Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian o'connall show podcast showtime. No, do not judge.
Speaker 3: What I said was I have a great venus.
Speaker 4: I'm the least masculine person this morning and come into the show.
Speaker 5: Listen to a poetry podcast.
Speaker 2: The Christian no connall Show on Gold one O four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, It's Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Jack.
Speaker 3: Post, Good morning, Christian O'Connell, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Patrina Jones Morning Christian. Okay, double thumbs up Friday. This is where we go around the team and we all share what we're into at the moment. I guess because we had a two week break, this will be a kind of bumper edition. All right, of double thumbs up Friday, Patsy, what have you got for us?
Speaker 6: Lots of pressure, Christian. This week, I want to start with Little People, Big Dreams. It's a book series for kids. I'm not sure if your girls would have had them, but what they do. There are a series of books that focus on the lives of famous people, men and women. So they've done Coco Chanel and David Attenborough.
Speaker 5: There's a great boom Day Murder.
Speaker 6: No not Dame Murdoch.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, that's a show.
Speaker 4: I think it's I'm going to make that one this weekend in printer off Monthay's a BDF.
Speaker 6: These are brilliant and they're about eight bucks at the moment it came out and.
Speaker 5: There we go, Here we go, where we were going?
Speaker 6: Books cameut eight bucks and they're beautiful.
Speaker 5: They So what have you got for Audie?
Speaker 6: So she's got Coco Chanell, She's got Audrey Hepburn, David Bowie him Jane Austen is another one. So these are brilliant and parents will love reading them as well.
Speaker 4: This is a great idea. Honestly, mums and dads are looking for anything they can do at the moment to keep the kids occupying, off their devices and off TV Screenze.
Speaker 5: What's it called again?
Speaker 6: It is people big dreams, awesome and they're cheap. Camer A lot of the independent bookstores will.
Speaker 4: Happen, but you'll do anything there over like nineteen ninety nine, if I won like the Powerable, I go in there and go what can I get for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: So I take the store, take an aisle, in fact.
Speaker 6: Take the whole store. Literally, my second one. I've checked out Will Ferrell's latest offering, Eurovision.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that good?
Speaker 5: I've got a different take to you. You go, this is your This is your Round.
Speaker 6: Through the eyes of a nine year old. Okay, so it is a bit zany Rachel McAdams. He plays opposite Piers Bros.
Speaker 5: Like Zaney humor.
Speaker 4: By the way, I haven't heard that, heard that great thirty years of radio whoa wacky and zany entertainer.
Speaker 3: I often type in zany movies into Google and see how it comes up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what Eurovision is though, isn't it? It is zany. So the costumes are brilliant. Audrey loved it. It was a nice movie to watch as a family. I won't say it's got a very strong plot line, but we thought it was a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: It's got it ninely, it's got Will ferre and it's got it's got former James Bond pas Brosson's he.
Speaker 6: Plays his dad. He's quite good in it. Don't you think?
Speaker 5: I gave up after about eighteen minutes?
Speaker 4: And I I know Will Ferro was the funniest man in the world. That is not his best movie.
Speaker 5: It is terrible.
Speaker 6: I'll stop.
Speaker 5: Sure eight year old is going to love that.
Speaker 6: She loved it.
Speaker 5: She thought it was a break from reading about Dame Murdoch. You know, breaks it up a bit.
Speaker 6: The third one, I want to do some cooking. I made this beautiful recipe last night, pulled nachos in the slow cooker that you got me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Normally US common people call them nacho's, but nachos I would.
Speaker 3: Call him nachos.
Speaker 5: N A C H S. Why are you putting an R in there?
Speaker 3: Choo?
Speaker 6: Do you say dance or dance?
Speaker 5: No, I say dance, I don't put Yeah, well you would do if you do the same with odd shows.
Speaker 6: Anyway, this is easy. We'll put the recipe up on our website. It's just you get a lovely bit of rolled pork, whack it in your slow cooker, give it a message with some taco seasoning.
Speaker 4: Plump and put some lang lang like some candles. Turn it into a date night for that Paul pork. Yeah, give it a nice massage or ten tents.
Speaker 6: At the moment you dump a bottle of gin no chunky sells the sauce.
Speaker 7: Oh love.
Speaker 6: Put it on slow for six to seven Gorgeous makes the house smell divine. Had that last night.
Speaker 4: With Delicious Narcos are ready, We're being back. We'll find out what is getting the double thumbs up from Jackpost.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're doing Double thumbs Up Friday. We talk about the things we're into at the moment. Everything we talk about. If you want to find out what Pats was talking about. Those kids books or that pooled pork recipe, we'll put them up on our Facebook page, on Instagram page as well. Whatever you're into, you'll find us there under The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 5: Jackie Boy, what's it for you this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a great one. And I've been telling everybody about this because I can't believe I'd never heard of it before. It's called Alone, It's on SBS on demand. It is essentially Survivor, but real faired income Survivor. What they do is get ten contestants. They send them into the Patagonian wilderness on their own, separately, in all their own separate camps. They don't send the cameramen with them. They have to film, set up go pros and film themselves and the winner is simply just who can live in the wilderness on their own and survive the longest. Whoever stays the most amount of days wins five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are your big thanks this? You mentioned this the other day, Jack, not on air, just when we were talking about what you know. I asked you if you've got anything good at the moment, and I've seen the first three this week.
Speaker 5: Loved it, love it.
Speaker 3: Ohazon, you just fall into that mode of like, how would I fare? How many days do you reckon? You would do in the wilderness on your own?
Speaker 5: It's shocking, isn't it. I think I'll be done after of ours.
Speaker 4: I don't actually I don't want that half a million because the big prize.
Speaker 5: It's half a million they get to catch. Yeah, but they're probably there's.
Speaker 4: Some interesting characters there, and it is a reality show, but it's not your ott kind of heavily scripted type cosh. There's some really interesting characters there as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it. It's very very good.
Speaker 3: They all get ten items. They can choose ten items that they can take with them into the bush, and that's all they get. Everything else like food. They got to figure out how to catch fier short catch.
Speaker 4: One of them has got like a giant six foot acts. I mean he's cheating. I mean he wanders into any legs. I was chopping up fish. He said goodbye to his daughter and they went, I'm just going to get on the plane now thinking with the axe head locker. Excuse me, I just ramed this, and it's a six foot axe. It's really really good show. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I've binge the whole whole thing on SBS on demand.
Speaker 5: And so you know who wins?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a hairy guy from Canada. It does dry walling.
Speaker 5: Is it him? If I was betting, right, I put money on it. Is it him?
Speaker 3: Greg is unfortunately not the winner.
Speaker 5: It's not the lady who is. I'm telling about that? Google it now. It's awful. All right, Jack? What else you've got?
Speaker 3: My ongoing love of jelly continues, and thank you to all the people, all the adults who have reached out in support and said yes, as an adult, I ate Jelly as well. There's way more in Melbourne than you think there are. I tried the port wine flavor last night. It's my new favorite flavor.
Speaker 5: Oh you like it?
Speaker 3: Oh it's my favorite. Yeah, So now I've got I'm going to get through the blue bubble, the strawberry, the orange, and next time.
Speaker 5: We're all very jealous.
Speaker 6: Hey have you tried doing I do traffic light Jelly's jack Where you do you set different colors?
Speaker 5: Drug thing?
Speaker 4: I've told you before about bringing that part of this staff. The we don only hear about the traffic. I think Keith Riches used to do that in the dark days. Okay, wait, I'm interested. So you set one fully and then set another one on top of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do them for a light color.
Speaker 3: But I mean the patience you have though, waiting the four hours for just one to sit is too long for me.
Speaker 5: We don't wait. Do something else in front of the.
Speaker 4: Opening, close, open the closet, getting a tan. I keep holding closing this fridge door.
Speaker 3: You ain't just staying behind me. I'll only take longer if you watch it.
Speaker 4: I watched Fridge Never Chills Christian O'Connell show podcast Shubble thumbs Up Friday. So we've heard from Jackie Boye and from Patsy all the things you talk about every Friday on this. If you're ever interested, I hope people are otherwise what a waste of offer now and everyone's life us just droning on and I like this, And is anyone writing this down?
Speaker 5: Do you remember me on the radio years ago? I just give you time to get a pen.
Speaker 4: At the start of this cent wait in mind if you had to get a pin. Okay, that post office box number again? Is so the things that I'm into over the last couple of weeks. What if I enjoy for double thumbs up Friday? Great thing on Netflix. There's a Hollywood actor it's been in loads of movies over the years called Bill Pullman, great legend.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: He is the star, an absolute star in this new They've done three seasons of it and it is called The Sinner, and it's a really really smart, unusual thriller, detective thriller. He's amazing. If he doesn't win a load of awards next year, it's an incredible It's a masterclass in acting. You know, sometimes you're watching someone and you know it's an actor, but you get lost in their very very three dimensional performance. He's incredible in it. The whole cast are very very good as well. Do we remember Jessica Bill big star years ago? She exec producer. She's the co star in the first season, then the exec producer of the next two. It's brilliant. Can't recommend that enough. That's on Netflix, on Amazon Prime. Reese Witherspoon is doing her best work at the moment, isn't she as an actress and a producer now as well?
Speaker 5: Little fires everywhere.
Speaker 6: You would love that part to get on that.
Speaker 5: Oh that is great, absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 4: And then if you I'm supposed to be working on something at the moment, and I keep finding various things to avoid working on it. Latest one is called windows swap. You go to a website. Every about five seconds, you get a brand new view of a window somewhere in the world.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you might so lie. Yesterday I was looking. I started off with Vincenzo. He was in Italy, just looking out his window.
Speaker 3: Well, people send up set up their own personal webcam.
Speaker 4: It's not Yeah, all you get is about ten seconds of it and it flips to another one anywhere in the world. So you can be going for somewhere in England, then you're off to Italy. So someone's filmed just a view out of their window. I'm actually gonna put our one out at the studio here.
Speaker 3: I'm on it now.
Speaker 5: I mean ways, yeah, there you go. Window swap. It's gentle.
Speaker 4: It's just an easy way for a couple of minutes as we can't move at the moment. But thanks to this sight, you go all over the world. But they're not like stunning views. Some of them are quite hum drum. But it's like just an every day Sometimes you're just looking outside someone's kitchen window.
Speaker 3: I reckon, there's there's levels of procrastination and you've reached a new one.
Speaker 5: It's a new low. All right.
Speaker 4: Then, everything we've talked about up on our Facebook page, the Christian O'Connell show also the same place to find us on Instagram as.
Speaker 2: Well the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian The Little People, Big Dreams Books. They're great, perhaps he was talking about earlier. There is even a Bruce Lee one. Yes, a right, Christian. I've just started watching season seven of For a Loan that you and Chadwans talking about if anyone could actually lost one hundreundred days, because I think it's is it sixty days?
Speaker 5: Is the competition you've got to try?
Speaker 3: And no, what it's it's endless. So in the first season they got to.
Speaker 5: Come in me. They've been there twenty two years from now.
Speaker 3: It just depends if there's still two people out there, they'll go until there's only one left. So the first season lasted fifty five days. It was the longest to survive sixty five days. And then I won't tell you season three, the one we're watching Patagonia, because I'll leave it a surprise for you. I didn't know it went up to season seven though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, season seven, and actually by now season seven, if anyone could last one hundred days, they get a million dollars.
Speaker 5: Wow, I guess.
Speaker 4: Actually it is the because you know, it's the loneliness, isn't it. That would just do you win more than just the how hard it would be every single day living off the land, fending for yourself, if you've not grown up that way totally.
Speaker 3: They like they have these the people they choose as survivalists, so.
Speaker 4: That they even so survivors by choice, not necess they could still get in the car and go to the shops or a supermarket.
Speaker 5: You know, there is the survivors.
Speaker 4: When the TV camera crew come around to film that bit where they're pretending to be survivalless.
Speaker 5: Add in three or four days at Lifestyle, most of us going sod that. Right, that's it. I'm off to macas well.
Speaker 3: You've started watching it, you've seen that when the film crew comes around to their house and they're showing off, like their knife and they're throwing it at a tree to show how good they can throw it. They never throw a knife and an animal and catch it when they're out.
Speaker 4: There because they have about two hundred missus and the camera crew will go, look, it's nighttime, we'd better go now.
Speaker 5: Also, whenever I watch that show, do you get some cold?
Speaker 4: I have to like put a hoodie on her and thick socks because it's all outdoors in the orders, I start getting chili just watching it from the safe of my couch. Late and the TV show if you want to know that we're talking about excitedly is alone. It's on SBS. Great survival show, really really interesting. Actually all right, party your emails, Christian. Yesterday on the show you were talking about job bucks. I've worked for Cabrey like Jack's school friend. Every new product presentation we got to take the display home at the end. I also worked. The best one was I worked for a large pharmacy selling makeup and perfume. I had so much extra product it used to wash my dog in Davidoff cool water bath bombs that were one hundred and ten dollars of packet.
Speaker 5: I tell you what, all the dogs.
Speaker 4: In the park would have come for you that smell beautiful cool water david Off.
Speaker 5: I hope you call the yeah the dog David Off.
Speaker 4: My mum's bait and tackle shop used to get worms posted to them, usually packed with hundreds of Kinder Surprise chocolates as well, not packed in with the worms, so I hope that it's the same packaging box. But that's from Rock Sand. Christian took it at Rubbish Cars in Money. Of my dad's finest moments, we were getting a car. It's a very big deal. It's the first family car we ever owned. It wasn't brand new, but it was a lot better than the one we had, so it was the second one. My dad went to fetch it from the garage that he brought it from and we waited at home for him proudly return. We're all sat outside on the front deck waiting for Dad to turn up in his better car when he was getting close, and then we saw and pull in. As he drove into our street, excitedly, he went to beat the horn to signify his arrival. What it didn't know was that, for some unknown reason, the previous owner had fitted a Dixie horn. He washed the horn, waves the hand out of the window us and all of a sudden as Yeo.
Speaker 5: Blaring out his face immediately.
Speaker 4: Won't from smug pride to annoyance, then anger, then swearing. He pressed it again, thinking it was just an apparition, and it did it again, and we could hear him now swearing, what in God's name is this epping noise?
Speaker 5: The duke.
Speaker 4: He immediately did a three point turn in our street and headed back to the garage to have it sorted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess when test a used car, you don't use the horn.
Speaker 5: Matt. Thank you very much your email. Christian Latela Party.
Speaker 4: Yesterday on the show, I hers you all talking about microwaves. When when we first got our family microwave when I was a kid back in the mid eighties, my late dad was so freaked out about using it, thinking he'd get radiated by it. He'd turned it on from a safe distance with a big stick. They'd go into another room. Do you remember people then let the X rays do that, don't they where they go? You always think how dangerous is this? I've got to wear some iron vest and you're not even in the room with me. He'd run out into another room and wait until they'd finished. I remember once my dad waiting to the local electrical store to ask if they sold Geiger counters so we could measure the kitchen. Oh, come on, Adrel, this is too good now. And Christian, I know you don't snack genius later on today? Yeah, we are just after seven o'clock on the show. I've got a last minute suggestion for you. Get a digestive biscuit, top it with two or four marshmallows and pop it in the microwave. It's all about microwaves this week for about fifteen to twenty seconds until the marsh mallow fluffs up and males together is one, the four become one. Wait a little bit so you don't incinerate your mouth and enjoy the soft, gooey, fluffy, crunchy delights. Can that does sound very good?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: If you've got an email from the show Latela party Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: I said he clarified something that said on yesterday's show. They got me in trouble.
Speaker 4: Yesterday in the evening at home, I was talking about how one of my daughters appeared to have nodded off whilst we supposed to be homeschooling. Remember that on yesterday's show. Yeah, I got a a shlacking when I got in.
Speaker 5: Yes, teacher, listens to your show?
Speaker 3: What's helt for sleeping in the eleven?
Speaker 5: No? No, it turns out, Jack, that is not what I saw. She was resting her eyes. Jack.
Speaker 4: And the reason why they were watching Hunger Games so educational reason. It's a movie that's about the themes of bravery amongst many other themes. Other people wondering, yes they were, would they be what ching Hunger Games? And that is why. So, Patsy, how was homescoring for you yesterday?
Speaker 6: I embarrassed out nine year old. She insisted that I come in while she do her math's lesson for a bit of support and.
Speaker 4: Help or did she think that you might need to hear some of the basics it's a vision, mum, you know how you are with it, not even at the long hand stuff, the long form.
Speaker 6: So I prop myself up on her bed. And then they went to literature, and missus Ben's is reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the kids at the moment, which is one of my favorite novels. And the sun was beaming through the window, and it was so lovely and warm, and I happened to not off like a cat, like a cat in the sun.
Speaker 5: To get in the rays of that sun. They go.
Speaker 4: They're like solar animals. It's the opposite son of the deep power in the sun.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Audrey reckons, I was snoring, but I don't believe that. And everyone saw me on teams apparently, Wow, what a.
Speaker 5: Look your mom spark out Catching.
Speaker 6: Flies, shining moment.
Speaker 5: My favorite novels, there's charting the Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 6: Anyway, today we've got a fifteen minute window. We've got to go and get the stuff out of her locker from school. Like it's a big operation. It's like a covert operation. So we need a letter from the school, which is in a regional area to get through the roadblock. She's got an appointment at two o'clock.
Speaker 5: Have you actually got roadblocks there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because she's in backus marsh. Oh right, so that's classified, is yeah.
Speaker 4: And she's at that classified sort of institution in this as well, that military academy you've got her in. Yeah, she's like Hannah, I've seen that movie You and Chress trainer out there in the wild. She'd went alone, she'd do a year out there alone.
Speaker 6: Anyway. So we've got to get there and then a chaperone car. I'm not allowed on the school grounds, which is that's just a different story.
Speaker 4: That's the last time after that mom fight, you hosted ten moms center only one mom just had three heads of other mums that try to take you on.
Speaker 6: On sticks out of crave mom. And so a teacher comes out and meets towards. She goes in for fifteen minutes, gets what she needs her textbooks and stuff, and then we get in the car and go home.
Speaker 5: God, it's all so intense, is it strange?
Speaker 6: Years it's really weird. Like one point last night, I'm thinking that's really strange, Like I need a letter for that, and then a letter for the roadblock, And it's just a different way.
Speaker 4: Of life, be honest, because obviously you've got this downloaded letter now so you get like some free pass today?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you just doing that trip? Well?
Speaker 6: I did ask the Love God last night. I said, what is the rule around that situation? No?
Speaker 5: Not came Fergus and player here we come. Yeah, Bakery Baker's Delight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can I do that? While I get in strife, I'm not meant to do that. I'm actually honestly not sure.
Speaker 5: Of course you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't write, well, I won't. I'll do the right thing.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not know. I mean you can't.
Speaker 4: We're not meant to be going out of our own suburb unless it's for one of those four reasons. Is it for work or essentials? And I don't think going to the Baker's Delight is considered anyone's idea in essential stock up on a class.
Speaker 6: I can go through macas though. Yeah in the car NOA just throwing.
Speaker 5: It out, No, no you can't.
Speaker 4: All right, we've got the latest news and sport on the way, and then Shane Crawford is going to be joining us, and as always we get Crawf on our supposed footy correspondent it's always a wild ride. Today only he's combining the trim peaks. Today he's talking about footie and there's a lot to talk about and obviously what's going up in Queensland and or so he's going to be because Jack is he's at home, he's down the line. Who's normally our tester for your snack genius recipes. Crawf is going to be doing that as well. But the big thing we need to talk about is last time we had him on, he was making his case for Perth to host the Grand Final. Have listened to this.
Speaker 7: I don't think Victoria deserves a Grand faw, why not, you know, go over and play the Grand Final at Optic Stadium in Perth, you know where they can have sixty thousand. It would go off.
Speaker 4: Then this week you might have heard crawl making the case for totally different side of Australia Queensland.
Speaker 7: Queensland are going to probably have a team in the Grand Final. With the Brisbane Lions doing so well and they virtually have saved our game. I think they thoroughly deserve have a chance at having the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Thank you Queensland. He's believe he per Queensland. What's his problem?
Speaker 3: Didn't mind? Quicker than lockdown.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connor show.
Speaker 4: All right, So joining us this morning is our footy correspondent. Shane Crawford is back.
Speaker 7: Craw are great to be here, Christian, Hello everyone, Hello Jack Hope you go Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some good thanks.
Speaker 4: He's taking your seat, Jack in the studio. He went straight in for it, mate, white line fever. He's got the postman's microphone everything.
Speaker 7: Yep, I'm on, I'm ready And what would you like me to do?
Speaker 5: You know? I know normally maybe was in the title of correspondent.
Speaker 7: Collywood had a good win, well done, and Geelong lost tonight. Who's playing? Not sure? No incident and Jack's team are playing tonight the Dogs, which would be a good game, and your mob the Mighty D's. The Hawk went up against the Hawks who are a touch offing the ball so well, too slow.
Speaker 5: I need to be afraid I need a game. Last weekend a touch off.
Speaker 7: Well, they did play the Pies, and I think the Pies are the best team going around, so they need they need to have a bit of dash and deer when they play the D's got to be brave.
Speaker 5: I reckon we is that a footy term? Is it dash and dere? What have we gone back to the nineteen forties?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Not really, and he come out of these now with some dash and dere.
Speaker 7: Dashing deer through the middle, very well played. I think we should have a little wager, like, not not money or anything, but just I've had it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't take off this year. The year you're having it will be actually crawl with it. You're only ear through job keeper.
Speaker 7: Actually, do you know what what am I doing versus just handing myself over to you and you do anything to me anyway? You just go, Okay, what do you want to do with him this week?
Speaker 5: But this is what we do.
Speaker 7: We'll give him eat this.
Speaker 5: This is the thing we need to cover off with you.
Speaker 4: Is you know a couple of weeks ago you said this on the show about the Grand Final. You wanted to take it from the heart of Victoria, the g.
Speaker 7: I don't think Victoria deserves a Grand far why not, you know, go over and play the Grand Final at Opter Stadium in Perth, you know where they can have sixty thousand. It would go off.
Speaker 5: And then this week he moved to a different part of Australia.
Speaker 7: Queensland probably have a team in the Grand Final with the Brisbane lines doing so well, and they virtually have saved our game. I think they thoroughly deserve a chance at having the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Thank you Queensland, You're unbelievable. So they obviously offered you some money. Did they more than Perth?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I've thought about? It a great deal. I think South Australia deserves.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I was on the Today Show and they said what about Queensland. I said, yeah, they've saved the game, They've done everything to keep it alive. Why don't they deserve, you know, an AFL Grand Final. Back when we spoke about Perth in South Australia, I didn't even consider Queensland. I just thought, no, you probably wouldn't have the Grand Final there. But when you think about.
Speaker 5: Things, espressure of the last couple of weeks, a.
Speaker 7: Great game alive. Without Queensland, we'd have no AFL. And that was actually I said that on the Today Show. I said, you know, Queensland's beautiful, amazing. Whether they've saved the game, it's incredible. The only disappointing thing is Carl Stefanovic and he wasn't happy when I actually said that live on TV, so he hasn't returned my calls as a matter of fact, they said, don't come next week.
Speaker 4: And so the other thing I read yesterday as will Cruelf, is that from the end of this month, I think it's like Wednesday, the twenty seventh of July, twenty seventh, twenty ninth, whatever's that last Wednesday July. For then nineteen consecutive days, there's going to be non stop footy as they do three rounds back to back on smaller sports.
Speaker 7: So if you love AFL football, you're going to get it every day. You're going to get it that night. You know, some people might have three matches on the one day. I think it's what is it, ten weeks, one hundred games they're going to cram in. So yes, we're going to be saturated with AFL football. It's going to be real short turnarounds, which is not ideal because the game takes a great deal out of you physically, so you know, four day turnarounds which will really test the players from a recovery point of view. But they want it. They're in their hubs at the moment.
Speaker 5: How are they getting on? What do you know about? How are they coping that? You know what?
Speaker 7: Life must be really tough for them. You know the five star hotels, they've got golf courses where they can roam free. They're allowed to go down to the beaches, they're allowed to have coffee, they mix with other football clubs and you know their families have been flown in. So they're doing it.
Speaker 4: Really when you package that up like that, actually yelled with let's just jealousis.
Speaker 7: They're not complaining? You know, they're getting on with it. But initially when I heard some complaints, I'm like, do you know what, you just got to get on with it. You may stay there from more.
Speaker 5: People are having it away, having it genuinely really hard.
Speaker 7: We are all in lockdown here and it is minus too. You get out of your car and you're like, what, she's chilly?
Speaker 5: So it's not minus two?
Speaker 7: Is where I live.
Speaker 5: I live in the d Knots and I tell you what it was.
Speaker 7: It was snowing this morning.
Speaker 5: When I left.
Speaker 7: I'm like, gee, do I get the toboggan out? No, I'll go to the Christian O'Connor. Hey, I want to get back to the Melbourne match. Because Melbourne Hawks. I've got an idea. I think, okay, if if your team happen to win, I'm happy to job in a nice bath, and not necessarily a bath. We may get a green weely bit or what we'll fill it with nice ice, cold water and lots of ice.
Speaker 5: Bless him. I mean, he's still pitching the ideas that have stink of the you're in the.
Speaker 4: Cares about whether one of us is getting in a bin or not.
Speaker 7: Well, no, it would be freezing, and you know, we're sort of get ourselves into an old football mentality or we're going to do recovery.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: At times you resemble like remember your mate had that older brother who had no mates and he was desperate to sort of hang out.
Speaker 5: With your Hey, that was listen after this crawl has stebbing was a phrase? Be doing snack chee?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 5: No, we're not getting into a bin together.
Speaker 2: Naked Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Time for this week's.
Speaker 7: Snacks Genius snack Strange food combinations.
Speaker 3: Ships in your ice cream, charcolate in your bacon.
Speaker 4: Okay this week because Jack boasters out of action after his operation.
Speaker 5: Have a nose job? It really is? Is it really? Look at that? Look on the photos on Instagram. It's shorter.
Speaker 3: It's an internal surgery craws I called. It's called a sceptoplasty. Ye for a deviated septum.
Speaker 5: Barry Manel, I've had one. Ben still is in a movie.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the movie, but it's very funny. And she had a deviated septum. He dumped her.
Speaker 5: Okay, so.
Speaker 8: Tell me more about that bin idea. All right, so I'm going to we get the idea, all right, Snack Genius. Every Friday we rotest some of your snack ideas. First, this morning, we have this.
Speaker 9: It's a cheesel with a little pickled onion in the middle, so it's like a cheese and onion chip, but with texture.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: That's Erica's idea for snack Genius that she calls the crying ring the crying ring because some people find them a little bit too sweet, the pickled onions. Right, Okay, So if you sanitize your hands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, and my whole body actually.
Speaker 5: Just laugh it up.
Speaker 7: I got to the door, I took my clothes off, and I sanitized and then chuck them on. And now, okay, here we go. Got the cheesel and the pickledon.
Speaker 4: Okay, please move away, move away from the microphone. Please just put this on old No one needs to hear people eating.
Speaker 5: On the radio.
Speaker 4: Do you have both your hands in your pockets rummaging like that when you eat as well?
Speaker 5: You just let you up to something horrible site, Why are you.
Speaker 7: Picking on me?
Speaker 5: Snack genius?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that really has a beautiful sweet taste to it, because when I was looking at the pickled onion, I'm thinking, no, thank you. But the balance of both of them coming together and the freshness that hits your pal.
Speaker 5: Are you getting a bit of dashing there in there crawl?
Speaker 7: It gives a bit of dashing deer too before going down your throat. That definitely was snack genius. Congratulations, well on.
Speaker 5: Erica, snack genius.
Speaker 4: Then for the crying ring, which is a cheesel and a mini pickled onion up next.
Speaker 5: Then we have this one.
Speaker 3: You've got to get yourself a Macca's hash Brown, and you've got to order the strawberry jam with it, and spread the strawberry jam on the Macer's hash Brown and try that.
Speaker 5: Again, it's a high end quizzy.
Speaker 4: It's a Macca's hash brown with jam on toprawfas. Just get out of the little sash spread or I would say thick. You don't want to go too thin. There's nothing worse thinly spread jam.
Speaker 5: I reckon, this is going down right.
Speaker 4: And again when you eat, move away from the microphone, if you could do that.
Speaker 5: Taking his time with this one, guys, he's having a good old thing. Are you where we're on air? That took the big bie. Yeah, he's had half that hash brown.
Speaker 7: Snack genius another one, yes, yes, that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very what are you getting there? Take what? Are you getting?
Speaker 7: A real sweet taste and obviously getting the hash brown which is always very nice and just a combination, especially if you've got a sweet tooth like me. That there is that's perfect breakfast.
Speaker 4: You get the it's all the phage major food groups. Do you get the fruit from the strawberry chap.
Speaker 7: The potato potato and the fried stuff which is apparently it's good for you these days. It's all changed.
Speaker 4: Stuff in so I was saying that gets so it's double it's double thumbs up.
Speaker 5: It's snack genius to both of those this week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, yeah. I wonder if Jack would have gone with two thumbs up. I reckon he would have I reckon he likes it.
Speaker 4: All right, Crawf tucks into that craft.
Speaker 5: What are your picks then this weekend?
Speaker 7: Then I'm tipping Hawthorne against Melboe who.
Speaker 5: No one is doing that, and waste what money you've got on that.
Speaker 7: I want to see this englishman in an ice bath.
Speaker 5: Agree, most nice, isn't it? And you got both hands in your pockets.
Speaker 7: No, the match tonight the Bombers who were going really well. Everyone has been saying, you know, where are they at? But they just keep winning. They're doing a great job up against the Bulldogs who are on the rebound. So I think that'll be a pretty good match.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, Okay, we're come back after this.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Taking you back to school this morning. Who is the name the full name of the kid that you still remember.
Speaker 5: From school and why, Christian?
Speaker 4: I remember Megan O'Neill from the eighties because of her boiled egg sandwiches. She used to bring in a lot. Can handle the smell that's from Jimmy. Two names from me that I'll always remember. One is Martin Taylor. This guy was legend in our school year, Martin Taylor, because we were covering the Second World ward a history lesson once and we're talking about the death of Hitler, and our history teachers said, did any of us know how Hitler actually died? And Martin put his hand up straight away, which is all because he wasn't the sharpest kid in the year. It was certainly not in our history lesson. And the teacher was really surprised, you know when there was referred to you by your surname to be sarcastic.
Speaker 5: Ah, yes, mister O'Connell. Someone's share with the classes it anyway.
Speaker 4: Ah, mister Taylor's got the answer, has he? Mister Taylor? How did Hitler die? And this kid, Martin, I don't know what had been fed what family like, said that he thought he actually said that his granddad, Neil killed Hitler. I remember the whole class. The teacher was laughing so hard, right, he ketch on a he ketch on to get control of it. And then in the end he said, you can have to excuse me. He went off. He went off, walked outside in the corridor, just to try and recompose himself that one of the lads in his lesson is his granddad killed Hitler, Neil granddad Neil killed Hitler. And the other one is another kid called Phil Norman. Phil Norman. And I remember that kid because so we used to have these. I don't think you would have had them, Jack, because you're a bit younger than Patsy, and Patsy you would have had that jim of the old sort of school boards that teach us to pull down, yes, and they were just on a circular kind of thing like that, and then they'd get the the chalk rubber rub it off if it still had like another teacher's lesson on there, and they'd write something new on there. Anyway, this kid, he was a hero status at our school, Phil Norman. He wrote on there, mister Saul, that was our French teacher, smells off and then a really bad word for pooh rolled.
Speaker 5: It back up right. So we were like, he's grabbing mister Sal's coming. It's quite a stay of my school life. This mister so comes come. Nothing happened.
Speaker 4: So it takes ages about it must be about ten long minutes before he goes okay, class right, goes to put it down, turns around, doesn't see what we see, which is mister Saul smells off. We're laughing. He looks around, goes.
Speaker 5: He just loses it, just loses it.
Speaker 4: No one wants to it demands that we give over the name. We almost did, and I'm spot spot because no one wants to give up the identity of the legend that will always be Phil Norman.
Speaker 5: Jack. Do you remember from school.
Speaker 3: Yours the legendary ones mine are?
Speaker 5: Said?
Speaker 3: I remember the ones that broke my heart. Essentially, Zoe Harper was a girl I had a crush on. She gave everybody in the class a Christmas card. At the end of the year, all my friends Christmas cards were signed Love from Zoe, and I opened mind. It just said from Zoey.
Speaker 4: Right, listen, you're a music man, please put that to song that's like the greatest Springsteen song that's never been written from Zoey. Please, I'm going to commission you to make that song from Zoe that is so sad. Time of today's show is simply from Zoe.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, Jacob, how old are you? When you got the from Zoey? I would have been ten stays, though it stays.
Speaker 3: The other one that I remember is Daniel Rogers. I went over to his house to play and he told me I was jealous of all his toys. And I didn't know what jealous meant, but I knew that I knew something bad. And then for the rest, for the rest of the play date, there was just this weird energy.
Speaker 4: I see sometimes the way you look at all the buttons I have on my sign, I think you are jealous actually still to this day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take some of these calls then, so ask you the names of who do you still remember the full name a kid you went to school with?
Speaker 5: And why? Name? Four one four one oh four three Gerard, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Mate, how are you Christian house things?
Speaker 4: I'm good mate, How you've had a good week, Thanks for calling the show? So who do you remember from the school days?
Speaker 1: And why mate had a good maiden primary school? Which really good mate with net with now he turned from Benny to Benny Cleaver to because he was the man that decided that there was engraved six to climb the flag pole. Got in a bit of trouble, come down pretty quickly and got caught at the bottom. Lots of screaming, lots of bits and pieces were a small primary school, lots of people.
Speaker 5: Come running around, and the legend was born. We basically saw too much of Bennie.
Speaker 1: Basically, and then therefore that was the Benny Cleaver for Benny Clever.
Speaker 5: I get it now. The legend of Benny Cleaver was born in that moment.
Speaker 1: That is exactly right. And he hasn't improved much, but he's still Benny Cleaver.
Speaker 5: He's still right.
Speaker 4: And did he injure himself? Did he have to go to hospital or anything? From the flagpole bit of scent?
Speaker 1: He had several stitches. But you know, it's been great. Thinks you sort of don't really care about that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: I think I would have done. I think I would have done a great six actually any great year, to be honest. But thank you very much. She called, I have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: No worries right ever, go one.
Speaker 5: Thank you bye, Kirby, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning Christians. So the name that is pointed for me is Peter lily White. He was my first kiss in high school and he contacted me last year and was a bit of a crease about it.
Speaker 5: So I've walked him. What's this on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Facebook.
Speaker 4: Seems to be the number one place for those old exes to get back in touch with you all those years later, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it wasn't the next It was just my first kiss. It was a foeing like we never actually dated.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, Kirby, thank you very much and cool?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Uh, Tracy, good morning, Hi, how are you. I'm good, Tracy. And so what's the name of the the person you still remember from school days?
Speaker 5: And why primary school?
Speaker 4: John Tracy?
Speaker 1: Because my name then was Tracy Wood.
Speaker 9: And everyone used to say, if John Tracy married Tracy Wood, she'd be Tracy Tracy.
Speaker 5: Great name, sounds like a rapper. All right, lovely Tracy, not Tracy. Thank you very much. She cool. Yeah, that's right, that's right, Thank you, Tracy.
Speaker 4: Tracy bybian Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Today, July the seventeenth day, there's always important in our house. It's my eldest daughter. It's her birthday today. It's a really significant one for her and for us, kind of different shade to both of that fact that she turns sixteen which is an amazing age. Sixteen. She's in Australia. You know, we moved it two years ago and I got my blessings today. I'm w bested with two amazing daughters. But the eldest one, Ruby, turns sixteen today, and it is it is crazy how quick though. I remember my dad telling me the day I rang him to say no, it's a girl we're going to call a Ruby was like, son, your life from now on is going to go at twice hit speed before. And I was like, yeah, yeah, but it has. And I can't believe bangs suddenly I've got a sixteen year old daughter. But I'm lucky she's she's healthy and it's amazing. Today's a really really big day for us. I know it's an unusual time to a birthday in Lockdown, but we're still going to have an amazing day today. And so I'm going to play a song in a minute as well, which has always been kind of our song. I remember when her first year or two, I used to always used to play this song way out in John and she would giggle. And there's nothing better in life than hearing your kids laugh. Now it's sometimes tougher than it was when they were younger to get laughed something because they're teenagers, are they just going, oh so obvious dad, oh basic white dad. But back then it was just an innocent, pure laugh. So I'm going to play a song for a bump. Yesterday I was saying, you know, sixteen, I remember sixteen. It's such an exciting age. You build up to that age, don't you. It's in your mind, that's it.
Speaker 5: You know, that's it.
Speaker 4: You're kind of an adult, and you don't know that really you kind of are, but you're still not quite an adult, but anyway, and you might be building up for a one. I remember my sixteenth I remember vividly. I'd saved up half of it. My parents gave the other half, and I got a Mimma mats. We had motorbikes, these little gutless fifty c C motorbikes. You shouldn't really be allowed to call a fifty cc anything. It was a lawn mower in my mind, though. It made this noise. The noise when it got up to about fifty three kilometers now was the top speed, and that'd be down here when you I'd have my head on the tank with the helmet trying to get some airflow going.
Speaker 5: But in my mind I was easy ride to the noise coming from this gutless motorbike was it had five gears. They didn't do anything, but it did have five gears.
Speaker 3: You can easily get up to fifty k downhill on a pushbike.
Speaker 6: Dumb and dumber when they've got that little mo It wasn't quite there wasn't that.
Speaker 5: I think I've got a photo of it I found yesterday as well, with me on that bike. I love that bike. There was me in three and we thought we were it.
Speaker 4: I had to kind of aviator Tom cruise top gun glasses as well.
Speaker 5: Jack, What do you remember about being sweet sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying to think and I was going through a big question.
Speaker 2: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 5: I remember getting.
Speaker 3: Usual allusions to and a big post rate axl rose that I put on my bedroom wall. It was only a few a few months before my sixteenth birthday that I saw on Rage late at night, and it was fifteen years after I was released. But I saw a sweet child of mine, and I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Believe what I've seen. For quite a while. Guns and roses were rock and roll.
Speaker 4: They just were that band more than any of the band Axel When there was weirdness and excentricities, then there were slash duff is he scrambling?
Speaker 5: What a band? Amazing songs as well.
Speaker 3: So for a period when I was sixteen, I went through a phase of wearing the Axel Rose headband.
Speaker 5: You were a Bandanna described the look. Describe the look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. Well, was as close as I could get to the red one of the weirs, and that's where child of Mine clip and I would because I had this big froy fizzy hair, I would try and squash it down flat like Axles was. It was a terrible look.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I have to confess here. So I was around about sixteen. This will be in nineteen eighty nine one Guns and Roses.
Speaker 5: This really work huge.
Speaker 4: I remember going to see them around about eighty nine or ninety at the old Wembley Stadium supported by nine inch Nails.
Speaker 5: And they're poison on the bill as well.
Speaker 4: There were three hours late to come on stage, and even though it was a night but there there are no phones then where you could find out what everything was going on.
Speaker 5: It still felt like to me, this is what rock and roll is.
Speaker 4: He should be late his Axl Rose Coad just knows what craziness he's getting up to you backstage, and they were in kind of up But Jack like.
Speaker 5: You for a couple of weeks, I wore a bandanner.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, right, did you have long hair at that stage?
Speaker 5: I've never had long hair, Jack, I just had big eighties hair. Right.
Speaker 4: Luckily there aren't too many photos around, but I curn in my mind there are darker moments where I just suddenly will gough.
Speaker 5: I row a bandana. No, not just that, Like Axel, I had a hooped earring. A hooped earring.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad when I used to walk out the house of that. Plus did I mention the cowboy boots as well?
Speaker 3: Wow, you really went for it. I was about to say, yours is better because at least yours was of the erea and no one's trying to do it in two thousand and three. But I think with the hooped earring and the cowboy boots, yours.
Speaker 5: Let's stress me from the feet upwards. Okay, cowboy boots.
Speaker 4: One of my mates had cowboy boosts, was spurs on that he wore our only once because.
Speaker 5: We were like spurs get them off.
Speaker 4: Many mates were just ruined your night out this bo Are you a cowboy? I had cowboy boots, those ripped five oh ones of those late eighties in the nineteen eighty nine, but we had to have them ripped. My dad couldn't understand when he caught me ripping a pair of brand new jeans one day, ripped five o ones.
Speaker 5: And then I, yeah, I had the leather.
Speaker 4: Jacket, biker's jacket that was two sizes too big for me they got from a second hand shop. And then an awful with that awful red axl roast bandada.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't even have a leather jacket. I had a plever jacket.
Speaker 4: I used to wonder at the time why a girlfriend eluded me. Now I'm like that, that's evolution, Yeah, that is evolution. I didn't deserve to ruin any young girl's life by turning up like that on their doors. That was some smoky, oil drenched bike parked outside.
Speaker 3: And you think you look like Anthos, but you actually look like a child in costume.
Speaker 4: Saddy, I actually looked like I was going through some kind of illness or some kind of medical treats.
Speaker 2: Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Ruby O'Connell, my eldest daughter, who turned sixteen today. You'll have this, Patsy. It is strange.
Speaker 5: We've made this little sort of video to watch tonight. I was putting together the last couple days and Jamie does all our video on the show. He had to help me yesterday. Granddad's not all that.
Speaker 3: Weren't you just doing a slide show like photos?
Speaker 5: You say that I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I got seventy on photos from sixteen years right, and then I got a song and I didn't know what I needed.
Speaker 5: To do next.
Speaker 6: Jack Panel the radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that is only like four buttons I would he used here. If we're honest, you guys know that the rest of it's easy. You could do this half asleep, and often do. But no, they're making those slides shows, not that. When you go back and you get some of those videos and photos, when you have you ever done this, where you'll go that's a good one, your press play and you hear your dull lass voice underneath some lovely moment light well done?
Speaker 5: Rem Wait, that's what who's that dullard? That's me? How could anyone listen to that guy on the radio and notice that you hear this a lot heavy breathing. The videos mar By all your wife are going zoom in on Sports Day. I am, I am, I've seen what I see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was something about the cam quarters where everybody thought you had to narrate everything that was happening.
Speaker 5: That's what the first five years.
Speaker 4: All it is is the old and that slow zoom and then panning back out just because you'd pay for that extra functions. I mean, zoom out. Wait, that's not even my kid zoom and you're right here is the time is night and some of them.
Speaker 5: Maybe going do a time chack.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm on the radio three twenty Sports Day, Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 5: Don't need that in the video, don't need any anyway.
Speaker 4: Happy sixteenth, Ruby, I love you. You crack my heart wide open sixteen years ago and you still do every day. An amazing day for you. Have a love you day and I'll see you later on today for all your presents. What do you remember about being sixteen, Patsy?
Speaker 6: I remember I was allowed to go and have my first spiral perm because I desperately wanted to look like Kylie. Minogov neighbors don't.
Speaker 1: Love to Jack.
Speaker 3: My mom, which was the same in the eighties, all the photos of me as a kid and when they got married, was that spiral film.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was kind of like used to be iced told be so lucky, Ira Kylie. Wasn't it that tight type?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the spiral perm and Jack still rocks that look to this day, and to be fair, he pulls it off.
Speaker 6: But I look back at photos and I think, oh my goodness, what was I thinking? It was like nearer nearer to God the better. With the hair, it was just massive, big fro.
Speaker 5: Everyone looked like that.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Nicole Kidman sort of had that look as well around BMX bandits as well. You know, we have to do a phone in next week about you know, Jack and I going for the bandanna and then me unnecessarily rocking cowboy.
Speaker 5: Boots for a very short period as well.
Speaker 4: About those fashion trends that you did when you were You thought you looked great, and you look back now you're what.
Speaker 5: Was I thinking?
Speaker 4: Why did my my parents must have been laughing their asses like John Wayne with cowboy boots and a bandanna because you.
Speaker 3: Were so bold back then. I mean I went through, so it should be.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that is, you know.
Speaker 4: I feel so with my kids now because they're scared these days in Instagram mode, you know a world, and that I've putting a foot out of place in doing anything that could be labeled weird or anything.
Speaker 5: Aren't you glad you did all of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Seriously.
Speaker 4: Imagine now if I walked in one day with a bandanna on cowboy boots and just made out it was no big deal.
Speaker 5: We think he's having some kind of breakdown.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, we're talking about what do you remember about turning sixteen? My eldest daughter turned sixteen today. Anthony texted this, and how amazing is this? Listen to this, guys. I saw properly for the first time of my life when I turned sixteen after being born with fully developed cataracts in both eyes.
Speaker 5: That's the man. Oh wow, imagine suddenly being able to have twenty twenty vision and what that must have actually been like? All right? Today? Is that word time wastter?
Speaker 4: Lockdown two? I saw it was trending yesterday. Lockdown two, which feels like a movie.
Speaker 5: Sequel but without a name.
Speaker 4: So today's time waster for all of us in Lockdown is Lockdown to the movie sequel what would it be called? Which was a rio as What's more, provided a Bee with some extra information before we get into anything strange. Google searches that spiked during the last seven days of Lockdown, partner, does Corona Beer give you a coronavirus?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: Seriously, that has gone up nine and fifty two percent.
Speaker 4: I'm getting it from a beer. I feel sorry for the Corona Beer Corporation. It's a nice drink. Toilet paper substitute that's gone up one thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Toilet paper off the shells again.
Speaker 4: I think there was a brief bit where it started. Now Bozo started panicking, how to turn water into wine? How to print money? Brady, who's won the improvactors?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 5: Whose line?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Anyway? Listen to this?
Speaker 4: Got stuck quarantining with his ex wife and her new boyfriend during the America's first Lockdown?
Speaker 5: No way, How awkward that would be stuck in there together? Oh awful? All right? Then, okay, Lockdown too the movie sequel.
Speaker 4: All right, I've got Lockdown two, Lockdown too, Little Men and a Lady Lockdown two little Men and a Lady Lockdown to Nabby.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 4: It's set in anyway, stand one point five meters by me. Gold, Lockdown too, zoom with a view, Gold coming into it. Now, get my stride on now Lockdown two. When Harry met Nobody, Nobody you stay in silver. Ah, but Dan Andrews approved that when he loved it, locked Lockdown too, the man in the homemade mask.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: End with that one, Jackie boy, what have you got? Lockdown to Lockdown too? No weddings in a funeral.
Speaker 5: Oh that's sun, very good Gold.
Speaker 3: Lockdown two distancing Miss Daisy.
Speaker 5: Very good, very good. Yeah. Also gold.
Speaker 3: And give this one a second. I think you'll at the start.
Speaker 5: Let it seep in, okay, please, we'll see pitch coming.
Speaker 3: Lockdown too. Indrious bastards because they're always indoors.
Speaker 5: But endorious.
Speaker 6: It's not a word.
Speaker 3: Jack I was desperate to get Quentin Tarantino one because I wouldn't go.
Speaker 5: I'm giving ten seconds. No, it made me chuckle. It's a silver.
Speaker 3: Endorious Bastards by of course, by director Quentin Quarantino.
Speaker 5: Oh now it presented like that, you get it's upgrading to a gold, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Christian Connell Show podcast,