Speaker 1: You'll see a peripaus mepausal women damaging a lot of property.
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 3: How to witch bitch.
Speaker 1: Michelle the Witch of Moonslane How to witch bach? Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Day to you two.
Speaker 1: Now today is Valentine's Day, of course. Now is there any kind of witchy history when it comes to Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: And I know there'd be lots of people doing love spells today as well. I'm definitely haning that energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Just Happy Valentine's to everybody out there.
Speaker 4: But Valentine himself was actually a priest oh goodness, okay, ah, and he was secretly marrying people against Claudius the Second, who was an emperor at the time. He was marrying them in secret, but this actual emperor thought that he would preferred men not to be married so that they would make better soldiers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so band to be married?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? Yeah, and he was doing it in secret. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he also had a lover who he used to sign off your Valentine Ah where you get from? Get it from? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But it was basically a Roman Roman tradition, tradition of Rome and Roman, and then he also was a Christian at the time, so therefore he became a priest. But yeah, so that's I guess a bit of a crossover from pagan Very nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very nice, very nice.
Speaker 1: All right, Because it's Valentine's Day, we thought we'd talk about perimenopause.
Speaker 2: And why you put your Valentine off.
Speaker 1: Why I'm too hot at night to even be near my Valentine. No, we actually have had a lot of comments from people about perimenopause, which I'm so glad people are talking about.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Shelley Haughton's got a fantastic book out about it. There's a number of different podcasts about perimenopause, and it's for women who don't understand what's going on with their bodies as they ate, which now it's always different for everybody, and if you are experienced symptoms, you know there are obviously ways in which you can talk to your doctor and everything else about it. Going through it myself at the moment, where are you.
Speaker 3: At, I've started, you started? Yes, good times for all of us.
Speaker 1: But it is actually quite an amazing thing that more women are talking about and therefore I think as well, it helps us understand our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, everyone.
Speaker 4: Else when they suddenly turned bitchy and twitchy and then they didn't actually speak about it, so no one spoke about it.
Speaker 1: And a number of different people I know as well, obviously, the group of girls that I went through school with, a lot of friends that I have as well, all experiencing it differently. So we are going to talk about it today because it's come up a number of different times with the women that listen to the podcast or even the friends that we have as well. So how a little bit of witchcraft can actually help anything, can help you through this time period because it's just a bit bizarre. Obviously, once again back to the fact, Michelle is not a doctor. She has no degrees whatsoever other than being a legend and which so yeah, so what have we got for us with perimenopause?
Speaker 4: Okay, so with perimenopause it really is a news cycle.
Speaker 2: So we go from maiden mother to chrome.
Speaker 4: So we're not crones yet but no, but we are wise women, so we're coming into the wise So rather than thinking.
Speaker 2: You know, and my body is letting me down. It's actually not.
Speaker 4: It's preparing us for the fact that we've now got all this wisdom and we're still young enough to be able to do the things that we love. So I mean, of course we have the hot flushes and we have things like that, but I feel like it's really an empowering time for us as well.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 4: There is one herb that you can do as a tenture to help you, and it's sage, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 4: So sage is really good for moodiness. It's great for hot flushes, so with that, and it's actually good for the libido.
Speaker 2: So you can take sage.
Speaker 4: So you buy the fresh stuf, you pop it into half water, you can put half vinegar, or you can actually put some alcohol with it, okay, and leave it overnight and then take the sage out and give it a shot in the morning. And that actually really does regulate and help you. Okay, Mother's nature. There absolutely's a funny we used sage to protect ourselves, but sage is actually the herd that can really help us regulate our body to burn.
Speaker 3: I guess anything can help. And the funk off spray is really good.
Speaker 2: Get away from me Spraceprayce And.
Speaker 4: I definitely think with the alcohol. I just think maybe it's the shot of alcohol you feel good for the Coactage is definitely good, joking Sage is really good.
Speaker 2: You can look it up.
Speaker 4: It's brilliant for moodiness and to regulate the body. Yeah, because that's what we feel like. We feel like we're on a bit of a rollercoaster, don't we.
Speaker 3: Something as well.
Speaker 1: I mean we've talked about meditation before as well. That's something that's really important. Listening to your body and also stopping the needy talk because I think due to the fact that your body is going through so much. You know, you've got your irregular periods, you've got the hotplush, you've got everything going on. You instantly hate someone for absolutely no reason. Watching how you're actually talking to yourself, and that's one thing that with this podcast we've discussed, particularly with women, young girls as well men whoever. It's about watching that language that you're using on yourself and watching what you're putting out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that you can sort of see what menopause will do for your perimenopause will do to you when you actually look at how did you go through puberty, because a lot of people that had hard time through puberty with the hormones. Unfortunately, we know that this is what's going to happen. And I mean people can do it naturally, People can go and get help, you know, whatever, whatever it is, whatever works for you. But again it's a mindset. If you know that you're you know, really upset or moody, just take some time, have a even Cama malt is really good too. It just sort of irregulated regulates the body, and just come down, take more time to get ready, things like that, and be gentle and kind to yourself.
Speaker 2: Remember you're a wise woman now.
Speaker 4: And I feel if we put that accolade to it, it makes you feel a lot better about it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I do that a lot.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because the women who that it's affecting is they've probably had a family, their family is growing. This is the time maybe for them to stop and take care of themselves as well.
Speaker 2: We'll go and watch the film too, and where she goes to wander.
Speaker 3: Ah still Magnolias.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, it's is it fried green tomatoes?
Speaker 2: Fried green tomatoes? Yeah, So that's that's brilliant where she goes to.
Speaker 4: Wander and yeah, she's She's said, if you're going to watch that movie, which is absolutely fabulous, you'll see.
Speaker 3: A damaging a lot of property. All right. So there's some hints and as well, we'd love to hear from you if there.
Speaker 2: Is, what's something you take?
Speaker 1: Yeah with that kind of stuff as well, A big hello on TikTok to take wheatlands.
Speaker 4: And also remember your friends too. I think you know, just a phone call if you're feeling down. You know, I always have that friend that you can just sort of even if it's a text, just to say feeling down today, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Just shoot that.
Speaker 4: You know, that's your key to shoot someone something nice about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm lovely TikTok Tanya Whetland, Elsie and rach Mayer on Instagram, Just Bindy Jay Gunson and Wendy Campbell sixty seven. I know a Wendy Campbell. I hope that's her as well. Lots of people have been commenting as well. I actually put the hext's episode on in the car. First time my husband had listened to the podcast was crossing as low.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: Perfect kidkat her namies and obviously giving her husband quite an introduction to hex sing. We do have Erico who's listening from southern California. My alta is dedicated to is it Heckerty? Yes, So I'd love to hear an episode on her.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can do that. Now.
Speaker 1: She's had us on TikTok too, so now we have to do it long time audio listeners, so we decided to be here and put faces to the voices.
Speaker 3: Love you too very much, that's very nice.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Another person who listens to us while we're going to the house, which is hilarious. Whatever gets you through, whatever gets you through.
Speaker 2: That's it all right.
Speaker 1: As always, we'd love to hear from you as well. And I mean perimenopause as well. We haven't really kind of well obviously we said we're not medical people at all, but whatever works, whatever works for you, and I just know that their sisters.
Speaker 3: Out there for you as well. Yeah, we're all hating on each other. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Thank you as well to all the people listening on Spotify have sent us some messages lots of compliments, which is nice, very nice. I'd love listening to you kind of wait to hear the next one. There's also someone as well. Oh, I used to have teeth falling out dreams for years. I have that all the time, all the time, and they all what or cover? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's usually a trauma dream about like pulling, like something's really difficult.
Speaker 2: It's like pulling teeth.
Speaker 3: Okay, so obviously look look.
Speaker 4: At what's going around in your life, like are you're feeling like you're you know, running from pill at the post and you don't have any time for yourself and people are being you know, disagreeable.
Speaker 2: It's like pulling teeth. Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, thanks for that reading.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's your time to do the stars brilliant.
Speaker 4: So February the fourteenth, Happy Valentine's to the lovers out there. So aries, there's passionate fires are burning bright this week, whether in a current relationship or seeking a new connection, expect thrilling moments that ignite your heart. Dare to take the lead and express your emotions boldly. Taurus Venus is whispering sweet nothings in your ear. This is a week to surround yourself with comfort and romance. A cozy night in or a delightful dinner date could deepen connections and bring harmony.
Speaker 2: Gemini.
Speaker 4: Communication is key for you this week, Whether through heartfelt conversations or a playful banter, your words will weave magic in relationships. So be open and honest, and love will follow. Cancer. Your nurturing nature is a beacon of love this week. Whether you're planning a surprise for your partner or simply spending quality time together, your thoughtfulness will create precious moments.
Speaker 2: Leo. Romance is grand.
Speaker 4: And luxurious for you now, so expect grand guestures and heartfelt expressions to take center stage.
Speaker 2: Whether you're giving or receiving.
Speaker 4: Love promises to be dramatic as it is tender Virgo, details matter this week. Your attentiveness to your partner won't go unnoticed, So plan a thoughtful surprise or dive into a shared passion to strengthen your bond.
Speaker 2: Libra.
Speaker 4: Harmony and balance are your key this week as you seek to connect deeper with others, Embrace or compromise and cooperate. A beautiful blend of affection and understanding awaits you. Scorpio intensity and mysteries surround your love life. Now you might find yourself drawn to deep conversations and connections, So embrace vulnerability and watch a new level of intimacy unfold. Sagittarius, Adventure and spontaneity are your love language this week. Whether exploring new places or trying new experiences together, your enthusiasm will lead to thrilling and unforgettable moments. Capricorn, stability and security are on your focus or on your radar. This is a great time to build foundations and lay down what you're expecting. In relationships, a shared goal or commitment may come through for you this week. Aquerius Innovation and creativity and love are highlighted. Express your unique self and encourage your partner to do the same. Your ability to think outside of the box will bring exciting dynamics. Pisces, Romantic daydreams will become reality now, so let your intuition guide you towards tender, heartfelt moments. Emotional connections and empathy will also enhance your bond that you share with your partner.
Speaker 2: And that's the stars.
Speaker 1: Thank you well done on getting through that. Thank you for joining us. Make sure to share the podcast with your friends. Next week, You've organized a wizard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be fine.
Speaker 3: The wizard, yeah, someone who you grew up with as well, and you.
Speaker 2: In my twenties yeah, no, for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Are you in your prime then?
Speaker 2: I was in my prime?
Speaker 3: Actually, how far into witchcraft were you when you knew him?
Speaker 4: Well, I started at fifteen, so I was probably met him around twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 3: Okay, so just a beginner, Just a beginner, okay, all right, Well, look forward to having a chat.
Speaker 1: Feel free to rate on your favorite podcast platform as well.
Speaker 4: Five stars, Thank you, thank you, good work podcasts.