Speaker 1: It's the pick our Friday Afternoon. Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now get half price off cosmetics across the Maybelene Revlon Rimmel Nude by Nature Rangers at Chemist Warehouse. You may have heard earlier in the week we were talking about the woman that was ghosted by her Texan cowboy husband. She threw a party for him. He didn't turn up to his visa party, and he flew back to the US with all her money.
Speaker 2: To be clear, we are not laughing.
Speaker 3: We are belief because I mean, look, we've all been ghosted, and I think at different times in our lives, maybe we've even been the ghoster. But nothing compares to how bad that was unless you're some of these people. Because my goodness, we got some people who called in, sent in their ghosting experiences, and they are wild. I think Maria's story is probably one of the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's here to tell us. Hey Maria, Maria, are you poor thing?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Look I'm over it now, but okay, you're ready for the story. Probably you'll probably just want to strangle the guy. I want to go on a you know, a dating at date line date and I'm met at the play, and you know, as soon as I sat down and the guy roped up, and as soon as within seconds, he goes, oh, I left my mobile phone in the car, I'll come back, and I went, yeah, yeah, no worries it all. And then he went waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, and said, where we go, I'll side his car. So then I decided to call him blocked. He blocked, and I just thought, I won't say what I thought, and then the sadness came and the tears came down, and I went, maybe something's happened. So then I said, no, I'll go to my girlfriend's house and share my sadness with her. And I said, I let's look at this profile, and I tried it with mine. He blocked me on the profile. Now yeah, blocked me on the profile, and then I thought, all right. She said I'll go in through my one, and she went through hers. And as soon as we looked him up his title his profile title had changed to no fact chicks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Maria, that you know what he did you and sleep blessing. That is not a man you want to be on a date with anywhere. No, that is not a man, full stop.
Speaker 2: What a pig.
Speaker 3: And you know what, he can stay ghosted. But guess what you got yourself five hundred dollars if that.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to buy all beautiful Kirby clothes. And I'm proud of my body.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of my good Maria. Yeah, you're he's going to die alone. I don't have any time for these people. I'm done with.
Speaker 1: I enjoy your five hundred dollars. Chemist, he's an idiot?
Speaker 3: Like updating that on your profile. No one's going to want to go on a date with someone and that's their first thing they've written, what an idiot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also no skinny person is going to go Yeah, I also agree, screw the fat chicks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean it's going to read that and think that that's a nice problem.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Next, anyway, let's go. If you missed any of the show this week, where Addie, you have a good weekend. You can podcast the pickup on the iHeartRadio app. Just search the pick up and remember when cold and flu strikes did the Demizon gets it done? Always follow the directions for use.
Speaker 3: Will and Woody are driving you home. Next, what's on the show boys.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, well, look, welcome to purgatory with us here on Will and Woody, because at any stage we could be captured and then whisked off to a room where we will be trapped and then look, it's an escape room. So we just got to try and get our way out of there with puzzles, trying to solve puzzles with the help of you guys, and look to be honest, well, and I'm very excited about this, but equal parts a bit terrified.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent could be taken in this afternoon show. We'll talk about it more. Surely not percent would be an awful decision. Well, who knows who's doing the rest of the show. Well, I well no, I think we do the show from the location. Anyway, we'll talk about this more in five minutes it see you guys Monday.
Speaker 1: Bye.