Speaker 1: Hey, podcast friends, whether you're listening to this, I hope you're well. Just a quick message on today's show. Good lordie, we really get into Am I the only one? So if you're listening to this and you've got something where you think you want to test it to everybody and find out are you the only one? Then email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. I hope you will thanks us about the show and listening to us. Here is the show what.
Speaker 2: I just made christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Left his money in? Write is money out?
Speaker 4: Avocado?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please, because you're not stare at me so intenty way of doing that.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's not a very motivational way to start the show hearing back some of the crap we've said. Please please microphones, we should use our words and type it better. Anyway, Brand new week. Let's try and have an adult own no week. Everybody. Good morning, It's Monday morning. It's the Christian O'Connell Show. I've had a great weekend. Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning Jackie morning. How was everyone's weekend. Patsy, how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Had a great weekend, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I had a lovely weekend. My daughter turned eighteen yesterday by Ruby. I feel both old and also very very grateful. I also had eighteen breakdowns every weekend. I thought Friday afternoon, I'm not going to do I'm going to make a movie and go back to photos and video of every single birthday.
Speaker 6: First on Friday Friday, I started that project.
Speaker 1: It took me over ten hours. I almost called you, so I almost called you to say can you help? Oh my god, it's a lot of footage. You you make videos on Friday a movie. I got up, Yes, Thatt whlf six because it was still editing it Sunday. Yes, still doing on the day of her birthday. Because if you're going to go back to all those eighteen years worth of birthdays, seventeen, really it took so much time. Some of it was filmed on cam corders the first couple of years. Do you remember cam quorders? Just seeing that old footage where if you went from inside to outside, the light balance just went berserkd remember and everyone had jawned this all of a sudden when he went out there and it had to sort of readjust.
Speaker 4: Also, the era of cam quarters, we didn't really know how to self edit while we were filming. You just film everything. We watched the Christmas morning videos of when we had a cam corder. It was three hours straight. But nobody I watched. I watched the Ruby's first birthday and you're right, it's one continuous tape. It felt like the Irishman discourse. Say see this, I think this is a movie. This is a movie. There's no cutching. It's just non stop. No, it's not like I've just filmed the flowing out of the candles.
Speaker 1: Nobody depressive, everyone unders done. Then you see it up. It was feet for a while. I was walking to go and get some more beers, and there were three different family members. I handed the camera too because I need to go into and it's still no one could huts. You have to then scroll through fifty two minutes. I have this, that's this birthday one.
Speaker 4: So what was your final edit of the video that you guys watched on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It started at seventeen minutes and I got it down to three minutes, but unfortunately everyone moment that the cuts were too quick.
Speaker 7: So it was like really, it was like fast and furious. It was like, don't go, don't it's like a stroga. It's happen at night of your life.
Speaker 1: It wasn't emotional people just like it's like caffeinated afterwards. It was just it was just too much. Now, how was your weekend? Jack? You were home alone this weekend? I was begging you Friday, use the time well before your wife and son come back.
Speaker 4: I was hoping you didn't ask me. I've got Honestly, I've done a disservice to the bachelor community and being home alone.
Speaker 1: You know you're not a bachelor. By by the way, just because your wife is in America with your son doesn't mean you've become a bachelor. But what did you do? Did you watch the movie Heat?
Speaker 4: I didn't watch Heat.
Speaker 1: Did you see Elvis?
Speaker 4: I didn't see Elvis. Didn't go to the movies. I watch a lot of footy. When visited my friend's new pet, he's got a little puppy Monty. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Pet isn't a thing to visit a new pet? A baby? Okay? Fine? But and was this your Friday night?
Speaker 4: That was Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you do you see the dog and then more No, he's good fun.
Speaker 4: So his name's Monty is just what the dog ten weeks old?
Speaker 1: Oh so I was your mate? What's your mate out? Were you just babysitting Monty? My mate's there. You're good fun, you one, Monty. We're best friends for life.
Speaker 4: Now they've got a little staircase for to get up on the seats, so we were watching him on the stairs.
Speaker 1: It was like a wild Friday.
Speaker 4: So the really relaxed after that.
Speaker 1: So what else did you do?
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 1: I almost feel like go out now and have to don't do the show two days, do something.
Speaker 4: As we got to Sunday night and I was like, no, Christian's gonna ask me what I did this weekend. I have to go and do something.
Speaker 1: Make some stuff. I'm robbed a bank, Christian. So what else did you do? How many takeaways?
Speaker 4: I did three takeaways?
Speaker 1: That's what that's time.
Speaker 4: And then Domino's I got enough to have again on Sunday, so I had that twice. Then Sunday night I was actually looking at cooking a good wholesome dinner. And then it was just getting later and later, and Essendon had the late match, the four forty game, and by that time that was over. Really the only thing.
Speaker 1: It's almost like, you know, eight pm, Cindern has got to go to bed, turn into a pumpkin.
Speaker 4: Cinderella had to go to McDonald's. Jack on the same time. Not don't ask me.
Speaker 1: We won't ask. For the rest of today's show, no callers asked what Jack did over his weekend, putting sadness.
Speaker 2: Await the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: What's it like to go to Mac's drive through late on Sunday night?
Speaker 4: Then you wouldn't bring it up.
Speaker 1: I can't stop puting the thread of this non weekend. First, all that time, I know, and I had so much great stuff to watch.
Speaker 4: The sad thing about macas on a Sunday night.
Speaker 1: So your team won, so you should be celebrating having a couple of beers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sendon won that late game, and then I'm looking at the clock and thinking, God, we got to go to sleep early because Chris.
Speaker 1: By the time the games, Christ she will sound like a nine hundred year old right Benny button.
Speaker 4: Christ she will want me well rested for the show. So I've pretty much got to do the fastest thing I can and the only option I had was drive to the local McDonald's and get it, which is a shameful experience. I will be honest on the Sunday.
Speaker 1: People who were there on a Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Was he even busy in the driver I didn't even want to look the guys in the eye. And to be fair, they didn't want to look you with you they should have to wear a squid game mask humanity, and it was. And then there's two gauntlands. I have to run because then coming back parking in the street, I have to make sure none of my neighbors can see me. And then we've got the ring doorbell camera, so if Bianca wanted to, she could scroll back. Can watch me scurry in there?
Speaker 1: Ring me going. I just saw someone press the buzzer. I always trying, and it's like, beat the buzzer. You know, he's around the corner and I'm out on the street. The guy's going, jeesus, this guy's hungry. Can you even wait for me to part the car? Just hand it through the window, don't press the buzzer. The big eye in the sky's going to see you.
Speaker 4: At least with the delivery app. The good thing about about the delivery apps during COVID times is they left it on the door and then just went away, so you never had to look somebody in the eye.
Speaker 1: Will always That should be a permanent thing, shouldn't.
Speaker 2: It look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Amazing Scenes at the British Open with Cam Smith, an Australian golfer, young Australian golfer who's done an amazing, amazing it's amazing golf. His first major debut at the Open, which is one of the toughest courses in the world. And in the nineties Tiger would used to roll there and he is what everyone thinks of Australian. Right, he's playing in a mulley. He's playing in a mundy. Does he's not playing in a mulley, he's playing in a mudet. Right. The muddet's there and it's windy where they play there. They open that book, can't you see that is really windy. You're on the coast there, and so the mullet was like flap around in the wind. And then this is so there's so much history with golf. You realize that when he's won the one hundred and fiftieth open, right, it's we're going for one hundred and fifty years. And they get presented with this Claric Jug, which has been the winning trophy since eighteen seventy three, so it's steeped in history and cow Smith got has just won it. The world's looking at this young Australian who's just I think he's shot sixty four, which is incredible to do that. And what does he say, Well, perhaps you can tell us how you're going to celebrate tonight with the Klara Jug.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely going to find out how many beers fitting this thing.
Speaker 9: That's for sure, many many congratulations.
Speaker 1: And you're going to see how many beers I can fit in this ancient clar It's more science, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Really. He didn't say he's going to drink it.
Speaker 1: No, No, just always wondering how many beers will that hold in there? And then you're up to on Friday, you were talking about pickleball.
Speaker 4: Pickleball's been moved to today. So talking about great sportsmen in sports.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're linking yourself to cams.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that there's sports all over the world. At the moment, and I'm going to be playing pickleball this afternoon with Victoria's best pickleball.
Speaker 1: Now, just remind me kissing here Friday, And I just hope they didn't lot with the nine minute break quit did on you Uno, And then there's Jack's three minute rave on the price of avocados. Become talk about getting in now like it was early, bitcour.
Speaker 4: Actually you did miss the low. There are a dollar twenty now.
Speaker 1: Chicking itself. You missed it, Friday. Guys get in early when Jack's around. So what is pickable? How does it work?
Speaker 4: Pickleball is tennis but smaller, so you're on a smaller court, and the ball is a pickleball, not a tennis ball.
Speaker 1: It is kind of like, so is it bigger?
Speaker 4: It's the balls.
Speaker 1: Just saying it's called a pickleball doesn't give me any comparison.
Speaker 4: Size of a softball, plasticky with holes all through. It looks like a Swiss cheese, right, So move slower than a tennis ball.
Speaker 1: And have you got two bats?
Speaker 4: I only have one, Like you've got one per playoff? Why would you?
Speaker 1: I felt you had two because that seems amazing.
Speaker 4: The other player will have one.
Speaker 1: I only have two each. If I was in charge of sports where you could have two bats and you can pick what size you want about it's like one nine foot one and then a lot of one. So you've only got one bat.
Speaker 4: You've only got one bat traditional and.
Speaker 1: Size of a tennis racket or smaller like a squash racket.
Speaker 4: It's a bit smaller than a tennis racket, a bit bigger than a no smaller than a squash racket too, so smaller than both so table tennis, no bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're going through all our comparisons, aren't we. There's none more bats to go to now.
Speaker 4: It's like a medium sized chopping ball.
Speaker 1: Is it like a mand a little violin going for every equivalent size?
Speaker 4: You know what, it's a violin size.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're all on to speak now, everyone listening. We understand pickaball and the rules are.
Speaker 4: The rules are tennis rules, except for whatever reason, then it becomes a lot slower than tennis, the ball slower, and then you do a lot of what you call dinking, so instead of winning like smashing winners, you're just dinking it over the net too.
Speaker 1: Something they get kids that can't do other sports to do it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Pat's actually described on Pat's called it. This is a wiff of repeat the year the sporting version tennis for dummies is how Patsy called it on Friday.
Speaker 1: Courage my new friend.
Speaker 4: The best pickleball player in Australia. His girlfriend heard that actually offended. Well, he's offended, sorry about that. Takes umbrage to that. But when I meet him and see him today. I met him on Instagram after talking about it on Friday.
Speaker 1: What's happened to your life right now? And your wife's left you alone for a week and you're meeting guys and sliding into their d ms. Christian they want to serve you under Hams today.
Speaker 4: I follow pickleball Victoria to find pickleball to near me.
Speaker 1: Now, sadly you want drugs right now. I'm actually starting to get concerned about you high right now? There's a you follow pickaball straight here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I wanted to find a court near me in the north.
Speaker 1: Followers follows that.
Speaker 4: Sadly they're all in the southeast. There's some in that. E's got to go out to Ringwood, forty five minute drive to get to my closest pickleball book Cork. Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: But bring it to the masses. That's what we say. Start campaign, start, go fund.
Speaker 4: Me, No, seriously, I start. I want to start a campaign if anywhere in Coburg or in the northern suburbs would like to start having an indoor leisure center already and just use those courts.
Speaker 1: All the under armours out there. But I will be.
Speaker 4: Playing with Victoria's best pickleball player.
Speaker 1: God know, it's just like he's playing Steph Curry or something today.
Speaker 4: Well of pickleball. This is Steph Curry. He had He's not like Steph Curry and like he's a teacher in his day joby can't quit his nine to five but best He will be in Rockhampton next week playing in the pickleball opening Queensland. What a life you've mend?
Speaker 1: This is amazing. I want the four match report tomorrow. Try try it with two bats.
Speaker 2: Though Christian Connell's show podcast, can.
Speaker 1: I have not the phone lines?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I want to know have you been to a real life TV or movie location, Patsy? Where have you been? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We've been on the Sex and the City tour in New York.
Speaker 1: Was it good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fantastic. Chris was the only male on board the bus.
Speaker 1: But that's all right.
Speaker 3: It's full of women.
Speaker 1: How happy slash unhappy? Bosy with it all at all.
Speaker 3: Didn't really have a choice, did he. He was coming because I was going, so he turgs along.
Speaker 1: Was actually have a good time.
Speaker 11: He did.
Speaker 3: Actually, he really liked the end bit. We went to Steve's.
Speaker 12: And had a drinking.
Speaker 1: We love the bit when it was all over, so happy there. He wouldn't we cut the photos. He were just walking away from everyone. And what were you in one of those little mini buses?
Speaker 3: Now it was a big bus actually, which was interesting in the center of New York, turning corners and stuff. But it was brilliant. I loved every second of it. I'll do it again.
Speaker 4: And isn't her house just a normal person's.
Speaker 3: House Perry Street? Yeah, it's a Brownstone funny story live inside.
Speaker 1: It really drive you nuts. People like Patsy your husband were again, they're the worst ones.
Speaker 3: There's a really cranky old lady that lives in there, Jack and.
Speaker 1: She Botos can live forever.
Speaker 3: She's been known to chase people down the street. I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 1: I don't blame Yeah, yeah, you just want to you know, you just start having a cup of tea. There's gron colloid from all over the worlds just rocking up there taking photos and staring into your house. And they don't live here, make pretend.
Speaker 3: But now it's all riped off. Last time we went there, we went to Perry Street again. It's actually like physically riped off.
Speaker 1: That old lady just started off of rope off.
Speaker 3: She has so you can't even sit on the stew for a photo. Now you can get a photo like property.
Speaker 1: Jack. Where have you been?
Speaker 4: I just came back from America last week. In Lake Placid in upstate New York, I went to the filming of one of the episodes of Succession, my favorite TV show. It's called Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid, and it's where they filmed the scene where the roy family are trying to sell the whole company to mar and the other Yeah, and so did you stay there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't stay there. But hotels this is a great hat. The more expensive hotel, the more freely you can just walk in and if you pretend you're part of meant meant to be there, then you can just walk around. I stole her handtail from there?
Speaker 3: What you and handtails?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: It's not the first time have I stolen another handy you have?
Speaker 1: What do you keep a lecture of the first I've ever heard of him steing a nice Jack look? Actually, Jack looked confused. Then is it a thing I need.
Speaker 3: To He's got form?
Speaker 1: What did I still home?
Speaker 3: We'll talk about after the break.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for you to stay here.
Speaker 3: Are you remember one of the houses?
Speaker 1: What heuse?
Speaker 4: Christian House?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: No, the house, the lottery house?
Speaker 1: Did you the hand I did? Remember? Why did you take one of them? I don't know someone's winning.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just you know what was the first one we went to? And I didn't know we were going to do a bunch more. This is the four million dollar home that people will year and.
Speaker 1: They are amazing, incredible, fluffy, fluffy towels.
Speaker 4: I was just so giddy to be in there. And I saw the handtel there and I thought, well, the family won't move in for months, they won't miss the handtel and I still have that. I still use it.
Speaker 1: In a succession one. You need to handl Yeah, because the beech smuggler out if you just wandered in off the street.
Speaker 4: I just put it under my hoodie.
Speaker 1: I reckon they knew I've been to Katsis DELI would the name the movie Patsy? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: In there to that in New York.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian here and Jack talk about his new obsession with pickaball. Maybe there's something in odd sports that you know people play. My mate is currently over in America playing frisbee for Australia. Luis, that's really quiet. I'm trying to know more. Is he like the World Champs right now? Something? All right? I want to have you been to a movie or TV location? Good morning, David, Hey, good David. Have you had a good weekend. Welcome to the show. Where have you been?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 9: Not me and my cousin. He worked at the house The Castle.
Speaker 1: What a great movie I found on video. I'm still good on VHS. That's such a sick movie.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 9: In the movie he walks in and he goes dead. I dug a hole today and you show the fighter of like half a dozen little holes in the backyard. That's half a dozen holes are in the backyard. Like years later, I was still there.
Speaker 1: It's preserving, like it's on a list of you can't damage them.
Speaker 4: Put them in the Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Because he's a concrete and you like, we're concrete. And he sends me in the messico and hey, David, dug a hole today? And I'm sort of thinking myself for your hand, and I really might if I go, good for you, mate, you dug a hole? He goes, no, no, no, I'm working at the castle. He goes, did you see the fighter of the holes that were still there?
Speaker 4: I mean, and take a real expert to look at a photo of a hole and.
Speaker 13: We've got.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 9: A little bit more information would have been good on the SMS.
Speaker 1: Brother, Yeah, it's quite right. We've got the scene here. Actually, it feels like you've already pulled it apart for it. Tell her dial Dogger Hale. What a movie, David, Thank you very much. She killed my Have a good day, thanks f Victor.
Speaker 14: Yeah, good morning, the.
Speaker 1: Morning, Victor. So where have you been a movie or TV location?
Speaker 14: When I was little, my dad took me to the set of Salem's a Lot and we saw the cemetery there.
Speaker 16: It was pretty.
Speaker 1: Interesting, interesting And was that not terrifying as well.
Speaker 14: Uh, it was, but I lived in the area, so I'd seen the cemetery before before Hollywood got to it, and I was used.
Speaker 1: To it, but you know, it was it was scary go to a cemetery.
Speaker 4: There out of town.
Speaker 1: Has aren't even dead in those graves. It's their weekend graves, their weekend getaway cemetery. Pelly, and we'll tow you alright, Victor, Thank you very much, she called hers squeeze in another. David David, good morning, Christian, Hey going, I'm good, David. Do good weekend, did you, David?
Speaker 15: Boy?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was very good, very nice, excellent And then where have you been in the world?
Speaker 14: Then I went to Hawaii to get married, and while we were there, we went on a boat tour to the Nepali coast. The Napoli Coast was on Jurassic Park as they're taking the helicopter ride onto the island in the first movie.
Speaker 1: Oh well, so you did that? What that kind of like? Redid the way it opens, whether all on the little plane or the helicopter ride coming into Jurassic Park.
Speaker 14: Yeah, correct, yep, there was Kenna, Marie and tours on the Nepali coast. It's the only way to get there. You can't drive or walk or hike or whatever. So it's a really nice part of the islands to see that you can only see by water.
Speaker 1: Awesome. And was this something that your new bride, your new wife wanted to do? Was it something that you sort of strong armed her into?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 14: I mean, my favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I love all the Jurassic Parks. And she's like she was right into it.
Speaker 1: So it was really good. Do you know what? Jack and I sadly tried to set up a phone in one day about what's your favorite dinosaur? You might be the perfect person to ask this, what is your favorite dinosaur? If you love the movies?
Speaker 11: I reckon that it have to be from the new movie, one of the new movies, the Endo Rapper, or think the one where you can use the red light to go kill a person or whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, so not a real.
Speaker 1: One more, I thought with the phone that will only ever die.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Coming up in the next hour, the Trading Games. We're looking for events. We're looking for you trade ees.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 1: We're asking you have you been to a movie or TV set location, Christian, I've walked up and down the staircase of the Big Bang set. That's some shouting, John, that's a cool one. It's a great show. That Yes, Christian, my friend, I told you about competing in the Ultimate Frisbee World Champs right now representing Australia in Cincinnati in Ohio, which is my all right, Michelle, Good morning, Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 18: How are you team?
Speaker 1: I'm good, team good Michelle. And where have you been on TV or movie set location?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 18: I was actually really fortunate I was involved in the making of Where the Wild Things Are when it was in Melbourne. I actually I teach something and they needed somebody to teach little Max how to sail, so we started Albert Park late teaching him how to sail in a boat very similar to what they used in the movie. And then of course, straight from Tulbert Park Lake we headed down to bush Rangers Bay off the coast down there Cape Shank.
Speaker 1: There's beautiful down there, but quite a difference from Albert Park Lake. Max. It was done ten minutes there on a still lake we go, but it was.
Speaker 18: Quite amazing because for that reason they had little boats that like what you see in the movie, and some had jet skis in it the stunt people to do all the stunt stuff. And then I was actually tucked in underneath the boat so I could see the sails.
Speaker 9: Obviously I got to get.
Speaker 1: Down in the Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, So I always say, you know, my friends, if you see this, see the scene and he's water and there's a bit of blonde hair.
Speaker 19: Lying down in there, and I could sort of say, we go that way.
Speaker 18: And then we did some fantastic filming off morning.
Speaker 19: Because there was I mean, it was unfortunate.
Speaker 13: Not a movie.
Speaker 18: You spend a whole lot of time and you get little bits that get put in there. But we did some storm workout at Morning turn out of the yacht club there and they just had a massive pontoon and they were like big fire canes that had the storms and flashing.
Speaker 10: It was amazing it before, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was so cool.
Speaker 18: It was an amazing experience.
Speaker 1: Also, thank you very much Michelle for sharing that with us.
Speaker 9: Have a good week, Absolute pleasure.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Of weeks ago. We were trying to just wonder who is the hardest work in trade and which have all the trades is the toughest one. It went on for about three days. There's almost a civil war on building sites all over Melbourne of various tradees saying that they were more hard working. Carpenters have it the easiest. Sparky's earned too much money because they have to study your wee bit longer. And so we thought it'd be really great to settle this once and for all, which is why now we are having our trading games.
Speaker 17: When tradees go to war, only one can rule them all.
Speaker 1: Shit, be's Pritty's head here, who's the.
Speaker 17: Sharpest in the shed, flooring, filing, framing, fences, cash, he's cans and fief for breakfast?
Speaker 11: Trade ees?
Speaker 1: Time for more? Godie is one you're fighting for. It is happening next week. So this week we need to sell on what are the key events for the trading games and trade ees. We need you, so from tomorrow trades will be asking you to call the show and demand why we pick you to represent your trade and yourself up for grabs. The bragging rights have been the king of all trades in the city. How do you get five thousand dollars all thanks to sudden tools having assis build for over one hundred years, trill the Ausy Way trill with sudden tools.
Speaker 5: So we need it.
Speaker 1: We need events. That's what the party is to play that. Well, it's going to happen. What are the trades going to be doing? Taking each other on over the weekend? Some of you start calling in with your ideas.
Speaker 15: Oh hi, Christian, it's Kyle here.
Speaker 2: Just got an idea for the trades games.
Speaker 9: I thought, maybe competition to see who could get up into a manhole fast.
Speaker 1: So at first I thought he meant manhole like the ones in roads so lifted up and then jump down there. Yeah, And I thought, I'm not sure you could just use those for a radio fun. I've seen road Runner used to get this o hide explosives, T and T in them. But if we can just do that where trade he's jumping in them for fun?
Speaker 4: I guess he means getting up into the ceilings.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, here's some more that came in over the weekend. Thanks of these, by the.
Speaker 20: Way, Yeah, good day, Christian's rick, I've got an idea for the trading games, I reckon. Another of the revenge that you should have is the one hundred meter underfloor scramble, particularly spider webs, cob webs, and maybe the occasional snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not, there's chucking the occasional brown snakes are laving up next week. The trading games make it more extreme, but a great idea we could only do on sa s Well, we could have barbed wire and they've got to crawl under that a timed event.
Speaker 4: Barb wire is not very realistic to a trade's life though. You never s crawl into the under a house and there's barbed wire under that.
Speaker 1: It was to chuck snakes at them. What's ronge of them? A snake action and a hog.
Speaker 16: Get a Christian, it's nick. Just get any touch with you about my idea for the trading games. How about getting the trade to skull a deer ice coffee and then going for the loudest, longest and biggest belch.
Speaker 1: That is a good idea, all right, So you think about your trade's We see them every day and so it's all over town. But basically as soon as they've moved here, as every other street there's a reno going on. Seriously, every other street, it's like the city is still being built. Every other street there's a reno. I think they're actually I legal in Melbourne. Not for every suburb and every second street to have a reno going on. So trade's are a big part of our lives. They work bloody hard and it's freezing at the moment. So how do we separate the week from the chaff? What events should we have for the trades? If we lend up next week using one of your ideas, we give you a prize.
Speaker 2: The Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Next week it is on the trading games once and for all. We will find out who is the ultimate trade? Five thousand dollars will go to the winning trade. Who is the king of all tradies? What events should we have? Good morning, Brendo, Christian busier work however, trading games, here's what I've got. How about having a tidiest slash cleanest work site. What is this, Brenda? The mamathon? Oh you monkey boys? Why those ladders? Also?
Speaker 4: How does that going here? And we're crossing live now.
Speaker 1: Again to the to the site to the cleaner ud sticking good guys. Brender's much it through? Thank you? Brenda could start with backing the trailer with their goods on No trailer on back items to other jobs and points for the cleanest work site. Have a great day and you've brenda. Thank you, Christian, my dear is maybe a bit basic, but leave it there then. But it's the quickest to hammer in ten nails. What tell you what? He's rubbing their hands at all those fox and over and order to get our listeners back these trady games. Oh, let's not forget stick around a half eight. We're judging how tidy they It's like a youth club thing, isn't it. A tidy work site is a safe work site? Chaps? All right, Craig's got some good ideas. Hey, thank you very much to Craig Meadows. These are individual speed and strength events. Put a bit of thoughtless. The sparky hammer throw using a roll of electrical wire. Trades have to throw this as far as they can. I love the chippy ca batoss throw one hundred by one hundred by two and a half thousand piece of timber over a bath. The plumber javelin, using a length of copper as the spear, throw this as far as they can. Let's go to lines now, Steve, come on, Steve, Oh here, gay, I'm going, Steve, what do you think should be one of the events at the Trading Games.
Speaker 13: The longest bump crack?
Speaker 1: Then we found the umpire jack and I were like, I'm not doing that. I'm not putting on a white coat and getting one of those meter wheels and going into the backside of Tracey's arses.
Speaker 4: Well, I still probably got the tape measure we used for the Grand Fire to measure the kick.
Speaker 1: Steve, You've got a fam with Patsy, so we'll add it to the list of possibilities. Okay, you all right, thanks Steve, Trish, good morning, Good morning Trish. What event should be at the Trading Games next week?
Speaker 15: Definitely got to have the Smoko run. Every trading goes for smoko, and there's always that one person that has to be difficult. I want their gluten free bread blah blah blah, and just make them. They've got to get like some people want to can you take my cat and tap? Others have got cash is a healthy You're right.
Speaker 1: They normally go like they love subways, they love seven eleven and those slushes. You're right, and it's to tease the coffee I have. I have a hard cap, Yes, oat milk must be oat milk.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, because I'm very sensitive. I have yourrisual bit of balance and drones.
Speaker 1: Come on. I love it, Trish.
Speaker 15: I have to order lunches for work. Some days I've got twenty orders, and I swear they're like babies.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're giving that lactose intolerant person full cream milk.
Speaker 15: Well maybe sometimes I accident when you give him the wrong milk.
Speaker 1: What do you want to fall out with? Trash? Never don't mess with Trishrish. Thank you very much. You cal have a good week.
Speaker 13: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: By by now, Jane, good morning. Oh yes, what's your bit of the trading games? Jane?
Speaker 10: All right, I'm going to set the scene for you.
Speaker 11: So they're standing at the starting line.
Speaker 18: They've got their tool belts, they've got their safety hat and their safety best.
Speaker 19: They've got their tool bags and boxes, and then they have to go through an obstacle like a trade steeple chase over obstacles underbeam.
Speaker 1: This is a great idea. We can get them to pick up wheelbarrows and will them along planks of wood down the other side. This is a great idea.
Speaker 11: That's exactly it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I got your vision. Thank you for setting the scene, Jane. Those are great ideas. I love the idea of the trading steeple chase ten out of ten, thanks Jane, Thank you, Mick Mickey, Nick, Yeah, Christian, here you are mate, I'm good. So what is your idea for our trading games?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 13: You couldn't pootentially add my idea to the caller before with the James. So I was thinking you could give the tradees a U a mixed up extension leader, tangled up extension lead and get them to angler and how quickly like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know what's harder than the extensionally Christmas tree lights? You know people just quitting the job, won't I cut you bother? Don't want that five grand that desperately.
Speaker 4: But you're not getting a trader around to do you Christmas?
Speaker 1: If I get any of those little spikes in me, I can't get that out. I can't touch faders if my hands have been Nick, thank you very much and cool Nick. Nick can't get it right. Today.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're moving on from the trading games. Email me if you have any more great ideas Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and the idea from you, Bronwin run with wet concrete in a wheelbrow Yeah, that could be one hundred meters Bron, that's a great one. And I love the idea of some one of you suggested as a trade's spelling bee. That's great, all right. So last week on the show, I shed an email from one of you that simply was titled am I the only one? And it was about a guy you want to know, was he the only person that when he's in a public restaurom and he goes to sit down to probably always doing I don't know what, I'm fumbling around the wood, I don't know, I'm talking to a book children. Well met some of you. He loves it when the seat is still warm from the previous occupant, and we said, you're definitely the only person. I don't want to feel that warmness of another person's No, So he asked if there's any more things where you think you might be the only person. I get this great email that came in over the weekend from Stuart Green Christian just catching up with the podcast of the weekend. I'd see if I was the only one who does this. Mine involves burgers, big Macs, and you think about big Mac Christian. Unlike any normal person who eats some hole, I eat them layer by layer. Take a big Mac for example, First Sally is the top bun. Second thing Stewie boy has is the top burger, third thing pickles, fourth thing the middle bun, fifth the bottom burger, and sixth the bottom bun. Christian? Am I the only one who enjoys a burger like this? I've never heard of such scenes. I've never heard of anyone else doing that. If anyone else does do that, please give us a call. Patsy, What do you think you might be the only person who does?
Speaker 3: I probably am. This is pretty disgusting. When I trim my toenails, I because I get quite a good sort of leverage off the big ones because I leave it for a while. So they're nice and sort of long and big like a Christian. And I do like to chew them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I actually feel sick.
Speaker 3: Do you like to give them?
Speaker 10: Anore?
Speaker 4: Be gone too far? Can we get canceled.
Speaker 3: Clean?
Speaker 1: Actually? I try to move on mentally, but I've drawn back.
Speaker 3: Surely I'm not the only one. I bet there's other people. If there is, it's great, It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's the fact that it was the whole thing about. You get a good bit of growth on them.
Speaker 3: Longer the better, I mean flip flippers, not worse.
Speaker 1: And ladies feet where they let them go and it's like Middle Earth down there, they're more like hooves. And then you're chewing on them.
Speaker 3: It disgusts my family.
Speaker 1: People can see you, maybe in privacy, so what you'll clip them and then just start picked up and start gnawing on it.
Speaker 3: Put it in my mouth. Chewy chew, choo, chew choo.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, oh, everything even very quickly. Right now, let's take a pause. Do you eat a burger like that? And the real big question, I'm hoping that Patsy is the only person that eats her toenails or choos on them. Chewy, chewy, chew. To go, Patsy, Carl a brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's show.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Christian Patsy just killed me. I nearly crashed the car. Yeah, Jack and I are actually speechless. Then, I guess is what happens when you try and start a new feature called am I the only one? You might find out that someone has something which is really quite shocking to you. So Pats, he's just shed how she likes to grow her toenails, getting get a bit length on them, clip them, pick that clipping up and have a good chew on it? Is she the only one? And also Stuart Green's emailed us over the weekend he has his burger bit by bit. So we'll have a big mac and eat the top layer, the just the bun first of all, before going anywhere near the burger.
Speaker 4: I remember we used to be shocked by something like that before we heard about the Tonhouse, the bar fall, one after.
Speaker 1: The Nails nine four one four three, Natasha, good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are we all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. So you're like Stuart Green, He's not the only one.
Speaker 10: No, he's not the only one. I've deconstructed my burker for the last fifteen years. Is having a big mac at.
Speaker 1: Macas really well made to do that, though surely it's want to. It's the bite into the whole thing at all the layers that makes the taste a good No, I've.
Speaker 10: Always found it more enticing to eat it layer by layer, like with my chips as well, dipping it in the burerce as well, so you have the top.
Speaker 1: One first of all, then you'll eat the burger separately, then the pickles and all the rest of it. Yes, layer, all right, Natasha, thank you very much for give us a call. Thanks guys, Neil, good morning.
Speaker 14: Hello guys.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah good? How are you toenails? Mate?
Speaker 14: Or riding Patsy all the way to the end of the Melbourne Up.
Speaker 1: She's a wing of that one. That wasn't a question.
Speaker 9: I think I think you got me here.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: No, I agree with your Patty, those big ones, your catam off. You're nice and hard. You didn't renibble your wife or your husband said that's disgusting. But anyway, life goes on.
Speaker 1: It's uh. Neil, thank you very much for I'm weighing in on this one.
Speaker 14: Have a good day, no worries, guys, fantastic show, keep it up.
Speaker 1: That's you. Thank you very much. Marie, Hello, Marie, Hey, christis are going? I'm good, Marie, you're live on air.
Speaker 10: Off you go, Marie, Christian.
Speaker 19: What we used to do on a Sunday night when we're all little least. We used to have a bus and then we'd sit on the couch and my brother with your toenails one watching the Wonderful World of Disney.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just going to go to the studio, bin, I just need to go.
Speaker 21: And he.
Speaker 1: Did you say last watching a Disney movie as well?
Speaker 19: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: This is what I need to.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, we walt Disney spinning? Is Piro grave right now? What your brother? And when you say all of us were, there were other sort of how many people kids were involved?
Speaker 18: Another? Three girls?
Speaker 1: That guy's got where he's out there at large? Put him on a register.
Speaker 19: It was a production line on the catch. She's one to lay down.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 19: It was Christian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course of course. And and you're all grown up now do you ever talk about it or has become something you don't bring up anymore?
Speaker 19: No, it's something we bring up quite often. We always have a laugh about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for sharing that with us. We'll send you a prize. Okay, oh, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming.
Speaker 1: I have a great day, guy, Thanks great, Bye?
Speaker 5: That is out.
Speaker 1: What a ten minutes. Don't put myself back together today? Claire?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 13: Help?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Claire what what are you calling it about? Do you eat your toenails as well?
Speaker 22: Oh no, I don't, but I'm here to back up pats My partner does do the same thing as what Patsy does, but then he'll actually cheap him in his top drawer, in his bedside table.
Speaker 10: I don't know what makes you think?
Speaker 4: What does he want to do?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 22: When I wish somebody would tell me. But then if I get really annoyed at him, oh, backing them out, and then the next time they'll just be more there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, my beloved clippings, there was a great one there from me. I'm been aging like a fine wine in my cellar.
Speaker 3: Does he say them the later? Do you think.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know the g.
Speaker 1: Oh, my word, I've not heard of that at a bedside table. That's amazing, Claire, thank you very much to give us a call. Very funny, no worries feok. Christian Connalls Show podcast time for this week's misheard lyrics. It's just another miss heard day Christian O'Connell's miss hurd Lyrics. Every Monday, we are the home of your misheard lyrics. As always, when you send them in, we play them back. We agree with what you think you're miss hearing. You'll hear if we do not hear what you think you hear, and if you really agree and we really like it. Hall of Favor previous Horn of Famer last week for Camel Percy Sledge. When a man loves a woman, he'd give a Polish conference. All right, let's see what we got this week. First of all, we go to Ethan lou No saying it by machinations anyone, Okay, let's go with it. Lyric you've got no saying it? Or is it you've got no cinnamon. I'm hearing you've got no cinnamon. The kids are listening to these days. Dal see a titanium lyric. I am titanium. Dale thinks he's hearing I am thy dirty home, thy thy, I am thy dirty home. One hundred percent. Shakespeare in Language has been a spot for the first time ever. It's a new high I am thy dirty home. Dell very good. John Young's has got big energy by Latto Daddy from the streets. So he moved low key tiny rock that mic like carryo key to have to do that to practice it. Actually during Patsy's.
Speaker 21: News Katy fun the Street throwing more low key, trying to rot there, Mike like karaoke.
Speaker 1: Do you hear it? Reference there to Kerry o'keef, the Oussie cricket legend from the seventies, Daddy from the street. So he moved low key, Tina rocked that mic like Kerry O'Keefe Ossie cricket legend. There isn't it.
Speaker 21: Katy fun the Street throwing more low key, trying to rot there, Mite like karaoke.
Speaker 1: And we can all agree carry o'keef knew how to rock that mic, Right.
Speaker 21: Katy Fun the Street throwing more low key, trying to rot there, Mike like karaoke.
Speaker 1: This is a great John Young's That's awesome, very funny. Chris got edge of seventeen my Stevie Nicks. But the moment that I first laid or is it but the moment that I Bruce Lee. Yeah, I'm hearing Bruce Lee in there. Yes, Cassandra Thistleton, what a name? Fake sitcom name from posh neighbor. Well, you don't want to you don't want to go around there, not around to Cassandra Thistleton. Ben Folds five B one one angry dwarf and two hundred solemn faces. Now I'm big and important one angry dwarf? Or is it now I'm big and important? One angry Paul fan. They caught the bitch hurds. Okay, it does sound like he said, one angry porn fan. Sounds like Jack's weekend.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And finally, I just need to tell you about this one. This was given to me face to face Friday night in a pub. Very excitable listener came out to me. He clearly been drinking all day. He had his wife, who told me immediately she doesn't listen to radio full stop, and then picked up her phone and yawned. While I was chatting to her. Very excitable boyfriend, he gave me this one Ellen John and Jua LIPA cold, cold heart, he says. Whenever he hears this, he's hearing cold wet fart. Told he's been drinking all day. Okay, So I'd pass it on to you guys. Sorry, sorry, you've been bringing up I should have just left it out, all right, you ast lyrics. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 2: Today you Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: My Young Apprentice in the studio, Jack Post has said to me about a minute before the end of this song, it goes to me, all solemnly, this is a great, great drum feel here is say, no one's ever said the word great and nickelback in any way.
Speaker 4: Now, say what you want about nickelback, and they can be a bit stinky sometimes, but that drum feel halfway through.
Speaker 1: Boy, well, it feels like you need to start the drum Feel podcast. Each week you go into a deep diver A drum fell on the track, all right, So it feels like we've got to know this this young world champion who's over the weekend one one of the Gulf's hardest tournaments, the British Open, which we be going in function fifty years and a very very tough call, and he's he's played like a legend. He's won it. And when you win, it's not just a big prize winnings, but Adams's debut in a major tournament as well. You get this thing called the Claret jug which they've been playing with since. It has been the big prize since eighteen seventy three. And golfswan the oldest games in the world, steeped in history and tradition and Cam Smith representing Australia on the world stage with a mullet. Last time I seen a golfer with the mudet was John Daily. Do you remember John David in the nineties who would actually play whilst smoking a cigar and drinking beers from his golf bag. Cam Smith showed what Australians like to do in the just after he won it. When he's been interviewed, well, perhaps you can tell us how you're going to celebrate tonight with the Klara jug.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely going to find out how many bee is fit in this.
Speaker 12: Thing, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Many congratulations, thank you. Now, obviously a couple of hours later they have the proper sort of sat down press conference and you know, this is a major global occasion. What he's done, a young lad in his debut May tournament shooting something like sixty for it's big news. So he's obviously had a couple of hours to think about it. And there's reporters from all over the world reporting on this, one of which is a friend of Jack Posts, so you know Dylan Buckley.
Speaker 4: Dylan Buckley used to play for the Carlton Football Club. Now runs the very famous Dylan Friends podcast and he's gone over to the UK just for the golf.
Speaker 1: This is amazing. So Dylan's question at the press conference.
Speaker 12: You sit outside, you know, a few beers tonight and fill the cup. Have you estimated how many beers it's going to take in there to drink it all. I'm gonna guess two two cans of beer?
Speaker 1: How many more we have after that?
Speaker 12: I'll probably have about twenty Clara jugs.
Speaker 4: That's forty beers.
Speaker 1: And then there's so many sports personalities who aren't actually personalities. They're terrified as to anything and they barely look humans. Sometimes Tims, however, young camera Smith. I like him. I think he's really funny. Listen to list talk about why his dad wasn't there.
Speaker 8: My dad was actually to come over and he pulled out on the in the last minute, and basically.
Speaker 12: Why wasn't able to It's just just just just kind of the thought of.
Speaker 8: Doing all that travel for one week couldn't be basically a quick chat with him before he's kicking himself.
Speaker 1: Now, quick chat? What does his dad out? The foot's on? We have to go all right, I'll check up online if I'm gonna be And then two strange questions at the press conference. Who's this guy? Did you have spaghetti bulloneers? Because I know that that's what you like.
Speaker 12: No, I just think he had some chicken and veggies or something.
Speaker 1: What a press conference he was?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes time when a brand new work time waste?
Speaker 17: So before that, when trades go to war, only one can rule them all. Ship's Pritty's head to here. Who's the sharpest in the shed? Flooring, filing, framing fences?
Speaker 1: Cash? He's cancer fief for.
Speaker 17: Breakfast trade, He's time for more Goldie's what your father?
Speaker 1: Trading games? This week? We need to work out what events they're gonna be doing next week, and we're looking for trade. So tomorrow from tomorrow we start to find the trade's probably taking each other on up for grabs and find out who is the king of all trades. Five thousand dollars in cash today though, we need your ideas for what events should we have and next week's trading games. Christian, I've got an idea. Trades are always forgetting their tape measure. It's true. I always have to lend them one an event can be that you send them off with a length of wood that you want to cut something they have to buy eyeball, try and get as close as they can. That's on Blake Christian. What about one of the games. They should be putting ike of furniture together without the instructions. They should just know how to do it instinctively. That's from Nicole Christian. What about an apprentice category? Whenever you have a trad there's always their young apprentice. It's all about the on site toilet. An apprentice sitting on the toilet with the other trades rocking it using a bucking ball machine instead with you and Jack rocking the young apprentices on the toilet. What fresh hen is this? Kevin is everything like it? So check it out?
Speaker 4: How does someone win right.
Speaker 1: To stay on it as long as they can? How long can the apprentice remain seated? Why do you rock them on a toilet? Like I said, at the moment, we're just looking for all ideas. Storm is that person that texted in a while ago, but hammering ten nails into a piece of wood, ripping radio, I'm sure we'd all agree, all right. Some of the other ideas that are coming Christian. Gotham Donuts in ivan Hoe, great name for a donort. Gotham Donuts and Daniel's Donuts. Do the lu these massive donuts, they like shoes that the signs of Bezza. Both places always are. It's like bees to honey. There's always trade's there every day, Christian, and maybe should see how many like the jody a chestnut in the eating competition? How many donuts rather than four and twenty pins can they do in one minute?
Speaker 4: We'll fill them up before we put them on the portal.
Speaker 1: Let's rocking, Jackie, you're ready to rock this young apprentice? All right? Email if you've got any ideas Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. The Trade Games is going next week.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So time wet today is to make a movie. Scary scary movies. You say, what's on the scary channel? What's the channel? Scary music? And laugh? Now? But you won't be you? Are you wait in your bed when you see it?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that one? Eat a toe?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you? That should be on the scary channel? Introducing a movie, he says, Pats chewing on a nail. The hunger gnomes.
Speaker 4: Nomes are scary.
Speaker 1: They are If you went to go to the tour at the middle of the night, you saw a nome staring at you in the dark, you'd be scared. You will be juggling if he was real hunger Nos.
Speaker 4: Silver, thank you.
Speaker 1: The bumngrates of wrath hemorrhoid's painful. That is scary for some old people. Don't know how I lit it. Muppet murder Island, forget murder Iron, Muppet murder Iron, Oh, Gonzo on a killing spree. Wow, Bronze, catch me in the can. It's not Leonardo who sat there with his trousers down ankle. That's scary. Silver. Mister Trump goes to Washington. Oh no, he's not going to run again?
Speaker 12: Is he?
Speaker 4: Political?
Speaker 1: Qu methods?
Speaker 4: Sorry, age more than silver.
Speaker 1: Diseasy rider, Oh my god, what's he got? Foot in mouth? Thank you? Neither was one there? And night Mary Poppins, Oh she didn't sleep very well under these nightmarees about nos Silver one last one moby bit Moby Dick is one of scary these movies, said, what about moldy Dick.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you've written that, and you've thought I can't do that one because you're desperate.
Speaker 22: No way, Yeah, the money.
Speaker 1: When the man is holding the Hunger Nomes, he's nowhere. They're desperate. No gold. We got a long way to get that gold, didn't. We all have to struggle there? What a journey, Jack? What have you got then? For scary movies?
Speaker 4: Egyptian Mamma's House.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh god, that's bows. You help me right?
Speaker 18: Come on?
Speaker 1: I gave them one to Jack. What do you think? I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: She's all bat what you know the movie? She's all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's a back. She said. They're tiny little things, aren't they.
Speaker 4: They're scarier than the No.
Speaker 1: They paired up with the Nome. That's double scary.
Speaker 4: Silver twenty one Jump Scares O Silva and The Devil Wears Nada. Oh, put some clothes on. It would be scary to see a naked devil.
Speaker 1: It would be scary, I guess. So he's pushed me into a listener's gold.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Make a movie Scarier? That's the time we stir today up. First weekend at Patsy's knock It Off Goldjuice, Bigger, Oh, the Unvaccinated Jigglow, Oh, come on, sheep a silver place, frying Nemo Silver Marley bit me Oh Gold, very clever, Shane. That's very good. Edward tone hands Gold, zone's been paid attention, Aidan, well done. Clowns in the mist scary than gorillas. Bronze Edward slither hands, slither Hans, He's slithering, slithering around, slither hands. Silver, cool of rock, not skill of rock, but cool of rock.
Speaker 5: Silvil plus for the where you thank you headless in Seattle, Gold Steve, well done, men who stare at throats Luke and Nooso Vampires Gold, Oh Vampires.
Speaker 6: That's got him the quiet place with a toddler Bronze, Goodwill, haunting, simple yet good Gold. I known what you did last summers.
Speaker 4: Aren't scared?
Speaker 1: They are? They are wake up sheeple, they are Gold. What im Mike in Geelong? Dude, where's my chainsaw? Bronze, white house clown Bronze, Goodwill, Huntsman Gold. I'm about to read one here. Get ready for the Patsy before this is one hundred percent Patsy humor. Darl m for mother in law. That is kind of your stuff, isn't it? Ninety two at Peter to mother stuff. We are we just silver throw Mama from the ghost train. Go and Alvin and the man eating chipmunks. All right, who is winning the tickets of the year. Forget about Billy Joel, go and see Joey in his amazing technical a dream coat.
Speaker 4: I think it was aiden with the throwback from earlier in the show, Edward toenail hands.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's the winner.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, tomorrow's show today? Do you know what? I think we need to go back into am I the only one that actually finds none scary? How is fearing other people like me that find them scared?
Speaker 4: They are no, I think put them in their gardens. Is it's welcoming.
Speaker 1: I always thought it was to keep away spirits and the devil and burglars. They are freaking little things friendly but only thing. Sometimes imagine their eyes are following you around.
Speaker 4: I would love to have a known follow me.
Speaker 1: You're right, Perhatsuly just now they just try to basically make Rio hang out with him today and yell him it's for the show. Good luck at pickable today.
Speaker 4: Also, you guys have been teasing me all morning about having a non offinful weekend. I promise you next weekend I'm going to jam packet. I'm going to come back on Monday and have done everything. Anything you can imagine I've done.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 1: Listen to more those drum fells, that nickelback, anything you can imagine, and then some trading games tomorrow. Then we start speaking to you tradies, if you want to be here next week for the trading games. Trade's taken on trades, for the bragging rights, who is the king of all trades? And when five thousand dollars in cash thanks to Sutton Tools. We need to speak to tradies tomorrow and we need your event ideas. Email me today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Thanks for listening, Carl A. Brier.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'carl Show podcast