: Yes, what are you have to they're moving around the kitchen passing. You've got a tup away, a poltergeist. What we want is somehow where they can be magnetized and the other thing, you know, you have that thing you can do with your vacuum where you can stand on it and it sucks a care back in why can't tap away do that? Why I can stand on it and it will just find the lids somewhere through the air and come and land on top of it. All went too far from that one. I thought would have got more four fruits old yummyummy. But anyway, Wiggles fans will have got that one.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Do you know.
Speaker 1: The story of the Chinese zodiac? You must do any All zodiacs have the twelve signs ease twelve months. However, they're always paired with an element, one of the five elements, so it means only every sixty years will you get it repeating. So this year of the fire Horse, which you got two very dramatic elements, you got the power on the relentless charge of a horse with fire, so this is actually known as the fire Fire year is going to be a hell of a year a horse on fire. Wow. Wow, Yeah, that's a lot strapping guys. Uh, let you know, this break is going to be Tuperware heavy and if you're flicking around, we're here for it. Which Kadien just came bouncing into the studio to tell us that she has an amazing system for storing and maintaining in an organized manner. The chaos that is Tuperware.
Speaker 8: Ours is so organized that a friend once came over and was in shock when she opened the cupboard and said, are you actually kidding me?
Speaker 2: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Caylin Kaitlyn is always in a world of hyperbole, so we're meant to believe that some simpleton friend who'd never been seen anything amazing and was in shuh, oh my god, I'm going into shock. It's like seeing double rainbows.
Speaker 4: Why is it so special? What's so organized about it?
Speaker 8: Because it's like everyone has an ordinarily a jumbled mess of containers and lids and stuff everywhere. Ours is perfectly placed together. So what we do is all the bases get stacked on top of each other, and then on top of the bases, we have all the lids, so that we.
Speaker 1: Tried that bety may twenty four hours because you'll take something out and then you won't go but you're being a rush. One day you'll be in a rush to put them back and you just chuck them in.
Speaker 8: Well, we're very busy at the moment, and we always make time to ensure that it is perfectly.
Speaker 1: Well good for the lesbians.
Speaker 9: Okay, so your tupperware Caln does live in like a model home.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a show exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, when she's had a couple of wines, it's the veneer comes off the rain of terror. Don't you clean the shewer glass every time as well? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Every single squeege?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Every use I squeegee and I wipe down?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, wait till you get kids.
Speaker 4: You wait, Yeah, I mean that's way forget it.
Speaker 1: Chaos, Yeah, absolute chaos.
Speaker 8: One might actually help is actually it's above, so you have to reach up, so there's no way of just going down and like messing it up.
Speaker 1: You'll find a way, yeah, trust me, yep, yep, Christian, please thank pants. We're talking about Tupperware reminded me to grab my lunch. I was just about to start my current head off without it. Do you know what? I'm thinking that what we should do because everyone's texting the moment talking about tupperware. We need to have our show branded way. Yes, now I'm thinking, what do you think? Team? I'm just thinking about the two ways that we use tupperware. It's either you put it straight in after you've had dinner for leftovers. Yeah that's guy, don't need to worry about lunch tomorrow. Or you've got a fresh lunch you're putting in your tuperware. What about two types of tupperware Christian O'Connell leftover mate and the lunch mate.
Speaker 4: I love that when.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast show, not just a breakfast show, it's your lunch mate.
Speaker 4: Same sizes, different sizes. What are we Are we going square? Are we going circle? What's your prefer Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Fire works coming into us right now? Rho. I didn't think about a circular one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got to be circular.
Speaker 4: I'm a cube guy, cube guy.
Speaker 6: I in my hand right now, have a cube I've got three of these, and I'm going to hold under these three for dear life. It's a purple one. It's a daycall one, and it's lovely and kind of cube shaped.
Speaker 1: It once you find by the way the way that he went to that so efforts sleep could tell it. Guy walks in tatiorial. They're only ever one second away from an advertorial. In fact, he's probably done a very lucrative deal. He's got a cheaper part of the lambow. Times are hard, guys, fire Horse decore.
Speaker 5: If you're listening, they've got to be different sizes. They can't be the same size, because that's what tupperwar is. It gives you options.
Speaker 4: I agree, but that's what makes it hard to organize. This is a heavy.
Speaker 1: Like a wavable. Yes, Christian things that maybe good girl, Why is the morning sun so bright? The biggest first well probably be I'm more worried when it's a bit dim one morning.
Speaker 4: The sun.
Speaker 1: In the morning is to see that, right sun. We're so being Christian. We cracked it over the weekend with our missing tup of well lids, so we just threw out the whole conference of the cupboard and brought new ones, No, no, no, David Admiral, Sir David Amer is weeping right now. That will go in a dolphin's blowhole.
Speaker 4: And can you imagine starting fresh with all the exactly.
Speaker 1: I agree, Actually, Patsy Christian, first time texter. The things that made me go mad the staff at supermarkets doing other people's home shopping. They've got that trolley that works perfectly for the Star. There's also twice the size, no won key wheels pushing past you down the aisle, Get out the way. Someone at home needs this foode not you. They step away your trolley, grabbin him off the shelf, slow you down, paid by the hour. Breach trolley yes, yes, seriously.
Speaker 4: Pieces me off to your own shopping.
Speaker 5: I handy, but they won't move for you either.
Speaker 1: They got right away, got the SUV trolley and it delies trolley. Yes, the Porsch of shopping trolleys.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: You want to excite Australia you start talking about tupperware. It is going on right now my studio inbox, Christian, what is wrong with me? This tupperware section has got me excited. My heart is actually racing wondering if I'm going to be able to get some of your new special where for leftovers and lunches. Susie in the Central Coast, locked in Christian I tell you what I hate when the leftover spaghetti Bodoignase turns the tupple where orange. You're right, it becomes shrump.
Speaker 4: Color curry as well tiring curry.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, I hate the stained plastic. So that container will forevermore be known as the Bodognase lunch box.
Speaker 4: That's why you get the red ones, the Red Daycore ones. You can put spaghetti. It's already read all right.
Speaker 1: There's two three topic Tuesday. You can be winning two hundred and fifty dollars suspending Chemists warehouse. So that's cool. We get on the next forty five minutes. The number need for your phone stories is thirteen fifty five twenty two. First of all of the three topics today, first two are places that you and your partner or a partner have had an argument. Aisle Arguments producer Kailin had an epic one on the Sunday spotlight fabrics were flying in the air.
Speaker 8: So I am building my welcome sign for my wedding in three weeks and.
Speaker 3: Don't even start.
Speaker 1: Well, no, only because I've seen your spelling. What would it say?
Speaker 9: Com and there are professionals who did do that exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might come down to it.
Speaker 1: Look and the arrow will be pointing the wrong way, probably into the ocean.
Speaker 8: I just want to have my own personal touch on my welcome sign brilliant.
Speaker 2: So I went to get.
Speaker 8: Some fabric and some letters to spell out the zemma.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's going to be in fuzzy felt right.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a blow.
Speaker 1: Away in the wind.
Speaker 2: No, there's a little I don't want to give away too much.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 1: New gender reveal is the welcome sign reveal, Oh god, oh my God, to me is and last the others want to get there. And Brey noticed a welcome sign. Anyways, I breezed past it and oh no, what he knew about this? Had the ruined Christmas.
Speaker 8: My welcome sign is actually quite large, one point eight meters by one point too.
Speaker 1: Oh my wow, things, Bogan's Love. We did this on the show last week. Oversize Sign.
Speaker 4: That that is grotesque.
Speaker 1: It's the big banana and now Australia lights oversized things. Who needs to tune me to welcome sign. You need a permit for that. Flattened someone, you'll get sued.
Speaker 8: The reason babies that has all the tables on it, and we got quite a few guests.
Speaker 2: So one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're like a topic, you're trying to see the tops one point eight meters up, you got.
Speaker 8: Lander and then off to the left there is a window with a curtain.
Speaker 4: That so what do you mean by that? There's a window.
Speaker 5: So there is a window with a curtain, not on the sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the sign.
Speaker 5: Is that for a great unveiling or something.
Speaker 8: The idea is you put in your wishing well, which is your little card to us, and then someone.
Speaker 1: Hands out So basically you built a fake ATM.
Speaker 8: And someone hands out a le Moncello's shot to you as a thank you.
Speaker 4: It's like a kissing booth.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 8: So we're in spotlight getting all of this stuff and you get you don't. And there we were in Aisle twelve, I remember very clearly, and we were going through the letters and Zem was not being very helpful my partner, and so we just started having a little dispute about it, and she annoyed me for the lack of better words.
Speaker 2: And so I stormed out of.
Speaker 4: You walked, I walked.
Speaker 2: I was furious.
Speaker 8: I was trying to get past this little old lady was going way too slow, and I was.
Speaker 1: Speeding around spotlight.
Speaker 8: I actually got out into the car. She called me and she said, stop being so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I get back in here. And then I said, well, if.
Speaker 1: You're going to be, you're married already. This is what marriage is.
Speaker 8: Anyway, we sorted it out. I went back in, and the sign is looking great.
Speaker 1: So far, oh few, because I think all of us. Sorry, I hope that sign it's okay, you know.
Speaker 4: But don't tell me too much.
Speaker 1: One point eight meters with that side curtain. I'm glad.
Speaker 4: We we know now it's good to be braced.
Speaker 1: What is this an art submission or something? What's happening here right now? Past? When you have Chris the love god wherever you had art ages.
Speaker 5: Ago, when we started dating, like thirty years or more than thirty years ago, actually five hundred in the middle of kmart, of course, and it was in the women's shoe section. Only I can't remember he was.
Speaker 1: Working there, wasn't he No, it wasn't did you if your first pair of her thongs?
Speaker 4: That sorella?
Speaker 5: But I can't remember what it was over it's always over something mean.
Speaker 1: Great story. Well bank to that one already. I can say you've won the two hundred house.
Speaker 4: If someone called the show, I can't remember what the story was.
Speaker 1: Oh hang on, let me just rush you on air.
Speaker 4: Thirty years ago, mate.
Speaker 5: Women's shoe section, But I don't know what the topic was. If he's listening and you remember.
Speaker 1: She's got hairs coming on her chin and now she's lost her memory?
Speaker 5: What happens going miss?
Speaker 1: Two ways for you to coy stories if you can remember them.
Speaker 4: We only talked about one.
Speaker 1: I know thirteen fifty five twenty two aisle arguments? Where have you had an argument? And what did your kid break? Right towards the end of yesterday's show, one of our listeners had their TV smashed by the A two and a half. Your throwing a toy screwdriver at the TV cracked? It's broken. They need a new one. What did your kid break? And where did you have an argument? Give me a call.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Where have you had an argument with your partner? Ile arguments and also what did your kid break? Christian? My son smashed a window my house when he was three years old. He was hammering the window with a toy hammer. Don't give kids toy hammers the clothes and the title it's a hammer with it's a tool in a real one. It was a massive window, cost a small fortunes to replace. That's Cassie Christian Caleb here my partner. I had a big argument at the recent Green Day concert. She walked out like a barely enjoy I could barely enjoy, American idiot, Christian? How do you get rid of food stains out of plastic containers? I've had this hack so many times. So people talking about, you know, when you have leftover bodognaise and then has that kind of ready orange taint. A lot of you are talking about the same hack to tear completely clean it out. This is amazing. Small wo of warm water, squid of dish washing liquid, and a scrunched up piece of paper towel in the container, Pop on the lid, give it a good shake. No more red food stain.
Speaker 4: Oh so you don't scrub it, you know, shake it.
Speaker 1: To it somehow. I know I'm getting it from different people. Someone I was saying as well, if you put a tiny bit of a Christian I won't putting leftover spaghetti or curries into clear tubleware. Give it a light spray with olive oil first. This will stop the discoloration. Great word, Thank you, Joe. Discoloration. I love that Christian glass tupperware is the way to go. No stains, keeps food fresher. The Christian O'Connell show glass embroidered tup aware. Okay, he's saying here your phone lines will blow up.
Speaker 4: It is expensive though the glass. I don't know if a budget's going to stretch the year.
Speaker 1: Of the fire Horse. Christian. Our tupperware is in two drawers. One drawer is containers and the other is the lid. Oh we don't have that space. No, sorry, don't have that space. Don's no way.
Speaker 4: He's been industrial kitchen or something, says that.
Speaker 1: Gordon Ramsey. All right, so we're looking for your stories about ile arguments and also what did your kid break? Give me a call? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Morning, Trish, good morning, how are we this morning? I'm good Trish, Welcome to the show. So where did you have an argument Ikea in Richmond. I reckon that has got to be. Ikea is probably the number one place where couples have an argument.
Speaker 10: Really, I feel better now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, No, My wife and I've had some major ones. It's always Ikea. I have to be fed beforehand. With the Swedish meatballs, I won't simply fall anymore for the end of it. We'll have it because we need to get back with all this stuff. Chris beat the traffic, goddamn it. I'm having the meatballs now. Then I'll put up with this whole parade through the store.
Speaker 10: On our second return. We did it before we got there, so, yes, we were clever the second time.
Speaker 4: You've got them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the first time we went there, I just started dating him. We were nearly in the relationship and we started fighting in like the first pod about the furniture that I wanted, and I cracked it and not even thinking I had to go three aisles of mazes up down up here, hard to walk out. You're just walking past him and you yes, and you're always angry. I got to the car and he's sitting at the car and I said, what are you doing at the car? And he said, I just went back the way we came.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that was an option.
Speaker 1: That's who he was a keeper. This is a smart man, it is this guy can get out of an Ica quick. He's a guy for me. Oh yeah.
Speaker 10: I was even more angry when I got to the car and I realized I had to walk all the way through and he didn't.
Speaker 7: So we didn't last.
Speaker 4: The signs were there, whether they weren't.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's the IKEA way, Trish, Thank you very much. Sorry I didn't say goodbye bye. Guys always let them have the last word, some of them.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Still can't move on from Tupperware. Christian another great hat to get the stain from left over bolognazed out of the storage containers and Tuberware tomato stains are affected by UV sunlight, so just simply leave out in the sun for a tel two. It would just be oh, that looks nice for another front of the house or in the gardeners of feature. And what's that that's my pyramid of Tupperway.
Speaker 4: I just can't see how that would just the jumps.
Speaker 1: Yes, Crawny's getting in there. Okay, two ways to get your stories on the show today, What did your kid break? And I'll arguments strange places you've had an argument with your partner. So far, we've had the classic Ikea, the Notz, the Classic Spotlight, and a Green Day concert. Christian not my kid, but I had to share this from me little. My grandmother had a rocking chair placed in front of the window of her house. Rocking chairs, there's the thing on the past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they are always in front of the windows so you can sort.
Speaker 1: Of rock and see what's going on. You can rock and watch, watch and rock. Are there still new rocking chairs being made of?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: All just a second hand market keeping it going. It's a demand stool there for because these days, right grandparents. Like, there's a granny he couldn't really call a granny that goes to my gym and she's like a triathlete. She is super she does I saw it yesterday. She's doing trap bar deadlifts. Wow. Wow, she's chacked. She's got three grandkids in all of her So I can't see her sitting in rocking chair as she's bench pressing.
Speaker 4: It'll swings out of it.
Speaker 5: Well, there's nursing moms in nurseries, you know when you're breastfeeding.
Speaker 1: The Yes, I got my wife one of those best things ever bought my wife. Oh my god, that chair, the glider it's called.
Speaker 4: Did you ever get a go?
Speaker 1: Of course I did most of the time.
Speaker 4: It was me in that chap.
Speaker 1: You're not breastfeeding twenty four hours a day. It's so good, Christian. My grandmother had a rocking chair place in front of the front wind of her house. My brother was rocking it so hard. Of course he was. Of course he was, we know what's going to happen. And the chair went through the window.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Gran got the chair, the chair and the winter a bed. A few weeks later my brother did it again. Now I'm guessing this will be in the days when a clip behind the head was a norm. Repairman came back out. Same repairman said to my grand wait, is this the same window? She said you, I'm the same grandchild. He knew I could do impressions too, That's right, triple through Christian. As a kid, I hopped into my dad's work truck. Mm hmmm, hilarity did not ensue. Let the handbrake off, The truck rolled down the driveway, across the road, slash through the neighbour's front fence and into the househouse. Wow, so Christian, I broke my dad's truck and the neighbor's house. This is a dad not embraced, so grounded, Christian. My son smashed the window my house when he was three. Windows is key to be getting smashed my kids windows and TVs or where they work their magic. Let's take some calls now, Good morning, Die.
Speaker 7: And I die Hello Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, they're welcome to the show, Die. What's your story for us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: My story actually coincides with your topperwar this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh brilliant.
Speaker 7: So my kids are adults and kids breaking things. My kids are adults now, but when they were little, my son and daughter both used to fight like there was no tomorrow. And my son frisbee a tupper wear lid at my daughter's head, who then ducked and the topper wear lid went straight through my sliding glass.
Speaker 1: Door window like a very strong frisbee.
Speaker 7: Oh pretty strong kid was a seam as well.
Speaker 1: That is, actually sign him up for Australia. They need him today. Actually taking on the powerhouse of a man.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent. Do you think that kid didn't get put me room for a long while?
Speaker 1: Okay, I thank you very much. I don't want to ask her what he did get, all right, Please you get with It's some of them too quick. These some of them are hanging on there. She's still there. Now. This is a dinosaur. We're live to Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: Is this a farm?
Speaker 1: We're on a farm, aren't we? Are we in the cow? It's the phone in the cow. Move twice if you can hear me, hello the owner? Yes, hello, what's incredible. You're obviously calling from a farm. Yes, we are some vehicles for a long time, right, and cows can hear.
Speaker 10: Yes, cows waiting for their breakfast.
Speaker 1: All right, So you dairy farm, no big farmer? All right, I gotcha? All right? So what got broken broken?
Speaker 10: Yeah? My son was helping canting hay over the summer and he drove the tractor into a car.
Speaker 4: A double yea.
Speaker 1: There's only one winner there and that is always the tractor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, the.
Speaker 10: Chapter one and the whole bill cost us nearly four grand, which I think is coming out of his inheritance.
Speaker 1: Score of that and to my son here about that inheritance. This number here is minus what he's going to get is half a hay bell.
Speaker 7: I just realized I rang up for the wrong segment. I should have rung up for pay my.
Speaker 1: Bill exactly four grand tractor damage. That's incredible, Fiona, thank you very much. Cooling Life from the Farm, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Cheers By the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We urgently need some help moving our show Beach Cabaner around Australia.
Speaker 4: Can you help move christians Cabana all the way to per from cool and Gatta. Can you help move Christian's Caba passing it on from listener to listener. Let's move Christian Cabana and move it.
Speaker 1: You have claims to the generosity of our listeners. We flew this Christian O'Connor's show brand at Beach Cabana all the way up to the Gold Coast and you listener Jazz received it there and since that three weeks ago, it's moved from the Gold Coast down through Coss Harbor to Sydney, from Sydney to Melbourne, Melbourne to Adelaide. Is going very well so far, and now the really big leap all the way to the other side of the country way and Perth across a very small stretch of land on us another bore and thousands of open road. This is where we reach a conundrum. Conundrum, conundrum conundrum corner. So we need truck drivers, really.
Speaker 2: Don't we we need anything? I'm happy for you to just be a small little get and get it across a nullble. Just anything to get.
Speaker 1: Why would a small gets be driving from Adelaide to Perth.
Speaker 8: You might have eighteen year olds at just finished school and they thought, hey, let's go across anullible and they only have money to buy gets.
Speaker 4: What about the garn? Is that the train that goes across then?
Speaker 1: Always want to do? That? Looks stunning? It's yes, the camera is the show. How good is it?
Speaker 2: Where do the gun go from?
Speaker 5: Doesn't it go up to Darwin? The garden?
Speaker 1: And short different journeys?
Speaker 5: Ah, you are interested?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have. I've looked at it. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I do think though, I know we have a lot of listeners that love this radio station, that have the radio station on all day and they are long distance truck drivers. That's I actually think our only hope.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look to be honest, it probably is.
Speaker 8: So where it currently is is in Brighton in Adelaide with a lady named Shelley, Thank you, Shelley. Shelley is from port Agusta, which is just north of Adelaide. So we need someone as of Friday to pick it up from port Agusta.
Speaker 1: Why what's she doing Friday? Just thrown out on hard rubbish.
Speaker 8: No, she's in Brighton on holidays and then she's going to head back from Brighton to Portagusta on Friday.
Speaker 1: Gotcha right? And so that is at the beginning of the nuther Boar is it?
Speaker 4: It must be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's a last mat behind you that I got four producers and why not face the other way?
Speaker 2: I can, but the mic that would be terrible.
Speaker 5: I think Porta Gusta is the last town before you embark on that line.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: So, yes, she lives in port Agusta.
Speaker 8: So it'll be there really whenever for someone to pick up on the way through whatever.
Speaker 1: Can you please help otherwise it's going to be there for.
Speaker 4: Quite a while and Shelley is going to be pissed because.
Speaker 1: It is a bit of fun. It's now something that's hanging around in the hallway for weeks. I think actually we'll get away of her and enjoy the show as well. Please move our cabana. Can you help us poor Augusta two perth?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please, it's all we're asking, that's all.
Speaker 1: Is it that big a deal?
Speaker 2: Is this stuff for her?
Speaker 8: Like along the nulla ball that maybe they could drop it off If there's nothing along, let's.
Speaker 1: Be eut it.
Speaker 4: OK.
Speaker 1: We won't have any listeners, please, I don't think any radio transits in the middle of it with your phone signals. It's days and days of open road. But someone will been making that drive surely. And we got a hope that's one of our listeners. Or is it someone you know who doesn't even listen to the show. Maybe this is how we convert a new listener over thirteen fifty five twenty two. If you can help, Thank you.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christians so many questions from today's show. Will a cabana fit in and gets a right right? That fantasy scenario there, Christian? And you know what you need so much, so much right now? A decent team. I guess you need some gray nomads to take the cabana. Yes, that's a great right, tomorrow's show. And speaking to the Grainomads, they're out there right now in the nomadic settlements.
Speaker 4: Yes, in a caravan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, cranking up that long distance radio receiving. Can you hear my words? Grain nomads?
Speaker 4: What are you going to buy a caravan?
Speaker 1: At one point, no, it was sitting on nips in the bud. My wife we went to visit one. My wife is very, very excited. She loved the idea of us being in a real small space together. And that's a precise reason I want. Space is the secret to a long marriage. Christian, the Indian Pacific goes to Perth. The gone goes to the northern territories. Ah, thank you for the update. There all right, time for today's time wave. But I was doing a impromptu grocery shop yesterday. The dreaded open the fridge and there's nothing for dinner, and you, oh my god, it's dinner time right now. Terrible, it's dinner time right now. And headed out and there was a young girl who was doing the shelf stacker and she did a double tak. She goes to me, what is tomorrow's time, wister? I said, it's Jim celebrities. She went, it's a bit random. I said, I said, lady, they all are. Life is random. If you think that's random in life, you're gonna have a strange life.
Speaker 4: What have we ever done any game that sense? He's nailed it right now, he's read the room gets it.
Speaker 1: This guy gets it.
Speaker 4: Donkey movies.
Speaker 1: That's tomorrow. It's not, by the way, Donkey movies. I'm looking forward to that one. Five hundred dollars up for grabs on Today's Best and Show thanks to a millionaire. Hot Seats seven o'clock a weeknights on ten. Today. It is World Gym Day, and we're looking for your We are looking for your Jim celebrities. We know he loves to Jim. What about old Donald Scots and Nigger Cold than You, Plank Sinatra, old Blue Whise. He loved to get down there. And Cardio B. You remember seeing her do a live show. She's Cardio B. She is Cardio B.
Speaker 4: Gold Run.
Speaker 1: Now, don't you guys know this? But Vin Diesel we know him for being a formidable acting talent.
Speaker 8: We do.
Speaker 1: And if you've ever seen him from behind, you know he has very very powerful clues and that's because he's Spin.
Speaker 4: Diesel Silver Class.
Speaker 1: I love to see I'd love to see Vin Diesel and Spin Class took my bucket this day. Guy's going to make it happen.
Speaker 4: We try to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Please, could you?
Speaker 4: Could you manifest?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you it was also Jack Reese Witherspoon. That's right, Reps Witherspoon, all those books, all those books of the month, curling them plank.
Speaker 4: You know that's not right?
Speaker 1: All right? Who have you got them? Jim celebrities.
Speaker 4: You love him on the Block it's squatty Cam.
Speaker 1: Oh he's squatting there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Gold, you love him on Master Chef it's Adriano Zumba.
Speaker 1: Don't love that. And you don't love a silver or gold, you get a bronze.
Speaker 4: This one's for our American politics fans.
Speaker 1: Glute Gingrich sorry, you know, yeah, from about thirty years ago when he was relevant or the speaker of ever, you know what happened? Shelf Stacker who tells us around him New Gwindwich. She wouldn't know where that is. Did he call those advisories on CDs? From CDs? Half our order is going what they're talking about? You know, compact this lads of this, Ginkridge, glue Kingkrich glutech okay.
Speaker 4: And finally sweaty white.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sweaty white. Okay, that's Silperl. Right, what have you got, Jim? Celebrities texted me in best one gets five hundred dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: Just wanting the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. So many messages coming in for today's time waster. There's a lot, some very very good ones. All right, we're looking for your gym celebrities. Nothing random. It all made sense. Everything makes sense on the show. Okay, you ready to mark their's? Oh yeah, Ba's the great Leo Tan DiCaprio. The image is powerful.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see it go.
Speaker 1: This is a throwback reps Hunt the Great Rex.
Speaker 4: Hunt Fish Kisser. Yes, goal, Yes, I remem when we.
Speaker 1: My wife from I first came to Australia. I think it was two thousand and one before we had kids, and we were staying in some cheap hotel in Brisbane and I was just flicking around Australian TV. Suicide came across. It must have been called Fishing Adventures. Oh my god, fantastic everything I learned about Australia in just watching ten minutes of Rex. Buy some riverbanks aware kissing fish catchphrase as well? Was it someone doesn't get any better than this, folks, I think.
Speaker 4: Ring a bill.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for bringing about the legend that is Rex Honey does a podcast now he was a radio. Yeah, it's a great title as well. I love it. I think it's called I'm Rex Hunt and You're not right name. Anyway, thank you for taking us down memory lane. Michael's got Barbell streisened silver, Christian Kettlebell Silver, Deltoid, Gudrun Cold, Creatina Turner, Oh, that's phrase silver plus Carly well done, Buffing Hoffman, not justin but old buffing silver. That's gold. Thomas Brice TP that's gold, Treadmill, Ferrell f Metell, Tougher Waite, Blanche Gold, Sam Day, well done, Martin, Jim Shorts short, the Fever's got your mind, Dolf Lunging Gold, Nathan Dame, Judy Bench, Vinnie well done, Treadmill Gates Front, Steve Glutzenburg Golf, Oh my god, Ryan, that is so good. Steve Glutzenburg, Well, Hey we had Rex Hunt.
Speaker 7: Steve.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. DiCaprio's back. He s he's still in that and now he's Leonardo to Cardio. Silver plus dumb bell Door. Not in real life, but it's still made me like old dumb bell door. James Matthews, Rett Middler, silvera sweaty Vedda Gold lift e Jervase, Andrew Royds Webber, go Elliott Dean very good, Andrew Royd Webber, where does that come from? That's incredib squatty James Cold and finally Rowing Keating gold as well. All right to the bat who gets a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I've gotta go Steve Glutsenburg.
Speaker 1: He made us laugh the most. Thank you very much. We're back tomorrow see them.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast