Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: There is a full moon right now, which feels appropriate for today. Beetle juice, beetle juice, beetlejuice. We're taking a load of you te beetle juice tonight, dinner, drinks beforehand, and then close up Magic Jack post becomes beetle Jack working the room. How are you feeling? It's like twelve hours from now.
Speaker 4: Actually felt good coming into today. And then Locky, our audio producer who wears the hot pants. I thought I would do a trick on him before the show started.
Speaker 3: I'm not being funny. Even if David Blame was hanging around at half five, I'm going to get out my face. I've just come into work. I need a cup of tea. They're not going to give you anything, especially unless you're talking formula one to him.
Speaker 4: He doesn't really get yeah, but I was my fault. I got only fifty percent of the trick right, so I'm only halfway there. By big close Jack.
Speaker 3: You're fifty percent there. There's two ways to see that you're halfway there. To get the trick right hours five percent every half an hour an hour by lunchtime. You're good to go. That's life, steady game. What have we got We're we're sick twelve hours away from showtime.
Speaker 4: That's plenty of time.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you notice yesterday we were saying, like, so we're making the listeners at five o'clock, okay, dinner and drinks, and then we're leaving at half six to walk them across the road for more dinner and drinks. I don't think they need more dinner and sp anyway, apparently more dinner and drinks and photos, and then we will go and see the show. And we're saying, what point do you start doing the magic? And we've got a couple of drinks that are warmed up, katy think. And then we went to what tim roughly that Kenny goes five forty, which is such a precise five point forty five, I understand, or half.
Speaker 4: Rounded up or.
Speaker 3: Just got half passed all call to, but five forty.
Speaker 4: At five point thirty eight exactly set off the smoke bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so maybe at five point thirty two you go and get changed, so you're good for that five stage.
Speaker 4: I'm still mingling with everyone beforehand, Or does that give away a little bit if.
Speaker 3: You're hiding for forty minutes, but they see you hiding in the toilets, which is what you do a lot of those anyways. But when you crap, besil crap, beetil crap.
Speaker 4: If you're going to see David Copperfield, it's not like he comes out and mingles with you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't do That is just an excuse to get there at five forty. This guy is so good. Wait, he's doing tricks, guys, he's a mentalist.
Speaker 4: I just wondered if it ruins a little bit of the mistique if I'm walking around in civilian clothes that recommend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would would kill the intrigue. I think you.
Speaker 3: We're just glad that you there. Can you read the room? I'm through to you for backup or your radio as one come on, guys.
Speaker 5: Well yeah looking for you. So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But then bang, like when they sing in Bang.
Speaker 6: I think like this, if we want to build momentum, yeah that's it. We do need to keep you sort of.
Speaker 3: He's got three shabby tricks. One of them fell apart our five this morning. Okay, we'll all win the world. We're not going to get Oh my god, where my trouser's gone? I'm done. I'm jack Post. Thank you for coming. Everyone like and subscribe my magic videos. We're not going to get that, all right. So you've got two choices, yep, if you want to stay away from them, so you get the big reveal, which is part of you seen that movie? Is it the Prestige? Yes? They talk about this, don't they a lot? You know? So maybe we do want to build up. So are you just going to turn up? Oh?
Speaker 4: You will have to find some back entrance for me. I'll come through the back hiding the toy.
Speaker 3: And the person that knows this place inside out is Caitlin Champagne. Problems does it have? I know we're down a lane way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are down a lane way too.
Speaker 7: Actually, so you've got the back entrance and the front entrance.
Speaker 3: But I would like you Jackie boy, can come in through the back door then yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean you could if you wanted, But then you have to go past all the other civilians that are there.
Speaker 3: Just for their villains. They're called listeners. All the other civilians. I just need to know what are you were pushing you? One of the civilians when they talk about casualties of war. I know we're at breakfast war. Come on, so the boss talks about the breakfast war. Casualties canatural damage if a you casualties die tonight in the Magic Trick.
Speaker 5: You mean other.
Speaker 6: Customers, Yeah, customers, listeners, friends, that people in the venue.
Speaker 3: There aren't going to be muggles. There are like people going out for a date night. Then suddenly a radio show starts private.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we have a private part of the venue.
Speaker 5: So it's private part.
Speaker 3: We have this lifetime and they were like grumpy people there, just trying to have like a bit tweet and then we're there suddenly some guys coming out of the toilets doing much spirity. People could be either you know, having a first day or breaking up, and there's like that guy's actually pretty good, a guy from the Harblane here. It didn't pay his mum. Oh this is different than well no, so it's other people. They're eating innocently, is of course private part of the restaurant, can you Well, that's what the stations would do, and Jackie O would just have the whole place. They had the whole beach. A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: For my twenty first birthday, I was able to get a private race.
Speaker 3: My daughter's eighteen. They've got a private room done a lame way.
Speaker 7: We wanted to be nice and intimate with our listeners.
Speaker 3: We don't want to have it was more intimate than just randos there.
Speaker 7: Well we don't want Yeah, so we've just got to cut off bit.
Speaker 5: That is ours.
Speaker 3: How does it cut off? Is a velvet rope?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a velvet police tape or.
Speaker 4: Something civilians behind the police tape.
Speaker 3: So let's go back to then issury question. Then, so what is Jack? Jack can come in past U civillions.
Speaker 4: Conny, of course you can.
Speaker 7: You can come in whatever way you want. I think the most dramatic and the most impact would probably be through the front door where our location is.
Speaker 3: So maybe you do turn up at five forty in character.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm already in. I'm the beetle out yet with the top hat. You set the smoke bomb off at the front door, and.
Speaker 3: You text okay, the modern way of setting up trips Hudini. How did he do it? Yeah? Then there was no you text RhI and I will start the smoke machine. Then people are like, wait, what's happening? And then we go beatle Jack won't appear unless he hears his special you know, call signs a great Jack's Jack beach all Jack and the people and they go. Now they're chanting, what is this a cult? Jack? Suddenly at five forty you then Brian, I love it.
Speaker 4: I reckon that's the best reveal.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do. It's not a gender reveal, it's a magician reveal.
Speaker 2: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Heavy Tuesday, we asked you, how was your day yesterday? How did you start the week? Were you a Monday winner or loser? Tell us which way you are? Text me, oh four seven five O three one o four three, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 5: I'm a loser again.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid, or rather the person who insists every Monday. I don't know who they're visiting in the end of our court, but they're the loser because they insist.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if this is illegal? Are you telling me they insist insist every single Monday afternoon.
Speaker 6: They will park directly opposite out like at the foot of our driveway, but on the other side. Makes sense, perhaps see all the peraps. I don't know who it is.
Speaker 4: But on the other side of the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: No, but they insist on parking the other side of the road. The story is it's.
Speaker 8: Directly adjacent, like directly parallel.
Speaker 3: To so when you're reversing out, it's an.
Speaker 4: Like if if the street is full, you're allowed to park.
Speaker 3: It's available empty spaces where they heaps they should be getting out the way of your reversing line.
Speaker 5: It's just a silly place to park.
Speaker 6: And our streets not that like it's quite narrow because it narrows coming down to.
Speaker 3: The end of the court and you're another way. You're talking a court. It's like a whole.
Speaker 6: Bouquet just got tight.
Speaker 3: Don't live on a road like you Christian in a court and you're just about find a palace in a court.
Speaker 6: As you reverse, you nearly have to kind of reverse up onto your front yard.
Speaker 3: Because you've got that water feature out the front, haven't you.
Speaker 5: And the big line.
Speaker 3: Remember the meditation guarded things Bogan takes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some kind of water features, some kind of water feed at the back.
Speaker 3: Now wakes that where the chicks are.
Speaker 6: I wish I had chooks, but it's really annoying me. And I'm not sure if it's legal to park parallel so close to someone's driveway because it near on is impossible to back out of the driveway.
Speaker 5: And I'm good, but it's only once a week, once a week, on a Monday, visiting.
Speaker 6: So I wonder if someone's you know, getting a visitor on a Monday.
Speaker 4: Once a week, if maybe.
Speaker 6: Have I just blown someone's wrong?
Speaker 3: Right choice of words? It's not for us to say, actually, I mean to they, does anyone listen to this show in your caught They're going to love you speculating that the peoplecross the road having some afternoon tonight, but only on a Monday afternoon. I don't let's just take it easy. If we are going to have this affair, let's just do it once a week thing.
Speaker 6: So I need to get a set of binoculars and do your trick Christian and stand behind.
Speaker 3: My buy notes to take you to another level. The joy is just that I go and make a cup of tea, and then I just go and stand there peering through the blinds. And I've got these blinds. My favorite thing about them is I can open them or close them.
Speaker 4: But you don't have binoculars to you no, because that's actually where it goes from being just a concerned neighbor to crazy behavior.
Speaker 3: Get out of it.
Speaker 5: Anyway. It's annoying me.
Speaker 6: And I'm not sure if it's illegal to park that close directly parallel to someone's I'm.
Speaker 3: Willing to drive away. Bet that the actual distance is several meters.
Speaker 6: It's not very far. It would be i'd reckon it be lucky to be three meters.
Speaker 3: Okay, jackie boy, you Monday winter a loser, big winner.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, guys, I had a scissor lift in my backyard trimming these neighbors trees that I told you about last week.
Speaker 3: Oh the joy? What is this? Boys with toys?
Speaker 4: I've never been in a sizzle lift, and I rode one for the first time yesterday and it was so much fun. I'm not sure if you're technically you meant to have someone trained trained operating it.
Speaker 3: You know, they go up and down and then there's height.
Speaker 4: There, and so the guy from the highplace boarded over. But he was just like, Okay, press this button and go up, press that button to go down.
Speaker 3: So can just anyone just go and higher one there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well then I was.
Speaker 3: Like safety, like being clipped onto it and stuff like that in case you tripped.
Speaker 4: No, you weren't clipped in. It's got a cage around it so you don't fall out. You're not clipped in and were using.
Speaker 3: Like you weren't using the chain saw up though something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bigger, poor polse so but you could easily drop that way chainsaw on the end of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is only in Australia. How can this be? Okay? There were so many rules and regulation about permits. We don't need them about. But you can't just get it up in the air with a sword.
Speaker 4: The tree is so tall you have to but you get.
Speaker 3: The experts to do that. They have all the gear, they have the chainsaws, like strapped. I don't know.
Speaker 4: They gave it to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So were you lopping the tree branches?
Speaker 4: I was just trimming, just getting it a trim. Wasn't bringing a whole tree down?
Speaker 3: And then how are you stopping this fall to the ground and injuring anybody?
Speaker 4: Just say don't no one stand underneath?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, don't stand underneath.
Speaker 4: And because my son was there, he's only three, so there was a big strong.
Speaker 3: He was up the Percy operating the stop Go.
Speaker 4: He was, I'll tell you what, loving every bit of having a big machine in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Saying that young boy's life so far, Christmas.
Speaker 4: Had come early for him. So he got home from daycare and I was already up there. So I was waving to him from the top of.
Speaker 3: The Oh my god, the dad points you were going to duds up in the air.
Speaker 4: He couldn't believe it. And then of course, like he did, want to stand under it, but the tree branches were coming down, so we had to keep him far away. And then as a little treat right at the end, at the end, I took him a small height up and this is a lift, and then back down again.
Speaker 3: He would have been scribing every suit.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I work for an arborist company. We need to have done a certificate to legally operate a scissor lift. A work safe license may be required to operate them as well. I'm not sure how this apply is too personal and private work somebody else. Morning, guys, you definitely need an EWP license. Elevated working platform. There's a license for an elevated working platform.
Speaker 4: You'll probably only need an EWP if you're doing work at somebody else's property. If you're doing it in your own backyard, I think you're all right.
Speaker 3: But that's like saying, you know, you can just do operations in your own backyard. I think safety is safety, whether you're in your backyard or anywhere else. All right, yesterday, this weather we're having at the moment, I heard you, Patsy say at six o'clock, is that right? Twenty one degree today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty two to day.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful weather. It's a real it feels like summer is still here. I know we're in in autumn. Do you know the official start date of winter? By the way I googled it, yesterday, you'll be June one, Well done? When does it end September one?
Speaker 5: Three months later?
Speaker 3: No, it starts, autumn starts. Sorry, winter starts on September one till the end of no very Yes. Yeah, So yesterday I went to the gym and then I was I was driving along the bay. It looks so beautiful, like a mill pond. Yesterday I thought, you know, I'm going to get into the sea. I didn't have my bathes, so I just I guess the kids call this raw dog in it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I marched in my gym gear down to the beach, stripped off to my boxes right, uniglow aurism, and just got straight. And so I thought, if I think about this, I won't do it. She said, is that even legal? People thinking that you were a guy in distress or like someone's out a bad show.
Speaker 4: It looks like you're rescuing somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, there was no one to be rescued, because I tell you what, no one else was in the ocean. You said, because it is fresh. It was fresh. And then there's a guy just in his boxes.
Speaker 4: That is alarming.
Speaker 3: Yeah tell you what, though, So I set my time. I did five minutes, and I felt great when I came out, and then lay a little dog like a little doggie on the sand to dry off. My wife rang me, because we've got that life three six. So she went, Chris, are you okay? It looks like you're done by the ocean for the last forty five minutes. I went, oh, yeah, She goes, I thought you were going to the gym. I just got into the sea. She went, oh, I didn't know you had to go. You get with you and I didn't. I just went in in my underwear and she was like, is that is that technically like indecent exposure? I went, no, it's not really, I'm not naked. Yes, well people shouldn't be spying on me.
Speaker 4: Oh wait wait are you then? So when you get out your shopping, went lying on the sand without a towel.
Speaker 3: Luckily you had a town my gym towel. So I just laid out and dried out for twenty minutes after standing my jocks. If you're so rocked the Unigo all rhythms, that's whey they are. I will say this, real thin, real thin. They are contouring even as I look down in awe, it's contouring.
Speaker 4: Especially wet.
Speaker 3: Not just that I pointed at the sun. I pointed myself at the sun, so it's like your kind of sundar. Really, as I was trying off.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Come on in torough Linton, Christian, I tell you one thing. Bogan's love swimming at the beach in their underwear. Have I just done my most Bogan thing. I'm a week away from seven years in Australia. I've finally become boganized. Swimming in my underwear at the beach and thinking it's a normal thing to do on a Monday afternoon.
Speaker 4: The swim is one thing. The lying out to dry on the sand inst your underwear is another.
Speaker 3: And just what other people who just instantly walking the dog see a guy walk across the sand, not in kind of beach where strip and then just walk into the sea. That's the guy with a lot going on to be honest?
Speaker 4: Did you find be honest? As you're lying back on the center going out, did you find people were taking a wide berth around you?
Speaker 3: No, because they keep saying the uniglow box of breeze look like swim trunks rio you know the allism range. Allism range is a very snug and I look like an Olympic swimmer. Was just getting in to do some laps in nature's cold plunge.
Speaker 5: I just hope they won't say through who has seat?
Speaker 3: They are contours, They're contur aren't they re? Stop? Can you stop showing yours? It's indecent? Actually, what do I want to I showed mine at the beach. Hey listen, ladies, I'm back down the two o'clock Come see the show. Come hear the show, Come see the show two o'clock, Sandy Beach. All right, what too? What are things Bogans love? In the news over the weekend was the fact that there was a brawl at a Tina Arena show. And still, of course Bogans love Tina Arena. Another thing bog is love is brawls, whether it's mid flight or clashing with reporters. It doesn't matter where. They love to have a fight mid brawl. It can be a mid flight brawl, or it can be clashing with reporters or at a Tina Arena show. Tina herself did not.
Speaker 7: Like it, ladies, And if good, please just have some calm in this fall.
Speaker 2: I would really really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Created if youve hears something.
Speaker 7: That needs to be discussed, we please be able to do it outside.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, take it outside please.
Speaker 5: I won't convince the show on tours is that they.
Speaker 3: Stay calm things Boker's love. Let's take it outside, taking it outside inside anywhere? Twenty four to seven scraps, I'll.
Speaker 4: See you in the car park.
Speaker 3: Isn't a way of diffusing this? And then this was this is actually from the what was going on the frack are.
Speaker 2: What is happening here?
Speaker 3: Things Boguns love their dads. This is insane. W w E.
Speaker 5: I wonder what started it?
Speaker 3: Someone having a pop at someone's dad. I'm only in Australia. I love it. Not just that you seen pay Kitless has got on her feet. She's so happy, just grab a cher. She came in to say we've got this audio and I was like, my god, it's shocking. It's so good, so good. All right, let's try and form the power rankings. Things Bogans love their dads. Tina Arena another thing. We all love this place where the Bogans already loved the place. DFO. Yeah, and I love we all love but Bogans really, I mean they are that's a core audience they love a DFO also links effect as well. If you look at who is still supporting the Lynx brand ninety Patsy, what do you think Bogans love?
Speaker 6: Well, definitely novelty barbecue aprons. You go over to someone's place and they've got you know, the aprons.
Speaker 3: With the slogan.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I bet your husband has a novel, doesn't.
Speaker 8: Yehsolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I just resumed that. Yeah, well worn as well well worn you think you know.
Speaker 5: Surprise this and the other thing.
Speaker 6: I guess that makes our house Boganvillia because we just have the saucers parked in the middle of the kitchen table like they don't go in the pantry. They just live on the table because we use them every night. You've got your barbecue sauce, your tomato sauce.
Speaker 3: The condiments stay out. I mean, it's okay if you're a truck stop cafee.
Speaker 4: Doll not on tables.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we even get fancy.
Speaker 8: We've got mint sauce for the Sunday roads.
Speaker 6: The rest are like tomato barbecue, just your usual stayples every night.
Speaker 3: But they stay out permanently. Yep.
Speaker 5: No point putting them in the cupboard.
Speaker 3: You just got to get them out of something, out of the castle. No point doing them in the cupboard. Jackie boy, what do you think.
Speaker 4: I've gone for the above ground pool? Yes, yes, yes, and aggressive borderline illegal dog breeds.
Speaker 3: The attack dogs.
Speaker 4: They're pulling on the and they still say, don't worry.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, yeah, yeah, don't show fair, Get back, tyson, get back, tyson. What do you think by what it? Bogans love, give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connor's show. What are the Things Bogans Love? James Ralph Christian Bogan's love are prepaid Christmas hampers.
Speaker 4: We used to get. See a lot of these things are making you realize we were more Bogan than I thought. Crying up, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Really think we're judging Bogans right, because to be honest, I if you, as a choice been hanging out with a hipster or hanging out with producer Kaitlin, I go producer Kaitlin every time, because Bogans have more fun in life. Christian Bogans love arguing over middle school sports details in Facebook comments section. Yeah about the Brisbane Broncos Kelly, that's very good. Motor racing. And energy drinks. Yeah, they love energrinks in very oversized cans. Yes. When I come in the morning, someone you see the people see massive life two liter energy drink cans and they've got them this shiny shot of coffee. It's too much energy. And then in the big old soups up V eight you as well, it's just too much going on at like five am it down in the pin going. You really want to get to work wherever this guy works. I was getting there super quick. Parachute material tracksuit pants.
Speaker 5: Lipa was selling those as part of a merchant concept.
Speaker 3: Things Bogans. I loved you a Lipa. All right, let us know that. Let's take some calls right now, Lisa, Good morning, morning, Lisa, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much, Lisa, love your show.
Speaker 3: Oh bless you. Thanks for listening. Lisa and Lisa. What is bogans love?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a reformed Bogan and I used to wear moccasins, but only inside the house, never outside the house.
Speaker 4: I think Patsy takes them outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I go to the mailbox, sometimes, to the bus stop, the school pickup.
Speaker 3: Even the milk in moccasins.
Speaker 5: Absolutely wow. If it's after lunchtime, yep.
Speaker 6: If it's after lunchtime, that's effectively nighttime for me, and so.
Speaker 3: That gets over twelve. It's now officially nighttime in the middle of the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, you do it at the buster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I'm in the car. Sometimes I'm out of the car, but it's just a bus driver and that's it.
Speaker 4: But you wait for you for your daughter to get off the bus for school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet she just go sleeps down and lowers. The scene just goes. I'll get off at the next door. That's an hour a way. She said, Oh my god, she's in a moccasins. Lisa, thank you very much you called me. I have a good day.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jimmy the Garbo eyewitness account, you were at the Tina Arena show with the fight. No, Yes, I.
Speaker 11: Was, Yes, I was. I was about fifteen rows away and I'm seeing all this puzzle game. I'm going to go next to me. Hey, there's a bloody fire on. This is like a footy mate And I was screaming and yelling and it went on for about ten minutes. I swim. God, poor Tina. She was devastated. And she's such a beautiful singer. She was totally devastated. Yeah, she made that speech about ay, come on take it outside. One of the ladies. There was two ladies. One walked out, everyone's buyed. The other one said on the floor and would to move. Security had to pick her up and physically walk her out or carry her outs. This is Bogansville and it's best in a Tina Arena.
Speaker 3: Next time she's playing I'm there making notes my new documentary watching.
Speaker 11: The Bogans, And the last thing she goes, I can't believe this has happens, never happened in forty years, and I scream out the colon would supporters. They could only be coling Wood supporters.
Speaker 3: Seriously, No, I didn't want to sell.
Speaker 11: There's two women, two women, yes, yes, two women, bloid all right.
Speaker 4: And then the dad get kicked out as well because.
Speaker 11: Only the women I reckon. The guy just went selada love. I'm staying at the concert.
Speaker 2: This is grouse.
Speaker 3: She hasn't done change yet.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: And Jimmy, you had a good time though it sounds like yeah, I had.
Speaker 11: A great time. And also I'm a practicing Bogan and Bogan's love maypies, kangaroos and hold him car.
Speaker 3: It's a trifectorly trinity. Love it. Jimmy, thank you very much. Good on the show, mate, Thank you bye. When we went to see Elton John Roxford Winery, do you remember we saw a fight also between two women, two women and Elton jos out beautiful winery.
Speaker 4: Good Winery, a beautiful space and you would not expect to do people to punch on.
Speaker 3: Not a kerfuffle, as Jimmy said, there he saw a kerfuffle. This was wild hate. This acts wild haymakers, hoax upper cuts. It was. It was UFC. But at Roshod Winery it was full on two women again.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of the things that Bogans love Martin and craigiebow and parachute material tracksu pants, motor racing appeal and massive energy drinks has got to be massive oversized cans can arguing over minscule sport. Details in Facebook comments sections prepaid Christmas hampers from James new Ones joining Us, slip and slides I love. I used to love the slip side as a kid, doing literally anything with a drink in one hand. That's right, Christian. It can be kicking a footye, mowing the lawn, work in the barbecue, brushing teeth. They can all do this with a drink in one hand. Macca, is that you absolutely?
Speaker 7: On Mother's Day I was playing backyard cricket with a Chardonnay in hand.
Speaker 3: I'm nothing but awe inspect for that.
Speaker 4: Macerels. They gave me another one while I was out there during that whole shows. I don't think this is Boguan, but and she's from Queensland. But when I go home again, we make a day of going to the RSL early and playing Keino all day.
Speaker 3: You don't think that's Bogan No, well yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: We go down.
Speaker 3: Keino Bogo is what they should call it.
Speaker 7: You put fifty bucks on and it's like a dollar a game. In Queensland it's ten cents a game. So that gives you a whole name.
Speaker 3: What So they have their own currency Bogans, Yes, now one of our Melbourne dollars. Oh you're a millionaire around these parts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's really fun because you're playing all.
Speaker 3: Day, you know, Maka. Do you like Bathurst?
Speaker 7: Actually I don't, Oh wow like any of that, but I think I have enough other Bogan things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Christian, there's some Stuart Bathurst, man caves, bonfire, illegal fireworks, jim Bean cans, Christian Bogus is from Christopher Love shower bears as well custom made carts. Yes, Karina, that's great. Driving cars registered to different states.
Speaker 4: Observation A car not in the driveway, parked on the front lawn that doesn't really run anymore.
Speaker 3: No, it's got no ties and it's rusting. There's like grass coming out and the bonnets of that I think Bogans have. Christian is tailgating me and the Ford Rangers on superb and streets with forty speed limits.
Speaker 2: There's some Richard Christian O'Connell show, Gone podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show. We rapped up number the phone lines now for three topict Tuesday. This is where there are three ways for you to share stories, which also means more just you'll win one thousand dollars during the next hour for your stories on our instant Caller of the Week Today's Topics. Fund number you need is thirteen fifty five twenty two. Rio, I need to know the story about your auntie and Clive Palmer hold the front page. He's got his trumpet of patriots out.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we've known you for this many years and we're only hearing this right shut on gold like that.
Speaker 12: I know I forgot because this auntie is kind of I don't know if you have one in your family, like a bit of a rogue.
Speaker 3: Everyone has a roguant y.
Speaker 4: Just kind of drifts.
Speaker 12: I couldn't tell you which city she lives in, but occasionally she'll pop up at Christmas. I know very little about her except that she dated Clive Palmer, I think in the ninth.
Speaker 3: And Honor Watch an Honor and that's before he got into his trumpet Patriots for quite.
Speaker 12: A few years, but then no longer together, which is very bad for my inheritance. Prosperous, Yes, but that's literally all I know.
Speaker 4: Is it possible at some stage at a family reunion or a family Christmas he sat across the table from you. Yes, I might have sat.
Speaker 3: And he thought that she was a roguarante if he had married. How would you describe that? Home? Call kitin you've met Clive Palmer before?
Speaker 7: I actually had a palma with Clive Palmer.
Speaker 3: Sorry, this is too great. Have you had a parma with Clive Palmer?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He rocked up in his Rolls Royce to what So it was actually my first producing radio gig and my job was to get Clive Palmer to come down and have.
Speaker 3: A Palmer Australian Radio Bernie did.
Speaker 7: He came down and.
Speaker 3: Was still basically look at the size of it. I don't think he took much strong arm to go and have hot food early in the morning.
Speaker 4: That's my uncle.
Speaker 3: Let's take it outside. Let's not ruined this Tina Arena show. Let's have a mid show rule. And so what he tucked into it?
Speaker 5: He tucked in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he stuck around for about two hours, had a couple of bees and a Palmer and yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: A part of the radio show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the radio show on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, breakfast radio, breakfast radio. She's having beersferent.
Speaker 3: Rules out there, different different spoken breakfast beer.
Speaker 7: The RSL actually opened early for us so that we could have it.
Speaker 3: Of course, Clive Palmer, the one there sort of founding all right, famous dates, give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two. We'll tell you what the other topics next half of the.
Speaker 2: News Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Ever dainted someone famous? You can call the show today and get stories on her. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. There's a codel story about Prince Harry. Prince Harry really can't get a break. That poor guy is there, Dad, He's not in the newspapers. Now. This poor guy is trying to find his friends. And if one guy really needs his buddies, right, now is Prince Harry and he's knocking on people's doors. And because everyone's got cameras these days, the doorbell lapper stuff that obviously we see now see footage which we short rely see of a guy trying to desperately find his mates in a very very very moneyed up Can I say part of London where you've could have millions to afford to live round Fulham, just round a corner from Chelsea. Talk with you in there, you bally rotters.
Speaker 4: It has it here, what don't you every Body surely now just text their friend and go, hey, just double checking you're at number sixteen. You know she's knock on doors up and down the street.
Speaker 3: Line I res in the area. He hasn't been around. He's been out in Canada. You know, he's been in America. They've been making that TV show about a cook of for Tata and make honey and stuff, and that he's been bloody busy. You know that podcast has been time to hang out with his buddies, get some bro time. So he's obviously in the neighborhood and thought, where is the old crew, where are the old traps? Huh? Probably owning a bank now are you? And this goes on about four or five doors, and I'm notaturally in the dawn. There's Prince HOWI there going in Sebastian. Here's he moved? So who was at the door? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Right now, we've got a story about dating someone famous. You were some gossip at your gym.
Speaker 4: I overheard a girl at the gym telling another girl at the gym that she used to date Charlie Kurno.
Speaker 3: Huge, you're gonna mention another bit. Jack said to me she was hot, so he therefore thought it was believable if it was a buggly ago. I don't think so, ma'am. Can you believe that that is awful change people? That's what you said to me? Rlie, good morning, good morning to how are you going?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're good. So who do you date before they were famous? Charlie Kurner mate.
Speaker 10: So it wasn't actually me but my best friend's dad in the early nineties.
Speaker 3: If you'd call it dating, I think it was more of a.
Speaker 10: One strings, one night stand kind of set up.
Speaker 3: With Kylie Minogue. I mean, you know, one string but no strings. She does strings. Yeah, with Kylie Minogue. Yep with Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 10: We often talk about her over a couple of views now.
Speaker 3: Changed, and it's your fault. That kind of bad news. There's bad vibes. I'm moving on no strings, guys, one string, half a string.
Speaker 2: Christian Color Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: We're taking a load of you to go and see the brilliant beat or twos to musical Patsy saw over the weekend because she's better than everybody else. She's not like the rest of us. We thought it was a big deal going tonight, Not Patsy. That's just a Saturday night for her. Now playing at Melbourne's beautiful Regent Theater. Prepare for night, screamingly good fun. Book your tickets at Ticketech. We are taking you all tonight. Perhaps you like it so much you'll come to see it again tonight with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 6: And whoever is if you're in the audience tonight, you are so lucky because you're amongst some of the first in Australia to see it as it opens in its early days.
Speaker 8: It is grilliant, it's so funny, and.
Speaker 5: Any perfect star of the show, and you.
Speaker 3: Know what I said about him, perfect my name, and that's what I do.
Speaker 6: He's so talented. There is nothing that guy can't do. You will love him as Beetle Juice, and you'll love the show standing ovation probably again tonight.
Speaker 5: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Well that would be the second standing ovation of the night because the first one will happen earlier when we go out for dinner and drinks and Jack makes his magician debut as Beetle Jack. Beatle Jack, Beatle Jack. This ticket just to let you know what Jack and I found out this morning at six am. Or wasn't aware of this. So this venue Champagne Problems, which is beautiful, just around the corner from the Regent Theater. I just presume they had a private room for us and everyone we've been inviting to come along.
Speaker 4: Who's one ticket to come along with us tonight?
Speaker 3: Not quite the story. Just people having a Tuesday night day or early dinner are going to have it rudely interrupted by us all rocking up, and then you arriving as Beetlejuice doing magic tricks.
Speaker 4: In theory, you don't even really have to have won your way in.
Speaker 3: No, just come tonight, Tom, We're there from five.
Speaker 7: No, there will be a cut off part where they can't go.
Speaker 3: You keep saying cut off? How's it cut off?
Speaker 7: It's cut off with just like a ballard.
Speaker 3: Stop it, stop it. How would I navigate this?
Speaker 7: Well, maybe everyone that comes that's a gold listener will get a wristband so that they get the free alcohol and food, whereas everyone else has to pay and they watch from a far not front row.
Speaker 4: But I'm worried those others will be able to see my magic tricks, and that's only for our listeners.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, all right, So you've got the names now of your magic tricks. Because magicians do this, they don't go here this trick, they do something, they give them a name. You know.
Speaker 4: I've been working on three tricks over the last week. Trick number one is called Liars.
Speaker 3: Remorse Mysterious to prestige.
Speaker 4: I will ask you to lie to me about a card, and then when you are lying, I will know. The second trick is called the suitcase. We will each pack our suitcase with one card of our choosing. I will then guess your card correctly and you will guess mine.
Speaker 3: Oh my godow.
Speaker 4: We're both magic.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Can I just ask small question yeah, why is it called the suitcase?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to give it more exciting, anything like the otter. Well, but the suitcase, I don't know. It felt like if we you had half the cars, I had half the cards. We put one card in. It felt like we were packing a suitcase.
Speaker 3: Now you mention it, it makes no more sense. But anyway, that one I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: We also tried to call it dinner with beetle juice, but you said that that.
Speaker 3: Just go back to dinner with third trick.
Speaker 4: The third trin is my the prestige.
Speaker 3: And use that intro you've got written that word work. Can I have a glass of water? Came?
Speaker 4: It's not just a magic it's a mind reading drink. It's called would you mind if I read your mind?
Speaker 3: It's so snappy.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even require you to touch a card. I will simply ask you to think of a card, and with my powers of mind reading, I will deduce it and.
Speaker 3: Tell you this. And it's just involving like a couple of people. You're going to do it one or two times three.
Speaker 4: I can read as many minds as you want.
Speaker 3: So this is the big show stopper. This will probably be sort of on time in king, what five point fifty two, just to give him enough time to be starting at five forty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when am I going to do the big prestige trick?
Speaker 3: So you go trick one reaction evation, Trick two reaction, No, not that one, then trick three.
Speaker 4: You're reading reading minds.
Speaker 3: People like just the fun mind read, mind read, mind read, You get your mind read, you get your mind read.
Speaker 4: We've got to give him enough time, I think, between getting their mind reading and cold their heads down from the marble. Yes, yes, okay, So may I do a trick now?
Speaker 3: Oh? May we witness it? And what a perfect radio as well? We've really elevated the art of radio. We describe it.
Speaker 4: I think I'll do it to Rea. You'll be able to tell by his reaction if the trick has worked on This is one of my favorite tricks, called Liar's remorse. I take about fifteen cards off the top of the deck, choose one at random that will be your card. Even show it to Christian.
Speaker 3: You've picked quite a stooge. This guy can barely see just the blindest man.
Speaker 4: Show Christian as well.
Speaker 3: So that have you got any ones from Brew?
Speaker 4: Just one card, Please card, show it to me, don't.
Speaker 5: Is this a legit card deck?
Speaker 4: This is a legic Okay, what's that one? But there is a truth there is I can't say to you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, what is this one?
Speaker 4: So we've got someone who can't see, probably because thick glave I've lost, who doesn't know which coming.
Speaker 3: Can you come and check with card this is? And we've got my glasses?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, So now you all know except me, I don't know what your card is. Please shuffle up those fifteen cards. Now I will be able to tell if Rio is lying. What I'll get you to do, Rio is I'll show you each card in that deck. You tell me exactly what you're seeing on the card. And when we get to your card, I want you to lie. Okay, when you see your card, tell me it's any other card, even think of another card. Now to tell me when it's a lie. Okay, yeah, And I'll be able to tell you when you're lying. Card number one, what card is that?
Speaker 12: Two of clubs, two of spades correct, three of clubs.
Speaker 4: Correct, Ace of diamonds correct. Now I'm not looking at these, only Rio is looking at these nine of spades correct, Jack of Hearts correct, five of hearts correct, Radio four of hearts.
Speaker 3: It's got me on transfer.
Speaker 4: Well correct when you when you're lying, Oh no, King of Clubs, and I can't see the cards, King of Diamonds, but when he's lying, I will just feel there's six of clubs. I'm just looking for any tell spades. I'm just looking for any tell.
Speaker 3: Four of diamonds, five of class.
Speaker 4: God, where's your card?
Speaker 3: This is called radio show.
Speaker 12: Remorse, King of Art, make it stop.
Speaker 4: Queen of Spades? You how did you do that?
Speaker 12: Rea?
Speaker 3: Need to calm down before we get to see beetle or juice. That is a great trick.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and that's only trick number one. Wow, what awakes us tonight?
Speaker 3: We have im packed our suitcases yet fun.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I should just also say tonight we're all very proud of this. Patsy is introducing beatle Juice to musical and no one loves musicals and shows in this city than Patsy. No one perfect to get actually bring them on?
Speaker 5: Have you excited?
Speaker 3: Have you ever done anything nights before?
Speaker 6: Never in a million years, not since like the year seven school production.
Speaker 3: Then you have done it.
Speaker 6: My fan up on stage and introducing, let alone something of this caliber. I'm really excited and honored myself.
Speaker 3: So you you're good to go. You know what you're going to say.
Speaker 5: Have you been rehearsing or no, I haven't been rehearsing.
Speaker 3: No bait. Then up, you can just go on the front row any students. Then are you going to wear.
Speaker 4: Horror theme for Beetle Juice or not?
Speaker 2: Glam?
Speaker 8: No going black tonight, jack business.
Speaker 6: Don't want to stand out too much. Let the actors be the stars.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so muchdowns because otherwise they're probably going to fill that bloody hell.
Speaker 4: What's the point.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? A listers here, you know? And also I said, yes, they picked some walk out music. Don't just shuffle out there, okay? And this is great because so are you introducing Doris Dane nineteen fifty one at the opening night of Calamity Jane lay from the radio Durst days starting Calamity Jane with Clark Cables.
Speaker 8: Now you just say the spotlight's crossing.
Speaker 3: You know, you're refreshment and intuition.
Speaker 6: Nothing speaks Hollywood and started more than that classic.
Speaker 4: Tune, I thought you weren't going to take the spotlight away.
Speaker 3: From the actually seeing hooray for me, and that means.
Speaker 5: Hollywood, it's a banger.
Speaker 3: This feels like that. They should get it when they come back out at the end you don't know anything and go hey and they get the standing ovation. But I'm old mate.
Speaker 4: Here you're going to be part of that bow.
Speaker 3: They do it anyway, she'd be tramping on our heads coming from the back, whether where they scratch him. They need me to get remember that great intro Eddie Eddie, behind me, Eddie Eddie, bhyd.
Speaker 5: Me Eddie, shove him out of the way, look out for one.
Speaker 3: Cannot wait now for the magic tonight and then Patsy's intro the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: But today we're gonna hear from you. Maybe is she who's named after a footy player. Maybe you've named your kids after a footy player. Was watching the D's take on the Hawks of the weekend, Lloyd Meek. The first thing that I was stunned by was the news that Lloyd Meek a ruckman going up against Max Gorn, a ruckman. I didn't know. And the commentation is this innocantly threw this fact away that they live next door to each other. To Mecca Ruckman as neighbors, feels like it's an AFL sitcom Max and Mieky a eighty sitcom, two very two men talking each other over a tiny fence. And then the other thing I found out is that Lloyd Meek has the Lloyd his first name because his parents Mum and Dad huge Bombers fans and idolized Matthew Lloyd like many people back in the day. So he's Lloyd meet because of that. And so today we want to know, are you named after a footy player? This is a very common thing in this town. Chris my son is named after Bobby Bobby Hill from the Pies. Greg my eight year old is named after Cyril Cirioli. Shane I had twins. My son is Brody after Colinwood's Brody Holland. I already like the name, and Collinwood I think the highest proportion. Amani. My son, Trent is named after Trent Cochin, who was born just after twenty seventeen Richmond Grand Final. Melissa my Son's middle name, Classy doing. The middle name is still after sidebotted him. Listen if you chuck it at the middle. No one really knows this, I do side bottom. Okay, all right, So were you named after a footy player?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gone podcast.
Speaker 3: Are you named after a footy player? Lisa? Good morning?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Christian? How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good lie, so welcome to the show. Thanks for asking. So is it your son or daughter?
Speaker 10: It is my son. My son is named Terence after Chris Terrant, the Collinwood football player.
Speaker 9: But I infect breaks Susson killed us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We we went online to have some just to see what Chris Tarrant looked like. And I get it. That man is as game. Seriously, those biceps are the size of a large man's thighs. Have you seen them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember, guys. Good looking rooster as well, very looking guys. So I understand why you were team rivalesa size to get the name. Lisa, thank you very much for give us a call. Mate.
Speaker 10: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Melane m'lane, Yeah, good day.
Speaker 10: There are you going.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've been named after footy player? Yeah?
Speaker 10: So basically my dad's favorite footballer was Darren mulane. So Collingwood ninety ninety Premiership player, and he just loved the name that much that he named me after Darren Mulane.
Speaker 3: This is great. So the surname, not the first name, the surname, which is very rare.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So everyone always says, oh, where does your name come from? Like, were your parents, you know, honeymooning in Italy and come across a nice town. I go, na, my dad's just a one eyed Collingwood supporter.
Speaker 3: Have any one eyedea, you missed out the first bit of the name.
Speaker 4: Would you have preferred Darren to plain or do you like Mulane?
Speaker 3: No? I love Mulane, but original it sounds like a detective name. It's quite Melane.
Speaker 10: People usually go to me, oh can I can I call you Milan or something and said, I'm like, no, Mulane is my name Melaine.
Speaker 3: It's a good name. Actually, it's a strong name. All right, Thank you very much, you give us a call.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It is. It's a lot of one eyed Colinwood fans, isn't it. There is a rough theme here being joined Lara, good morning, good morning, how are you. I'm good, Welcome to the show, Lara, thank you, love you guys. All right, Laura, thank you very much. Now tell us, is it a family member of yours. It's got the name of a footy player.
Speaker 10: Yes, my son.
Speaker 9: We named him after Campbell Brown from Hawthorne.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 4: I mean, he was a great player, but that Hawthorne team was stacked with superstars. He wouldn't have been in the top five players.
Speaker 9: He just he's got a passion. He's you know, feisty, and we thought, oh, well, you know, it's a good strong name and yeah, and just to give you an example of what he's like now, he's eleven years old and he just got out of the car five minutes ago and went not waiting around twenty minutes for this, he got out of the car.
Speaker 3: Well, he's definitely living up to the name. I'm pretty sure Campbell Brown as well, because I remember being out with Crawf once and somehow Campbell Brown's name came up and Crawford has all this random facts. So we're not related to what you're talking about. When oh, he also captained the national Australian Caabaddi team.
Speaker 4: The white team.
Speaker 3: Cabaddi. What's caabadi is like an Indian sport. It's massive a player on the beach. I don't even understand the rules. But it came to England and I went to see a couple of games where they're wrestling each other with a ball and going kabaddikabaddiabaddiabaddi. Can you verify that Campbell Brown was Was he really? I thought Crawl was winding me up.
Speaker 12: No, there was a whole team made up of x AFL players. For the first time. Cabati came to Australia because I think last year and they competed against Indian teams who were professionals. They go to the World Cup, they went to some sort of world event that was hosted in Melbourne and it was it was like, Josh Kennedy, you're kidding.
Speaker 3: We have to look into this.
Speaker 4: It doesn't he I think.
Speaker 3: About this. This issues. Your Cambel brain is a great name for a kid. Lara loved that. Thank you very much to call me and let's get margre on before pats his news. Good morning, Margaret, good morning how you going. Hope you having a nice morning as well? Match?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: I have two boys and they called one Matthew after Matthew Richardson and the other one is Justin after Justin Charles.
Speaker 3: See what you've done there. So you big Tiger's fan.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely.
Speaker 10: And my cat it's called.
Speaker 3: Tiger, just a generic tiger for the cat. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was going to be called Dustin, I can tell you, but then it turned out to be a girl, and I thought, oh, let's just do.
Speaker 3: Dustine Dusty in honor of the great Dusty.
Speaker 9: So I've got yeah, I've got the mess here, we've got the Justin, and we've got a tiger as well.
Speaker 2: Definitely one I'd Richmond supported here.
Speaker 3: That's great, Margaret, thank you very much. Give us a cool I have a nice day you too.
Speaker 9: Thanks guys, Sea Banks.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Fiesta Bendigo celebrating the Freda Carlo exhibition at the Bendigo Art Museum until the thirteenth said look at the website here. This is amazing. So because obviously she was from Mexico, they have a not a pub trail, a Taco trail special twenty specialty tacker where you can wander around Bendigo having twenty different tacos.
Speaker 4: They got twenty different Mexican restaurants in Bendigo.
Speaker 3: Pop up once. Yes, I don't think it's like the home of the Mexican community, Bendigo. It's just like where you're from.
Speaker 4: You know, they are what's the South Australian town houndorff the German Second German, a German outpost. Bendigo is the second Mexico.
Speaker 3: We didn't know they were part of Fiesta Bendigo. Now you have a Bendigo fact about the bend Digans.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what else you can eat in Bendigo. The Chico roll was invented there in nineteen fifty Is that really?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: And Wogga Wogga likes to claim that they invented the Chico Roll because Frank McEnroe took it to a big festival in Wogga Wogga to bring it to the world, But it was actually invented in his hometown of Bendigo.
Speaker 5: Wow, and come with those little.
Speaker 3: Bits sharing the story that's never been shared about Bendigo's right to food culinary fame. All right, So you win three hundred dollars Bendigo Tourism Vouncher. You can use any accommodation or restaurant double pass to go and see the free Lacano exhibition at beautiful. The Art Museum in Bendigo is great, and one hundred dollars fuel voucher as well, and then you can fill your boots on Mexican food out there at Fiesta Bendigo. All right, today we're looking for your shoe bands. No idea why but shoe bands. Shoe bands zz high Chops silver, run dm c's dms c's, dms c's silver back into the left, rolling Blunstones gold, Kenny Cloggins gold and meat loafers silver plus, Jackie board. What have you got? Shoe bands?
Speaker 4: Have some Chuck Taylor Swift's, oh nice, very good gold, New kicks on the block, New kicks on the silver. R. E. M.
Speaker 1: Williams, Yeah, silver plus. And the Orthotic Monkeys Authotic Monkeys is gold plus. Well done, a Christian O'Connell show. Go on podcast shoes day morning. You're after Bendigo. If you win the time wasted today, whether you like it or not, go just go.
Speaker 3: Get a taco head to fee Ester Bendigo and go see the glorious exhibition celearat in the Life Oftimes in one to only freedo Carlo, all right, we're looking for your shoe bands today, Jack, Are you ready, Tomart, I'm ready, Steletto Wonder Bronze, Heally Ray Cyrus. That's really good. Why didn't he launch his own range? He looks like you would say no to no brand extension ever. That man, he's going out now with you. Grant Sex, I'm so angry.
Speaker 4: And shame war Sex as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: Stunning Goss, Hot.
Speaker 3: Goss, Joe Crocker, Silva, Van's Halen, very good, stewy shoe fighters, Mondo Kroc Silver plus a lot of Croc One's coming up guys tramp in. So that was Mondo crock Kid Kroc Kid Kroc feels right to state that man mark well done, shoes an eye some nine year old Emily Gold, well done. I could see anger coming in, then the bronze coming Emedy's way. He can or tell edit Heal young Silver, Burkes of Tokyo, but they're book and stops burks of Meg well done, the spin Doc Martin's Gold. That's from Laura Thong, Jovi Silva, the Brogues Silver, you kids in the Crocs Gold, Daniel Schey Lewis and the News Blungstone Temple Pilots Gold. Very smart o Kid, Joe Gold, Friends or Thong knew you'd like that. You're playing to Jackie's background that way, Andrew, Now you know, we have a very up and down marketing relationship with very loyal listener. It's mainly more missus than I think. Actually, in seven years he's had one or two. But god, he's a try anyway. He's been on holiday. The reason I know because I miss it when people go away. Mark Weather, I know there's certain listeners would come very I noticed their names.
Speaker 4: I thought maybe he'd finally quit, because every time he gets a bronze, we had to quit.
Speaker 3: I've had emails from him. One of the most tempestuous relationship I have. It's all from coopyro and we met him. He's a lovely guy, lovely guy. He's back today from holiday. I've ruined his whole holiday memories, shoe bands, kings of air. Jordan's no.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I think he tries what he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't I promise you. And he's done here, Christian, I am back. Ron can only be Ron's Maybe you got jet lag. I don't know you went, Elton, Thong Gold, that see you doing, Paula Cooie Rubb Okay Nike and the Mechanics silver plus foll On thongs plus. I think that's one of the best thongs. One. Four on thongs are the Equillas silver, New Kids on the Crocs silver, Steeny Toecap Dan gold, that's very good, Dave Scissor Slippers gold plus Booty and the Blowfish gold Asap, Mocky's silver match Crocs twenty or very subtle and smart gold Daniel, well done, and finally Van Mockerson gold. All right, who is off to Fiesta Bendigo.
Speaker 4: They were heaps of the ones there, but four non thongs is my favorite from.
Speaker 3: The Okay, you didn't put your name on it, but four non thongs you are the winner today. Let's talk tomorrow's show. Today we'll be back with this believe it or not. You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 4: Like were you with Cheryl who married a Hun?
Speaker 10: Who was with the Cheryl.
Speaker 3: Who married a Hun? As every Wednesday on the show, we look for your stories and celebrate them of coincidence and chance. If you want to be in tomorrow, email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU. Good luck tonight, Patsy, good luck Jack. We'll see you down there, beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast