Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you doing Jackie boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, how are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Brett he good me, Brett Babe.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I am in your corner.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I am with you.
Speaker 2: I am team post, which is why I want to do everything I have count in my powers to get you ready for March when the baby comes, which means it is time for another snap quiz of daddy Cale or Daddy fall, Daddy coral altogether?
Speaker 3: Now, oh, daddy daddy the birth fluid, Well, you know, I'm hoping to get one of the ones that doesn't cry that much for the nutrient fluid. That's a scientific term. Was taken out of context.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was the last time we paid Daddy Cale or Daddy fall.
Speaker 1: You've got one out of seven, am.
Speaker 3: I've been reading the book that Patsy Gummy. Actually the first six week Oh no, gosh, get ready? Ten out of ten answers here, Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: When doctors, midwives, and nurses talk about presentation during pregnancy, what are they referring to?
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe the maybe the head coming out like the first side of the baby, the first side of him.
Speaker 1: I'll give you that one. The position of the baby in relation to the cervix.
Speaker 3: Thanks for giving it to me. It didn't sound like I got it right.
Speaker 1: All right, you didn't, Patsy. You also went, yes, yes, that's right, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, it's talking about the baby in position to the cervix, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: For the last twelve months, newborn parents will sleep on average of how many hours a night?
Speaker 3: I don't I really don't want to know.
Speaker 2: For oh, you'll be lucky three hours, thirty four minutes. Dear, where is that that you need to get up to speed with this one? Because I didn't, and it was our first argument about the baby. I hadn't bothered to work out out to fit the car seat, and that is a beat. I'd imagine it's a lot easier now. But years ago, well seventeen years ago for our first ball and I hadn't bothered to And remember picking my wife up to take her home and as I was walking out, she was like, you do know how to put that in safety, don't you?
Speaker 1: I was like, damn it, I knew I had something to do.
Speaker 3: It before you get there.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, And because you then you go pick the little baby alp you put them in the car seat, walked through and out the hospital into the car. But I didn't know what was going to do then because on the way and then I just chucked it in the back.
Speaker 1: You need to get on top, especially with your tesla.
Speaker 2: Where is the safest position to install your car seat.
Speaker 3: I think it goes behind the passenger seat, the front passenger seat.
Speaker 1: No, it's in the middle, the middle.
Speaker 3: I think check's right, But.
Speaker 2: You were wrong about in the position of service. So you can sit this one out, you know.
Speaker 3: The middle's bag, because that could launch the baby out of the front window.
Speaker 1: And so being the back of your head, it's better.
Speaker 3: At least bounce back into the babies.
Speaker 2: Are being launched. That's the point of having a properly attached.
Speaker 1: Car seat in the middle.
Speaker 3: Really but apparently, Yeah, I surprised, Well.
Speaker 2: It'd be surprised by a lot of these at the moment, and anything to do with babies. When breastfeeding, a brand new mum produces this highly nutritious substance for her baby before the milk comes in.
Speaker 3: What is it called the colostrum?
Speaker 1: Wow, done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys gave me that one last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we missed what I see if you paid attention, I said, hut the one back in he wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: Well done, though he was.
Speaker 2: The average couple spends how much on nappies just in the first year? Hmmm?
Speaker 3: I know they get changed ten times a day, so ten nappies maybe? Like how much does a nappy cost a dollar? Ten dollars a day? Three hundred and fifty six times?
Speaker 1: He's work.
Speaker 3: How we're going to be here three five hundred dollars twelve hundred bucks? Okay, yeah, otherwise.
Speaker 1: Final question, Maconium. First, your baby's first.
Speaker 3: What I've read that in the book, Thank you, Patsy that you gave me. I reckon, that's the first poop?
Speaker 1: Well, he knows this poo based humor? This lad well, don I reckon. You're doing good. You're doing keep on reading, improving. You are improving, thankfully. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast