Speaker 1: You girls.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorite segments you do on your hit podcast Life on.
Speaker 3: Card Hi Mitchell, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: We also do it every Thursday on our show. It's this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for those who aren't familiar with it, ask you kat Is where you guys, you call up. You give us your biggest deever's darkest problems, and we do our best answer them. Even though none of us have psychology degrees. I didn't say the word, I did not counselors, but we will try and answer your questions.
Speaker 5: Just to give this some credit here, I did study psychology at university.
Speaker 3: My module does not make you a psychologist for it no one year, But I don't have a degree. Yeah, well I did find art, so I can help you with some art therapy.
Speaker 1: Then graduate ideas manical degree anyway.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sorry, welcome to the show. You might not be in save hands, but we'll do our best.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I have been in a long term relationship about six years going strong now, but I have a little bit of a crush on this guy that I work with and it's just getting in my head a little bit and I'm not really sure what to do about it.
Speaker 1: So you do nothing, You can't you do nothing.
Speaker 5: You can act on it if you want, if you think they're the one, but you have to break up with your partner first.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't be having your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 2: Is it last? Like I want to bone this person at work? Or is it this is my person?
Speaker 4: Well, there's been like a little bit of flirting going back and forth, you know, nothing too bad, but I've also had like a couple of dreams about them. So I'm just wondering if you have any advice on how to get this out of my head?
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 1: How how long have you been your six years?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And then is your relationship with your partner like solid? Is it really good? Are you having issues?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Not super strong? Like I love him so much, so.
Speaker 1: Don't do anything.
Speaker 3: But I think, oh, I mean, like you can't help it if you have a dream about someone, but also dreams are not real.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean that you're in love with this guy.
Speaker 3: And I think you just have to put a stop to the flirty banter because it's gonna flirty banter.
Speaker 1: Is only going to escalate. It's going to get you into a bit of trouble.
Speaker 3: And if you're like the flirty banter is kind of evolving into more, or you're hanging out outside of work, or you've had a drink together, or I don't know. I just think tread very carefully if you love and want to stay with your partner, because it could get very messy.
Speaker 5: People also confuse like that chemistry and that flirtation and that mystery with.
Speaker 1: More than it is.
Speaker 5: People often do that, especially when you've been in a long term relationship. You might be feeling I hate to say it, but like scene again, you know, desire it or get that you haven't felt that for six years because you've been settled in life. But that don't mistake that for you know something far greater than it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, call me work, call me the work mob. Imagen, have you discussed opening things up? No, Mitch, let me ask Imagen.
Speaker 1: Have you discussed it?
Speaker 4: Look not yet, And I don't think it's something that he's open to.
Speaker 3: Very well, you little Jen said whipper snappers in your open relationships.
Speaker 2: And I'm so sorry that you can hear the dinosaur in the room. Are you open to it?
Speaker 4: Look, I think that because my partner wouldn't be open to it. I think it was, Yeah, it's not something that I need to explore.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if it's not gonna work, it's not gonna wann But for some people that works.
Speaker 3: I think that in this instance, do nothing. I think it's you know, just because you have a bit of a crush, just because there's a bit of a fantasy, it can stay as a fantasy and unless something changes and you are absolutely overcome with like I cannot not be with this person. It seems like a pretty dangerous risk to take.
Speaker 5: Mitch, have you ever had a crush on someone in the workplace, because you've been.
Speaker 1: In radio a long time and there's a lot of people that work here. Yeah, and you're a flirt.
Speaker 2: I've just monetized it. My advice to Image and was going to be start a podcast with them because the three of us have brilliant chemistry, but we don't burn which radio.
Speaker 1: I don't have a crush on either of you.
Speaker 2: Chemistry doesn't have to be sex. It can also be an audio medium.
Speaker 1: Okay, we should go. I thought that was a very clear point. It wasn't. No, it was confusing, But anyway, the.
Speaker 2: Sexual tension between the three.
Speaker 1: It's also not confusing.
Speaker 2: That helps him a journey. She's hung up. If you want to get in touch, and you can text us for nine nine four four one six five more to our best to help you.
Speaker 1: Mitch. What has happened? You can some kind of a fight I heard on Facebook.
Speaker 2: I almost caught the police. I had a woman over to my house, first time I've ever said that to pick up an item from Facebook market before. I was young in my youth. And she she took the item, but then she also took my humility.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, your humility. That's not the right
Speaker 5: Time.