Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good On in Rio, Good morning coome On Alex. Welcome back, Pats.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so good to be back. Thank you Alex for doing such a splendid.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he He was jaw dropping a sense of I missed you Pats a lot. Listen to this faith. We'd never seen him sell ourpyole shop where you're standing down that boat and he dufray and he was stressed.
Speaker 4: He was so was cart wheeling into that studio.
Speaker 5: He was using your computer, Patsy. He was hipping your name off the door, Laura.
Speaker 1: Measuring up the place for Drakes. Hey, get this in, Patsy. You know we'll see Australium Radio this time of year. It's called the killing season. Show sadly get fired, new shows get high, so it's called the killing Season. Yes, Friday, I'm in a shop. This lady, the manager comes up to me and she's I love to listening to the show. Can I just ask you something has perhaps been fired?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, you know she's ill. She's ill, She's just ill.
Speaker 1: I just want to you know what it's like in Australian radio where you're off for a couple of days this time and a year you're gone, no know, should be back.
Speaker 7: You can't fire Pat, It's not the way it.
Speaker 1: Goes to Massie, you from your own show.
Speaker 8: I completely forgot about the weather. I was just telling Pats there one day and I think it's Thursday. Completely forgot.
Speaker 6: Oh well it was crap anyway last week, so I don't worry that.
Speaker 4: We tell you what then? How are you?
Speaker 1: You actually looked better than I thought, really because you've had the big weekend at Harvest Rock.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have had a very big weekend, me and three of the other producers. I have got a bit of a husky throat. But it was it was an adventure, is how I would put it.
Speaker 1: So I saw the headline and there was a storm that delayed the whole festival and the Strokes were headlining.
Speaker 7: It was crazy. We got in. There were lining up to get in at the gates.
Speaker 5: Then suddenly there are some like dark gray clouds coming across and then the security guards that sort of fanning out being.
Speaker 1: Like get out, scatter fine, shelter.
Speaker 4: Sleeping change. We sort of stampede.
Speaker 5: Well, there was everyone just scattered like through these hunts, like, I guess thousands.
Speaker 1: Where are you meant to take shelter in out Lade? About two streets and so many people can go to l arundel Moore, not the crazy Horse.
Speaker 5: No, no one knew where to go. So everyone's just the storm's coming in. Everyone's just kind of running in circles, not knowing.
Speaker 1: Where to go.
Speaker 4: Biblicol weather.
Speaker 7: This week it was nuts. And then Caitlin, the our producer, was going, get to the pub.
Speaker 1: That's good safety, that's good producing.
Speaker 7: So we sprinted the.
Speaker 1: Space to take shelter in a pub.
Speaker 5: Yes, and this like obviously it's three o'clock so most of the staff had left. So this poor guy at the pubs there buying people stampede torches. So he camped out there for two and a half hours while this wicked storm passed and then yeah, they there was sort of no more rain after that and we were allowed back in and the festival was incredible.
Speaker 7: It was so good.
Speaker 4: So it was just in Adelaide in a park.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I couldn't believe it because the lineup was amazing Strokes. The Strokes wore on drugs, Mia vance Joy, it was nuts and it was just right in the center of Adelaide, just in this park and yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it was Mneyros.
Speaker 4: They're good mate. The Strokes I saw years.
Speaker 1: Ago, about twenty and we were over twenty years ago when that debut album is It, This is This, It is this Yeah came out. They played Tyde Park and they were incredible.
Speaker 5: It was just phenomenal to see a band just stand and deliver, like every single song was a banger, swaggering around the stage just saying like your rockstar, but yeah, proper rockstar, like you're lucky to be here the way he sort of strutted around and and they were truly incredible, like just sound.
Speaker 1: I saw so many highlights on social media and it got me even more excited about this Friday Oasis. However, it's not Friday yet. Suddenly, when I woke up Sunday morning, I saw that Liam Ganniker was trending.
Speaker 4: I was please don't.
Speaker 1: Tell me close, but no cigars please, in a very liamsque way, you know, just days before they get to Australia, they just blow up.
Speaker 4: It's the end of the road. But it wasn't. It was okay.
Speaker 1: So I just got to get Liam's just gonna get off social media, confiscate his phone. Just please get here, behave But yeah, Friday night. We have Oasis tickets every single day this week as well for you to go this weekend.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On today's show.
Speaker 1: Then we'll have misheard lyrics and a double passer go and see Oasis every single show this week. Alex, how's your weekend? What did you get up too much? Fantastic mate?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for your recommendation to the Enchanted Adventure Garden at Arthur's Seat.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's great place to take the kids. And I have to be honest, it's not just with the kids. Did you and Bonnie your wife have a good time. It's great fun though.
Speaker 8: It's such a good time and it's so so much fun being a tourist in a new city.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: We've said to ourselves when we were there, We're like, we wouldn't be doing this in Sydney. We wouldn't be like going out checking out these amazing places. And I guess it proves that life is one big adventure.
Speaker 4: If and I would talking about that yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was twenty seven years of media and breakfast radio, and it was twenty seven years ago. Also married my wife, So twenty seven years ago, nineteen ninety eight changed my life. I got married and then got into radio and my wife and I we were talking like swapping notes, what's happened in those twenty seven years. And obviously now we're the other side of the world. And you'll always start that adventure that marriage is. You've got no idea where it's going to take you, what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: But the fact that we're now twenty seven years later in Australia and my wife is going it feels well, I went not really if you look back, we've always committed to our life being an adventure. I think that's what we always were doing. Is while we decided to move here seven and a half years ago. So yeah, what a lovely thing for you and your family to have this new life opening up for you in Melbourne after so long. And see, yeah, and we're.
Speaker 9: Really here for it.
Speaker 8: Always opened to suggestions and did the kids have a great that's so much fun. They've got this tire slide thing and they've kind of perfected it as well. I don't know how they've done that, but it's just it's not too dangerous, but it's just good enough. And young Max, he's four years old, he's my youngest, and he just jumps on this thing and just flies down on this tire down slide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go down at a real speed.
Speaker 1: No fear.
Speaker 9: And then afterwards we would.
Speaker 1: You do the high line thing, ah, the up in the trees.
Speaker 9: No we didn't because the kids are a little bit too young for that.
Speaker 4: Well I want to see you.
Speaker 1: Hope they stayed up that because it's awful and you have to get up there and start doing that. You get the fear up there. Yeah, up in the trees, right, the kids are fearless.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, once you get a bit older, suddenly getting up high, even going up a ladder, Now, I sat think if I come off this, that's a year of my life recovering.
Speaker 4: You don't have those thoughts in your twenties and.
Speaker 1: Thirties, even just like the third rung up my wife's help, Are you okay? High? Sixteen in the it's frightening.
Speaker 4: So you had a good time though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and we're creating memories too for our kids, which I think is really important. And it's just it was just lovely to be present. It's been a really busy few weeks for us, like where you know, three jobs, four.
Speaker 9: Jobs with Pats away at the end of last week.
Speaker 4: Oh bloody, we don't have to do news a sport perhaps has.
Speaker 1: Been doing that forever.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of pimp out of her. You know, he does it twice.
Speaker 2: Having eight jobs the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: A lot of big movies are over the weekends.
Speaker 4: So you went to see Frankenstein.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it took the family to see Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: Want to go and see it?
Speaker 4: That doesn't strike me? Is it very new movie?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I don't actually don't mind it.
Speaker 3: Chris loves all that genre, but ords really want to do genre.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, he loves.
Speaker 3: All the monstery stuff and the Empire's stuff and all those legendary old sort of movies.
Speaker 4: But Stein is it's over two hundred years old.
Speaker 1: That story, yeah, eighteen eighty I think original story of Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a really sad story. As well, Frank.
Speaker 6: It really is, and it has Joseph A.
Speaker 3: Lordie who's an Australian, and Jacoblordi's Jacob.
Speaker 6: It's my cold.
Speaker 3: Sorry a little bit nasally this morning.
Speaker 1: Jason Priestley isn't it.
Speaker 6: But he's brilliant.
Speaker 3: So he's an Australia, remember him, Jason.
Speaker 6: Really different role for him.
Speaker 3: So the first movie I saw him in I think was Kissing Booth was which was one of Audrey's favorite, you know, sort of real sort of teen movie. But this is he's brilliant in it. That whole balance.
Speaker 6: Between you know, monster versus tragic love story essentially is just fantastic. Although the Love God thought he was a bit too pretty.
Speaker 7: On the green.
Speaker 4: You mean he's a pretty boy, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Like he's he's very tall, he's very fit, and I don't know if Frank's Frankenstein with all the different body bits, you.
Speaker 4: Know, we do the foreign movie game.
Speaker 1: Frankenstein was ownsipy Frank, He's jacked.
Speaker 4: He's got twelve packs.
Speaker 3: Perfectly streamlined like Victor Frankenstein.
Speaker 6: Jeezy was a good surgeon because everything looked like it.
Speaker 1: Shout out to vic He could really stitch you up, put you back together again.
Speaker 3: But it was brilliant, amazing makeup. You know, it's quite a tragic story. I cried at the end.
Speaker 1: It is heartbreaking, storms sad.
Speaker 6: You know, he did have feelings, after all, he did have emotions. It was it was beautiful. Yeah, yeah, well you know, if.
Speaker 1: You've got to go and see I'm surprised at Kristen, go and see the Springsteen movie.
Speaker 3: Well, I was out voted because or studied Frankenstein. They did the book at school last year, so she really wanted. You know what it's like with kids, they always win out if the kids.
Speaker 1: Happened, and the youngins like him as well, don't they?
Speaker 6: Well, yes, yeah, she loved him in Kissing Booth.
Speaker 1: He was fair in Kissing Booth.
Speaker 6: He was in Kissing Booth, and he was first Frankenstein review.
Speaker 4: It's about Kissing Booth. I would never see.
Speaker 3: It, No, it was I think it was straight to Netflix maybe, but he was good in it. What it is is it's his rise through Hollywood, because you know, he started out doing these sort of funny little rom coms and here he is. I mean, this is going to propel his whole future in any other role he does. I thought he was fantastic.
Speaker 6: He was brilliant. Go and see it if you want to.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for everyone I've been raving last week by just how good the Springsteen movie is. Thank you very much everyone who went to see it over the weekend. I got some incredible emails. It's a really, really powerful movie. So yeah, that's my tip as well.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'condal Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what's the weather today? Is because of the weekend? No is it locusts?
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's been a strange weekend.
Speaker 3: No showers are clearing fourteen but strap yourselves in for tomorrow. It's gonna be gorgeous sunshine in eighteen degrees for morbid, It's.
Speaker 1: Time for this week's I give you the word, you give me the song. I have a load of words. Team, you have to chime in when you know the song with that word in the title, Alex Rhea, pats you're ready to play and indeed sing.
Speaker 4: Listen daytime all right.
Speaker 1: Kiss, think I better dance now? From BETWEENA Jones to Tom Jones Powerful, what are you guys all got?
Speaker 4: Starts truck with the word.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 1: The game's about to start. Thinking the band Sky Juicy in the Sky. Do you say lucy or juicy Juicy in the sky with diamonds on my cold boys.
Speaker 4: Run run to.
Speaker 1: The harmonies in this team party party.
Speaker 7: In the USA. So up with my hands up to play a mass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right they are. They're buzzing. Yeah, life one of the most inanely written songs ever. That song rather than a piece of toast, isn't she Days?
Speaker 4: That's pretty good?
Speaker 1: I thought you might go for you too, beautiful day, not today gone.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a tough one.
Speaker 5: Actually, were you accept Jack Johnson deep cuts, No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even want obvious Jad Johnson cuts. It's a plot of the jud Johnson Where is he now? Saw that surpor still?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Around that little fire gone gone? Are you gonna just get it? You can buzz and you can interject.
Speaker 6: Yes baby when you're.
Speaker 1: Gone, well done, well done, And last one fight you gotta fight.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Many years ago, Brian Adams was a live guest of mine on the show and we got talking and he did a couple of songs. He sounded brilliant, so good, and I said that much a love baby when you're gone, and he goes, well, that's a duet.
Speaker 4: Why don't you do it with me?
Speaker 1: I went, and you know when you say someone, oh, no, I haven't got a very good voice, people don't understand that. Actually, most people don't mean that. They mean they're just a bit shy awkward. I went, oh god, no, this's is live. Because the team were like, no, do it, do it. It's a good, good bit. So I think he's going to be really upset because I cannot sing.
Speaker 4: And now we're live on the radio and he's doing his thing and then I come in and they print.
Speaker 1: Off the lyrics and it's just awful. It's not it's not funny bad, it's just bad.
Speaker 7: It's hard to listen to.
Speaker 1: And bless him, he tries to tolerate it, and then he just starts losing it, like laughing. Really really god, that went come on, come on man, because he's really polite.
Speaker 4: This Canadian goes, come on, man, is that really your voice?
Speaker 1: He goes, all right, let's go again, and again he just start laughing because that can't be a human's voice. I think I've got audio of it somewhere. Two thousand and five. All right, late La Party, the home of all your emails. I love getting your emails. This one came in over the weekend from Jeff the Posty. Hello Christian and the team. Jeff the Posty here. I think I'm your first true Sydney listener.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: I know We've got Shane who is listening if your day to the show in Sydney, So now we can add Jeff. That is count them radio industry. We're putting all the other breakfast shows on alert. Watch out, King Carl. I've got two listeners and that may easy get up to five for the end of the year.
Speaker 4: It's dizzying heights. Stay Humble, team, Stay Humble.
Speaker 1: We have two listeners and I've started listening to the podcast in episode one. Been listening in order occasionally catch a live show. But I'm going through them in the right order. I'm just up to February twenty twenty, just before COVID hits. It's incredible. I feel like I know something big is coming that none of you on the team know about.
Speaker 4: You should let us know, please, how does it all work out?
Speaker 1: Also, back in twenty nineteen, before you went back to see your parents, you mentioned you like evil and evil It got me thinking for a two thumbs up for you of a podcast called Crime in Sports that does an eight parts special on evil and evil.
Speaker 4: That's from Jeff the Posty. Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try and convert more people to your radio show. See if we can get up to five, six to seven, to eight to nine, even ten before we start this show. If you wander want to talk about we're going national from January rud across Australia, which is very very exciting. One thing I really want to do is the good people that listen to a show at the moment right are our family. And you know you get involved in the show every day. You call your stories your time wasters. If you know someone who might be a family member or a friend who is in Adelaide, who's in w a in Perth or Brisbane or Sydney, would you refer me to them? If you are prepared to do that, I have a think about it. You don't want to put you on a spot right now. Would you refer me and this show to a friend, if you would please email me and introduce me and tag me in on it. This is my friend Christian whip us in Yes, tag me and if you go in too, refer a friend. Okay, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dood au. Now you might think I'm joking, I'm not. It starts them too. That's who we've got. We've got Jeff at Posty and Shane. Can we get any more around Australia and in the cities. If you know someone there, friend or relative, email and introduce me please my emails you can tag me in Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: I'd be really really grateful, Christian. What are the odds? What are the arts?
Speaker 1: When I was about twelve, my parents bought me my big bike so that I could ride to school visit friends. Around the age of eighteen, when I got my driver's license, I sold my bikes for around twenty five bucks. I'm now fifty eight and a while ago I went to a vintage warehouse near my house. I couldn't believe when I looked up hanging on the wall was my old bike. So he's fifty eight now sold it when he was eighteen. I knew it was mine straightaway because it was a red Ricardo, which was quite unusual. The front also had a light on that my dad had put on himself. It's stall that it doesn't work a course anymore, and I didn't have the heart to take it off as he passed away. This year I brought the bike back for sixty bucks. I rode it home from there. What a great story have you been reunited your old bike? Uh Gina, lovely story. Thank you very much. As always there my Emil address in boxes wide open, don't forget. Would you refer me to a friend Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every day this week Oasis tickets. They're here Friday and Saturday night and then next Tuesday. I cannot believe it is now this week. If you've got tickets and you go on Friday night, I will see you there Friday night.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, Actually, yesterday was my twenty seventh year anniversary of doing breakfast Radio. When I started in radio, it was there were no smartphones, no YouTube, no Google. You want to call the radio show, you had to do it through a landline, an actual phone with a cable that went through the land to me. And so with CDs as well. So before every show, I just to have to get out about twenty CDs and you'd have like the six hour, seven hour, eight hour, nine hour, and you'd be taking calls the producers. First five years in radio's no producers, just just me and my co host, and so you be taking calls, holding the phone, queuing up the CDs. It used to be so much work doing a radio show before it's now stream. But anyway, the other thing was there only two ways that ever win anything on the radio back in the day.
Speaker 4: You either called in all.
Speaker 1: The other thing that I used to do is let me give you a moment now to just get your pen and you would do a competition where people would write.
Speaker 4: In the answer, so you do like A or else. Now you'd like it. It was just the way it was then. You would ask a quiz question, no way.
Speaker 1: To google it, so people have to either go to a local library or they.
Speaker 4: Just didn't know and they couldn't win.
Speaker 1: And then about a week later you'd get the mail sack of all the entries, pick one and read that person's name out and you're the winner. Remember last Time Monday give away that caravan. Thanks for everyone who wrote in and says to social of the people that went to all the.
Speaker 4: Effort with the wrong answer.
Speaker 1: But it takes so much effort to send something in the post. It's to go and find the stamp the post box. I'm thinking maybe this week, because we've got Oasis tickets every day, I'm going to do an a pair of those Oasis tickets. It's going to be based on postal entry. We didn't get here in time.
Speaker 7: You do express posts. I believe it will.
Speaker 1: It's sure at least you're kidding me.
Speaker 7: Yeah before before what Friday, Thursday.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be here like two days time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Not these days?
Speaker 7: Really reckon we flow or faster?
Speaker 6: No, well, definitely go express.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't go express and then you're guaranteed if you're in the metro area.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 1: To enter that my OASTI is the writing part of it. They're going to have to pay express deliveries.
Speaker 6: Yes, well to guarantee it's here by the end of the week.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely doing a pair on this now.
Speaker 1: I want to see handwritten letters and people try and win stuff. To rewind how radio used to be. I used to get such a thrill like your post box was always crammed. Would letters a lot of them crazy things as well, But letters from people now now it's not like it's just emails.
Speaker 4: What song was it?
Speaker 1: She paid in February at ten stage? All right, I want to talk now about an amazing thing that Patsy you saw over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh is this the duck lady? This was so insane.
Speaker 3: So I'd picked up odds from Sport on Saturday and she hadn't had lunch. At about three o'clock she said can we have macas? And I said, yeah, she can as a treat. So we went through the drive through and as we were waiting, because she never wants cheese in a burger, she hates cheese, so of course ultimately we always have to go into this they wait while it gets cooked. So I was sitting there for about five or ten minutes and a lady came out of maccas. She was in with a group of girls with a fully grown duck, live duck, not a stuffed duck, a real duck, a quack quack duck under her arm.
Speaker 6: What walked across out.
Speaker 4: Of a Macas with an actual dog?
Speaker 3: Wear abe macas with a live duck and just walked across the car park like it was no biggie, no biggie, and walked down.
Speaker 4: Everyone must have been doing a double take and like looking at it.
Speaker 3: I could not believe it. And I said to Audrey, I said, is that a duck? She goes, I think that that is a duck and it's a live duck. It's moving and it was like it.
Speaker 4: So let's shout out to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Very kind of than the macas there that they didn't say you can't come in with thee.
Speaker 7: But maybe she didn't come in with a duck. Maybe she left with a dutch.
Speaker 1: So the duck, the duck was just in there. It's the weekends. It something for the kids. It draws the crowds, especially in warribe Come for the fries, stay for the duck.
Speaker 3: Rub my eyes, take my glasses off and just refocus that I wasn't like imagining seeing things.
Speaker 6: It was a real white duck with a yellow beach.
Speaker 1: Did you think it was a goose thrown not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Oh, is it a goose?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: I would say that's more a goose.
Speaker 7: Is it a goose? How big was it?
Speaker 1: Because geese are much bigger than massive, and they got a fair old Hong Kong. Them angry too.
Speaker 6: Because it fully like went up under her arm.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and if it's big, be bigger than like a duck that looks.
Speaker 7: Like a goose, like an orange beat.
Speaker 1: Yes on the loose.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, it was a goose, not a dark.
Speaker 9: Did it have a collar?
Speaker 4: Did you have a shirt and tie? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't have a shirt or tie, didn't have any clothing on. Just it's it was beautiful looking thing.
Speaker 4: They are majestic beauty, very pretty, striking. I'd say handsome, yes.
Speaker 6: Very handsome. But what was she doing with a duck?
Speaker 4: At Mac would have been heavy as well, that big.
Speaker 6: Fat breast on it was. It was stunning.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so strangest thing you've ever seen? So pat saw we cleaned up a goose a lady's arm, leaving macas and wear abe insane. Okay, real, what's the strangest thing you've ever seen?
Speaker 5: I will never forget the day I saw out the front of my parents place, they lived near a beach, there was a man in just sort of stubbies like short shorts and thongs with a full archery kit bow and arrow who instead of fishing with a rod, was fishing like shooting them like a bow and arrow, like a sort of bogan legalless.
Speaker 7: It was crazy. I think no one seemed to lord of the rings.
Speaker 1: All right, what is the strangest thing you ever saw?
Speaker 2: Give me call the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, can you ask Patsy? Did the bird under the lady's arm coming out of Macas have teeth?
Speaker 6: Wasn't that close to say.
Speaker 1: Geese Christian have scary old nashes on them ducks, don't?
Speaker 4: Did you see any nashes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't see any nashes. No.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't that close though, So maybe like it was a fair sized duck.
Speaker 1: Wasn't I reckon?
Speaker 4: Christian?
Speaker 1: Maybe Macas are trying something new happy meals for adults called quaky Meals gold plus Chris gold plus. So we're asking today the strangest thing you ever saw? Christian? Strangest thing I ever saw was in the car park of dan And on tape in twenty nineteen. It was a car with Mary and Jesus statues on the front seats wearing seat belts. Got drop him in, As Karen says, great, get your car not stolen.
Speaker 7: Actually, good boy.
Speaker 1: It's guarding the car kitin. What's the strangest thing you've seen?
Speaker 6: Literally saw this last week.
Speaker 10: I was driving home and I thought, what is that hanging out the window of this car?
Speaker 6: It was a skeleton's arm.
Speaker 10: The guy that was driving not only had a skeleton in the front seat seatbelt on, but also.
Speaker 2: In the back.
Speaker 11: And it was like a party themed car.
Speaker 4: It was transporting them around for Halloween.
Speaker 10: I think so, but it was really weird. He like I literally looked across to him. He looked like an ordinary guy, but just with two skeletons hanging out with him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I remember once driving into work to do the Breakfast show in London, and you know, sometimes you're traffic lights, you just have to look to the left, and there was in a Toyota Camery. It was just like five am, right in the middle of London. A clown fully dress. That's terrifying in a car.
Speaker 7: I remember actually going, yeah, no, not a tiny clown car.
Speaker 1: No no, no, that's a Toyota Camry, a very urban car. Pennywise, what's he doing?
Speaker 7: Nozing?
Speaker 1: No good, that's not kids parties. Five on a Tuesday morning what has gone on or going on? I didn't know whether to call the police, saying, crown in a car. There's not a crime, sir, how's there is there being a crime. He's going to do something, Yeah, he's he thinking about it. Get him now a.
Speaker 5: Cari see something, say something, but not alarmed?
Speaker 4: Adlex. What's the strangest thing you've seen?
Speaker 8: I am one hundred percent sure that I've seen a UFO.
Speaker 1: Oh wow what Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I was doing night shift on the tractor, so you're going all night plowing a paddock, which I used to do back on the farm. And I was probably seventeen eighteen years old, and it would have been about five in the morning.
Speaker 9: I reckon the sun was just coming up, and I look.
Speaker 8: I got out of the tractor and I looked up and I dead set saw this silver disc and I went, hang on, that's weird. Why is that there? And I looked at it and then I turned around. I think I must have gone to the toilet or something and I came back. That's a classic Adian story, is that.
Speaker 4: Cuffo? I'm just gonna a quick slash come back now.
Speaker 8: But I remember coming back, but it was gone, like I looked. I must have looked down and then I looked up and it was gone. It was disappeared.
Speaker 1: I went the story and what else you see?
Speaker 4: No, I went to have a peek.
Speaker 1: Okay, she didn't meet the audiens. No, no, I really need to go.
Speaker 7: Waste of Scully's time.
Speaker 9: But I just remember it being there for a second or.
Speaker 4: Two, like you weren't just tired. You did an all night in the field.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, because drinking that moonshine, that you're making those bonds, because it was.
Speaker 8: So there, like it was right there, and I just I just remember stearing and going, what on earth is that?
Speaker 3: And that's it was so remindful that was it making a noise or anything coming, No teeth.
Speaker 8: No, completely silent, and it was sort of a very beautiful clear sky, so he could there was nothing else. There was no cloud or anything as itself. And he's out there in northwest in the South Wales, the middle of it's Australia's area fifty one. Let's go, do we got here?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 1: Wayne?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Wayne, good morning?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Welcome to show hope you had a lovely weekend. What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?
Speaker 12: Wayne, coming home on a tram, sat down beside a lady with collared hair fluo air. She proceeds to open up her bag on her lap and produces a rat which climbs up on her shoulder. The rat had the same collareds floro.
Speaker 13: Here as she did.
Speaker 7: A wow, who copied her?
Speaker 12: Needless to say, I got off at that stop.
Speaker 4: That is quite a sight.
Speaker 7: Trans There's something about people magnets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the night dwellers, yes, day walkers. Wayne, Thank you very much for story mate, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thanks calling the show The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: You are five minutes away from Oasis tickets every single day this week would send you to go and see Oasis. They're here in Melbourne Friday, Saturday and next Tuesday. Right now, what is the strangest thing you ever saw? Coming out macas at the weekend, Patsy saw a lady with either a large duck or a goose under her arm. Christian, I saw last week a lady driving a car wearing a motorcycle helmet. She's driving a car wearing a motor cycle helmets. Wow, that is a lot to take some emails Christion. A couple months ago, I was at a shopping center in a suburb famous for having eclectic people. As I was walking in the bathroom, a woman walked out of a toilet store holding a packet of sausages and two liters of milk, which in itself I thought was cross enough. When I came out of the bathroom, she was sitting in one of those massage chairs, chomping on the raw sausages and drinking the milk out of the bottle, a huge smile on her face.
Speaker 4: There she's living her best life. And that's what you're into.
Speaker 1: You're harming any one. And you know, last week we found out that you eat raw bacon. Yes, still cannot get over that.
Speaker 7: Don yuck O.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Naomi Weirnes sing of a sorts, riding my horse in Mount Disappointment State Forest, and a man was collecting firewood naked from the waist down. He knew he really had would name. He watched us site and let's go to Joel here. Good morning, Joel, Good morning crew. How are you.
Speaker 4: We're good down Joel? What is the strangest thing you've ever seen?
Speaker 13: So this is about twenty five thirty years ago now and I don't why to me and I sit to my family and ever, this isn't weird. It stiff the norm for us now. But I'd come home from high school and walked into the the you know, through the front door into the hallway entrance of the house, and scanning directly in front of me was a coffin in Norway.
Speaker 1: That is confronting. That's that central audi you know, just had some bargains. I'll keep it until I need it.
Speaker 9: And you know, to.
Speaker 13: You be confronted with the fact that it's just you know, the not some mock up something you would buy an aldy. It was actually a.
Speaker 4: Real coffin, proper big coffin.
Speaker 13: It was a proper coffin from a from a fever hun and it had the gs on the cross, and it had the bar you know, the grass edging on it, and it had this the white silk still inside of it. And my father had bought it from a neighbor who worked for a funeral coming and he had opened up and he put a shelf inside. And this was the nineties, so we still had yellow pages and stuff that we used all the time, and home phones. He'd put a shelf inside with a sense of light, so when you open the door up, the sense of light would go on. And there was a telephone on the shelf and yellow pages stacked up and it was he was using it for a phone booth.
Speaker 4: That's a privacy booth.
Speaker 13: Yeah. It had telephone engraved on the name plark where a name would normally be. And for years we had friends from school it just thought it was the weirdest thing when used and they were right. And all these years later, my parents still have it. It is no longer a telomo booth because they don't have a house anymore. It's all mobiles nowadays. It has a life sized stuff mummy standing inside.
Speaker 7: Of it, of course, and when you when you walk.
Speaker 13: Past, the door is open, especially at night because it's plugged in the mummy you walk past, his eyes lights up, and it was it was the weirdest thing I see when I was young. And they are just the norm and the best part of Christian is because they always kept in the hallway Mam and dad. Mam and Dad never had any issues with with Mormons knocking on the door.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. I'm going to get one. That's a great Joel, great story, Thank you very much for calling mate. Have a good day coming up. Next, we give away the first pair of Oasis tickets.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Oasis will soon be here in Melbourne. They get in obviously at some point this week and then Friday, Saturday and next Tuesday, three amazing big shows Marvel Stadium. It looked like they would never ever reunite the back they're on this Mammoth World tour and they're finally heading to Australia.
Speaker 4: New tickets restrictive view seats.
Speaker 1: Are also still available to come and see them in Melbourne, great prices, Grab them before they go. Head over to livenation dot com dot au today. How are we given the first pair of tickets away? Extreme Oasis karaoke? Are you ready?
Speaker 7: You gotta know the words, You better know the sum. You gotta sing where it stops. If you get it, then you'll be on your way.
Speaker 5: To see your ways on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Well done. I cramming in the Tuesday at the end, I was like, this is going very well. How is he going to crow bar it in? But you just did crow bar it in. There's no way to ease it in. Very good all right. This is for Oasis fans, not gig bits and just ring wing up and try and win anything we're giving away for free. This has to be one by the fans. What Amazing Nights is going to be at Marble Stadium Oasis Live calling out how this works. We're gonna play some of a well known one of the big Oasis hits. It will suddenly stop. You need to come in and start singing. That's what's gonna be like at these shows. We'll be singing with Oasis. Start now, lines are open right now. Win your Way to Oasis Singuay to Oasis thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 4: Let's go the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: This week on the show, double pass the day to go and see Oasis Today the way we give away the first pair of tickets extreme Karaoke. Sing your Way to Oasis Live next Tuesday.
Speaker 7: You gotta know the what you better know the song.
Speaker 5: You gotta sing when it stops.
Speaker 7: If you get it, then you'll be on your way.
Speaker 5: To see your wais on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: All right, one for super fans, let's try Steve. Good morning, Steve, Good morning, Christian, Hew you go I'm good, so big Oasis.
Speaker 12: Fan, big Oasis fan.
Speaker 13: I'm thank you Lijen and I'm ready.
Speaker 1: To do this great okay. And if you win, who you're taking with you to go and see Oasis?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 13: Oh well, my most English. So she would murder if I didn't take her. So definitely different than missus.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, so you're ready to you know how this works. I'm going to play the song you're going to be singing is a line from wonder Wolves. If you're a fan, easy one to win your way there. So I'm going to play a bit of the song. It's going to stop, and then you need to come in and sing the next line.
Speaker 13: Steve Sweet, I'm ready for this. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, good luck Steve.
Speaker 7: The man.
Speaker 12: Like couse.
Speaker 13: May you gotta be the one that saves me?
Speaker 14: Yes, if Liam gets a sore throat next week, you've got the standing standing Steve.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, you won, well done. Enjoy you wanted tickets. You have to Oaitius next Tuesday. Have a great have a great night. I hope you really enjoy it. Thank you very much, appreciate it all right, another pair of tickets tomorrow morning. Miss her lyrics is coming up next.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every Monday, we do the misheard lyrics and we play back all your mishurd lyrics. If we agree with it, they can go into a Hall of Famer. Let's get into the brand new ones and good ones.
Speaker 2: It's just another misshard Monday.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's miss hurd lyrics. All right, so as you're playing them back, and this one that's going to be right on the fence today. If we agree, we definitely hear your misheard lyric. If it's as we're going to miss and we can't hear it. And for the really great ones Hall of Favor last week two Hall of Famous chantal had burned the house down.
Speaker 4: You sticky pickle used to be a fool.
Speaker 5: You sticky pickle used to be a fool.
Speaker 1: Joffa had the end Road Runner United. I cannot believe that I have insomnia. And he sounds suitably enraged, you know, because if you have in so many is horrible? All right, brand new ones this week, Rowan has Loser by Beck. I'm a loser baby? Or is Beck a lizard baby? Yes, he's a lizard baby, but I'm rowing.
Speaker 4: Now this one. You're going to need this on the radio. One.
Speaker 1: I hear it, but I had to play the clip about three or four times and I have my headphones ridiculously loud. All right, so this comes to Mohammadin round it's wonder Wall. It's Oasis. After all, you're my wonder wall.
Speaker 13: Y or is it?
Speaker 4: According to my hammerd.
Speaker 1: The Gallahbrilla is a huge fan of TV showed Breaking Bad and after all, you're my water white.
Speaker 7: Yam.
Speaker 1: It's just innongated, that is he water.
Speaker 7: I don't immediately hearround the bit.
Speaker 1: He just stretches out the spirit water.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's a really voguan accent, like a Walter Wall.
Speaker 9: It's London accent.
Speaker 1: Whoy I think actually it is that.
Speaker 4: Let's say let's go again. Do you know what I do think we should do?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Obviously this city is going to get into asis fever by the end of the week. The three shows is obviously here this Friday, Saturday and next Tuesday. Right, it's going to be all over the headlines around Australia. Why don't we do this Friday? Here's the challenge to their listeners and a ways of special misheard lyrics of all the songs they've done, and Lim's unique kind of drawl. There must be some dozes that we can get together. So here's a challenge you this week for the misheard fans. Is an away so special for Friday. All right, let's go back to this well tag team.
Speaker 7: There it is.
Speaker 1: Poop or is it poop mayonnaise? Poop mayonnaise, but there's no messing. Yes, there's no messing poop mayonnaise. Devon, come on in Hall of Favor. Oliver's got the beg's staying alive and you may look the other way? Or is it and you may lose the underwear. You're still clear and you may lose the underwear. That is great. Oliver Welsh spotted Hall of Favor. And why don't we end on Cotton Eye Joe rednecks, which laughing, I always say one for the road with the rednecks.
Speaker 4: Michael Gordon's got this one.
Speaker 1: Uh if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe forgotten? Or is it binda put out the bin for cotton eye Joe. That's so funny. Put out the bin for cotton eye Joe, it said so quickly. Oh my God, that's a that's a great one. That is outstanding. Michael Gordon, come on in Hall of favor, had help the bin for cotton eye shoe.
Speaker 4: I love this one forgotten.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to you again, ya yeah, all right? As always in the email address, and this week a mini challenge. Can we do an Oasis one for Friday? If your misheards from Oasis? If you spot any as always, email me twenty four seven Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A.
Speaker 2: You the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for today's Mondays with Fame? What is your weakest claim to fame? No claim to fame? Two week for this you can call me thirteen fifty five twenty two and you can also message the show. Oh four seven five O three one O four three All business like show business.
Speaker 12: I know how it going to feely played for Geelong Cats.
Speaker 13: His dad taught me biology in New Canada.
Speaker 12: High School in Solil.
Speaker 10: Back in twenty fourteen, when I was doing import export, I imported Barack Obama's full of proof vehicles.
Speaker 11: I was part of Dick Cheney's medical convoy when he was Vice president.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's weakest Clint to fame.
Speaker 1: It's a real barrel of nikrish all sorts, isn't it? All kinds of rapt up stories. I always think this feature week is going to fame. It's acker pimball machine. It's just the kind of levels of fame, the situations we are we had there Dick Cheney and that Patrick Dangerfield. Otherwise, she told about Patrick David when we'd never heard of him, or something called the Geelong Cats, who plays a team called the Geelong Cats. All right, now, first of all, we have won the team, one of the hungover team. By the way, I have noticed. I've been kind to you, but I notice you're a little bit sluggish today.
Speaker 4: A couple of.
Speaker 1: Times have been things up, blaming the equipment. Apparently the printer today mysterious is all the day over? Yeah, yeah, it was in partying with you in the field in Adelaide to the Strokes. The team is a little bit slim dusty today. Tina, please don't breed into a microphone by osmosis that the listeners listening could get drunk. I think Tina was heavy into the rum. She loves her rum lava. This one Microsoft, Tina, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm great, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Happy Monday, Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: How's the head?
Speaker 6: The head's fine, never been better.
Speaker 13: Out of it.
Speaker 1: You're struggling, you're weeping on the inside. Now weekers claim to fame. What's yours?
Speaker 11: So back twenty thirteen Peak one Direction. I'm at their concert. I am third row from the front to the right, and mister Harry Stars is on the right hand side, quite aggressively the whole time. They're playing a song, and I instinctly just.
Speaker 6: A little little shimmy, a little dance.
Speaker 11: It was a little she wishould be away he she means back.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 6: It was incredible.
Speaker 11: I stopped and I thought, surely not. Then all the girls behind me started screaming and hugging me, like, oh my gosh, incredible.
Speaker 1: Like I said, pimballman, I took my daughters to that tour. Did they get I had never heard such noise in my life.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, right.
Speaker 1: One of the security guards came up to her for all one d came on with those ear defenders, and I went, oh, I don't need these. I've seen Motorhead, I've seen rock and roll bands, Metallica goes no, no, no, it's it's horrendous.
Speaker 4: It's awful. It's kids screaming.
Speaker 1: I don't need them, it's gonna but thank you anyway, two songs and I'm going to be like and they because it was like that the tickets cost a lot of money, right, was about twenty thousand people there buy that, I mean children and their parents. And after about six songs because obviously they only had one album out there, and I was thinking, you got to drag.
Speaker 4: Out now and a half. Yeah, you had a couple of hits. Boys, they didn't do a Q and A. I'm like that, not the amount of money we've all paid a Q and A.
Speaker 1: And of course it was like you can you can text in your questions until dumb questions and dumb kids.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite dinner?
Speaker 1: Harry loves the margarita and these kids are going screaming, Oh my word, TINAID, why don't you also tell them the other part of the one direction stuff where you stalked the band?
Speaker 11: Oh okay, well yeah, I used to go to Crown when they were here and would try to find them because that's where they stay chill.
Speaker 4: And what were you doing just sort of hanging around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so everyone else was a bit too young.
Speaker 6: I was eighteen to stop down to the where they were.
Speaker 4: You had eight.
Speaker 1: But you could see, No, they're not going to be on the punkins? Are they one of those one of those big sports bars?
Speaker 7: The casino?
Speaker 6: So I saw Louis Walster, Wow, I saw Harry and not at a club?
Speaker 1: Did you do the old shimmy? Remember me?
Speaker 4: Security on five?
Speaker 1: Security on five, crazy Greek child, lady done too much with soccer? All right, mondays with fame later on this week we're going to do also stalking the stars. Has anyone ever done that? If they're honest, whether they've hung around the Crown or someone like that or backstage stalking the stars? But today, what is your weakest claim to fame? Christian O'Connell show go on podcast Sam. Welcome to the show, Sam.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much, Christian.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 4: So you sound lively. Have you had a great weekend?
Speaker 8: Not too bad?
Speaker 15: Have birthday weekends?
Speaker 12: So it was pretty good?
Speaker 4: Brilliant. Okay, now what is your weekest claim to fame?
Speaker 13: Mate? My great uncle, uncle, great great great great uncle, Alfred A. Gibson desert was named after to him.
Speaker 1: Now, Alfred Gibson is the man who sadly lost his life on an expedition led by a man called Ernest Giles in the eighteen hundred.
Speaker 4: So that's a distant relation of yours.
Speaker 13: Yes, wow, what a connection on my mom's side.
Speaker 4: And that is a massive, big old as well.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred and fifty thousand square k's I think it's huge. Yeah, wow, weir So how did you find this out? Is it a well known family story?
Speaker 7: No, it's not.
Speaker 13: My mum and my men just happened to come across it.
Speaker 12: And yeah, we actually got the diary entries for the expedition as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: What an amazing thing to read. What do you mean they just came across it? How?
Speaker 13: I don't know how. I can't remember. It's a long time ago.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: Families just have these things that they never get questioned to this. Yeah, yeah, it was a long time ago. Stranger even asking me, Christian, I'm sorry, I didn't know this was going to be a press conference on a call the show. That is amazing, Sam, great stuff, Thank you very much for sharing. Have a good day.
Speaker 13: It's very welcome Christian, have a great day.
Speaker 4: That person is so Sam is so good on the phones?
Speaker 8: Yes, isn't she?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Really good. Maybe you look around the team. We could have done with Sam today. The dusty head out half asleep, mumblies.
Speaker 16: Craig, good morning, good morning, here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Craig. Welcome to the show. Now, Craig, what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 13: I bought a powder Finger concept to a standstill?
Speaker 4: How did you do?
Speaker 16: Just happened to be hanging out with my mates at the probably the wrong time, and got thrown through the air, got knocked out in front of the stage, had Bernard Fanning in the rest of the bed looking over the stage at me, going, then they've gone.
Speaker 15: He's alive, and well that's apparently what was said, and I'll come to. I looked up at him and taking away in an ambulance and yeah, so yeah, I guess my claim to fame is bringing Powderfing into a standstill.
Speaker 4: It's a good claim to fame.
Speaker 1: Now, we're just wanted to clarify that the street just started with you up in the air, which is in customary a music show you rarely get airborne.
Speaker 4: How are you what are you doing with your stage diving or well?
Speaker 16: No, I was just a smaller sort of statue person and I was with a budget of big guys and they sort of picked me up.
Speaker 7: And don't you do that at the concerts cause you see a small.
Speaker 1: Handball him to the front the Oasis show, Yeah, something like that. Now it makes perfect sense. Now, no wonder the gods has stopped? Are they throwing around a small guy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: God love?
Speaker 1: All right then, thank you Greig.
Speaker 2: That's called the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I have a suspicion that Caitlin and Tea I just hungover. I think actually they're still a bit tipsy from the big weekend in Adelaide. I've just saw them swaying and dancing to this song twenty to nine in the morning.
Speaker 4: Fun being drunk at what on on Monday?
Speaker 1: It takes the edge of it, Christia. My weakest claim to fa Oh, I can't believe I missed this one. My wife and I instilled Patsy's new washing machine.
Speaker 7: Can I say?
Speaker 6: I am so in love with my new Asco? It is absolutely What's that it's the brand of my new washer. Because I pulled the door off comer. Oh yes, it's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: They were lovely. They were so lovely you.
Speaker 4: Probably remember their names. No, I don't dear lost in Anthony.
Speaker 1: Anthony of course, nameless people, of course it was I love nameless people.
Speaker 6: Help perfectly installed.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if they know anything about ovens, because the knobs come off my oven and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pulled it off.
Speaker 4: Those doors are so solid.
Speaker 6: So if there's an oven rapport, we.
Speaker 1: Should find Australia's strongest grip. I don't think anyone is going to beat iron claw herself. Patrina jobs so she can't use it.
Speaker 3: I've got to go out today and get you know, the old school fry pans that your mum has to do the roast tonight because I can't use the oven, because I can't even like it.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know, just snapped off this right, So I unloading the dish rush yesterday that the twenty one year old had loaded, and I think it's actually the first time that being and so I said, thanks for doing that. That's what really sort of thing about. And then I see, God, damn frying, you can't put fine ruined. It's right, she that is not a thing. It is actually a and that's a universal thing. Strange chat GPT, God damn it. You're right.
Speaker 4: Should have had a warning label.
Speaker 7: It doesn't need.
Speaker 6: That's so bunny that she believed check GPT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is fair enough.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you've been raised by chat GPT Christian. When I was in real estate, I think his name was Shane from Home and Away came in. He was looking for a coastal property. He took his details. I think he was the baddie who worked at the bait shop. Thank you for the vagueness. I think these are now petering out, all right. Turn of the tieway, sir. The Double Pass two Red Hot Summer Tours Sunday, eighth of February out at Werribee Park, Paul Kenny, Missy Higgins.
Speaker 4: And loads more.
Speaker 1: Great lineup tickets on sale now from Ticketmaster today.
Speaker 4: We're looking for your Disney bands.
Speaker 1: Worldwide survey has the real the top five greatest Disney movies all time. So many great monstitutes from team What do we think.
Speaker 12: Is in there?
Speaker 4: The top five Disney movies.
Speaker 1: Aladdin number four, We're Frozen two, oh Getting the Best three, We Disney.
Speaker 6: Five and one yeah, Snow White Classic not even in there?
Speaker 1: Oh, no place for snow Nasty?
Speaker 6: What about Cinderella?
Speaker 4: Not in there?
Speaker 1: Bin King number five?
Speaker 4: Or what is number one? Insidered the greatest Disney movie of all time?
Speaker 1: Toy Story.
Speaker 9: Five of those, isn't they?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, okay, you two saved for the podcast, all right. Disney Bands Deaf Tigger not Jeff Leopard, jeffar e m Farm Chicken, Little River Band, Silver Miners Crew not Motley Crew, Snow White Stripes, Silver and snow White, Snake and the Seven Dwarfs.
Speaker 4: Too much snow white?
Speaker 1: All right? Real?
Speaker 4: What have you got? Disney bands?
Speaker 5: Peter Pantera, Oh wow, very good, strong God, Huey Jewey, Louie and the News.
Speaker 4: Did you say Chewy Jewey?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry that.
Speaker 7: You started pretty as well?
Speaker 5: I just I think about jafar Am, Chad Kroger, Hunters, someone in Adelaide and the show is struggling and Mulana del Rey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. All right, you saved it.
Speaker 2: Gold plus the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Looking for your Disney Bands? Ri Are you ready tomorrow?
Speaker 7: I'm ready?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Disney Bands, Pinocchi Oasis, Yes, Silver the Lion Kings of Leon, Gold World, Undeacon, Goofy and the Blowfish.
Speaker 7: Trying to give me one very good as you will Gold.
Speaker 1: Justin, well done, Winnie the Poo Fighters Silver plus.
Speaker 4: That's very good.
Speaker 1: Elliott fifteen Maleficent, Yeah, I try jest, The Red Hot Men.
Speaker 4: He Poppins what bron.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I should have.
Speaker 4: Cool guy? Was he drinking with you?
Speaker 1: Mickey out Mickey out of pain? Good Silver plus, Bam bb King Umber one.
Speaker 4: Do you know what that's just a pleasing word to say. That's lovely. That's some Sam day Bomb funk wall ees Ah, that is yes plus Finesse.
Speaker 1: That's finesse there right there, Glenn Walley, Street Bands Silver, Mickey Death instead of bron Barry White, the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty in the Beastie Boys, Dumbo number five, Bronze, Winnie the Pu Tang Clan.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You're off Red on Summer Tour. That's it from us. We're back tomorrow. Team Cats a bed
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast