Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend carry Ane Kenney sell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others. Bring pikes, nurseries, pikes, p y.
Speaker 3: K e s Hey, why I.
Speaker 1: Hey, as in kill hey?
Speaker 2: Why? Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Wood.
Speaker 4: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good chime.
Speaker 1: This is just a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: What about me? Don't forget.
Speaker 1: No, he is mature and.
Speaker 2: Live from the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Hello, we actually are in my bedroom. This is the weirdest scenario ever. This is not what I pictured this week's episode to.
Speaker 2: Be at all. This is horrender. I mean I thought I was in a Dutch oven, like a Greek bakery. Like there's just so much humidity in the air.
Speaker 4: I don't have air con. Okay, Sydney Rand is expensive.
Speaker 2: Bet. Can you hear the fan? It's a sunbeam nineteen thirty eight Pivot fan. It's cooling my ankle. That's about it.
Speaker 4: So this is quite sweet. What has happened everyone? I had a very sudden rush to hospital during the week, very sudden. It was Wednesday, and around twelve pm I felt this little tightness in my stomach and almost fatal. Yeah, well not really, but like I felt this tightest in my stomach and I thought, oh, I was at pilates last night. That must just be my ABS coming through. But it wasn't my abs. It was appendicitis. And slowly, but surely, the stomach pain got more intense, and then I was rushed to hospital to get my appendix taken out. I messaged you two being like, sorry, I can't do the podcast tonight. And I fully thought that they would just rip my appendix out that night at hospital and I'd be back at work Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: We thought that too. We honestly, I thought that the same thing would happen.
Speaker 4: I said, same time tomorrow. What is podcast on Thursdays? At a Wednesday? Oh my god. I did not realize the recovery involved when it comes to getting your appendix removed. I'm in utter agony. It's like, right now, we're in my bedroom and you guys have come to me, which is very sweet.
Speaker 2: Now I don't want to toot my own home, but I am waiting for the praise. We have my radio desk that I have for my in home studio. I've packed it up, I've brought it here. I've got sound effects loaded on the board. Mitch doesn't have to edit a thing. We've got microphones. Jenne's here, I'm here like.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't know that this was possible. If I'd known that this was an option the whole time, we would have done this every week because I'm so comfortable. I've got my legs skicked back.
Speaker 2: I wish you could see he's in hair with their hair and pants from your class. Yeah, I got an ice pack on his abdomen. Mitch looks like he's three months pregnant.
Speaker 4: I have to wear really loose clothing during recovery from the surgery because I don't know if you're familiar with keyhole surgery, but they essentially pump a heap of gas into you so the stomach becomes huge, so they can look around with the camera lens and stuff, and so I'm going to be bloated for the next three days. I actually look pregnant.
Speaker 2: He actually does. Yeah, looks like it's a little it's two twins. What would they do with me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So forth, So this is not the plan for this episode. I had grand plans to do a bit of a you know, a saucy in gym Top five if you recall.
Speaker 2: That's on who That was the anal topic, right, that was well the night so the Wednesday that you had to get rushed to hospital, Jenna and I were at work because it was like six o'clock when we got the message, and we normally record at six thirty ish, and you just said I can't come in, so you to cancel not doctor Gavi, to cancel the anal doctor and not do the episode. It was like so sudden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a guest locked in and everything, but hey, I'll bring that up in a couple of weeks. So we're just gonna have to We're just gonna have to roll with the punches for now. I'm it's very nice that you guys have managed to make this happen because I refused to miss my first ever podcast. The whole time I did not my cup of tea. Sorry, I never missed an episode, and I've never missed an episode of Is it just me both of you have? Yeah, we have reasons. I'm like, I refuse to miss a single episode, and you guys just went above and beyond. But in my bedroom. You've brought your home studio here, so it's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm very prepared. The show openers there and we want to close. I can close.
Speaker 4: I'm so impressed.
Speaker 1: I've got it all.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, I made sure we have some medium staples. That's there and I can in quick succession. Guy can fire?
Speaker 4: Can I push that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go for Jenets. Now you know what, Mitt, you press the red button. Trust me, Now you'll know why I love doing it. Clean the poor thing. Pop a stitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to pop a stitch. My abdomen is in severe pain.
Speaker 2: I also brought this for the story Forgot I did Forget.
Speaker 4: Well, do you know what I'm currently on? Very hectic painkillers? Oh don't, no, not end don't. They didn't want to give me that in case I got constipated. Oh dear, But the painkillers I am on, they have been described to me as one step down from heroin. So I apologize if I'm not the most coherent version of myself this episode. I have been a little bit deranged recently. I've got two weeks off work out. I know mercury retrograde has really fucked us all over. Mercury is dead well and truly over. And whilst I was feeling a little bit unhinged, I made a phone call to our medical correspondent, doctor Gay.
Speaker 2: Oh we love doctor Gay.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's been on the show before and he's the only person I can think of eternity when I have medical questions. There was just something I was a little bit perplexed about when it came to my appendix removal. So this is the phone call. I recorded it on my phone. This is poor doctor Gay having to put up with my unhinged shit during this period when I'm drugged to the nines. All right, here is hello, cied doctor Gay. It's Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry to call you out of the blue during your personal time.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 4: I just had one question about the surgery. I know you're a paramedic. I'm not sure if this is really your area, but I'm just really confused about something that happened to me during that surgery.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: So you know how the appendix is like in the abdomen, right, Yeah, and the keyhole surgery happens purely around the torso area. Yeah, could you from a medical point of view, explain to me why the fuck they shaved my pube. I'm stripped bear, doctor Gay, there's nothing left. I look like an eight year old boy. Why do they do that?
Speaker 8: Oh honey, that's not okay?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that not normal?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 8: It is scared of procedure to shave the surrounding area.
Speaker 4: What do you mean the surrounding area. My gun doesn't droop that low.
Speaker 8: It's in case something happened and the keyhole, you know, the nick and arderie, or if at burst or something, then they'll have to like cut you open. So the problem is, you know, pegg gets in the wound and then they sew you up and can create abscesses and infections and all that kind of thing. So they just shave your hair prophylactically.
Speaker 4: Right, So it was a precaution. It wasn't just a rude hint like kill. This guy's an absolute bush pig. We're going to do him a favor.
Speaker 8: Well, how much of a bush pig were you?
Speaker 4: That's none of your business, doctor Gay. How long is it going to take to go back?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You've never shaved it on before.
Speaker 4: Not completely gone like a man's gay. But I've never just gotten rid of all of it.
Speaker 8: No, I did it completely once ever again though the itching and burn.
Speaker 4: I'm here and I'm here in you. Uh huh, all right, well, thank you to Gay. I'll leave you to it, no worries.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you're feeling better.
Speaker 4: Thanks by bye.
Speaker 2: Oh my wow, God is good.
Speaker 4: I woke up from surgery and I was lying there for a few hours in absolute agony. And then after a few hours I went to the bathroom and obviously pulled them my pants and I went, huh, why do they Why did they interfere with that region, all of it. It's all gone even.
Speaker 2: Like around it, so they've seen your place or your penis.
Speaker 4: They must have. Oh my god, that's a breach of safely, I was knocked out. That's why I needed to ask doctor Gay, is that a breach of privacy or is it normal? Apparently he said it's a precaution.
Speaker 2: There could be a fan. You're very well known in the Concourde West area. Imagine waking up from one hour in surgery and then you're slowly coming to and you hear Mitchell, wake up now. I loved your TikTok ads for Airbit Chatfield don't make me laugh. Oh God, Jenny, you also had a ship week, right, that's what you guys said. I'll talk about Jenny ship week as well.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: She hasn't been cut open. I've been cut Oh dear. What happened?
Speaker 9: Well, hos Some of you may know, Facebook has decided to ban all news from its platform, and I work primarily online on Facebook for a radio station WSFM.
Speaker 4: But it makes no sense because I just use Facebook as my news source. Like I feel like during coronavirus, in particular, if it wasn't in my news feed, I didn't know what was happening, I wouldn't have known to wear a mask if not for Facebook.
Speaker 2: I completely agree. Yeah, it seems like a weird I don't get it on you too. It's like very in your realm, it's not for me. Is Facebook in the wrong or the government in the wrong.
Speaker 9: I think that the government's in the wrong for well from my perspective, it's different for others. But I feel like the government is demanding money from Facebook because they're not giving any in return for news.
Speaker 2: But isn't it just like Cole's saying to Kara Milk, we want you to pay us to stock your chocolate.
Speaker 4: Essentially, it's ridiculous. So I obviously was in a hospital bed as all of this was going down, and I'm very much I'm in the same boat as Jenna. I'm very heavily involved in the digital media world, and I was so relieved to be in hospital because I was like, what a shift. I think about it. But is it true that your Facebook page, the one that you're that you're the manager for, got deleted?
Speaker 3: Yes, that is true.
Speaker 2: So let me just Johnson and Amanda.
Speaker 4: Yes, Amanda.
Speaker 9: So when I first started at Jones and Amanda, it had about sixty thousand likes. Right now, well not now because it's been deleted. Before the band it reached two hundred and forty four thousand followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is very good work, Jenn, so very good social media.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 9: So I spent hours upon hours curating that. Yes, and then all of a sudden, Mayham It's gone. Mitchell's in hospital getting is appendix out. I'm jealous of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm high as fuck. I couldn't care.
Speaker 2: I had a great week.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I left. I left early in tears. I never leave work early.
Speaker 4: It made you cry. Cry.
Speaker 9: It made me sob on the way home, and wow, I was sobbing on my lounge.
Speaker 5: Chin.
Speaker 2: Last time you subbed was when you had to build the Great Walls and handedly.
Speaker 4: Exactly, especially because Jonesy and Amanda their audience is like forty plus. So it's not like you can say, oh, well, we've got Instagram like your oh demographically on Facebook, they're those like Facebook marketplace mums.
Speaker 9: Yeah yep, Neil, Neil, I know, yeah I read that.
Speaker 2: Sorry to go on attend you a marketplace. But I was fighting for a pop plant for our house and someone said, oh no, and I was like, oh no, what, no, I have it? You haven't won?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 2: And everyone started going, oh no, they're going, what has the pop plant beings broken? It's oh it's ordinistoffer. Oh no, oh no, what's happened? Is anything right with the pop plant? I want to pick it up in five doctor today. It's like, oh no, it wasn't getting the lingo. But yeah they've got Facebook or the Daily Telegraph or Alan Jones to get their news from. Yes, yes, the Facebook page far right, but it's gonna come back. It's like you know that Avengers movie when they all die suddenly and then they all come to Everyone's like they're dead, but they do come back.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's all raise a glass to the end of Mercury in retrograde. I think that that. I think that's what a single handedly screwed. It's all over.
Speaker 2: Cheers, cheers.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't get up. Sorry, cheers.
Speaker 2: I can't move either. I've got an overactive thigproids. All right, Well around for me.
Speaker 4: Later on, we're going to be doing Jenny's Junk, one of my favorite segments.
Speaker 2: It's also excuse you if there's any editing issues, because I'm editing the podcast this week. I am putting the sound effects and I'm going to be cutting. So if there's any ready to start, who.
Speaker 4: Wants to do their first? Is it just me? Of the week?
Speaker 2: I'll go first. You've done a lot of talking, is this? And is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 2: As we apply call them everyone something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I will go first this week. Let's go Is it just me? Was my family the only family to have a designated SPU bowl.
Speaker 4: Designated spu bowl like a vomit bowl at home?
Speaker 2: At home under the under the laundry sink.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had that too, a spu bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was like an orange orange yellow.
Speaker 2: It was like a tupperware bowl.
Speaker 3: And every time I saw it I felt sick.
Speaker 2: I felt visibly sick, and I had like the white frayed plastic like it was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's under the sea, under the sink and al under.
Speaker 2: The sink in the laundry. Mitch, this is the thing. Now, this isn't my original thought. I have seen it online people saying did your family have a spuw bowl? It's apparently it's a very ossy thing. If you see all the tweets, Like, we all have lived the same lives, haven't we Apparently an aussy spue bowl which Jenna and I have not discussed this before today. We have both had the same SPUW bowl. It's like an orange thick plastic you know, kids kids sort of like utensils, like an ike. You get like a kid's carp but they're all different colors. But they're that randomly thick, unbreakable plastic you get forks and spoons and knives. It's like a key your cutlery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for some reason, I'm feeling very no salgic. I'm not sure if we have one or not. Is my mother?
Speaker 2: Here's Jane, Jane.
Speaker 4: I'm not actually sure if she's let me or not let me. This is the perks of us not being in the studio.
Speaker 2: Jane's here to look after her ailing sad after his poor, debilitating. Sorry, every time I look at I think of Neil Patrick Harris an episode one of It's a scene. It's truly awful. Don't make that, sorry, But he's just so frail. Is she gone?
Speaker 4: She must have gone to get us lunch.
Speaker 2: She's gone.
Speaker 4: This is her number now.
Speaker 2: Because we're at the at home studio, guys, we can do everything we would do in the main studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very impressed with this setup.
Speaker 2: It's very good. I'm not going to read a number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please don't.
Speaker 2: So, Jenna, explain where your spuball was, then I'll explain mine.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: So how big is this bowld? Because my spews weren't exactly like you know, a bit of punch.
Speaker 2: That is it? This is it? Everyone had this bubol, give or take a couple.
Speaker 3: Of Mine was yellow orange.
Speaker 2: Mine was orange. But I think we went through a few iterations. But the fucked part of this was we also used it for like chips.
Speaker 4: It was us that is so wrong.
Speaker 2: We'd have a pool party and Mum would put, you know, like a mixed bag of natural confectionery co in there.
Speaker 4: So wrong.
Speaker 2: Let's ring Jane and see if you guys had a speak live at the at Home studio. It's Jane. CON's working quite well, isn't it seamless? No edit? There it's hot? Sorry hot, Hello, hi Jane, it's all of us. Who is it?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: Mitch, Mitch and Jenna?
Speaker 11: Oh hi, hey, going.
Speaker 2: Good, Thank you. Mitch wants to ask you something.
Speaker 4: We were just yelling out to you. We thought you might have been out in the kitchen sill. Where are you.
Speaker 11: In that shop you took me to yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, this beautiful homewhere saw and abbits. But it's life. It's so nice, beautiful, So Jane. Mitch was actually wondering is it just me? This week? Was do you have a designated spew bucket? Did we have one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: We didn't. Actually it was just whatever ice cream container I had lying around the house.
Speaker 2: Ice cream cans to see.
Speaker 11: We used the container.
Speaker 2: And it was neapolitana, wasn't it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And then you could ditch it after the event.
Speaker 2: You could check it out.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: We used that as like the communal magpie bath, Like Mum would fill it up with water and the magpies and dip into it out the front of the local dogs and cats. But we had like a jam you know, the orange tup aware like you know how mums went to tupware parties in the mid thousands.
Speaker 3: Yellow orange.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of yellow, see, so you know what we're talking about.
Speaker 11: Right, I do exactly.
Speaker 2: See. That was our designated spue bowl, and it was under the laundry sink. And you know, we'd go to sushi one night, and in the early thousands it was early sushi like we hadn't it wasn't good quality. So then i'd come home with it Mum, I'm gotta be sick, and she'd run and get the spuw bowl and a beach towel and she'd wrap it on my legs and I'd just spew into into this orange tup of air, and then she'd wash it with some domestos and back under the sink.
Speaker 11: Oh that's so funny. Now I got rid of the ice and buckets are quite like the idea when it was over and done with, that left the scene, left the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very smart to any memories to mind when you think about Mitchell's sick days.
Speaker 11: Well, the food poisoning one was a bit of a horror, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Really? We had Christmas leftovers, maybe like on the second of January.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's push that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pushing it. And I was in hospital for quite some time, wasn't it, Jane.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you and Nichol and up in hospital because it was coming out both ends. I didn't sleep for two nights because I was just changing sheets and had towels all over the bed and sofa. Couldn't make it to the toilet or the buckets.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the projectiles sitting.
Speaker 11: At the same time.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and now here I am constipated. So you get both there, you were exactly mean, we.
Speaker 2: Don't have enough ice cream tubs, corn ambulance. He's got one near his mouth. Oh, Jane, I'll thank you for the contribution. We'll see you when you get back here.
Speaker 11: Okay, So you think I.
Speaker 2: She's great talent, isn't she?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 2: Far around it? Was also used for food. I didn't point that out, didn't I. I think that's fair terrific anyway, what's your Jimmy Ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Bath Bomb's just no good?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely agree.
Speaker 2: If you hadn't asked me a year ago, I would have been no, we love a bath bomb, but I'm fully over them.
Speaker 4: I just don't get it. And I felt bad because I was obviously documenting me being in hospital recently with the whole appendix surgery and all that, and this beautiful girl, Courtney, who runs her own company. I'll give her a plug because I love small business, the Pampa Hamper. She runs the Sydney based business, and she offered to send me a little care package for my recovery from this surgery. And I'm like, that's beautiful. And I was looking at what's involved. Bath bombs, candles, gift packs, cardiffuses, blah blah blah, and I was like, that's all sounds wonderful except for the bath bomb bit. I can't with the bath bombs. Yeah, I've still got a whole box in my bathroom here of bath bombs that I got stuck with from Secret Santa in twenty nineteen. Oh And I tried them and I was like, I just don't get it. I wish I got it, I just don't.
Speaker 2: They also lose their bombinus after a while, Like there's a good six month window when they're perfect and ripe. It's like a mango, like you put it in and it's sort of fizzes and it works. But you get an old one that just crumbles and melts away. Oh, I didn't know that they could definitely be used by a date. Now they're so boring.
Speaker 9: I've never even tried it.
Speaker 3: I never had a bath, but I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: The worst ones are the ones that have glitter in them. The whole point of having a bath is to clean yourself. Then you get out looking like you've just been to Martigras.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. What actually is the point of it? Is it supposed to smell nice? Is it supposed to does it have skin benefits? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, I think bath bombs have gone the root of things that were originally like to help and to make the water clear and to make the water have you know, essential oils and whatnot. And then the gaze have gotten their hands on them, and they're like, let's add jelly bellies in them.
Speaker 4: You don't realize.
Speaker 2: My sister said to me last week, she said, I've ordered six bath bombs that have real four carrot gold rings in them.
Speaker 4: What's the point. I'd sit on it and it'd be stuck in me, it'll go around my old penis, It'll get caught.
Speaker 2: She honestly bought. Oh god, I'm like, cause you're bring her now that we have the capabilities. But she bought bath bombs. But it's like that you know the service station gem rocks that you could chip open. You go to a servo and there's rocks and there's like one in ten chance of getting a real gold dinosaur egg.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like those bath bombs one in a million have a diamond ring in there. So she's like, I bought six so I can get the ring. I'm like, you need.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to get the ring.
Speaker 2: I said, I'd sit on it.
Speaker 4: They're just always disappointing, right, Yeah. I do you know that brand Tilly Soaps? Yes, So they have a scent of candle called Pink Light Gy and I love the Tilly soaps Pink lightchi candle, but apparently so does everyone else in the world. I cannot get a hold of it. They're just sold out. But what I could find was pink lighty bath bombs, and I'm like, surely if it's the same brand and the same scent, it's going to be somewhat satisfying. Yeah, of course, absolutely not the pink lighty bath bomb, which was the most disappointing thing that has ever happened to it. It was so bland and so nothing and unfulfilling, and I'm like, what is the point of them? They don't smell nice that it feel nice. They don't look nice. If you get a yellow bath mom, it looks like you're pissed everywhere and you're just stewing in your own urine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've had a brown skew one before, and I thought, is that me? Or is that the bath bomb? Or I've had like a I remember I got like a herbal one that was like bath bombs, they're killing the planet. So it was a Hessian sack that was like lace with lavender beads and cardamom pods. I'm like, I'm not a fucking chied tea. Like it was brewing me in the bath, and it was not fun. I didn't enjoy it. You know what I miss, well, you know what I love. The best bath inventions ever were these bath beads. Remember bath beads, bath beads. Did you growue with bath beeatsy?
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen a bath beat in my life.
Speaker 2: So they're little jellies. They're tiny, they're the size of a five cent piece, but they're filled with really really concentrated like bubble bath, and they're really squishy, and they all have like a tail or, a high point that you twist like there's a pig or there's a strawberry or there's a whale, and the tail and the nose and the little leaf on the strawberry you'd twist off and you'd throw it into the bath and it would disintegrate. It was like jelly, and there was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Your how are you supposed to use them?
Speaker 9: Because I used to just play with them.
Speaker 2: No, wonder you've never had a bubble bath because your mum's been buying it for you for years.
Speaker 4: She thinks you'll love it, and so weird to me.
Speaker 2: They're little characters, yeah, little dolphins and duckies.
Speaker 4: And you're supposed to snap its limb off and watch it perish before your eyes.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a small little kid and you snap her head off and you put it in.
Speaker 9: Or you can just put it in your bath and watch it or.
Speaker 1: Play with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as they slowly melt away and die in your hands, No wonder, Jenna love them because this little duck would slowly die. Watched it?
Speaker 4: Six bitch.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Is It Just Me?
Speaker 9: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: And if you want to follow us online at couple of Bitches. That's where you can find us on Instagram and TikTok, or if you're on Facebook. Unlike most news outlets, you get booted off Facebook, you can find our Facebook group. It is still alive and kicking. It's called Endurant Idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't tell you guys, but I deleted Facebook, did you? So it's gone. I used to have it down the bottom and now it's it's gone.
Speaker 4: As in, you deleted the app or you deleted your account.
Speaker 2: The app, not the account only because I need Facebook Messenger. But I just think if I can like detach myself from being obsessed with the app, I wake up every morning and I check it. I think that's a baby step, but I still need a messenger.
Speaker 4: But here I am telling everyone to go join our Facebook group. Am I going to be the only one trying to keep it afloat?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 4: If you're not in the group.
Speaker 2: I said this to Hey, and I'm working keeps them wanting more. It's that celebrity factor. It's like, we can't get hold of Mitchell.
Speaker 4: You are so fully you cross my mind.
Speaker 2: But that's not the real point. That's the real point.
Speaker 4: I give it a week. I give it a week. You'll be back in the Endurance Idiot's groom after.
Speaker 2: A week five days, I can hold out. Well's already been two. So as I go to search our podcast is It Just Me? We can go and subscribe. I also notice there's been an influx of is It just Me podcasts appearing on the feed.
Speaker 12: Oh. I know.
Speaker 4: When you search is It Just Me on any podcast app, we are one of many that come up.
Speaker 2: It used to be one of five. So when we first did this podcast, it would have been the first couple of episodes.
Speaker 4: Think it was episode four.
Speaker 2: It wasn't brutal. We were very nice and we did say, please give them a five star review, but do mention us in the review. Don't don't slander these people because they're making the live in the try and their hardest to be creative. However, we did tell you to go on listen and we played some audio grabs. There are now I think there has to be over a dozen is It Just Me? Podcasts?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 2: Look, this is it just me? The Is It Just Me?
Speaker 9: Show?
Speaker 2: Is it just met?
Speaker 4: I don't recognize half of them?
Speaker 2: No, No, is it just me? The motocross show? What is it just me? Or is Diesel better than petrolu? Shut haup, No one gives.
Speaker 4: Well, let's bring that segment back. We're going to listen to all the other is it just means and compare to us, see which ones are superior? Yeah, next week, screw it, what have we got planned?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and let's take some reviews. So we have Summer Tea. She says, best podcast ever, Summer honestly the best podcast I've ever listened to. Usually I can only listen to three to five minutes of a part and make it's so bored, But not when it comes to a couple of inches, it's the highlight of my drive to work in the mornings. Oh, we're beating traditional media here. Thanks Summer puts me in such a good mood. Also, Jenna needs a raise, cry laugh comology. Thank you Summer. Oh I forgot to get the correct sound effect. Shit, well, Summer, we will send you out a price. It's all I've got. We also have rent and Underscore Pee. Absolutely love the podcast. Just started listening to it about two weeks ago. Been binging at work to drown out all the growth. Straight Man makes my days go by so much faster. I probably look like a lunatic laughing away in the corner. I've caught up to date. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Love you, Mitch, Mitch, and Jenna.
Speaker 4: Now, the rule is if you hear your review read out on the podcast, you've got one week to message us and we will send you a prize.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: We've got a big prize line up for the next couple of weeks. But for now, I'll just send you my bath bombs that I don't want because I was hoping that one of you would say, yeah, I love bath bombs and then I give them to you. But apparently you hate them too, So who wants me bath?
Speaker 2: I haven't found a bath that I fit in seven years. I'm not joking. When Hayden I went away to Banister's recently, I didn't fit in the bath. My ankles were bone dry after an hour soak. Anyway, have we got mugs to give away?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: We have one mug left, one rag left. We've given the rest out. I've been good.
Speaker 4: It can be proactive.
Speaker 2: Now I'm doing the show, I'm getting mugs out there.
Speaker 4: I almost don't recognize you.
Speaker 2: Before we move on. I do want to do one thing, Mitchell, and I didn't want you to have this experience and think that no one cares for you. It's been a rough trot for you this week. It actually has been quite tough, right. It hasn't been fun.
Speaker 4: It's been It was a it really crept up on me. Was a very weird surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we weren't the only ones. General and I worried about you, and we just wanted you to know that our listeners love you, and they have compiled some messages for you, just to send some well wishes and some support. Really, now he might lash out because he's on severe painkillers and his stomach is severely blided as afore mentioned. But Mitchell, this is is it just me listeners, They've got a special message for you, so from all around the world, we've got this prepared. Take it away. Mitchell is awesome, big fan from USSR Wow, vicious, speedy, best vicious love. I forget my name for.
Speaker 9: Today's a day to begin.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mitchell, it's Callum sending you lots of love and we wishes. What else I got written down here I can reuse happy but no, but seriously, I hope you're feeling so much better. There are so many things that we couldn't do without you, and we love you so much.
Speaker 2: Hey Mitchell, doctor gay here, I hope you're feeling better.
Speaker 1: All the best for a speedy recovery.
Speaker 9: Okay, love you bye, It's today easy, Thank you, Welcome Daniel.
Speaker 2: Much more to ga yacooms.
Speaker 13: I understand that you are not quite well at the moment, and I want you to send my mish for your speedy recovery. Do not rush back to work. I am personally looking forward to hearing you again on the podcast when you are well enough. Rest well, Love you lot.
Speaker 4: Hey Mitchell, it's Candice here.
Speaker 14: Just wanting to send all my love and healing vibes to you.
Speaker 9: Love you A lots is produced.
Speaker 5: Well, Hey Mitchell, it's Liam. I really hope you're feeling better and if not, get well soon. I just wanted to sing a song I prepared for you, and I really hope it lives your spirits being bang bong sing. Thanks working, done you okay, beautiful.
Speaker 9: Thank you Paymage.
Speaker 4: I hope you're doing okay.
Speaker 2: I know you can get through this.
Speaker 4: You can get through anything. You are strong and you will be amazing sweetie.
Speaker 12: Hey, Coombs heard you going under the knife, so I just wanted to say my best wishes to you and hope you get better soon. I can't wait to hear you back on the podcast.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Cooms, all the best for today.
Speaker 7: Love your last favorite idiots as good as your kids.
Speaker 2: Also, I would love to offer dowry for produce genus just go out. I will pay because cow for that beautiful Voma fans in Russia, Well it's your boss, Kieran.
Speaker 10: I can't wait for you to be back on the podcast. I also can't wait for you be back in your actual job because I'm the one to sort out cover spend heaps of money, and I don't think you know the extreme lengths I have to go through to cover your ass at work.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your life.
Speaker 10: Listen to this podcast and cringe because you deserve it, because you screwed it all over.
Speaker 3: Oh, lovely word, it's lovely word.
Speaker 2: Wow, isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 3: Got a tear in my eye?
Speaker 2: Me too. It's actually that's your sweat.
Speaker 3: So yeah, same sorry cat.
Speaker 4: At one point I was convinced listening to that that I had a terminal illness. I was like, I'm a fine. Everyone, calm down. I don't know, I'm not dying.
Speaker 2: As I was making that, I'm like, funk, what if he gets cancer? What am I going to do? I wanta have to bring everyone in?
Speaker 4: Wow? Is that you trying to make up for the fact that you forgot my Christmas and birthday presents on the on the podcast?
Speaker 2: No, not at all, not at all. But we can stop talking about that now that I've done that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's very sweet. Thank you everyone. Everyone was kind of talking about like, oh, I can't wait to hear you back on the podcast, as though it was assumed that I would have an absence. No, oh, I'm here a bit. I'm here.
Speaker 2: I half those people. It was so hard to get them too. You don't what I had to do to get those messages. Yeah, what I had to go live at one am and injuring idiots and hi everyone. Mitchell was asleep because he's just had surgery. He can't see this. I even messaged you on message out to be like, hey, I was sending you a lot of messages making sure you're okay. Yeah, but I did send quite a few in fast succession to make sure that you were out of it. Because then I went instantly live and there was maybe the amount of messages you just heard with the amount of people in the live send me always messages, and then we got it. I was going to kick you out, but then I know you that you'd know.
Speaker 4: How did you get one? From Kier and my boss?
Speaker 2: I approached him and made it happen. Everyone's messages are very long. Sorry if you've been edited out. People had jokes, but I've had to cut them to fit Mitch's favorite song. Should I twain that is today's day? We have listened in the USSR. Isn't that ridiculous? Also?
Speaker 4: And I think his name was well That was very sweet. Everyone, Thank you very much. But hey, I'm not going anywhere. I'm still going to do this podcast even if it means everyone having to come to my bed.
Speaker 2: Very true. We'll still do it. We love you all right. Ready for Jenna's junk.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we now.
Speaker 4: Jenna's junk is where all of our rubbish ideas go to live. Whenever Mitch and I are thinking what should I talk about on the podcast today? If ever we think nah, that's no good, that idea sucks, we put it in Jenner's junk and then she just brings it back to us. She fetches it like a little weasel.
Speaker 2: That's what I am, especially because this is only you know, episode three of the season three. So over the break, my note section was flooded with I gems potentially gems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a lot of junk, to be honest, it's bursting at the scens. You're Jenna.
Speaker 2: I can smell it from here. Get that doctors Namber, you might have to trim her out to discuss. Stand you're ready to dive in, let's go. She goes already nice and quick.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yep, this one.
Speaker 9: Is it just me or our childcare centers in the city way more pretentious.
Speaker 4: That's mine. I put that in there in the city.
Speaker 2: Is this just like a Sydney thing because you're from the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's mostly just the names of the childcare centers. I've noticed driving around my local area that they've got really snobby names, like they're trying to be something that they're not, like what like to be me Early Learning Center, or down the road there's Raising Stars Learning Center, or just a block from that you've got Guardian Childcare. They all sound very grand and proper, whereas back home you've got the Learning Ladder, cheeky cherubs. They've just got the most like juvenile names, whereas in the city they try and make it sound like it's something it's not.
Speaker 2: My little sister is a childcare educator, that's what she does, and her facility is called Poppies, which is nice, but I mean that's quite standard Poppies. And then they've got Poppies Cater two, Poppies Cater three. They've got different franchises inside Poppies. But I agree with you, I know, you mean little cherubs, no grub up, smiling daisies, don't make me laugh. Sorry, I agree with you that all right? Don't back.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he's bad. Oh yep?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: Is it just me or did we all miss the fifty plus sunscreen memo?
Speaker 2: Definitely me. I thought thirty plus was the cap for so long. What really growing up we never had anything more than thirty plus.
Speaker 4: I don't really know what the plus means. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, it's PFSPF, it's like the UV protection. But growing up we had fifteen. I think that was like eight. You had oil to tear yourself which had nothing in it. That was like rubbing yourself in canola. Then you had eight, and then fifteen, and then thirty and thirty was thirty plus was you're gonna be in the sun all day, having a beach day. Kids put on the thirty plus and then it wasn't until no joke. I mean, I'm a beach guy. Look at me, Jesus Christ. People go awaill watching when I'm Simmon. And I was literally at Banisters on our weekend away in the break with Hayden, and we had to get sunscreen and they.
Speaker 4: Had eighty plus eighty eighty.
Speaker 2: I was like, where were the scientists hiding this?
Speaker 4: They've got eighty these days, do they?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 9: Thirty fifty plus thing is pretty recent within like, but.
Speaker 2: Is it a new development? They discovered how to add more in eighty plus. It's ridiculous, but that should have been on the news. There should have been a press release.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: Actually we have found eighty plats.
Speaker 4: Don't you think how high can it go?
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. There'll be one hundred plus in ten years.
Speaker 9: Because I mean, you know how I feel about skin safety, like sun safety and all that RUSS shirts.
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, yes, not happening in merch March. Yeah, which is happening very well, Well it could.
Speaker 9: Be coming in who knows anyway. Yeah, I totally agree. I never heard about it nowhere.
Speaker 2: That's probably quite an educational li Mo, my behalf, I can we go what else we got?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: This is dumb?
Speaker 9: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or?
Speaker 9: Should like seats be more comfortable by now?
Speaker 2: Oh that's another one from me?
Speaker 4: Ah, they can you can add padding and.
Speaker 2: Stuff that we've progressed past. The pterodactyl big bike seats yea like a half triangle. They look quite like a dick. They've got the two little balls and then they got into a point. Bike seats should be more comfortable cores.
Speaker 4: So sorry, but how often do you go by riding?
Speaker 2: These are all from personal experiences. Again on my holiday just went on with Hayden and it almost went up me. My cheeks folded over it like sour dough bread rising in the oven. It just folded down. It was horrific. And surely we have got to a point where we can put a desk chair like I'm sitting on now on a bike seat. Why do they have to.
Speaker 4: Be petite because you have to pedal. I don't know if your legs would be able to have that same I've got a wide gate. No, but you can't stretch your legs out to the same extent if you're on a desk chair.
Speaker 2: Correct. But in saying that, make them circular, make them around padder cake, you know, or add some padding. I don't want to have to buy the extra padding from a cycle store. Make them more comfortable. And they're always like such intense chemical grade rubber, but they're never soft.
Speaker 4: It's always so firm, like a perspects pull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pushes the poo back up. Yeah, it's awful anyway, that's my age McGain. Sorry she's diving back in. Okay, just quick straight them stop for them?
Speaker 9: Is it just me? Oh? Have you never been to a Bunning sausage sizle?
Speaker 4: Never in my life?
Speaker 2: That's just you.
Speaker 4: I've never been. I've heard that they're quite good. Everyone raves about the Bunning sausage Sizzle. There's always boomer memes on Facebook being like when you go to Bunnings just for the sausage now, and I'm like, I've never had a Bunny Well, the.
Speaker 9: Thing is right, I make those memes and I've never been.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been?
Speaker 2: Have you never been?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: And make no mistake, I'm quite partial to a sausage sizzle the best of times, but I've never been to a Bunnings one. Apparently they stand out from the rest.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just had a brain wave. You know, the Bunning sausage sizzles aren't run by Bunnings. They just higher out the space. You pay a certain fee to go there, and you raise money for whatever you're raising money for. We could do an Egeen Bunning sausage Sizzle. Oh my god, let's do it, and your first sausagechizzle could be one that you're putting on yourself. We could play the show in the background like we're a local radio station.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the jen groundskeep agenda, the prigle. How much does it cost to hire out a Bunning sausage for the day. I'm going to We're going to be the good cause. Oh you're going to call, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to call.
Speaker 4: Oh my local one is in Ashfield?
Speaker 2: All right, calling now?
Speaker 3: This is brilliant.
Speaker 4: I feel bad because most of most Bunning soft sizzles are probably for a good cause breast cancer, the Lions Club. And we're like our podcast.
Speaker 2: Local Boy Scouts. We can be Hey, maname's meach. Quick question. I just want to know if we wanted to put on a local sausages out the front for charity or ye? Is that is that something we can organize through you? Is there a price associated?
Speaker 7: So you just actually sent her an email requesting obviously with our information, and we'll get back to you so I can give you the email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great. That's cool. So I'm just recording a podcast right now, just letting you know, just so you don't think, oh my god, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Okay, No, it's good.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 7: So the email when you're ready is carrying. But yeah at Bunnings dot com dot are you awesome?
Speaker 2: And is there do you know if there's a fee involved on the top of your head or that.
Speaker 7: I don't think so I'm not sure, but like I've never heard about there is one?
Speaker 2: And are you doing them in covid at the moment or no?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: One on today?
Speaker 2: Actually, oh my god, how great? Okay cool? And so we do a podcast right and we were thinking. One of my co host is like, I've never been to a Bunning's Sausage Sizzle, and I was like, oh my god, let's do our podcast live from a bunning Sausage Sizzle.
Speaker 7: My god, that would be the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: It be the coolest thing in the world. That would All right, we're going to do it at your franchise and we'll get you one. You can come on the show. We can have a great day. My name is Mitch, and we'll make it happen.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, talking talking to you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: All right, bye, thank you, it's happening.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's that easy.
Speaker 2: Is that easy. So we'll just say you've got the email.
Speaker 3: Producer just sent it through.
Speaker 2: Great. Great, she was so keen and very happy.
Speaker 4: We need to get one of those wacky inflatable arm flailing tube men.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, this is gonna be a whole thing. This is a story arc. Okay, we need to if anyone's listening, and they because we have a wide range of listeners. Awesome from Russia. If you have a flailing arm machine, or if you've got a smoke machine or anything, you can donate to us for the day for our bunnings, a marquee, some flags.
Speaker 4: I mean, let's start with the basics. A barbecue. I'm sure that'd be included. Did you ask, Yeah, she said. We'll send an email and it's free. All you do is you book it in advance and the money you make goes to a charity. So we might have to choose a charity to. We might have to choose that my phone's connected. Sorry, guys, Oh, we might have to choose a charity to donate to. But we can cross that bridge and we get to it. Maybe bloated fags for appendix.
Speaker 3: Don't make me laugh.
Speaker 2: Boys who are shaved without their will. I'm consenting shaved dig boys. That's a beautiful journey.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a nice one. I think we'll go with that.
Speaker 4: Do you want to bit of tea?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 4: They've shaved pretty much everything except for just like one mo just kind of above land. And you know how I feel about mods, like literally like it's like a massage width that's how much?
Speaker 2: Is it long?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it the normal? Pu length? Is like a waterfall falling down like a trestle?
Speaker 4: How long are yours?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But they can get a right, she's jumping back in.
Speaker 9: Okay, there we go. There's so many bad ones to choose from.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Or is baby corn farmed purely for tie dishes?
Speaker 2: That's a me one? Answer me this. When was the last time you had a baby corn outside of a tyben?
Speaker 4: Answer me?
Speaker 3: You've got a point. I don't know, have you a Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Not that I can recall.
Speaker 2: You don't get them at Aussie restaurants. You don't get me cafes. They're always in a bad seu.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? A baby all those tiny little things.
Speaker 2: The baby corn, and they always and soggy.
Speaker 4: No, that's not fair They're also at Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, at Asian Asian cuisines.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's true.
Speaker 2: Where else do you use them?
Speaker 4: I feel like Jane might throw them in her surfries occasionally, but it's probably a starte chicken, which is what.
Speaker 2: Now Asian yep. I think you buy them in a can. I don't think they don't. Think they're like in the fresh producer.
Speaker 9: I've never seen.
Speaker 4: I've never picked one.
Speaker 2: No, I picked a baby corn.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I used to pick carrots and beats at my Alma's house when we were young. Growing up. She had a yurt. She lived in Alma's Alma Alma my grandmother. She's Dutch. Oh, should we call her?
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want, I'll call her.
Speaker 3: Can we?
Speaker 2: I con't believe I'm half Dutch? You know that?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: My female breasts come from all that mars and pans stolen I've eaten as a child. Alma is Dutch and she.
Speaker 4: Is not the nan that we've called before.
Speaker 2: No, this is old on. My dad's mother Dutch. It's been single for forty five years. Her husband cheated on I left her. Now she's single.
Speaker 11: Well, hello me.
Speaker 7: She doy, Oh my, how.
Speaker 2: Are you beautiful? You're good?
Speaker 4: I'm okay, Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Have I caught you. You want to date? You want to date?
Speaker 11: Oh, you're talking about a man. No, I don't want to man.
Speaker 2: You know you don't need a man.
Speaker 10: No, I does not.
Speaker 1: Now, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm fine? What about you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Just call to say hi, hoping you're well missie. And then I got some time off work coming up soon, so I might be able to come down and Hayden, I can come and say hi. Okay, how is his good? Works? Much the same, shaved his head now, got rid of the perm which was a good choice, right, didn't really suit him.
Speaker 7: She's so lovely, isn't he.
Speaker 2: He's so cute. He's so he's such a cute guy. He loves you.
Speaker 7: He's a lovely guy. I know your birth Alice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Nice, but we can buy, we can turn.
Speaker 4: Are you still in the same place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in gleebe Yeah, still in the same place, but we're looking at upgrading to somewhere bigger. It's just a bit tight, and you've been there. It's a bit cramped.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a big cramped you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's lovely, really nice.
Speaker 2: And Becky's engaged. Can you believe I know that?
Speaker 1: Wonderful?
Speaker 2: So is Drew engaged. Drew's engaged. Got to be you next, Olmer.
Speaker 7: I don't curse me. That's for the curse on me.
Speaker 2: You're true, you don't want that.
Speaker 4: God, I'm the single man.
Speaker 7: I'm the single man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, lone wolf, And listen is everything's going well with your job. Everything's good in the job. Yet it's pretty stock standard, nothing really to report. But I just thought i'd call you and say hi, I was just just driving. So I'll let you go. I'm sending love and I'll.
Speaker 1: See you soon, Okayler, Thanks for your call.
Speaker 2: Anytime, anytime, Love you bye bye. Isn't she good?
Speaker 9: She's amazing?
Speaker 4: That's olmah, God, you and your family, you're all horrifically pleasant. She would not say a bad word about Hayden, no matter how hard you tried to lure her in that direction.
Speaker 2: No, she's a bit rough, Olmer, rough around the edge of She's Dutch. She speaks her mind. She's very rough, but very sweet. On that phone call, I think she knew she was being recorded. She was miss new Holland. She was a model, supermodel to the world, because there's Holland and there's New Holland. Should I call my mum and confirmed.
Speaker 4: New Holland is the brand of tract to my dad drives.
Speaker 2: Really, she wasn't the face of the tractor. She was missing New Holland, the country because now there's Switzerland. Are they now Netherlands? Netherlands? Netherlands.
Speaker 4: You always reveal these bizarre facts about yourself on the fly, so weird and it.
Speaker 2: Sounds so false, like the scars on my face, but it's all real.
Speaker 4: By someone message me with miss World Holland.
Speaker 2: I'm calling mum. Sorry, there's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't no, no, we'll get bogged down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, all right, let's move on to altering shame. She'll be stressed. Yes, she knows her recording. Hi very quickly. Was Alma miss New Holland? Yes, yes, supermodels? Yeah, Mitchell didn't believe me? All right, we have to go much love bye, Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang on, hang on before you go rummaging through your own Jules there, I don't know what about my face tells you that I don't believe you, But you don't need to do phone calls to verify everything you say. I'm calling my mom just says she can back me up, and I'm like, I never actually doubted you. I'm sure you're your fucking Olma.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 4: Was Miss new Holland? I never said she wasn't. I just said that, how the fuck do you have all these facts just hidden away?
Speaker 2: I felt questioned, and I wanted to believe it.
Speaker 4: I'm calling my mum to back me up, and I grow.
Speaker 2: Up because some people do make up ship.
Speaker 4: Don't dog on me.
Speaker 3: I can't put it stuck.
Speaker 2: In her junk. I go it's already in.
Speaker 4: You don't need to go in.
Speaker 2: Just pull it out again.
Speaker 4: If no place it, would rather have her hand than her junk.
Speaker 2: Tell me if that never thought I'd see the shut up?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Or would healthy Harold be very upset with you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Anyone listening that has kids in the car, you might want to use that thirty second skip button once or twice. Is there skip forward just in case there's spoilers alert that you might not want infants to overhear. But I really feel like that puppet's watching over me every time I'm doing some sort of a wish a substance at a party. I'm just like, Oh, that fucking he knows what's going on. Do you remember when that stupid giraffe puppet it was.
Speaker 2: In a van. It came in a van with his face all over Healthy Harald.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when they used to show you that diagram where it was like it would show you this is your brain sending a signal to your finger and the light would travel from the headcare to the finger, and I was like, this is the normal speed. This is when you're on drugs, super slow, super slow, and you're watching that dot disco between the head and the pink finger, and I'm like I feel that every day, Like right now on painkillers, I feel like I'm that diagram where everything's going that little bit slower.
Speaker 2: So that sounds like bleas. I'd love my mind to run a bit slower. That sounds fantastic. Give me the MDMA Health. It's his first name, so Healthy Harold for internationals was like a youth education on health and drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they used to cut this giraffe puppet around in a van to every school and do you know what they used to always start at Bogangate Public School. So the first week back in January, we'd get there and the life education van was there with Healthy Harold, and some old broad would put that fucking giraffe, put her hand up that fucking giraffe's ass and be like, here's Harold, Harold, are drugs bad? What are you whispering my ead? And so we just get educated on everything health wise back in primary school about this stupid fucking puppet giraffe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they made it so much fun.
Speaker 4: I used to buy the merchant.
Speaker 2: I used to buy the merchant. Had you I got healthy Harold?
Speaker 4: Yo, yo, Yes, I got a healthy Harold's slinky.
Speaker 2: I think my friend had the pencil case.
Speaker 4: What do we get? Is it just me slinkies for merchant mark? There's always next merchant? Yeah yeah yeah, but yeah, healthy Harold. I feel like he'd be sorely disappointed in my behavior these days because I'm not the healthiest I could be, aside from the fact that I'm currently bed ridden. That's different. I wrote that just when I was being drunk every day.
Speaker 2: But like he can talk, he's being perpetually fisted in a room full of children, an event.
Speaker 4: Also, how old is Harold. I'd love to know.
Speaker 2: I'd love to know to discuss the ground Skippagenna, google it, Google how Harold is? While doing your own segment do it all?
Speaker 9: Wait, this one's dumb, so I'll do Okay? Is it just me? Or?
Speaker 3: Is dust a mystery?
Speaker 2: Where does it come from?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Where does it go? Why does it exist? There's air? Why is the dust ground?
Speaker 4: Skip of Jena. You're gonna get an answer to that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm looking up how old is healthy?
Speaker 2: We've moved on, we've moved on, but I reckon seventy Oh no, he was. It's probably like a mid aughties creation, early early thousands. He's probably twenty something.
Speaker 3: He was born in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, my, his forties.
Speaker 4: So what else did you want me to look at?
Speaker 2: Well? What is dust? Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Dust?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: While you google that, Mitchell, your cat Isabella on my best friend? Is it my feet? She is all?
Speaker 4: Give her a pet bella, Isabella.
Speaker 2: Come here, she's going into a bed in your bedroom corner. Oh good girl, you're a good girl. Put these little cat headphones on. Hey, she's just run off. Oh and she didn't like that, all right, Jenna, Why is dust us? It's I just don't get it. Your room seems dust free.
Speaker 4: Well, Jane has been visiting, so that's why does she dust? Well she did because I'm bed ridden.
Speaker 2: What's the purpose of dusting? You just put it on the floor. Then you've got a fucking vacuum. Just vacuum the table.
Speaker 4: That's what she did. You don't vacuum a table.
Speaker 2: You know what is it? Jene? What she's got the answer?
Speaker 9: Dust is made up of a variety of things, from blowing dirt back to your a pollen, pollutants, molds, animal dand a hair, insects, fibers, dry lint, insulation, dust might excrements.
Speaker 2: You've got such a way with words.
Speaker 9: And mostly telling me mostly skin flakes, that human chip so.
Speaker 2: Hayden's skin, and fecal matter. Yes, is on the top of my TV unit.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're telling me that little particles are poop are scattered throughout my bedroom.
Speaker 9: But they're not necessarily your poop. It could be insect poop.
Speaker 2: Oh, slater poop, that's a easy just me on the fire, It's just me. Where did all the slaters go?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Remember slaters? Growing up?
Speaker 4: Slaters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, slaters, The little bugs that would roll up into a ball when you scare them, and then you're talking about and then you touch them and they go Google Google. Ill, I'm not going to edit this out. Is going to listen to this episode, Flakes.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm looking at slater.
Speaker 4: Phone on silent if it's connected to the phone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh, it's giving me Slater from Saved by the.
Speaker 9: Bell a slate as harmful slater bag. Slaters normally live in the garden.
Speaker 2: Slater bug.
Speaker 4: Oh you've never seen a slater not that I can recall.
Speaker 9: Rememorable when they roll ball, when they roll up like that.
Speaker 2: You scare them and they go anyway. I used to have them all the time as a kid and in the garden, and maybe I was making mud pies. But they're not around anymore. Sorry.
Speaker 4: All I know is that in this year, in the summer of twenty twenty to twenty twenty one, yeah, the circadas have been out in full force.
Speaker 2: They had to shut your windows.
Speaker 4: Open that window. You'll hear them. They are just unrelenting. You have to grab the thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to get up.
Speaker 4: So I know for a fact that the cicadas weren't this loud this time last year. I've spent a summer year before and they're not usually that bad, but they've just been persistent and so fucking annoying this year. And I thought that Sakata's used to chirp, didn't. It used to be like a but now it's just this constant, unwavering like no no.
Speaker 2: End, still learning. I hate a Sikata. Also, we have frogs where we live. Really, yeah, how many of the water what water cram? Shehits ram shit?
Speaker 4: You mean the tram ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I said, okay, how many more? Jenner?
Speaker 9: No, I'm I've had enough for this.
Speaker 4: Move on, there's no more.
Speaker 3: There's a lot more about it. I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for delving into junk.
Speaker 4: I've got plenty more junk, don't you worry. But we'll get to that another day.
Speaker 2: Goodness to me. And there also is a lot coming up too. So next week what's going on? Next week we're going to go into the different d gems.
Speaker 4: Well apparently yeah, we're listening to our rival is It just Me podcast? We decided now.
Speaker 2: And coming up we also have, as we've said on our socials, merch March has been an ass shit.
Speaker 4: Both Savior pennies because we're going to be selling merch in the month the month of March.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also coming up is our Marti Gras episode. Now, all I'm going to say is we have a lot planned for that episode. You guys are going to love it. It's actually it's our gay Pride celebration in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worldwide, Marti Gres's quite n isn't it.
Speaker 4: No, they just call it pride in the other country. It's how boring is that?
Speaker 3: In New Orleans they have Marti Grau.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do Birthplace of gay culture. All right, Marta gre episode coming up?
Speaker 6: Great?
Speaker 2: Well, Mitch, this has been lovely from your bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, thank you for going apup and beyond to make this easy for me during this my hour of need.
Speaker 2: It is fine closure. I wanted to make sure it was easy for you. Did you like a little montage of.
Speaker 4: Ire That was very sweet? I need to know if if this hadn't been an option, if I wasn't open to this, had you considered who would fill in for me?
Speaker 2: I hadn't. Actually, Okay, I mean a lot of people I did post on the Indian Idiots when I had Facebook before it was terminated and pretty Sam was thrown into the me.
Speaker 4: Yes, thanks for that. I really that made me feel so much better when I crippling in pain watching everyone talk about my death.
Speaker 2: I said fear dead. I didn't say dead. Someone wrote you a poem about being dead. That was great. Someone said Hayden, I could bring Hayden in to host the podcast.
Speaker 4: Sure, why not? I don't care if I'm not there, You do what you want.
Speaker 2: Who knows. We have to wait for another ailm God, your feet are in my face.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sitting at the end of my bed, sitting here.
Speaker 2: He's also rotating them too, carrying funerals. Only down the road. We could get you a coffin and talking.
Speaker 4: I need to like click my ankle very trim.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, guys, we'll see you next week. Thank you for listening, and it might be another bed ridden episode. We think we'll see.
Speaker 4: We'll see how my recovery goes, whichhuld be luck.
Speaker 2: All right, Mitch, we're thinking of you. Thanks for listening. Leave us a five star review too on the on the Apple podcast app or wherever you get your podcasts, and for the chance to be read out and win something really cool on the show.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll catch you next week. I see is just fine.
Speaker 11: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify, a.
Speaker 2: Welcome. It's the way to debrief.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: That didn't feel right.
Speaker 4: You have to say what it is.
Speaker 2: Ade is our secret segment at the end of the show. It's to deter people from listening because it's absolutely driven. Nothing as planned, nothing is pre thought. It's just us and our ad d You try to keep it brief. Just don't listen, no, please switch off.
Speaker 4: It's a secret segment for a reason.
Speaker 2: We please beg you to not listen. Now. I know you're thinking you're in bed. You're not in the studio. You don't have the ADSL Dodo broadband connected to the studio. I bought a Dunget Live. Tweets are connected and they are alive as per the name. And we have a very interested in some tiktoks from Mitchell Coombs. Great interesting, what would you do for them?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 9: You could be the face of miner Tech, the face.
Speaker 2: Who who are the two faces of that hardware brand? The two dogs made of clamation? Remember those two dogs.
Speaker 4: I do think that's home Timber and hardware.
Speaker 2: Timber and Hardware, the proper hardware store.
Speaker 9: Because Scottie Cam is the face of Mindy Tan.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The other one have a clamation dog and Scottie.
Speaker 2: Cam clamation is underappreciated. Hard so hot.
Speaker 4: I'm seriously, he looks like you in the Caring Funeral's coffin. My pain killers make me so drowsy, and I was dozing off towards the end of the show. I can do this.
Speaker 2: It's a poor bastard, but we'll keep it brief. Everyone.
Speaker 4: No, no, you guys, you guys carry on without me.
Speaker 2: He's lying on his back with his headphones on so we can hear it. He's taking God, have you ever had surgery? Have you ever gone under?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 2: Second, I was just taking an image, Mitchell, Mitchell, your show's recording. Come on, come on, darling.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I come on.
Speaker 9: Surgery.
Speaker 4: You can carry on without that.
Speaker 9: I because I have a problem with my bones. Yes, so I had. I got plates put into my jaw when you were young, when I was like sixteen.
Speaker 2: You don't have any scars there, not that I can see, but it was inside. They went in through the mouth.
Speaker 9: Yes, so if I go through like an X ray or something.
Speaker 2: You can see no way, so what it connects your jaw to your.
Speaker 9: They broke it and then put it back together. Like you can't tell the difference. It's like just from the inside. But because it would have eventually affected the way I ate and everything, so it would have gone got worse before it did anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hayden had that. He had a rhino plastic. Just checked his breathing Jenner, Oh, it was a lot. It might have passed and done, went straight to his blidens, still very blooded. I thought that was a pillow under his shirt. But Hayden had a rhino plastic and he had his nose broken and then reshaped, and he said, can you just reshape it to be, you know, nicer instead of the original shape because he had it was he has a flash filipino nose and now it's quite a fine point of the very nice nose. But he had work done, yeah, to get like his agnoids out or something. And but they're like, while I'm in there, fix me up, and they're like, sure, we got to rebuild it the way you want. I know, a free nose job. I've never been under under when I was a bait. I was born six weeks, seven weeks premature, almost two months. Do you believe that? So I had to get my I didn't have my lungs. They weren't made, like, they weren't created. So they had to put me in like an incubator and cook me. Of course I remember it. It was really a TRAGICI experience for me and my family. Of course, leave this music on for Mitch lying there.
Speaker 9: That's how I died in my third life through I.
Speaker 14: Wasborns sorry, Oh she's getting I was born seven weeks and I was essentially scarily accurate to my story, but I didn't survive.
Speaker 2: Oh that music is shot and perfectly timed, Mitch, Mitch Mitchell, come on, make you away. Is this your first surgery? Was this your first surgery?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh doesn't think so? Of course you had the what did you have?
Speaker 4: I've had heaps, really, I've had some sort of tooth surgery that had to be knocked out for and two colon.
Speaker 2: Yep, I didn't realize brinded dates counter whoa still like, I'll redo it, I'll edit it. I didn't realize Colin Oscar's Caunada's old fuck didn't realize grind hook ups. Caunada's colins pies. They're meant to be crickets, but they sound like your Soccada's beach. There's nothing that It sounds like a bird that's sick in a nest, like a bird in a bird bath, drowning. What other sounds do I have here? Mitchell? Mitchell, wake up? Mitchell, Coop's bag, star of TikTok. What's this one? Oh? The red roosters here, of course? Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 3: The TikTok people are here.
Speaker 2: People here, Meach, get up?
Speaker 4: What do I do with you?
Speaker 3: Twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this will get him out?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Mit Just Abby Chatfield. She's at the door, ready to film content. She's got a ring line. She's waiting, she's waiting, she's just left. What's this sound? Six? That's my radio show. I have an interview get this with Cod and Gray tomorrow. Really rat Pack part of the rat Pack. As we know all too well, the rat Pack are not fans of us.
Speaker 9: Can this is a question for the rat Pack. If you're listening listening, why is it called the rat pack?
Speaker 2: Conan Gray? Gray is the color of mice Maniac is his song rat Pack. I don't know, but the rat packer after me again this week I've had Actually, yeah, Mitch had a ship week. You had a ship week and I didn't have a shit week. The rat Pack came for me again. Go follow me on Twitter, Mitch Jury. Conan Gray because I play his music and interview on the radio show sent me a video being like, hey, match, can we is a nice video. They get the labels, get the artists to do that, so we get them on the show, and you know, it makes.
Speaker 9: It look like we're friends, very smart, very smart.
Speaker 2: Very smart. So I put on it on Twitter and I'm like, this will be nice for the for the rat Pack, and you're I got d M after DM after DM.
Speaker 9: But I love how a lot of them who were saying, oh, well, we haven't.
Speaker 2: We don't forget, we don't forget.
Speaker 9: That they knew like Twitter icon is from that video?
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 4: Is it really a lot of talking about the rat Pack and it's just going to egg them on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to egg them on. I just want to say that I'm not scared of them. You know what I do to rats and they're very hard to get because they're so small. You go so fast, so fast, Mitchell, would you like us to leave, Mitch, because we can go Mitchell Jenna shave his peers hopefully.
Speaker 4: No, he's dead.
Speaker 2: He's died here. He is lying in Lying in state is what happens when a president dies. They lie them in the yes in the corridor for a week or something, and know how that happens, does leave them there lying in lou It's.
Speaker 9: Something I couldn't picture it, but I don't know when lou is.
Speaker 2: But Mitch, would you like us to leave?
Speaker 4: No, that's all right.
Speaker 2: The tender CEO just tweeted you, he says, she forgot to invoice us.
Speaker 9: Oh no, TikTok just emailed us.
Speaker 2: No, delaid your account if you don't get up and speak. I've never never felt like this with him before. He's clearly unwell. He's very poor. Thing.
Speaker 3: Please don't die.
Speaker 2: The visual for this is on the years is just me Instagram page. You can have a look and see Mitch lying in rest. Why don't we wrap up the show. We need to get out of your house, your poor bastard guys.
Speaker 4: It's actually very sick.
Speaker 2: It's actually very unwell. We probably should check his temperature and give him a hydra a light.
Speaker 9: Because he is.
Speaker 4: I told you that I've just the medication makes me drought.
Speaker 2: I know, but we've just done a whole content show.
Speaker 9: But you had that medication because you're sick.
Speaker 4: A content show a content show like a builder goes to work and said, I've built a brick.
Speaker 2: Walled content show.
Speaker 4: You're exhausted content show.
Speaker 2: Now you can follow us, leave us a review, do whatever. The fact.
Speaker 4: I just made my grass lawn, but you're sick.
Speaker 2: I just date my dinner cake. Just fecal pood really makes sense. I just moved very quickly while I drove my car.
Speaker 4: I just gave a hair haircut.
Speaker 2: That was good. I just clean brushed my teeth. Which one more? This is his end on brain speaking.
Speaker 9: We need one more.
Speaker 2: He's looking at the ceiling, playing with his hair like a school girl. Cold content show.
Speaker 4: I've just fought a legal case.
Speaker 2: He needs to go to sleep, all right, we'll see you next week. Oh hiss just dropped. His eyes are closing. This is when not even being dramatic, isn't it? Well, Mitch, we'll get you a cold glass of water. We're gonna put you to rest.
Speaker 4: Okay, you better not just be saying that for our content show. I actually want to cold after the water.
Speaker 2: I'll get you un done. All right. We'll see you next week. Thank you for listening, and hopefully we might be back in the studio. We might be another home show. Who knows Stampy figure it out? All right'll see you next week. By guys