Speaker 1: This episode of Outspoken is brought to you by Sitting Pretty Halo Hair. This is Outspoken, the podcast is not afraid to say exactly what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Our names are Amy Kate and Sophie Torborth.
Speaker 1: We're identical triplets, but we often don't have identical opinions, so sometimes things can get heated. Outspoken covers all things reality TV, influences, entertainment, and issues facing women.
Speaker 2: That is so fetched.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Welcome back to Outspoken. Thank you for joining us for another episode. Now, Sophie is apologizing in advance because she is going to be a little slow today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm absolutely wrecked.
Speaker 1: I've had no sleep in three days because We've got our dog Archie on Friday, and he is the most beautiful dog I think I've ever laid my eyes on.
Speaker 2: I love how croaky your voice sounds.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I have been up like five times every night. He wakes up at one, then two, then four, then six, and then we cuddle until eight. Sophi's that she feels like she has a newborn baby. I literally do for anyone who's getting a puppy. Prepare yourselves because it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Well, the first night. He was pretty good, though, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: Because I woke up expecting messages saying she was so exhausted on Saturday morning, but.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh my gosh, she was amazing.
Speaker 1: That was the facade. I think he was exhausted the first day, and now he's got into the groove of things. He thinks it's fun to wake momentbad up. But yeah, he is just so beautiful and I think we've popped up a few photos on our Instagram page. He is just the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, and I'm going to put it out there so because I'm his proud auntie. If you do want to follow him, he is on TikTok and Instagram, so we'll put all of those details below because he's my little project at the moment. I kind of want him to take off on TikTok because he's so gorgeous. And we also add this is another proud mum moment that he's sitting in a little basket next to us asleep, just being adorable, and so is gig our cat, So they're getting along famously at the moment. Yeah. Well, other than the excitement of getting Archie this weekend, Amy and I also had some fun. I think Amy was more excited about this revelation than getting Archie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, on Saturday, I was driving home. I didn't have too much to do. And as listeners of the podcast will know, I absolutely love Gary Vee and I love his world of flipping, so buying something for a cheaper price and then flipping it for a more expensive price.
Speaker 2: And I've been telling.
Speaker 1: Kate that she should be getting into it because it is a great way to make.
Speaker 2: A little bit of extra money.
Speaker 1: Well, I was reluctant to do so because Amy has actually turned one of the bedrooms in her rental into a flipping room, so it's literally full of like old trash that she's turning into treasure.
Speaker 2: So I know.
Speaker 1: Reese was a bit worried when I said I was going shopping with her because he.
Speaker 2: Is very minimalistic.
Speaker 1: But I went along and said, look, I'm just going to support you and see what you do, because I was pretty bored on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as soon as you walked in, you were loving it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I've always loved soft toys, so I went straight to the toys and they had all these beanie kids in there and I was just reliving my childhood. But when we got out of the store, I looked up the most valuable beanie bears, no so beanie babies, and it came up with one that we already own, that Sophie has, and apparently it's worth twenty one thousand dollars. Yeah. I think that's because I don't think it will be that because I don't actually want I don't know where it is. Look, there's the two. There needs to be specific tags. There's lots of rules around the valuable ones. They have to have a mistake on the tag. But I love it because this afternoon Kate is so pumped about the beanie Bears that she and I are going down. We found someone on Facebook marketplace and we're going down to buy them, and finally she understands the appeal of the flip world. Let's get into the first topic, which is all about influencer Reese Hawkins, who was shocked his followers by announcing he's quitting YouTube. So, for those who don't know, Reese is Tammy hembrose X and baby Daddy, So they're basically the first Australian power couple.
Speaker 2: Of Instagram, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, a lot of people actually nickname them the King and Queen of Instagram, and they basically dated for four years before shocking all their followers when they broke up in twenty eighteen. Yeah. Well, they're very young couple and that's what attracted a lot of attention in the first place, because they both had their first child I think it was at nineteen years old, and they sort of became this perfect family and someone to look up to as a young person. To be honest, I don't really follow Tammy Hembro or Reese Hawkins, and I've done a lot of research into them, and they actually were not insta famous at all when they first met, so Tammy didn't have a massive following. She was basically once they a massive ass. No, she was, for want of a better word, and nobody at the time, and Reese was working in a bar, not earning very much money, and he was also working as a personal trainer. So when Tammy found out she was pregnant, they basically were living in a crappy little apartment. And this is at the time when she was sort of starting off her Instagram career, and by the time she had given birth to Wolf, she had taken off on Instagram and the money was coming in. Now, before we get further, what is it with instagram as and YouTubers having the most obscure name for their kids, like Wolf and the other one the daughter Saski, isn't it? Yeah, Saski is the name of Tammy Hembro's brand of athletic clothing as well. It's really a marketing spin giving them unique names. Look at Sarah's day. As soon as Fox was born, she had Fox pajamas, which I do own. The thing is, I think it's just a young person thing. People are wanting more unique names, and they're actually pretty cute names. I think I should have just called Archie dog or something.
Speaker 2: No, it would have to be like cat.
Speaker 1: Well, they did shock the Instagram world when they announced their breakup in June twenty eighteen, and as you said, we actually don't follow them, but I remember this being big news back then. Yeah. Well, there were rumors that Tammy had cheated on Reese with Rapper Tiger, which I think is just basically bullshit because she came out and she did a sort of tell all on YouTube and she claimed that none of them had cheated and it was just a fact that they'd grown apart. All things really did start to get a little bit nasty on social media. But it was actually Reese who came under fire because he started a relationship very soon with another insta famous girl called London, and it got a little bit weird because fans noticed that London was leaving a lot of strange messages under Tammy Hembro's photos. Well, I don't know so much if they were strange messages, but basically London, I think she was around twenty at the time when she started hooking up with Reese, and she's from America and she was a follower of Tammy Hembro, like a lot of people. Well that's why I think it's strange. Yeah, But fans basically spotted her commenting on Tammy Hembro's posts, and she'd like photos of Tammy. She'd also had light topless photos of Reese, and she actually commented under one of Tammy's photo, which was a photo of her, Reese and her two kids, and wrote something along the lines of I love your family. I'm so obsessed with your little family and it is so weird and so embarrassing that those comments have been found. Have Reese and London spoken publicly about how they met, because I assume she must have slid into a DM as soon as she heard of the breakup. Well, it appeared that he went to America not long after the breakup, and that's apparently where they met. But he has claimed in a video that they were not talking beforehand when he was with Tammy, that he didn't know her at all, but they actually met while.
Speaker 2: He was out in the US.
Speaker 1: Well, what really seemed to upset fans was that there was only four months between the breakup with Tammy and then his new relationship with London. Yeah, and that's what's put a lot of people offside. So it seems that London has really annoyed some of the fans.
Speaker 2: So we should probably move on to the video.
Speaker 1: So Reese uploaded a YouTube on Wednesday, and he addressed a lot of issues. He basically used the YouTube to apologize for his behavior during the breakup, and he also addressed some of the behavior of London. Now, a lot of fans were actually angried that London didn't appear in the video. Yeah, I found that strange. Rees said that she was downstairs watching a movie with the kids. But it was quite funny because you could hear the kids going crazy in the background. And London has been criticized in the past for not actually wanting to look after the kids. Well, I think we've all got to remember the fact that she's a twenty two year old girl. She may look a lot older on Instagram. People got mad because she said in one video that she couldn't imagine having kids. We can all reflect on us at twenty two. I wouldn't want kids twenty two.
Speaker 2: You know me either.
Speaker 1: I can completely understand where she's coming from, but I don't know if you should put that out publicly if your partner has two kids talking about being shocked about all their ages. I can't believe Reese Hawkins is only twenty six. Well, I suppose he's been on social media for so many years now that you just assume these people are and having kids make them seem older.
Speaker 2: But when he was nineteen, he looked about thirty. How old is Tammy? Is she the same age? She's a similar eight.
Speaker 1: Well, we should probably go into what dirty laundry. He did actually apologize, Well, he didn't actually address any of it particularly, but the dirty laundry he was referencing. One was most interestingly about the car that Tammy had repossessed. So Reese had a land Rover that was a part of Tammy's company and he was still driving around in it, and there was a lot of drama about the fact that Tammy took it back. Now he slammed Tammy on Instagram for doing so, but then Tammy came out and said, well, if you're not going to pay your registration or your speeding fines, I'm not paying for it, so I'm going to take it back. Well, the issue with the car as well is Reese came out on his Insta story and said that he was meant to have the car signed over to him in their mediation as a result of him agreeing to move to America. And he said initially he wasn't happy that Tammy wanted to take his kids to America, but they offered him the car and he agreed to, which I thought was really odd to air because it's like, oh, Okay, I'm happy to move my kids to America.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just great a car. Well, also the fact.
Speaker 1: That he's hooked up with an American girl who clearly would want to go back to America and potentially live there.
Speaker 2: That's strange.
Speaker 1: But he seemed to also make a lot of snipes at Tammy just because, you know, insinuating she was going to America to follow a bunch of rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is in his video, Reese did address this soul and was saying, you know, he was very immature to say these comments, that he was in a bad headspace, and he actually apologized, which is quite big of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the whole video, as we said, it skirted around what the dirty laundry he was addressing, but he did take full blame for it. It was interesting that London wasn't in the video. I saw a few comments on the YouTube saying they think that it would have been good for her to be involved because she has been part of the problem. So Reese has been replying to comments about Tammy and London has been then backing him up and liking rude comments about Tammy and just sort of being accused of a bit of trolling.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you guys think.
Speaker 1: It's funny because if you look at the psychology of it, fans are really angry at London, and I think it's because people have become so obsessed with couples on Instagram. I mean I follow a lot of couple couples like Sarah's Day and Kerr And can you imagine if they broke up, how devastated you'd be. You almost feel as if you've been cheated on. Well, I think they feel that they owe them something and they owe them an explanation as well. Well, that's exactly what the YouTube felt like. It felt like Reese was actually having a break up conversation with all of Tammy's fans and trying to be the good guy, trying to say, look, I understand how you guys would have been feeling, but I was in a bad headspace because I'm a young guy and have just broken up with, you know.
Speaker 2: The love of my life.
Speaker 1: It is weird that he has to come out and explain himself. I also feel like because the Instagram world on YouTube, it's so fake and you only see the best of couples, you know, you see their highlights real so lots of fans are shocked when they come to the realization that these people don't have a perfect relationship. Well, Kate, you address the fact that he actually had to almost have a break up chat with Tammy's followers. The thing is, though he has acknowledged in the past that the only reason the pair of them have been successful is because they do share everything about their relationship online. So I feel like it's almost this closure for people who do follow them that he has addressed that he has done wrong. And it's kind of funny because he almost did have to share it so publicly on YouTube just.
Speaker 2: To be a bit cynical.
Speaker 1: It is quite self serving because he has just launched a podcast with Mitchell Orville that went number one in the country as soon as it was launched, and of course Mitchell Orville has gained great praise for also releasing a similar video sort of apologizing for his past bad behavior with drinking and drug taking. So it was quite interesting that he followed the same suit and did an apology video. It is interesting timing when you do have a national podcast to promote well.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's just that I.
Speaker 1: Actually think Mitchell has been quite a good influence on Reese, and I feel like he has seen the praise that Mitchell has got for owning up, you know, to his drug issues and the way he might have treated Chloe in the past, and he's seen the success Mitchell has had, So I don't know if it's necessarily just him being self serving, but maybe he has seen, as I said, the success that he's got and wants to copy it. It's kind of hard to preach about how to live your life when you have that hanging over you that there's a lot of negativity, and I feel like Reese would be gaining a lot of fans that Mitchell has, and a lot of them are looking, as I said, to better themselves and to learn from their mistakes. So it is interesting that Reese is kind of saying goodbye to his past life as an influencer and YouTuber and then forging this new identity. Well, the other interesting part of this whole story is that Reese's podcast is on the same podcast network as Tammy Hembro's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I found that fascinating because of course that is the Spin Studio network, and I was thinking, well, is that going to be awkward when they see each other. But Reese did address that in the YouTube video and said, hey, guys, we actually see each other every week when we drop the kids off to each other. Well, for those who don't know, the Spin Studio network is run by Sam Magnan and Courtney Magnet and they are PR wizzards, so I'm sure that there's been a lot of meetings behind closed doors to address the way that they can make sure these two look like they are working together and happy to be spending more time together. Well, from a PR perspective, I think it's a very clever move, and it's also gaining more attention to mitchual and Reese's new podcast.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: It is a great rebranding exercise because I think there's a lot of YouTubers who are wanting to move away from it because they do see it as being in negative space. And I think podcasting is becoming such a huge platform, then influencers want to jump on board and maybe have something more interesting and more important to say.
Speaker 2: Well, they've got a ready made audience.
Speaker 1: But Reese did address also in his YouTube video that he wanted to step away from YouTube because he said he felt uncomfortable in front of the camera and he felt like it was negatively impacting his life. So maybe now he does have the option of sort of sharing parts of his life on his podcast. Maybe that's been part of the decision.
Speaker 2: To step Awa.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's because a more mature listener base listens to podcasts now. Maybe he feels like he's not going to get those same young people that are perhaps throwing him hate or trolling him. Yeah, the avenue control is a lot harder on a podcast. Obviously, you can write negative reviews, but it's not so as intense. One thing I thought of when we were talking about Reese is it kind of reminds me of the.
Speaker 2: Scott Disick factor. How Scott Disick.
Speaker 1: Is that loved member of the Kardashian family despite him and Courtney not being together, and the Hembros kind of remind me of the Australian Kardashians. Do you think it's like that he still wants to be connected to the family and sort of right on their coattails a little bit when you've got kids with somebody, I mean, that's a difference with Scott Disick. He is always going to be part of the Kardashian family because of the connection with the children, and it's the same with the Hembros. So I mean, from a pr perspective, it's better for them to be friendly, and the fact that Tammy she announced in a recent YouTube that she's dating somebody. Now they've both got partners. It's probably just best for everybody that they do genuinely get along, and also from a pr perspective, that they're seen to be getting along rather than having these petty feuds. Yeah, and what is so interesting to look at is the fact that Reese has dropped one hundred thousand followers since the breakup from Tammy, And if you take a look at social Blade, that means he's averaging a loss of twelve thousand followers a month, which is pretty huge. Well, London's also dropping in her follow account. She is averaging a loss of seven thousand followers a day. She did spike on the day that Reese actually released the YouTube.
Speaker 2: I think she picked up.
Speaker 1: About one thousand, five hundred followers. I'm assuming people who are a little bit interested in finding out work about her.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He seems to also be not only directing people to the podcast, but his new photography page, which just involves nude not nude sorry, racy photos of her really. Yeah, Well, what re said in his podcast is he is looking at doing things that he actually gets fulfilled. So he was basically saying that with his YouTube, he's not enjoying it. He doesn't like the creativity behind it. So he has launched a new photography page. But as you said, a lot of the is it just nude photos but they're taking quite well sliding Yeah, is it just me? I'm going to be cynical again, But I feel like a lot of people are jumping off YouTube because it's actually hard. They have to film with themselves, Normally they have to edit it themselves. It seems a lot easier for him and Mitchell to go and do a podcast and then the team will edit it up and they just have to be there. But do you guys think there's going to be issues with their podcast? Because if he's no longer on YouTube, and if he's stepping away somewhat from Instagram, are people actually going to be interested in his life?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think keeping Instagram will keep his audience still interacting with him, and he can promote the podcast on there. To be honest, his YouTube's weren't that good anyway. I kind of disagree, though, I think that YouTube is a really important tool. If you're known from being on YouTube, You've got to keep that engagement up with your followers, because I find lots of people that I follow when they don't post anymore, I lose that interest in looking at their Instagram stories as well because I don't feel connected anymore. Yeah, but I feel like he's one of those background characters in a YouTube. He can't be the main person. He was sort of like with Shannie and Jonathan. He was cool in the background to make a few comments. But now that he's got his own YouTube channel, it's very cringe. I'm gonna be honest. I used to actually watch some of Reese's videos and I've found quite entertaining because he does well. He does have the aspect of that he is dating London and I do like watching couples on YouTube. It's quite interesting because London doesn't have a YouTube channel, which I was surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yet, maybe they'll start a couples one up in a few months or something the podcast drops. Look, I definitely think we'll see Reese Hawkin's return to YouTube. I think it's just he wants to establish this new identity and he's attracting different type of followers now, so it will be really interesting when he decides to go back onto YouTube, because he did say he might be dropping a few exercise videos here and there. You know, I think it's definitely a very clever move. He has clearly evolved from this nineteen year old young dad, and he's clearly wanting to make more for himself, and I think we should applaud him for doing that and being brave enough to remove all of the videos and apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good on him.
Speaker 1: I'm sort of looking forward to seeing what actually happens, and I do quite enjoy his podcast, I have to admit. Well, in regards to his YouTube channel, I don't think we mentioned it earlier, but he's actually removed every single video by the apology, so it will definitely be a fresh start for him if he does return. And that video is currently trending on YouTube, which is pretty crazy for someone's final video. Well, he didn't actually have any ads on it either, because when I clicked on it, I was like, oh, is this going to have like six ads on it? But it was a twenty minute video with no ads, which was impressive. Well, I don't know if he needs adds revenue, because apparently, according to Google, he's worth about five million dollars, and Tammy Hembro is worth an estimated sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: What for, I'm just actually last thing.
Speaker 1: She's got an exercise program that she does, she's got HERSASKI collection. Each post she puts up is worth forty five thousand dollars. Oh god, that's crazy. You don't actually think that they're earning that much money. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens and watch that space if he does choose to upload any more content. I'm also watching if Tammy does a response. Coming up after the break, Sky Wheatley angers fans with tone deaf Instagram post, and we catch up on Big Brother Goss. But first, a word from today's sponsor. I'm so excited because today we're talking about sitting Pretty Halo hair and I have been using their Halo extensions for the last three years and many people actually don't know it because they are so flawless you can't.
Speaker 2: Even tell you're wearing them.
Speaker 1: The thing that I love about them is previously I've worn hair extensions which are clip ons, and they pull so much on your scout and are so heavy. But these are absolutely incredible because there is a wire band that goes over your head, and it makes them just so light and just fits so well. They also sit so well because with clipins. I used to use them too, and it's so hard to get them to match up. But because they're all on just that one band, it just sits so natural. You can't even tell your where. It's so easy to fit as well, like if you're running out the door, you can.
Speaker 2: Just chuck it on so easily.
Speaker 1: And now that we're all having to go back outside and do our hair, sitting pretty at helping you get back to you again.
Speaker 2: So they are offering ten percent.
Speaker 1: Off store wide with free worldwide shipping and a free gift with purchase, which finishes up on the thirtieth of June.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. That's so exciting.
Speaker 1: And the best thing I love about them is the fact that if you're not really sure what color hair extension you want, you're able to send a photo of what your hair color normally is and their team will be able to match your hair color with their extensions, and they can also tell you which thickness would be best to get. And check out the show notes below because we'll have all the details of how you can get ten percent off your next purchase. Now getting into the social media pit and peak of the week, Kate, what.
Speaker 2: Was the peak?
Speaker 1: The peak for me had to be when Anna and Tim from The Bachelor shared that they were having a baby girl.
Speaker 2: It was so cute.
Speaker 1: They had this really lavish part and they had these beautiful floral designs that kind of went into a bit of an arch and one side was blue and one side was pink, and they released a slow mo video of the pink confetti being burst open, and Anna's reaction was so beautiful. She just burst into tears. She looked so happy. Well, I think this baby is going to be so gorgeous because if you look at the mum and dad, it's going to be a pretty special baby.
Speaker 2: Well, Kate, what about the Pit of the week.
Speaker 1: Well, the pit this week was from Sky Wheatley, and she just seems to be continuing to be extremely tone deaf.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy her content, but I get surprised when she puts things out like this and she gets negative feedback, but she doesn't take her post down. So she released a picture of herself doing the Vogue challenge and she had all these topless photos of herself hosing put Vogue Magazine over the top of it.
Speaker 2: What is the Vogue Challenge?
Speaker 1: Well, that's where it gets awkward, because the Vogue Challenge was created as a tribute to the Black Lives movement, and it started so that you could see some more diverse people on magazine covers. And it was sort of in response to Vogue coming out and saying in there one hundred and twenty seven year history, they've only ever had one black photographer and only twenty one black women on the front cover.
Speaker 2: So Wogue actually admitted that today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Anna Wintor came out and wrote a letter to her staff apologizing, saying that they needed to get more black editors and writers and photographers and more creatives in the industry. And that sort of snowballed. So we've been seeing an amazing array of photos of black women on Vogue and it's the hashtag has been used one hundred and sixty thousand times. I mean, what the hell is Skyweekly thinking? But she's just not educated on this topic or something. But didn't James Charles get slammed for doing the exact same thing as.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: So James Charles got slammed and then Sky's there and it seemed very self indulgent because she didn't just share one photo. It was so many different photos, and her followers actually politely told her, Hey, this is actually for the Black Lives Matters movement. What you're doing is actually wrong. You're using the hashtag incorrectly, and the post is still up. It's the least exciting to look at.
Speaker 2: Please give it a thumbs, give it a life, because it really supports my channel. If you're insignificant.
Speaker 1: Asscare Now let's get into the reality rap. And first we're going to be discussing Big Brother. And I'm so excited because it is finally getting good. I know, I actually am up to date with all the episodes. I'm quite proud about that because I've also been watching Master Chef, so it's a bit of a feat to fit both of them in.
Speaker 2: And it is getting really good.
Speaker 1: As you said, I think you've got to push past and think of it as a totally new show because it's not like the old Big Brother, but it still has some of those good elements. And then there's new good elements that I'm really enjoying with the whole talking about nominations and all the challenges. All my favorite is Angela, and at the moment they've got her acting as little sister or as a big sister. No, it's little sister, little sister, and I think that is an excellent element. And I mean, the only thing that I don't like is the fact that this whole voting process is getting rid of the big characters on the show. So that's obviously why they're trying to keep her as part of the show. I was so happy when they announced this twist, because if she had left, it would have been so crap. But I am loving Angela being in control of the house. And I loved when she pulled in Garth last night and led him in on the secret. And I just love because she's so manipulative. She's excellent for the show. I'm kind of in two minds about the fact she was trying to get rid of Ian. I understand they're trying to break that alliance there, but I am so over Kieran, Like can he just leave already? Yeah? I understand that, but I think I was happy that Ian went because I think he's done his time. I think we've seen and laughed at him, and what I was really.
Speaker 2: Surprised about him. We laughed with him, well, a bit of both.
Speaker 1: I was pretty surprised because they've been saying, you know, he's this socially inepped person. But it came out that he's had a girlfriend for four years and there's been pictures of him out partying. Now I'm not saying I think it was an act, but I'm saying, you know, they were trying to make us all feel so sorry for him. So he's still going out with the girlfriend. Yeah, he's still dating the girl.
Speaker 2: Oh why have we heard anything about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well that's where it gets interesting because he came out and he was interviewed and said, look, he mentioned the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: It was just edited out.
Speaker 1: And he also said that his favorite night of the show was when he and the ball guy I can't remember what his name is they dressed up in drag and they put on a bit of a show, and of course that wasn't shown. And it turns out that a lot of the Big Brother contestants are getting annoyed about how it's being edited. They're saying that all the like feel good bonding moments, they're having no one seeing anything of it, and I think we need a few of those moments though. I think that is what the show is lacking. They could literally put out a whole second series of Big Brother just based on the actual fun stuff that they didn't show, because all they're showing is stuff that's based on who they're going to vote for and all that strategy strategy. Well, why not be a bit like Love Ireland and have that, you know, that show that used to be on on the Sunday night or something and it was sort of all the fun moments.
Speaker 2: I think that would work well.
Speaker 1: Well. An insider has actually said that the Big Brother contestants have a WhatsApp group where they vent about their bad edits, and it's come out that Garth has slammed the show for not showing any of the fun parts, as I've just said, but Dan has also apparently stopped watching altogether. Well, I must admit I've actually stopped watching, and I'm in two minds whether to actually watch a whole show exact really good. That is interesting about Dan though, because initially when they introduced him, I thought, oh, he's going to be the fitsy of the show, the lovable Arakin and they've shown a real strategic side to him.
Speaker 2: Well that's because the whole show is now about strategy.
Speaker 1: But how easy is it for producers to actually manipulate how all these people are portrayed when all they're showing is half an hour? No sorry, And when you take out the ads, literally twenty minutes from a twenty four hour day, it's not even twenty four hour days. Really three days packed into one.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true.
Speaker 1: Can I just say this revelation about Ian has made me think? Is it the girlfriend that forgot to feed the spider? Is that why the spider's lied? Or gosh?
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: Well, moving on to my other favorite reality TV show that Amy and Soaphy. You need to start watching his Master Chef now it's hotting up because I think there's like seven contestants left.
Speaker 2: Still seven contestants. My good.
Speaker 1: This show has been a marathon. I feel like it's been going on for eff and I love it. It's been getting me through isolation. And interestingly, the bookkeepers have tipped Amelia Jackson to win who, which I'm quite shocked about because she's always been an outsider. It's always been about Poe and Reynold and even Callum. But Amelia's the woman that cooks amazing cakes. So I'm really surprised because apparently a production insider has leaked that information. And now you know all the bookkeepers have her as well.
Speaker 2: It might be worth putting a bit of money on them.
Speaker 1: Well, not really, because the odds are pretty bad. I think we're just moving on to some Bachelor news and we have to address some of the horrific trolling Abby Chatfield has brought everyone's attention to. Now. This trolling was when she was on the Bachelor, and she has saved some of the screenshots and some of the voice messages, and they're absolutely revolting. Oh my god, this was disgusting. I could not believe it. There was one man that sent her a voice note saying that he was going to strangle.
Speaker 2: Her to death.
Speaker 1: I just had chills going down my spine listening to this, so I can't imagine actually receiving it.
Speaker 2: It was horrific.
Speaker 1: There was another woman who said she'd kill herself if she was related to Abby, and it's just so troubling that people think is acceptable to send these sort of messages to other people. I actually couldn't believe it because Abby did keep up the people's photos and their names and zooming in on them.
Speaker 2: They look just like normal girls.
Speaker 1: I just was like, who the fuck would send this with their own name and photo attached. I just don't get why they do it. I just I just doesn't make any sense to me. And Abby actually touched on the fact that she's got a hard drive full of hundreds of comments like the ones she's shared, and she's actually planning to do some good with them in the future. So I look forward to seeing what projects she's got planned well getting into awkward Turtle. And I've actually got a pretty funny story that happened this week to Kate, Sophie and I. So we were driving in our car and we've often discussed how funny it is, well not funny, but how annoying it is when people look at you at the traffic.
Speaker 2: Was not people, it's men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when you stop at the traffic light and you accidentally glance to the person that's to the right of you, and they look at you, and then they won't stop staring, and it's off for trad ees. I was gonna say, it's always all these men in like a trading car, or like young guys with pea plates on. Anyway, So we were driving in the car and we noticed these trade's were staring in and we were a bit like, oh, of course, we must have sounded so arrogant, but we weren't trying to be. We were just saying that young girls often get boys staring at them. It's like those guys that drive past and twoed at you for no, it's just because it's a girl walking gosh. Anyway, so we were trying to get ahead of them because they were still staring as we drove off a lot kind of sort of gesturing, and we're like, God, this is going a bit far.
Speaker 2: What's this about.
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out that Sophie's fuel door was open. So that's a little door where you put your petrol in. We would like the biggest wayan kiss because we were trying not to pay attention to these people when they were just honestly trying to help us out. Well, thank you so much for listening to Outspoken. For anyone that's interested. We do currently have a competition running on our Instagram page and it is to win two ebooks and also a consultation with Maria Harpers, who was on our podcast episode.
Speaker 2: Last week where we spoke all about periods.
Speaker 1: So, if anyone interested, pop on our Instagram which is Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast. There will also be details of how you can enter on our Facebook community page