Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Common Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Best question of the week. What time are you knocking off today? And then we want to know also what is the high light of your weekend? What have you got on that you're looking forward to anything? Share it with us now knock on Friday, Brenda? Yeah, Brenda, I want to put you on first because you're doing a great thing.
Speaker 3: You're doing the Big Shave.
Speaker 1: Absolutely good on you.
Speaker 2: How can we support you? I'll sponsor you. I'd be very happy to.
Speaker 4: I'd have to try and share the link. I'm not very tech savvy with all that.
Speaker 3: We don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Tell you what we do after we've had a chat. You stay on a hold, we'll get the details and we'll put them. I'll do them before the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, cool, no worries.
Speaker 3: Are you a nurse, Brenda?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then what time is the Big Shave?
Speaker 5: So quarter past one tomorrow afternoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you nervous?
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really excited.
Speaker 3: Is it all coming off you having a Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I go on the whole the whole Thing'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do the whole thing. All those luscious Brenda locks.
Speaker 5: They're going yep, yep, they're gone a bit gray anyway.
Speaker 3: So this go so happens.
Speaker 2: We get to our ages more and more. Every day you wake up, there's a few more coming through.
Speaker 3: Brenda. Good on you for doing this. You're doing it with some colleagues as.
Speaker 1: Well, not just me.
Speaker 2: Ah brilliant. Well, please down the line. We'll get your details and then we can worry about the rest of it. How we can tell people I'm sponsored. But I'd love to good on you that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no worries, Good luck, Brenda, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll speak to bored Brenda on Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: It just sounds like she's surprised.
Speaker 2: I thought he's gonna spoiler and he'd be bore Brenda.
Speaker 3: Johnny boy, come.
Speaker 1: On in, John morning, Here are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good John? And what time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 1: At about eleven thirty this morning, I'm on the way.
Speaker 3: In there, so oh no early midday day as I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do daytime disco programs for the disabled.
Speaker 3: And John, what is your highlight this weekend?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in a band and this is our second gig in now. The original members of the drummer and the bass player started the band forty five years ago and they hadn't played together in forty years. So they got the b you've.
Speaker 3: Only done two gigs in forty five years?
Speaker 1: Was the original member? The original members have yes? Yes, So they got the band back together, did the old Blues Brothers thing and decided, look, let's get together and and rehash old times when we were teenagers. So we did all that and they got some of us rizos together and it's our second gig on Saturday. I am Scotty's garage.
Speaker 3: And where is it in Seaford?
Speaker 1: That's in Seaford in Miles Groves, number seventy one, Miles grow.
Speaker 3: Great, Okay, I hope you enjoy tomorrow night with your buddies.
Speaker 1: Oh we're going to have a bomb, mate. We're batch out John Cougar over Billy all the hard rock, rolling star and stuff.
Speaker 3: So brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's to be a great night there in Seaford. You enjoy it, John, Thank you, all right, take care.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Dylan. Come on in Dylan.
Speaker 1: How are we doing? People? Good morning?
Speaker 2: People, be good people, be good.
Speaker 3: What's going on with you, mate? What tell me knock it off?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Three thirty on the money today? You know nothing, no overtime for us, that's.
Speaker 3: The fucking And what is your highlight this weekend dinner?
Speaker 1: Well, we have a my daughter's basketball match earlier in the morning, eight thirty starts or something, and then Saturday men, yeah that's and then the sun's later on. But in between that, me and the wife fingers in the air going on a date. But we're actually going to pick up our baby toy poodle puppy, which the kids have no idea about, so very exciting for the third baby.
Speaker 3: Are you filming all of this when they we will.
Speaker 1: Be the mother's over from New Zealand, so she's going to be holding the camera. She'sn't on the surprise, so I'm pretty sure there's either going to be tears, screams.
Speaker 4: Or all of that.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we lockdown? Little little dog Redgie? It's a toy poodle. They are They are telling you what your kids will.
Speaker 3: Fall in love with the toy poodle. They are literally like a toy dog.
Speaker 2: This thing begs you to pick him up and actually cuddle him.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit of a burly dude, but.
Speaker 2: We're watching it together. You will start cuddling that little toy poodle. Going to love this.
Speaker 1: It's like a little silky potato.
Speaker 3: That's such cute little dogs.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I almost wish I could be there.
Speaker 3: You love that you all were that. She It's great news, all right, didn't enjoy.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, have a good week.
Speaker 3: Thank you and you well you will. That's amazing news.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Asking what time we knocking off today and what is the highlight of your weekend?
Speaker 4: Jess, Good morning Christian and Melbourne. How are we.
Speaker 2: A small section of them the artist? But Jess, we're good. And what have you got on this weekend?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 4: I fly up to see my son for the first time in five months.
Speaker 3: Oh, I bet you've missed him so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yeah, I seen the birthday last week and yeah, so I'm pretty excited.
Speaker 3: Maybe tell and just tell me when do you go?
Speaker 4: First thing tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: First thing tomorrow morning, on the first flight out of town. I bet I would be able to see my mom and dad in at Easter time. I haven't seen him in three years. With COVID and all that, so I can only imagine you'll have a beautiful reunion.
Speaker 3: How old is your boy?
Speaker 4: I just turned twenty, just turn twenty.
Speaker 2: Do you know what you're going to be doing other than hugging and giving each other a good yeah, good squeeze hug.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I did ask him to pack a beach tow because I don't think tissues will be enough by the time I seen he yeah, called me a lot of names after that. He's I think he's planning on teaching the surfing to the most uncoordinated person in Australia. I think so it should be should be entertaining. So anyone up nearby and they get down and have a glance at someone really special trying to surf.
Speaker 3: Jess, you're going to have a lovely time. How long are you with him for?
Speaker 4: I have to fly back Sunday night, so I only get one night with him, but.
Speaker 2: Oh, you still have a bunch of cool day and night as well. Watch out for those crows by the way, an't you in a field or someone? They're going to fly away with you? The crows lifting you up there.
Speaker 4: I'm just oping he wakes up early enough to pick me up from the airport.
Speaker 2: You say that in your mind, in any parents mind, there's the fantasy of it all, isn't there?
Speaker 3: And then there's some time say a big night last night, m my Americas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gave it to him the other day. Mate, don't forget to pick me up and said, ma, I don't think I'll forget. I'll probably sleep in So you know I'm.
Speaker 5: Tired, Jess.
Speaker 3: Have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, you to be safe.
Speaker 2: We will give me saving those crows and magpies and coming for your jets.
Speaker 3: Jackie, good morning, Hello Christian, Hello Jackie. What have you got on this weekend?
Speaker 5: I'm able to finish at three o'clock today and I'm going to have a top gun flight experience that my husband brought me. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just say we've got a Maverick on the line here, So tell us about the top gun experience.
Speaker 5: My husband bought me a top gun experience and I'm finally getting to do it with all the restrictions being listed and everything, and we're heading to first thing.
Speaker 2: Say it was top gun flights. It was the first thing that Dan went for. To be honest, didn't he normal mavericks, you know, normal mavericks up there on that hard deck.
Speaker 1: I'm hope not.
Speaker 3: And where do you go for this?
Speaker 4: I'm going to ocean.
Speaker 3: Growth, all right, okay? And what happens then?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: You get to fly the plane?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want me to slide the plane?
Speaker 5: I'll be like a passenger. A friend of mine was telling me about it. He did it, and they sit you in the back one and then they have a dog fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, that day's lunch coming up.
Speaker 5: I said to my husband, I don't want to eat before I go.
Speaker 3: Blimey. I tell you what, you are very brave doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a little bit nervous, but I just love all that, that feel of it and everything.
Speaker 1: So it's awesome.
Speaker 5: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: And have you done anything like this before?
Speaker 5: I've done the turn them jump out of an aeroplane, balloon flights and things like that.
Speaker 3: Call.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start calling you hard care No longer you Jackie on this show. Anytime you call in now, we'll leave you a hard cores on the line. Another hard core activity you doing.
Speaker 5: I'll put that as my call out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hardcore and hardcore. What time Wheel's up?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Nine am. Yeah, no breakfast, otherwise you'll have a snag. Decorate the pilot. What else is on your bucket list?
Speaker 1: You've done so much already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that would like to just travel austrayer. Oh no, that's not a tools breaking but I think it could be. You know, different things that you can find.
Speaker 2: But do you know what My wife and I talk about it all the time, how at some point we want to do it over a couple of months and you wouldn't even touch it in a couple of months, but we cannot wait for the day that we do go and explore Australia. I've even had a look at r v's that i'd hire, and yeah, I can't wait to do. That's such a great country to go and really explore all these amazing places.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do. It's a great thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've done a lot of it.
Speaker 3: But bridge.
Speaker 2: The hands, Hardcore please, I've just seen the producers have relet what you had. I'mering, Yes, hardcore called us Monday. I want the full review. Okay, what was it like?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll let you know, but can I just also say the previous caller jest is my daughter.
Speaker 3: Yes, doing a mom and nor takedown on me.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: What are the chances of that?
Speaker 1: You came?
Speaker 3: Yes, So he's your grandson.
Speaker 4: That's right, my twenty year old grandson.
Speaker 3: She's going to say, I'm putting it all together? Is it? You must have got tearful here and the emotional coming up there?
Speaker 5: I did or did? Yes, Yes, I've missed him as well and and everything. But he's doing the thing you know I want him to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely tell me this then you'll get this. Is he going to be there? What do you show up? When he pick her up before?
Speaker 5: Look at his touch and go.
Speaker 2: He does want better be Otherwise hardcore is going to be on the line. You don't want to get the wrong side of hardcore.
Speaker 5: I'll take thee there.
Speaker 2: Well, don't be a job fight, all right, enjoy tomorrow. Let's all look up above ocean we're seeing up there and give us.
Speaker 3: A cool man dad, love to hear how you got on?
Speaker 4: Love you?
Speaker 2: Let's player music hardcorese she's out there right now. Guys, hardcore is leaving the show at a vast rate of knots.
Speaker 3: We've got to speak to on Monday.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast