Speaker 1: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: Hello? Everyone, you speak Mitchell, I'm two weak.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're trying to steal my thunder, aren't you trying to?
Speaker 2: If we're counting, you're the sicker one that I am. I'm actually fine, I'm fine now. Hello everyone, welcome. I'm Mitch and I here jumping on. We thought we'd just touch base and explain why the hell there's no episode this week, because there's a good reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is not the one hundredth episode. This doesn't count. This isn't it because it was meant to be a big mile soone our one hundredth episode of the podcast, and it felt like the universe just didn't want it to happen in a way. We were meant to release it today, but well, firstly, we're basically just here to explain to you why we've postponed it for a week.
Speaker 2: If we also didn't want to leave you with nothing in the feed. So consider this ninety nine point five ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is not one hundred. It's on account. So the first day we're meant to record Mitchell Cherry the Drama Queen was like, ah, I've been in hospital, can't do it. And I was like, okay, fair enough. And then we rescheduled our recording and then I went and got COVID, didn't I and I currently still have COVID as i'm speaking to you.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? You sound alright? You've just had a he's had a one of those nasal sticks up his nose for the ten minutes before we started recording. But you look good?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Yeah. No, I think the worst of it's over, like the fevers and chills and the aches and pains and all that. I think I'm past that. But now, yeah, I still just feel really fatigued. The only thing I'm really noticing now is my eyes are really singing, and I've got that like headache at the front. It feels like you know, when you go swimming in a chlorine pool and you leave your eyes open. It feels like that and it just won't go away. And you know after swimming you also feel a bit tired. Yeah, that's where I'm at. I've just got sore eyes and I'm bloody fatigued. Yeah, I'm actually I'm really kind of scared that I'm going to be one of those poor bastards that gets the long COVID and just the fatigue sticks around. Because if that happens, I don't know how I'm gonna funk. This is not easy.
Speaker 2: You sound like my mom my mum claims she's got the long COVID. Also, to be honest, when I was in hospital, which I haven't even explained, maybe we should look back into that, but that's what in the emergency room, they're like, this very well could be a COVID, a long COVID symptom, or something to do with you having COVID in December, because I thought I was having a heart attack. Really, if everyone was wondering, I genuinely thought it was really quite horrific. Monday night, I had chest pains and I was on air doing the show, and I was like, oh, this feels it was like a pressure in my chest. I'm like, I don't like this. So then I was like, oh my god, chest pains. And then I go, I'll be all right, do the show. As I'm driving home, they get worse. I get short of breath, they get really dizzy, and then I freak myself out, which you would right like, I got scared by the time I get home, and then I get inside and I almost like collapse, like I almost pass out. But I was freaking myself out. I thought, oh my god, I'm gonna have a heart attack and I'm gonna die and covering rain, i'mor in crocs. So I sit on the end of the bed.
Speaker 1: Did you find out what it was?
Speaker 2: D Yeah, yeah, yeah, they think it is. It could be long COVID. No heart what they call it a cardio zero cardio vascular events occurred. My heart was fine, it's strong and healthy. They think I just had chest pain because I'm overweight, and that led to anxiety and I freak myself out, had a major anxiety attack. Also, the shortness of breath is a symptom of long COVID. Just a mess. So I took a day off, well deserved day off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I didn't want to self diagnose because I don't know what I'm talking about. But as you were describing it to me, I thought, that sounds exactly like a panic attack I've had. You get the chest pain and then you start to freak out about that, which ironically causes anxiety, and then the heart starts beating faster and then you freak yourself out. Yeah so yeah, that kind of sounds like that's what that was.
Speaker 2: But now I've got myself in this mess, and I've got to go to a cardiologist tomorrow and walk on a treadmill topless, like Hi, Mitchell, please bring your active where no need for a shirt on the treadmill. I might even take a photo to show you how tomorrow. I don't even know. I'm picturing like a rat in like a Maybeline lab. We have a test makeup on rats. I feel like I'm going to be wired walking in this glass box. I've got to do a full stress test.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how mortifying.
Speaker 2: Also stressed, and I've got to wear a hole to monitor for three nights. I've got to wear a like a backpack. I had to do that too.
Speaker 1: What for when I had my my anxiety meltdown, my psychiatric recess as we famously refer to it, as, they wanted to rule out any you know, heart issues, So they strapped that thing to me for a few days. Wow. Yeah, No, I've been there. I've been there, and similarly, you've you've been here, you've had COVID so yeah, we were just on a little switchery here. But anyway, that's the reason why we didn't want to do our one hundredth episode this week, because I feel like it's going to be a special ish one, you know what I mean, And we wanted to do it properly rather than me stuck working from home and you're feeling like shit. So it'll happen, but it'll be next week instead of this week.
Speaker 2: It's coming, and we wanted to just jump on and say hi and let you know that we're actually doing mits. You really a higher risk than I am. Did you have the first like night or two fever? Couldn't sleep, weird dreams?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the insomnia, all of that. It's it's not fun. I know that everyone's attitude towards COVID has kind of become, ah, well whatever, if I get it, I get it. But if you can avoid it, I do recommend avoiding it because I'm not enjoying it. It's not fun. And I mean, hopefully I test negative and I'm able to come into the studio next week for the one hundredth episode and we'll be able to get pissed and have fun and.
Speaker 2: Celebrate we have big guest booked, very exciting, full circle moment. I actually think we did mention it. Didn't we mentioned the guest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ben fordam no, poor Ben. I had to text them be like sorry, committed another day because mintill she is in hospital, and then it was sorry, committed next week. I've got COVID, So we've really mucked it.
Speaker 2: Did he show any interest in my in my hospitalization?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't have cared less.
Speaker 2: No, he was like, can do bro, God, he's so fucking masculine. Anyway, I'm excited for that. So we had some people messages on Injurian Idiots in our secret Facebook group asking us to do a Q and A, which I think we should do. Mitch you in our hundredth episode. I think if you've got a question for us that you have always wanted to ask, I can't let me find it. But she had really good questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I think we should do that. I'm going to put a thing on Instagram saying, you know, send us any questions. We haven't done a Q and A since like season one, I think, and so yeah, any questions you got, hit us up on Instagram. You can just DM them to us, or if you seemates a sorry, you can apply to that. But yeah, we'll answer all your questions. Apparently we've left a lot of things to the imagination. In episode there's a few loose ends that haven't been tied up.
Speaker 2: It was Sarah Tooey. Sarah tooy said, is it just me? Or has anyone been listening to old episodes while working from home only to find themselves wondering about the most random fan shit? She said, did Churi ever start washing his legs? Did Jack find Koumbs's jumper? That's Jack vis hang on.
Speaker 1: I was going to save these questions for the one hundredth episode, but why don't we answer these ones from Sarah? Now? Okay, anyone who wants to send any more questions three you can do someone instagram at a couple of inches and they will answer those ones in the one hundred.
Speaker 2: Did Jury ever start washing his legs? I think I did for a brief period, but I've worked out that if you soapin up up top, the residual drips down and it takes the GrITT and grime off.
Speaker 1: I always thought the same thing, but I was thinking to myself yesterday. Huh, that's spray tann I got for Mardi Gras. Why is it washed off everywhere except my legs? And then I just like I put one stroke of soap in my legs and it came off. I was like, Oh, that's gross that it has been lingering there for days, because like the ten went away from everywhere except my legs. So yeah, I actually do recommend paying special attention to the legs.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing. I often wear jeans, I'm not doing that much strenuous leg work, but I still don't wash my legs. No, there's your answer, Sirah. This is for you mech Did Jack Vision find Kombs's jumper? No?
Speaker 1: I never got it back. That's a throwback to when I confronted Jack because he borrowed a jumper of mine, never gave it back, and it's been years. So I just I've accepted that it's gone.
Speaker 2: Screw him. His Pethos still alive. Petho is still alive. Petho's over in my house last night, alive and thriving. I don't think he listens anymore. He got a big promotion at work. He's a very busy boy.
Speaker 1: Pathos, your boss now, So it's a bit, yeah, the bit of a conflict of interest, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in the same way that we were friends. You know, when your friend gets to a level of like superiority, that's like, shut up, I don't listen to you. It's that relationship. But if he wants to get stir, he does.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're still alive and thriving and single ladies. Did Kums's mum ever get her car humidifier?
Speaker 1: No. I actually posted about this in the group the other day, so you know how, mum's the big do terror mum. She's obsessed with the essential oils. She told me recently that during the drought she stopped buying them just to save a bit of coin, and then she realized that her life was absolutely fine without them. So I don't think she's gone back. I don't think she needs the car to few there anymore.
Speaker 2: That was early. That's a reference to the Mitch was trying to find who could buy the cheapest item online, and I think I got Mitch's seventy cents humidifier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. It's a diffuser for the car anyway. No, Jane never got one, but I do have one. I still used that one you got me for when I had laryn gitis. I was like putting oils in the car.
Speaker 2: Use it for COVID. Put some eucalyptus oil in there. Has Jury stopped leaving nail clippings? Actually she misspelled and said mail clippings in the studio. That was from my brief stint as an os post mail boy. No, I have stopped biting my nails as bad as I was. Also, I don't do it when I'm anxious or nervous anymore. I think it's more so that that was early days in the studio too, So that was my early days of the show. Now I'm like, nah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Remember Kyle Thandaland's raged at you?
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, yeah many times? Not anymore. Best friends. Has Hayden started paying for fuel? No?
Speaker 1: No, we were talking about that the other day that he realized of how good he's, how good he's got it, like it's basically got a personal driver, Yeah, he does it. Didn't get his license.
Speaker 2: It was his birthday this weekend and we had a party at our house last night that Mitch Sadley missed out on the Euphoria themed party. I went as the Ecstasy tablet. Mitchell was very sad because Mitch and I, I don't know, I don't think you ever actually admitted to this, But in my head we were going to go as both halves of an ecstasy table with them.
Speaker 1: We were going to go with matching Ecki's and.
Speaker 2: I got a lidden Craft to go, Oh, can I have a big giant piece of disc and she went, sure, what are you making? I went, I'm going as a CD rum, a PingER pig. Yeah, I'll go as a PingER. No, Hayden hasn't started paying for fuel. It's shocking, all right. Second last one, does let Her Go? Still fuck off cubs completely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the most irritating songs I've ever heard in my whole life.
Speaker 2: What about the new one which has overtaken it? We don't talk about Bruno from Disney's enchantor have you heard that?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're not talking about let It Go from Frozen?
Speaker 2: Does let Her Go? What is she talking about? Then?
Speaker 1: That song that I hate because I think that it sounds like Scabbards the Rat from Harry Potter, only no get out loud, I get the ick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, sorry, you like let It Let it go from frozen, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't dislike it. It's not it's not my Spotify wrapped, but like, yeah, sure it's fine.
Speaker 2: Finally drum Roll has Cheery started eat stringers again. No, I don't. I'm traumatized. I have PTSD. I enjoy soft cheeses, but I also eat mozzarella, like I have mozzarella salad and put mozzrella on my sandwiches. So all the stringeras is just a tube form of mozzarella. So yes, I am eating it, but never the brand stringers. I'm too traumatized.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, and Althor, you're an adult now, though you don't really need to eat the cheese string I'm not light and.
Speaker 2: Easy now because which I'll talk about in one hundredth episode. Because the doctor was like, you're a big boy. You're twenty six. You can probably be a bit bigger for ten more years, but you really need to, you know, you probably should lose weight. And I said, I know. So I had the freak out about my heart even though it's not a heart related illness. I'm in full light and eazy mode.
Speaker 1: It's shocking, really, The Frozen ones.
Speaker 2: The Frozen ones. Yeah, and we ordered it didn't realize they were frozen. Don't even have a microwave.
Speaker 1: What the hell? How are you going to heat them up?
Speaker 2: Boil them?
Speaker 1: And I though you don't have a microwave.
Speaker 2: No, because we had one, a really big brevel one in the old house and this the slot in this house is too small so we can't fit it and we don't have bench space.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just get it smaller one. Oh my god. That's very basic problem solving and was.
Speaker 2: Going to came up anyway. Guys, this is our ninety nine point five. What can I say? Ninety nine point five? Do a jive and we'll be back next week for episode one hundred. Thank you for you know, standing by as well. We're ill day, so this is not the one hundredth episode. We'll be pushing it back by a week because I've got COVID.
Speaker 1: Mitch has been unwell as well. So yeah, we will be there eventually, and we want to make it a significant episode. We didn't want to half ass it with you know, one of us working from home.
Speaker 2: Or whenever we do an event, we've done We've done a birthday episode from me, We've done a birthday episode for you I think we did fifty. We celebrated at fifty. We've done We've had big Landmark episodes and this is going to be the biggest one yet. It's going to be exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should see. I've bordered smash cakes with like the one hundred on it and like our face and shit and like the screens and everything that's going to be decorations. Yeah, it's going to be fun, which is all irrelevant to the podcast itself. The episode could be shipped, but we'll decorate the studio little. Also, it feels like if we made it, but none.
Speaker 2: Of you will be able to see it. And if you have a question for us, if you want an unanswered if you've got an unanswered iim question from the old episode something niche don't ask us what shampoo does Mitchell use? It's not that Q and A. These are unanswered questions that you've got.
Speaker 1: I feel like it can be it can be anything. It can be questions about the podcast, questions about behind the scenes, questions about either of us, whatever you want. And if it's send for we just won't answer it, but you risk it and send it.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll see you next week. Thank you, for listening. Guys, we love you. Look after yourself, Mitch.
Speaker 1: We'll catch you then, thank you.
Speaker 2: I will see you guys. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of mitches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.