Speaker 1: Hooked, hitched and hung up. Acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode was recorded on Walla Medical Land.
Speaker 1: Just a little warning, guys, there is a little bit of spicy language in this episode.
Speaker 2: In today's episode, the role of Jason Momoa will be played by me Laura Burrn.
Speaker 1: And Lisa Banney will be played by myself for Fretty Hockley.
Speaker 2: Ah, hey mate, how are you going? Have you got any chips or mixed nuts? And I'm going to get a pine of Guinness and I'll have a pain of Guinness too.
Speaker 1: What excuse me?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: I'm literally already obsessed with your work and I love the Cosby Show. I've loved everything you've ever been in and now you just happen to drink my favorite beer in the whole world, which no one ever orders on a night out except you.
Speaker 2: Lisa Bennett.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we want the same thing. Love it first, Guinness. I'm sorry, since when was Jason Momora a Bogan Australian.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not letting you act ever again. I'm Laura and I'm Britt and this is Hooked, Hitched, and hung up. It's the show about the fallouts, the forever afters, and the biggest celebrity relationships. I am actually so excited about this episode. Look, there's many reasons. I did a lot of research. I got real deep into the internet.
Speaker 1: Also, Jason Momoa is the Hale Pass.
Speaker 2: If you listen to Life Uncut, you guys might already know that my Yeah, my hall pass is Jason MoMA. What is this man mountain? A mountain of man that you can climb?
Speaker 1: Does this excite you that now the man you want to climb is single?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I'm not, you know, But I mean that's the whole beauty of having a hall pass, right. I don't think Matt realizes that he's my hall pass and that and I also don't think that I'll ever meet the guy. So I'm pretty sure that we are fine. But we are unpacking the relationship, the idyllic, beautiful relationship that ended up being not necessarily that idyllic and beautiful between Jason Momoa and Lisa Bennet. Now, I bet you're looking at me like, fuck is Lisa?
Speaker 1: I literally I was, Okay, I'm just gonna completely admit defeat here and put my ignorant little hand up. Of course I know who they are, but I I only know Lisa Benet because she is married to Jason Momoa, and I know that that's messed up because I know that she was a lot more famous than him. Yes, and there is so much to the story, but I also think like Jason Momoa kind of obviously Game of Thrones like that threw him into the world of pop culture that made him an absolute superstar.
Speaker 2: Then he went on to do Aquleman, which we'll get into in a little while. That almost took him off my list of being my After that, maybe I was like, fuck, that is a train recreating to happen. But going back to who Lisa Bonnet is, So she was freaking huge in the eighties. Now, she played Denise on The Cosby Show. And when I say the Cosby Show, I mean the Bill Cosby Show, and they're the show that should never be talked about anymore. But at the time was really great.
Speaker 1: Do you think everyone listening knows what The Cosby Show is and why we shouldn't be talking about it.
Speaker 2: I feel like people know the Cosby Show now, but for all the wrong reasons. So The Cosby Show was huge in the eighties. I remember it being on TV when I was a kid. It was a beautiful black family who were probably the first time they had really represented an African American family on TV. Like Bill Cosby was the dad. There was a mum, can't remember her name, then Lisa Bennet. She was the daughter of Bill Cosby. Her name was Denise in this series. At the time, she was a teenager, right, and she really got thrust into the world of like being a absolute megastar with this because at the time, you're gonna remember, like in the eighties, like sitcoms were the stars.
Speaker 1: Well it's a different time too, isn't it, Because there were no social media back then, So now you have so many different ways to portray yourself and say who you are or show that hey, this is just a character and my social media is something else, like my personal life is something else. But I just think it's really interesting that now we can differentiate between characters and people.
Speaker 2: We find out more. I think out intrigue is.
Speaker 1: Probably a little bit less because we have this excessive amount of access to Hollywood stars, but back then we just were left wanting more and more and more.
Speaker 2: She's still pretty largely unknown in that, even though she is very famous, she doesn't have social media, she rarely does interviews, and she lives a relatively private life, which is in stark contrast alongside Jason Momoa. But getting back to where and what she was doing on The Cosby Show, now, just to give you guys a bit of a background as to why this story, I guess takes a little bit of a dark turn. Is Like, obviously, at the time when the show was on TV, the Cosby Show was deemed as like a really wholesome family. It's come out since then that Bill Cosby was actually very predatory. He was this wholesome man on the show and then so sinister off the TV show, and it just absolutely horrific, and it shocked so many people because everybody who was invested in this family really felt betrayed. Like I remember watching that show and then hearing everything that came out, and it was like almost unbelievable, even more like completely unbelievable though, is that through another extremely wild and very coold series of events, Cosby was convicted of sexual assault. He was jailed, but then his conviction was overturned, and it's worth reading up on that if you guys want to know more about the saga, But it is not the crux of this story.
Speaker 1: Has Lisa ever come out and spoken about that or said anything about that? Made a statement?
Speaker 2: She did come out, so there is a really great article which is on neta porte. She sat down and she spoke, like I said, She's incredibly private, but she did do quite a an insight into her life and an insight into her past. And she said that she had no knowledge of the way he had treated women, and if she had known anything more than that, she would have come forward earlier. But she said, and this was her quote, there was no knowledge on my part about his specific actions, but there was just energy, and that type of sinister shadow energy cannot be concealed. I always felt it, and if I had anything more to reveal than it would have happened a long time ago. That's my nature. The truth will set you free. She think it's so interesting that she feels like like she butted heads with Bill so much in their production and filming, and that's very evident in the way that she speaks about him. But there's and in the way that she has spoken about him since many many years down the track. She says that there was this real like just well, she knew something wasn't right. Yeah, you know something is wrong, but you don't know what.
Speaker 1: And she would have never imagined that it would have been something of that catastrophic level or one hundred percent she would have said something.
Speaker 2: Bill was trying to portray this perfect nuclear family, you know, and at the time Lisa was she was a teenager, but she also was trying to break out into more of a movie career. She was not necessarily the best behave kid on set. She would often rock up late, she would often like be quite challenging to work with from the reports that I've read, But also she wanted to really break out and she was like this like uninhibited hippie. She was like, you know, you can't control me, define me. I'm going to live my life. So Lisa ended up doing this photo shoot in Andy Warhol's own Interview magazine, which was out at the time and now the front cover was a photo which is just a picture of her face, but on the cover, it also promised a topless photo inside, which is why all considering she was playing a teenager on the TV series, so this completely went against what Bill Cosby was trying to create, this wholesome outlook. And also, like you've got to remember, like we're saying, you know, the person that someone was on a TV series is how they wanted them to be projected in real life as well, So she was trying to really cut a new identity for herself. At the same time, they did this breakout series called A Different World, which was kind of like The Cosby Show but reinvented, And she had started dating Lenny Krabatz, which is golf I May who didn't want to date. Oh, like he was the sex icon, but he wasn't famous at the time, so here was nothing. He was like like a bumbling musician, just still trying to get his stuff out there. So she started dating Lenny Krabatz and one of his big albums, she actually helped to co write that massive album and so she was like helping him and they were like this beautiful, like ethereal couple together living in the eighties, So she wrote.
Speaker 1: Some of Lenny Kravitz's album.
Speaker 2: Yes, should get credit for that? I don't know. I think royalties now, baby, I guess so, cause it an over until it's over, definitely.
Speaker 1: Over for you and my I mean is partnership, Yeah, the same.
Speaker 2: Ifa it's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for somebody who's like so private, Like I feel like she's dated these incredibly successful men, but when she started dating them, they weren't that successful.
Speaker 2: Like she was the powerful one, and in that relationship.
Speaker 1: She's the magic dust. She dates them and turns them into something famous. What is that she's the one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she ends up being the one. Actually was gonna say she's the one before the one, but.
Speaker 1: She's me, I am the one before the one.
Speaker 2: No, but she so like, she dates these guys and they're not particularly famous prior, and then as their relationship evolves and as they become more invested, he becomes more famous. So Lenny Krabitts is like he's son to kick some massive goals.
Speaker 1: How old is Lisa right now when she's with Lenny Kravitz and they're writing these things and they're in this relationship, how old is she?
Speaker 2: They got together so young. When they did actually get married, she was twenty years old. But you gotta remember at the time, she was still playing a teenager on the show, and Bill Cosby was really against her. Not only was he against her doing the spread in the magazine, he was against her marriage with Lenny Krabitts. He didn't want her to get married.
Speaker 1: Why because he thought that it would affect the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I guess because I kind of gave a bit of a different image Lisa was growing up in the world, but Denise wasn't supposed to be Lisa. Very shortly after getting married to Lenny Krabitts ended up getting pregnant. Denise ended up being written out of a different world during the duration that she was pregnant, because Bill Cosby was quoted saying Lisa might be pregnant, but Denise sure as hell isn't. And makes sense. Yeah, it does it though, because I feel like in today's day and age, like, don't you think that like a sitcom would probably like account for that. There'd be some scandal, maybe she hooked up with a high school boyfriend got pregnant, Like I feel like we would be more inclined to alter the script to allow for that. In today's sitcoms, sometimes.
Speaker 1: I was watching the show recently actually, where it was so obvious that the main character was heavily.
Speaker 2: She was just walking around in fucking momors. Yeah yeah, like of obviously the viewer, but she wasn't pregnant in the show.
Speaker 1: And it's obviously that the character in the show, because you can't just be like, oh, pregnant real life, Let's just make it pregnant because that changes the course of the whole entire show. Whereas if that's not what they have projected for the show, of course they're going to try and find a way around that. In the interroim, I can under say why Bill has thrown his hands up in the air and being like, you know, Denise is not pregnant, you can be pregnant, Go deal with it, come back and we'll put you back in.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really controlling thing. I think it's like trying to control this perfect narrative, which is it's.
Speaker 1: Controlling to see TV series. Yess, it's controlling. But anyway, she went away and she had Zoe Kravitz. So Zoe Kravitz is her first baby, which the interesting part of this story is like around about this time, this is where Jason Momore comes in, even though he is wildly younger than what she is. Jason Momore was eight at the time, watching.
Speaker 2: The Cookie Show eight. He was eight, and he was watching TV at home with his mom, like you know, sitting at home watching TV, watching Lisa Bonnet on TV.
Speaker 4: And he was like, ever since I was like eight years old and I saw it on a TV and I was like, Mommy, I want that one.
Speaker 2: And he has this huge crush on her as a movie star when he's eight years old.
Speaker 1: I'm all for some manifestation. You know that he manifested that from eight years old. I'm here for that he did.
Speaker 2: He totally did so in total, even though they were really so young when they got together. Lenny Krabatz and Lisa Bonnet were together for around six or seven years, and obviously when they say together, I mean they were married for six or seven years. Their relationship came to an end, and it was like it was a really publicly heartbreaking end to their relationship because they were such epic couple goals together.
Speaker 1: Well, I know there were rumors of infidelity with Lenny and Lisa towards the end of their relationship because purely because they moved on quickly. He said that his father had like up and left his family when Lenny was young, and he said that had a really profound impact on him.
Speaker 2: Now, even though the marriage broke down, they still managed to maintain this incredible friendship. And the reason why this is so important is because, like when Jason Momore comes into the picture, there is this wildly lovely, blended family thing that's going on that you would only see in Hollywood. They're all best friends. They're all best friend.
Speaker 1: Lenny and Lisa actually stayed like best friends for the sake I mean, they loved each other, but for the sake of their daughter as well. So I love that he didn't let his father impacting that much.
Speaker 4: Total.
Speaker 1: He said it played on his mind, but he still wanted to, I guess do the opposite to be like, fuck your dad, I'm going to maintain a really beautiful family life. Okay, So talking about Jason Momoa for a little while, maybe you should just refer to him as Man Mountain or Hall Past Hall Pass like literally is like a human rock climbing wall. I went and when you see like Lisa Benet is so little next to him. It's just like leaves a lot to the imagination. Okay, So what was Hall Past doing at this time? Who was in nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Jason Momore was relatively unknown actor, like he wanted to be an actor, but he wasn't really doing a hell of a lot. He did debut one Baywatch Hawaii like that was his break at the time, and when he I remember, well, you do you Waii?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I was a Baywatch fan. The women were beautiful, the men were beautiful. People drowned and they got saved. It was like that was the plot every time. It was brilliant. There was always a fire. Do you remember Jason Momore from this though, from the nineties, Yes, but I didn't know. I remember him on there, but I didn't know as an adult, I didn't put him together. I didn't know that the same Game of Thrones person was Baywatch. I just thought they were two hot people. So when he was on the series, he met an actress. Her name is Simone McKinnon, right, and they dated for a little while and became engaged.
Speaker 2: She's an Aussie, isn't she. She's a naisy and She's also seven years older than him as well, so he has itventially for the older ladies. Also, can I just ask you now, can I interrupt this story for a second.
Speaker 1: I know he's your hall pass, but because you're taken, if one day he wanted to hook up.
Speaker 2: With me, would you let me? Yes, I would encourage it aheartedly. That's what friends do. So he gets engaged at this time. He actually gets engaged in two thousand and four. Now him and Simone have plans to get married in two thousand and seven, right, so they'd go way way. Why was it three years away? Maybe there was a COVID or something happening then. I don't know, but I'm locking down for three years but totally Well, maybe she should have because in the meantime, and this is a part of the story that people seem to forget because Jason Momoa and Lisa Bene have like the best meet cute right, Like their story about how they met is adorable. However, the part of the some people forget to mention is that Jason Memole was fucking engaged at the time and had a soon to be white.
Speaker 1: Super cute if he wasn't engaged, so what was this super cute meet cute that happened whilst he was engaged.
Speaker 2: So they actually meet at a bar via some mutual friends, and let me set this scene for you. They're like literal carbon copies of each other. They're both got dreadlocks, They're both these ethereal beauties in a jazz bar. I mean, despite the fact that Jason Momol was like twice a size, she's up to like his nipple. Yeah, but whatever, but that's the same same anyway, Apparently they're both in this bar and he turns around and he sees his childhood crush, which is Lisa Berna And get this. She says, I'm Lisa, and Jason's like fireworks go off inside him, but he tries to play it cool, and then he says, oh, hey, Lisa, yeah, I'm familiar with your work, just completely trying to play it off. He's thinking to himself, I basically never want this night to end. So he says to her, what if you give me a ride back to my hotel? And it's all a very casual request, but we all know what a ride back to your hotel means. But well, yeah, she's thinking, yeah, I'll give you a ride, bunny. Anyway, she's taking him home and clearly neither of them want the night to end. So Lisa says, I feel like a nightcap.
Speaker 1: Should we maybe stop for one more drink? And well it would be rude not to, Okay, So then what happens?
Speaker 2: So they go inside the second bar, which, like, as as an aside image, imagine being in a bar and two people as beautiful as Jason Momoa and Lisa Bennet walk in with matching dreadlocks. Anyway, so they go in and Jason, who literally cannot believe that he's having literally the night of his life with his unrequired celebrity childhood crush, maybe even his hall pass Lisa Bennet, He's about to be flowed once again because Lisa walks up to the bar and she's like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Casually here with this twenty something year old man Mountain and what I'd really like is a Guinness.
Speaker 2: And it's at this point that Jason Momoa is like.
Speaker 3: You fucking kidding me, Lisa Bene my childhood celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: Are you not aways standing for saving in this bar in the middle of New York City? You just ordered my favorite beer and yeah, so it's like destiny.
Speaker 1: From that moment on, their lives are entwined, except for the fiancee that he's got home, except for.
Speaker 2: The minor technicality, guys, minu. So this happens in two thousand and four. This is where things get spicy. So in two thousand and four, Jason Momoa meets Lisa Bene. They have both since that meeting and now that they have been a happy couple for many, many years, talked about how the relationship blossomed very quickly. He said he fell in love with her pretty much straight away. She says it took a little bit more time for her, but you know, the relationship moved quickly. Sorry.
Speaker 1: He has since admitted to being in love with someone else whilst engaged to Simon. Yeah, but the dates don't match up because I feel like this declaration of love came out many years after Simon and Jason split in December of two thousand and six, and then Lisa and Jason's first child was born in July, which do the maths, people, that is a seven month incubation for that child. That okay, So even if even if they had sex for the first time on the day that he split up with his fiance Simon. They still would have had to form pregnant on that day and had a baby two months early for him to not have cheated. But it's really, Oh, look, you're coming to his defense because you're loving him.
Speaker 2: I can see what's happening. No, it's also he was very young. I mean, I'm not gonna say, Twitter, God, the guy's twenty four. Man, We've all made mistakes when we were twenty four. I think that I don't think and subscribe to this like once a cheater, always a cheater situation, ha ha. Although I do think it's interesting how Lisa has since come out and she speaks such beautiful volumes of him as a father, his commitment to their relationship, how he was like he is the perfect form of masculinity, and how he's been so dedicated to them and really like amped up that he's not someone who would ever cheat. Well, I mean, let's.
Speaker 1: Play devil's advocate for a hot second. I'll go on, maybe, and I'm giving him the benefit of doubt.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, we know what happens in the public eye. Maybe they split actually earlier, but they didn't publicly announce it because quite often that happens, you know, quite often we split early.
Speaker 2: We want to deal with things on our own. We've all been there. You haven't, but I have.
Speaker 1: We've all been there where you take your time before you publicly announce it. And they're really famous, they're not going to split them the next day say hey we split, So Devil's Advocate maybe him and someone have split. They don't publicly announce it for a while, so maybe they're maybe there wasn't actually crossover, but it's made to look that way.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that there was still over I don't think there was necessarily pregnancy overlap this. Sure, maybe it took some time to but this is two thousand and four to two. That's two years. I don't think you're going to hide, especially if he's progressed a relationship with Lisa. We'll never know.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll ask him when I hook up with every we can spa. But also gonna remember at this time as well, Jason Moore was a relative nobody. Like he was twenty four, he just come off the back of Baywatch, but he was still a bit of a nobody.
Speaker 2: No, he was, he was known, but he was only known for his abs. Yeah, I mean not because he was a good or talented actor. No one knew his name about it. Is he even known now because he's a good talented actor. Is it still just for his ebbs?
Speaker 1: I mean seriously, though, considering his action abilities and Rotten Tomato's the sixty percent, No, they're not. But considering he's no Hugh Jackman, he has turned into an absolute superstar.
Speaker 2: And I am questioning why so when they met, he was a relative nobody and then his fame skyrocketed. Obviously he was casting Game of Thrones, which was like that thrust him into the limelight. But also Lisa came out and said he wasn't famous when I met him. And there is a current theme here, and she's referring back to Lenny Krabatz, who obvious calm, She's like, what I am the current theme?
Speaker 1: She's like, I might not be that famous anymore, but fuck everyone I date seems to get famous. She wrote, what's cool about Jason is that he is an alpha male who stands for love and family. And to circle back to my own wounds having an absent father, then to be fully met by a man of that stature is really incredible. Jason Embodi is a rare form of masculinity in this day and age.
Speaker 2: He is a leader. He is generous just in terms of his charisma, physique, the right use of power and responsibility.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting that a lot of Lisa's quotes are all about how big he is. That like that was a themist. She just liked that he was big and masculine. And I guess even she said herself he might have felled like this weird daddy role.
Speaker 2: I also do think it's interesting though, So I mean, he dated Simon Law, was engaged to Simone. She was seven years his senior. Now Lisa Benet is actually thirteen years his senior, which I hate as a woman, Like I hate that we're like, oh, so scandalous he's dating up. But like, it's so acceptable for a man to date a woman who's thirteen years younger, especially in Hollywood. Fuck, look at Leonardo DiCaprio. He will date women who are recorded his age. But why is it so scandalous or such a big piece of news when a guy dates upwards and thirteen years is not a big gap when the genders are reversed.
Speaker 1: No, But I think it's a big but it has more relevance and it's a bit stranger when you're young, So age gaps the older you get get more acceptable. But when you're only nineteen and twenty, it's different. When you're only a twenty year old man dating up, it's different to when you're a thirty year old man in dating up.
Speaker 2: And it shouldn't be, but it is. And he was so young at the time, And I guess it's a generational thing, right, Like the longer the gap, Like if it's more than a ten year gap, I guess that you're of slightly different times.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Maybe this plays into a bit of their personality types and it could be a good time to unpack their like their individual characteristics. Lisa Bennet is quite a she's quite a private, she's quite a sensitive. She's very much into energies. All of the interviews I've read she's talking about energies and yoga. She's a she's like a real modern day hippie and I mean like I mean like the type of hippies that you people try to be when they're in like living in Bairon or living in Bondi, except like she's the genuine, legit version of this. She's not like doing cocaine and on social media on a Saturday, but like living like a hashtag zen life throughout the week. She lives with two wolves slash malamute dogs that they certainly she's got two wolves. She has a donkey. She lives like an hour outside of La out in the hills with Jason, like she's created this. She calls it her sanctuary, like she's a very mother Earth. Whereas Jason, on the other hand, as much as he sort of fits that hippie vibe, he's like a real outgoing personality type, like he loves He's an extrovert. He loves the attention and the spotlight and being like very forward facing. So why his career is going up and up and up. Hers is kind of taking a bit more of a backseat to a quieter, more private life in this time.
Speaker 1: So do you think that this is why they split up because they're in two different stages of their life. Do you think coming full circle, their age difference has It wasn't a problem at the start, but do you think the age difference now and the different places that are in life is a cause of the breakup, like maybe he wanted to be more in the spotlight and keep filming and be really busy and she wants to settle down and have a quiet life because she is fifty four.
Speaker 2: Before we get into fully breaking down their relationship and where it is at now or where it isn't at now, I just wanted to touch on the fact that they go on to have two children. So originally they had their first daughter, which was Lola, and then they went on to have another child two years later named nicoa Wolf. Now also in their family is Zoe Krabatts, the first child that she had had with Lenny. And when we touched on before and said that they live this like happy Brady Bunch family, I'm talking like Lenny and Jason Momoa are best friends, cute Jason Momoa being the stepfather to Zoe, like they have matching tattoos, because they're all just this one beautiful, little like Hollywood make believe fairytale family.
Speaker 1: And was a little bit like people might think I'm weird by saying this, but it almost looks like Zoe and Jason could have been a couple, like in terms of they could really because they look like they'd be a beautiful couple. They look closer in age. It looks like it's something that could work. So I think from the outside looking in, the whole thing is just a little bit strange. But at the end of the day, I loved it. They're a blended family that get along and everyone loves each other.
Speaker 2: I think that's really beautiful. And I guess, like everything that I have seen about them, every single comment, every single interview, like everybody loves them as a couple, like they are the most wholesome family and wholesome pair. And there has been like a little bit of controversy surrounding Jason Momoa with some things and jokes that he has made in the past. So it was at a Comic Con event in twenty seventeen and Jason Momoa was talking about his role doing fantasy on Games of Thrones and this is what he said.
Speaker 4: But as far as fantasy, I love that Caenra just that there's so many things you can do, like grip someone's tongue out of their throat and get away with it, and great beautiful women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just think someone who is a dad who has young girls, like where does that come from the guy copped a lot of hate and he had to come out and do a public apology, but it just really didn't mesh. And maybe the media reported on it differently, but the grab is there, like the words came out of his mouth, this was a public conference. It doesn't match up with the Jason momole we're presented, not at all, not by any means. So, despite this one, and I feel like it is just the one where his character was kind of brought into question, they overcame that as a couple and then they really sort of re cemented themselves once again as this incredible ethereal power couple that were just absolute goals creating and maintaining the most beautifully blended family where everyone loves and supports each other and everybody is best friends up until this year. Dun, Dun, Dun, what happened? Jason Momoa released a joint statement with Lisa because obviously she's off social media, and it said, we have all felt the squeeze and changes of these transformational times. A revolution is unfolding, and.
Speaker 1: Our family is of no exception feeling and growing for the seismic shifts occurring, and so we share our family news.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're about to have a fucking baby. That we are parting ways in marriage. We share this not because we think it's newsworthy, but so that as we go about our lives, we may do so with dignity and honesty. The love between us carries on evolving in ways it wishes to be known and lived. We free each other to be who we are learning to become. Our devotion unwavering to this sacred life, and our children, teaching our children what's possible living the prayer may love prevail. Jay and l.
Speaker 1: Lolkane like, so you split off the mushrooms like they just had a weekend on LSD And then they were like, it is definitely giving me Gwyneth Paltrow conscious un coupling vibes, like that is what it is giving me, but that Gwyneth Pultron steroids.
Speaker 2: It's almost not enough, Like I want enough?
Speaker 4: What more you want?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 1: I don't need any more of that trupy paragraph Like you broke up, you still care for each other the end.
Speaker 2: I feel like they've gone to still have.
Speaker 1: Done some au oscar for the weekend, and they've come back and written this and then just recently, Jason Momoa deleted this statement off his Instagram, so he's come back from his trip he's realized maybe she's like, suck, we.
Speaker 2: Are actually still together. There's been a lot of speculation obviously they had consciously uncoupled. But I feel like when.
Speaker 1: People I don't say that, I can't take you seriously consciously uncopplied split up. Like imagine if you and Jordan broke up and you were like, we consciously uncuffled, we parted well, Well, I meant every breakup is a conscious uncoupling, unless one person is denying the breakup, unless one person's like.
Speaker 2: I guess that's a thing.
Speaker 1: Though every couple is not a conscious uncoupling. Like, I get what Gwyneth was saying. She's trying to say that we are together amicably deciding to go our separate ways, which is what they're saying, because it's not they're not all conscious uncoupling. Some people are like, please don't fuck leave me, Like that is not a conscious uncoupling.
Speaker 2: This makes it sound like that they've never ever had a fight and they just woke up one day and went, you're a great person, but we should maybe just spend some time apart. I mean, maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 1: They do seem pretty hippie tripping and in love. Maybe they were just like the love's not there.
Speaker 2: Do you know what is very breakup vibes well the fact that after they broke up, he went and bought a motor home and did like live out of my van life hashtag van life all over social media, and I'm just sure.
Speaker 1: He can afford a hotel or an airbnb.
Speaker 2: No. It literally had like gold plating blinding inside. But I figured out house trying to emulate that you're a hippie, you can't really drive around in a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar motor home and have hashtag kippie lives.
Speaker 1: I think at the end of the day, there's one thing we can really take away from that, and.
Speaker 2: It's that Jason Momoa is a mountain of man that Laura Burn wants to climb.
Speaker 1: To know is that you cannot dream too big. If you are a nine year old in your house and you were perving on someone on the TV, you want to marry them.
Speaker 2: You go out there and you get them.
Speaker 1: Because Jason Momoa is a prime example that you can do whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 2: Hooked, Hitched and hung Up is a podcast from iHeart Podcast Australia, dead Set Studios and the Kiss Network.
Speaker 1: Make sure you h'd follow in your podcast. You can subscribe by hitting that little plus ligne because there are some juicy episodes that headed your.
Speaker 2: Way and you do not want to miss this.
Speaker 1: See you next time for some more breakups and makeups and sex and romance. Bye.