Speaker 1: It's a Christian a com show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Christian currently on a dog walk. I don't know if you can hear that in the background. I'm walking on the beach my dog and letting you know something which I've been working on for I guess a year and a half, which I'm really excited about and I'm so really nervous about. I've written a book. If you've been listening to the podcast for a while or the show, you might have known that I was writing a book. The book's almost ready to come out in a couple of weeks time in Australia and in the UK on the same day and audiobook kindle all of that, and it's available pre order. If you want me to sign it or anything like that, email me and I can do that for you. It would be a pleasure if you're pre ordering it. As an extra little bonus. If you're doing that, I'm going to pick ten of you or wherever you are in the world, and I will skype, zoom or give you a phone call to have a chat and a catch up see how you are. Have a chat. If you're Australia, I'm getting pick five of you and you can come in and watch the show and don't that's a good or bad of thing. Peek behind the curtain at the Wizard of Oz, meet me Jack and Patsy and I will shout your breakfast afterwards. If you do that, you can pre order it. You can see on our show Facebook page. But basically it's in the UK, it's Amazon to pre order book Topia in Australia or wherever you pre order your books from. Tell you what's called that would probably help. It's been a while since I've had a book out, can you tell? So I just keep an on on my dog's God, what's it caol? Oh? Yes, no one listens to your dad's show. After what someone said to my daughter in the first couple of months when the ratings were terrible, some little cow and the playground went up to and went no one listens to your dad's radio show. And my ego is crushed. So yeah, book I hope you enjoy it. I really do. I am excited and I'm really scared. All right on with the pod Oh, email me your receipt. That's how you get the phone call or breakfast. Christian, same email as always, really lovely stories. Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot au on with the show. I hope you will Box of.
Speaker 1: Love The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: It will be I'm said he had a hot dog or three too. I bet he did.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's not actually a mad scientist, he say.
Speaker 5: That's so Cloche.
Speaker 2: Health and safety first when it comes to war, my friends, The.
Speaker 1: Christian no connall Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning Monday morning. Welcome to The Christian O'Connor Show. How everyone had a great weekend. Good morning, Patsy, morning, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 5: Good to see you guys.
Speaker 2: How are you Patsy? We are lucky to be in this studio with this guy right now because this guy is a world record hoole. Technically yes, no, you are. Every one of you at the game yesterday, the g set a new world record the largest crowd at a sports event or any event in the world since the beginning of COVID last year in February.
Speaker 4: That's amazing and what I mean, it's great to be back. It was my first day back at the footy since twenty nineteen, so what a way to go back with eighty thousand fans on.
Speaker 2: Cut to the chase a win. Come on, it's good for Melbourne, it's good for Australia.
Speaker 5: About the outcome, but the outcome was sweet.
Speaker 2: You have a very different way of telling that story. If you've lost yesterday you beat the Pies. It's an amazing game.
Speaker 5: Love it, love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got the They definitely have won more ANZAC games than us over the recent like last ten years, so so good to get a win against them.
Speaker 2: And to see all those Pies fan walk in, all the Pies fans walking leaving early as well, there's just something delicious about it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I've had three years have been laughed at for a D's fan, So I'm only just recently John what it's like to have an unbroken winning streak. At the moment I read yesterday the I think nineteen sixty four is the last time that the Diace went six and nineteen sixty four just the concept ticket to ride was a number one tickets to ride. It was the last time we had this. Well, what was it like? Yes, I was there on Saturday, number it must have been amazing yesterday for that Yeah, I mean pat and tickets you won't going Friday, Yeah, watching.
Speaker 5: No, it was the last minute thing.
Speaker 4: A friend got them from his girlfriend's stepdad had.
Speaker 5: You know those things.
Speaker 4: Where you don't even question where the want a lot of It's like I've got three to start the.
Speaker 2: Phone call we made Friday four million dollars price, so you're getting tickets to go to.
Speaker 4: The d to ask too many questions about you? Yes, yes, I mean yes, I'll see you there. I loved it, honestly, like the things that usually annoy him about big crowds at the foot is like wining up for beers, lining up for food, getting on the train with a crowd of people.
Speaker 5: I'm actually enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Day, isn't it? Oh?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 4: And just the fact that everybody is grateful that we can be back. Not many places in the world can be back like we are here in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing. I was there on Saturday night, and obviously because it's the evening and the g always looks it's just different in the evening. It's like two different stadiums. And when they that light up the G God, it just makes on the eve of a very special daylight and that day that thing they do with they turn those massive floodlights out and then it's just suddenly there were I think there were like fifty four fifty five thousand there on Saturday night. And if it's in England, there's always because this is so many people. When there's a silence, there's always a couple of videos they just aren't right, and because it's the look look that numbers and you have somebody we've been drinking all day and just want to be idiots basically, But on Saturday night there wasn't a single It was proper silence, and it's it's it makes what you're remembering. You cannot help but even fit it in a greater way, or you could see or you could hear. Was just occasional a bit of noise from above from the seagulls, but there was utter silence there. You got candles and torches. They've got the huge caldron there on fire. The two teams are lined up before they do their version of battle, and then they did the last Post. That is one of the most remarkable pieces of music in the world, isn't it. It's incredible, especially when there's someone doing it live. Then they did the national anthem for New Zealand. And then Australia and then there was this huge raw. Suddenly it comes back on alive because there's a game to play. So yeah, Sarah and I went on Saturday night and it was an amazing atmosphere at the g was incredible. Was too huge games over the weekend, like you said, Jack as well, because there's so many people when you're spilling out afterwards, there's this energy we haven't had for a very long time. So no, very lucky to have that over the weekend and two wins.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On Saturday night. Then before the D's game, my wife and I had been invited by the MCC so formal was this invite to come to dinner and some kind of special dinner the tie that's want to tie. I didn't even know where my ties were. You know you were a tie because you have a proper job, you'll know your ties are Panicking Saturday, do I need to go? And by I don't, well what are my ties?
Speaker 5: Even had to dress up for three years.
Speaker 2: It was so strange. You can to remember, I don't watch a YouTube video again about how to tie time. This needs to be done right as well. It's the MCC, I'll be thrown out. We went to this the committee room at the NCC, and it felt like we were going into some inner sanctum. The people that worked there were very mature.
Speaker 5: Men, what like old Butler's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really they had aprons on, Oh, they actually had. Some of them were so experienced. Can I don't want to be rude here, amazing service, but looked like they might have actually been the great great grandfather of Don Bradman, right, faultless in their service? And have you been in perfore, mister O'Connell.
Speaker 5: They've been at the MC day one.
Speaker 2: Yes, get this then. So I'm going to the toilet and I don't know where the toilets are because I've never been to the inner sanctum of the MCC. So I'm hind to taunts. And a guy goes, can I happy, miss? And I go, yeah, I'm just looking for the toylets. He goes, they're just r in there. Have you ever been in them before? And I went no. He goes, I hope you don't find this crew. But when you do go in, if you can head to the cubicle that's furthest in front of you and he goes this, he stepped back and he goes enjoy the view as I'm walking away. Go Does he think I'm some sort of wide eyed bombing what I'm going? Does he even work here? Anyway? I go into the men's bathroom, okay, and then I spy what he meant and I queue up to see what I can only score is one of the greatest views of my life. You go to the toilet as gentlemen can do stood up. There's a window that's amazing. I couldn't believe I took a photo. I won't share it because it's a strange reflection of me going to the toilet taking a picture of myself. It's not a good look online. Okay, It's just one to show nobody other than myself on my phone. If I'm run over my car, they have to unlock my phone. That's my most recent photo. I hope people don't think I'm into taking peace of myself while I go to the toilet. I'm not. I was enjoying the view.
Speaker 5: I'm only at the committee room once.
Speaker 2: All those other photos were just me getting the angles right in the filters right. But as I'm stilling under the toilet, there's an amazing view out over the MCG.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you watch the game, why you don't miss any of the action?
Speaker 2: I kept going back to the toilet for chips. I didn't eat to go to that old guy. He's got a worse bladder than me.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: One of things when I was looking up during the silence at the G and they're doing light at the G, and I was just seeing all the seagulls. Right. I know this might sound strange, but go with me. Right, you see a lot of them when you're watching a game sometimes we've ever been to the MCG. You see all those seagulls, right, Yeah, they say swoop and they they just sort of fly around a top level. They don't. Why don't they swoop down or anything.
Speaker 4: I think it's got something to do with those wires that criss cross over the top of the ground.
Speaker 2: Are those for the cameras?
Speaker 5: No, I thought the same thing, But I'm pretty sure is it?
Speaker 2: What can I do that?
Speaker 5: I think it's the seagullder turret.
Speaker 2: Well, they hate wise.
Speaker 4: I don't know why because there's huge gaps between the wires and I Yesterday I was thinking the same things, like why don't they just get through the gaps? They obviously want to come down here.
Speaker 2: Are they're electrified or is it some kind of like force field.
Speaker 5: I think it's building some kind of electric force.
Speaker 2: Or it's like a noise that we aren't aware of. But you know, dogs can only hear a certain frequency, same with those seagulls or birds where it's like a really but what is the I thought the wires were cameras.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's not the spider camera or whatever it is. That's something different.
Speaker 4: I think it can't be a noise because they get close to it on the top side. They just don't ever come under into the ground.
Speaker 2: And what about do you know that in some EPL games and like Chelsea match Denit they have patrolling hawks. Yeah, they have a hawk man. It literally it's got that big old swede leather glove. I would follow anyone ever if they've got anyone those swede gloves that an hour or hawk sits on, that is just an amazing But they have hawk man.
Speaker 5: We had wedge tail eagles for a little bit. I don't know why they stop it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the g they used to have two one on at either side, like two chees squads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my, what what for each team? So a team which the captor would turn up with that big old brown glove and this hawk on his arm, release the tiger hawk.
Speaker 5: And whoever caught more seagulls would get more point bonus for the gals. And I think they wouldn't fly freely though. I think they were tethered to the top of the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so I think.
Speaker 5: That's why they stopped it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cruel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they didn't want him to catch actually catch the seagulls and then the dead seagulls would be falling from the sky.
Speaker 2: But during a dull game, what a great thing though, who watch that catch one? You get bonus price. They can turn it into something. Does anyone know why those seagulls? And that's our takeaway. That's the kind of footy and analysis you get on a Monday on this show. How about those seagulls up there? Huh? Forget about the action down then? He No seagulls. Why don't they fly under those cheese cutting wires?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's got something to do with the wires though.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So on Friday's show, we did make it happen for Divina. Divina emailed us Cutle of weeks ago saying, the thing I'd love to do on my bucket list is crush a car in a tank. Friday it happened. She was so happy. I mean, that's the sound of what it's like when you're ticking off a big thing you never thought you got to do on your bucket list. Happiest person in the world in that moment in a fifty two ton tank and she crushed not one, but two cars. Amazing. There's something just joyous about that. And it's all started when Michelle emailed the show about her husband, Dave Sherwood, who was going to be turning forty and on his bucket list was to throw a TV out of a window, and we made that happen. So the tank crashing thing, right, took a lot of effort off air. You know, we're not going to boy you with how hard we had to work, but it took a lot. You know. The like five people from this show drove out to Gippsland on after Thursday's Breakfast show, a three hour drive out there and then obviously you know Friday morn they're in a muddy field. There was fog there. You know a lot of people went out there to like film it, and it's very dangerous, could be very careful conditions that you wouldn't normally have when you're doing radio basically. So there are people out there on those five male person team who all had areas of responsibility. Rea in the studio knows where we're going with this. Now you notice he's leaning back from that microphone. You'll need that microphone in a minute, lad. We had a meeting on Thursday right where we said Rio, the reason why you're going out there as a producer is to commentate because Divina is just going to be so happy. You know, Divina is going to be doing this. You are our eyes there commentating outside the tank at what we are all imagining and seeing the theater of the mind as the saying.
Speaker 5: Rate paint the picture for us. We're not there, so tell us what you're seeing.
Speaker 2: So you know you were in that meeting, you heard me very clearly say you're going out there for a six hour round trip to commentate. You heard me say that. Cool, No, because I was just listening back to it over the weekend, and I'm hearing large gaps of silence. I mean, he could have said something here, there's a gap there. He had one job. Well, he's just watching having a good time. Is he real? There's their space? Here we go. Essentially, we're just hearing some noise. Our guy who's gone out there to commentate? You had nothing else to do? The everyone else had jobs to do. Holy how guy on here? We had this from him?
Speaker 5: Did we send Rio out there to describe what we had a meeting yesterday?
Speaker 7: Rio?
Speaker 2: Where are you? Man? You guys were doing great with diveated the cars. Can you go out for six hours just to watch by what you have to out there? But it is an insane in the cars. The last ten seconds getting ready to say good bye, you guys are doing such a good job.
Speaker 7: Count the second.
Speaker 2: Oh so you know what this is? Rio is looking very awkward here. This isn't your fault.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: No, it's not your fault. This is our This is my fault. Oh cool.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going to say that, but if you're happy to say it, I am, and we can.
Speaker 2: Just know it actually is Rio? What is this is? A lack of training. I feel like I've let you down. No, it is, and I take full responsibility because we can't expect you to go out there and do that without proper training. I'd like to apologize to you. RhE, I think I've let you down. It's a negligent care of duty.
Speaker 5: We've thrown you in the deep end. We don't even know if you can swim yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what we'd like to do is you need more training so this can never happen again. We don't want to be in a situation where this has happening.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're having a good time staring at a field. Training should have kicked in here.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 2: So rio. What I'd love to do is for you never to be in that situation again.
Speaker 5: But thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No, that's great. So tomorrow morning it's training. We'd love you to go out onto the streets of Melbourne on the phones. We're sharpening up skills that I think a doormant that just need training up. Don't they chat you would have? You've done years with Hamish Shenandy, been trained by them before.
Speaker 5: You be a man on the street, before you can be a man in the studio.
Speaker 2: To be the sharpest blade, you must be forged in the fire. And tomorrow you're going into the fire.
Speaker 5: And am I going to get training before going into the fire.
Speaker 2: The best way to do training, I always think it is to be thrown off a cliff and build wings on the way down Rio. Tomorrow, you're going to go out to the bus stops of Melbourne. Melbourne has some great.
Speaker 4: Bus stops and we have the ever check in with the bus stop for Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You know you're going out to the bus stops of Melbourne and you're going to get on a bus. I want you on that bus. You're just going to commentate on the radio about what you can see on that their bus and this will sharpen up your skills.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to thank you, thank you, my mentor for training me up. As you go out into the I've think we've got some production here. There is a song called bus stop and they said you've got to learn this by the way to sing on the bus Tomorrow bus stops are red singing OREO to do the bus stop again.
Speaker 1: That's it, Jack, Patty join in.
Speaker 2: Are you rete to do the bus tomorrow morning?
Speaker 5: You will be doing.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow morning. Yeah, you go to the bus stops of Melbourne. Okay, to do the bus stop. You got it, my friend, you're the bus start just say this one's just one e rear. You should know the words by now. He comes in three seconds. There he is. He knows his song faster. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: Then he goes around once more. Okays, bust up? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Cut up?
Speaker 2: All right, so you've got twenty four hours to learn this sting tune. But tomorrow morning on the show. Then you're out to the bus stops. Yeah, thank you so much. Training, you know, you know, you're like you're like, I'm like your Yoda. Okay to your young Luke. Okay, you need to be trained up. So tomorrow you just go on the bust and then live on it. Just describe what's going around, what color cars, stuff like that, who's driving them, how do they look. It's really the extraor the mine is sharpening up those skills.
Speaker 4: And if you still don't feel like you're ready by the end of tomorrow's show, the train stations of Melbourne await you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, the trains tram Thursday it's all there for you. Rioh, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast every Sunday, every single Sunday. Since the moment I left home when I was eighteen, I always call back home. Still do that even Australia. I've been doing it since the age of eighteen now forty eight and so yes, I was catchup my dad and we was talking about the funeral of Prince Philip and he was saying how it's been extraordinary in the UK right. Obviously there's wall to all coverage. There were in the BBC drop programs for like days to cover everything that was going on, even though there really wasn't a lot going on before the funeral anyway, it's because the BBC obviously has all this protocol they observed and that there have been one hundred thousand you know, there were a lot of people, yes, at the g seventy three thousand people and that's a lot of people. Imagine one hundred thousand people complaining all about one thing. They were going, yeah, it's sad about the old guy die. We were meant to watch the final of Master Chef. One hundred thousand people complaining to the BBC about where is the final of Master Chef?
Speaker 5: What do they take TV off the air while they're in their period of morning.
Speaker 2: Everyone was going, yes, it's very sad about but who's going to win the final of Master Chef? We been watching the last eight weeks and they canceled it. They showed it like three days later. People were in this we take cooking. It shows very sis. In the UK, one hundred thousand people complain to the BBC about it. What late.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Emails over the weekend late to the party, Christian, I wish, for the life of me, I could remember the name of a segment you used to do with various strange flavor combinations. I think you mean Michelle snat Genius. It was last year or even the year before. There was a guy you had on who recommended Sultan vinegar chips. This was the thing we used to do where you would recommend your strange flavor combinations. We will pick two and make them ourselves and give them other double thumbs up or down for a snack. Genius, Christian. There was something on there where a guy recommended sort of viingar chips with chicken twisty combo. Vaguely remember this well. We tried this over the weekend. It was very nice, but we took his sort of vingar chips and added a box of cheesels. We tried the twisty combos in both flavors, but discovered cheesels in the mix. Halle Lulia highly recommended that you guys try this. Not great for the waste, but the food combo and the Hallelulia in unlocks is incredible. That's from Michelle. We got to open it back up that we need to try this again. I do remember a couple of weeksky I tried my own snack genius. I bought some chips and the fish and chip shops and the really hot chips. I noticed I had some leftover spaghetti bolognaise, but just the sauce. I put the put hot cheese on the chips in the microwave with the bolignaise sauce and made what I can only describe as genius.
Speaker 5: It actually sounds good.
Speaker 2: I would have won. I would have won Master chefferd this email. Here was it? Last week on the show, we were doing Famous in the gym. Yes after producer Tom reckons he saw Bruce Springsteen working out in your normal gym.
Speaker 5: The morning, the morning of a concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christian, I can corroborate, good word. I can corroborate the Bruce Springsteen sighting my brother in laws in Perth four or five years ago, and that's when Tommy thought this was he also saw Bruce on the loose. There's a new game there, Bruce on the loose, Bruce on He confirmed seeing Bruce on the loose in the gym in Perth. They ignored each other. You're right, brother in law, because they knew each other and they don't even need to say hello, respectful of each other's prowess. I promise if my brother in law ever says Spruce on the LuSE again in Perth, he will call and try and win twenty thousand dollars for the charter of It's choice. Who's calling, Christian Alistair, Thank you very very much if you want to email the show, but anything you've heard us talking about slack genius some a year and a half ago, Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Thanks Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Monday, we go around the team. We try and pick a song that sums up our weekend Patsy, what's the view? How's your weekend?
Speaker 3: Mate had a great weekend and this is my song from the weekend. It's oh so quiet. So Saturday morning we all had a bit of a sleeping but that meant that we have swimming lessons. You know, Saturday is like all of you, Yeah, stand on the docky pad at the moment.
Speaker 5: You used to kickboard.
Speaker 3: Chris nine year old does Saturday is you know sport. It's like back to back sport. Yeah, it's a busy itinery. Anyway, we had swimming. We slept in, so basically we had fifteen minutes to get ready to go to the pool.
Speaker 2: So when you're saying slept in, what time is it? Because people should know you get up earlyer than anybody else on this team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got apply quarter past nine.
Speaker 2: You live in Tasmania, so she's really early getting that old ferry every day to come over to our hear and Richmond. But you do get up really early. So what was your lying until.
Speaker 3: Yeah about nine fifteen?
Speaker 7: Holiday?
Speaker 2: Well, I could never do that either.
Speaker 3: We haven't done that for ages anyway, all of us did so basically at like nine thirty. Chris, who drives you know, like head of the family says, okay, we've got.
Speaker 2: It's such a nineties eighties family, isn't it. Head of family? The father will drive farther, always drives this revolutionary talk, the feminarties. Father drives in this house. It's the way it's It is the way it'll always be.
Speaker 3: We've got fifteen minutes to get ready.
Speaker 5: Everyone needs to be ready or we're going to be late.
Speaker 2: Right father is waiting there se behind the world.
Speaker 5: If that doesn't wake us up to stand bed.
Speaker 2: Ostious nominated Chris is life story the Father about Chris in that driving seat.
Speaker 3: There's method to his madness driving Miss Patsy because he can project and know exactly what's going to happen. So I said, okay, I'm going to have a quick five minute shower. He said no.
Speaker 2: I say, why would he sign off that no woman can have a five minute shower?
Speaker 3: He said, no, Petrini, you have not got time to shower. And I said, well, what time are we leaving? He said, the bus is leaving at nine forty five. It is now nine thirty five. I said, five minutes. I have a quick shower, check on my tracksuit. Trust me, I will be reading off a transcript.
Speaker 2: Because it felt like, now we're really in this hyper detail. And I said to what did he say that? I told him the details?
Speaker 5: Really? Did you get that? Stenographer? Just read that back to me? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I go for the record to father, Sorry, carry on, it's thirty five wheels up, but nine forty.
Speaker 3: Five, Yes, so I've got my share. At nine thirty five. I was out and dressed by nine forty.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, that's huge. That's why I did it.
Speaker 3: But they were gone already.
Speaker 2: They left with me just to celebrate that. I wish I had the bulls to do that, never ever doing that.
Speaker 5: Left without me, not even hay.
Speaker 7: Leaving now.
Speaker 2: Far away, so no one quick ordering the car with hand.
Speaker 5: They got five minutes to escape.
Speaker 3: I heard crickets in the house. They had left without me.
Speaker 2: They crept out, and I was on time in the bus the bus. I was on time. Oh no, what did you must have been so upset?
Speaker 3: Well, I was because I always go to a sport.
Speaker 2: I always I'm on. Be honest, Be honest about your first reaction. Be honest. Now what you can't hear? This was utter relief?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: You got a free morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Saturday morning with swimming all the that's stinking of Paul. You're not in your baby there with your clothes on. It's horrible, horrible start your weekend. No human should that might be relieved. I fall to my knees. Thank you, bod.
Speaker 3: I should have, but I stupidly got in my car and so I drove.
Speaker 1: Around corning.
Speaker 2: Bibles, backyards. Time Chris off All get here Christian Christian O'Connell show, Pat He's got Lucky Saturday morning, then left behind while her husband took Awdy off to the swimming lesson for Saturday Sports. Honestly, I'm jealous, Pats. I remember when my kids were gonna have to do that Saturday thing. I'll go and watch them swimming that stinking not pool on your clothes. I remember one Saturday, right the kids, it was my turn to go right well, the kids said to my wife, Oh, dad didn't even watch me. He was spending ages chatting up all the other moms.
Speaker 5: That because that's the best place to pick up people Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: I think ever happened to my wife? How do you think about you? And I came fifth Jackie Boy washed a song what's the song? Further sums up your weekend, Jack.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel lucky this weekend as well because I got to go to the big Anzac Day clash yesterday and I didn't expect to because I hadn't got tickets. It was sold out well before the game started. And on Saturday night I got a text from my mate who we go to games with, who said, hey, I've got three tickets.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go to the footy?
Speaker 4: I've thought great, he texted back straight away, And then I thought and realized there's four of us in the friendship group that go for the Bombers, and whenever we go to the game, all four of us go together since childhood. We've known each other.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: He's been given three tickets by you know, a friend of the family.
Speaker 2: This is tough. It's a Sophie's choice, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is a real So it felt like a weird friendship tribal council. And that's why the survivor theme is my son for the wet nds.
Speaker 2: Welcome to bumba idem All right, I had only three went off to the g So what do you fight each other? What do you have to do.
Speaker 4: I think I was lucky I got the first text. I think I was lucky because I live right around the corner from my mate.
Speaker 2: You know why you got the invite? Shows chilling? Yeah, hanging with him and Andy here, get us in with the team. Yeah, postman goes up first. I get it.
Speaker 4: No, I honestly, I live right around the corner for you know he's I bet he's that. I would just look out the window and see him walk into the station in his bomber jumper, and yeah, it's too risky for him not to invite me.
Speaker 2: Just actually spend your weekend standing at the window looking for mates. I'll play by yourself, Posty. They call him. Go around the back of his house, down the same way you find us.
Speaker 4: I sadly, our friend Gabriel did not make it to the game. He's a great friend of ours, and he missed.
Speaker 2: How do you think what went? What took it from four to three? How did do you think your mate made it call?
Speaker 4: That's an awkward situation for my mate Matt, who got the tickets to sort out. I don't have to really speak to Gabriel about why he wasn't chosen.
Speaker 2: This boyhood friendship group apart.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's a location thing because our friend Gabriel moved down to the South Side.
Speaker 2: He lives inisif of Ascomo press conference.
Speaker 5: Now out of sight, out of my.
Speaker 2: Brutal and not just that you put some lovely photo up on Instagram. Gabe will be following you, like, here's what you could have won, Gabe.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: My weekend had two like a footy gamer two two very distinct halfs. Saturday was amazing, saturd night great at the g see the d's go six and zero. And then there was yesterday. Yesterday felt like and every single mom and dad were teenage children. You'll have had a day like my wife and I yesterday where you actually feel like they got together night before and went, hey, listen, when they wake up, let's just screw with them. Every single minute of the day a constant battle. I felt like I was behind a barricade that hadn't been asked to be behind. I woke up with nice intentions and said to my wife, why we wake the kids up a bit earlier and all go out for breakfast together. Next thing we know we're having a massive, full scale family argument that we may need to have family therapy together on the beach with the dogs. And I'm sometimes you're in an argument and you rise above it, or you're thinking, what are we arguing about? And at one moment I hear my wife yelling at me, Chris, Chris, what do you think? Back me up here? And the kids look at me and they're like looking at me, going grow some balls down. They don't know what's the right answer.
Speaker 5: You just walk into the ocean.
Speaker 2: Going, just keep going, a constant running battle. Yesterday and then it peaked at four o'clock and this is the song that sums up yesterday, the power out of nowhere. Both of our daughters, we've conceded with the piercings like pincushions they've got. I thought was ear rings, okay. Then it was like we want seconds. All of our friends have got seconds, which means two piercings in the years. And then it was the nose piercing, right, and this we weirdly struggling wife and I. Wife and I were like, this will affect your chances of employment when you're older. You'll be judged if you go to run a law firm, Google, Barkley and Mongo. They will take one look at this and sa'll not represent this firm. And they were like, I don't want to work is some stuffy old law firm, you know? And then I made the mistake of going, actually, my world, there are loads of it. Were piercings. You don't even think twice about. One's glaring at me like wrong answer, yes, sir. At four o'clock one of the kids can't name them, cannot name them. One then goes, oh, if I don't sort this nose pissing out, They're sending me home from school tomorrow. I'm like, what, Yeah, they've got a school rule about you know those piercings cover them up or have like a sea through one. I'm like, well, look, sometimes in life there are just rules. You've got to pick your battles. An hour and a half we had talk about why schools, why the world has rules?
Speaker 5: Well, you didn't make the rules of school. That's not your fault.
Speaker 2: But you know who I am in this situation they're projecting me. I am the man. Like I said, I don't want to represent the man.
Speaker 1: I'm the man.
Speaker 2: I'm the man, and then you am the man, and I'm not really a man. I'm barely a man anatomically. It's the only thing that makes me a man. Something. Yes, so it's a bed of sack shell of a man that woke up. They were like, yeah, I was yet sent home from school. No, no, that is that is not there are there are rules in life. You don't have rules, and I went I do. Actually there are rules. Even in my job. There are hard rules where you come up against it. And that's the world. There are gonna be sometimes where they don't make any sense for you. But the world and this is a really horrible thing if you do understand, but the world isn't actually made for us. We have to try and carve out our own way in it. And sometimes there becomes well you can't carve anymore, and you've got to work out your own bit of independence. You've got to you've got to sort the nose ring out. They don't They will send you home.
Speaker 4: But they are the protest generation. Like anytime they come up against something they're not happy with, they're like, well, I'll take a stand, I won't go to school.
Speaker 2: Well I said this. I didn't want to crush them, okay, because actually is really interesting one. Everyone wants to have their voice felt, and they should do. I said, why didn't you ask to sit down with the school and just explain your viewpoints out? I respect you have to have rules. Could we just have a conversation, a dialog about.
Speaker 4: Essentially taking the argument we're having now between dad and daughter and take that to the school?
Speaker 2: Well known, Jackie, by your rules, not my school. I had him to you for a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: You sort it out.
Speaker 2: Why am I going to sort this out? Oh? There have been in the morning for me sometimes this show anyway, I remember, did you have any piercings as a kid? I my mate, right, Toby Pierce, my em I got my ear pierce when I was sixteen, and he did it diy. We did a couple of beers and he got a clothes peg that put left it on there for about five minutes, took the clothes peg off, got a safety pin and put it through. Do not do this. I got a severe infection and had to go to hospital. Right, I had to have some injections of blood poisoning. Another mate of mine he got two frozen sausages either side of his isn't it the same thing? Safety pin through it? Did you have any piercings?
Speaker 4: My mum and dad were pretty lenient, but the only thing they do he said no to a piercing I wanted to get, and then thank god I didn't get.
Speaker 5: Eyebrow piercing. And they said, part of.
Speaker 2: Me wish is we could go back in a time machine. I pay your mum and Dug some money so that we could just see the photo of you with a bin in her ice baby and eyebrown piercing. Aren't you relieved? Sometimes for the nose? All right? Teenage rebellion smash the system.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell shoe podcast.
Speaker 2: Last this morning. How do you rebel as a teenager? Christian? I also pitched my own ears. My parents didn't even notice. Parents were a lot slacker in the eighties. Yeah, that is certainly true. I brought it, brought a motorbike without to my parents didn't go well when they finally found out, how do you hi?
Speaker 5: How do you conceal that around your mate?
Speaker 2: You walking around? Then then get it on the hog. I don't know how you hide a motorbike, Christian. I also pierced my ear and my mom went so mad. She thought it was common. She didn't speak one word to me for a fortnight. Do you have that there was other words to get in the silent treatment, Sarah. My parents were called socialists, so my sister and I rebel by studying law and science and working for the financial sector, an oil industry. You've got to take Romanian wins wherever you can, Sarah. That's amazing. You became the man. Listen. Kay, I got a text to my daughter a couple of months ago to say she just had a nipples pissed. All I could reply was, oh, all right, let's go to lines now we got Katherine. Good morning, Catherine, Good morning. Hey. Have you had a great weekend? Catherine? How did you rebel as a teenager?
Speaker 6: Well, when I was in high school, and perhaps I may have been underage at this point, a friend of mine always had her parents away at holiday houses, so we would have some sneaky parties at her place, and I would tell my parents that, oh, it was pizza and DBD nights and we were just having girls nights just at her place, just a few of us girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The best friends were always the ones whose parents used to go away off for the weekends. You know, the kids keep encouraging us to go away for the weekend. It went for me none on this.
Speaker 8: Well never, when opportunity knocks, you've got to take the call.
Speaker 9: And so we did.
Speaker 8: And at my twenty first birthday, that friend went up to my parents and said, you know, all those nights we had pizzer and DVD actually we.
Speaker 9: Were having parties with boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't do that. That's shocking, Thank you very much. She called have a good week, Heather, good morning. She didn't know that chat. I don't want to. So the whole studio shook them with iron man posts. So it's fast through it there.
Speaker 5: Heather is ready to say.
Speaker 2: You know, Heather, good morning, Good morning Heather. How do you rebel as a teenager? Mate?
Speaker 9: I wouldn't recommend it now, but I to steal my dad's cigarette in the middle of the night and then go and stand on the toy street and blows the cigarette up into the sta.
Speaker 2: The fact this is like you know, being bathed in the moonlight at midnight. You were having a cheeky fag.
Speaker 9: A cigy Yeah, well, I've liked them with matches and throw the matches out the window and wrapped this cigarette in a toilet paper. But what I didn't realize is my dad had the window was covered, so all the matches were building up, and when my dad went to paint he found them and I blamed.
Speaker 2: Of course you did, that's right, he Thank you very much. Cool, have a good week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Yo, momma highlights me over the weekend was getting to hear the story about some of you may be familiar with this man, Curtis McGrath. Saturday night, Like I said at the start of the show, that my wife and I have invited to some dinner before going to watch the DS game at the MCG by the MCC and obviously this was the big game on the eve of Anzac Day and one of the people who was a guest inn room was a manage just as Curtis McGrath, and I guess he's straight away. He was paralympium and a gold medalist in twenty sixteen in the kayaking. This guy was there because to talk about how you know, we always have to on Anzac Day and over the weekend remember those who sacrificed their life. There are also a lot of veterans and injured army person as well, of which Kurtis is one of them. This is amazing his story. Do you guys know about this guy? N I was literally blown away. You know, sometimes you can we take our lives for granted, right, It almost becomes an ordeal. Everything is an all dinner. I've got to go and do this. Oh, how are we going to get out of here? It's raining? And then I heard his story and I was a completely different lens of my own life and how lucky we are. This guy was in the army. He was offered the chance to go out he's a combat engineer, to go out to Afghanistan. He didn't have to go. He was offered a chance to go, so he didn't really have to go, but he chose as what he signed up for. This is what we go for. So he went out to do with and he had in Afghanistan, which is one of the most dangerous jobs to do. You have to go and clear for lambmites. He triggered off an ied on these improvised explosive devices and in an instant his life changed. Both of his legs beneath the lee and knee were blowing off right, and you know when you go, I can't even imagine the pain. We can't can't think that the most amount of pain we've ever been in. That isn't that? So he said, At first, it was just that this numbing shock as he prompts himself up on one elbow, and there's like debringing dir all over him. He managed to prop himself on one elbow and not quite understanding what just happened. In a heartbeat, and then he says that his legs are next to him, they're not connected to him, and then suddenly there's this unbelievable pain and he reelis a straight away. He's with two or three others in his unit. They're very inexperienced. He's the trained first aida, but he's just lost both of his legs and he's now bleeding out rapidly, and he realizes that the next couple of minutes with that, he's either going to lose his life. He has to tell them what to do. Imagine that in that spit second, you've got to realize, I'm going to have to take charge of my own destiny right now. So he's lying there, his legs have been blown off he has to tell them what amount of morphine to put in, how to apply the tornt case. While he's got all the pain going on. He does this, he also realizes, like the helicopters gon a minute, they will take him to an army base. He'll be transferred to people who haven't got time to understand how much morphine he's already have, and if they administer too much they will kill him. So these seconds of all this information in a war zone, active war zone, he has to tell these guys. He's yelling at them right to tear his clothes off helf's chest, because they will do that on the airplane, right on him in sharpie, how much morphine, what his vitals are so they can see it immediately, to keep him alive. So this is going to all this is going on. He does get airvax right nineteen minutes, they're with him right plying his torner case. They keep them alive. The last word he says to his comrades in that moment is I guess you'll see me at the Paralympics. As a bit of banter. Four years later, four years later, twenty sixteen, we can't imagine what's like to be rehabilitate that he just gets into sport again as a way to give himself purpose in his life and it ignites something in it. Four years after losing his legs beneath the knee, he wins gold at the twenty sixteen Para Olympics.
Speaker 5: What a story story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and at the closing ceremony, right, he's holding the flag for Australia.
Speaker 5: Isn't that amazing? We Go, is he going to Tokyo?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: We I was just literally blown away by a story. And he was saying, how when he got on this plane to Germany, right where there's this state of the art facility that saved people's lives who've had awful injuries like Curtis, he just thought to himself, well, I'll be the worst one on the plane. He said, I wasn't on this plane. Imagine this. I didn't know this happened on this plane. Inside a plane, there are actual makeshift operating theaters. And he said, while he's there, they're doing absolutely like ten hour eleven hour operation surgeons up in the air at thirty thousand feet. You know, we're there having our slacks and drinks and you get nudged around. How are you? How is that even happened? I didn't even know they actually did stuff like that, he said, he wasn't the worst. By long stretching, he realized I'm alive. I'm going to get through this. But yeah, Curtis McGrath, if you're feeling today on a Monday, like we all do sometimes, like oh my god, it's a Monday, it's a start of the week. I've got the dentist tomorrow. Just think about that. Sometimes we take it all for granted. How lucky we are to actually be alive. So yeah, look it up online. It's an amazing story. I think he's written a book about it as one rightly so, Curtis McGrath, we'll see him in Tokyo. The Christian o'connells Show podcast Monday Morning, let's do it. It's just another misshard Monday, Christian O'Connell's miss Heard lyrics. You send in your Misshurd lyrics every Monday morning. We play them back and if we agree with the miss here you think you're hearing, you'll hear this. If not for the really great ones, Hall of Favor last week, Hall of Famous for Rick and it's bring me to life by evan essence. Don't let me die here amongst the salad roles. What a way to die? Hey, and with nine inch nails closer? My whole existence is flan. I still love that. Let's get into them first. Then John with Camila Cabello and Havana. It took me back to East Atlanta is the or is it he took me back to ease the Lama? What a great we'll say tonight, kids are away? Were you going to.
Speaker 1: The la?
Speaker 2: There? Here again?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: I so wish, but I'm afraid no denied. Easing of the Lama five six, seven, eight by steps amazingly which the seminole? By carrying my boots scooting baby is driving me crazy. My obsession from a Western my dance floor date.
Speaker 5: Good God, I had that single.
Speaker 2: Up. It's the first way to meet. You have a problem, you don't judge, We accept you here type of intervention? Or is it? My boot scooting baby is driving me crazy? In my obsession from a Western? My dad's called Dave OSSI, yes, yes, it's there, and you know what, come on in? Wow done, Karen, that's great. My dad's called Dave. Luke McGuire's got this lunars, I got five on it. I got five on it. Grab you four. Let's get keyed whatever? Or is it I got five on it? Grab you four. Let's get Keith. Yeah, let's get Keith much better lyrics.
Speaker 5: Let's get Keith. Don't grab you five for that, Keith.
Speaker 2: Lets get the k dog Luke weldne Hall of Famer for you. What about William teenage dirt bag Whitas. He lives on my block, he drives in Iraq.
Speaker 1: He lives on Black and he drives Arrah.
Speaker 2: Or is it he lives on my block and he drives in Iraq.
Speaker 7: He lives on Blah and he drives Narah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, William, that's very good. Christian. I was listening to All Apologies by Nirvana when I was actually singing about this mysterious couple in the actual lyrics and Nirvana All Apologies is from Sarah in the Sun Married Buried. This is a great It's going to ruin the song for a lot of Aigner fans. Or is it in the Sun Mary Barry? Okay, we're listening up for Mary Barry.
Speaker 10: Ever, Yeah, that might be one of my favorite hold of famers in the air who knew Kirk Cobaine.
Speaker 2: We finally find out all thesues later. At the end is saying Mary Barry.
Speaker 7: Elm Wow, hall of favor, record.
Speaker 2: Number, hold of famous, this morning Wow done. Everyone. Keep them coming the engine the next seven days for next Mondays, email the mass always whenever you get your misshur lyrics Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU word everyone.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: On Friday Show. This is the joy sound. This is actually what it sounds like. I don't know what it is, whether it's bliss, but anyways, Devena in a tank, in a fifty two ton tank crushing two cars live on Friday Show, ticking off her bucket list.
Speaker 4: You can see the videos and photos of her on our Facebook pageant Instagram and that is pure joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a great photo of her at the end of it. She's got double thumbs up. Right, you're not let you a kid on Christmas Day with the brand new bike, right, double thumbs up, grinning from it to ear a real big grin. It actually cheers you up. This all started then us trying to tick off a makeap and for you bucket list. Things. When we heard about Dave Sherwood who was turning forty, his wife Michelle say, could you help me? His bucket list is quite unusual one when he turns forty on a Friday, he'd love to be like a rock star. Through a TV through a window. We found a house, second floor, big old TV donate by you guys. And this is what sounded like. That is what it sounds like, a TV going through a window. And then now we went on to Divina. So we managed to get hold of the tank, We managed to get hold of cars donated by you guys. What can we make happen for you? This comes from Pauline Christian just got to work Friday morning after listen to Divina on the show loved him. I'm turning the Big six to so this year. The big thing I'd love in my bucket this is a full on pie fight. You know you've seen this in movies, custard pie fight. You don't do that in movies anymore. They now, what was the last time you saw a full on pie fight? Not in the last what two decades in movie making? I have plenties rellies, friends and workmates, so love to join in and you guys could too as well. That's from Pauline Christian. I've been listening to make it happen on the bucket list, and why I'd I'd love to do is swim with sharks. They're always fascinated me and I'd love to look one straight in the eye. I don't think they offer that experience. We can gather and just look it in the eye, you know, stare one out who blinks first. Not sure how it would sound on the radio. Well, producer Rio, we know what he did with them, went all that way to commentate and said, nothing is take a microphone down there and go I toy'.
Speaker 5: Looking at the shark right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, whoa all? The shark just blinked and you know they blinked. But I do love this one for Megan Christian. After the trouvel in the world and living in other countries, now back home in Australia for fourteen years, I'm settled into the life of a mother and wife. However, what I'd love to do for my fiftieth birthday this year is blow something up. I mean, we've done this, We've done this. I think it's about leveling up now, guys, whether it be participating in a deminition of a building or blowing up a car. As long as it's a big explosion, I don't care. Please help me shed my hon drum existence for my fiftieth and let me start a new decade with a big bang. Megan, this is a great one. I don't know. I don't know how we go about getting this show anywhere near explosives? Do you imagine all the paper what the team had to do to go anywhere near a fifty two ton tank in a muddy field. Hugely dangerous. It can crush a car, It could easily crush this little team. How do we get anywhere near explosives? But anyway, Megan, I love it. And if you've got any and you'll listen to this, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast in a city obsessed fueled by caffeine and coffee. Today is Thank your Barista Day. How have you thanked Omar our barista Patsy downstairs?
Speaker 3: Not today, I haven't, but I have previously.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, he's a pride. Thank you. That's the way Patsy works. If she said, happy birthday to you once a couple of years ago. I'll never expect it again.
Speaker 5: That thank you, omar. That should last you a month.
Speaker 2: No good for the risk set of a year now, my young man.
Speaker 3: On your coffee, which is nice? What you'll wave little notes on the top of your on.
Speaker 2: Neither writes the englishman or mine. I'm the only one in town today, is Thank your maist today. Strange? Actually our team half of us don't drink coffee. You don't really have much.
Speaker 5: No, I don't drink. I feel jittery if I drink coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm terrible. Yeah, whereas you chug it? No?
Speaker 3: On, this is my second actually third coffee bag for the day. But once the show is there's a coffee bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're brilliant, really yes, yes, Robert Harrett said his name, Yeah, Robert Timms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes my home his name like that. Perhaps he thinks like David Jones is the guy at the back there in an overall and a ware house called two Jans. It's portraya Jones. Here is David in today. I need to get these exchange all right, Thank your barist today. Did we know about the origins of coffee. I did not the Ethiopian soufis in fifteen hundred monks who saw hyperactive goats eating coffee cherries and realized they could use them themselves to stay up all night and pray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's a hyperactive goat look like?
Speaker 2: No? I did. Ninety five percent. Sorry, seventy five percent made it up to sound a bit better. Seventy five percent of Australians have a coffee everydeo. I thought there'd be a lot higher. What do you think the most popular order is patsy.
Speaker 3: Oh, probably just like a flat white.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid that's number two. My son effects thirty five percent, with a latte flat white at number two and coffee fans cappuccinos at number three. Haven't got four or five? Losing interest? Alright, Barrista Movies, here we go, Meet the mockers. Gold inglorious Barristas Silver. Damn it thought it was gold. The fault in our Starbucks gold refill Philadelphia Silver, Still sleepless in Seattle, all that caffeine away, Oh, Tommy's all caffeinated gold? Thank you? What have you got? Barista Movies?
Speaker 5: Jack The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Oh, Gold flat White and the Seven Dwarves.
Speaker 2: That's really good. That's really good. Gold plus.
Speaker 5: Some like it hot with milk and two sugars please.
Speaker 2: And Bronze the other side of the Mountain Apeaks.
Speaker 5: And Jimmy Neutron soy genius.
Speaker 2: No, that's good. That's back up though. Gold. Alright, what have you got then? Texas your barista movies on Thank your Barista Day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today is Thank your Barista Day when you're getting a Bruce so thank you. So today we're looking for your barista movies. Jackie boy, you're ready to mark? Yeah, yeah, you and you me and Blend forty three Silver. Sorry, Maddy, I think I screwed it up. Grind I had that jack grinding Nemo Gold's Good.
Speaker 5: Life of Chai not technically your put gold with.
Speaker 2: Some cinnamon and honey please, sir, meet the Frothers Cold Alana, well done. Uh this is spinal frape silver phone alone silver Uh, Edward Edward Barista hands you tried and boy, you fail you first and welcome to them the froth Element, Bronze, plunging, Miss Daisy, Silver Horton, here's a brew Gold Ben and Ted's Expresso Adventures Silver plus ten things I hate about the brew Silver plus the hills have dilated eyes. That is really smart. Duke's Chai hard silver, my fair trade Lady Silver plus men who stare at coffee cups, No bronze, bean girls, Silver girls, Yes he knows Barista in the midst. Brista in the Midst. Silver coming to Arabica. Silver plus Libby two flat white men can't jump. Silver Three men in a bubbaccino.
Speaker 5: Oh cold, I know what.
Speaker 2: You brewed last summer. Silver tough lot Marty a bariststar is born Silver Godzilla. He's a Thursday fire show Godzilla versus cafe. Oh what about?
Speaker 5: I was excited for the girls little one but bronze.
Speaker 2: Oh you let them down, Daniel, Me myself and caffeine.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's gold.
Speaker 2: Chai Chai bang Bang Gold great name for a coffee shop, right, Chai Chai bang Bang. A weekend at Beanies, Gold latte actually still love actually.
Speaker 5: Silver, the plunge your games Silver plus, you mean.
Speaker 2: A cup of tea? What have you me waking away today? That's a new dude today. Gold Grinding. Miss Daisy is up on Daisy Silver and Juice Pigo you mentioned. I've seen all those movies. I've initial Rob Schneider for the first one. Juice Bigelow, European Piccolo.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian o'connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Some people get carried away, I'm afraid to say on the atwork time waster milking Miss Daisy, I'm glad we've moved on Armor Way first to end the show today. Sorry for that thought in your mind, Melman. Are back tomorrow morning. We'll have three topic Tuesday title. Today's show is Father Always Drives. Thank you very much all the emails and stories today. We're back tomorrow morning. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast