Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime two Krispy Kreme Donuts with chicken in the middle.
Speaker 3: You'll want to be listening tomorrow day.
Speaker 4: They am Charlotte. The dog is our soft coated Wheaton Terrier.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three, Show one two hundred and.
Speaker 4: Eight, Christian O'Connell's Show. Good Morning Jack, Post money guys, Good morning Patsy. Patsy. How was your day yesterday? How was your Monday? You were a Monday winner or loser?
Speaker 2: It sucked? Actually, I'm a bit of a loser because we had a hard waste collection yesterday. The front we had a king sized mattress.
Speaker 4: How I don't ever put the mattress out there?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: They're always messy.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you can't help they are.
Speaker 4: Now they are. And I just don't want to stained matt out in front of my house. People judge you by the stains in life. I don't want that out there because it might see me coming out and associate the two.
Speaker 2: Right now, Chris kind of leaned it up on its side, up against the hedge that goes along the driveway, and he did put like the underside of it facing the road so no one would see no.
Speaker 4: I remember once when we were put given away matches, my wife maybe sort of dress it with sort of distraction pieces to get away from the old two in kind of shroud that was mottled all round it.
Speaker 2: It's like inevitable though. Everyone's got stains on their mattress once. It's like true, but it's just house advertising. So we had that. We had a bean bag, We had an old barstool, another stool from out the back, and we had this pot that was busted and it had these beautiful pansies in it, but they are long gone, so it was just basically a clump of weeds in this.
Speaker 4: What a thing for hard rubbish, just some dad's plants.
Speaker 2: I love this pot. It was like a shallow round pot and I had it at the front door and it was some beautiful, you know, annual color. When people came with the front door, why.
Speaker 4: Don't you mper the pot, keep the pot and just chuck the old dead plants.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. Because my dad came up on his scooter one day and accidentally hit accidentally hit like drive mode instead of reverse, and slammed into it and busted it, so we had gaffer tape holding it together because I loved it so much.
Speaker 3: Also, obviously he's in a motorized scooter. At first, I Putuot in one of those razor scooters. No coming down the driveway to.
Speaker 2: Hit the flag on the back. So Chris said, look, we need to I said, yes, that's okay, we'll throw it out. But when I got home yesterday, they'd taken everything but the pot, so I didn't.
Speaker 4: Think they were allowed to. It was optional. How do you get a grip of it? I couldn't got my gloves and my gloves has got soil around it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't heavy. And I said to Chris, I don't understand why they didn't take it. I actually feel offended that they think it's part of our feral front garden. But then where they had left it, so you've got to be very specific.
Speaker 4: They don't take garden crab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's a green waste thing. Yeah take everything matter, No.
Speaker 4: Bet it's organic battery.
Speaker 2: You know what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: You know what? There's states like with admin and bureaucracy. Now there'll be some permit and stuff like that. Hazard. This garden materials be out there for the rest of your life. Oh no, well, in fact, give it to the Formula one for the Grand Prix next year. Right, they can use you know, they have those bollards, maybe those plant pot things like that. It stops your dad ramming into it.
Speaker 2: Well, they left it dead bang in the middle of the driveway and Chris.
Speaker 4: Had comes making a point with you after moving that stainy old mattress.
Speaker 2: Grizzy come home and he just instead of moving it to the side of the driveway, he just liked, no wonder, No, he's all right. It just drove over it, so tires either side of it, And I said, could you not move the parts? Find?
Speaker 4: So what are you going to do now? There'd be a stiffly worded email of complain going to the local council.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, I'll just put in the garbage bin. That'll be right.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to do that. Chuck it in the garbage.
Speaker 2: We've got like a greenway spin I'll put it in there.
Speaker 4: You can't put an entire pot.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Only organic? Man is meant to go in the greenway.
Speaker 2: It's like plastic, it'll break down won't it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly Oh no.
Speaker 4: Perhaps this is the problem.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show. Are you a Monday winner or loser? How is your day yesterday? Let me know On four seven five three one o four three on a Monday loser like Patsy. Yesterday, I was sorting out some an admin day and normally not on a Monday that when I think, if I can start the week with the worst stuff, the rest of the week is all down here, okay. And one of the things I had to do was book a sort out flights accommodation me and one of my daughters as we're going to wait to Hobart for a couple of days in a bonding thing the break. So I thought, I'll get this all sorted now, and then surprise, we talked about doing it, so I'm just going to book it all and so I booked the accommodation and then I got on you know they get that email confirmation and it was like a date for diary, get ready for your trip to Hobart In twenty twenty five, I booked it for a year on that when I actually needed in December this year, which is twenty twenty four, and I was like, oh damn it, you know you're like one of The price was great, heavily discounted. They must have thought this guy is super organized. Wow, this guy's a machine. He's booking a December trip to Hobart. Now this year, you in advance of that, I had to go through like canceling all and rebooking and all the faft that takes. So anyway, now have successfully rebooked the trip to go away this.
Speaker 2: Year, so takes you three times as much.
Speaker 4: It has cost a bit more. Yeah, just did just in five minutes. I should lose money yesterday. It's that we've got to talk later today about right place but wrong time and dates. I was so close but so far away. The worrying thing is if I hadn't checked that email, which is rare for me, right, we would have gone, right, the flights were okay, we would have gone and we're gone. Got this great apartment. It's got a great view over the key and the wharf, and they would have gone. I know this is for next year, and that would be the start of a horrendous trip that bonding experience. And now isn't us go? Where are we going to stay? Ringing? Ringing? Mom and going he how did you? How did you do that? You never check any Jackie boy. Your Monday winner a loser.
Speaker 3: I'm a winner this week. Actually, yesterday I soaked my vacuum cleaner parts in the bathtub.
Speaker 4: The vacuum was having a strange smell, like vomity.
Speaker 3: It was musty every time that we used it, and I changed a filter, changed the bag, and the smell remained. So one of our listeners said, soak it in the bathtub, then spray some no odor on it.
Speaker 2: Neil, that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Stuff worked a tree.
Speaker 4: So what did you soak in the bar?
