Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a Christian O'Connell show. We are back now, Patsy. You know you're talking about Jap Black and the news there swimming up on the Gold Coast. I think he's here with Paul Rudd. It's the sort of thing over the weekend they were they're filming an a condom line up on the Gold Coast with Paul Rud in the water as well. He might have been looking after the valuables. You know, do not hush the locals here, Jack, you know, I know you Kung Fu Panda, but they're a bit rough up here at schoolies as well. I'll watch the hotel room key and the wallet and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I think it's the tone with which he said Jack like's been spotted in the water, like he wasn't meant to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah news. And then one of my friends saw tennis legend Andy Murray over the weekend, not at the AO, at Melbourne's Central Shopping. I mean, does this mean like when they're not playing right because Djokovic now I think it is through the quarterfons. What do they do? They just go shopping. Will they go to Chaddy or go and take in Great Ocean Road? What did they actually do? Going to go down the Ocean road? They're going to play the next When is Jokovic? Twelve apostles? I've got fifteen miss calls? So when when he When will someone like Djokovic be playing next?
Speaker 3: They play every second day, so he has actually technically got a shopping day.
Speaker 1: He's got Ony s advised if you see him. Also at Melbourne Central. He heard from Marry Murray there's some great sales on at the moment in January.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be there, not probably with Tony Jones, but he will be. He might be out there shopping.
Speaker 1: What is tones thing? What did he say? And Jokovic is living up to his joker man title? No not not really. He really has had a No, he's allowed to do the jokes, but jokes about him. Okay, So what did Tony Jones do? Tony?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was going to say, my opinion was feeling mild.
Speaker 1: You know, Tony, don't you?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I used to, but this is like the Magic Circle news. Who sees news? They look after each other. I just thought he was probably egging him off those smolly old Serbs the tennis that day.
Speaker 3: Actually patch Yeah, no, I just thought he was joker.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think he's been a bit prickly, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Rio?
Speaker 3: What exactly was said?
Speaker 1: You say?
Speaker 3: You say, well, there were certainly in fans behind him, and Tony Jones was making up his own sole he's improing his own song like no vaks stings Novaks overrated, kick him out, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: We've got the audio here, We've got the audio here, this is Channel nine. Is Tony Jones, the.
Speaker 3: Novak Djokovic fans there in full voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chances are quite exurely Novak, he's overrated. No Vaksa has been no back kicking out. Oh I'm glad they can't hear me.
Speaker 1: He's still offensive though, is it? No, it's not offensive. It's not like the way that Djokovic was talking about it. Here.
Speaker 2: The reason why I did not do an interview with this because a few days ago a famous sports drennan is here from Australia to Channel nine, decided to mock Serbian fans and he made insulting and offensive comments towards me. So I was hoping he's going to apologize in public, which he hasn't done yet. Night into the Channel.
Speaker 1: Nine Listen, do you know what Tony? You've done? Channel nine and all of you is a big favorite. Jokovic is just done as crap, Isn't he amazing? I don't care. I don't want him on the show. He's done as ship to a Christian O'Connell show podcast