Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning Rio, Good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Pats, and you too, Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 5: So this weekend, thank you for We are heading into tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The twenty first is the solstice.
Speaker 4: It is the shortest No.
Speaker 5: It's the winter winter solstice winteres.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: I still get confused sometimes if in its seven years so this used to be summer Solstice.
Speaker 3: It's winter solstice.
Speaker 5: Correct, It's the shortest day, longest night tomorrow, right, and then it all starts changing. Oh yeah, more light like a dimmer switches.
Speaker 6: Running downhill for the rest of the Yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we are so weekend plans tomorrow, Get your heads around this. Then some friends are coming round for dinner, but they are coming round to my house for dinner, and they're making dinner for us in my house.
Speaker 6: Why How did that arrangement come about?
Speaker 3: The Swiss That's the only way I can explain it.
Speaker 5: I don't know whether this is something they do in Swissland, but I didn't want to get in the way of You know, when you accept something immediately with like offering no resistance, you know it's polite to go you couldn't. I went, thank you, you should as you should come and tell my wife goes on, I hope you said no, and why would I do that? Then cook it all in house, watching it out after it's easy?
Speaker 6: Well that's you know, that's actually a nice thing to do.
Speaker 5: I think it's a great idea because then sometimes you have your go to dishes and then we could come over to theirs and I could cook. Come well, can we do a steaks which is pretty bass metod barbecue? Turning someone over it too. It's a very nice gesture. So I've got that to look forward to you. What are you like to this weekend?
Speaker 7: We've got Audrey's got her media production, her Theater Group production in Kilda. So they're doing a couple of different numbers.
Speaker 4: So we've got that.
Speaker 3: Bat old fashioned one.
Speaker 7: I want to say Saint James, but I don't think it's James.
Speaker 5: I know the one you met old It's beautiful inside.
Speaker 7: Chairs are very narrow theaters.
Speaker 4: I've just got to wedge your backside.
Speaker 5: But I tell you what, afterwards, there's a great ice cream place next door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really nice.
Speaker 5: Check that very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've got that.
Speaker 7: What are they doing I don't know what they're singing, but they do.
Speaker 5: They know. I bet you know what the red carpets are. Hopefully someone will say at the beginning, otherwise you'd be like googling the worlds.
Speaker 7: Is there a I think one must be high school musical sort of inspired because they're wearing like cheer later stuff, So I think it must be one of the songs.
Speaker 4: You know, spoil the surprise you find out.
Speaker 5: Maybe ye too old. No, they'll be doing high school music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd say, what are you watching? This weekend?
Speaker 6: At two pm?
Speaker 8: I'm going to your pean and we're going to a winter Solstice getaway, so I have that's a.
Speaker 3: Cool, interesting thing to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's not really my thing.
Speaker 8: Don't know much about that world, but one of our friends is quite witchy and she's organized it all.
Speaker 6: There's twenty of us we're going out.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's in store, but I'm very intrigued and very exciting.
Speaker 5: You'll be respecting all the ancient semonies and rituals that people have had for years around this time of year in the land, same in the UK as well all over the world. You'll be tapping into really their sort of indigenous customs as well. You have an amazing Jome. I can't wait here Monday. What you actually do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're going to go out into the forest. That's all I know so far.
Speaker 3: You'll be doing the ritual of something cool.
Speaker 4: Are you camping? Are you staying?
Speaker 6: And we just got a big.
Speaker 5: There's Princess, he ain't no camper and Nora, we and I take it. We all agree now that Jack's left were and doing that camp in show November Lamping or the Airbnb show.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go On podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's go around the team. Now we do this every Friday. We call it double thumbs up. Basically, it's to stop you arguing every Friday and Sunday night on the couch. So hard to agree a TV show that everyone's happy to stream.
Speaker 3: Two from me.
Speaker 5: Just finished this week watching the brilliant fourth season on Amazon Prime of Clarkson's Farm.
Speaker 3: I actually think it's the best thing he's ever done.
Speaker 5: Jeremy and I love top Gear and known him for years and James as well. But I'm telling now Clarkson's Farm what he's done for farmers all around the world. We see how hard they have it, and Jeremy's done a great thing. It's a very funny, heartfelt show. But you know, and he keeps saying constantly, this isn't my living, but this is heartbreaking even for me up against the weather, no matter how hard you were, And he was saying, there's no other job where it's not about your job. It's depending not on what you do about bloody weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Clarkson's Farm, very funny, great fourth season.
Speaker 3: Finished that this week.
Speaker 5: And the other thing we've just started is I would say this is one of the best crime thrillers I've seen in the years. You might have seen everyone's raving them. It's called Department Q. It's new on Netflix. Yes, my god, it's so good. Perhaps you would love this really really really smart, brilliant show, great cast as well. However, I will say this, I watched an episode the other night and it's not a horror move or anything, but it's a chilling thriller. Right, No, No, it's really good. But I had a nightmare. I actually had a nightmare about it that the I can what couldn't find me?
Speaker 3: It is a really full on nightment, you know.
Speaker 5: Out there.
Speaker 8: I still get terrified from nightmare is I will walk out and have to go out into the living room and put a light on to just calm down.
Speaker 5: I had to put the light. I had to put that. Yeah, yeah, and just reground. And normally what I did if I watch a scary TV show and I'll watch an episode of Seinfeld as a kind of a panic. And I didn't do that, and Mummy said to me, you need to watch Seinfelder. You might wet the bed. Pretty boy, I have been growing up. Sarah was right, Wow.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 5: Department Q cannot recommend that enough. Rio, What are you into at the moment?
Speaker 8: I am watching Tires season two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're watching that as well.
Speaker 6: It is a very goodness.
Speaker 5: It's really bad. And I don't know about you, but it was full on the first season.
Speaker 3: This one's worse.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, we watched the second episode.
Speaker 3: Who's in the second episode? I've just first, Oh my god, I made.
Speaker 5: The mistake of watching that with my eighteen year old And she was back from university and five minutes before that she was talking about this essay she's talking about about sex has been popular culture, Dad presses play and it's just like everything she talks about and they go, this is terrible. We didn't turn it off. Yeah, shame of goodness, great standard coming. That isn't the casting that really funny?
Speaker 6: It's brilliant. It's like an X rated version of the Office.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really twenty minute episodes, just setting an a tire place. Very very good. The guy I've never seen him before, the poor little guy there.
Speaker 8: Oh will Yeah, where, he's brilliant.
Speaker 5: He needs to be in a Tarantino movie or something. He's the star of it for me. He's so good. All right.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: PASSI what are you giving your double thumbs up?
Speaker 7: Put across something on YouTube the other day. It's about a documentary that is in the making to find the Gibson guitar that Michael Fox played in in Back to the Future in that scene where they do the prom dance under the ocean. So they've embarked on this massive search to find the red Gibson guitar. So after that scene was shot, which was the very first scene that he did, apparently, because remember they replaced his character.
Speaker 4: He wasn't the original Martin Mick Fly.
Speaker 7: So then they brought Michael in and after the scene was shot, it sort of just disappeared, so it's gone.
Speaker 5: Lewis from Huey Lewis is one of the school teachers behind the desk cameo in it.
Speaker 4: He's part of these bio as well.
Speaker 7: All the stars from the movie come back to launch this massive appeal help us find this red guitar. And they've even launched like a website, so if anyone's had any sightings of it to jump on, can you watch it just on YouTube if you search Lost to the Future.
Speaker 3: You guys, watch more and more YouTube now. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I read the other day that it's now accounts some more streaming the Netflix for the first time. It's going to get bigger and bigger. They think it will overtake all the streaming services, right. Yeah, there's so much stuff.
Speaker 7: I know, it almost seems old school compared to Netflix, but it's really fascinating. So they're making this this bio based on this guitar, so maybe they'll find it.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 7: The other thing this week, producer Caitlin has just about been jumping out of her skin for me, I know, right, She's like absolutely on fire.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what this is. This is a falls on planes, she reckons.
Speaker 7: So her jaunt to Europe, she said, she slept so well on a plane, and I said, please tell me what your secret is, because I never.
Speaker 3: We know what her secret is drinking too much? And it's not a secret. What's that is that? For heard a chunder into on the.
Speaker 7: Plane because she got it at anko so kmart or target and it is basically or target or target because they have anko. Now it's basically an inflatable frame.
Speaker 4: I guess you would call it.
Speaker 3: That looks like a cage for your head.
Speaker 4: It is like a cage.
Speaker 3: Who can sleep? And that medieval talk to.
Speaker 7: Chamber well, she reckons, she got like eight or ten hours.
Speaker 5: No ways buy it, she swears, full stop, without a doubt.
Speaker 7: The inflatable front travel pillow will change your.
Speaker 3: Nah as opposed the fatal rear pillar.
Speaker 8: You look like such a exactly it is.
Speaker 5: I've seen fools with this.
Speaker 3: It's a falls pillow.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to see these people.
Speaker 5: Again because you can't see how that horrible construction.
Speaker 3: How could you relax in that?
Speaker 1: You literally it's all the weight off your body, just body is it?
Speaker 5: You're going to fit your legs and it's like an inflect all MRI scanner.
Speaker 4: You come out with a beautiful neck. I haven't to go to the.
Speaker 5: Beautiful neck.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what ringing now if you've got an ugly ass neck, what does that even mean? We haven't got any listeners to turkeys.
Speaker 4: It's almost like.
Speaker 7: A brace position, isn't it, Caitlin, that he's sleeping in?
Speaker 4: But you swear by it, swear by it.
Speaker 7: It is the only thing that's ever been able to allow me to sleep on a plane and I had eight hours stretched.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what this is. I can see it right now. It's a bogan pillow. Yes, added to my list things. Bogans love this that thing there and also it's just it's so big.
Speaker 8: It's something next to me. Pulled that out.
Speaker 3: You need to go to toilet, you know, and you got to go. Excuse me.
Speaker 5: They're in their head contraction. They can't hear you in there. Have you got a little blowho you can speak to them in rubbish.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: In five weeks time, two of you, Thanks for this show will be at Oasis in Wembley Stadium. The first night of the newly reunited Oasis, the first time the world will have seen them, how they are together after seventeen years apart. Last three days and our big Oasis competition where you pick an Oasis song write your own lyrics. We have another great entry from a guy who sent an amazing entry in yesterday. He's threatening to send a brand new entry every day.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, I know he's really really gunning for it.
Speaker 5: So the last three days. It ends Sunday at midnight. All right, let's try and give someone some good news on a Friday. Two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Vers new Youverirse news? Will you be Patrina Jones Albo CBS you.
Speaker 5: All right? Two thousand dollars has been given away every single show this week. Yes, well that's the SEVENTI is Melbourne Live every night of six on seven and seven plus. We give you a new story from the previous site. You usually got to work out what the story is. You win the money. Today we have Michelle Welcome to the show and Michelle good morning. All right Michelle, So two thousand dollars, it's a lot of money. What would it mean to you?
Speaker 1: Well, I am I'm ready to book my flights to Japan. So I'm desperate for two thousand dollars because it's really expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When do you want to go this year or next year?
Speaker 1: March next year for the cherry blossom?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'd love living into Japan. I'm hoping to go next year. I've always wanted to go and see the cherry blossom, so that'd be amazing.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 5: Now, when you say you're ready to book, do you mean that the only thing that's not stopped you getting the ticket so far is cash is cash.
Speaker 1: We've got the dates peak.
Speaker 3: We have to win you the money.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Michelle, Okay, this is a pretty gettable one.
Speaker 3: Okay you ready to do? Watch the news last night?
Speaker 9: I definitely did.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you might see this story involving a footy legend.
Speaker 7: Paddy Dangerfield, Gelong as captain, is preparing to join an elite group of AFL superstars.
Speaker 4: Patrick Dangerfield will play game.
Speaker 5: Oh we've toned out the autimporn bits. What game milestone is this weekend for Paddy Dangerfield?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was to busy watching his daughter pick his.
Speaker 6: Risk conference.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: Here is the bit his his daughter to go at Chris Scott, who is a little bit late for the press conference, probably running that chief executive job at that company he works for.
Speaker 3: Patrick Dingerfield might be the milestone man, but.
Speaker 7: It was his daughter who stole his spotlight today.
Speaker 3: Chris.
Speaker 5: Yes, a bit cowardly of Dangerfield not to have the balls to set himself to that NARLEYO, but get.
Speaker 3: His kid to do it, telling I don't think that boss you want, she.
Speaker 5: Won't come again.
Speaker 3: Chris.
Speaker 5: Now what milestone game is it this weekend for Patrick Dangerfield?
Speaker 1: I really hope it's three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: You're off to Japan.
Speaker 3: You can see the cherry blossoms.
Speaker 5: Book your tickets today. You've just won two thousand dollars wor Michelle. That's nice, so cool you get to have your dream chip. I'm so glad you're the last winner of the week. It's such a lovely thing you're going to go and do. What an amazing experience you have seeing the cherry blossoms in Japan.
Speaker 1: And I got up ten minutes earlier to leave ten minutes earlier to do that to ring the show.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh, thank you for your commitment to the show. What a pilgrimage that's been that extra ten minutes. Oh what a human sacrifice. One day we'll be watching a film about that. That's ten minutes, ten minutes to victory all the difference.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does now, Michelle. So who's going to be taken with you?
Speaker 6: Am I Milway?
Speaker 5: No? Well, listen, book your tickets today, have a fantastic time, okay, and have a great weekend. Well done, thank you all right, So thanks to seventies Melbourne Live every night. Check it out tonight at six on seven and seven plus the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What a time it is to be alive Right now.
Speaker 5: In Patsy's News twenty minutes ago, I'm still trying to be okay with Donald Trump saying he's going to decide during the next two weeks what he's going to do about Iran, Like he's going to just put a post it note here on my yeah Iran question mark.
Speaker 3: I can't. I would love to get into it this weekend.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I've got some friends coming over tonight for dinner and we're just going to Netflix and chill and then I'm playing golf all weekend. So it's really and there's a lot going on right now. You know, I want to pick out some new furnishings for the Oval office as well. But I promise you I will get back to you within the next two weeks.
Speaker 3: He had about Iran.
Speaker 8: He hadn't said anything for about it for a while, and now everyone was waiting on his next social media post, and it was about two new flag poles in the White House front yard.
Speaker 5: And saying how he doesn't care for Bruce Springs so music. He will not be going to go and see. It's different me from nowhere anyway. Nothing scary about any of this, of course, Christian, thank you very much of this week's double thumbs up. We just finished watching Cobra on SBS. Great cast, really good show. We've already seen Department Q.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't ruin it.
Speaker 5: What are eating your own double thumbs up? Then, I gotta be honest when I read your text there. Originally I was rushing through it and I thought it said you'd finished Cobram, and I was like, wait, there's a TV show up, the Olive Oil Wakers there on the Murray River, the Olive Oil Wars in Victoria. I'd watched that Cobram. Christian even watched it. You must watch Mobland on Paramount Plus. I've already seen it. Actually, I was talking about it a couple of weeks ago, Marcus. I packed you under covers the Hanigan's one rut down.
Speaker 3: If you missed it.
Speaker 5: That's how that break went, roughly, Christian Mike Cleanser After anything Scary is also Seinfeld. Sometimes I'll chuck in and in between us in between us still really really funny anytime you watch that show. I don't think any TV show has really nailed how fell and grubby teenage boys are in between. Such a relentlessly funny, funny show. Christian, I've already seen The Department. Q so didn't so late today. What did we do then? I was too busy yesterday watching fifty seven times the trailer for Deliver Me from Nowhere for the Springsteen movie with Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 3: That looks incredible. Do you see yesterday, Pats?
Speaker 7: I did see it, Yeah, Oh my god, it looks brilliant, it does She didn't.
Speaker 4: No, I did. I didn't see it.
Speaker 7: I just off taken though, like he doesn't. I'm concerned that he doesn't quite use the sex appeal on the screen.
Speaker 3: Oh, I ask a gay man.
Speaker 6: Yes it was.
Speaker 5: I'm not any married, but I was oozing. I was like, he's got this muscular film.
Speaker 9: See it.
Speaker 7: I see it, so I will see it, but I hope I won't be disappointed.
Speaker 3: Way, oh my, how about that next? How do you get a neck that thicker? Muscular?
Speaker 6: They should have neck.
Speaker 5: Exercises going on this week, gym. I need some neck exercises.
Speaker 7: Look, if I was waiting, you know, as I looked at him, I thought, where's the chisel jaw?
Speaker 4: They should have given him a little bit of you know what she.
Speaker 5: Came because I was actually really impressed. I thought he's really nailed a facial expression of Springsteen and his voice when he's singing. Even Springsteen said yesterday when he's watching some of the rushes back the Outstakes, he couldn't work out what was his voice? White?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 5: Okay, well opened Springsteen's oozing about Jemmy Springsteen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I just done.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, give it an watch. He's a repairman appearing the whole.
Speaker 5: Don't do we all have in us? Oh my god? But not Trump. I'll get back to you the next two weeks time. Anyway, where were we Oasis London five weeks time, seem to win.
Speaker 10: It's got your TICKID yeah, record your rentry.
Speaker 6: You could be that when.
Speaker 5: Oaitis Live Reunited twenty five. They're here in October and November Marvel Stadium. The final tickets for the third show November fourth, now on sale at livenation dot com dot au. However, we want to send you way before, months before they make it out to Europe and then Australia and New Zealand. London, that's where you want to be five weeks time, first night in London, Wembley's Stadium. It is going to be huge. It is actually history happening in front of your very eyes. I am so, so so jealous. It's going to be hard to give this away next week because I would have done anything to actually try and be there. But what an amazing experience you're going to have summertime in London. I have a great time in London anyway. But the big thing Oasis reunited. If you're a fan, it doesn't get any bigger this than seeing them together. I can only imagine what the noise is going to be like at Wembley Stadium when they.
Speaker 3: Walk on stage together.
Speaker 5: What is the first song they're going to launch into and the crowd is going to erupt and you animate whoever you take with you, you will be there. It's five weeks time now. The deadline is this Sunday midnight for your entries. We've been asking to find an Oasis song, any single one, put your own words to it and send it into us.
Speaker 3: We've had so many great entries.
Speaker 5: We had a brilliant one yesterday from Dave doing supersonic sending.
Speaker 8: To Wemble.
Speaker 6: Christian. I'm begging please.
Speaker 11: I'm seeing in on the duney dreaming of the money that the back kids when they did even.
Speaker 3: Me the sh.
Speaker 6: No point turning that out.
Speaker 3: We know what he said.
Speaker 5: We're swearing ourselves. This is very good.
Speaker 6: The kids will follows.
Speaker 11: My friend said, they come with me and sit on the plane to.
Speaker 5: Why really very very good? Real?
Speaker 3: How many hours have they got into the deadline Sunday?
Speaker 6: Sixty five hours and one minute now?
Speaker 5: Could of you have picked various The same few songs keep coming up, like wonder Wall and also this one by Oasis.
Speaker 3: She's a lecturer.
Speaker 5: We've thrown a whole load of you like you're all singing together like a we are the world.
Speaker 10: Is got some tickets.
Speaker 8: Oh call us some what eccentric?
Speaker 5: They are?
Speaker 1: All worlds.
Speaker 3: Were weeks.
Speaker 6: And all you be real not in family.
Speaker 3: Cans hey.
Speaker 5: We said from day one, this isn't a talent competition. This is not a talent competition. And the only one I can ever prove that to you is Greg. I would like to leave this passion.
Speaker 3: Well it isn't even passion.
Speaker 1: I can feel it.
Speaker 3: You get the idea.
Speaker 5: Email me your entry over the weekend. You've got to tour midnight Sunday to win it. Good luck, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 3: That's enough now, Greg's bedtime.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast Christian.
Speaker 5: That's a pillow that Pats have brought on some pressure, the flight pillow that contraptions we had to put up with an hour ago.
Speaker 3: I took it on a plane and Lady Tom I wasn't going to use it. Oh really, it was benned in case.
Speaker 5: Of an emergency, as I said, trying to clamber over somewhere their head stuck in that inflatable vice. But she said I could use as a footrest.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but again you free, you're gonna get multi use. See what we bring to the table.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So eight o'clock this morning, the Royal Urban Hospital home lot with grand prize.
Speaker 3: It is the big draw.
Speaker 5: Going to be calling one of you live to say that, no, biggie, but you've won a four and a half million dollar grand price home, a fully furnished mats at home in Sorrento, five bedrooms, five bathrooms. You also get one hundred thousand dollars in cuhold as well, Paul, and of course a poul house with a pool and it's a straight away from the beautiful Sorrento Beach as well. This is an insane price mental and we're giving it away at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: Lives.
Speaker 5: You can literally hear somebody's life change. It could be someone who's listening to me right now on their way to work or getting ready to do the school run, and that it's going to be before and after in an hour's time, their life before it and afterwards, whether they go and live in it for a year or like most people, they sell it. But anyway, it's an incredible prize and we're doing it this morning just after Patsy's news at.
Speaker 3: A right now.
Speaker 5: Patsy had something yesterday that is underrated, So this morning we want to ask you, what else do you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Patsy, share us what share it?
Speaker 4: What was so underrated? Never underrate a Servo sandwich.
Speaker 5: They are the best.
Speaker 4: They are so.
Speaker 7: Best, the freshest, most scrumdily yumptious sandwiches you will ever scrumbus pop. I had to fuel on the way home or I wouldn't have got home, and it was lunchtime. I hadn't even eaten for the day, and I thought, you know what, I'll grab a quick samwich.
Speaker 5: Being behind that lay perhaps when she's hungry. It's the worst kind of not furiosa angry pats.
Speaker 4: So I got an egg and lettuce.
Speaker 6: No, that's a brave choice.
Speaker 4: I'm not allowed to cook it at home because whenever.
Speaker 7: I boil eggs everyone complains.
Speaker 5: Enough my wife because she still does his Keto diet right, and it's changed life, right, no migraines to that. But she has to have a lot of these kind of foods like boil boiling eggs. So give me like a half hour warning. So why will then get the car keys and actually leave the house, like, go and take the dog for a walk about an hour and then she gets going. Most of the smell's gone, there's still some and it's I come in. I'm trying heaving, going to an old nana's house. Yes, two smells so that bald eggs and boiled cabbage. It's the smell of old people, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yah?
Speaker 7: This sandwich was magnificent and the ratio of the mayo to the egg, to the lettuce to the bread is just absolutely perfect.
Speaker 3: I'm throwing it. I'm chucking that all over the West Gates.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful. Never underestimate a servo sandwich. They're cheap, they're fresh, they weren't cheap.
Speaker 5: And just instant. What about the Maca's breakfast that is sausage muffin. I had one last Sunday, haven't had one in months. Just you get it ready within what two minutes? It's a couple of bucks, it is. I pulled over it in that moment. It's like, actually said to my wife, it's one of the best males.
Speaker 3: She was like, you just hungover. That's also true.
Speaker 5: But right now this feels like top five eating experience of my life happened?
Speaker 3: Is I had the double sausage as well. It's so good. No, get that egg out, Patsy can have my egg.
Speaker 5: All right? What else do you think is underrated? Give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell shown podcast.
Speaker 5: Christ and I tell you what's underrated? The series The Nanny. Oh yes, fran Dreshler about what ninety three is?
Speaker 3: That is a blast on the pote.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 8: Actually on my Samsung TV there is a twenty four hour The Nanny Channel.
Speaker 5: I've got TV.
Speaker 3: They've got these new random channels. There's a Dave Lettterman one.
Speaker 5: Yes, obviously I love, but you obviously like the Nanny Channel, which is their own in life.
Speaker 6: And it's also one for Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. It feels like they brought back catalog like shows on the nineties. Dog that Bound Hunter was huge, but it was like it must have been fifty twenty years ago. And also didn't it end in some sort of scandal. I don't need to google, but I just it's like he I put in a field with like Hulk Hogan. Yes, I don't know why I wouldn't advised they did the DNA, you know, the DNA ancestry. They were cousins, absolutely kissing cousins. Underrated than Nanny? Is that like ninety three ninety four.
Speaker 8: Huge in Australia. I know it wasn't as big overseas, but Australians lucky.
Speaker 5: You know. I'd never heard of it until I moved here and it was like catnit, you didn't get a nanny with that?
Speaker 4: Do you remember Niles the butler? Was it Niles?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember he came on a publicity tour.
Speaker 6: In the speak in Australia.
Speaker 4: Surely like packed out one of the stags.
Speaker 5: Jad is bouncing down, up and down in a chair right now. It's either the melotonians wearing off on the jet lag. Yeah, I bet you love the nanny.
Speaker 7: Absolutely loved it the nanny name friend Yes, and I guess, yeah, guess.
Speaker 5: I did not know that when I asked some morning was underrated? We get the Nanny would be the first one, Thank you very much, Marianne. Yes, Christian underrated. Another TV show actually Alone Australia SBS on demand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got into just a couple years ago.
Speaker 5: Alone is a great series that's such a great show, Richard, great idea, the reason why we're talking about what was underrated. Patsy, where are you? I know you love you coffee in the morning. Yeah, and I was talking about the milk breakfast and the old sausage muff and I love that. Just a couple of bucks, Yeah, there's seven eleven coffee. Yeah, I can't go No three dollars. I can get a quick instant larte.
Speaker 3: That just does it for me.
Speaker 4: It couldn't possibly be as good as like a proper It's good enough.
Speaker 3: It's good enough.
Speaker 8: Scared to say it in such a coffee obsessed city like it. It's just as good as a barista coffee.
Speaker 4: It's just as well juries out.
Speaker 5: I will have to try return.
Speaker 3: And it's like Melbourne's reputation is self inflated.
Speaker 5: No it is. When I got here, it was like every other place, going the world's greatest coffee.
Speaker 3: You can't say that about yourself. I can't go Yo, world's greatest radio t J.
Speaker 5: I can't say I can't say that about myself. Everywhere here it's like where's where was it? Where's the judging results?
Speaker 6: Objective?
Speaker 5: Well, we just had a chat Sounds today and We're like make the world script. It was right, it's good enough coffee or something.
Speaker 6: Is good enough.
Speaker 4: When I get up at that hour of the day, my first coffee has to be perfect.
Speaker 6: You not anymore?
Speaker 1: I die.
Speaker 5: There's not many places if do you want? Will you make yourself one?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 4: I have a coffee bag.
Speaker 5: Get you're going to.
Speaker 3: Judge us, udge us at seven eleven?
Speaker 5: No, it's besides no, no, no, it's a goon bag of coffee cruise in the title bag. Wow, w wow, this is.
Speaker 3: Huge an in sundry chat now on the line right now.
Speaker 5: The reason what we're talk about underrated as Patsy had a Servo Classic service station Sandwich yesterday and listening to all this, what are the odds? Is Karen Karen, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys here you're going yeah, good cat Karen.
Speaker 5: By the way, where do you stand on seven eleven coffee? It's good enough, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I make me own in the morning.
Speaker 5: If you're driving around in it bit sluggish, it just hits it.
Speaker 1: No, No, definitely got to go my marker.
Speaker 3: Okay, now listen, tell Passy what you do for living? What do you deliver I delivered.
Speaker 1: The saying is.
Speaker 4: You're the lady.
Speaker 5: She's on loan. Those egg and cress ones right now.
Speaker 1: The carried egg, yes, the best.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it sounds like a sex thing that I do not want to try. I am not curious with the old curried egg.
Speaker 6: Great fresh, Karen.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. I even deliver them on a public holiday, so that you're cummings are full.
Speaker 6: Wow, that is awesome.
Speaker 3: And you pulled over right now, you're delivering right now.
Speaker 1: I'm in my little pie face truck.
Speaker 5: They always cheer me up when I see that pie face in a bag. A little smile.
Speaker 3: That does it for me.
Speaker 1: Mine's got the big smiley on it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and tell me Karen, So what are you got? You got the curried egg.
Speaker 1: Yep, we've got the cheese, tomato and ham. Yeah, that's all your regular ones. Your chicken sit towards coal floor.
Speaker 3: That's her for the fancy people. All right, Karen, thank you very much. You cool. Have a lovely weekend. You to tell you what's going to happen on Monday. Tea. Two things. We're going to get free seven eleven coffee, okay, when I mean, oh no, no, no, no, no no, I had you o yes, no you've opted out.
Speaker 5: No no, no no, you have said you're not a believer for the rest of us believers. Seven eleven here my words. Bring it Monday, you'll hear the love.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Morning to Ross Bradley, Christian, I with Patsy three a m. Victoria coffee bag beats Macus and seven eleven coffee hands down, Christian, I'm with you and Rio seven eleven coffee is one hundred percent good. The sandwiches are underrated, Patsy. They make the best egg and lettuce sandwich. Know more about egg and lettus. It's make me want to dry heath. I've got the phone call that changes some many life in twenty minutes time.
Speaker 3: I can't be dry heaving you.
Speaker 5: Letters together, Christian, I also agree seven eleven coffee is underrated. Adam is suggesting that Patsy does a taste test. Oh yes, all right, let's line it up for Monday team Okay. Mark thinks Red Rooster is underrated and still the best to ever underrated is though.
Speaker 3: Nanny, you haven't lived you a nice chicken chili rap thing. It is very, very good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, then People's Playlist where from eight every Friday we give you a theme.
Speaker 3: You pick all the songs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they were listening and calling and choose and no the music and just when hit eight, somebody.
Speaker 6: Pay the station Charny play the People's play Listen, Christian.
Speaker 5: Calling right now?
Speaker 6: When help Christian big the songs for Friday show?
Speaker 5: All right now? The theme of this one, it's got a bit confused in the post show meeting yesterday.
Speaker 3: And it's not my idea. It's a very very good idea.
Speaker 5: I love the idea still, I've got my suggestions. But it actually came from a producer Tina, who from now on is known as Inspector Pikachuw for reasons I can't go into.
Speaker 3: You had to be there.
Speaker 5: If you were there, you go. You nailed it again, Christian.
Speaker 3: Inspect to Picachow, now, Inspector Pikachew. What is the thing?
Speaker 12: It's songs associated with life in the titles.
Speaker 3: So much association. So but what does that mean?
Speaker 12: So songs that have life living, live, alive, dead, dead, dead or alive, so anything to do with all forms of life?
Speaker 5: Yes, correct, it's a very long title for me to keep saying it's not a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of told is it that?
Speaker 5: You know? On the radio they hear every every other word the Oasis, London, I get it, songs to do with living life, alive dead, correct, gotcha? All right, thank you very much, and spent to Picachow. It's on a case right now. All right, So Patsy, you hear all that? Yeah, I did? What's the song? What do we get?
Speaker 4: Well, it's pretty obvious. I've had the time of my life.
Speaker 3: It's always really shown that you'll just take the old one on.
Speaker 5: One, Why take a back?
Speaker 6: Why for that high hanging?
Speaker 3: It might come up with something you haven't heard a while.
Speaker 7: One of the very few songs whose like the first verse is actually the chorus like first line first.
Speaker 3: You're right, yeah, you know what this is is the egger Lettuce.
Speaker 4: It is sick movie.
Speaker 5: Thank you very available.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't an afterthought.
Speaker 7: They only picked the song the night before they filmed that sort of final scene in the hit movie.
Speaker 3: All right, they couldn't. They couldn't have been sent great, we all have to do that.
Speaker 5: You don't get it. It's that preference, isn't voting? Isn't it yet?
Speaker 3: A second or third. All right, we'll go with Bell and Jennifer Rio. What have you got.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was the same in the UK, but in the early two thousands, the stranglehold that this man had over suburban mums.
Speaker 5: And were talking Ronan even bigger and Mark twinkly eyed Irish one. Yes, it was like a pied piper, you know, they had the pied piper in his homeland in Ireland. And then he took his flute excuse me, and we played it all the piping ladies.
Speaker 6: My mum was obsessed. I can still see that.
Speaker 8: I don't know what album was. It had a red cover face on the front. She looked at that album in ways that she never looked at my dad.
Speaker 3: It was wow, great Friday Vibe song.
Speaker 6: This is not an after thought, No, no, and luck is a roller coaster.
Speaker 5: You know. We had ron In on the show last year and he was He was a blast, wasn't He was really good. I remember we used to do two rival radio shows. We're in the same building, right, He studios beneath mine, right, and the member wants to promote him starting to do his breakfast radio show. The first day he was on a roller coaster. Guess what he was singing?
Speaker 3: You know where they got the idea from. Perhaps he's perhaps he's one on one of radio.
Speaker 5: Is alright, songs to do with living, life, alive, death, birth?
Speaker 6: Okay, what to say?
Speaker 5: One? One? Yeah, you can't beat them? Join him? That's what I say? Who wants to watch you on Friday? Cadies? Have when I've been spent? You're welcome radio free, winning on a Friday? Break winning on a Friday? Or what about this food fighters? Turns out he really likes his food the band that collects it. He really likes his poo book under the rule on the long the day, great chugging guitar intro and then.
Speaker 3: This big moment coming up. This is the sound of the weekend.
Speaker 5: All right, what have you got? Thirteen fifty five twenty two Inspector picachuw already forgotten? What is the title to those one? Songs?
Speaker 3: In the title that say.
Speaker 4: Life, Living, Dead, Born?
Speaker 5: It's getting better as we go along. What's he going to be in fifteen minutes time? And by the way, I like that you're offside of Kaitlan just punched you in the arm to say he's talking to you. Give her a dead answers. Now, that's how Bulgan's run the show, and I haven't got a problem with it, all right, thirteen fifty five, twenty two.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All Right so today. Then on the People's Playlist, inspect of pickachew. It's songs in the title.
Speaker 12: That say life, living, alive, dead born You got it?
Speaker 5: God play adventure of a lifetime for sure. Pick a clip that doesn't have Chris Martin singing. It was this the outro Chrishi out He's broken up with a coach of Fanny. He can't be bothered to sing my Heartbroke Everything, Born this Way? Yes, Yes, Friday Vibes, bit time, pup the BPM. You know I love this song and I'm glad the people out there also have a candle for this.
Speaker 3: Motor Heads take it away, Lemmy.
Speaker 6: This is a song at a trivia night two weeks ago because of you.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's when I listened to on the way into work. And then on the other end of the spectrum living is Alive. You say, oh yeah. Now, I don't like to reveal my hand right now, but I'm telling you where there's no way we don't get through the next hour without this, especially after non stop watching that trainer yesterday. I'm sorry, guys, you don't like it, get your own radio show. This is Jammie and White doing it.
Speaker 3: The rest of it is all up for grabs.
Speaker 5: I'm putting my towel down on the beach. Tom.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show, guy, Christian Tom. I have you had a great week?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: What should we play? Duil the next hour?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: How about always look on the bright side of life.
Speaker 5: Always look on always pretty laid back. I'll make Tom in it so start Friday.
Speaker 3: I wasn't one. I was going to say, Martin, what do you think we should play? Good morning Martin? Good morning guys. Here are I'm good Martin? That's the corn the show. What would you love to?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 9: One covers two of them Believe and Let Die by Guns and Rises.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I don't expect to pick it to be very happy.
Speaker 5: This is a big, epic, epic cover of it. Martin. I love it, Thank you very much. Enjoy weekend. Okay, good morning, good morning, happy happy fry ak and are you taking us to the eighties?
Speaker 3: What would you love me to play?
Speaker 1: Life in the Northern Town Stream Academy.
Speaker 3: Brilliant song. Also in Fairest Buter's day off.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 5: Beautiful kind of They're called the Dream Academy. There's a dreamy ethereal thing all to this. Yes. Oh, I'll be voting in space. Love it?
Speaker 3: Okay, great song.
Speaker 5: Have a lovely weekend, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Brendan, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys. Happy Friday, Happy Friday, man, be man.
Speaker 3: What should we play?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What about to be with Tom Cochran Life as a Highway.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is such a great song. I love this song. I know it's chiddy today, but the sun's up, It's Friday, the weekend is ahead of us. Be dog.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for that one. Let's go one last one in Andrea.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning guys. How are we very good? Andrew?
Speaker 3: How's your week? Ben?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not too bad?
Speaker 3: Give it a mark out five this week?
Speaker 1: Oh well, gos Frady Flakes.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see if we can get up to a four next week. I'll do what I can all right, now, Hey, Andrew, what would you like me to play?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have bon Jovi gener alive.
Speaker 3: Example, what about you? Chris Martin?
Speaker 5: Where is he? You know what? He's doing. He's doing that little dancing duce until now we've got time.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, this is live radio. The reason I'm saying that is because anything can happen. It has over the last couple of years of making these incredible phone calls. It's the RMH Home Lottery, Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery, Big grand price. Thank you to everyone who has entered. Know that you are raising money for a really really magical place as well that did really important vital work. That's the most important thing to remember. The prize we're about to give away in the next few seconds of live radio is this.
Speaker 3: Four point four million dollar grand price home.
Speaker 5: It's a fully funished Matt's a home, fully funished in surrenter beautiful place in Currento. I'm talking a street away from Sorrento Beach, five bedrooms, five bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Did I mention the one hundred thousand dollars worth of gold a poll?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Have you got that pool you need at a house? There's a poorhouse. This is the big prize. Someone's about to win right now. All we have is a name and a number. We're about to.
Speaker 5: Call them right now and before we make the call. Over the last couple years of do and there's sometimes people have big reactions. Most often are just stunned. They're just stunned because if actually, if anyone did call you out the blue, a lot of times they've forgotten they've even got the ticket. There's very few people who are actually waiting for the call right now. One hundred percent Christians calling me, so anything could happen. All right, let's make the call right now. Rio, You've got the number.
Speaker 6: I've got the number. I'm calling now.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, hello, yeah, Hello, who's this? Who is this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: You tell me who this is? First? Is this Julia? Yes, Julia?
Speaker 5: Do you know what today is?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you know what today is? It's a big moment. Today.
Speaker 5: You've done something a while ago or maybe recently, and then today you find something out about the thing that you did. Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Is it lottery?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: What do you think you've won? You won a house?
Speaker 5: Yes? So serious?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Udia, you won the big prize. It doesn't come any bigger. Okay, so who you where are you right now?
Speaker 5: I know this is big news, but yeah, you've won yet the four and a half million dollar grand prize. That beautiful beach house in Sorrento is now yours. Congratulations, Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Say so are you a home? Are you at work?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm at home. I'm drinking my coffee.
Speaker 5: You're drinking your coffee. Are you sat down and you stood up celebrating?
Speaker 1: I am so shocked, guys.
Speaker 9: So yeah, probably will be something and now celebration.
Speaker 5: Julio, tell us, have you got kids? You got a family?
Speaker 1: I have a husband and I have a dog.
Speaker 5: Well, there's two other rooms that are going to be emptying. This is a five bedroom home that you've won.
Speaker 9: Yes, I will think about it.
Speaker 5: What will we do? Yes, well you and your husband can have a bedroom each, and then the dog can have three different rooms, you know, maybe one the weekend, like a weekend room to go to.
Speaker 3: But do you remember buying your ticket? But yeah, you've won the big grand prize.
Speaker 9: Hulia, Oh my god, that's shocking.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 9: Yes, I remember I've been buying ticket, but I forgot about day. I didn't know today.
Speaker 5: See you sat there innitially just having your coffee this morning, just woken up.
Speaker 9: Yes, what's totally not expecting anything.
Speaker 5: And then tell me, what did you have planned today? Because now the rest of your day is going to be completely different. But what was today going to be?
Speaker 9: Ah, I'm a psychotherapist, so it probably will happen anyway. I have my day booked with my clients, so I will be working, but I will be definitely very happy psychotherapist.
Speaker 5: But then if I'm going in to see you on a Friday, I've got some stuff going on, and then you're just sat there graining.
Speaker 3: I'm going listen, Julia, I don't think you're.
Speaker 5: Really taking in what I'm saying right now, my psychotherapist friend, you appear to be very very happy.
Speaker 3: You're sat there.
Speaker 5: Thinking I want to fall and half millions dollar hout. It's going to be hard. It's going to be very hard today.
Speaker 3: Oh my goods.
Speaker 9: Undeliverable?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, So is your husband around? Is he at home or is he at work? Is he out about walking dog? He's walking?
Speaker 9: Yes, show when you get him back with back of which number two and I will give him good news.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it's very very good news to actually say someone as they're just like taking their shoes off and putting the.
Speaker 3: Dog lead away. By the way, you're not going to leave.
Speaker 5: What's just happened, Julia, congratulations, thank you so much much. No, no, no, it's it's amazing news.
Speaker 3: You really deserve it. Another fact, you're going.
Speaker 5: To go and help people today as well as a as a psychotherapist as well.
Speaker 3: It's really need in the world right now.
Speaker 5: So congratulations and I look forward to I wish I could eves drop you. You and your husband talking about this later when he comes in from walking the dog.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. My hands shaking.
Speaker 3: That's right, list leave you to have that that coffee.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, all right, well done, Congratulations, well done, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: We I actually thought she took it the most calm out of any of them we've spoken to over the last seven years.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast seveny.
Speaker 5: Years have been doing this phone calls twice a year. No one's ever ever picked up the phone. Who is this? How do you on? Here's add walgging done okay. Bruce Springsteen Born to Run. You have three days left to win. The biggest prize were given away on the show this year. We're flying you out to London to go and see Oasis first night, Oasis Reunited back together again after seventeen years, not just a part, actually real genuine animosity. No, we can't even in the same room together, we can't even have Christmases together, genuinely a really sad story. It looked like the end of the Oasis story and the amazing sort of super and overrun that they actually went on together was actually going to be more about the story that their two brothers fell out and couldn't get back together again. So it was really such big news last year because it was so unexpected. These days, there's so many rumors and hype. Stuff gets leaked out. It came left field, it came out of nowhere last year, and it shook the world that they were actually going to do this. And then the world's like, well, they won't even make it through rehearsals, And now it is it's a couple of weeks away. What was last year is now next month, and so we got this amazing prize sending out to London. The first night on stage at Wembley Stadium, when those two Canagher brothers are on that same stage together, it is going to be electrifying. You're going to be there with whoever you want to take with you three days left to sing it and win it with Oasis, seem to win.
Speaker 10: It's got your tick, kid, Yeah, record your rentry.
Speaker 6: You could be that wemy.
Speaker 3: Closing date is this weekend. It's Sunday at midnight, picking.
Speaker 5: Aways the song. Put your own words to it. This is about passion, It's about making us feel something, it's about making us laugh. Since we started us a week and a half ago. Thank you very much, she evy on this work so hard, re recording right your entries, recording them on your phone, emailing.
Speaker 3: It to me. Last three days is still wide open.
Speaker 5: There's been two or three songs that most of you are gone for and I've loved this just playing back so many different ways, hearing your very human voices to your take of the Gallagher brothers. We put a whole load of you together again. I'm going to call this to wonder Wolf singers. It's a load of you all doing your lines from wonder Wolf.
Speaker 6: Two days going to.
Speaker 1: Be the day in that London product for you.
Speaker 9: So now, what did all that realize?
Speaker 1: What I gotta do?
Speaker 6: I believe in bonding, worry.
Speaker 5: I'm a roster he now.
Speaker 9: And all the gaits I want to be of blinding.
Speaker 2: In Galaho's Blood inde binding.
Speaker 5: I'm sure about that line.
Speaker 3: Gallagher's Blood.
Speaker 4: Good fine to describe you, but the non love.
Speaker 5: Altogether now.
Speaker 3: Exactly the Beast boys, but.
Speaker 5: Makes Patsy sound good. I love this. Three days left? Have you got this kind of passion?
Speaker 3: Make your entry?
Speaker 5: Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. We're finding the winner next week.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 5: I should I make a note remember to pick a winner today?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday was he?
Speaker 5: Who's you kaboozie? I warned you all right, turns out you were lactose intolerance.
Speaker 3: I actually we heard it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Today though, today though, everything's going to be good, new days and new days and new done.
Speaker 3: Prison movies?
Speaker 5: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 5: What do you get me to say? The thing I should I said yesterday? Someone's written on here in capitals. No, you've done that. They know you to try and trip you up. Right.
Speaker 3: I was going to help you through the next twenty minutes. You're now alone in the world of pain.
Speaker 6: You've made a very big solitary.
Speaker 2: You are, okay.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your prison movies to down the time waster.
Speaker 5: What about when Harry met Sally Gold Edwards, Shankhands, Silver, Debbie did time, Gold Jack, don't reach you for that bar of soap, Bronze for funny and the curious.
Speaker 3: Conviction of Benjamin bas To Gold.
Speaker 5: All right, Rio, what have you got?
Speaker 3: Prison movies?
Speaker 8: Leelo and Snitch, Oh very good, Gold, Along came Parole, Silver, Big, Martha's House, Oh very good, Martha Stewart's Yeah, gold smart, and you've got jail.
Speaker 5: You've got jail Basic. It's one oh one our cold mate. All right, So Texas yours four seventy five three, one oh four three. We're looking for your prison movies.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Prison Movies Best in Show two hundred and fifty dollars spent at cocon dot com. The reason why we're doing this I got an email two days ago from Sam, who works at Portfit at PRISM. Send tough time for them there at the moment prison's shutting down the end of the year. Been working there a couple of years and Sam is now at work listening. Oh great, Christian, We're all at work. Everyone is listening, locked in. Thank you very much for giving us our own time waster. Now, listen what I'm doing for Sam. We're in prison movies. That's Sam's job. If you would love us to dedicate a time waster to your job, by all means, it's wide open, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Sam is listening on a computer. We were wondering about it yesterday.
Speaker 5: No phone's allowed to work for very obvious qu yep, I guess so yeah? And are we down to mark Sam's first entry? Yeah, from a maximum security prison right now inside the Big House, Sharp shank redemption.
Speaker 6: Pretty good, Silver plus, Sam?
Speaker 5: Is that the spirit we need from you today?
Speaker 3: You've got a Friday heavy?
Speaker 5: Hopefully there's none of that, all right, let's do it them prison movies, op and Slammer.
Speaker 6: Oh good, silver plus.
Speaker 3: That is very good.
Speaker 5: Alcatraz and the Chipmunks. Yeah, silver dude, where's my conjugal visit?
Speaker 3: Is that stuff true? Is it a reward for good behavior? When they get what do they get? Like a rumors? There are a cottage there that they're allowed to wander.
Speaker 5: Down to snowy rivers.
Speaker 3: Instead of close all the lads outside and go black hawk pat down. Oh gold, Sleepless in Port Philip Silver.
Speaker 5: You've got gel silver, conjugal Visit Air gold. That's very good, Adam, pitch perfect to the judge and get released the clank panther Oh gold. Soap dropping that is amazing, very funny.
Speaker 3: That is Joshua, Joshua, the Warden of oz Oh.
Speaker 5: Also good gold, Ferris Bueller's Time Off for Good Behavior silver feedom Buler's Day Off silver and capone booth set of phone booth capone.
Speaker 6: Yes silver fuss.
Speaker 5: I think we know the winner, is it Joshua, Yes, soap dropping high Yes word Joshua, You're the winner today. All right, you have three days left to win your way to London in five weeks. Time to go and see Oasis live on Wembley Stadium. The competition is wide open.
Speaker 10: Send me you Janelates Waking we Wemble.
Speaker 5: Callaghan Frans free nights that day.
Speaker 4: I hope they control bearing another system.
Speaker 3: Years is not the answer, brilliant lyrics. So far.
Speaker 5: Is what the world is And midnight on Sunday email me or entry Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend. Take care The
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show podcast,