Speaker 3: The actual tube, the different tubes and the vacuum cleaner heads, and a very satisfying discoloring of the water was coming about, which meant that all the gunk from inside was seeping out into it.
Speaker 4: Basically it looked like Patsy's mattress. It was at the front of the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I put the nil odor on and it's brand new, great.
Speaker 4: Flexing to be anchored. I've just done a grown up.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you could still get nil oder. That is so old that stuff. Where did you find it?
Speaker 3: I bought it online. I'd never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: They mentioned how to get it in the supermarket.
Speaker 3: I'm spraying it everywhere at the moment, especially because Gordy's toilet training, so anytime he has some sort of accident, I just sprayed with.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast Christian O'Connell's show. Good morning, Christian. I'm a Monday lousy Yesterday, first day back at work, I've to a break. Car didn't start flat battery, had to get an uber to work. Short starved a lot of people of sick. Then we had to walk twelve hour day, then had to pay for a new carbat Trey, Janelle, I'm sorry that sucks.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why we're playing you two one and hearts, fos and prayers go to Janelle and her car battery.
Speaker 4: Christian Morning to him on Monday Winner. Charlotte the Puppy, Oh yes, they came throw about yesterday show five healthy puppy. Now what were the predictions we went hired? Yeah, mom and pup's doing well. She has requested chicken nuggets on the dog ass. Yeah, I don't know if it was a dog tree. But you know what, you pushed out five little kids and you were a dog. Then you have your rugs. I'm afraid, Gina, thank you very much. That's great news. Now, Jackie boys found out something about one of your I would say, this is one of your AFL crushes, Joe Donaher.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was very sad when he left the Bombers to go to Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Didn't you make a song that we had on the shirts? I did? Please think out that song? I need to hear it again.
Speaker 3: I actually I begged him not to love the Bombers, but when there was rumors that he was actually going to Sydney and then he chose Brisbane as his new home. And even though I still followed his career and was very happy with him, loved watching him in the ground.
Speaker 4: Did you see the amazing speech he made? I did, and yeah, it was pretty classy.
Speaker 3: Actually, so there's lots of talk about Joe Danaher at the moment. I heard yesterday that he doesn't have a TV. And when he moved to Brisbane he said, no, the TV is not coming on the moving truck with me. Don't need a TV anymore. And it reminded me of there was one kid at every school didn't have a TV. Ours was Petros, a friend of ours. He didn't have a TV. And I remember going to sleep at night feeling deeply, honestly sorry for him that Petros, yes, because he didn't get to I remember TV being ninety percent of school yard conversation.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would say it was one hundred percent. Did you see what was on? Yester or whatever the show was? It brought you together before school and afterwards. It was a bonding thing.
Speaker 3: And so he didn't get to partake in that now, like his parents were obviously doing it for a good reason. They didn't think that it was worth his childhood spending from school.
Speaker 4: Did he do very well at school?
Speaker 3: He did do well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when do you say? I wonder where he is now. He's probably in the Forbes five hundred. He's running some multi billion dollar company and he's going I feel so syph of those thickies at school that you used to just talk about the Simpsons all day long. Let me just check my your share options, Patsy, did you we had a kid in Argue as well that didn't have a TV. And you're right, Jack, for I don't know what the reasons were, but there was like you just felt sorry for them. There were like of thing where there was like a stigma around, like and even my mom would talk about his parents. Oh, is that the lad he's got no TV? No, it was always this, his parents don't let them have a TV. It was like it was like entertainment was banned in their house. Dancing John liftgo, John lifgo, Dad, you know, no TV, entertainment America corrupting your mind. I'm with New Greenwich, Patsy. You must have feared the TV grown up? What the movie which is on a box in the corner of the room.
Speaker 2: One of our physios, though, has five kids and they don't have a TV like in modern age today now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's a babysitizen sometimes to be really honest, I can say this now it's a third parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: None of us want to be really honest about this, especially in the earliest when you're just broken and tired and you can't I've got the energy at half six on Sunday morning right to start getting down the floor again and playing some sort of imaginary tea shops, you know, like, how about we watch a bit more the wiggles, you know, and you might have seen it like nine unty times. You can just sit there and disassociate from the scene in your house right now, and it's like, thank God for TV.
Speaker 3: And you do get off the floor. No one tells you when you're becoming a parent.
Speaker 4: That a lot of floorwork. I don't miss the floor work years. I missed many things about being a dad with seventeen and twenty well, but not the floor years. You're done them a lot. And it's not that they like being on the floor, whereas you, like, I need to get on a chair and I would go, I would actually start to improv whatever, go and playing and maybe I'm like, you know, when we go swimming in there's the other guy in the chair who looks over the poor now or I'm the mayor, or I'm oh god, I'd be up here, wouldn't I in this comfortable chair? Like, no, no, stay on the floor with us. Okay, it's unusual from they have to be on the floor. It'd be odd, all right, give us a cool Now, then, did you know someone growing up at school didn't have TV? Or do you not have a TV? Now? I'm curious with her? So Joe Danaher has a young family, right. I saw the grand fa and his wife and his kid came on.
Speaker 6: What are they?
Speaker 4: What are they doing? Yes, it's white retired now because there's no Wiggles in the house. There was going to be a full time children's entertainer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's Show. Yesterday one of the team saw a Christmas advent calendar for sale in the supermarket that I am stunder. It is early October. We're a long way from Christmas Day now. I know with Jack, you're on the same page as me. It's a long way off from them.
Speaker 3: I start thinking about it until December. I've been calend to start December first.
Speaker 4: What do you need it now for decembery yesterday she got it, just saw them December the seventh. Now, old mate here is keeping quiet at the moment because I'm guessing you're sat on a Christmas stop pile.
Speaker 2: Absolutely seventy seven days till Christmas. Boys, and it is everywhere. It is everywhere. There's plum puddings, there's hams, there's mince pies. Have been in the supermarkets for weeks. Christmas decorations around in the major retail.
Speaker 3: No, it's not just changed.
Speaker 4: No, you know we're in spring.
Speaker 2: The super start. The sooner you start, the more build up and more exciting. It is.
Speaker 3: No, your Christmas joy will be gone by November.
Speaker 4: Suddenly we're like pacemaker is coming on from the bench for the energy or limbered up.
Speaker 2: I spread the joy we always tree is up by Melbourne Cup Day. Melbourne Cup Day is our tree date and the next few where ken's the love God. Now it can get back.
Speaker 4: The tree should go up in December and only December. Only of the people that do it early are airport lounges in that soulless way and your home.
Speaker 2: But what's the harm with a bit of joy?
Speaker 4: Because it's too well, then you get too used to it on that thing over there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: And I hear there's a rumor that you've actually done all your Christmas present shop and that can't be right.
Speaker 2: Do every year?
Speaker 4: What by now?
Speaker 2: It's done by October? Absolutely all the he's done, yes, yes, yes, Chris is done. Yes, yes.
Speaker 4: Even getting your mind to understand what they want.
Speaker 2: Because I know I'm a journalist.
Speaker 4: I don't my research, Oh my work listen scoop.
Speaker 2: Because I'm very intuitive, and I you either one or the other.
Speaker 4: A journalist is about investigation, you know, facts, Intuitive is something else. You're intuitive journalist. I just got a feeling the news might be this.
Speaker 2: At seven, they go handing in and I hate the car parks that the shopping center car parks at like from from Cup Day, from like.
Speaker 4: I agree with, but not like from Cup Day.
Speaker 2: Can't stand it and people like lose their minds.
Speaker 4: That's all the fun of it. Christmas, your intention, and that's all the fun of it. That's the Christmas chair.
Speaker 2: I love no, and I like to know, you know, if I'm ordering tickets to something or whatever that I've got them.
Speaker 4: God sounds the whole family. A get Brian Adams tickets just to go with you. Mom. This isn't the main present, is it? Yep? And a brain dog.
Speaker 2: No, but I am. I'm all organized. It's it's just it's all. I love it because it makes the enjoyment better when you're not panicking. Oh I can't get this, and she really wants that? And who wants what's that? Flow want done?
Speaker 4: It's all done, okay, So please keep an eye for Christmas. Creep as it starts to creep in every single day now. And the reason why they do it isn't for people like you and I, the same rational people, Jackie boy. It's people that think they need to get in there only now. So what would you do? And December lot, the rest of us who are in what I do?
Speaker 2: I sit back and have a glass of wine.
Speaker 4: You're having your egg. Well, the rest of us are running around going Chris should have been more like puts exactly all right? Let us know then if you see any Christmas creeper the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Christian, I was in a big w last Friday. Christmas stuff everywhere everywhere. As soon as you go in, Christian, I wonder if Patsy likes hot cross buns on Boxing Day?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't like those because by that point I'm well and truly over Christmas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you've had it around for too many months from October only a sound to blame. You've got a Christmas hangover on Boxing Day, Christian, Christmas yets earlier every year, gone on other days when Christmas decorations came out in November. Trees were only up on the first day of December. Decorations and food came up before Halloween. Decorations this year, Oh my god, is that right, Debbie? She saw Christmas decorations before Halloween.
Speaker 3: Tree should definitely not be up before December first.
Speaker 4: No, No, because I think it's a superstition parts. Oh really, Yeah, you don't put up before in November, do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's up Cup Day, first week of November. It's up every year.
Speaker 4: Everyone in the suburb, I think, has that family in a little bit, you know, Craik, Craig, it's the Newman's.
Speaker 7: You're invited to Tina to the greatest show.
Speaker 4: From the West Ends, so Broadway.
Speaker 7: Now it's Melbourne's own, but you got it. Call to see the biggest music came.
Speaker 4: This night or the best. Come on, guys, we've gotta start, We've got to go by. It's like the old day of Glee come back? Can he fair? I need to give people a warning when I play that forget every time I go, I forget what's waiting for me, So like stepping in on a little lamb mine, I'm like, oh god, it's that Glee thing. Isn't it to Naked? Be simply the best from the Western all right, this is amazing. Next Wednesday, we're taking you out for the night to go and see Tina the Tina Turner The Tina Turning Musical now on the Princess SETA. Don't miss this international mega hit. It is simply the best. I went to see it last Thursday night, the only night. It's an amazing show. You will love it. Go and see this is here till January. But we are taking a load of you next Wednesday night. We're going for dinner and drinks beforehand, and then we're taking you to the theater. Jackie boy, how do they win this amazing prize?
Speaker 3: You have to earner the Turner. Give us a call now and tell us why it should be you and not anybody else. Come along with us next Wednesday, all right.
Speaker 4: So it's dinner and drinks with the team and then we're off to go and see Tina Turner the Musical. Call me now nine four one four one oh four three. Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show. We're taking you to go and see Tina Turner The musical next Wednesday night playing Princess Setta until January. Do not miss this international maker here. It genuinely is simply the best night of your life. We'll take you next to Wednesday night, dinner and drinks beforehand and then off to go and see Tina Turner musical.
Speaker 5: This night or.
Speaker 7: Be the best night of your night.
Speaker 4: Sounds even harsh. Have you redone that? It sounds like he's redone that to make your point, he's over, you know when he says, your kids going apologize, She assists and they go, sorry, we had a spray. You got a bit of a spray yesterday. We said that the extra thing of simil the best nights even though needs to be bigger, joyous, invitational. This isn't it. It's this attitude here, your ike in this Okay, this night or the best night of you?
Speaker 3: It sounds sarcastic.
Speaker 4: It sounds sarcastic. The tone is wrong. Right for you, roll for us? Don't come next Wednesday night. I'm I'm Rio from the Christian o'coondor show. Same day there. Don't let him puts you off. Okay, everything's great on the show nine four on four one O four three. Why do you come along and Earn the Turner dinner drinks with us before the brilliant show next Wednesday night. Chris, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hi Sam, how's it going?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Great? So earn of the Turner. Why would you love to come along?
Speaker 6: I'd basically like to send my wife if I could. We're both very big Tita fans.
Speaker 8: We're both amateur theaters. That's where we met. Were actually sell in love during one of our shows, and yeah, I love to be able to send Chris.
Speaker 4: What a story now? You kin'd just gloss over like that? What show were you putting on together? You fell in love during?
Speaker 8: So we were part of the Mount Players in Macedon and we did Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: I was Will Parker.
Speaker 8: She was one of the lead dancers, and of course, being amateur theater, we kind of lost people as we went. I ended up doing spotlight because I wasn't on stage at that point, and so watching her sort of do her big ballet dances for ten minutes.
Speaker 4: You were that spotlight on checking her out pretty much.
Speaker 3: So you were in the play and then what would run up the stairs to the costume in costume and point the Spotlight.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's what happened in honestly, with the word budget cutbacks all companies are doing now, maybe the actress that is great as Tina Turner, would it kid to slip off the high heels. So maybe look after Spotlight for some of the other people. Listen, do this more in show, take leave our Christ and his words book. So you started dating after being in Oklahoma together? Yes, this is such a great story. Listen, we've got to get both of you along. Chris. What's the name of your wife, Susie? Susie, Chris and Susie. We'd love to meet you next week. Again, you're you're going to love the show as well. It's not up there with Oklahoma standards, okay with the mount players, but it's damn close, my friend, damn close.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: No, I look forward to me. I want to chat to more to both of you about your experiences am dram I seriously think there should be a documentary about amateur dramatics because they've got a friend that does it. And you're right, there's always all these dramas that help people have these meltdowns. Even though it's like a hobby that use that people fall out, people have affairs. There's so much going on in the amateur dramatic community, isn't.
Speaker 9: It, Chris, Yes, Yes, well there was probably I think about six couples that sort of joined up during Oklahoma, and I think there's only three of us that are still together.
Speaker 4: It's all happening, still happening, Chris. We'll see you next Wednesday night. And Susie, okay, thank you so much, guys. Pleasure, Donna morning, Earn the Turner. Why do fancy coming along?
Speaker 5: Look, I've been listening to Tina Turner growing up. It was she was one of mom's favorite singers. And we lost our beautiful mom last year to overy in cancer, and we played simply the best at her funeral, because that's exactly what she watched. Was an amazing woman and simply the best.
Speaker 4: Oh, Donna, we've got to bring you along and we can. We can have a toast to your mum as well. I'm sorry to hear about your losses.
Speaker 5: Fantastic, Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: No pleasure. You got to come along, Donna. We see you there next Wednesday night.
Speaker 5: Right, looking forward to it, Guys. I love listening to you in the morning, Thank.
Speaker 4: You very much. More chances to win and earn the turner tomorrow morning. On the show.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connall's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's Show. Now every Tuesday on the show, we did something called three topic Tuesday. This is where we fly into fiance too radio standard rules that say you should only ever talk about one thing at a time, because apparently people who listen to radio shows are dumb people. And the moment you get onto two three things are like bloody house. Oh my god, listen, wizard, stop it with the spells. I can't handle this, But when you're talking to your friends, you can handle topics go and jump and go all over the place, so no gear changes in real life. So three topic Tuesday, three topics, three ways for you to get your stories on the show every Tuesday on nine four one four one oh four three. And the great news you is one of these stories that you think, after something I've shared a few times could be winning you an instant one thousand dollars. Every single day on the show, we could be giving you one thousand dollars for a caller of the week. First up, then yesterday I booked a trip to go this year twenty twenty four to Hobart with my daughter. Saw the email confirmation get ready for your trip next year in twenty and twenty five, twenty twenty five. So it was the right place but the wrong time. So other people must have done this where you've either turned up prematurely or I mean I would have turned out really prematurely, like a year earlier, just scoping it out.
Speaker 3: I'll just walk around the block a few times until you guys are ready for me.
Speaker 4: Right, you've got all your suitcases, so right place, wrong time. So many we've done this where it's as showing you getting there other a year later than it was. So yeah, your story's about right place but wrong time on nine four one four, one oh four three and then this next one. I really I'm looking forward to getting these stories. Yesterday it was to catch up the guy that runs my local gym, right and it just got back from four weeks in Italy. Normally, when you see someone who's been away for four weeks, like in Europe, they.
Speaker 3: Come back they're glowing.
Speaker 4: First culture. He don't like he's been in captivity, and I went, it's everything all right. He goes yeah, just got back for that family trip, and this was the tone. Was it great? He goes, Oh, it's just amazing, just mentally and physically exhausted it. What do you mean we'll get this? Thirteen of them? So he's an Italian? Right, thirteen Italians, four hire cars driving three to five hundred k a day around Italy and they've never explored Italy before. Right, Italy is beautiful. They did the most stunning places. However, everyone in Italy thinks they're in the F one. You know, it's one hundred and twenty to one hundred forty everywhere. Autobarns were like ten lanes. Right, it goes ten lane into this kind of et me one lane, but there's like a farmer's truck coming around the corner and at nine hundred ks an hour, hairpin bens go around mountains. It's like it is like you have to focus the whole time you're gripping the steering wheel. And then imagine if you're four cars. You ever tried to follow one car? You're lucky to make it one street, aren't you? And then you go where are they? Where are they? Oh? We have to pull over and we were taking us they don't even know where they're going.
Speaker 3: A big group on holiday is hard enough to get everybody at breakfast at the same time, let alone trying to do a road trip and many multiple deaths.
Speaker 4: Four weeks, three to five hundred k a day of driving right, And he says, so what happened is is like people would, they'd actually get in the wrong lane. And then you try and use your holiday phone, the reception's cramp. You have a mountain in Italy around the Mouthy Ghost. Suddenly you've got to wait on this autobar and where there's no pulling over half an hour. Half an hour is like twenty k and you ring in your Italian nana to work out where she's every day. You're no, no, you've gone east. I thought that was west. This is every day for four weeks. Hence, why how is it European chip here? It's great exhaust. Then someone else overheard us in the gym and said his family did a big road trip or three higher cars. That did another born and you can't rely on phone service. They brought walkie talkies. Oh wait, that's so much. But he goes, no, no, no. It's a horrible way to argue with family, run it over and air just said it made it worse somehow being more communicated with family. So big family trips. How many of you were there? Can you go any higher than thirteen in four? Higher cars? Italians together? So big family trips? Any stories to.
Speaker 9: Do with that?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show your stories about getting the day and time wrong and big family trips. Good morning to Tim Christian. We did a trip to Alice Springs, six cars, twenty two family members raining string from sixty to five. That's a generational exodus. It feels like you're fleeing somewhere, to be honest, because you can't wait for the oway since Oasis announcement this morning at eight, but a fan Sin's definitely maybe released. Met the band in the oddest of ways in Brisbane. Can't wait, Terry, I need to know what is the oddest of ways? If you bumped into the street, that's not odd. They were there on tour, Terry, don't eave me hanging like that. You know, I'm already excited about the announcement a day. Who we got here?
Speaker 10: Laura?
Speaker 4: Good morning Laura, Oh hi, where are you going welcome to show law so day and time, Ron, what did you do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So my little boy was about three and wiggled with the center of his universe, and so I went and tried to get tickets. I managed to kill us some tickets at the Labor Arena and the weekend was coming when it was all going going to go on the Sunday and I was proving him up. We were listening to the songs, and I went and got the tickets out of the drama and I looked at them and I went, oh, my gosh, it was for that particular day and it had already been.
Speaker 4: I can't even laugh, Jack, I can't. I'm actually young kids. That's everything.
Speaker 3: I know because we've been to the Whiggles. I know how much of a lead up the amazing all week you're talking about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know, and I think I would to get these tickets like months and months out. So any way, I had massive mum guilt and literally sat in the corner of my room crying, just going, how.
Speaker 1: Am I going to fix you?
Speaker 11: So I ended up, Oh, we my husband and I ended up going to rob Laver Arena on the Sunday and I just pulled my heart out at the ticket box and said, this is exactly what's happened when devastated and they were so this is they should have totally understand it, like it's a mom din totally get it. Here's some new tickets. And they actually gave me new tickets for the new show, but gave me like real front Road tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, some legends doing that. I know, I know that was just that's such a love. See, I love that. I might trying it if I don't get Oasis tickets. My son he's not here at the moment in the bathroom. I'm listening all five wonder well every day on the school run to nursery. I love front Road. If we've got the pushman, meet the band as well, if you can as much. And oh, when he comes out of the bathroom, he's sitting there at the moment, he's going to be over the moon. Yeah, I might try that, Laura, great story, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show five minutes ago. We've got this big Oasis announcement at eight o'clock And I got a text earlier from Terry Christian can't wait for the Oasis announcement, but a fan since definitely Maybe was released. That's nineteen ninety four, so thirty years.
Speaker 3: Oh my good, thirty years.
Speaker 4: It's about two years ago, decades, three decades, three, three ago decades. Met the band in the ordis of ways in Brisbane. Can't wait, Terry. So I sent Terry text, going wow, this sounds like amazing set up to a great story. How did you meet the band in the oddest of ways? All right, let's get the full story. I was walking to the Oasis gig and didn't know where I was, which is odd anyway, Okay, you're not in them, You're not in the outback, You're in Brisbane. So I knocked on a van. Let me just pause this. So lost knocks on one of those vans unless you want to get in right and taken away. The last place i'd knock is on a van, Just on a van. The whole Oasis band was inside, but no Liam or no. I asked where they were. This story then gets incod ale. They said the boys are buying new leather jackets for the show. Terry. I've got to yes, there's a real strong wire from this story now of bs. So wait, they lost him on the flight from London. Did you pack my leather jacket? No, this is why they broke up. No, Liam, I said it was you. The lather jackets were on stage.
Speaker 3: Quick to Brisbane CBD.
Speaker 4: Hang on a minute, let's get in the Oasis fan. So I went to the shop and met the boys. According to this now Oasis legend, help them decide which jackets to get nice. This is my favorite best stories we've had on the show. I'm going to call this the legend of Terry Huge true. I'm just gonna just want to be in the world where it is true. Hello, I'm lost, Oh my god, Oasis. Where are the boys? They've lost their leather jackets are just buying him in that shop over there. I'll be right back. Don't worry, guys, I can sort this all out. Oh my name Terry, Oh my god, thank god for Terry. Does he then come back with the boys we met him earlier. He's had to pick out that the jackets right sizes everything. We can give you a lift to the show because he's lost knocking on a van. Terry, thank you for your story. Let's go to Hayden here, Big Family Trips? How many of you? Hayden? He hello, Hello Hayden, welcome to the show. So Big Family Trips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went a dance to raw.
Speaker 4: We had twenty six of us in nine rooms. Yeah, that is a lot. So how are you diving up the family members and amongst sotly? If you've got nine rooms, three of you crammed in each room?
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much three or four in a room and luck you did it all to get an age room.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when Christmas time when you're go and stay around at your ready's house and that you're just aw the kids like crammed in under the table sometimes and with nephews and niches you didn't really like going to sleep on their room.
Speaker 3: On the floor and a cheap kind of foam mattress that wasn't even really a metro.
Speaker 4: Way for thin way for thin Hayden, thank you very much your story. That's going to producing. Kaitlin here, who can top twenty seven? So how many family members family trip?
Speaker 12: I'm saying forty plus all right.
Speaker 4: When she told me earlier it was bang on forty. What do you said about inflation with eating stories? Is now going on to forty plus tomorrow, we ask one hundred of us at least, where are you going?
Speaker 12: It's actually every year we go away for Easter with my partner's family, and it's a big old Maltese family.
Speaker 4: Take a break from was it watering down the driveway?
Speaker 3: Do they anything concrete?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 12: And so we all go away and we book out a school camp. There's that many of us.
Speaker 4: Joke, I didn't know. I didn't know you had the Airbnb type of property.
Speaker 3: So your Maltese net is on the high Ropes course.
Speaker 4: In the tip line Maltese style.
Speaker 3: Why didn't even know you could book out a school campus, civilians, where'd you find school camp?
Speaker 12: Well, school camps aren't going to school camps on the Easter holidays.
Speaker 4: Great thinking, but where do you even hire them?
Speaker 12: So we went down to Lawn and there was a school camp down there that we just booked out.
Speaker 2: It had it had all of that.
Speaker 12: We weren't allowed to use a lot of the equip because you needed like people watching you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you get the crash mats out the monkey bars.
Speaker 12: But they have tennis courts and basketball courts and all weekend we each other play games.
Speaker 4: As movie all this, so forty plus of.
Speaker 2: You forty plus.
Speaker 12: So it started with my mother in law and her four best friends and their husbands and kids, and then all of them have now had children, so they have three plus kids each.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's turning into forty of us.
Speaker 4: Multiplier effects every year. It's like a pyramid imagining you all down there. Look.
Speaker 1: Christian connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Good morning to Michelle. Fellow Oasis fan Christian. I brought tickets to the Oasis nineteen ninety six. What's the story concept that was canceled when they broke up for a short time. We should have realized then this is not going to be around forever. I was eighteen and just shattered. It was everything to me. I still haven't gone over the disappointment. Not sure I could bring myself to attempt to purchase again. Believe, believe, Come on, Michelle, honestly, five years time. It's two parts to the good news we've got. There's an announcement and then an instant gratification. I'm promising for somebody today a happy ending with the show. In fact, that's what they should have put up on those posters of mine forget more than a radio show. What are the show in town can offer you a happy ending? Not on every show, but at least today they can set up for the only show. All right, So big family trips morning Tracy.
Speaker 11: Hello, good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're good. So how big? How many of you on this big family trip at the moment, we're up to forty?
Speaker 10: Every year we all go away and there's between one hundred and twenty and one hundred and fifty office.
Speaker 4: Oh where'd you go to a town? You take over adelaide, you hire adelaide.
Speaker 11: We have to find a caravan park.
Speaker 4: But you are the part. It's like your own community and village.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 10: And then we go out for dinners and we take over the whole hotel.
Speaker 4: No imagine you imagine they're having you're on a first or second date. Note Russian dolls. Well they're not altogether, aren't they? Is it?
Speaker 3: Could all the chairs over this one.
Speaker 4: They just get absorbed into your community next time, and then up into one of your caravans.
Speaker 3: Now's one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 7: They do that too, they do that too.
Speaker 3: Are they all relatives?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, my grandparents George McGill.
Speaker 10: They had eleven children, and those eleven children had thirty six of my generation, and then our thirty six generations had ninety seven as the next generation.
Speaker 4: Trace, it's amazing that you know all this and you're in chact with your contact with with the family tree, like this is like a living family tree.
Speaker 11: Ooh, we're very close, very close, all of us, and then all of our children.
Speaker 10: We haven't I haven't even added up, but I'm going to.
Speaker 8: Do that in February next year.
Speaker 4: All right, then call me back. All right, I've got out one hundred and forty seven. Someone has put me off. Let me start again. So, Tracy, when you're all out together, one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty of you, how are you organized that where you sit? Do you vary it each dinner time? Or and do you really know all your cousins and nephews names.
Speaker 10: I know all my cousins and nephews, but the next generation I'm a bit lost there that I think.
Speaker 4: I know you know what? Next one they do? Chat right me? You and Pats just going on to join the table. I remember, Tracy, we call you. How are you? O?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Good? Yes, all right, Tracy, thank you very much. Cool, call me back in February when you've done a new count okay, the revised counts. It's like a sentence.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, So we have a ball.
Speaker 13: It's called the McGill family and a lot of people know the McGill.
Speaker 4: Oh they would you if you go like caravur in your part? Can I just ask the McGill family are coming, what Jake have they booked at? Well, we won't move you.
Speaker 11: Every every year the last week in in February, and where do you go?
Speaker 4: Just who we can warn everyone? Where did the McGill family go.
Speaker 5: For this next year?
Speaker 11: We're going to the Gamby right, okay, right, but make sure the caravan parks.
Speaker 4: Are big enough. Yeah, Tracy, it was a joy chalking' to you. Take care, thank you, bye bye big Oasis News Instant Gratification.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show. All right, Oasis News, this is big news. It was huge news this year when the unthinkable happen and Oasis announced that they were putting a very bad family rift between them together. I don't know what I was brought the boys back together. I actually genuinely never thought it would happen. But I don't know whether it's getting older. They're in their fifties now, their mum's not very well when she was begging the boys to become brothers again before she passes away, or it's the offer of around one billion dollars. Who knows. Let's not be sing cool. Whatever it is, I don't care. They're coming, and I don't mean they're coming back together on stage. They're coming to Australia. You probably already up to speed with this. It was announced Friday that Oasis are coming here down on tour next year, which is gonna be hues as reunion tour. The atmosphere of these gigs is going to be electric. Melbourne, Oasis is coming. They're playing Marvel's Stadium next October. It's the thirty first sign up Now for any chance of getting these tickets, you go to oasisnet dot com. Bless them, they've been away so long. Let's stuck with that dot net.
Speaker 3: Dot com.
Speaker 4: Obviously that's probably what broke up with them. They haven't got the passwords to log back in oasisnet dot com. You shouldn't be a net if you want the biggest bands in the world. Net They've come from a very long time ago.
Speaker 3: Kids Oasis dot go.
Speaker 4: Aol oasisnet dot com. They got their own website. Pre sale starts this Monday, Monday, the fourteenth of October, So you got the next couple of days. Head to Oasis net. They're playing Marvel Stadium October the thirty first. Next year tickets go on sell Monday. That's pre sale only if you've gone to their very own website, lim and old. Look at that webcounter visit number as well oasisnet dot com and I promise instant graphication. You don't need to wait until October. You can win right now, twelve months beforehand. We have the very first pair of tickets to go to the future see a band from the past who are never gonna be together in the future. You go in time traveling. We're taking you to next year right now on nine four one four one oh four three. These genuine are the first pair of tickets to go and see Oasis live in Melbourne next year at Marvel Stadium. Win them now, don't even You don't even need to go to oasisnet dot com. You can win them right now nine one four one four three. We have tickets. These are the very first tickets before they go and seal. Do not pick up the phone unless you're a really big Oasis fans, because I'm a big Oasis fans and I have no tickets yet, so we have them for you. Nine four one oh four three. I'm going to play this song now, Don't look back in anger. This is a belt of an Oasis song, but actually it's a song of forgiveness and acceptance. I don't know why they're back together again, but for me it is the best news this year.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's Show. In twenty twenty five, they're doing two shows Melbourne a Marvel Stadium on the thirty first of October next year. Presale begins on Monday. Go to the band's website. It's an Oasis nep Just if you google Oasis, don't worry. The top search together is the band's website. There's been a bit of hype about them over the last two months. They're doing Melbourne and Sydney. Can news they come here first. They're going to Melbourne first of all, Marvel Stadium on the thirty first of October. Then a week later, after they've recovered it by being rocked by Melbourne. The reception they're going to get here mainly from me front right and Sydney on the seventh of November presell, then on Monday go to Oasis net to stand any chance they get these tickets. They're going to go very very quickly. But the great news is we have tickets. Every day this week on the show, we're giving away our first pair of tickets to go and see Oasis live in Melbourne Marvel Stadium next year. Michelle, she's just got to work, that's school, Michelle. Hello, Hello, Michelle, you whispering. You try not to be on the on the final on the radio.
Speaker 11: Shure, I was a bit too.
Speaker 10: It was you said my name, so I was like, is it me?
Speaker 4: It is Michelle, it's here. There's a lot of people calling in right now because obviously we've just announced Oasis are coming next year in October. So why do you want the very first pair of tickets?
Speaker 10: Christian, I ask the person who takes it in earlier about missing out on the nineteen ninety six concerts, and I was trying to register this before, but I thought I don't know if I can go through this disappointment again.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 10: I was shattered. I had the whole thing planned in ninety six. I was finishing VCU that year and they were coming out a week later, and my whole life was revolving around this concert.
Speaker 5: And I just it just killed me.
Speaker 10: You know, I'm sorry, I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: And that's your fa whatever your favorite band is, it's everything. It would have been like your schoolies, it's the big thing you're looking forward to.
Speaker 10: This was I grew up in the country. This was we didn't back in the old days. We didn't go to the Gold Coast, we didn't do anything like that.
Speaker 11: So this was my schoolies.
Speaker 10: This was my everything.
Speaker 11: This is what I was working for.
Speaker 3: Do you remember how you felt when the band announced that the tour was canceled?
Speaker 10: Oh, I like, there was rumors because we had to deal with like the newspapers and the radio is that we didn't have the internet back in the we like you hear the rumors that they're not coming, they're not coming, you think they're going to reschedule, and then they just said they were broken up.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 10: It devastated me. I just couldn't.
Speaker 11: I couldn't deal with it.
Speaker 10: I didn't believe it, and then and then I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they got back together and then broke up about ten years later, properly. So well, listen, Michelle, you have to have the first pair of tickets we have, really, yes, I think. I think even if the band knew that we were giving away tickets, now they go, hey, listen, we're really sorry. Yeah, have the tickets. You're never too old for schoolies. School Is is coming twenty twenty five. Oh my god, you have to be there. Imagine you're eighteen. It's your eighteen year old right now, who's crying with joy that you finally get to see them?
Speaker 11: I got to cry.
Speaker 10: I'm steady about workplace on schomatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're colleaguely going to go. Someone's really and the kids have only just come back. We only had a date with them yesterday, only teaching. Michelle. It's just broke by these kids. Little horrors you've got getting to see Oasis. You're the first person to get the tickets in Australia.
Speaker 10: Thanks before you go, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Oh, no pleasure. I wanted them to go to a genuine fan. You really are a proper fan. I will see you there, enjoy it. Thank you my pleasure. Michelle, You're deserved winner, all right. I hope we don't know what set you too much, but at least it's with joy. These are with joy, all right, have a good day.
Speaker 10: I gotta go try to this miscarage.
Speaker 4: Michelle. You finally getting to see Oasis. Enjoy it next year and well done. Thank you so much, all right. More tickets on tomorrow show.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Christian very exciting giving away Oasis tickets for next Autoby years ago. I want some tickets on this radio station. Go and see the B fifty two's similar time frame. It's for next year. Super excited and some big eighties guy come concert time, not off early for work, got all dressed up and away we go. Pity I got the all night and missed them completely. He left the country, was pretty disappointed. No B fifty twos for Andy boy. I'm so sorry to hear that. My friend, Jackie boy, what's been going on with you?
Speaker 3: I'm raising a red flag about my next door neighbor. He once a week he washes his car a lot of the time shirtless. Yesterday the weather was miserable. It was raining in the afternoon. Jitny, he's still out there getting sudsy with his shirt off.
Speaker 2: Is this pool guy the same with the pool?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, that's about my old mate Andy. He's in his sixties. No, this guy's This guy would be mid twenties.
Speaker 4: If you've got your top off right, it means he's jacked.
Speaker 3: He's jacked.
Speaker 4: He's leaning over and showing the obliques and everything the v and.
Speaker 3: He's part of his sharehouse where our next door neighbor moved out and then six people moved in next door. I was worried about the rowdiness of the parties they would have. And actually a very sensible the one the one guy to keep your eye on, Hunk.
Speaker 4: This is a lone wolf out that he knows down well what he's doing. He's putting on a gun show for your wife.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 4: I don't know. He's seen her, all right, he's he's seeing her, and he's also sad he's seen you, and he realizes, how about you go for the big price, you know, Oasis tickets more than B fifty twos and where I'm failing. But your jacks, you're you need to get out there naked.
Speaker 3: My card definitely needs to wash compared to his car, which is I wasn't sure that was a euphemism, which is sparkly every week I let mine there's a tree that overhangs our driver.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I've got that as well, and.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so it builds up, there's bird poo on it, and I just think, well, they're just going to do it again tonight.
Speaker 4: Sotching it thongs and budgy smugglers.
Speaker 3: I've actually got spiderwebs now that go from the passenger side mirror to the window.
Speaker 4: I was for Halloween, you're doing it. I'm Gordy the Helloween?
Speaker 3: Where's the next door? Nmber? Every single week.
Speaker 4: He's what is the workout? We can tick on cleaning a car as well? So what are you going to do? You've got to make a power move back. What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to clean my car just because he does. I'm going to go you know what, I'm going to go through to through one of the drive through ones where they do it for you. Can I sit in there in luxury.
Speaker 4: Then why don't you get one of those sort of like a weights bench and stuff. I start working out Fank the trainer, barb and a rat.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Gang a lot messages Jackie Boy telling you to wash that car bird poop and urine damage the paint, not on a Tessa eat On, sort this through, he's pre pooped and all those cars you know. Today on the Time Wasteter U be four t are returning to Australia on their Red Red Wine Tour with special guests a Get High Cherry October seventeenth, Next week Margaret Caught Arena. You can buy tickets from ticket and you can win a bed today for the best in show. On the Time Waster which today on World Beard Day, we're looking for hairy bands. A study of male facial hair rates around Australia refield which seaties have the strongest and weakest beards. I am going to need some spoiling evidence with this. This is just propaganda. The strongest beards were found in Hobart and Melbourne. So were they walking around the streets looking for stronger weak beard and doing a week and strong count? Well, the weakest beards Week Beard Brisbee and also Sydney weak beards. All right, so we're looking for your hairy bands the beard, Geese, Gold, Tina Palmer ooh gold, Perry comover gold and damn it what is this? Gold? Wasn't a gold run or the ladies will get this everywhere? Ac ghd oh yeah like the straightener, look around silk around the ladies. They're clapping? Does it go? Ouy? Did I hear it? All right, jackie boy? What have you got? Hairy bans?
Speaker 3: This artist is getting in number two pack?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Oh no, that's a joke. Sorry so quick, I missed it. Number two. You don't go in and ask for number two pack two? Yeah? Silver, yeah, Tupac does yeah. Silver.
Speaker 3: Trimmy Hendrix, Trimmy Hendrix.
Speaker 4: Now there you go, there's your gold.
Speaker 3: Mumfort and buns.
Speaker 4: Oh like a man bun. They would have as well, wouldn't they with those waistcoats and leuka ladies go.
Speaker 3: There are some strong beards in Mumford and Sons combs and I.
Speaker 4: Silver and ZZ flat top flattop silver.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcasts.
Speaker 4: What are the odds? All the threes you can win tickets gon to u be forty next week. Margaret called Arena. Tickets are on sale now at Ticke Tech Supporters. Buy Eaglie Cherry. If you do win the tickets, make sure you save the night. The good eye joke. The eagle eyed bands out there always keep an eye out for him. All right, hairy bands, Jack, You're ready, I'm ready. Let's beard them up. Hooty in the blow wave Gold what are Aaron? Maroon five o'clock Shadow, Gold, Foyle Orbitson always get some high lights Silver Mullatallica Silver plus, Mariah Harry Gold is platinum. My friend Mariah Harry is great. The wax On five and a little bit of silver Beard, the Ironish Gold, Barry Man Balobe Gold plus that comes from the awesomely named Maggie Bull Love That Maggie Bull Marry Barry Man Balo is brilliant. Maggie Proasis throwing their hair out. They've got the froze when they're here Froasis very good fun Jovi Gold, Hairy Styles Gold us from Sienna on the way to school instead of the Backstreet Boys, Backstreet.
Speaker 3: Barbers, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Perm Jam Silver Pubic Enemy that sits in That's band Rio, Christian on the Petshow Boys, the Barbershop Boys, Bronze Lady, Barbara Gold, Ricky well done, Zizi off the Top, Plase silver, Thanks Brad, Audio Shave Gold, Ye, what Daniel the Boomtown Rattails gold and Motley Crue Cup gold. All right, A lot of goals today, not a very good ones. Who's off to see UBI fourteen?
Speaker 3: Well down to Maggie for Bury Men Bunalo Yeah, brilliant oneok.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow's show today Tomorrow Wednesday. On this show, we're looking for your stories once more of coincidence and chance in what are the odds?
Speaker 5: I believe it or not? What are the odds?
Speaker 4: You gotta be justhing me like, were you with Cheryl who married a Hun?
Speaker 3: Who works with the Cheryl.
Speaker 4: Who married a Hun as well?
Speaker 13: When I was younger, I worked as a camp count floor at a summer camp in France. Two years later I was working as a school photographer. There was this kid and he recognized me from that summer camp.
Speaker 11: He was on exchange from friends in Australia, had.
Speaker 6: A motorbike excellent and I smashed my right ankle. I had to get up in the hospital and surgery. I was going to show to my ankle. I thought, okay. They came in and I said, we're going to shave you from head to toe to Why so I'm only having an ankle? Said, now you're having a kidney surgery. Two beds down to Joy in the next bed.
Speaker 8: He was poor.
Speaker 6: Anthony Solomon's day of birth was assignment. He was having a kidney operator.
Speaker 11: I have three brothers, Peter, Greg and Shane. My ex husband was Peter, My next partner was Shane, and now I'm looking for it.
Speaker 4: Greg. What are the odds so you can get in their early book is spot? We get very busy, lots of stories waiting to be told. Email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot Are you now.
Speaker 3: I have or what are the others?
Speaker 4: I'm warning you now. I would even say it's mild, We'll give it to us down there. No, no, no, no, because we may need it tomorrow. You don't have your second goal. Start A couple of callers aren't quite ready to go. You've got to always have something in the back pocket. But if you hear me start to go listener, know this. If you hear me start to go tomorrow, I've got one worry. We have not got great signed up. If I'm breaking this out, something has gone very badly wrong. It involves today's show. Ah yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't feel like the longer you give it a run up, the better it has.
Speaker 4: I've said too much. I've said too much. Hopefully this day will never come, but it may well tomorrow. It's up to you. You decide the fate of this Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. So don't forget. If you're an Oasis fan, you go to Oasis in Net today, sign up for the pre sale based whether you try and get the tickets to see them in October next year. We also will be giving away tickets tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show Podcast