Speaker 1: I've got hollywater. Let's try that at you too, if you're luck, I was going to just.
Speaker 2: Take it on my way out.
Speaker 3: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and.
Speaker 1: Moira Major.
Speaker 3: How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 4: Hello, welcome to how to Witch Bitch. That was my serious voice. Hello, Michelle?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh good? Thanks Dale? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm very good.
Speaker 4: Now today we've got someone very interesting joining us. This is someone who approached me and so that they think that they are possessed or they have a spirit around them. So this particular person I think needs a reading from you. And things have happened in the past, so kind of wants to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I am so exciting.
Speaker 4: Okay now from TikTok, thank you to nud Dog eighty eight, I love It, Kei We Chick fifty five, Joe Pritchard, Pionies and Panic that sounds like my life Instagram, Kiara Sky Raising Curiosity, Molina Heay Illustration, and Adam Dutton ninety Thank you so much for all of the love on that we have been talking about, that we've made it into a magazine. We did manage to take five in Australia if you didn't get a chance to buy a copy. We do have some signed ones. I just think that's the funniest thing ever that we're doing this. Will we contact them as soon. We've just been waiting for the copies to arrive so we can post them to you as well. Someone said, Kel said she hasn't brought to Take five in years, but she's going to go and buy the addition, she's been binge listening to our podcast for the past few days, soaking up all the information. Picked up three gray feathers today. My daughter thought I was nuts. Then she found one, so I made her pick it up. You go on down with the ship. Gray feather is usually a sign from.
Speaker 1: It's a sign from heaven, which is basically all your or the universe, whatever it is that you want to believe in. But it's basically a sign from your guides, really just saying keep on going, keep on going. It's a positive one.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Nice, We do love all of your comments on Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, YouTube, Facebook, everything else. The Facebook also someone's this is nice. Hello, I know nothing about being a witch great litter, do I? However, one of my mates is on her witchcraft journey it's a thirtieth coming up, and was wondering if there's a unique gift I could get her. She's a follower and fan of your podcast, thank you for any tips, and then has done the secret face.
Speaker 3: Well sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Well, in that case, I think anything that has to do with crystals. Buy her a beautiful crystals would be really nice for her to put on her altar.
Speaker 3: You could get her a.
Speaker 1: Bell, little bell's a nice falter, stinging, got a.
Speaker 3: Ear hole, earth something, just anything, anything.
Speaker 1: May crystals are good because it's like you can choose something that has meaning for it, and that each crystal has a meaning for her. So you wanting to do her, you know, be more psychic or more witchy. I mean definitely, anything like a black crystal would be good. If she's into witchcraft. Maybe jet or obsidian or something like that would be nice.
Speaker 3: Beautiful sell night.
Speaker 1: It's always nice to put it your front door. Wonderful, it's lovely. That's a beautiful crystal for healing as well, but at your front door, really really good crystal to put above your door.
Speaker 4: All right, there's also someone else Megsie has said, you both know how important our words are and what we say is so important, so we.
Speaker 3: Are not losing weight.
Speaker 4: When you lose something, the natural instant is to find it again, try reducing, releasing, or removing. Now, this is because we've talked about the health journey that we've been on. Something more permanent's working for me. Okay, I like that a lot, actually, Megsie, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Thanks, megs.
Speaker 4: I don't want to find twenty two killers because that's going to not do me well. We do love your comments, so keep them coming, and of course remember to share the podcast as well. Now, on today's episode, we are joined by someone who thinks there may be a spirit around them, possibly a possession. Her name is TJ, and she's here now. Hey TJ.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tell me a little bit about yourself and some of the things that you've been having issues with.
Speaker 2: Not really anything I've sort of been having any issues with.
Speaker 5: I mean, love, life's always a challenge, but it is the Gold Coast after all.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 5: That kind of a weird thing happened maybe three weeks ago. Yeah, I was on a video chat with my best friend.
Speaker 2: We were watching.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't even remember why we were on video chat. We were doing something. I think I was giving her clothes to sell on d Pop. It was something anyway, and my phone was going flat. I had to run upstairs and put my phone on charge because my charge is run next to my bed. So I sat on my bed, faces like that way against the wall.
Speaker 2: Charger was right there, betsil table was right there.
Speaker 5: Chucked it on charge, continue talking to her, no problems, but then I thought I heard something, so I've turned to listen and it was one of the weekends. My kids were with their dad. Okay, so I not it wasn't them, but I figured it was just the dog or something.
Speaker 2: He's crazy.
Speaker 5: And then I turned back around to talk to her again, and then I felt something grab my shoulder and grab this shoulder. And if it was something that we're just brushing past you, you could explain it, but I really couldn't. And I immediately petrified. I don't know why or what happened or whatnot, but I dropped the phone. I picked it up, and when I picked it up, I was just I think I got to that point that I was hyperventilating, crying like I was just petrified, and I ran downstairs and I was hiding in my garage. When she came, she was probably, what would you say, two hundred meters away from where I live. We live on the same street. And I just yeah, no. She stayed for a couple of hours and then she had to go home, and I just kept her on a phone call and just kept her on speaker because I had to stay upstairs and get ready.
Speaker 2: We were going out that night.
Speaker 1: And this is the first time you've ever felt anything.
Speaker 2: Like that, the first and the last.
Speaker 5: I haven't felt anything like that since there hasn't been anything else that's happened.
Speaker 2: But the dog kept going off.
Speaker 5: Ye, my dogs generally are very quiet dog, but he just kept barking randomly all.
Speaker 2: Over the rooms and stuff upstairs.
Speaker 5: I think she constantly heard me telling him to be quiet, but he generally doesn't bark at all, and he was going off that afternoon.
Speaker 2: But since they nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, And has there been anyone that's recently passed then you know of No? No, okay. Have you been having any dreams?
Speaker 2: I don't really dream yes.
Speaker 1: Have you been having any intrusive thoughts where they've been telling you that you need to do something bad to yourself or to somebody else.
Speaker 5: No, No, have you just stealing someone's car park? Count?
Speaker 2: Because that's my.
Speaker 1: That's a meto because a woman get out of my car park.
Speaker 2: Waiting there for I feel like that's my thoughts.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, no, no to me. To me, that sounds more like it's like someone you know that they're around. So it sounds like you've had an experience, like a ghostal sort of experience, someone that's passed that's trying to get your attention. That's why I'm sort of sutting to see, like, is there anyone that could you know, know that pasted or have you been thinking about someone that has passed? Oh?
Speaker 2: I have been thinking about my dad recently.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, it's not here.
Speaker 3: Your best friend is actually.
Speaker 4: Making the biggest Google eyes at you right now, so obviously she knows who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, okay, does that click?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay dad, and continue all right as you were.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, is there anyone in particular you've been thinking about that they're just say because normally when someone grabs you on the shoulder, it's usually a wake up call, like wake up to yourself. So normally it's like they're trying to shake you. They're trying to say, like, wake up, what have you been doing? Where are you going? Maybe the decisions that you've been making lately haven't been great for yourself, for your family, or anything like that. So it's normally like a wake up call. If it was say someone that was then you a sudden having intrusive thoughts to hurt yourself and things like that, it could have actually like a lost soul sort of type of thing attached to you. But I'm not getting that energy from you. The only energy I'm getting from you is really a bit of anxiety, little bit of ADHD, but I'm not feeling like any possession or anything like that. So because you said people are scared to do your reading, I think it's more because of your energy more than anything else. You've got quite high energy, and lots of people can't handle the high energy. So what I want you to do is I want you to give me three cards, give me ten. Let's do ten and see what's coming up, and then I'll actually will go over and do an energy. I'll go through and just see what I can feel.
Speaker 2: So I just hand them to you.
Speaker 5: Ten.
Speaker 1: Did you see any random numbers or anything like that afterwards, or any feathers or anything that you sort of you stopped and a song came on or anything like that sort of around about that time.
Speaker 5: No, No, but I heard I heard someone say something afterwards, but I I don't know what it was. I don't know whether I was just hearing shit at that stage because I was so freaked out. I don't know, but not Oh feathers, yes, but I was making the bet of.
Speaker 2: My pillows screwed.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I can say the word yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like a couple of feathers, but it usually does that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I mean like if you've gone outside and seen some feathers, or you saw some numbers, or a song came on that sort of.
Speaker 5: I wasn't wearing any pants. I was still in the jarpers. Tried to stay inside when that happens to scare my neighbors. Oh shit, Okay, well that's your hang on. You know what, I'm going to put that one back and grab that grab that one as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's something you've already had.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's contaminated.
Speaker 1: Someone that's died there's a death card there someone protecting you. It's a mother card, which is okay. So they're looking at the type of people that you have around you at the moment. They're concerned about who you're allowing into your circle of friends. This is a sacrifice which talks about that you're sacrificing too much of your time and energy to the wrong people. This is about being anxious, as what I said before, So anxiety, depression, a little bit of ADHD, things like that. This is saying here that it's either needing a change of career or you're looking at a change of career or a new job that would come in for you because we are actually moving into a really good new nine year cycle. So this is talking about bringing in more passion as well. And you're a mum, yes, yeah, so this is something that you put a lot of energy into but also causes you a lot of anxiety as well. So this is talking about that you are a very strong woman, but sometimes when you're really strong, we also need help along the way, and you're very hard at asking for help, and so this is just saying that sometimes you do you need to be not as strong as you like to pertain yourself to be. So let's look at the type of people that you have around you. I feel like you need a really good network around you of friends and people. It does seem to be a death that is around you that I feel that it is a male that's coming through and they are talking to you a lot. And this person is not someone that you should fear. It's actually a relative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon if it's going to be anyone to be dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And was he like a man of the land that type of thing or yea. And he's like, he's like, wake up to yourself. That's kind of what I'm getting here. That's what he's trying to say to you. He's trying to say, I'm here, wake up to yourself. But oh god, I just want to go to my Ah. My mouth is really sore, Like I feel like I'm really sore around my mouth my teeth. So do you have problems with his teeth or his jaw or something like that.
Speaker 5: He's kind of everywhere, Okay, So I'm finding it hard to talk and all around.
Speaker 1: My teeth and everything like that. He's given me April around you as well, he's really heavy because he feels that he wished he could have given you more. I feel that's what the burden is. He felt like he should have been able to give you more, which he hasn't. But he's constantly around you. So if you're feeling scared of that, maybe just say I know you're here and start talking to them and asking him to give you signs and say if you do that, that I.
Speaker 3: Know that you hear.
Speaker 1: It's scaring me a little bit, it's causing me more anxiety. And maybe have a chat to him about other ways that he can talk to you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: You'll find a sarcastic, asshole way of doing it, like fucking with the toy. Sorry, I was really good up until the toys.
Speaker 2: The toys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he makes one go off all the time, right in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah yeah. The Iron Man, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Now it's funny that you just said who he was, the Iron Man. That's what he's trying to be for you. He's trying to be the Iron Man, the protector, the one that's but that is very heavy. I think his energy is very heavy, and you're feeling like he's very heavy. So he's trying to protect because I feel like he's trying to be the man of the family or of the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there isn't one, right, Okay, so let's look at that.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can ask him to help you find someone.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, I was thinking about something at the time that he grabbed my shoulder.
Speaker 2: So if he's telling me to.
Speaker 1: Wake up to yourself a lot thinking about.
Speaker 5: And ever since then I kind of just completely let it all go. I was thinking about someone that I was previously in a relationship with, and then I just let it all go, right, And it was kind of after that I kind of felt like I was, Okay.
Speaker 1: There you go, So give me three cards and see what he wants to tell you.
Speaker 5: Ah oop, Chip, Sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 1: We swear all the time.
Speaker 2: You're always in trouble.
Speaker 1: Okay. He doesn't want you to miss an opportunity. He says, you need to open your eyes up to more possibilities. He says you're bored in other ways, what he's saying is go and join new hobbies and meet somebody naturally that way that you normally would have a common something common in common, like whether it's tenets, whether it's a drinking like a wine club or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is that you're play tennis.
Speaker 1: He's also talking about the fact that you should be signing documents and contracts, and maybe you've been thinking about a move on and off, on and off, thinking about moving away. He said a move would be really good for you. He says, stop crying over spilt milk, just because it hasn't worked out with someone else. Don't you're not seeing the positive of what's coming. And what's coming is someone that's a lot more relatable, someone you can make long term plans with, just have patients. But again, it's interesting that he did that. Wake up to yourself if you're thinking about an ex lover. So it's sort of saying, you know what, make sure that the people around you are a lot happier and a lot more positive, because that naturally is going to help you out as well. So if you're the one that's constantly helping people, he doesn't want you to keep doing that. He wants to peop to come in and help you. Okay, I know you find it difficult, but you've got to accept it. Yeah, I don't felt the washing right then, so I should, So I don't really need to spray you with off then.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, And I brought the Holy oil and everything.
Speaker 3: God right possess.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I came prepared with the Holy water and everything. I was looking.
Speaker 5: You were gonna clop it.
Speaker 2: You said, she's a real evil bitch, broce yourself.
Speaker 1: And instead of the cross, I brought the pentagra. Actually that I made it the other night, like I.
Speaker 3: Was fully prepared.
Speaker 1: She demon out, you know it's gonna go all the way.
Speaker 2: But no, it's just Dad. It's just Dad, just Daddy. Actually he's not. He's not far away, like he's not far off of being a demon.
Speaker 1: Asshole. Who's Craig?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: You just said Craig. He's Craig's Craig.
Speaker 3: Here's Craig.
Speaker 1: Huh you just said Craig. He's Craig's Craig.
Speaker 2: Craig is my ex?
Speaker 3: Is he the one that you were thinking about when pulled jed head in?
Speaker 5: No, he wasn't. But he's been like he's been active lately.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Was he a good X though? Out of all the xes?
Speaker 2: No, he probably he would have been the worst, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so give me a card because that's what we're talking about surrounding yourself. So why is he active again or he's not?
Speaker 5: Why he's active as he he just keeps wearing his ugly head on Facebook with posts and stuff like that that other people have posted about him.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you need to block all of that because that again, so he says it's time for you to wake up. What did I tell you? He was saying, wake up? You have an awakening, look at things from a different perspective. You're getting stuck in the old bullshit and the old cycle. Right, So that was a wake up call. And there's the card of the awakening.
Speaker 5: Dating dating the same people. Yeah, yep, I did actually start doing that after all of that happened. I didn't get I think I just started becoming brutal with the people I saw that were being manipulative. I think I just started seeing things more clearly instead of accepting less or thinking that they're doing something that they're not when they're just trying to manipulate the situation to get you to be the person they want you to be instead of here.
Speaker 1: And sometimes they do it with coercive control too, Like if you're wanting to go out, they might say oh look a bit tired dulling is sure you really want to go out tonight when you just put stay back and put your feet up. See that could be a bit of coercive control too, where they're getting you to stay because they don't want you to go out because then they have to worry if you're going to meet someone else and all that sort of garbage.
Speaker 2: Or they ring you.
Speaker 1: That's right, and they ring you all the time, and they're not ringing for any reason but to take up your time from the people that you're out having a nice meal with, to hear if there is another fellow in the background, and all that sort of stuff. So there's a lot of that, and so this is saying this needs to change, otherwise we're just going to do the same cycle over and over again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes sense. We might need the holy water.
Speaker 1: Well I'm thinking at least need the funk off spray, so you can definitely spray them when they get in the car.
Speaker 2: But yeah, deamers out, there's a bell, feed them office, undoes it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's going to do a thing. Yeah, But that's basically what it is. You've got no intrusive thoughts or anything like that, which would have been something if there was a lost soul or an attachment or something like that. But it's just plain dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only and Truca thought to snacks.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you wanted to ask me? Even came with the salt, I throw it at you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even worry about the pinch.
Speaker 5: I'd got the charm you just planed, Sage, sage, Um, I've got hollywater.
Speaker 1: Lets pray that at you.
Speaker 2: To you, I was going to just take it out hollywater.
Speaker 1: As for witches, it's actually called moonwater. I've just I had it out under the last blue.
Speaker 2: Moon spontaneously combust.
Speaker 1: Have you got any questions? What do you want to ask Himura?
Speaker 4: When you're saying that you said Dad was a demon? Did your relationship with Dad wasn't good?
Speaker 5: Not so much, but not for any other reason other than there were a lot of things told to me by Mum when I was younger. She was became a strained as a result of that. All the other kids had a good relationship with my dad.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 5: I protected Mum no matter what. But then it got to the point of Dad was dying. She still didn't tell me the truth. And it was a year after Dad's passing that one of my sisters let something slip because Dad said to.
Speaker 2: Them, you're not to correct he or anything.
Speaker 5: She needs someone around her because she's Dad said, she's always going to do everything extremely hard. She needs someone around her that she can trust. So until she sees it herself, you're not to tell her because you're taking away the one thing that she leans on right now. And then my sister accidentally let something slip Christmas night about Dad's superannuation, and then I pulled her back on it because I heard her say it, and then I pulled her back and tried to correct her, and she sent me all the paperwork and everything. And Dad was not the man Mama portrayed him to be.
Speaker 4: And now he's come back, and well, now he's here to kind of and like you said, he's looking after you and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: The people that keeps you, people around you positive, doesn't around you. And it's a wake up call.
Speaker 5: Is that a nice feeling or it wasn't at first because it frightened me. It wasn't something that I could explain. So I've always been really interested in stuff like this, But I've always been highly skeptical of people that pretend to be something they're not.
Speaker 1: So for four four four, he just said, four four fours coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop, yeah, four four four.
Speaker 1: I just saw four four four Stop.
Speaker 3: What's that number up the top that I wrote today? Four four four? I wrote that on my book today this afternoon.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means angels, angels are with you. I am with you. That's that's what the number means.
Speaker 2: It's better than the alternative.
Speaker 3: I thought for sure I wrote that number this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh holy shit, But that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So now you need to just talk to him about how he can let you know he's around. So you know, four four four is a good one because it just means, yep, you're on the right path for him. Feathers, white feather This is thinking about you, you know, that type of thing. But you can ask, you know, to play a song. So third song in to put on the radio. Whatever that third song is, come in.
Speaker 5: So okay, he ain't heavy, he's my brother played this morning right on the way to work because my phone went flooded and put it on charge last night. Generally, I'm stealing her Spotify, and I didn't put it on charge, and he ain't heavy. Here's my brother came on the radio and that was his brother's funeral song, There we Go, and I never hear that song ever, And that came on the radio this morning.
Speaker 1: So there's the other sign. So he just gave you the two signs straight. Then one song came on.
Speaker 3: And I write down this afternoon on my page.
Speaker 2: Can you tell them to stop fucking with the toys because I'm dumb?
Speaker 1: Done you tellingim that? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: His name, But you're not.
Speaker 1: Paying I ken, Yeah, you're not paying.
Speaker 4: You're not paying attention, So now maybe you're paying attention.
Speaker 3: He'll stop messing with Iron Man.
Speaker 2: Oh he's in the bean. He's gone.
Speaker 5: So he wouldn't stop. So I drank, No, took the batteries out. Nope, kept drowning him some.
Speaker 2: More, Nope, kept going. Could hear his muffled screen, it's underneath the water. I'm like, fuck this, SI shit, I'm sorry. I was like, nah, he's got to go.
Speaker 1: He's got to go.
Speaker 2: So I put him in the bit and I could still hear.
Speaker 1: Him listening what he's put in there.
Speaker 3: Get contact with you're listening, so now you can listen.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's pissed about the eulogy because he got me to do his will. He got him and me to do his estate and his eulogy at his Funeral'll.
Speaker 1: Pick a card and see for his pist off about it.
Speaker 3: I thought, well, why was it bad?
Speaker 1: Or did you pick the card of the awakening? Again? Look at this from a different perspective. I'm in a temporary standstill. It was important for you to be yourself. It's time to wake up. Oh, he just keep saying, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. Pick another one like.
Speaker 2: My fingers and get it there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the wisdom is to get help from others. What did I say?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: The wisdom is.
Speaker 1: Now don't worry about money. But I feel like the employment you're doing needs to change.
Speaker 5: I'm going to start selling photos of my feet apparently it's ye nice wiki, Yeah, blinking by.
Speaker 1: So focus on the communication of who you're communicating with, and get motivated and ambitious and think about the things of fire. What because you fire, happiness, fun, passion, and also the fact that the king of fire comes in with a certain type of personality. Of a person that is fire and fun and flirty and all those wonderful things. But again, look at where you're meeting. These people. Don't go to a you know, don't go to a hotel and hang around, you know, a day club. You know, they'll be just a proper pills.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 5: Now, well that's on Tinder because you actually have to go out. Okay, so no more tinder, yep, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was actually thinking an app called a coffee app how to meet where you could drive One drives in this way, one drives in that way, and you did follow one another through McDonald's drive through, right, and you get a coffee, your wine, your window down, and one goes this one one goes this way. And if you stalking, and if they're no good, you just take off another thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, very speed date. Thank you so much for joining us, Michelle. That was amazing. I'm hoping it gives you some answers as well.
Speaker 2: It does. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome.
Speaker 4: This is the most prepared I've ever seen you, with all your possessions stuff. Sorry didn't get to use them, mate.
Speaker 1: That I went out and Bessie and she dropped.
Speaker 3: Her Bessie is her tree.
Speaker 1: Cow Ye dropped dropped some branches for me, so I had made her on the hop. There we go. I did tell you with my crystals.
Speaker 3: So that tine.
Speaker 1: What it does is it emphasizes any, amplifies anything by three. So this is definitely a help. And let's just twine. Yeah, it's just an old twine I had.
Speaker 4: Well, sorry, you couldn't you make very interesting? Oh yeah yeah yeah, oil oil everything, my moon.
Speaker 1: Water, yeah, my fuck off spray any dandy.
Speaker 3: And well let's see if any of that helps you do the stars? Are you ready? Good luck?
Speaker 1: Thanks airies. This week favors action over planning. A conversation you've been avoiding could finally move forward productively channel extra energy into one meaningful goal, rather than scattering your attention. Taurus. Steady progress pays off. Financial matters or practical decisions come into focus, and a small adjustment now could bring long term benefits. Make time for comfort and connection with your loved ones. Gemini. Your natural curiosity is amplified. New ideas, innovations, and opportunities will appear this week unexpects, so stay open minded, but don't over commit. Cancer a quieter, reflective mood helps you gain clarity, trust your instincts regarding a personal matter. Rest and self care are just as important as productivity. This week, Leo, your social calendar may feel quickly. Collaboration and networking bring positive momentum, and someone in your circle could offer valuable support. Let others share the spotlight occasionally, Virgo. Professional goals receive a boost. Attention to detail helps you stand out, but perfectionism could slow you down, so focus on progress rather than flawless execution. Libra. Fresh perspectives arrive through travel, study, or meaningful conversations. It's a good week to step outside your usual routine and explore something that expires you inspires you. Nearly Scorpio, transformation is the theme, whether it's a mindset, habit, or relationship dynamic. You're ready to let go of what no longer serves you, so trust the process. Sagittarius, partnerships take center stage. Honest communications strengthens important relationships, while compromise leads to better outcomes than going it alone. Capricorn, small consistent efforts produced noticeable results. Organizing your schedule or refining a routine can create more space for what truly matters. Don't overlook your health and well being. Aquarius. Creativity and self expression are highlighted. A passion, project, hobby, or romantic connection could bring excitement. Follow what generally sparks your interests and pisces. Home and family matters may require attention. Creating stability in your personal space helps you feel more grounded. Emotional honesty leads to deeper connections. So this week is really about balanced responsibilities for all, opportunities and growth for you, all connection and creativity and that your stars.
Speaker 3: Well, that is it for today. Thank you so much for joining us. Be sure to share the.
Speaker 4: Podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it as well. How many stars, Michelle, it's five stars.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. That's all we accept.
Speaker 4: Next week we shall continue, I believe with another reading as well. So we're going to have someone else join us for a reading. So thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Dylan Woodwork Podcasts mobile podcast recording Woodworkpodcasts dot com dot au