Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast. Get a load of this.
Speaker 2: Emails just come in from Sandy Murphy. This is incredible. What do we like at the moment?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 2: Yesterday, me and my five year old granddaughter, we were out for the day and she needed to go to public toilets. Off we go and wait in line to use the toilets. There was a worker standing just outside the toilet stool doors holding rolls of toilet paper, asking everyone if they were doing a number one.
Speaker 1: Or a number two.
Speaker 2: No, I asked my granddaughter, what did she need a number one or a number two? She said, Nana, just a number one. So the lady handed her three squares of tarlet paper.
Speaker 3: That's insane, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: When I queried why there was no toilet paper in the cubicles for us to use, get this, she told me that people were breaking the holders and stealing the rolls.
Speaker 1: Inside.
Speaker 2: We're descending into like you know, you see this in zombie movie, yes, where they would go crazy and yet what stealing this.
Speaker 3: Was saying, and the zombies aren't even on the street yet. It's like, what's going to happen when the zombies is actually what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean yet, let's all start those roomors that if you get coronavirus and die, you come back to life as a zombie.
Speaker 1: Joking, nothing, what happened like that? All right?
Speaker 2: So coming up next one dollar jingle. Yesterday on the show, we set up this new service. Jack has now a home recording studio in the spare room. So describe the scene in the spare room.
Speaker 3: Well, it's still a little bit messy, but it used to be a bedroom. I've now pushed the bed and mattress up against the wall for.
Speaker 2: To say, what happens that we come around to yours one night and stay the night? What happens I have to sleep up against.
Speaker 1: The walls, stood up like Dracula. Yeah, it goes in a crypt.
Speaker 3: You couldn't stay. It would be a lot of hassle to get the bed down off the wall.
Speaker 2: There's no yet, there's no way to be Your wife is going to be okay with that. Surely you've got to then pack away the studio and let people stay.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not as it's all plugged in. I mean, well when there's a lot of wires, abby.
Speaker 2: Roads studios anyway, So you've got a home recording studio in the spa, the beds up against the walls.
Speaker 3: Beds up against the wall, there's the guitar, this MIDI keyboard that connects into the computer, and the new recording software which I haven't used before but I'm getting used to using, which is why it took me actually several hours yesterday to make the jingle that I've made. It's not going to sound like it's got several hours work in it.
Speaker 2: Patty, it wasn't he given the big one about oh the music he's going to make for sure.
Speaker 1: So here's the other one dollar jingle works. It's two things really.
Speaker 2: One, we're using the new studio that we have online, which is Jack's Jackie Road Studios.
Speaker 1: In a spare bedroom.
Speaker 2: But we're making small businesses little businesses because big businesses, all businesses are going to have a very very tough year this year, and the local small businesses really need our support because they're going to have an extra tough year. And so I just wondered if we could give you a free advert, a local, really small business, a free advert every single week, the one dollar jingle. It's called the one dollar jingle because we actually the lawes we can't give you free advert. There has to be get this at least one dollar exchange. So it's the one dollar jingle. So we got two businesses after this sound break that we're going to play to them for the first time, their brand new jingles that Jack and I have written and made. I'm now worried because these aren't that bad that the boss is going to say, Hey, less time, what about the show? More time?
Speaker 3: Making the addrob it ours is I have to say, better than some of the ads that are on the stage.
Speaker 2: Because we'll have clients soon go and can Christian and Jack made cars as well.
Speaker 1: So Royal Driveways is Royal Driveways, great name for driveways company. It's re memorable like that.
Speaker 2: Royal Driveways and Vanilla Hare which is Maury, She's a mobile hairdresser. This is Jack's little minijingle you hear the full thing in a minute for Royal Driveways is the first play anything come up of Jackie Road Studios, Jack's spare bedroom studio for all your driveway. Tell you what it does not sound like a spare bedroom. It sounds very good. That sounds great. However, don't give it the last one that took several hours. Did I could go into a studio, plum my hands in a key moorning, just go right drive worse.
Speaker 1: Done it, Let's go out for dinner. They won't know t him. It took a coup. This did not take from several hours doing what your drive way? Six seconds?
Speaker 3: Your driven A hit to free bit that would have taken.
Speaker 1: Several hours pass. It's a computer. It's a button on software.
Speaker 3: The software that I've never used. Had to learn how to use it.
Speaker 1: How to tearveral hours to do that. All right? You were you about to tell sorry, I'm sorry? What a reign of terror? I run mean paths together? All right?
Speaker 2: So you can hear the jingles coming up next, the first ever two one dollar jingles coming up next to christ John O'Connell breakfast show podcast. All right, time for the first ever one dollar jingles. This is where every Friday, Jack and I are going to write, produce, just going to do all the musical bits.
Speaker 1: So provide the voice of the bits, make you a jingle. Well, we only change you one dollar.
Speaker 2: And this is for the really small local business that could never normally afford a radio advert.
Speaker 1: We're looking to help you out. This year.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough for you, for everybody, and we're going to help you out. We only need one dollar from you because apparently it's a legal to give you a free advert. So we just need one dollar and then we will make you the one dollar jingles every Friday because the first one we thought we might not just one but two. So first up, then this is Vanilla Hair. We spoke to Marie yesterday. She's on her this advert. Patsy, let us know what you think. Okay, okay, how many is you be watching commercial radio? Ah?
Speaker 3: Thirty in October? Wow, thirty year celebration in October. We've got to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Is incredible? Anyone? So? Is that continuous employments Touchwood? Yes, survivor hey boys, But it means we've got a couple of months to try and get her out the door. Anyway. Vanilla Hair, Vanilla Hair, Marie and Vanilla Hair.
Speaker 2: Here's her one dollar jingle made by Jack and I thinking about getting your hair cuts. I need a haircut, but worried about being in public places.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about being in public prices.
Speaker 2: I hear you, random member of the public, Then let Vanilla Hair come to you. Vanilla Hair have over thirty five years of cutting, crafting and styling experience, and Vanilla Hair come to you.
Speaker 1: Wherever there is hair, She'll be there, and there is an easy way to remember them. Vanilla Hair hair Baby Baby, Nilla Hair hair Baby Oh.
Speaker 3: Four seven seven one one three three five nine yeah, three five nine.
Speaker 2: Vanilla Hair Salon de Francis sounds fancy. They are not at fancy prices. If your hair could talk, it would say, please call Vanilla Hair as a chemical free shampoo and conditioner for every customer.
Speaker 1: That's what do you reckon? Fantastic? I loved it.
Speaker 2: I spent a long time working in commercial ready, so I think I know about how this is.
Speaker 1: Crafted in all the cliches, all right.
Speaker 2: So that's Marie and Vanilla Hair and her one dollar jingle.
Speaker 1: Now we go to Matt.
Speaker 2: We spoke to Matt yesterday and he works for Royal Driveways.
Speaker 1: Is there one dollar jingle? There's never been a better.
Speaker 2: Time to get your driveway looking great.
Speaker 3: Your majesty, it's a phone call for your Hello.
Speaker 1: This is the queen for the business.
Speaker 3: I get eh. I've just seen your amazing driveway.
Speaker 1: Now, Bucco Pellas, who did that in Australia. I thought, I said, don't put any through. Yes, my driveway is sick, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, my Commonwealth friend I used royal driveways.
Speaker 3: Hoomo.
Speaker 2: These guys all all your driveway use royal driveways. Live like a king and turn your home into a castle with royal driveways. I hope they get business off the back of those. Okay, those are the one dollar jingles. So if you'd like one dollar jingle next week on the show, give us a call. Now, this is just for small local businesses. We're trying to do our bit.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast