Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Come on in, Jackie Boye.
Speaker 3: Get to see you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Pats Morning team. How was on Monday? Are we beginning to Tuesday? Were you a Monday winner or loser? Which way you Patsy?
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely a loser. Had to go to the supermarket yesterday. Why is it when you go? I never have the bags in the back of the car. I always leave them in the car.
Speaker 2: So my wife so organized. She's always got the bags. You know, there are people in life they keep the bags in the bags within bags within bags. They've got like bags bundled in like Russian dolls and they march in with their arms. They're always very organized.
Speaker 5: That's my wife organized.
Speaker 2: Them in the car and the foot when or in the boot.
Speaker 3: I remember the bags pretty quiet there.
Speaker 4: And do you have like the cold bags for the frozen stuff as well as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, groceries one and I trust myself to get home in a quick enough time that you can put the meat in.
Speaker 2: The fish has probably got some sort of fridge mode in the boot as well, and that freeze the tray it's ice cubes and over that you can put organs in there, vegetable crystals in there.
Speaker 5: So I had to go yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was very annoyed for a start because I had to buy bags because I hadn't remembered the bags. So I got the brown paper one and as I'm going, just.
Speaker 2: A bag of shame, isn't it You're either stepping up like like ninety nine cent one you can get or there's the paper bag one or twenty five And I was not give them to us. I know it is twenty five cent to you Mega supermarket making the billions profits.
Speaker 4: And I was so tight I thought I will get one bag, even though I should have three, but I will get one because I've forgotten the bags.
Speaker 5: I refuse to get any more than I need.
Speaker 4: Only that backfired because as I'm walking out of the shop, I could feel one of the handles like let go.
Speaker 5: It's like, nah, I can't hold.
Speaker 2: Is the poundish they can actually hold in there? Is it half a grand?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 2: Is it just air molecules and nothing else? You put in one banana or a couple of walnuts? That things straining? Isn't it that those weak ass handles. There's the thinnest fabric in mankind in space and time history.
Speaker 3: I bet you had an over.
Speaker 5: Oh I had quite a bit. I had a leg of lamb for a stiles.
Speaker 2: So alike you. It's normally some old deer and they don't even make it out of that bay. They turn the corner. Here there's bloody hell.
Speaker 5: Everything fell on the grounds.
Speaker 2: Like a pineapple or something rolling down.
Speaker 5: The cornor it's went down the gutter.
Speaker 2: And some and they sort of do that thing where they pretend to bend over and look for a young assistant. I guess I'll pick this up. I'll give him a couple of seconds. I do that, Just pull up a trouser legs. I can bend down with that creasing. Oh you do it, then you're nearer.
Speaker 5: I left the apples in the gutter. They're still there. Pupa.
Speaker 2: They are crap, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Those by And it was almost like in slow motion, and I thought, I'll just freeze and it'll stop ripping.
Speaker 5: But it didn't.
Speaker 4: It rip from the top of the bag right down in the bottom. Just fell out of it and.
Speaker 2: Pass what was a part of you, didn't you it'd probably go like that like whenever I don't know this bangate making it to the car. I'm committed now and I can't be bothered another I won't give this mega corporation. I'm sticking it to the man. I don't care. I don't get any of this. I'm paid for you clean up that apple the gunnery, shame on you.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie Boy, how was your Monday when you're losing?
Speaker 3: We were big winners on Monday. I got a taste of what Patsy must feel like all the time. We were invited to an exclusive event.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised I didn't see you there. Actually it was at one of Melbourne's premium dining places.
Speaker 5: Oh no way.
Speaker 2: Premium Well, I mean there's Patsy level what you go to you know that Rocky horror Showles movie? Yeah, yeah, and then there's premium dying experience d E. Premium dining experience.
Speaker 3: So it was is remedy kimbucha.
Speaker 2: By the way, have you picked up how angry and jellous she is right now? Patsy is fuming.
Speaker 5: Can get malig lamb and mine through the window.
Speaker 2: Went that place is supposed to be Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's always the Age Good Food Guide up the top.
Speaker 3: And apparently to get a reservation there you waiting possible months to get in. So we drink heaps of kom Butcher at home, so remedy Kim Butcher he's putting on this.
Speaker 2: Of course it's much it is to eat there. Yeah, I know, well, I'm talking about councer counts of Victoria. This guy wants to take time out of the show. I talk about remedy kombucha. How much of that milky stuff you got to have to get a free we're doing saving the balltops or something. I've got nine five and come for dinner. Let him and he's paying in coop mixture, half in coupons and half in.
Speaker 3: We must have dinged up on this system somewhere as premium buyers of butcher, because we order say much of it. So we got invited to this dinner where they paired every dish and there was a deeper statement you'd have to pay a buck, didn't have to pay anything. Every every dish had a glass of kom butcher paired with it.
Speaker 2: All right, for a glass of wine. That's not really how it's done it, Okay, is the wine coming? I pay for the wine? Was wine? Hold on that? So much of that fishy butcher I can have?
Speaker 3: Oh peach, okay, it was delicious.
Speaker 2: You have to say, you have to say when someone picks up the tab one of the take care. We take care of this. And mister Remedy will be listening to my AT's six, so you take care of that chat. Otherwise you'll get the full bill. So what what was the best thing you ate?
Speaker 3: The best thing we had was a kingfish white? Simply was that? Is that something different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how they put it in the old.
Speaker 3: Blender and just said that's two different fish. He's right, And maybe it was a King George Whiting? Is that a fish? Okay? We had a King George Whiting sliced up on some tomatoes with like a dressing, really simple viniagret. Oh my god, no, that's that's as simple as it was. He was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.
Speaker 2: What did we anchor like? Same thing? Yep?
Speaker 3: We had a lamb shoulder that she loved and then we both loved her. Fancy restaurant can do a bread just a for katcha with the dip was one of the best things I've had.
Speaker 5: It was so hot on the table, on the table that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why Baker's to like seriously rivals Attica if you ask me in terms of value for experience.
Speaker 3: And they get this. The girl sat next to me including free, so I got her for cutcha wow.
Speaker 2: Around Monday Winners Christian Show podcast. I'm a Monday loser. Trying to decode and decipher the parking signs in this city is really bad. I got a parking find yesterday and I stopped, I got out, I had a good look at it. I went, I know this one. It's a constant quiz is that I know this one? I'm good to go here that yep? The times all a line up.
Speaker 3: I say that I'd end up taking it out loud. So if today is Monday, Monday PM, that is Monday between four and yeah, ok.
Speaker 2: This was twelve to four. It was parking for two hours and I'm only going to be here like an hour. This is great and finally understand these signs. Come back. There's a guy walking off and there's clearly the old flapping flapping thing on the windscreen, and I said to him I don't understand, I said, explaining to me, he goes, there was a like an asterisk, a tiny thing top left hand corner that just sort of went fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would is that like a loading zone?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't say loading zone though there was no And that if there's a loading zone, you put that red. It needs to be in big red, not green.
Speaker 3: I've never seen one that's shoved in the top right hand corner.
Speaker 2: Chat one, I I tell me about our job here. Isn't it necessarily to tell the whole truth? Patsy does that with the news and even that Callds the Herald's Sun. It's to say what it could have been.
Speaker 3: No, no, now, I'm just remembering those ties today are diabolical.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those lies? Tod left? Dang corner? Right? Sorry? Is it light test now?
Speaker 6: Officer Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian. I am my Monday, Winny. Yesterday was a big wedding day for me. Had my first grandchild. Grandson came into the world yesterday afternoon. Couldn't be happier. Congratulations, that's great news. Now, I got an email here from one of you of vets in Cheltenham who were listening to the show last week and we were doing a thing with surnames. Christian the team and were listening to the show and we started coming up with our own spin off about listeners with certain names that I've urbs. As you know, Christian of verb is a doing word find listeners to ring in with people's names. Maybe it's their own one or people they know that our verbs. For example, some we had at work, Mark, I guess to take a mark to mark homework Russell. He took me an hour to understand that one.
Speaker 3: This morning paper bet bet Betty.
Speaker 2: Betty Bill. Yes, yeah, yeah, I like the delay here. It's gonna be a good game, certainly whenever we're going yes, we should call this the yes game.
Speaker 4: Bob Yeah yeah, yeah, so you yep ye.
Speaker 2: All right. Now we're going to get examples always again, defamation again, Chase, Yeah, these are great. Now Rio has gone online, he said, as celebrities who have verb names, Britney Spears, oh yes yeah, or an enemy yeah oh yeah, Orlando Bloom oh yeah, oh yeah yeah. Do you feel good when you get them? Very smart? I am Jeremy Irons. He's ironing Jeremy ben folds. They should work together. Jeremy, you iron, because then you fold together. We are iron and fold in their in their dotage. I want them running a dry together irons and folds. Examples of verbs. Reels down here because he knows that no one is as intelligent as he is. Examples of verbs eat, Oh, yeah, we're bound again. Names with that, aren't we? Ian eats on the line right now for you laugh, clobber raid, why have you got raid in? There are six outs some of the rougher ones overwhelm, venture, Wayley, oh Wayne Wayler, yep, and grill. Okay, So is your name a verb or it's someone you've worked with? It might be that you're not sure if your name is a verb, and we can try and speculate ourselves.
Speaker 3: I've never thought about my name as a verb, but I have both my names of verbs. Yes, jack to like jack up a car.
Speaker 2: Posts are blowing right now all over the world. He's a jack to jackhammer and to post, to post something, to be a post.
Speaker 3: I'm a double verbin.
Speaker 5: Wow, Pat, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know, like a cow pat. I guess so like a cow pat. You know it's disgusting no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's it's a pussy.
Speaker 3: It's essentral that there move all through the system.
Speaker 2: Process. You know, it comes, it comes out with stuff. You know, it's important. It's not the methane process.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name that is also a verb? Lisa Dodge? We have a Lisa Dodge that is one hundred percent a verb name. Alison drink water. Great, these are great ones. Now, Jack, you have some questions about team members.
Speaker 3: Some borderline ones.
Speaker 5: Huggy, Oh definitely.
Speaker 3: You give a big huggy to you give huggy to your mom and dad?
Speaker 2: Yep? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Perry who does allow videos online?
Speaker 2: What is the Perry?
Speaker 3: So someone at Nando's might go, can you Perry the chicken?
Speaker 2: No? Jack, come on, no, no, no, no, no no. Who we got here? Justine? Good morning?
Speaker 7: Hiks, go morning.
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm good Justine? So, what is your full name? Justine?
Speaker 8: My name is Justine sleep slaap.
Speaker 2: This is a great one, Justine Sleep. That's a fantastic one. You have a verb name, Justine. Thank you very much, Thanks you, Cord and have a good day.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Peter. Hello, Hello Peter. Hi here you going good Peter. So obviously your first name Peter to Peter out, not that you were.
Speaker 10: Then, that's right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and also my last name Stone Stone the Flaming Crows.
Speaker 2: Stone the Flaming Crows to Peter out to Stone the Crows. That's great, all right, Peter, Thank you very much, have a good day.
Speaker 9: No worries.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Carl br you're listening to the question O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today is a very important day. We are supporting the great work that Cancer Council Victoria do. Very important work. Today we are doubling down on a hope and it's a very important word, hope. And today I'm looking for stories of not just people that have been through cancer and survived it like Patsy, but also our Patsy who thrived and are living again in a somehow bigger way as well despite a diagnosis a while ago. So today on Council Council Victoria double down on hope. It's Councer Research Giving Day. So every dollar you donate to Cancer Council Victoria will be double today. So if it's ten bucks they get, they're going to back that with another ten so you're raising twenty dollars. What we're doing on the show then is two things. We're raising money by selling off our songs till the next two hours the rest of the show. If you want a song on the show today, we ask you to buy it with selling it to you, and that money goes to an amazing cause. Now the song might be just a song you really want to hear today, and you also want to raise some money for a very very important cause because, sadly so you just heard in Patsy's news, cancer is indiscriminating. Whether you are King Charles or any of the rest of us cancer Sadly, so many of us have our own experience with cancer in our family and our loved ones, and for some of you, your own story as well. It might be someone in your family that supported you, a family member, a friend. It might be someone whose name we don't even know. We'd love to hear about. The people that work for all these amazing wards and units and centers who day in day out are helping people who've just been told to diagnosis that they really didn't want to hear. So today we are celebrating it is this day of hope and we want songs that really sum that up whatever that is for you.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Double Down on Hope. Today, on Cancer Research Giving Day, we are sending you the songs. Christian. You mentioned the amazing people that have to help us on our cancer journeys. This is from Robert Rossitter morning, Robert, Christian, I make a monthly donation to Peter McMillan Cancer Center for their research. I had prostate cancer, which they treated it successfully. They were just amazing during a very scary time. I'm happy to buy a song late this morning. I'll be giving you a call about ten minutes time. Robert, thank you very much for doing that. If you do want to do that, you can call us this morning nine four one four one four three. Also on today's show, then win a Billboard is back. We're in for second and final week. Your chance to get your message to Melbourne later on this morning right now. Three topic Tuesday, not one, not two, Three ways you can call the show, possibly winning one thousand dollars for a caller of the Week with your stories on nine four one four three. First of all, because of something that Jack launched into the anger every golfer can relate to this what got thrown.
Speaker 3: And I'm not proud of it, Christian, but I did throw my first golf club. We went to a beautiful golf course, the most beautiful golf course I played at Warburton Golf Club. And the last hole is it feels like you're on top of a mountain hitting down one hundred meters down the hill. I said to Bank, hey, film me from behind, get this beautiful view, and I hit a great ball.
Speaker 2: You're just asking for trot. You're going come on that fate.
Speaker 3: I hit one into the river. OK, just film the next one, Film the next one. There's no one behind us. Were all right, second, third, fourth. This is going to sound like an exaggeration, but I have nine videos to prove I hit the ball.
Speaker 2: That's your top and to the left. It can happen.
Speaker 3: Goes until the last one, when I said, all right, don't film anymore that river till now the last one. I said, don't feel me any more because that's putting me off. But she feeled me secretly from the golf course. She did, and I'm sad to say that it came from a place of anger. Hit the ball again.
Speaker 2: Did you launch it into the river?
Speaker 3: Into the river and then I launched the golf club thirty meters?
Speaker 2: Oh not good? We can we see the video? I will send it to you can Yeah, Perry put it to the Benny Hill music. There's any one piece of music for something like that. So thanks to Jack's Flying Golf Club? What Got thrown? Nine four one four one o four to three. Also we're looking for your stories of where did you fall asleep? Lots of mom and dads in the first couple of years where you just you just constantly. It's like a level above being jet lagged. If you're sat somewhere, you will start to go to sleep. Your body goes yep. I'll take this even though you're like, no, no, no, I'm at something right now. It's actually be really a bit unprofessional or be horrible to fall sleep, doesn't matter you're sat still.
Speaker 3: The first year of already being born, the amount of times I thought I'm going to the gym today and I get to the gym sleep in the car park.
Speaker 2: Where did you fall asleep? On nine four one four one o four three? And we had so many great causiness yesterday. What can you remember off my heart nine four one four one O four three. Those are the topics today. You can join the show with on nine four one four one O four three. Soue, good morning, Good morning Sue. So where did you fall to sleep? Mate?
Speaker 13: Standing at a photocopia?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wait? Just just at work?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 7: At work?
Speaker 2: And is this as a new mum or just a boring job?
Speaker 7: Just well, it wasn't a boring job.
Speaker 13: I just couldn't stay awake. I would sleep at lunchtime as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, were so sleepy, Sue, desk in the lunch room.
Speaker 3: Where were you sleeping at lunch?
Speaker 13: Just head down on the desk, sleep on the desk, on my arms.
Speaker 2: And yeah.
Speaker 14: Then one day I just literally fell asleep standing at the photocophy.
Speaker 3: And not a boring job, you said, not an orange job.
Speaker 2: Those documents actually sizzling, sizzling photocopy. It's like an image of a flamingo. I'm seeing we're used moving from leg to photo. What an amazing display, David Antoner commentat you know it wouldn't have been a good sight, gotcha? Alright? So thanks you God, I have a good day. Oh worry, thank you bye bye now, Sue, Mary, good morning, good morning, how are you. I'm good, Mary, Welcome to the show. Where did you fall to sleep?
Speaker 7: It wasn't me, It was my son. It was about twenty five years ago. He was about three, and he said I need to go to the toilet. So we said, oh, yup, you go. So he's gone off to the toilet, and we thought, gee, he's been gone a while, so we went looking for him and here he was sitting on the toilet, pants down around the ankles, using the toilet roll on the wall as a pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, bless they do they just collapsed, don't they?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he just looks so comfortable that we left him there and he probably slept there for about an hour.
Speaker 2: Don't get a blanket, a bird, no parents an expert, but.
Speaker 7: We can take a photo.
Speaker 3: Come in handy for twenty first future wedding speech.
Speaker 2: Put them on a billboard. Gotcha all right? Mother Mary, mother of the and marry them. Mary, thanks very much. You go, Mary, go get the camera. We don't get a blanket. No, no, no, your camera. Phone, Diane, come on in, Diane. Hello, Hello that Diane. Where do you fall asleep?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 10: I was in a dire straits. Consider my music ball back in the eighties, and I was bed rose from the front and the lady in front of me fell asleep, so she was in the second row.
Speaker 2: And for dire straits is it one? Okay? Several audience members.
Speaker 3: But I know, like when you see somebody else falling asleep at something, it makes your eyes start to go droopy.
Speaker 2: It's like a kind of Mexican wave, is it? What's the opposite of the Mexican wave? You're not getting out your seat, You're staying. You're sinking into the seats, Diane for Greg, Yes, I'm sure once you woke up. Yeah, Diane, thank you very much for what you cool.
Speaker 15: Thank you well.
Speaker 6: Christian know Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle large three time at Tuesday. We're there are three ways for you to share stories on the show today. Nine four one four one o four three? Your stories? What got thrown? What did you throw for jack a golf club in anger? What got thrown? What can you remember off by heart on nine four one four one o four three? Might be something from childhood? And where did you fall asleep? All of those nine four one four one O four three. Stacy, good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 7: How are we today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good, you're in a good morning now, Stacy, where did you fall of sleep? Mate?
Speaker 14: Well, my husband and I went to the stand down five hundred the VU.
Speaker 2: Car right and quiet thing. It's like going to a library there, isn't it. It's fairly noisy there. Just get my pillow out, my spine leaves is in the bag.
Speaker 7: I found myself kind.
Speaker 14: Of sitting there by myself for a minute and yeah, just really tired and not at off. And my husband came from work me I what are you doing?
Speaker 15: I said, I'm oh, no, I'm just tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean there's those drivers given their all and if I saw you know, you've only got to see one person enjoying a showy sleep.
Speaker 9: It takes one, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Stacy, thank you very much for story. Mat I have a good morning. Have a great day, guys, and it's thanks Stacy. Good morning, Tracy.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, how are going will be good?
Speaker 2: So you've got a story about what got thrown? What got thrown?
Speaker 13: Yeah, look, it wasn't me. It was my husband at the time. He was working on the top of a very high building in the city and they hadn't yet put the glass in, and his phone was just wreaking heavy, just wasn't doing what he wanted it to do, and so he threw it out the window and into the Yarra River.
Speaker 2: That that hell. That always they always say if you call the help desk, they do turn it on off again in the.
Speaker 3: Have you tried throwing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's full of phones.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I just couldn't even like, you know, I can talk to him.
Speaker 2: After that, I just went he didn't have his phone.
Speaker 17: The hour to.
Speaker 2: Cracyre. Thank you very much, your story mate. That's got a Greg Now, Good morning, Greg.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you where we go? Greg? So take us there? Where did you fall asleep?
Speaker 11: The best AFL Grand Final ever nineteen eighty nine Hawthorns, Geelong. I fell asleep from the last quarter.
Speaker 2: Now, how so a couple of beers in the afternoon. Have been a long day. Tired and emotional.
Speaker 11: Ah, you're tired and emotional. This is the days where they used to have under nine on his Grand final, reserve Grand Final, then the seniors.
Speaker 10: So yeah, a bit tired?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: And when did you wake that late? Another final siren going off?
Speaker 11: My missus woke me up after Hawthorne had held off Geelong to win by six points.
Speaker 10: So I missed the whole last.
Speaker 2: Quarter is unfortunate. Yeah, who are you barracking for Hawthorne? Did anyone on earlier the crab final? She tried.
Speaker 8: One one?
Speaker 6: This is the Christian o'commells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now we're getting some amazing stories about where you fall asleep. I still want to hear some more stories. I think it's amazing when an adult has a tantrum, right, it's never not funny, especially if it's not happening to you. It's not funny when it's having to you. But when you see another adult just having a meltdown like a proper kiddy tantrum, best thing in the world. Throwing things shouldn't be happening to an adult. But when you feel like you just suddenly you're five again, you want to throw yourself on the ground. You know, you see that kid just wailing on the floor, and.
Speaker 3: I think everyone will have the same experience. You throw something as an adult and straight away you go, oh, shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: I'm now good on would be picking a new one repair it. Did anyone also see that? You now then you go back into your adult body. You're not that fire anymore. You've got responsibilities and consequences. So what got thrown?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one o four three? What can you remember off by heart? And where did you fall asleep? Nine four one four one oh four three? Here we got here? Justin welcome to the show. Oh my gods, justin What have you got for us today? On three? Topic Tuesday? Mate?
Speaker 12: So what have I thrown?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 12: One fine weekend as I normally do, going out the mode the lawn which didn't giving me grief, round and good in the backyard, round, crap in the front yard, after discovering had a couple of times, got the front yard and I finally just lost it, grab it from the ends, flung it around like an axe and up against a really been at went.
Speaker 2: And they are useless things, aren't they. I've got one. I've used it once and trying to thread that thing the eye through the needle right, trying to get it out to cut a little bit more. They've got they got daddy, long legs, aren't they? At speed?
Speaker 3: And then I feel like you do a meter of grass and then you've all of a sudden you've lost those threads.
Speaker 2: Just whipping around. It's all chewed up at the end. You've got to somehow open up. That's that diffusing a bomb. Just press that thing down, pull that thing through. Then you got opened up. It's like a fishing coil. And I hate it. I get it. Justin. I would have come around glad and stamped on it with you. We could have had a double tantrum justin. Thank you very much for story. Let's go to mary Anne. Now, Hello, when did you for to sleep? Mary Anne?
Speaker 8: Well, it wasn't me. It was my son and sex Game Super Sunday eighty six saersand people who were six years old at the time. I sort of have a nap in the middle of the finish of the marathon, eighty six thousand people screaming and yelling, no, I'm having a nap.
Speaker 2: When those kids, when those kids want to sleep, they got to sleep. We're fine. Or of the British TV version of Idol, right, and this would have been watched by fifteen million PP. But as my friend was hosting it and he invited me and my daughters. My youngest daughter was that similar age six and two songs him really tired, dad, And there was an empty seat next to her, and I heard the door went, you can have to get a good stephen. Cameras keep coming to us, my friends hosting it.
Speaker 3: Way to get us great seat.
Speaker 2: But she was starting to lawl, so I said, just just lie down, just lie down for a bit. I tried to sort of cover her over on the streams with some jacket, so there wasn't actually one of my kids there, but it was visible, it was on screen. And then during the app break this was live, my friend came over and he went before he said, come afterwards, come and hang out in the in the in the in the green room afterwards when oh, well, get to meet all the stars. And then he saw one of my daughters asleep, went, she's asleep. We never got the invite after texted him, going straight up, going straight home. Thank you? All right, let's go to Ken. Good morning, Ken, good morning?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 17: Here are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Yeah? And how are you? Ken?
Speaker 17: I'm not bad. I'm reliving to Jack throwing the golf club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you throw? One of your wooden ones?
Speaker 17: H at sweet three three clubs broke too, and the other one went up in the tree went up in the tree.
Speaker 2: Better shot with the golf club than the moll. That's an incredible threat. The golf club up a tree does still?
Speaker 17: Nami? Mate went up and got it.
Speaker 2: That's a good friend. I always judge your friend like that. You know, you know he friends? Are they your clubs of the trees? Good stuff? Ken? All right, Kenny, thanks the cooler show mate. You take care no way, so youll the cave man combs all the golf clubs. Amanda, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 14: How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Get his chatting akin there and Amanda, welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've got one for the memory section. As a kid, I used to watch the Milton the Monster shows that I can remember the intro to.
Speaker 7: It word for word.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is awesome. So this was early seventies or yeah, mid seventies yep, and you can remember off by heart. Still yep. Patsy, you remember milk?
Speaker 5: I don't mind head, No, I don't remember Milton.
Speaker 16: He was a friendly monster.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so it's a friendly monster. How did he go to the theme too?
Speaker 5: On top of o.
Speaker 16: Horror Hill in a secret laboratory. Professor Weirdo and Count Kooker in a monstrous glory. Five drops of essence of terror, six drops of sinister sauce. When the stirring's done, May I lick the spoon?
Speaker 13: Of course?
Speaker 7: Aha, of course, But.
Speaker 16: Now for a touch of tenderness? But I must use only a touch, for without a touch of tenderness that might destroy me.
Speaker 14: Oops, too much.
Speaker 16: Better hold your head, it's starting to tick. Better hold my hand. I'm feeling sick. Hello, Dad, what have I done? I'm Milton. Your brandis.
Speaker 2: Amanda. This is incredible.
Speaker 18: Let's having this in, Amanda, on top of old Horror Hill, secret laboratory, Professor Weirdo and Count Kook We're in their monstrous glory.
Speaker 19: Six drops of the essence of terra, five drops of sinister sauce, and the stirrings done.
Speaker 6: May I like the spoon?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 19: Of course, No for the tincture of tenderness, but I must use only a touch for it. Without a touch of tenderness, it might destroy me.
Speaker 2: Looks too much, Amanda? Even better? Now I've heard that was faultless, and Amanda, thank you very much for doing that.
Speaker 5: No problem.
Speaker 13: Guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast We got some more great stories today on three topic Tuesday, where there are three ways for you to share your stories on the show today. What can you still remember? Off my What got thrown? And where did you fall asleep? Nine four one four three Rachel? Hi, So this was a first date and he fell asleep?
Speaker 7: I did, Yes, so my husband.
Speaker 15: So we've been together for seventeen years.
Speaker 13: And yeah, our first date was going to the movies and it was the Born Automatum was Matt Salen and I fell asleep?
Speaker 2: That is especially in cinema, noisy, full on, relentless action, fight scenes, people being punched and kicked out windows.
Speaker 3: The most shocking part of that is Born Ultimatum seventeen years old.
Speaker 7: What's the funniest thing? Is said?
Speaker 13: We tried to watch it a few years later our DVD and I fell away together.
Speaker 2: The movie is that catnapp to you? Isn't it? May she go? We're going for you go to sleep? Rachel, Thank you very much, the story mate, thanks for calling the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Adrian, Good morning one in Adrian, Welcome to the show. So what got thrown?
Speaker 12: My brother's metres after he broke my remote control car about forty years ago through his metross in the swimple.
Speaker 2: Oh it sounds like you've just been told off now or something like Dad, like literally two minutes ago. Is this confessional it has happened yesterday? Or someone feels fresh there? Yeah, I was very peeved.
Speaker 3: Repeeved is it's a big old thing to drag down to the pool. You throw a lot of time to think, you know what, I might.
Speaker 2: Not go through with this. You very strong to rotate and launch very hard, very hard, Adrian, thanks, she cool? Not going on there? Eh, here we got here, Jacob, get here yelling I'm going Jacob, where did you fall to sleep?
Speaker 9: I fell asleep in the dentist chair getting a broke canal?
Speaker 2: So this is before they nethize you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no afterwards. So I'll maggage, sure and sweat because we're running short on time.
Speaker 2: Apparently I'm looking at that clock. We've got big old five minutes of all the news. But yeah, and there, sure, let's go with that one the left.
Speaker 12: So I'm a bit of it.
Speaker 9: I'm a bit of a twitch when I start falling asleep, so I'll do a little twitch. And the dentist, the lady was just like, are you okay. I was like, yeah, yeah, I'm falling asleep obviously with so much stuff in my mouth, and she's like, okay, okay. And then usually I've got my mouth wide open because I think I'm trying to be real courteous for the dentist, and.
Speaker 2: That is what we all know. We have to do it to start closed mouth, yeah.
Speaker 9: Very very wide. And this one time she gave me these little cushions for the back of my teeth, so I just had to sit there and just be comfortable, and I ended up falling asleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're up against time. Jacob story there he went underw the steady Fellas and did you know hear me say to Busu Kat and when she said, oh, We've got this great one about the Dutch show. Not not when he had the own of statue. No no, no, no, it's wait way way before that. Let's go to Marceline. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Musseline god throwing.
Speaker 10: Oh well, my husband, I was trying.
Speaker 2: It's actually what he kicked out the window.
Speaker 13: We came home early, basically just to give a kids dinner bit a lip.
Speaker 10: Being ungrateful.
Speaker 15: Husband went berserk, obviously, grabbed the PlayStation kicked it through the window.
Speaker 2: If the d's are listening right now, we need a few extra plays. Sign this whole timer up that boot we need it this year.
Speaker 3: PlayStation out of the window.
Speaker 2: Show him on't it? We're all show him. Wow, we incredible scenes there. Well, thank you.
Speaker 10: That's what happens when you're ungrateful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely have a come around and thank him for a beer.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast Christian.
Speaker 2: I can't call him at work right now, but many years ago I fell asleep in court while I was running it. Combination of a very boring Sibyl case. Sorry run. We are in the last week, in the last few days of win a billboard. We started it last week where every single day we can give you instant access when a couple of mention called the show. If we like your message, whatever you want to say, we can put it live on over this week, over fifty ber digital billboards all across Melbourne today. It's a very different kind of one. Here's what we're gonna do. We all love Facebook Marketplace. My wife's favorite website, Chris is a place. There's only two suburbs over Get in the car. What do we need get in the car before they change their mind with the price. And anyone who's ever sold anything on there, welcome to our world in dealing with people who ask you those dumb questions as well. And can you take another photo of the handles? Are they that rusty in the photo? Looks? Can my uncle come next Wednesday? Today? What are you trying to sell? Let us sell it for you. We're going to turn all the fifty big mega billboards of Melbourne into trading posts. This is trading post Tuesday on nine four one four one oh four three. What can we sell a few? Jack? This is you right now.
Speaker 3: We've been before the New Year trying to sell a coffee table on Facebook Marketplace. I've even dropped the price. Still can't tell it, reader suspect, first of all, describe it to us. Well, the shame with it is it's got some teeth marks on the corner.
Speaker 2: Is that you and how you get sometimes?
Speaker 13: Still want that?
Speaker 2: Well, there's your probably no way about the price, but.
Speaker 3: I thought it'd be better to be honest about it and take a photo of the teeth.
Speaker 2: Both from an honesty pace.
Speaker 3: When Luna was a puppy, she chewed on it give me a second.
Speaker 2: There, which is not exactly its short. There we go.
Speaker 5: It's not priced appropriately.
Speaker 2: It would suggest that, wouldn't it thank you if you woken up. We've heard anything from it for the last two hours.
Speaker 3: Hardwood coffee table one hundred and fifty dollars was originally listed two hundred and twenty. I bought it for six hundred. That's a real description, much loved coffee table. But it's time for us to say goodbye.
Speaker 2: Can you much love a coffee table? Coffee table?
Speaker 4: There's your trouble. There's the key saying much loved? It means it's too highly priced. Your emotional connection to the coffee table.
Speaker 2: Is I reconpasse eighty dollars?
Speaker 3: So what do I say a coffee table to see? Yeah, I bought this eight years ago from a furniture building in South.
Speaker 2: Again, what a dun origin story. We're not making a muffle bofe. Let me take you, but it's that one of Patsy's stories years ago, ten years ago.
Speaker 3: It's hardwood top and steel legs, solid table. And then I have changed the wording here under Banker's advice. It used to say about the teeth marks. Now it says it had some scuffed corners.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear teeth marks, because you always got a little bit of like DNA or matter in there.
Speaker 3: Scuffed corners pictured in the photographs. Other than that, it's in good nick.
Speaker 2: I would say mild scuffing.
Speaker 5: No, I'd say mild, weear mild.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, mild wear and tear. And then just say this table is going today there, it.
Speaker 5: Must go today.
Speaker 3: It must go to that, And then try to drop the price.
Speaker 2: What are you eighty bucks fifty? Start at eighty? See what happens?
Speaker 3: I would steal.
Speaker 2: Do you want to sell it? Solid table February Solid ain't selling.
Speaker 5: It's going to cost you more to take it to the tip.
Speaker 3: Just it's such a good table.
Speaker 2: Beloved table, like an old uncle with teeth marks around his legs. Solid edits it? Now you'll sell that with by nine? I can't believe this. I would do eighty okay.
Speaker 5: And be prepared to go down to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just start at eighty, come on that. See they're trying to app to get some money. All right, Sorry, I forgot what actually doing the radio show from there? I was thinking we'll do this real time there's there's nothing going on in my life right now. Oh wait, there is a radio show. I just looked at the phone. I was I was like, what do they want? You want to take bart training both Tuesday? The thing I just asked you to the calling for all right, we're coming to you next. Let's go and grab a cup of tea A brighter.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the question o'crl's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack update from Facebook Marketplace trying to sell a chewed up coffee Ta. We's been trying to shift since last year.
Speaker 3: It's down from two hundred and twenty to one hundred and fifty now at the bargain basement price of eighty dollars with new copy. This is deal of the day now read must go today has heard on Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Wow. This is the first and six years. He never plugs the show on his socials. It's big. He's now using our fame.
Speaker 3: Pats solid coffee table. Do you want to put coffee or food on a table? This baby is able.
Speaker 2: I love He's woken up. The coffee now as well.
Speaker 3: Made of stealing wood.
Speaker 2: It'll have you feel a different commodation. As well as and it's stealing.
Speaker 3: Wood and then I've used your advice. It has some minor in big leaves, scuffed corners.
Speaker 2: Been talking about other than that. Why mon it up? I don't know city me. I'm an honest guy. All right, what are you trying to sell? Right now? Let's get it sold. We have access with the next couple of minutes to over fifty bit digital billboards all over Melbourne nine four one four one o four three. Jesse, what are we selling?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 10: We have a very rare Hume chateau roof tile. We have about two thousand of them priced to go with three dollars inch. They are about five dollars on gum Tree and various other unmentionable selling form.
Speaker 2: A bit in their general direction.
Speaker 10: Anyone one one would like a bulk amount of roof tiles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I said bowl two thousand.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well were My girlfriend's decided that we'd like to redo our entire roof. And I'm a carpenter, so it's a matter of just telling me what to do, and that's what's happening currently.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been marrying my wife a long time, don't you know? She has all these kind of visions of what we need to do with that, never focused on the roof.
Speaker 3: Take all the tiles.
Speaker 2: She is omnipotent, to be honest, she is everywhere. I hope she's not necessary right now. And Chris Win need to get up there and have a look at the roof. So you go put a new roof on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're taking well, we're going to a cathedral healing inside, so ken off all the rough roof trusses off, minor extension.
Speaker 3: And what's the special tile called again that you said.
Speaker 2: It's a hume chateau hum hum chateau. So normally about five dollars for one tile? You're happy to accept too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if we can get a bulk by two thousand for two dollars each, I'd take that, Okay, okay, all right, so I'm happy to sally individual lot.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're sending them all the year. People are going to have five. I live in a tiny house.
Speaker 7: You're wrong.
Speaker 3: And then, Jesse, do you imagine the photo will be a close up of one tile or your whole roof to give people an idea of what the overall look is.
Speaker 10: There's a front hand back photo of both tiles.
Speaker 2: How fun.
Speaker 10: So this is what would would you like? A roof shot? My brother's on side. I can get a roof shot for you if you like.
Speaker 2: Roof shot would make all the difference. I think that's the difference between selling and not selling. If you're selling a house, it's all about the photos, the presentations, everything and very rare.
Speaker 10: Bearing in mind, very rare tall, very rare.
Speaker 5: Time makes it so rare.
Speaker 10: Is we talking Terra Connor or No, they're discontinued, so they don't make him anymore. It's a story involved in this an antique roadshow experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you say that? As seen on Antiqu's road show, just like people do that all the time when they're selling stuff. Well, you know, you see you see the advert of Max Gorm Max Gorn wearing Loula lemon. I'm thinking I'm Max Gorn. I'm not Max Gorne. He's selling me a live have you with a monocle on there. Christians englishman's home is his castle. I don't tiel want anything that they're a human chateau.
Speaker 3: Discontinued.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that Christian with an eye All right, Jesse, stay there, there's also have a chat to Helena. Helena, what are you trying to sell?
Speaker 15: I love your show, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: I thought you were setting that.
Speaker 15: So I'm trying to rent a space, a professional room in my clinic in Vermont and it's only become available after five years because the people that were there have now created their own business and they're up and running beautifulease go to them.
Speaker 13: So what kind of clinic are you?
Speaker 15: I'm a remedia or massage and sports clinic, so with suit of CDO or another remedia or ma seur or an ostio or anyone like that. And the room is huge, so it's an oversized room.
Speaker 2: With the same oversized people. Whatever their problems are, get in. The room is huge.
Speaker 15: It's a big room. It's five by four and a half so, and it's got zone bathroom, It's got everything it needs. And it's a gorgeous little California bungalow so and easy.
Speaker 1: To get to.
Speaker 15: And I really need some company in the room and would love someone to have it as their own individual space.
Speaker 2: Does it come with a massage table?
Speaker 15: No, it doesn't, So you can dress the room up the way.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want. Yeah, you've got a natural light coming in there, natural light coming in through a window or anything.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, absolutely, lots of natural light. And it's got a waiting room and it's got all in.
Speaker 2: Within the It's a good opportunity for someone who's looking because the people they will work in that industry are always looking for a new place to upgrade to.
Speaker 15: Yes, and I really I miss my osteos that are no longer there. But you know, time moves on and and that's why I rub your.
Speaker 2: Way into a better year.
Speaker 13: Yes, and I do.
Speaker 2: Get that elbow up there.
Speaker 15: Look and inflexible as well with space and so whatever days they want to work, that's fine.
Speaker 2: And where is this far? Where is the venue in Vermont?
Speaker 15: It's called Vermont remybi your massas and Sports clinic, and I'm right opposite the Vermont Football Club. Give them a plug.
Speaker 3: A bit of space on the football club right across the road as soon as Antique Road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also the MASSOUSI trying to hire. They could get some customers across the road there.
Speaker 15: Well yeah, look it's he is a busy place over the road. But and I don't necessarily do a lot of work for them, but one of my mentors is there, so you know, and it's worth the room is at a really riper price. I can't I can be negotiable on the price. So that's okay. But I just want someone in there that they can love it and grow their business.
Speaker 2: And I love it. I love the passion here. Okay, this is important.
Speaker 15: Yes, I love what I do and I really want to make it there An.
Speaker 3: The only thing you'll worry about is that you see the billboard. We got a photo just an empty room.
Speaker 2: No, you're money falling from the sky. You have like money, money on one of those massage tables. Perry, Perry, sign up get the full paid up version of Adobe. We need some photo shot. Normally we say no, no photo shot, Perry.
Speaker 3: But now go to prow is massaging money.
Speaker 2: Money's as he's rubbing someone's by tucks. Money's coming out of the backside. It's coming from the from floor.
Speaker 15: I take some pains, young man, I take some plains. Only that's it right anyway, There is a part of the house on marketplace, and so that's you know, the best I can give it the moment, Helena, and that's.
Speaker 2: More than enough. You've got a roof shot as well.
Speaker 15: Yes, she's the color bond. She's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Great, great discontinued Joe, all right, well, may be having in Helena.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today for the best and shown the time waster the Motley Hotel. Literally we can see it from here. Very very nice. You were to see Rio's penhouse.
Speaker 3: I've stayed there, beautiful hotel.
Speaker 2: Is it for the be like Jack Posts live like an influencer? Really for them? Romance? Romance like the stars radio ones? Uh, for the It's a bit lower than the stars, isn't it. There's stars in there.
Speaker 3: There's the ones you can't really see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, radio the ultimate stars. If you ask me, radioing with the stars for the ultimate in romance? This I forgot. It's Valentine's these soon, isn't it.
Speaker 5: For the chop Chop chop organized Oh okay, right right?
Speaker 2: I thought you said you want some chops. It's got some nice land ones perhaps for the ultimating romance This Valentine's Day, dine and miss Parker at the Motley Hotel. What a price a night on us there? One night's day with breakfast and also two hundred dollars in mill vouchers as well. Keady just said, you spend a buck over that, that's on you. Okay, that's our charge it to this show. We're not far. We will pass you, will march in, march in and rip that money out of you with interest.
Speaker 5: Took the budget at Mexican last week?
Speaker 2: All right? Today? On National Fruit Appreciation? Is this true?
Speaker 3: Paths? When you had Mexican last week, you had to ring suit for.
Speaker 4: The pin of the No one gave it to me, gave me the card because I.
Speaker 2: Assume when you're a Mexican you wouldn't spend over one hundred bucks. Still need Valentine's You don't need it, don't you? No?
Speaker 5: Come on, needed it for that trip by book?
Speaker 2: Guys, please, can we just come together on National Fruit Appreciation? That it breaks my heart arguing over.
Speaker 5: Such a what's your favorite fruit? One's watermelon, cantalope.
Speaker 2: I'll go through phases that At the moment right now, I'm tearing through loads by the cartload of pineapple.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the golden Oh it's.
Speaker 2: A very very what a great mid afternoon treat?
Speaker 3: AnyWho did you cut it down yourself while you bought a pre cart.
Speaker 2: Cut it myself what do you call a cleaver? I've got a cleaver.
Speaker 4: Takes a while, doesn't it? And then you have to rinse it because it's got all this spiky bits.
Speaker 2: Left on it, and you think it is, isn't it. You know what I'm going to do today, I've got some of the fridge at the moment chilling. You're going to chop up some fresh pike apple for the team pineapple refreshments Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Look forward to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you? All right? So when look you feel fruit bands? Fruit bands today? It Telly is playing on fruit Fest. Who's there? But they're from the eighties? Some lemonad singer, that's right. Jury and Jurian Gold plus give one of the worst things you do on the show.
Speaker 3: Apparently they're meant to be the world's stunniest fruit I didn't smell a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, shore building, we're still in the eighties. Oh, looking very respectable. That's right. It's melon Kim, mellow Kim. How about the older mammas and papias.
Speaker 3: Through to your sweet spot God plus.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm not so much. There's a rapper now, that's right, giving up four notorious f I G. You put it together. Notorious feed.
Speaker 3: I've given that other golds.
Speaker 2: Well, oh my god, can I make it to the end. I've got one more. Well, look at these rappers they're wearing indeedas that's right, it's plum dmc hume, Chateau. Talk to me, Jack, What have you got fruit bands?
Speaker 3: Jusica Simpson, that's gotta give that up.
Speaker 2: That's gold. That's pineapple for Jack. Banana del Rey, very subtle, very good gold.
Speaker 3: Peely Dan.
Speaker 2: That's silver. Yeah, it's got pips in that one.
Speaker 3: And Lady Guava.
Speaker 2: Lady up, very good gold as well. Okay, what have you got fruit bands?
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your fruit bands for grabs. The ultimate romance is Valentine's Day. Next week it's a night on us at the Motley Hotel. All right, fruit bands? You ready, kombucha kid, Let's do it all right, Roy Orchardson. That's like we may have found a winner. That is so good right out of the gates, Electric Light, chi Orchestra, Gold, Bananas Morrisset also gold. Look out three goals from the world Done team. That's Rene imagine dragon fruit, Bronze, Motley honeyjew Bronze, Susie Kung Quattro, that's very good, Sam Granny Smith silvera, Sophie Menon Baxter silver plus. No, that's goal, No, No, that's the honey dew. Right then bond Gogi, you know those little berries, that's very good. Plus earth Wind and Papaya silver plus John water Melon Camp gold, that's good, Backstreet Boys and Marie Bois and Marie the Peach Boys, Silver Figgi Stardust bronze and the Tourist b I G. Mellon's massive melons right now the supermarket. I think this a big then change them with something.
Speaker 3: Let's give the night stay to John Goviy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John, John, Joe, everyone said three times in Clicker Hills together and get head home.
Speaker 1: Carl Brner, you're listening to the Christian o'conls show podcast.
Speaker 2: And let's talk about tomorrow's show. This is back. The week is claim to fame, no claim two week for us the business like show business with.
Speaker 14: My mom with a marriage to Molly Mildrim's cousin.
Speaker 7: I Wance did a speed aware of course with JK from Jamericui. My word Coeg was once a gorilla Graham.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 2: So back tomorrow morning on the show What is your weakest claim to fame? Just giving you a heads up about what we're going to do with the bill boards of Melbourne tomorrow, and you, Montpotney, your children's art work. Now the kids are back at school, and even though they're not back at school, you've all gotten various boxes hidden away artwork that your kids have done. And when I say artwork, you know what I mean. I have a monster. One of my kids brought home a picture of apparently a zoo. It was meant to be a zoo, and that is lovely and that is going in the bin in five minutes time. And then later on that night, who is scraping a dinner place for it? Who has put this in? Would your mom do that? My pastor? All over the zoo animals? Is that an elephant? There was a draft? Apparently this is what we want to turn the fifty big giant billboards we've got tomorrow morning into one big art I love the art is of your children's art work. Now you might actually be in possession of some very good paintings. I'm thinking more of you stored on your phone off photos of some absolute pieces of art, some pieces of masterpieces, your masterpieces? Do you keep? Do you keep all of the orders?
Speaker 4: Chris's office at home two entire walls. I take a photo of it today. Are all of her artwork from like krash right up to now.
Speaker 2: Iterations? Are all the periods of the Impressionists.
Speaker 3: The problem with my son's going to daycare now? They send him home with three artworks?
Speaker 2: No day, no a day, no, they should just pick three year. I don't want to store all this stuff. I don't my recycling bin. No more palm stuff either. What a year are you going to deal with all of these palm prints?
Speaker 5: You wait till you get the pastor Nicklas Jack where he goes to kinder.
Speaker 2: All right, so email me today your children's artwork. We need to know their names and how old they are for the gallery we're going to turn Melbourne into tomorrow. Email me at CHRISTN O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast