Speaker 1: Welcome back to TV Reload. My name's Benjamin Norris, and on this podcast, I'll be going behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. On this episode, I have Holly Bryer, a casting specialist who you would meet in the initial casting process when applying for a role in television. Chances are if you've applied for reality TV, you've probably had a zoom chat with her as shares help cast people right across all major television networks. Holly has a degree in TV production and understands being in front and behind the camera, which gives her the perfect insights into finding the right cast for the shows that she's been hired to work on. Holly works across reality TV and TVCs and knows exactly what the producers are looking for. Getting hired right across the bigger shows in television might sound like hard work, but with Holly's disarming personality, she can gather all the right information to move you up and down the ladder in the selection process. With more people wanting to be on television than ever before, it's fascinating to know some of the dues and don't when applying for upcoming programs, and Holly has a masterclass in the works, which today's episode is really just a teaser four. So I'd like to welcome you to today's guest. It's Holly Bryer.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear your story. I just want to hear about you. Google boxes are that and I don't really care about what you look like if you're having a bad day.
Speaker 1: The new season of Old People's Home for four year Olds.
Speaker 2: Be as honest, be as open, because it makes my job easier. Welcome to the Amazing Rights to Australia. So if I have to pitch you to the EPs or someone, I want to get as much information as possible. As long as you're putting good, you're feeling confident, all goes in the herhor and I don't want to manipulate you at all, but that's not my job.
Speaker 1: How are you mate? Are you well?
Speaker 2: I am very well, very excited to be chatting to you. Ben. We're finally making this happen.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm so excited. You have cast the likes of have MERRITI first side Australia has got Talent, Secret Life of four year Olds, Goggle by your House Rules the living Room? What shows out of those do people want to be on the most? Oh?
Speaker 2: Gosh, to be honest, I feel like it's the dating shows. I feel like people want to go on the dating shows the most. I think because it's less risk, it's a bit of fun, and then when they come off it, they can leverage off their exposure. But that's what I find people want to do most is the dating shows. Yeah, I think everyone wants to find love. I think everyone wants to find that fairy tale if you could find your person on national television. I mean, I mean I do it?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Knowing what you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe not.
Speaker 1: I understand. I believe him for love and first sight.
Speaker 2: Hopefully tonight I'm going to meet the girl I'm going to marry.
Speaker 1: His ability to endure is well known. That's lucky for the survivor.
Speaker 2: That definitely makes it hotter, Like what can this guy not do?
Speaker 1: But can he survive a mansion full of beautiful women?
Speaker 2: Ready? Oh? Not a bad rook? Perfect package. He's so cool if he is sexy.
Speaker 1: You know. What I've come to realize is that people who want to be on TV aren't usually the best people for TV. Do you think that's true?
Speaker 2: Now? Look, I feel like we live in a society where everyone wants to be known, everyone wants to have a voice, everyone wants to be heard, everyone wants to be famous. And I think reality TV has opened up such a platform that anyone can be on TV. It doesn't really matter your background. You don't need to go to acting school. You could be on Home and Away and just do one stint on the batchy. So anyone can do it, and I think that's what people love about it, where they can be somebody.
Speaker 1: I think that there's definitely some truth in that. You know, they say that casting is crucial to all shows. What's the time though, where casting's gone bad? In your mind?
Speaker 2: It's really hard for me because I obviously do the casting process, but then I hand it over to story producers and they kind of run with what's going to happen thereafter. But I think sometimes when I have someone in mind, I'm casting them like they'd be great for X, Y and Z, and it doesn't quite work out for them is because they've fooled meat in the process and they haven't really been themselves, so they've become someone else. Because I think, oh, this is what she's gonna like, I'm going to be the person that won last year, but that's not really what we're looking for. So then over time, you know, episodes in, they're suddenly not that person that I first spoke to because not being themselves. So that's usually what happens, and then it's a bummer for us. People are like, oh, you're not as funny as we thought, or you're not the villain, or you really want to find love. Oh that's a bumber shame. So that's usually what happens. That's why I'm always like, be yourself from the get go. Don't be anyone else. You've just got to own your quirks, your flaws, everything that you like dislike about yourself, because that will carry you through to the end.
Speaker 1: You know, for you and your brand, what is it that you're looking for with casting? Because you know, we hear the words authentic, we hear the words engaging, entertaining, polarizing. Outside of that or maybe inside of that, what do you look for?
Speaker 2: I want to know who you aren't very core, what makes you sad, happy? Why you want to be on the show. Don't give me answers that you think will get you on this show. Just I guess trust. You have to trust me, and then I'll believe you and then pass you on. So I think that's that's the key.
Speaker 1: It's the nuances, it's those human moments. Even if you're frustrated with a camera not working, be frustrated with a camera that's not working, that's truly you. That could be the human moment. You know, when we put a lot of pressure on ourselves, we're like, oh, I've got to say this and I've got to say that, and then they script it into their mind. You're slowly diluting the you know, the thing that's going to get you on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's only one you. There is only one you, and you might not get on this year, but a lot can happen a year. Come back the next year. You might have got married, divorced, had a kid, lost a job, been through something health wise. Your story is ever evolving. Just keep going and don't take it to heart. I think people go, oh, she didn't like me, or I wasn't pretty enough, or I didn't do this, or I didn't say that, I wasn't funny. Who cares? I just want you.
Speaker 1: You might not remember. But On the Hills, which was this show, that was in Los Angeles. It was a reality show. There was this moment with Heidi Montag where she's sitting there talking to her mum after she's had all this plastic surgery, and her mum says to her, why did you do this to yourself? There's only one Heidi Montag, and you've gone out of your way to just look like everybody else.
Speaker 2: It sounds to me like you want to look like Barbie. I do want to look like Why would you want to.
Speaker 1: Look like Barbie? To everybody else that saw you, you were Haidi.
Speaker 2: Nobody in the world could have looked like Hadi Montag.
Speaker 1: And that was a real moment for me because I truly understood that. I think there are so many people in this world that will hold up this archetype as to who they think they should be and how they're going to be the most liked. And then all you're really doing is simplifying yourself, you know, because we've seen it before.
Speaker 2: Yes, for yourself, and look if it is the Bartox and it is the Barbie. Look if it is those things, then do it. But aren't it? Yeah, that's your thing? Awesome? I love that.
Speaker 1: How do you know people are being dishonest? Are you able to work out certain mannerisms because you've been doing this for a while and working on some of the best shows in Australia, can you pick up on things that make you think, oh, okay, this person might be being dishonest.
Speaker 2: I do have a pretty good radar now. Yeah, I hate to say it too, like even in my personal life, like I'll pick up on friends and family that are being dishonest or something's going wrong, and I actually wish I didn't. I actually wish I was a bit naive to it. But I think you've got to be able to read someone. And I just love people and I love listening to them, getting to know them. And if I feel like there is a bit of it's not really who they are, or they're being a bit dishonest so they're trying to hide things, I don't feel a bit icky and I'll be talking to them and I probably won't be listening as much. I'll zone out. Yeah, with casting as well, like I do obviously a lot of digging, a little bit of social media stalking, which is part of the job, which I love. And if you tell me something and then I find on your social media that it's complete opposite. Yeah, you can't hide anymore.
Speaker 1: How much stalking do you do? Like, what's the first what's like alist that you have when when you log into someone's social media.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know how much I should actually say, but these days people do have everything quite public. So even on their Facebook, they'll have a lot of political views or things that they have opinions about and it's all public for everyone to see. And I guess that's something you know. Hot tip for you guys, maybe clean up your social media. If you want to be on a TV show?
Speaker 1: Can you tell if people? Can you tell if people are desperate for fame or not? You know, when you're sitting there in front of someone, can you go, Oh, this person's only in it for as you said, like the Insta followers or to be an influencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again say that to me, tell me if you do just want those things, let me know and again own it. Like it's better to just say I want to grow my Instagram followers, or I really like to be an actor, or I really want to get my music out there, or I really want to find love, and then I want our wedding to be broadcast, national TV, whatever it be, be honest about it, and that works much better than trying to hide the fact that you might want to be famous or not.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon? The biggest mistake is that you notice when you're doing an interview with someone over zoom or watching an audition video.
Speaker 2: Oh god, some don't yeah, trying to be someone that you're not. It's just I'm just not I'm going to zone out. I'm going to see you right through it. So that's a number one thing for me. I think if you turn up and you are filming in your car or in your bathroom as a self tape, probably not really going to like that either. I'll probably put you forward if you're amazing but not ideal. So choose your location, not in a bathroom, not in a car, and just keep it simple, nothing crazy, messy. In the background in your bedroom if you've just got all your personal belongings close everywhere, drawers, I don't know, I don't really want to see that. Just tide the room up a little bit. Hot tip there, sunglasses. Don't wear sunglasses. I don't know why people do it. I don't get I really don't get it. Because I want to see your eyes, want to see the twinker. I want to see you smile unless you laugh. Don't wear sunglasses, don't wear a hat, don't wear a beanie, like, take all that off and just be you. Yes, I guess that's with zoom and the self tape. That's kind of a few tips. And don't over edit it. I find that lots of people put music and photos and texts and it's not an Instagram reel like I don't want to say, I don't see lyrics. Literally set your phone up, landscape you with a plane backdrop, and just talk to me, tell me your story. It's as simple as that. Definitely knowing your brand, knowing who you are, but that's case by case, Like I couldn't give you a magic formula to creating the best self tape or rocking up on the day, because again I have to talk to you individually and work out your strengths and weaknesses and what you could bring to the table. So everyone's different. But just some basic things like that, and keep it to one to two minutes, not too long, guys, not too short, and nothing up the nose.
Speaker 1: No one's ever been cast in the world with the angle up the nose. It's actually hilarious. You know, what's the hardest character archetype to cast in a series? You know, we often see that there's briefs for certain roles on a show. Do you find the hero, the villain or maybe the love interest? Like which which is the hardest to cast?
Speaker 2: I And to be completely honest, and I guess things will change. It depends who you're working with and what show. But I don't often get told to look for a hero or a villain. And I know that a lot of people think that that's what we're doing, but so many more layers than that, now, you know, And I don't often and if I am looking for that or usually it presents itself because if you are being who you are, then you'll show your villain tactics or your hero ways. But I'm never going out going, oh I need to find a villain today. Let me go and stalk on Instagram for villains. It just doesn't I don't cast like that anymore. I don't think anyone casts like that anymore. Hope not anyway. But yeah, if people present themselves and they I know, super bitchy or they're really opinionated or whatever they are. I think, yeah, maybe they might come across as the villain, but I don't often go searching for a villain or a hero, if that makes sense. The hardest brief I've had, because there's so many of them. It's going beyond just someone with a pretty face or just it's finding out what they've gone through and digging and yeah, finding that story, I think. And I think that's really hard and it could be Yeah, it can be quite heavy. Sometimes can walk away from work and go, wow, that was that was a tough day because I heard some really personal stories from people and yeah, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It makes perfect sense. And I think that's the skill. That's the reason why you do what you do. I think is because you're an amazing communicator and but you're also drawn to story, you know, And I think that's so important when you're putting someone on television, is you're looking for someone who is open to sharing that story that other people can relate to. And you, as a person have to have that skill set to be able to allow people to open up like that. That could be hard, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Not everyone's got that nice, pleasant fairy tale story and that and that is, Yeah, they're being vulnerable, and I guess I have to be a bit vulnerable myself with them and have empathy. Lots of shows I've worked on where there's been incidences where yeah, I literally have gone home in tears because I'm like, Wow, you are inspiring or you are amazing. I can't believe you did X, Y and Z so many times. And that's why I love what I do.
Speaker 1: I think what's interesting as well is this is something that's come up a lot from doing this podcast, but are people looking for validation and redemption by going on television? And is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it's totally okay. I probably wouldn't want anyone to find validation in television, but I think if they've come to a point in their story or who they are and they're willing to share it with Australia or internationally wherever, the platform is amazing. If you can use your scars, hurts, whatever it is for the greater good, I'm all about that. And if your audiences moved, like I've received text messages emails from people before being like I've just watched this episode, I'm wearing tears. I can't believe this, I'm going to go follow this person, support that charity, whatever it is. It's such a good platform where people can share their story once they've gone through hardship and come out of it. So yeah, it's a good platform for that. But I wouldn't want to put any one on TV who's still healing from those things. I think that's yeah. I think you need to be okay, yeah too raw, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, we often see life cycles of characters. You know, someone comes onto a show and makes a huge name for themselves, and then for the next few years we see versions of that, you know, looking at Meretith First Sight for instance. Currently we're getting a lot of repeated personality types on that show. People are getting used to going, oh, well, I guess I'll throw a wine in someone's face. Are we at risk of repeating ourselves too much?
Speaker 2: I hope not, because then I'd be out of a job. But I hope. I hope that whoever's listening or if they want to be on TV, that yeah, you don't copy, and that you don't think that that worked last serious, so I'm going to do this same. I think that's the reason why there is a repeat is because the people that are applying, and maybe a smaller pool. I mean, I didn't work on the last years. I'm not sure, but the smaller pool is that it's a rinse and repeat because the people that have applied, I thought, well that worked last year, so I better send my audition tape and be the same, and then anyone that might be a little bit outside of the box is not applying or Yeah, I'm not too sure what kind of goes wrong there, but I do hope that people do stop copying because I guess it's also the risk of a TV show running drying and right, like if it's the same old people and people zoning out going. I've seeing that don't want to hear it. Did he instigate it?
Speaker 1: What do you think couldn't wait to get into it? Gonzo gonz Of?
Speaker 2: That Mate, that's disgusting. What do you do? Throw a bottle of wine?
Speaker 1: Like the chip couple of years ago? Like, mate, he's just a follower. So I said, it's a follower. How much information do you know that they can obtain from doing like a police check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's more a product question, So obviously I'm dealing more with creative and casting. But it is a question that I do have to ask everyone that does apply, and obviously they can share. What do they want to share with me? It's always, I find kind it's always better to be completely honest and outfront because if you do go on a television show and there is a bit of bad or good publicity, it's bad. It's better that we know about it, that the network knows about It's that you're covered from the get go, and if there is something on your record, something has happened. Just it's better to be honest. It doesn't rule you out, but it's just yeah, it's better for you. It looks better on you anyway.
Speaker 1: What about people are wanting to apply for shows, but you know, they might have had a health issue, or they might have had a mental health issue in the past. I mean, again, they need to be open and honest with you when they sit down with you. But people still getting cast on television shows, maybe if they haven't had anxiety or they have had something happened to them in the past, how does that work with auditioning?
Speaker 2: Again, just to be honest, share what you're going through. I think the year that we've just had, I think a lot of people are in the same boat. I think it's so fine to share they've got a bit of anxiety, or you've had something in your life happen, health or family or friends or any human you know, we're real, so I think it's better just to share it with me. It's always noted on an application, and that's just a duty of care, and I think that's really important for us to do. And I think if anyone who wants to be on a show can rest assured that we are looking out for you during the process.
Speaker 1: So you obviously worked on Holly Molly. With some skill based casting, there is it harder to find people that have both the reality television chops and they have the skill set that you require.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's especially hard when I don't know the skill myself, Like I don't know how to play golf or mini golf or and I'm learning all about this stuff as I'm auditioning them, and they're like, who is this girl? Like is she even a professional? Like what has she been doing? But I'm learning in the process, which is great, So I have a genuine interest in you and what you're about. But yes, having someone saying with you know show like the Voice or AGT like you have to have the good talent, but you also then have to sing or you also have to dance or whatever the skill be, and that is really hard hard to find. So but I do enjoy them. I've worked on a few TVCs also with like animals and kids with people that need to be stand up paddle boarders with a dog on a paddle board. That was a fun one. So lots of things like that. It's a challenge. I enjoy it. But if you are looking to be on a show, then go and get some extra skills like you might be able to use them.
Speaker 1: You know, amazing race. How many people in Australia apply for that show.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, and that's full stop. I actually do not know how many people. And you've also got to remember because these shows that are coming back year after year applicants, I'm not sure if they're aware that you still stay in that system. If you're unsuccessful, you're still there, so reapply, do another video, but you could still be on the radar for a casting producer and we can go back and go to remember that person from last year they might be good for this year. So that's something to keep in mind. Especially with shows like The Amazing Race that they've been running for a few years, there's always an opportunity to get on the show again. So no, I don't even know the numbers, but I feel like I could never keep up with applications. There were so many, I think with those shows, because you don't have to be single, married, all the kind of prerequisites have it a talent or a skill anyone and anyone can apply and you can also apply with your mom or your brother or your son. So that's awesome. I think that's why people loved it and it's so popular.
Speaker 1: What's the process for that? So, like, let's just say the applications come in and they're written, and there's maybe a small video at that point, and then it gets taken down to the next number. Like if anyone's getting a personalized chat with the executive producer or the casting person like yourself, how close are they to actually getting on the show in.
Speaker 2: Terms of when you get on the actual show Again, Like, I'm coming from a casting producer perspective, so I'm doing the the casting process and the audition and the interview and getting to know you, but as it goes on, I am handing over continually handing over that work or that talent to story producers or EPs as it goes down the line. So yeah, that process. Beyond that, I don't get much of a say in. So then sometimes sometimes when I'm watching a show, I'll go, oh.
Speaker 1: What do you think about controversial casting? What do you think do you think that casting someone like Chappelle, Krby and Pete Evans do you think that casting works?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, I think that's brilliant, and because their story is just lay it but there's so much in there and it's does the pot a little bit. It makes us think, it challenges us and it's not boring, So yeah, why not.
Speaker 1: Also, I think that deplatforming people isn't the right thing to do. I think sometimes we want to hear the story from the good, the bad, and the uncle, you know, because that's life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, And I think as long as they're ready to take whatever comes their way, whoever it is, whoever's putting their hand up p Evans or whoever it is, obviously they will be haters. But there's haters in your life if you're not on TV anyway, So it's just a bigger platform. You're opening yourself up for people to have an opinion of you, so you need to be ready to hear those opinions or whatever. Switch it all off however you want to deal with it. But yeah, I guess you do have to be prepared and go here. I am what's and all?
Speaker 1: Do you think with dating shows? Are we looking for contestants that are going to get the happily ever after? Or do you think we're looking for the disaster?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're asking like a romana to get hart here, So that's really really hard. I think you need a bit of both. For television, I'm speaking from beyond casting. You need a mix. They all had that happy ending. You probably wouldn't watch a show and it was all designed show. So you need a bit of a mix of both. Not planning for that to happen to you when I'm casting you, because again Aimony, in that pre production phase.
Speaker 1: We often looking for people who go from zero to one hundred. When we're casting, Oh, I'm just looking for layers.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for different parts of you, not one dimensional. So yeah, from zero to one hundred great, But if it's just different sides of you that you're willing to open up to me to Australia. Fantastic because no one wants to watch someone who's flatlined during the whole series. It's just not going to last. You're going to be out episode one if you get that far. So yeah, just think about all the things that make you unique, make you different, make you stand out. Like I said, ask your friends how they describe you and times out by one hundred and put that in the self tape. You're good to go.
Speaker 1: You know, about this master class, because we're getting towards the end of this chat, but about this master class coming up for people out there that might be listening. What's something that they that you're going to teach them? What's or not something that you're going to give away now? But what's a good way to describe how good am I? And I think they would be fascinated to come and do your master class. So this is kind of an ad force.
Speaker 2: I love that, Thanks Ben. I am in the process of building that master class, so it could take some time. But I have had many people ask me, you know, what do I do for a self tape? Or where do I find out about castings or just simple dues and don't, so I think, you know, we'd tailor it to you as your personal brand as well. But we might go through self tapes dos and don't. I've highlighted a few of those. I guess when you get on a show, I can also give you some advice on how to deal with that and then when you come off a show, even though I'm not there during that process. It's just really important to kind of know how you can deal with it from start to end. But yeah, we can go through anything knowing you know your brand, self tapes, where to find out about castings, how to self submit. If you have an agent, do you want to get an agent?
Speaker 1: I tell people not to get an agent. People ring me all the time they've been on one reality show or they want to get on a reality show. They're like, do I need an agent? And I'm like, I don't think so, you know, I think an agent really in Australia is somebody who can do you know your contracts, that can work out your contract whence that happens. But there's no real point for an agent really unless you know so many contracts are coming in, you know what I mean after the fact. So, I mean I've definitely got picked up. A lot of people along the way have asked me how to get onto reality shows, and they've gotten onto them, and then afterwards they often say to me, they're like, oh, do I get an agent now, you know? And how do I get onto my next show? And it's like, oh, dear, you know, that's a complicated journey because you can.
Speaker 2: Just come off a reality show and go, well, now what And that's a really hard place to find, you know, find yourself in. So if I can help with that, amazing. And if it's an agent or if it's just building your platform, giving yourself more publicity, whatever way you want. Yeah, but I think even just from the original casting phases, just how to send in that self tape if you are doing a zoom or a skype with me, how to set it up if you're doing a going in for an audition, a face to face audition, how to approach that. Cleaning up your social media. We touched them a little bit to kind of and how to attract casting producers. If I, you know, if I'm looking for someone X, Y and Z, how can you make yourself more public on social so I can find you?
Speaker 1: The other day A really good friend of mine rang me and said, I've got this friend of mine who wants to do the new series of Big Brother and was like, you know, he has to make a video to send in. Can you catch up with him and tell him how to get onto a Big Brother? And I was like, okay, well, you're a good friend and I'm going to go and do this. So I caught up with this person not experienced, like you don't necessarily know how the casting process works for, you know, across the board. And I was sat down with this person. I'm like, what's your superpower? What's something that's really amazing about who you are? And he was like, oh, well, I don't really have it a thing except and he was like, oh, actually, when I was younger, I was a skater and now I'm just being training to get back into figure skating. And I was like, well that's amazing. I said, you know, this show is a skill based show. Now, It's not like sitting around cooking fish and chips like they o, you know the fish fingers that sarahm a ray with Burne and you'd laugh about it. I said, Big brothers now a skill based show, So talk about you know, you're growing up being a figure skate and then talk about getting back into it and your determination and have that be the story that you then your personality will actually be seen through just you telling that story and put that on video and good luck. And then I left and I thought, I don't know whether or not I gave this person the right advice.
Speaker 2: That's really you're stilling my job. I don't know how I felt about that, but yes, yes that was good advice. That's right. And you're right about knowing, like you said, having a headline or having a title, or who you are. It's knowing your brand. I guess it's the same with actors. I go for certain roles because you know, when we're watching a movie we can see them as that role. It's the same with reality. So just knowing who you are and your brand, whatever it be external, internal, crazy, pink hair, tattles, tattoos, all of your body, piercings, whatever it is, using that again and just magnifying it.
Speaker 1: My last question for you is the same question I ask everybody, and that is what's something from being in casting? That's a really funny story that makes for good dinner conversation.
Speaker 2: I was working on a dating show, and I was getting I was actually working on set with the talent. So sometimes I get to take them through the casting process, and sometimes I'll actually work on the production. Very very very rare these days, but some short, short contracts or short shows where I can be available, I will go do This is a dating show. And I was with one of the you know, the cast, and we're getting ready to walk into their dates. So I was just prepping them and warming them up and asking, you know, who they're hoping to me and how they're feeling, and you know, they were nervous and whatnot. We were all miked up, and you know, the EPs are in the other room waiting for the date to kind of happen. And that cast kind of asked me if I was single and to crack on to me. And the mics are open, and all I looking this little window and the EPs are there going rolling their eyes, going oh my god, and laughing of course. And yeah, that's when you have to just put on your professional hat, do you casting producer hats, and go anyway on you go, here's your date five. So that's that's happened before, and I it's quite funny. I have never mixed work with play at all.
Speaker 1: But now you're married to that guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, like I was his backup when like if the date didn't work out, then maybe I could date the producer and she could and it's never going to happen. I love you, support you, but no.
Speaker 1: You are a beautiful woman though, so I think a lot of people listening to this podcast right now they're going to go back to trying to find a photo of you to see when you look, like, oh what what does Holly look like? You know, to match with this story.
Speaker 2: I'm the biggest dag. Don't worry, I'm the biggest dag. Yeah. So yeah, that that's that's that's a funny one.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to say this has been such an amazing opportunity to sit down and talk to you. I think one hundred in your element being able to meet people and find the right people for these shows because you disarm people, you make people feel comfortable, and I think that's the magic of being able to find the right people for these shows. So congratulations on the work that you're doing, and keep doing that and keep enjoying what it is that you do, because I think that's important, absolutely, But I can't wait to keep, you know, seeing these people come on the show, on these shows, and wondering if Holly has met them.
Speaker 2: Let's hope. So thank you so much, Ben for having me so I appreciate it