Speaker 1: It's six am. Kiss breaks.
Speaker 2: He's nice all good.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, good morning of thanks to Chemist's Warehouse. My key here on your number one hit music station. You're on Kiss, Amy Girard and Brooklyn back after the school holidays. You're stuck with just me until then. Well, no, all the Kiss teams here. Hello, good morning everyone. Hello. Sean Fraser is here from the newsroom in for Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: How you doing, mate, I'm going all right. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: I was saying I wasn't going to get up and watch the soccer rus and I didn't, but I woke up at like six point twenty. I didn't think it had still be on, and they were doing that penalty shootout and they lost.
Speaker 4: Penalty shootout and we got off to a bad start with that penalty shoot out. Harry Suitter just kicked the ball straight over the yeah, over the net, and then we missed the other one. So yeah, I mean, look, we fought really good in that match. I thought, you know, I'll against such fierce opposition.
Speaker 1: But I'm all over all over? Does that mean I can stop pretending I care about soccer? You know, like four years over in the UK. I don't know if you heard about this on like the b b C when they were showing it. They don't know how to say soccer ruse, well they have a listener. How she pronounced soccer.
Speaker 2: Us googles in extra time?
Speaker 5: Took it to penalties, but then Securra's missed.
Speaker 1: Securas.
Speaker 2: It's not that hard.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it might be the word soccer is so foreign to them because they say football that she looked down and went securers secures. Hey, so I don't care anymore. I'm not going to watch it. Should I should? I still care? Well?
Speaker 4: I mean there's some good teams playing, like France, there are at the top of the moment. Yeah, they're a great side to watch. England's playing later this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the palm, the palm? Okay maybe ringway, how you doing mate? You're all excited? Where what are they playing today?
Speaker 2: Today? At ten o'clock? Mexico?
Speaker 6: A right?
Speaker 1: Are we going to let him out early?
Speaker 2: Then the show finishes at nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've got posts show work to do, all right.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: You can go and watch it at ten o'clock. So what do you reckon? Can they do it? Can England take it out?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but it's going to be tough for a number of reasons.
Speaker 7: Number one, the funds outside the hotel are making a noise so they can't sleep.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't what they're pissing them off.
Speaker 2: It's insane. Apparently this is the thing in Latin football.
Speaker 4: In Mexican football, like the fans get go to the opposition player's apartment or hotel and just make ruckus like for hours and hours, just love that so that they can't sleep and then they have a bad, tired game.
Speaker 1: It's a really good idea. State of origins on this week in Brisbane. Maybe the Queensland supporters could do that in New South Wales find their hotel and keep them up all night. Right, Okay, so it's going to be a hard one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it might be a hard one literally because the state in the Mexico City Stadium two thousand meters above sea level. They're going to be like suffering with the altitude. That puts them at a disadvantage. But there is a drug they can take that it's like not on the band list from the World Oping Agency. It cures altitude sickness. It increases blood flow.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the drug is increases blood flow. Is that the one I'm thinking it is a little blue pill?
Speaker 7: That's the one England could be playing on viagra today.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh we got something to listen to. Here we go.
Speaker 3: He's seem true that you guys are considering ducing biagra to contrast or mitigate the effects of the altitude.
Speaker 1: That information that came along, so I wanted.
Speaker 2: To ask you if that's really true that information.
Speaker 1: Thank you, the information and the support didn't reach me. So that is not true. Okay, not true. You don't know. There's one way to find out. When you're watching at ten o'clock today.
Speaker 2: See if they're running around with a love on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big bonus. Yeah. Hey, what about in America? They had a big way we kend, didn't they? Apart from the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Fourth of July and they reckon.
Speaker 4: It was the world's biggest fireworks display ever. Eight hundred and sixty thousand fireworks were launched.
Speaker 2: Did you watch it?
Speaker 1: I saw a little bit. I fell asleep on the layer. Was it Sunday ava?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I woke up in these fireworks were going on. So anybody else just get bored by fireworks? They go too long, like give us like you know, once you've seen one, you've seen them all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I reckon they all are the same. That's very controversial. But they all look they.
Speaker 1: Do after a while, they look exactly the same. Boring wrap it up? Hey, oh, what else happened on the weekend? Let me think? Was there anything else important? Janna hawkings here? Hallo, Taylor got married.
Speaker 3: I've got the post wedding blues. Oh, it's all done. Married?
Speaker 1: Was it exactly how you expected?
Speaker 3: We pretty much hit the nail on the head. It wasn't. Madison Square Garden was announced. I did not pick Adam Sandler officiating the wedding.
Speaker 1: Adam Sandler did it?
Speaker 2: Adam Handler?
Speaker 1: That is weird. Yeah, all right, you're gonna have a lot of goss for us today as we go along, all about Taylor's wedding. I want to start to say Trady versus lady, And look, I need a lady here to do this game. And Jannah Hocking, who's doing our entertainment news. You're joining You've never played this before, have you?
Speaker 3: No? I'm I'm excited. I'm play this competitor, So bring it on.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, bring it on mole. Here we go, so I'll show you. First of all, we're going to hear about the trade, which is lou color. Look how you're doing? Man?
Speaker 8: Oh nervous? Never been on the show before.
Speaker 1: Oh have you been on the radio at all?
Speaker 8: Like once when I was kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like talking to me like if you're in the street, you know, and Janna so happy sound j will we say very single?
Speaker 3: This is like the most single I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: Well, let's say the sound of him there, Lucas twenty eight. I'd be young for you, single and ready to mingle. He drives a Ford Ranger. Now, mate, tell us about the time that you run.
Speaker 8: Into a fence right, so that Swansea is night pitch black. I was fishing with a couple of mates and I walked away from him and he started to catch fish and he held me over and I ran full speed into a fence and co hanging myself.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, no, ladies around and embarrass yourself in front.
Speaker 8: Of the right Thank God for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, waiting an eighty kilos it's luke where you're going?
Speaker 3: Here's gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, Okay, she doesn't like the sound of your sorry mate. Okay, and now Jenna, we're going to hear all about Gina, our lady.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got Gina on the lane. She works as an office admin in the mining industry, so she's surrounded by men. She's divorced with three kids, and she states she's happily single. Right, welcome to the club, friend.
Speaker 1: Not are you very single like Jana described herself, or happily very.
Speaker 3: Simple, happily very okay, Okay, sounds like you're a bit off men at the moment, so this is good for us. Use that energy. Now, tell us about the time you hurt your finger. What did you cut it on?
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, it was just such a silly mistake. I cut it on the serrated edge of the clean rap box.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but they're really bloody shot they yes, it is. Yeah, okay, all right, well here we go. Let's see the rest.
Speaker 3: Then what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: Oh yes, oh yeah, but more. I had to My darling son took me to the hospital because I needed stitches. But because it was such a traumatic injury, I fainted in the hospital and ended up with concussion and a huge lump.
Speaker 10: On my head.
Speaker 1: So all the clean rap, Yes.
Speaker 9: The clean rap course at all?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was it a home brand?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 9: God, yes it was?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why I like, I'll buy fancy stuff. There's some things I care about, but I'm happy to just buy glad wrap that's like the home brand. But it never works properly channel.
Speaker 3: No oh no, no, you end up with half of that wraps arounderhand. I did the exact same thing when I accidentally cut myself on an oyster shell once at the restaurant. I felt like I fainted and went under the table on the way top and went, why am I under the date?
Speaker 1: Were you on a date?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Thank god? Thank god?
Speaker 3: They would have given them an ultimate pick. Yeah, but she's weighing in its sixty five killies. She's a stage book clinger. It's jinna do it for the girls.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Gina. I'm going to give you your questions. First. What on a shirt? What is a placket? Yeah, so I think a men's business shirt. What is a placket?
Speaker 11: What you Yeah, you got something to say?
Speaker 9: The thing that goes in your pocket?
Speaker 1: No, I get what you may know. It's the double layer where the buttons and button holes are that double layer anyway, which hobbyes equipment is referred to as tackle. Yeah, you go on, all right, what tool tells you whether or not something is perfectly flat? So if you're building something, what is.
Speaker 9: That called level?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, you got to have you been doing a lot of a lot of work around the house since you left your.
Speaker 3: Oh no, triggered, triggered.
Speaker 1: Okay, well done, Now, Janna, you're turned to quiz Luke. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Luke, let's hear that sexy baritone voice of yours. First stop it, okay, first question? At what kind of sports would you usually see a fascinator?
Speaker 8: Fascinator?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fascinating.
Speaker 10: Oh of course, no clues.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, yeah, I reckon. You've been headers? No, okay, Oh, you've got to give them the answer. Horse racing? Yeah, how good are the races? What about meeting men at the races?
Speaker 3: Jenner is very successful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you are wearing your fascinator. You'd like my line. Every time I see a girl in whe I'd be like, oh, that's a fascinating fascinator.
Speaker 3: Thank god you've already girl friend, thank god, you've already got a girl friend. All right, next question, what is the diceon air?
Speaker 2: Rap?
Speaker 8: Wait to say that again?
Speaker 3: A diceon air?
Speaker 2: Rap air?
Speaker 10: Rack?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rap mate a rap rap?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Reseal food? Well what reseal food?
Speaker 3: Resealed food? Oh no, not like literally cleaner up?
Speaker 1: Got killed it.
Speaker 8: I'm terrible.
Speaker 3: It's a hair dryer and curlor. Now let's do you have any hair where we could use this? We're using I.
Speaker 8: Think grow my hair. I think growing my hair for like two years ever since my dad passed away.
Speaker 1: How long is it?
Speaker 8: Then it's about pass my shoulders?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Probably that is long?
Speaker 3: Okay, sexy jesus is it Jenna?
Speaker 1: Because you o the like dudes with long hair or your does.
Speaker 3: As long as they're washing them greasy long hair.
Speaker 8: I've got a person I'm gonna fame with dreads and he doesn't wash it, and I'm going to cut him off.
Speaker 1: Well, mate, look lovely to chat about your hair, but I got some bad news for you. Jenna got two out of three, so got.
Speaker 3: One question about outrageous Wait, we won carried away with the flirting.
Speaker 1: Look you're doing the show. You're doing this quiz all week. I reckon by Friday you'll get it. It told me a while. The first day. I completely screwed it up. Do you remember that thing?
Speaker 6: I remember and grow out?
Speaker 2: Nat was getting so.
Speaker 6: Steem with you when you breathe.
Speaker 1: So yeah. I saw her yesterday.
Speaker 2: How is she?
Speaker 6: How's her pillarates holiday going?
Speaker 1: I was walking because we live in the same area. I was along the walk and I didn't even know she was there. She stopped me. I was in my own world and I said, how's holidays? And she said boring. All she's doing is pilates and she thought about coming back, And I'm like, you're an idiot.
Speaker 6: She's insane, Like she cannot just take her brain off the show. She's been sending me links.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's been calling me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what's going on. She's like, well, I just got off a reformer class and I've got an idea for the show.
Speaker 1: No take a break and all right, Well she will be back, by the way, I think next week is when she. Okay, good on your Janna. The girl wins today. I didn't tell them what they want. I don't know how to do the show. Did they win?
Speaker 6: We win a double pass to see tam Impala on their deadbeat Oz Tour twenty twenty six this October. Tickets are available at Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 1: Well done, Gina, congratulations, thank you all right, Darhl Trady Versus Lady back again tomorrow. Yeah, good morning. You're on Kiss Mikey on your number one hit music station, Brooklyn Amy Gerrard. They'll be back after the school holidays. Apparently sossy men are the worst in the world at flirting. An influencers caught out the way that we flirt. Emily Brogan's a name she reckons. Men overseas flirt like this.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I just.
Speaker 1: Have to stop and say, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
Speaker 3: Is there any chance I can get your number and take you a five course meal this Friday night?
Speaker 12: On me?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've heard that, especially like the European men Shawn. Apparently they're like, you know, they really woo the woman, whereas Ossie men flirt like this, boy, you're right?
Speaker 3: Do you think you can buy me a beer sometime?
Speaker 1: I'll give myself chat and you can plan when and where.
Speaker 3: If I had my car.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'd rather see I know you chicks love that you drop you niks from you now, wouldn't you very funny? Now? Our residents Celebrity Entertainment Report this week is Joanna Hawking, but a well known dating expert. I mean is that your title? Is that on your like your passport or your official documentation.
Speaker 3: Officially I'm a columnist, but unofficially I'm a dating hot.
Speaker 1: Mess, dating hot mess, dating expert? Is it true? Ossie men are really really bad at.
Speaker 3: Flirting the worst. I just don't think you even know how to do it? And so many ossie men now expect to be chased by the women. Absolutely not what we.
Speaker 1: Just want to sit back and have you chase us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I spent last summer in Paris. I have never been wooed more in my life. Even just walking down the street. You'll get your beautiful Oh my god, you're amazing. Let me take you for a drink. Here. The men expect you to slide into their DM they do.
Speaker 1: Hey, remember you came on my podcast behind the mic. You can get it right now. Oh here we go. That was a plug. We had a chat about it because I used to have a line I had, actually I had these books so on you worked on my old show. Ye there were Mikey's Single Guide tip of the Week.
Speaker 3: I'm still scarred. I know, right, they were so bad. How you haven't been canceled?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I threw the books out. Don't worry, no one can find them. But I did throw one at you. Have a listener me try this on Janna. So I walk in the bar and I go Margarita.
Speaker 3: Lake as if I'm going to order you one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're buying me a drink.
Speaker 3: You would get hows of laughter and then you would get ferociously bitched about Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I I would make an impression.
Speaker 3: Not a good one, and then we would probably film you and put you on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So the original one said best line ever Bourbon and coke. She will reply with what, So I just go bourbon and coach, go what? And then you follow it up with that's the drink you'll be buying me tonight.
Speaker 3: That's so right. You need to.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear that full chat, you can get my podcast just searched behind the mic. Ah, do we still stand by? That's not a good one.
Speaker 3: I just got secondhand ick all over again. It's so bad, but it explains exactly what's wrong wrong with anstie?
Speaker 1: Man? Yeah, I kind of like this idea though instead of you like us chasing you wear the prize.
Speaker 3: Yuh like, that's what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Don't get me angry this early.
Speaker 4: Drink one as it worked often for you know, obviously you've got a girlfriend now, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. Yeah, not really. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Actually he's only just got a girlfriend and that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty two to seven Monday morning. Anything you want to chat about? It is time for first calls on thirteen one oh six'. Five give me a. Call anything you want to chat? About let's got A, caroline good, Morning how are you?
Speaker 2: Hill?
Speaker 1: Good what do you want to talk about? TODAY i just want to.
Speaker 10: Talk to you about WHAT i did on the.
Speaker 2: Weekend, sure go for.
Speaker 1: It it got to be interesting if it's not just your. Sunaround it was.
Speaker 10: A speed dating wine, tour so it was wine tour with a little bit of speed dating.
Speaker 1: Extent, okay now you obviously, Single, Caroline so do we recommend? This does it?
Speaker 10: Work, well we'll, SEE i don't. Know we'll, see we'll, see BUT i have good. Hopes but you know, WHAT i just went along with no, expectations met a couple of friends AND i was, like, yes this is, awesome my new. Friends and you just got a three different wineries on the tour bus and you have tastings and you're just really encouraged to talk to different people along the. Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah do you think the tasting of alcohol? HELPS i think it.
Speaker 10: Did stood, there plus you around people who have the same interests as. You and then at the, end the host said that he had hired out a bar in the city for an hour before the public came and if anyone wanted to kind, of you, know keep, going we were welcome to go. In AND i went and it was just such a great.
Speaker 1: Experience, okay good but you haven't found a man out of? It is that What i'm? Hearing you're still, Waiting.
Speaker 10: Well you, KNOW i just we just don't lay. OUT i can't get on the. Table we'll just wait and see what.
Speaker 1: Happens, well good, Luck, okay there we. Go speed dating and wine tasting sounds up my alley IF i was. Single thanks so much for calling In. Carolide thank you thirteen one oh six y. Five you want to have a chat live on, Kiss let's go To, Robert, hello, mate good.
Speaker 8: Morning here are we?
Speaker 1: Good? Mate what do you want to talk about.
Speaker 10: The young lady?
Speaker 8: THERE i said before about?
Speaker 1: Flirting oh, yeah we were saying, Apparently, ossie men are the worst in the world when it comes to. Learning In, europe, though men come up to you and they're all trying to pick you. Up, Mate yeah.
Speaker 7: Exactly but in this country we get done for sexual harassment that.
Speaker 8: Easily it's not. Funny we're not allowed to whistle whistle to a.
Speaker 1: Woman no they. Don't and secondly she, said if we don't like, it we'll just fiel me and put you on. TikTok yeah that's. TRUE i wonder why men don't flirt with women with that.
Speaker 10: Attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look guys are a little, confused right because there are places Like i've heard on a. Train in, Fact i'm going to Bring janner in here BEFORE i say the wrong. Thing there are like a. Train you wouldn't try and pick a woman up on a. Train, no he had to be a bit, weird wouldn't, It because it feels like she's caught here's Jentlem, okay what do you think About Robert?
Speaker 3: White utter? Rubbish do you know why the men who, say, oh we're going to get put on, TikTok it's because you've done something in the past where you deserve to be.
Speaker 1: Right you're being a creeping public basically the.
Speaker 3: Room like if a girl's like, looking there's nothing wrong with, saying, OH i just want to see you look really beautiful, today if.
Speaker 1: You are okay with, that because some guys would think walking up to a woman and, saying, oh you look really beautiful today would be.
Speaker 3: Creepy, no because you've used the right, words. Okay and if you, say, oh your mams look great in that, top you're a. Creep you should be on. TikTok And i'm, Sorry, robert but your voice gives a bit of vibes that you would be a little bit. Thirsty yeah.
Speaker 1: Right what about the, whistling he, said like you're not allowed to whistle.
Speaker 3: IT i got in trouble for this BECAUSE i wrote an article a few years ago WHERE i SAID i love a wolf. Whistle you, DO i.
Speaker 1: Love a wolf, whistle, right but most women. Don't is that why you got in? Trouble, NO i think most women.
Speaker 3: AGREE i don't think men are just a little bit too, Scared like have some charisma you've got with them behind. It, yeah they've still got.
Speaker 1: It you can do it.
Speaker 3: Usually a divorced. Woman if you tell it a divorce, woman she's looking. Hot she's a big.
Speaker 2: Fan, okay it's whistles. WHISTLE i haven't just heard that whistleing l like.
Speaker 1: Thirty, yeah you're not on work sides. Nomade let's probably going off every.
Speaker 3: Fifteen work purposely walk past them just for the wolf visit.
Speaker 6: Celebrity.
Speaker 1: News you like that guard And Jana hawking has got the latest. Look it's got to be all About taylor over the.
Speaker 3: Weekend here it's slim pickings apart From. Travis travis And taylor's.
Speaker 1: Wedding were you up on The Today?
Speaker 3: Shop, NO i didn't end up going on. IT i know they went live from THE Us raye just considering we didn't even get a picture of her in her wedding.
Speaker 1: Dress, yeah SO i saw that they had like that Read butler or whatever standing out.
Speaker 3: There, yeah but trying to get karaoke up and. Going it's actually quite. Clever but he had to do something because bravo to. Them in a world where you can't have brunch without it ending up in TikTok barely any.
Speaker 1: Photos, yeah they had it really. Secure it was logged.
Speaker 3: Down Daily mail did end up getting two. Pictures so we saw the entrance where of, her of both of, them they had like just a wall of framed pictures of them growing, up when they were, kids when they Were it was like your daggy mum's, house you know how she always has that wall full of pictures of. Kids it was like, that the very chic and golden. Pink, Okay but the strangest THING i found was that the ceremony was officiated By Adam. Sandler, yeah out.
Speaker 1: Of all the, people Why adam is?
Speaker 4: It, like you, know did they grow up like watching him ON tv and just, thought, hey it'd be good to have in On yeah you've got that sort of, money, right, yeah whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You're going to spend twenty, million give a?
Speaker 1: Million how much it cost twenty?
Speaker 3: Million that's.
Speaker 1: Mental but apparently that was the.
Speaker 3: One bit of the wedding That travis got to. Pick who did? It who did?
Speaker 1: IT i think you're, right he's An Adam sandler, Fan Adam sandla.
Speaker 3: Fan they did get trolled By, trump which is you, know you've made it when The president Of america is trolling.
Speaker 1: You well that he wasn't, invited but they don't get, along so that ain't going to.
Speaker 3: Happen they put up a big sign out the front Of Medicine Square garden at seven thirty, pm right as they SAID i do saying just married with two Teas, LOLd trauvis And. Taylor so Then trump took to the. Socials he had changed the wording To trump is your? President?
Speaker 1: Right what else did you find interesting about the? Wedding gives a?
Speaker 3: Car we got a fair bit. Right Steve nicks did, perform but it wasn't With tim. McGraw it was With paul. McCartney oh, wow.
Speaker 1: So one of The beatles performed at her.
Speaker 3: Wedding, yes it was very, cool And ossie was. There Liam hemsworth got an.
Speaker 1: Invite, okay so.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the One aussie in the. Room there were other super random celebrities like, You grant was there the Pork what the heck were they doing? There but apparently they've been in her film clips, before so, okay she if you've Met, taylor you're invited to her.
Speaker 1: Wedding that's, cool isn't? IT i, mean over one thousand. People would you know a thousand? PEOPLE i, MEAN i suppose combined those two do because they're giant Select.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe IF i had like all my primary, school high, school every TEACHER i ever, had old singing.
Speaker 1: Teacher sounds like a terrible. Wedding please don't do.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, LISTEN i don't Have Jessica albert at my. Wedding but, no it was, Incredible and they did confirm that they were Wearing Christian. Dior he was wearing a white tuxedo, apparently so expect every groom this year to be decked.
Speaker 1: Out in a white tux, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay and for and next, story we've Got Brad pitt And Angelina. Jolly so it took them eight years to get a. Divorce they really battled it. Out and you, think, okay we're, divorce let's throw up our, arms we're. Done, No, no they're still battling over A french. Winery so the story Is, brad on their wedding, day Gave angelina a winery for one dollar and she owned fifty percent of. It during their, divorce she sold her fifty percent, steak which was let me remind, you for one dollar she ended up selling it for somewhere between sixty four and sixty seven million. Dollars she.
Speaker 1: Did, alright yeah to This stolly.
Speaker 3: Group do you remember drinking Lemon stollier A?
Speaker 1: Stolly do you remember A? Stolly? Yeah it was like before the lemon rusky or. Whatever, YEAH i used.
Speaker 3: TO i remember bringing them up or they Were they just stay down for. Long but they now own fifty, percent which he's outraged because she didn't ask for.
Speaker 1: Permission, okay, right so does he want the?
Speaker 3: Winery that he wants it back and he's sewing her for selling, it saying she wasn't. Allowed so now he's asking for her twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen tax.
Speaker 1: Returns let's getting really getting, petty, yes which is what happens in. Divorces But i'm with him as far as the winery. Goes how good would it be to own a? Winery?
Speaker 3: Dream And i've tried the rose from their one At Chateau. Miraval The miravelle rose is.
Speaker 1: Delicious, yeah but wouldn't you be drunk all? Day like if you lived on a?
Speaker 3: Winery and he doesn't drink, anymore he doesn't. Drink they've spoken about being IN. Aa so why does.
Speaker 1: He want the? Winery it's just been.
Speaker 3: Petty it's got it's actually got a really cool studio and they make ALBUMS i think kind, yeah okay did an album, there so it's a cool. Winery but also like there were the billion dollars if you do these wineries, right so and he is selling them the rose for like one hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars oh, okay. Yeah Still i'd want to drink all The i'd be drunk all the, time that.
Speaker 4: Happy, yeah constantly in your face wine all.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, Swift taylor, Slips Taylor swift rumors are strolling.
Speaker 10: Again the musician and a Filanze.
Speaker 3: Travis kelsey will tie The knight And Madison Square Gun.
Speaker 1: Well it happened over the, weekend the biggest wedding. Ever our residents super fan Of Taylor swift is joining us live on the line right. Now It's Georgy. Toney good, Morning.
Speaker 13: Good, Morning. Mike how are?
Speaker 1: You i'm? Good how were you On? Friday and more importantly Is? Saturday have you calmed? Down?
Speaker 5: No of course, not of course. Not i'm still, vibrating absolutely.
Speaker 1: Vibrating like how did you get into?
Speaker 5: IT i did what everyone who sadly did not get an invite to the actual wedding In New york, did despite being one Of Taylor swift's close personal, friends and that WAS i took myself to a quiet corner of a, room AND i scrolled and scrolled and scrolled social media UNTIL i lost the function of my. Eyes so that's WHAT i did SO i could continue to be up to date with absolutely everything that was.
Speaker 8: Happening love it.
Speaker 1: All, Right well then you'll know, Everything so tell us what did they? Wear?
Speaker 5: Oh, Well Taylor swift was in custom to, your custom to Your we still haven't seen, actually any of the photos of. Her there's AN ai photo that's swirling, around BUT i don't think that particular cut is something That taylor would necessarily. Wear so it was At Madison Square. Garden, obviously there was so so many people. THERE i feel like she invited every person she's ever. Met this was not an intimate. Ceremony this was a, huge huge sporting event in terms well it seemed that, way so probably fitting that it was That Madison Square. Garden but because of that as, well we didn't see anything because you can kind, of, like you, know go underground you don't get to have glimpses of the bride and, groom which was very purposeful from, Her but she was in the.
Speaker 10: Custom CHRISTIAN.
Speaker 5: J W anderson was the designer, apparently who was actually really good friends with her Ex Joe. Alwyn so that's an interesting tie in the. Fifties so BUT i do have to say THAT i found that the actual dress, code like a lot of their celebrity, GUESTS i was very confused by what on earth it. Was because we had some mini, dresses we had some ball. Gowns we had Ed sheeran in like this weird electric, blue terrible looking. Suit he looked Like Adam, Sandler adam the wedding, singer which actually turned out to Be maybe that was an omen because Apparently Adam sandler married.
Speaker 1: Them, yes is that? Confirmed we've been talking about that this. Morning is that is that? True?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah So Taylor suthers's Tree paint did put that in The fell press, release saying that he did officiate the, wedding And Adam sandler is one of those figures that you, KNOW i, THINK i, mean obviously a lot of people love. Him taylor has been on the record say that she's loved him for a lot of her, life but he had actually Put Travis kelsey In Happy gilmore, too so there is like a. CONNECTION i mean it's a strenuous sign, maybe but there's a connection there there. Too AND i think that you, know when You're taylor And travis and you can actually do whatever you, want they're probably just, like maybe we Get adam to marry, it and he, did, Right.
Speaker 1: Okay how do you feel about it, then because you were saying it was a little bit weird and there's lots and lots of. Fans, sorry well no, celebrities not even, fans, like, yeah why do a thousand people and have all these celebrities come?
Speaker 5: Along, well, interestingly an Old cliffer's surfirst Of tay from Like Graham. NORTON i think it was last year after she got, engaged and she was saying, that you, know she had no plans to do something smaller or, intimate because then you kind of have to pick or set up a higher with who you love and who you don't, love so just like invite everyone and essentially that is that is kind of what they. DID i don't like it BECAUSE i don't like a scene LIKE i don't like a huge. Event AND i live in the days Of taylor when she was dating her Brooding british, musicians you, know and it was like shying away from the public. Eye SO i missed those days. Somewhat, also that's come out this. Morning it was apparently they were playing games throughout the night and as part of those games you could win raffle, tickets and as part of those raffle, tickets you could go in the draw to win like designer, handbags a Chevro le ake, car like all of these weird. Things AND i was, like, okay so it's a really like loving, ceremony, right it's just, weird just.
Speaker 13: Weird it is a bit.
Speaker 1: Odd and you're saying not really on brand For.
Speaker 14: Taylor well it.
Speaker 13: Is now this era of her, life shall we.
Speaker 5: SAY i think it's very on. Brand Previous taylor she would not educate. This but Current, taylor especially With, travis they're, yes they're All they're all about.
Speaker 15: It they're all about.
Speaker 1: It, Okay so they may have walked away with a bunch of expensive handbags in a. Raffle it sounds like you going to THE rsl on the weekend minus the. Course, yeah are there are there any crazy fan theories about the, Wedding.
Speaker 5: Well my favorite one currently is that Tail swift might be coming To australia for the. Honeymoon so if that, happens just, like you, know look out for. Me i'll be doing my best investigative journalism that's going. On maybe HAVE i Reckon Hamilton islands that's where they? Goes, surely, surely. Surely but my favorite favorite, ONE i, mean look fifty sercesses, neurology so we're always looking to the number, thirteen number eighty.
Speaker 8: Seven but they got.
Speaker 5: Married On july, three, Right my favorite fan theory That i've seen actually just this. Morning Independence day Is july, Fourth so of course there's there's the cynics among us who are, like, well she's actually got married On july, three so she can call the inevitable divorce Album Independence.
Speaker 1: Day oh, god it's a good theory. Though all, right, HEY i love.
Speaker 10: IT i love.
Speaker 1: It when do you think we can expect all the photos to come? Out is there a Deal doaine or?
Speaker 5: Something oh not, yet not, Yet AND i don't, Know taylor could very much just like drop him on her Own, instagram do you know WHAT i? Mean in a collab With, travis because that's the kind of thing that they. Do SO i feel like that's where the numbers will come into. Play maybe keep an eye out For july. Thirteen maybe something will happen.
Speaker 1: THERE i. Gotcha, Well, georgie tell, ME i hope you've calmed. Down what would you from what you, know what would you rate the wedding out of?
Speaker 5: Ten, oh it's got to be an absolute thirteen thousand out of ten, obviously, Obviously, mikey and it would have been a thirteen thousand and one if my invite hadn't got lost in the mail AND i was.
Speaker 1: There all, right love. It good to have you. On how's the pod? Going are you still doing? It are you're on holidays at the?
Speaker 12: Moment?
Speaker 5: Nana, Na, no, no Guess oh my, God, mikey you'll love. It, yes OR i was last. WEEK i was In Marone's origin camp, also, yeah, yeah. Yeah so we've got some episodes coming out this week before The decider of me just absolutely interrogating some of my favorites from The Moron's set Of origin team with all the big and of course the small.
Speaker 1: Questions, right, well, YEAH i mean the other reason we love you. Is you're a big sporting. Expert so what's your prediction for the origin On wednesday?
Speaker 5: Night do you know what RON i?
Speaker 11: Think you.
Speaker 5: KNOW i love to be the, underdog but we were the camp was feeling pretty, chill like everyone was looking pretty. Confident billy's got the boys. Relaxed So i'm feeling, Okay i'm feel all, RIGHT i Think please not a.
Speaker 1: Word all, right tell us about your, podcast give it a big.
Speaker 13: Plug i'm too good sports to your Sports it Sports New.
Speaker 5: Soul, differently we chat everything to do with what you need to know about. Sport well you don't need to know about, sport and we do it in a very very fun.
Speaker 14: Way there we.
Speaker 1: Go you can get it right now on the free iHeart our hundreds of radio, stations millions of, songs and thousands of. Podcasts Georgie, touney thank, You.
Speaker 13: Thanks, Mike, well it's been a.
Speaker 1: While jess now, boy, Hello, hello how are?
Speaker 13: You i'm so good now That.
Speaker 15: I'm what do you think to?
Speaker 1: You, ah that's what all the ladies. Say hey are your daughter turned one at the start of the. Year how is motherhood going for?
Speaker 16: You it's pretty, Nuts like it's crazy now like she's one and a half and like it's that moment where she's now running and like chasing after.
Speaker 13: HER i get back.
Speaker 15: In yeah it is wonderfullest, challenging but yeah it's like very inspirational AND i Am i'm learning a, LOT i really.
Speaker 1: AM i bet what is it what you thought it would? Be, like be honest or is it? Harder?
Speaker 15: Oh it is, Hard like you, know the dreams seemed, easy but you, KNOW i think you, know at different, times different, schedules like and she's forever changing and literally growing in her. Sleep and, yeah it's just. NOW i think the beauty is that she's like, NOW i guess practicing EVERYTHING i. Say so EVERYTHING i, Say i've got to be very careful And i've been warned, that but you, know it's it's just shown. Up So i'm, like so.
Speaker 1: No more, swearing yess that's?
Speaker 15: Right, yeah oh my, goodness, Absolutely, YEAH i got a putty. MOUSE i think that's one thing that people don't know about.
Speaker 1: Me, no you're always so. Sweet when we've had you on the, Radio You've i've never heard you, swear but, okay you're you're. Real you swear like a.
Speaker 15: Sim sometimes SOMETIMES i whip out the. Sea, yes it's. Dangerous i'm telling.
Speaker 13: You, yeah well.
Speaker 1: You don't want that to be her first, word do? You?
Speaker 15: Absolutely oh, god oh my, Gosh now that would that would be? Yeah, no, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Definitely, hey you're hosting The Blackfellow show next week for ABC's Nadock week. Celebrations obviously we had that. Vote what it wasn't last, year it was the year before for The, voice it didn't go. Ahead how is The indigenous community feeling about, that you, know now that it's moved.
Speaker 17: On, yeah, look it's it.
Speaker 3: Is it is.
Speaker 15: Tough it's always tough when it comes around this, time and particularly around you, Know First nations cultural, matters and you, know it's just something that you, know we're continuing to show up. For AND i think that's What First nations mob are. Like we're mob that comes together as a community with. Understanding but also we. Fight we fight for, culture we fight for, storytelling we fight for, language and we fight for you, know what is what has always been, around you know and for many many. Years we know it's been sixty thousand, years and SO i think, this you, know doing That Blackfellow show is totally all about. That Celebrating First, nations, culture, talent, humor you know that Black, way and anapology unapologetically you, know and and and also bringing. JOY i think it's important for young mobs to identify them so on on a show like, this and so you, know hosting it for the first, time they're doing my, hosting you, know my. Role, yeah, scary, anxious but also you, KNOW i was showing up for mild AND i think that's you, know that's always been my goal of. Mine and you, know to tell you that was so much pride and.
Speaker 1: Joy, Well i'm sure you'll be a superstar on. It you can, watch by the, way next Week The Black Fellow show With Jess malboy Next wednesday nine to ten ON ABC. Tv OR i you, hey While i've got. You you're a Big North Queensland cowboys supporter in The yeah you. Are what do You what do you think About? Origin, okay So wednesday, NIGHT.
Speaker 15: I THINK i think we're going to take it. HOME i mean it's what it's one one, already, yep, YEAH i reckon Definitely queensland got a real good, shot you, know all about the mind's got to be in there on the field with the board that's ALL i got to think. About and they got to know that we support, them that we're cheering them, on and we're we're there with.
Speaker 1: Them, well and it will be In. Queensland, now, yes have you seen on social? MEDIA i know you're a busy mum, now so you might not have seen. Them the blind? Rankings have you ever done a blind? Ranking, no we're blind.
Speaker 15: Ranking oh my, GOD i feel so out of.
Speaker 1: Time all, right, well we're going to do a blind ranking with five Five Jessica malboys. Songs, okay so, okay, okay five is the, worst one is the. Best i'm going to play them for, you and you've just got to give it a. Number, okay so we're going to, NO i can do, it you can do, it all. Right so we're going to start with pop a? Bottle all? Right so five to? One what are you going?
Speaker 17: With, okay, gosh, look it is a it's it's a fan. Favorite i'm going to. Say i'm going to say.
Speaker 1: One so that is your number. One you've basically decided that is your. First there's no point in the.
Speaker 17: Rend, no, no let me take it. Back no, okay, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 15: Okay oh but SEE i don't know what other songs are.
Speaker 1: Coming don't this is part of the.
Speaker 17: Fun, no oh, gosh give it a, number Jo, Okay i'm going to give you a.
Speaker 15: Number, OKAY i HOPE i don't. Disappoint, okay let's go.
Speaker 1: Three, Three, Okay so pop A bottle is number. Three, gosh let's go. Next but.
Speaker 15: On coming, Next, Okay i'm going to. Say i'm going to, say oh, gosh that's.
Speaker 1: THAT i, mean that's THE o g, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: Okay, Okay i'll say number, two number two for.
Speaker 1: BURN i got another og for, you which is Running.
Speaker 15: Back oh my, gosh, okay you know what that has to be a number?
Speaker 17: One that is number, one Running, back number, one number, one, yeah number, one number.
Speaker 1: One we have four and five, left, okay so Running, back you're saying number, One so we got we got love.
Speaker 12: On.
Speaker 7: No four or?
Speaker 17: Five oh, no.
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 1: Four? Four?
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah well then, Finally, jess this is going to be number five your least favorite? Song no Love?
Speaker 3: YOU I Love?
Speaker 1: You what happened to us With Jay? Sean what happened to?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 1: Okay, well If Jay shawn's, listening the song you did with him was the worst song ever.
Speaker 17: Oh i'm, Sorry, Sean i'm. Sorry if you're, listening it is it is my favorite to like perform.
Speaker 15: Live that's, okay, there.
Speaker 1: Well there you. Go this is the, fun the blind. Ranking you don't know what's.
Speaker 8: COMING i don't know what's.
Speaker 1: It. Was Celebrate Nadoc wig and Watch The Black Fellow show with Jess My boy Next wednesday nine ten ON ABC. Tv or have you always good to catch up with you and we'll see you in the studio when you're not so busy being a.
Speaker 15: Mama thank, you thank, you my, brother big love to.
Speaker 3: You celebrity news you like?
Speaker 1: That Jannah hawkings got the latest celebrity? News is this one more tailor?
Speaker 3: Rap, listen there's going to be a little bit of, tailor BUT i promise you it's worth. It but first of, all let's go To Anthony. Albanezi why is he hacking our celebrity? News, yes because he got a little bit thirsty Over Kylie. Minoue it's a little bit. Ick but he was On Nikki osborne's podc, Podcast Bush, Deep Bush, deep and she asked him a very, ausy cheeky.
Speaker 1: Question, okay Shag mary Date kylie Minow Nicole kibben Or Ronda birch.
Speaker 2: More i've just got.
Speaker 1: Married i'm only six months.
Speaker 2: In if it goes tits, up let's just.
Speaker 9: Pretend Oh kylie clearly.
Speaker 1: In, Mary kylie And shagger And data all of the. Emboth all, right it's a Triple she's.
Speaker 2: Terrific all, right that's.
Speaker 1: Fair, okay you can get that podcast and our iHeart. Up by the, way don't we usually use another terminology for? That what is?
Speaker 3: It what's?
Speaker 1: Thirsty, no it's, MURRAY i would say.
Speaker 6: It i'm not Saying i'm not getting. Beated i've never been. Beat what do we usually call?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: That F mary? Kill is that what you're? After why are you.
Speaker 3: Trying to Get zene? Canceled live on.
Speaker 1: It i'm not trying to Get have you never been? BEAT i don't Think i've ever been. Beated i'm a good. Boy if we make it the first.
Speaker 3: Time not in the eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Out i'm getting too. Nervous I'M i don't like.
Speaker 2: IT i don't Like i'm just pet.
Speaker 1: Right so he is talking About. Kylie he had to pick, something, though he had to.
Speaker 3: Pick, something and to be, FAIR i don't think it's that. Bad he did light up when he was, like she's, terrific but he has had to come out this morning and. Apologize he, SAID i apologize unequivocally for these comments because a Few karen's got their nickers you or.
Speaker 1: Not, well they're saying it's sexist or. Something, YEAH i was saying it was.
Speaker 3: Creepy but to be, fair he just answered the.
Speaker 1: Question he answered, it AND i don't think it's overly. Creepy he Picked Kylie. Minogue he didn't pick like a twenty one year Old home At aways star or. Something you know WHAT i? Mean do you know?
Speaker 3: What it's nice that he picked someone age? Appropriate?
Speaker 1: Yes And. Australian. Yes, OH i don't. Know you might have a thought on that is a creepy What albow? Did thirteen one oh six. Five okay on.
Speaker 3: To, Taylor, okay thank you now, Listen i've done that bit SO i can get Onto Taylor Blake lively was not at her wedding Scandalous.
Speaker 1: Sean do you know? Why? IDEA i, know to be, honest why.
Speaker 3: Because remember when she was in That Justin baldoni court case drama and all their texts got leaked and she Called Taylor swift one of her. Dragons she Was kaleisi Off game Of thrones And taylor was one of her. Dragons it made it sound like she was one of her.
Speaker 1: Minions so they hate each. Other, now is that the? Idea would she have been?
Speaker 3: Invited, listen if my text got leaked between me and my best, FRIEND i would be. Canceled i'd be living on an island in the redle of. Nowhere SO i think she Freaked taylor out by like this core case and all their text getting, leaked so not. Great but she was. Caught, well she was papped in Upstate New york at a horse.
Speaker 1: Show, Right rather go to a horse show than your.
Speaker 3: Friends, Wedding so that wasn't. Great, ALSO i think it's interesting that they had a.
Speaker 1: Raffle still here everyone's speaking about, this so like a raffle to, win prize to win and good.
Speaker 3: Prizes so they were giving out a, cartier w a vintage, car and luxury. Hamdbags it's kind of like our equivalent of the meat, tray.
Speaker 1: Except they're not getting, meat you're getting Cart. Yeah maybe they got the idea from. OSSIES i don't, know.
Speaker 2: Rsels.
Speaker 3: Yeah William hemsworth was at the.
Speaker 1: Wedding so, maybe, yeah how good is a meat raffle or the seafood? Raffle if you win that? One, NO i want the. Steak you want the steak?
Speaker 3: Ristles?
Speaker 1: Yeah Or christmas time you've done the ham one they do The christmas ham.
Speaker 2: RAFFLE i always seem to win the, ham win the. Hand got a lot of luck there every. YEAR i get.
Speaker 1: It it's not. Bad the problem is though you win, it and then if you want to keep, drinking you're like walking around with this packet of meat or hams for idea.
Speaker 3: Sexe LaGG a.
Speaker 1: Ham yeah my key Here brooklyn And amy dried back after the school holidays we're doing at the chemist's. Warehouse oh this is a little, Sad. Sean what's? That, well maybe it isn't, sad but depends whether you're happy living like. This according to THE, a by twenty forty six there is going to be four Million australians living, alone which is eleven percent of the, population and that will be a fifty percent increase on what it is. Now they reckon the big driver is people choosing to stay single, forever, right including well even especially. Women according to, this they're moving past the stigma, of you, know being single and the stress and complications of relationships and just settling down by themselves single for. LIFE i, mean you're, married aren't you made? It and you've been together with your missus.
Speaker 2: Walk for ten. Years but, YEAH i couldn't.
Speaker 4: IMAGINE i know it's tough for so many people out, there BUT i could not imagine making that call of just, going you know, What i'm just gonna live on my own.
Speaker 1: FOREVER i reckon BEFORE i met my girlfriend and we got together towards the end of last year we started. DATING i was just over. IT i was, happy like, You it's actually a bit. Scary you get caught in your own. Thing LIKE i would watch every game of the footy all weekend and sit, alone AND i was, like actually really enjoying.
Speaker 4: It it's all right if you enjoy, IT i, think but there's probably a lot that sort of.
Speaker 1: Thing, well imagine doing that the rest of my. LIFE i don't.
Speaker 10: Know.
Speaker 1: Now Jana, hawking our dating, expert you're in, today and how's it going for?
Speaker 3: You it's like a. Desert it's not.
Speaker 1: Good it's not good at. All would you do? This do you? Reckon you could just get to the point where you're, LIKE i give up And i'm just gonna be happily, single BECAUSE i think the thing that people don't understand is you can be happily. Single.
Speaker 3: Right, statistically single women are the happiest people in the. World, really science, people it's.
Speaker 1: True why because us dudes are awful and it's just better to be.
Speaker 3: Alone is that what they found that married men and single women are the happiest in the world because married women are just looking after men the whole time and running after, kids Whereas i'm staying at home watching every series Of Real housewives there.
Speaker 1: Is it's not the Foot yeah you're watching. HOUSEWIVES i was watching the, footy, Okay but be honest with, us can you see yourself just staying single? Forever is that a? Thing would you be happy like?
Speaker 3: That it's looking a little bit that Way at the, Moment i'm weighing up my options and they aren't. Good but, NO i. HOPE i think there's someone for. EVERYONE i, know you never want to get to that bitter stage where you're like men are.
Speaker 1: Rubbish, yeah, Yeah so there's still hope if you want to Date janna Call in thirteen one oh six five tender. Pick, Yeah oh, okay, no don't call you want to pick. First, yeah we are going to take your last. Calls you might want to comment on, that maybe you're happily single and single for life or anything at. All if you want to have a chat about what went down on the. WEEKEND i can't get. There let's hear from you our last. Calls anything you want to chat. About thirteen one oh six' Five? Morning, mary hello yere's.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 1: Morning hi what do you want to? Talk?
Speaker 8: ABOUT so i just wanted to.
Speaker 10: Call about that.
Speaker 14: Last section you guys are talking about that women being single and, being HAPPY and i have. To agree i'm, Forty six, I'M single i, live alone and it's the BEST thing. I have i think there's a miscon misconception about men being men haters or, you know not, appreciating men but that's not. The case IT'S just i have, financial autonomy no one. But myself, YOU know i have a great. Social group i'm active in my Community and i'm. Just happy there's nobody else to. RESPOND to i make my, own decisions so. It's GREAT and i can understand that trend. Going, FORWARD yeah i.
Speaker 1: GET that i DO because i did about five years of. Being single but what? About dating do you bother with that or you?
Speaker 14: JUST don't, i, do yeah, YOU know i dip my toe, in well, you know every now and then and DO what i want AND whenever i feel. Like it but at the end of, The day i'm just as happy thing by myself AS that i am being with. Somebody, else YES so i get the best of.
Speaker 4: Both worlds it seems like you're in an incredibly, Good place like you keep. Yourself busy, you know you're, Seeing friends you're still able to date. And STUFF so i suppose that sort of that makes.
Speaker 14: YOU happy i, suppose, yeah, absolutely, absolutely YEAH and i don't. REGRET it i have set friends who are in relationships a lot of. The time, you know they then to tell me about all the problems that, they're having and a lot of, them say, you, KNOW gosh i think you live the. Best life, SO yeah i.
Speaker 1: Get, it yeah grass is. Always greener it's funny when, you're single you want. A relationship when you're in, a relationship some people look at single people and think that'd. Be happier but you, Were, saying sean you've been with your partner for a, long time, but yeah do you remember being single? Before that what it?
Speaker 2: WAS like i didn't.
Speaker 4: LIKE it i didn't like, you, know LIKE and i lived on my own for a bit, As Well and i'm just sort, OF like i think you get to a point where you just get.
Speaker 1: Over, it yeah being. By, YOURSELF yeah i think dudes find. IT harder i. REALLY do i think we don't know how to. Be, Alone yeah, i'm thirteen one oh. Six five What? About, Emma, Hello.
Speaker 12: Hi mikey how are?
Speaker 2: You? Going?
Speaker 1: Yeah good what do you want to? CHAT about i.
Speaker 12: Was just bringing up about their comments and talking about earlier about women and being single and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, that yes it's going to be a big rising, single people and you know a lot of women in particular are just choosing to live alone. For life what do?
Speaker 12: You, think, Yeah look i'm on board. With that guys, out there these, Are. Losers mikey then actually potentially like there's, no point do you KNOW what? I, mean, like oh.
Speaker 1: You, KNOW careful i am. A guy but tell us how long you've? Been single is it just hard to find a? Good guy is that what? It is?
Speaker 12: It's, hard yeah it's just, definitely hard like about, five Years, Like honestly i've dated on and off over the, five years but it's just literally. Out there it's so it's.
Speaker 1: Losers everywhere what's the biggest problem you're? Saying losers but what is it you find about us guys that you don't want?
Speaker 12: To? Date oh to, be honest they just don't want to do the. Work anymore like they don't want to do they don't want to. Organize anything they's potentially like.
Speaker 9: They're just, you, know oh we'll.
Speaker 12: Meet here they don't make, the dates they don't pick, you up they're just boring Like.
Speaker 1: Try yeah, So OKAY but i know you're, saying it but can you honestly see, YOURSELF going i, don't know the rest of? Your, life, no man, look, NO.
Speaker 12: Look i wouldn't say the rest of. MY life i mean unless you've. Got it but unless, they're like got a lot to offer and a lot to put in a lot, of Work then i'd rather do.
Speaker 1: It, myself yeah you can happily be, better.
Speaker 12: Off like happily, independently single do you KNOW what? I mean rather do it on myself unless they want to put the, work in which is not going to happen.
Speaker 1: THESE days i, don't, think oh maybe when you're. Least, expected emma. Good Luck but i'm glad that you're happy, being single because that's. Really healthy if you can just be alone and, be happy it's a.
Speaker 12: Good, THING yes i think. It is to one. HUNDRED percent i think a lot more women should get on board.
Speaker 1: As, well yeah notice how no dudes Ring in swan saying that they're happy. Being single they're. All miserable