Speaker 1: People do some weird ship it should in young people, inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get hide.
Speaker 2: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: I've done everything for you my career on hold, I couldn't been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for observations.
Speaker 4: You didn't ask for this leadership.
Speaker 5: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 4: You well, good, Just.
Speaker 2: The black couple of Mitchie. One of us be Mitch and the other be Mitchell. Just to make things easier, your Mitch.
Speaker 3: I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 2: You always call me Mitchell. Oh, no, he is Mitch. Julie and Mitchell koom. Oh my god, good to be back.
Speaker 3: How do you go back again?
Speaker 2: Before we start? Very quickly? Yeah, I call him everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're sanitizing our hands, are we?
Speaker 2: Hmm? God, you're the dirty of us all at zuomber session beyond here's me sweat says you. I'm also sanitizing. I'm all about you.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of coronavirus, Smitch, you only just got here. You only just walked in the building. I'm not sure if you missed the breaking news that happened about five minutes before you rocked up. It does affect you.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Well, I've got it here in front of me. I've printed it out for you.
Speaker 2: Is it everything right?
Speaker 3: It's a post from Miley Cyrus Australia to reduce potential health risks in response to the current global help crisis. We are no longer traveling to Australia for the show. I'm so disappointed not to be there, but I have to protect the band and crew will still be donating to the bush fires. I'm sorry, Australia. I'll check back soon.
Speaker 2: Here. Where'd you put this?
Speaker 3: Facebook? Twitter, Instagram? Everywhere?
Speaker 2: You've doctored it?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: You've faked it.
Speaker 3: There's stories about it.
Speaker 2: Get it up on your phone, Jenna. Now, So.
Speaker 3: We've had to move the day that we record our podcast usually because you were going to Melbourne with your partner in a surprised of his birthday to go see Miley Cyrus. And I thought, oh no, so you actually ws You actually didn't know? You hadn't heard.
Speaker 2: No, I swear to you, I haven't heard.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry to be to break it to you.
Speaker 2: I have spent weeks organizing his goddamn present.
Speaker 3: He's still going to go to Melbourne. Do you think I've.
Speaker 2: Booked the Crown. I've paid so much money for a Kingview City room. I paid for parking tonight because I got a hurt tiker and I'm under twenty five, so I had to pay an extra twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Well that's all right, then, if it's all organized, you can still have a nice weekend.
Speaker 2: Due to the recommendations of local states shut out Miley to reduce potential health th it. She fucking twerks on every man she can. God for me, she gets a sniffle got health crisis. We and what little Nassex can't talk for himself because he likes dick like fuck fucking Miley. But I have to do what he's right to protect the health and safety of my band and crew.
Speaker 3: Very dramatic, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But I will be back soon. Holy shit, this is absolutely devastating to me.
Speaker 3: I also don't believe it when she says she'll be back soon. Last time she was in Australia was for the Gypsy Heart to her in like two thousand and god knows what, when she still had pure long brown hair.
Speaker 2: Also, she hasn't been back in ages. This was big.
Speaker 3: I think so could be rolled on. Oh my god, Well, happy birthday to Hayden No Daday birthday. The weekend will have been by the time this podcast is out. I hope you guys had a great time.
Speaker 2: What else are we going to do in Melbourne on Friday night?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, there's an AFL game on. They've got good ramen.
Speaker 2: Well what's that noodleod?
Speaker 3: Oh right, Well, so Jenny, you lived in Melbourne for yes, I'm sure you've got some recommendation, says that tram doing Jenny the painting class.
Speaker 1: No, I loved the the leisure center near me. I did somber and everything.
Speaker 3: When she lived in Melbourne. Her Instagram story every time I checked it, Jenna was always at the most bizarre event. It was like, Oh, here I am at the mickey Mouth fortieth and of birth Thy Parade. It's like I had no idea that existed.
Speaker 1: Oh there was this awesome place called Sovereign Hill and it was all gold Rush stuff. Oh, it's like people from the eighteen hundreds all dressed up and acting out these things.
Speaker 2: It was You really are a spirit that died in the twenties, aren't you She's really incarnated in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, on the way, I found something online that I think will help us get to know Jenna a little better. We'll be doing that later on.
Speaker 2: Al Right, I think I know what that is. I am I really think I need to just take a break. Do you know how much those tickets cost me? More than the airfare?
Speaker 3: Can you tell me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: One ninety each?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not that bad. I paid like seven hundred Australian for a Gaga ticket?
Speaker 2: Did you it was Gaga? This is Miley who cancels her show at a fucking coughs. Notice.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.
Speaker 2: I will still be making a donation to help the victims of the bushfire crisis. What about the victims of your canceled concept?
Speaker 3: Mitch?
Speaker 2: You can buy me Rahman. I'm honest. I don't know what we're going to do in Melbourne. And if he doesn't know as well, this is before his birthday.
Speaker 3: So he I have the Should we call him and ruin the surprise?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, because his birthday is not till tomorrow, and I haven't given them. You know what this means. Now he's present. You know what I've done. I've got a golden box from Hot Dollar, has a glitter on it, and I wrapped up the playing tickets, put him in. I wrapped up the accommodation, put it in, and I wrapped up the two tickets, which are now like fucking Germany and World War One, nothing worth nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well without the Miley tickets, what is still in the box. It's pretty good. My mum got me a tea towel for my birthday and I thought that was great. He's still got flights and accommodation. You'll be fine. Okay, shit, I still really want to call him and tell him that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, we can do it? We could, I guess yes, No, no, no, let me let me tell him face to face.
Speaker 3: Okay, FaceTime him.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I'll keep nagging all shows, see if I can convince you.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, well you're not gonna get me there. Let's start the show. It's your first time listening. It's episode nineteen.
Speaker 3: Is it twenty fucking who knows?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's nineteen. Thank you for joining we start the show the same way every week with an itch and is it just me? It is something that we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I think I'll go first because mine is fresh in my mind. I only conceived it like an hour ago when I was in the shower.
Speaker 3: Okay, then and I looked down.
Speaker 2: I thought, that's my age.
Speaker 3: I've got a really growth mental image in my brain. Can you please can get rid of it by telling me.
Speaker 2: What it actually Okay, and you're gonna go second, Yes, I will. All right, let's start show.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you never clean your legs?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point. Actually.
Speaker 2: I was in the shower this morning and I was cleaning my whole body, and I thought done, And then I looked down. I thought, hold on a second, I don't even touched my legs, and I never do.
Speaker 3: I just hope to God the thap trickles down.
Speaker 2: There, so I think I kind of hope. Sometimes I put the heel of my foot in the drain hole, so then it sort of fills up past my own just wade in the water like it's a jungle, and it sort of splashes up against my thighs and sort of like a baby in a little baby pool, you know what I mean, A big old baby.
Speaker 3: So the soles of your feet are beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, the soles of my shoes up, she's up brown.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get that coffee scrub and I do that on like my legs and thighs, and then I feel awesome afterwards, and I think, I wonder how long that dead skin has been er.
Speaker 2: I've done one of those coffee scrubs before, right, But then it leaves like a sheen of oil over your body. You can't put your pajamas on. It sticks to you. What frank body scrub?
Speaker 3: I make my own, do you Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like a buddy doomsday prepper.
Speaker 3: No, you make your eyes. It's so easy to make coffee scrub. It's the easiest thing in the word.
Speaker 2: Coffee and oil. Well I did. I did some research, right, And this was a study was like released a couple of years ago. Apparently I wrote it down. I think it's eleven percent of people do not clean the lower half of their body other than genitals. Eleven percent of people.
Speaker 3: See that doesn't sound like much because I thought that it was like everyone in this room, you two, Jenna, yep, while we're in the minority once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at his scarf. Put a Facebook status up. But I cleaned, you're clean the bits and then the important stuff. Yeah again, And then I just and I just hope that my legs are clean. But they're never dirty. They're never doing anything to get dirty. I do bath a.
Speaker 3: Lot, though, so I kind of yeah, they would, they're submerged in water.
Speaker 2: I had a bath the other night and I completely forgot about the rule of displacement, and I field it up like that'll be enough. Sat in it overflowing everywhere, and I had my MacBook Pro on the ground and I watched the Mandalorian. It wet my MacBook. Now my MacBook speaker is broken. Oh no, there's water stuck in it.
Speaker 3: Why did you feel it all the way to the top anyway? Why does that?
Speaker 2: It was an awful bath. It was so hot because it was on Sunday night, it was raining and it got so hot my heart started to palpott.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, God, it.
Speaker 2: Was very hot. It's had to get out and the board it.
Speaker 3: Do you have a nice, beautiful spa bath in your Melbourne Hotel hell room?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually made sure we had a bath a good fit to people.
Speaker 3: Friday night, thought it. There you go, Screwmiley, You're all good.
Speaker 2: Bath together.
Speaker 3: Wash your legs for the first time in week, bacha.
Speaker 2: If you don't clean your leg or if you do, if you make a point to clean your legs, you know, why send us a DM A couple of mitches? I want to know if because of.
Speaker 3: E I'm logging off for the week. I don't need those messages, thank you very much. Okay, there you go, heart, your filthy legs. God, let's jump.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to do your origin?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Second ym of the day. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you ever wonder what your parents got up to before you were born?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: I never used to, But the older I get, I think, okay, you were around thirty when you had me, I get up to some shit. You must have lived, well, you would. They would have lived a whole other life before I blessed them and improved it greatly.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But there was a guy and out off of Sam, you know Sam, obviously he he was telling me the most interesting thing the other day. I was like, I wish my parents had that backstory. Can you go get him who.
Speaker 2: Jenn doesn't know anyone? That is Amanda and you and I?
Speaker 1: Is that the British one?
Speaker 2: You got a long hair? Oh yes, okay, it kind of looks like he belongs in a band. He does to be kicked out for heroines. My parents, my dad was a flame, like not a famous but almost famous football star football player, really yeah, and he like got around with the ladies. And he tells me all the time, back when I was still in the closet, it's like, you gotta sew your wild oats, mate, you got to get your seat out there always. Hello, Sami, Hi, you do look like a bandpayer too. Get on that Mic.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I was just telling Mitch about the thing you were telling me about your dad the other day. So the package arrived in the office.
Speaker 2: Is your dad the Zodiac Killer or something?
Speaker 4: No? Okay, thankfully not as far as I'm aware to be here. That would not be great.
Speaker 3: He got a package that arrived in the office the other day and I was like, oh, what's that? And he told me and I was like, oh my god, that is incredible. You can probably tell the story better than me.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it was my dad's seventieth birthday in January.
Speaker 2: God, he has a good voice. I'm so sorry, isn't it phenomenal? Thank you? So like Austin Wells broadcasting War of the World. So it was my.
Speaker 4: Dad's tony his birthday, and he brought back all of his mates that he knew from when it was sixteen and when he was younger used to be in a whole bunch of bands, and all those guys were together and his mate was like fourteen whiskies deep and was telling me a story all about bag in the day. So apparently they spent maybe two years in Paris together and not no, not in that way, my godd No, instead, just spent the whole time drinking a whole bunch of various types of liquors and writing songs. One in particular ended up becoming an EP and was one of the most successful singles to be released in France in the year of nineteen seventy eight. Oh my god, and apparently it was really big. So I went home, I googled it and yeah, turns out it was in the top three or so of the year of nineteen seventy eight, but just in France.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine just finding out just low key your parent used to be a fucking like pop star in Paris?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad kamilli ram me your birthday song.
Speaker 3: I just I was like, I could not imagine finding that out. And I haven't gone so long not having that information.
Speaker 4: So your dad had never told you this, well, no, no, if he had, it was one of those things that he told me years ago that I wasn't out whatever. But I've felt compelled. I had to go and find whether I could find it somewhere. It was on Spotify nowhere. Eventually some random website of people like people who collect vinyl EPs, they had like fourteen of them.
Speaker 2: I have one for free now.
Speaker 4: It was it was like four euro So I shipped over from Paris. I've restored the whole thing. I'm going to give it to him for Father's Day or something.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what good does he know that you've done all this? No?
Speaker 4: No, oh my god?
Speaker 2: What if the lyrics are about like what if he was a Nazi or something. He's like and he's been under cover, right and he's in withness protection. He's like, don't play songs?
Speaker 4: Well, sayfully, it's called I wrote me a song. Oh okay, and it's got a half naked girl on the cover. Oh, and it's just about being like in love with a.
Speaker 2: Girl, very friend.
Speaker 4: So unless it was some far line who was, you know, from the Nazi camp in nineteen forty something, which I'm pretty sure it's not, it's pretty just nice.
Speaker 2: So do you have the song?
Speaker 3: I haven't actually heard it yet. That's I said to Sam when we were down in reception and it arrived here at the office. Yeah, oh my god, I really want to hear that. I've dragged him in here to play it on our pod. I really want to hear it. Is it the restored version?
Speaker 4: Restored version?
Speaker 2: Is it an English? In French?
Speaker 4: That's in English?
Speaker 3: So you've had to record it in off a record player and everything. It's quite a process.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is christ.
Speaker 3: All my mom has is the next husband.
Speaker 2: That's not that interesting.
Speaker 3: All my dad has just next wife.
Speaker 1: Oh really No, I found out when I was twenty one.
Speaker 4: Sh what yep?
Speaker 2: How did you find that out?
Speaker 1: My auntie let it slip and my dad got very angry.
Speaker 2: You're kidding, you know, don't talk about Beatrice was like that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know her name.
Speaker 3: I've mentioned my mum's first husband, but did I tell you how I found out?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: One of my cousins was like compiling our family history book and she needed photos. She goes, hey, do you have any photos of your mum's wedding to your dad? Because I only have photos from her first wedding. I was like, excuse me, and then she's like, oh shit, you mustn't know. I don't tell. Don't tell mom. She was visiting for Christmas. She goes, if you're going to if you're going to tell Jane that you know this, let me pack my bags first. And then I was like, don't worry, don't worry. I'll be really tact for Jane. Have you been married before danae? And she just laughed because she's like, I don't really give a fucking you were going to find out eventually she didn't have kids, right, No, No, she was. She was eighteen when she married him and not divorced when she started dating Dad at twenty one. I remember we spoke about that the podcast.
Speaker 2: All my mum and dad have said is that we broke up when Dad wanted to go and see the world, and then we got back together briefly thereafter, and my kid, I'm like dad travel he's still called mom. They were sending post cards. No, he just went and was getting with whoever he could to get out of his system because he was a football player, right, so you know he'd fucking fucking Belgium donut if he could. But like back in the day, not now. But yeah, they broke up for a year or two and then got back together.
Speaker 3: You see, this is what I mean. It's weird finding out your parents have lived a whole fucking life before you came along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 3: So have we got the song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, We've got it is kind of weird because I'm gonna be honest, it's kind of like my dad's memoir of when he was off in France banging a whole bunch of French checks and just drinking everything.
Speaker 2: Is it rock? Like sweet lack of Croissant?
Speaker 4: I think you should probably just play it and it will give you the general vibel. Right.
Speaker 2: What's the song called?
Speaker 4: I wrote the song by who? John Vallan?
Speaker 2: What it is? I'm just setting up the Sorry.
Speaker 3: That's a sleeping bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, let's play it.
Speaker 3: John Vallen here it's smooth, wrote me song.
Speaker 4: Words so tried once again.
Speaker 3: It kind of sounds like you he does.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that freaked me out.
Speaker 3: How old was he when he recorded this again?
Speaker 4: Twenty eight and you're how old twenty six?
Speaker 3: That's why they found similar I like it.
Speaker 2: This is definitely a grower had man.
Speaker 4: It can't be so for just grab a cup of tea set by the fireside.
Speaker 3: That is definitely French top ten material.
Speaker 4: It really is the most nineteen seventies thing that's ever existed, with the mandolins in the whole, the whole vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very like vintage Porner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, No, it's the white linen curtains and just a whole lot of bush around the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me picture the seventies corner.
Speaker 4: Why, thanks my heart just for faust before.
Speaker 3: I didn't need any of that. It's not seeing it, i'ming you can be. I'm seeing it.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing a round bed with like a like a faux fir. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's got a mandolin solo now, which is which is exactly when you're getting really just close up to someone's leg, just like the slow pan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cross, nothing like penetration to a mandolin, all that finger movement. Mister Fallen.
Speaker 3: I mentioned telling someone, oh, he put the man in mandolin.
Speaker 2: I've said that to someone else, but I said, you put the man in mandarin. It was very different because he was Asian. Didn't happen.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of citrus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, just that mandolin's still going.
Speaker 3: I wonder how long it's been since your dad has heard that music.
Speaker 4: I think it's got to be maybe thirty years.
Speaker 3: That's sorry, I know the best, like father say gift.
Speaker 2: Ever, Yeah, I imagine our kids listening back to this show in twenty years and here we are.
Speaker 7: We're the podcast, but more in between episodes.
Speaker 6: Then join a group, sport you lazy third, or go borrow a library book. Meanwhile, you can follow the show online. That's a couple of Mitchens.
Speaker 3: Now, Jenna, Oh no, you are the Sharon to mine Mitches Kath and Kim. Right, your name is not in the show, but you're probably everyone's favorite character.
Speaker 2: You're the star.
Speaker 3: Everyone makes a point of mentioning you in our show reviews. So I thought everyone should get to know Jenna a little bit better. I was browsing online. I found a quiz that I thought, oh, would really help us explain you. The quiz is will I become a serial killer? It's just a ten questions.
Speaker 2: That's important ground work.
Speaker 3: I think that this is gonna Jenna's a bit odd, and we're going to deny that.
Speaker 2: No, no, sorry, Sam, you can say I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was feeling a bit awkward because it's like, I'm still here.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna laugh in the background. Don't mind. Mean guys, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Stay you can start, but also you're welcome to leave. Don't let him keep your hostage.
Speaker 2: Well, if anyone's keep you hostage, it's gonna be the serial killer in the corner.
Speaker 3: That's so Jenna. The first question is have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia or anything paranoia related, or psychopathy or sociopathy? So no, no, okay, great, so good. Question two?
Speaker 2: Hold on, can I just want to set the scene a little bit, just so we have something?
Speaker 3: Is there any like murderer music?
Speaker 2: Oh? For goodness, this is nice.
Speaker 3: In school, were you the weird kid, popular kid, loner kid, nerd or jock? Hmmm? Maybe nerd? Okay, nerd, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure nerd, But you did your homework.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was any of those. Maybe loner kid a horseboy. Why makes you think that?
Speaker 2: I don't know you scream horseboy?
Speaker 3: I hated our horse silver Bit Anyway, Question three, Jenna, A lot of the time you feel happy, paranoid and disturbed, irritated or angry and aggressive. Probably be paranoid and disturbed. Yeah, okay, great, I haven't been giving a B or C.
Speaker 2: So are we gonna go? Yeah? I was gonna say, don't set the rules. Which one that's something that someone likes to control? Would say, control over someone's life? Maybe they're dead, Let's get on with it now.
Speaker 3: This one, this one's a little bit revealing. How would you like to kill someone in the most gruesome way possible. I'd never kill anyone secretly and quickly disposed of the body. Or I feel guilty, but what's done is done.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the last one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm surprised they even feel guilt. Yeah, Jesus, I kind of get what's that guy? The character out of that show you on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Joe Goldberg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shame that he's a creep because he can do whatever he wants to me. He really gorgeous, really Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: He wants is for you to love him back, so you'd be a great match for him.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Anyway, Jenna, question five, why would you kill someone anger? I didn't mean to lash out. I just sit it out of a fit of rage. That's not you. Well, they look at that unwavering smile on her face. I liked that one, Jenna's face.
Speaker 2: It's like when Hannibal elected does this.
Speaker 3: Or there's revenge. I planned it out carefully. I don't want to lead you down a certain path, but that sounds like you to me. Or there's power. I love the thrill of having control. Nah, I think the revenge revenge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense because I've.
Speaker 3: Always thought that Jenna is very nice and polite, but fully capable of murder. Oh god, yeah, which do you experience most? Hallucinations to pray, A lack of empathy or none of these depression? Okay, I would have said hallucinations for you, Mitchell, I don't hallucinate. I'm going I'm a rating that which of these genres do you like the most? Murder mysteries, horror comedy, psychological thrillers, or drama romance murder mysteries?
Speaker 2: Really, I would have thought the romance, drama romance.
Speaker 3: I do love me a drama romance.
Speaker 2: See, we'd never kill a human, will be you.
Speaker 3: Don't know that true?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 3: I used to have as a child. If applicable, pick the closest, almost frequent, or I used to do kill animals, night terrors or other? For other, I'd say other?
Speaker 2: What was the other?
Speaker 3: Jenna scheming? I reckon, that's what the other is? Your social life, Jenna? Is it lonely? Non existent? Just fine? I'm scared of people? Or perfect? My social life's amazing A and B I'm scared of people. Okay, aren't we all?
Speaker 2: That gives you reason? That's a motive, right, there, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I am Pick the closest paranoid, anxious, nervous, and hallucinating. That's all just one answer. Christ It's like quiz narcissistic, aggressive and paranoid, joyful and full of life.
Speaker 2: Oh, the first one.
Speaker 3: Depressed and moody with a tendency to lash out. And that's not you, irritated but normal as far as life goes. That's more me. Ah, the first one so paranoid, anxious, nervous, and hallucinating. Yeah, we'll go with that I know the other you know her name, not her story.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 4: I'd be more worried about the joyful people, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, Ye're true, accurate?
Speaker 3: Okay for once, I'm requesting a sound effect. Where's the drum roll?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Likely to become a serial killer. That's not too threatening, but it says here, if easily threatened, you could very easily lash out. Be careful around this person. Really, it's the advice we've been given. If threatened, fear makes her feel threatened and she may lash out.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are your biggest fears? You know, the.
Speaker 2: Jonesy, getting a cold, Amanda tripping over?
Speaker 3: Like, if we bought a cockroach in here, would you like stabus?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay really?
Speaker 2: Because what if? I said? Because the same place I got Sylvia also have reptiles, and they sell different animals to feed your reptiles. Oh no, like what live crickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'd feel bad you're bringing them in?
Speaker 2: Really, you wouldn't be scared if fine, I didn't have crickets for those at home.
Speaker 4: But also the cold, unwavering stare was a thing that bothered me. She didn't Yeah, there was no flinch, it was just cold. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenna always this says a gentle smile and like, I don't think I've ever seen o blink. And the other thing that I've always found intriguing about Jenna is that it's not clear at a glance or whatever age is. She could be sixteen or she could be forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, very true.
Speaker 3: I said, she's both at the same time. She's a teenager and a forty year old woman.
Speaker 2: Don't you think Jenna is a woman that was killed during prohibition in the thirties and then has never left this earth. And every time a new baby is born with mouse brown hair, it just engulfs the body and it lives through Jenna.
Speaker 4: See, our sons are going to do a podcast with Jenna, but it won't be.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Is It just Me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 6: Can't think of anything nice to say, Just hit five stars and tell them why you'd rather be buried or chrometis.
Speaker 2: It's very appropriate.
Speaker 3: It is very appropriate. It's time for Is it just you? That's where people call in and they give their igems. Why the fuck would you let us do all the talking? That would get very boring after a while. And as if people aren't already begging to come on the show, we have read Ruth the vouchers as an incentive, So.
Speaker 2: If you have one, just go to the Instagram a couple of mitches, send us a DM auto our personal accounts or the Twitter or Facebook wherever you want, and we'll try and get you on the show.
Speaker 3: Did you get the DM for this one?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: I did? So?
Speaker 2: This one we actually had an influx because we did Which Mitch last week, which just tanked by Sam.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm not going to flatter myself and assume you've heard our podcast, but last week Which Mitch is the worst thing we've ever done. But hopefully our call has got something a bit better for us today, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do. So they sent me a DM and that igym was actually something that I had thought of in the past, and I thought, hey, you know, similar to Meat out of the Gull Show. Right now, we're joined by the amazing Her handle is Tata two six o four. Are you there, Tay?
Speaker 3: I know you going, Oh, we're so good. So you heard that we had read ruths vouchers to bribe people into coming on air, and here you are.
Speaker 5: I have a story to tell you. Yeah, I actually I don't know. I'm sorry, Mitch Jumbe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the favorite one. I got it, I got it. What is it?
Speaker 5: I actually used to go to the gym with you at the gym?
Speaker 3: Really which one? Oh? I still I still go to that gym.
Speaker 5: This is so so stupid, But I thought you were two famous to talk to.
Speaker 3: You're correct, that sounds really stupid. Well, thank you for the ego boosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Taylor, are you ready to hit us with your gym?
Speaker 5: So ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see this.
Speaker 4: Is it? Just?
Speaker 5: Is it actually enjoyable to sit in traffic?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh? And I can tell that's what you're currently doing.
Speaker 2: Now, either that or parasailing. Jesus, I agree with you. I love sitting in traffic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, not just you. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 5: I'm actually on the way to work, which is in like Bondai area and I'm coming from Richmond.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's a good.
Speaker 2: That's like a good what thirty thirty meter journey? That's it? Far?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, that's like sixty is it shivering.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Obviously, people like Jenna who cannot drive won't be able to relate to this. But I'll tell you sometimes, extra time in the car, extra me time. Yeah, it's just what I need.
Speaker 5: I've forgotten to do something, you know, that night that the night before, I'm sitting in traffic, and I'll be happy to do it sitting in traffic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you. Traffic for Jenna is an old person in front of it, and Jane's too polite to say anything, like if you walk to work, no, he picks me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, Taylor, what do you find so enjoyable about it? What do you do to make it better?
Speaker 5: So obviously I listen to your podcast every single Monday morning when you have it on. That's like to especially just I know this is really very illegal, but on my phone watching movies.
Speaker 2: We don't endorse this, Taylor.
Speaker 5: No, I know, I know, I know, I'm sorry, but like I will watch a whole things with Golden Girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hang on, how how on earth do you sit there? Like, do you have like a thing that you put your phone on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you have a cradle in my car? Stop it in put on the Golden Girls who just sit there and just watch the Golden Girls.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure those new mobile cameras they've got all over Sydney are going to sing you for that.
Speaker 5: No, well that doesn't continue for phones in the cradle.
Speaker 2: For the Golden Girls.
Speaker 3: If they're rotated horizontally and you've got a film on, I'm sure they will have an issue with you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Registers is a burrito, Taylor. I think it's Registers as a phone.
Speaker 3: But you know what, speaking of being in traffic, you know how I've been really wanky this year getting into the yoga in the Mindful It's and all that shit. Winner they actually say that one of the big tests of like mindfulness is being stuck in traffic and how you choose to respond to that. So there's like, if you're trying to explain mindfulness for dummies, it's like Option one is you get really angry and go, oh, why am I in this situation? Option two you try and problem solve what alternate roots can I take all I how can I overcome this? Or option three the mindful approach, which is just kind of accept the situation you're in, accept the present. Maybe put some music on and think, gee, this is a nice opportunity to spend some time with myself.
Speaker 2: You know, But what's your option?
Speaker 3: Because well, what I'm saying is in order to try and be a mindful cunt, which I'm trying to be this year, you do the third one, which is okay, I accept the present, rather than being like, fuck you know me, I don't.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: My routine is timed to the minute, so traffic if that sucks up my day, usually i'd be mad, but now I'm trying to be like, oh, less time to make dinner means I can go to KFC drive through. That I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The couple of times I've been in the car with you, We've had one road trip together up to your sister's house for a wedding, and it was fine. We had to listen to a lot of kesher to get there.
Speaker 3: But that was when I was showing you. I was giving you a mood booster playlist when I'm in a ship mood and you still listen to that.
Speaker 2: I still listen to it to that day.
Speaker 3: A lot of what a good friend I am? You know what I had to deal with this whole road trip though, guys. Mitch's boyfriend was in London at the time, and they were so adamant for this three hour fucking drive that they needed to be facetiming.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'll call that.
Speaker 4: Sorry. I just come out of four g No, No, it hadn't happened.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true, kind of true. We hadn't spoken for like three days and he'd just woken up and I just wanted to say hi, I'm in the car, and we couldn't do that, And so the like era kept happening, and it just went for longer than it should off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did not take the mind for the approach. I was like fuck there, And I tend to agree to Taylor.
Speaker 2: I you know what I do. I get so comfortable in the car and in traffic. I have the same routine. I'm Cronulla to north Ride every day twice today, but it's at like one am and midday, so I just zone out and then I like wake up in McQuary Park, like I just forget that.
Speaker 5: I've been dry times. What are you complaining about it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not complaining. No, it's still it's still driving.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 2: I like you remembering breaking bad when Walt like got naked and was walking through the store and he's like, oh, I was in a few stage. That's how I drive. Every night. I get home and it's one am and I finished as Zinger Burger and I'm like, how did I Where did I get this from? And ow am I home? Do you ever do that?
Speaker 5: I've noticed. I have noticed that when I'm listening to like movie like what I'm watching, like listening to me and I'm watching because.
Speaker 2: That's believe you've already have.
Speaker 5: I realized, Oh did I go through that tunnel?
Speaker 2: Or yes, yeah, I've done that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's so weird, but it's so rewarding. It really is so awful.
Speaker 2: Because you're caught up on Goldie Girls.
Speaker 5: I've watched that series about eight times repeatedly.
Speaker 3: And so when there's a smooth run of traffic, she's like, bugging me, I'm only going to get a quarter of the episode.
Speaker 4: Sad.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think we all agree on this, Sam. You haven't really given us your opinion. What do you do?
Speaker 4: I feel like you're having blackout states in the middle of the traffic, and I'm very worried about.
Speaker 3: No wonder there is traffic. People are watching Golden Girl crash it very true.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Taylor, thank you for submitting.
Speaker 3: Thanks Taylor, drive safe. So bye, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Lovely, isn't she?
Speaker 3: Okay? We better go, guys, thanks so much for listening again. Mitch, thank you so much for mentioning zingerberger Is in that Red Reciss sponsored segment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have a.
Speaker 3: Real problem with always mentioning the wrong client during sponsored segments. When you got your gym membership with Fitness, first cancel because you mentioned plus Fitness.
Speaker 2: And I was very proud to have their sponsorship, and I was very proud they believed in me.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're taking a point of time to just like make up for all of your sins.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah I've made Yeah, I've made many corporate mistakes. All right, now, you would like to thank Vision Personal Training to.
Speaker 3: Ching You're very stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm actually not. You try to host a radio show without a team of producers, and you know what, I'm oh, I'd love to see that, Jenna, And now I'm going to sneeze on the air. I had to be great listening. This is how my moisturizer of a nighttime It's thick, moisturizer Sowberlean cream.
Speaker 3: No, that's not a very good gener impression. That was way more.
Speaker 2: You do your j Howard Jenner's radio shows.
Speaker 3: Sound coming up the new song from Time It's true and we're going to be doing a quiz which free last and film? Is it what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: I want to listen to this.
Speaker 2: Coming up next week as a fly in the studio. Coming up next we interview my greyhound on Jenner fl Stupid sounds amazing. What I tune out? Well, I was going about to say something, but I can't remember for the life of that.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all right, we better go. Like I said, thanks so much for listening. Guys, We're back next Monday.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out, Sam, I appreciate it. Well, that's what I was going to say, and I'm going to make that point. Sam has sat in on my night show right because I was making the point that no one ever does anything on any other on my show. It's all me. That's why I forget to do the credit lines. My show gets very busy, doesn't it on Tuesday nights? What segment do I do?
Speaker 4: Ten cents Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Thanks you very much? How many? How much money do I give way?
Speaker 3: You mentioned this every week.
Speaker 4: Just answer the questions like Q and are you go?
Speaker 2: And how many calls did we get last week?
Speaker 4: Over two hundred?
Speaker 2: There you go, over two hundred calls.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that people love the novelty that much. But even if you had like a big prize, you probably wouldn't get that many calls. Calls to take the pith out of the prize. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true. People Sometimes people call they win and they hang up. After they've won, I'm like, hold the line, You've won the ten cents, Marty, and then I'll finish the break go back to them, and they've hung up. I just want I just wanted the thrill.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: It's a serial killer.
Speaker 4: Maybe they just wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 2: It may be of FM.
Speaker 3: How is it though that all you have to give away is ten cents? But even I've managed to get a bloody red ruth surprising.
Speaker 2: Oh look, we don't know the marketing works in with your wives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they spelled your the title of your night show impressed.
Speaker 2: That's not on me. How long in two dinner.
Speaker 3: To midnights?
Speaker 2: Hell, all right, we'll see you next week episode twenty officially in the twenty see that bye? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a of you on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief the secret segment that we try and trick people out of listening to because it's not let's be real, it's not good content. I'm not proud of it. I hope people don't hear it, but yeah, what can you do?
Speaker 2: Well Sam? If Sam was just about to get up and go, well, there's a secret segment, what a fall? Sam? There is a secret segment, and I'll have you know that it's award winning and it's an exclusive in podcasting and radio and audio formats. Right, you can call through the show at any point another number if I would love to one A four nine six six eight O nine three O two o four o nine.
Speaker 4: So easy to remember.
Speaker 2: Different again six oh six eight three three four two nine oh one oh give us a call at any time. And Sam, I know you're a social media guy, right, you know how all social medias work. Everyone, Then you can back me up and tell me that we live. Tweeting on a podcast is a possibility.
Speaker 3: It is possibility through Who's this Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Yes, the concert is canceled, so you guys, it's real.
Speaker 3: I broke it to Mitch earlier in the show that his grand plans of surprising his boyfriend by taking him to Melbourne to watch Miley Cyrus Live will not be going ahead. She canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has his birthday and I bought tickets to of them fights accommodation.
Speaker 4: Oh no, got him to take a day off work and.
Speaker 2: They were like, you've only been at this company early, but just this once. I mean, it's Melbourne, you can do.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: Jenny. You've said that six.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got to go with something coffee and have.
Speaker 2: A guys, if you're listening and you have a good recommendation.
Speaker 3: Sorry, someone, did you hang up on Taylor?
Speaker 2: That's Ram and that's oh she knows she's still there. Hi, Taylor.
Speaker 5: Can't hang because I'm driving, so oh no, did you hear all that?
Speaker 3: Sorry? You can watch the Golden Girls.
Speaker 2: Did you? Anyway, We'll talk to you soon. This will be on Monday's episode Your Incredible Drive Safe.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Anyway, where were we Rahman? You're unfortunate luck.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't want to talk about it again because it really brings me just flashbacks of I.
Speaker 3: Said that I wanted him because I've got that content brain mate. I said, we've got to call your boyf and get his reaction to finding out that he could have been seeing mylest screamed.
Speaker 4: The whole thing you can make a promo at the end would be amazing.
Speaker 2: His birthday tomorrow. So I haven't given him the gift yet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a pre recall baby. He can just pretend that his birthday are only.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm going to ruin the present for him before his actual birthday.
Speaker 3: Who cares? Time's an illusions?
Speaker 2: Alla Jesus Christ. Wonder you're all fucking single a romantic, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't think Sam is single as complicated.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sam and I quite close. We've been to Hamilton arm together. Sam. How many plan of Collidas have we shared together?
Speaker 4: At least seven.
Speaker 3: Mitch doesn't drink. I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I have a problem.
Speaker 2: I do drink, but it just goes straight through me. I'm like a freaking brick wall.
Speaker 3: Which makes no sense because you think that it would take more to reef he will that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it just goes we it straight out. We had a beautiful tie dinner, didn't we Yeah, we did very romantic.
Speaker 4: It was very intimate. We had a candle and candle very low light at the beach.
Speaker 3: So General and I to leave you to alone.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 3: That's why it's complicated, because you've got just rubbing your knee at times, rub his knee.
Speaker 2: You're uncomfortable. Well, I'm a couple of sitting next to you, jener, knowing that you may have killed a body.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let it be that way.
Speaker 2: What was a percentage?
Speaker 3: Forty?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do yours very quickly? Why don't you just do it on the side. I don't read the questions out and tells you percentage at the end because people already hurt the questions.
Speaker 3: I'll do that while you call your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm not ringing him. Great idea, I could ring and try to get a refund. Just call Live Nation.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, both go to the bush fire victims.
Speaker 2: Because I've already donated. I went down to Berry and Boo.
Speaker 3: Actually I could have just made that up. I thought it is it is? Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you're a petty piece that you just con.
Speaker 2: I will donate to help the do you test don't to help the victims of the bush Rock crisis. I want I'm going to check a little in that sex because he may may still be coming.
Speaker 3: Well, did everything just go to silence? While I'm not here?
Speaker 2: I'm on Twitter.
Speaker 4: So far we've just got two people generous us. We're carrying the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Please. A couple of little on that sex tweeted no joking. Does anybody know what I can do to help with the coronavirus situation? No?
Speaker 3: No, no them hand sanitizer on and get on the fucking fly?
Speaker 2: Is it really that bad? Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: I mean no, you're British, okay, just for any reason the Paris chart top, but you know, international it's fine. I mean personally, I think that we should probably do a concert, maybe do something to let people's spirits go to Wuhan. Do the podcast from Wuhan.
Speaker 2: From Wuhan.
Speaker 4: Cheap flights, very cheap flights. It's a good time to fly right now.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're over sixty, you can die. If you're under ten, you'll die. But if you're in the middle, you just shed a whole lot of weight.
Speaker 4: Really, what happens right, is that you just get a bit sick and you could die or not?
Speaker 2: Right, Gym, Here we go on. Tony Abbott love the show.
Speaker 4: That's that's sweet of him.
Speaker 2: He's a good fan and a good guy, a good PM he really served as well. Hey Jenna, what are you upset about that percentage? Be real? No, I'm not because you live alone. You very well could have a tarb or a glass chamber in the spare bedroom. How many bedrooms in your apartment?
Speaker 3: Just one?
Speaker 2: Interesting? You sleep in that bedroom?
Speaker 3: Where else would I sleep?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I'm all ounge because the room was being held up by a glass cage.
Speaker 4: He didn't ask about the living room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's in the living room?
Speaker 1: Just a TV?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: If I have a question for you, I haven't seen any images, footage, sound bite of Sylvia Celvia.
Speaker 1: I've got some photos.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see one right now. Sylvia sam is the show pet so I bought Jennifer Christmas a fish. Didn't tell her about it. You know, it's what is a general fighting fee? Fighting? Not a gold just like Gemma, Jemma, jem.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've done my test, but now I'm confused because it says for forty percent. You are. You will definitely not become a serial killer. Keep on living your happy life. Lucky you. We should all be as happy as you always seem to be. But it still said forty So maybe I got it wrong when I read that you're forty percent likely. I should have paid more attention to the description, which is still kind of It was basically just says, stay.
Speaker 2: Right, see your buddy. It was a very alarming. Can I do it? I'll do it. Well, you guys, you can send me the link. Would you like to do that?
Speaker 3: I really don't think you're capable of being a serial killer. To be honest, if you want everyone to like you, be like, oh, the whole family. You know, they'll talk to you about me at the funeral.
Speaker 2: But maybe one person that doesn't like me. I've tried years and years to impress them. I want them to be my friend. They don't laugh at any of my jokes. So one day I snap, who is that person? Now everyone loves me?
Speaker 4: I think keyword here is serial killer as well, at least more than one.
Speaker 2: And you know what serial killer means by definition, because I listened to a lot of podcasts. You have to have a break in between, which means that you've gone off and you've forgotten about it, and then you've got noth I'm going to do it again. If you kill three people in a day, technically not a serial killterial. Yes, serial killer is like premeditated thought out. I've tried to push it back, but in build into my DNA, you've got.
Speaker 4: To come back good. It's kind of like a candy addiction, Yes, very much. That with a lot of more blood.
Speaker 2: Hard she had and family trauma.
Speaker 4: Or sounds aggressive.
Speaker 3: Show was a little petite Jenner over there, who's never usually louder in that.
Speaker 2: Here's Sylvia. She holds up a dead fish.
Speaker 3: She pulled it out of her pocket pocket. Well, I got some sad show me. What what's the sad news, Jennet.
Speaker 4: That looks like the corner of a jeans west door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it's Sylvia.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I went in to get a new filter for her.
Speaker 2: Why, because you have to replace the filter that's on you. I'm not covering that ghost anyway.
Speaker 1: I was in pet barn and I was told and I don't believe the guy he works there, but he said that fighting fish are all males.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not devastating, Jenna, Are you serious? Sylvia is a female? Oh female name?
Speaker 3: Well, that is a pickle. People were actually commenting on the video when we put it up. A couple of mitches our facebook page, thank you very much when we gave you. When Mitch forced the fish on you, people were saying, what if it's a boy, it could be a boy. It's not a boy, it's a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, you keep telling yourself that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will.
Speaker 3: I remember when we first got silver, and it's not even like we can do like a boy version of the name Sylvia. It's very you know how you can be like, oh you know, oh, Mitchell becomes Michelle.
Speaker 1: Don't believe the guy. I think he's lying.
Speaker 2: What would it be? Silver?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 3: No? That was that? That was that dog horse that I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tell me about silver, because have I told my whole story on the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know I made a horse lame? Actually I think he did. Didn't you get on a pony and it could not Its like buckled.
Speaker 2: Under the baket under way and then it developed it developed spinal cancer and died.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can take credit for that. I'm not saying that it's not true. I'm saying I don't think that's entirely your fault.
Speaker 2: Well as a kid. The way that they worded it, Karen at the stables said that Tobain's no longer writeable.
Speaker 3: Did you go to pony club?
Speaker 2: I so at my high school. I didn't got a pony club. At my high school, we had school sport options that were exotic, and I did bowling ten pin bowling at strike, so we had to walk there. I did walking and beach volleyball. It was all very fun. And one of the other options was horse riding at the local stable. Okay, and I said, you know what, I want to do it. It was next to three hundred dollars per term hire, the saddle on, the leather boots and all the king stuff and the hay and the apples. So my mom and dad were like, yeah, but why do you want to do I'm just I want to do it. So I did a horse riding and I got to the stables. I was the only boy that had ever done it.
Speaker 3: Really yep.
Speaker 2: I get to stables and they go, we don't think we have a horse strong enough to carry you. So they had to import a horse in name Tobin, and it was a big black stallion and I got on Tobin, and Tobin winned the whole ride, and Tobin's backward arch like this, and you know how when a baby zebra is born and its legs like a sort of little really wiggly, that's how it would walk like anyway. Then they're like, maybe shoul give Tobin arrest. The next day. The next week, on Friday, they were like, no longer, no more horse riding for you, Mitch. Tobin is ill spinal cancer and he was dead the month. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, how old were you when this happened? Is that what was happening? Because in our Facebook group for add briefers only, it's called Endurance Idiots. The cover photo with you with.
Speaker 2: A horse that is not Tobin.
Speaker 3: You're not even that large in that photo.
Speaker 2: Do you know why this is after? Because the inciting incident for the weight loss was the death of Tobin. I was just so torn. Apart from killing a horse due to my fat you lost weight because of the guilt. I lost all my weight and every time maybe I should.
Speaker 3: Kill someone fall off.
Speaker 2: That was after I was so skinny. Then you know, someone on the page commented, God, he was so attractive. That's I'm a different I'm a different league. Now I'm a Johnny Hill fat. You know.
Speaker 3: Fine. Someone I was dating told me, oh, you look really cute in this photo. You should cut all your hair off again. No, degend it not because of that, but we're not together anymore, obviously contributing factor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then would you slip the for or something? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah? And I remember Jenna Coleman and she said I will never do a shallow grave again. And Jenner dump in the ocean. She's like, shallow graves never work. I'm like, I know, it's true. Yeap got to be a deep one. I always never get that when they're like, the body was found in a shallow grave. If you've got to kill someone, just dig a couple meters. Why dig a shallow grave? It's hard.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't know if you've ever dug before, but it's pretty full on, especially in this rout.
Speaker 2: No, but if you were going to dispose of a body and your innocent hinges on this ditch, then fucking put an hour's work into it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the soil can be hard as concrete, though, I don't really because I've dug graves. But just like country boy, we if you to dig things, yeah, so yeah, it's not easy to dig. You'd be surprised, you know.
Speaker 2: Once we had it once this actually happened. We had budgies that might when I grew up, and they were all yellow budgies and we still live on the water right, And we had a cage, you know the old budge cages that had a hook and it would be suspended from the roof and it was like black wire. It was classic from pet Barn. You'd everyone had one, and no joke that budget was struck by lightning. It was killing and it was yellow. And I got home and I ran through the door. I threw off my school bag, went I want to see Lucky. The budgy ran outside. The cage was on the ground, was struck by lightning, and the little budgy was charred black riga mortis had set in and it was on the bottom of the on the cage, on the ground, struck by lightning.
Speaker 3: Dead.
Speaker 2: So he buried it in the backyard in the soft soil. It's like a teacher's pet in the soft soil. And then we covered it over right, and we thought that I'll do. About six months later, because we were on the water, king tide came in flooded the water and we're all sitting there. We came out and there was Lucky decomposed floating in the backyard beside myself. God, then I killed that horse.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you discovered the charred bird? Yeah, when you came home from school, right, Yes, and your mum didn't think to tidy that up.
Speaker 2: She didn't know. It's like she picked us up all.
Speaker 3: Right during the three pm pick up, said shrieked in the cage fountain. I thought that she just left it there. It was like, oh, tough love, I've got to learn how the world works. O.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 2: No, but we had a guinea pig that was taken by the seagle as well. Yes, yeah, we've been We're not going to go into that again.
Speaker 3: I don't think I told the story of how one of our family dogs died. It was very traumatic and very undignified traumatic, tell me, because it was like the most loyal, like incredible sheep dog we'd ever had. Like one time one time Dad finished moving sheep and he goes John stay and then forgot to tell him to not stay anymore.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: John's name was John, and then and then this is just an example of what a good dog he was. A few hours later we were like, where the fuck's John? We went off the paddock and he was still staying and the swat that he was told to and so like, we've never had a dog that good. They're all assholes now. Yeah, Mum buys them bloody jackets and shit. They're also solid. They're puffed the dogs, Yeah, exactly, they are. Anyway, so John went a little bit like all those alzheimer oh.
Speaker 2: No and PTSD.
Speaker 3: My dad was the sewerage tanks around the side of the house. You know, they're like at ground level and that's just kind of a dome coming from the city, but like you would have seen them like at soccer fields and ship. No, they're like it's like the top of a tank, like a little dome.
Speaker 4: I've seen that talking about a whole other civilized thing, different.
Speaker 3: Parks and stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, yeah, because you use it as body disposal.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm googling septic tanks, so you have the visual. Okay, it's just like a little opening at the top and then all the number ones and number two is go to the bottom. So like you've got the little tank at the top, right, you've surely seen the top at the septic tank.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, sure.
Speaker 3: You probably played on them at school without realizing that's full of shit. Yes, Anyway, Dad took the lid off our septic tank because there was some problem with the pump, and in the time it took him to go to take the pump out, take it to the workshead start working on it, left the lid open. Duld senile Jonathan just fell in and because he was so old and arthritick, he couldn't swim to like tread water. So a few hours later Dad just came back and went, oh god, a dog literally drowned in our shit. This noble dog that has served us better than any other for years is floating in our excrement.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so grim.
Speaker 2: Oh that's absolutely horrendous animal death.
Speaker 3: The funck I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you've told that story before. I'm going to sanitize for no reasonable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it suddenly smells like shit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awful. I know, funny, how well I did my murder test? Speaking of awful. Good test result. Here we go like the clinic. Okay, we'll become a serial killer for eighty percent. You are oh, for eighty percent, you are ready for your result. You will definitely not become a serial killer. Keep on living your happy life. Lucky you. We should all be as happy as you seem to be. I got twenty percent. Eighty percent, maybe it's eighty percent not a serial killer.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. Okay, so you're not going to be a serial killer either. Good to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so boring. I'm going to share my result on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Look at Jennets squeezing my stress ball.
Speaker 2: That's mine?
Speaker 3: Right? Or do we have matching stress balls? It's yours?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a realization. There's no accomplices in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh god, sorry, my boss is just me?
Speaker 6: Answer it?
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, mate, don't take it in here, go out there. Should take okay, Yeah, just got there. It's mine.
Speaker 3: We'll carry on now, I better take it.
Speaker 2: Okay, runs my life.
Speaker 3: Anyway, guys. One thing you should understand about me is that I'm a cart So I'm calling Mitch's boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Okay, good good, because.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't do it. That phone call with our boss d B. He could take forever to where is the speaker on these things?
Speaker 2: Had it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Wait down there? I think it's stronger on the top. Yeah, hey, this pretend Nixon.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I can't get to the flow right now, but please leave your name number and a quick message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I don't reckon he even needs to tell him about the Miley tickets. The gift as a standalone is fine.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do? What are you going to do in that time? How long is he going for?
Speaker 3: Like the weekend like I think they got. I think he got the Friday off work. So this so called surprise he's had to put in fucking annually. So as if he doesn't know.
Speaker 4: Let's google this. What can you do in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: I feel like it can't be that hard to find something to do in Melbourne? Jenny used to live there.
Speaker 4: What is there to do in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: O this to think?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: You can have rahmen?
Speaker 4: I love We've gone through the ramen. There's a whole lot of ramen.
Speaker 3: Is that all you did in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Got some trams, went to Sovereign Hill that was fun.
Speaker 3: The gold rush places.
Speaker 4: Where they all dress up and they pretend that they've.
Speaker 2: And you go down into mine. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: This probably says a lot about my personality, but I would actually hate if someone I was dating got me a surprise weekend away. I need to plan that shit in advance. I would be so thrown and feel unorganized and unprepared and not mentally prepared for such a disturbance to my daily routine. Like I would be a little b annoyed by that if it wasn't comfortable.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I completely agree.
Speaker 4: Around the room ideal birthday gift.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be something super elaborate, like I just like when people demonstrate that they put a little bit of thought into something. Once I Mitch came into the office on my bo birthday and it was like eleven am and he just goes, oh, happy birthday, Dyl, and I got I got you a sandwich for lunch. I was like, oh, I was like, that's so sweet. He just handed and he goes, I know you love chicken schnitzel. It was a fucking schnitzel sandwich. And I was like, oh, that's so sweet, Like it's it's yeah, it's when that they thought about you. It doesn't need to be a bloody weekend away. One of my ex is actually got me a weekend away in Melbourne to see the Lion King musical, but I was I was already well and truly not keen on them anymore, and I was, like I said to my friends, I was like, I can't go on this weekend away with someone that I was already starting to brainstorm the breaker. So they're like, yeah, you've got to break up before then. So I did, and he hated musicals. He was really just doing it to be nice to me, and so I think he still went though, would you okay, would you not?
Speaker 4: Would you not just go with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, like have one big last moment together.
Speaker 3: Well it was. It was made extra weird by the fact that we've only been together like too much. You don't need to be doing weird. And I'm not one of those outwardly like like romantic types like grand jest Is, like Mitchen Haydener, because after like a month they basically moved in. But yeah, I was like, that seems really quick to be buying me a weekend away when I wouldn't cross the road for you. I thought it was just like casual and you like, you know.
Speaker 4: What, will we say six months, Jenner before we start doing that.
Speaker 1: I think maybe even nine months.
Speaker 3: Nine months, yeah, or just test the waters and see what they're like as a person, because I was like, I don't need a bit lavish weeknd away.
Speaker 1: It's like three months, it's a bit too soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not what you want.
Speaker 3: After my first date with this guy, he put me as a registered driver on his car insurance in case I ever needed to drive and crash. What Oh yeah, this is this is the level of insane I'm talking. I was like, I can't go a weekend away.
Speaker 4: Kay, no, because I feel like that's kind of and look my parents are here. Yeah yeah it.
Speaker 2: Is a little bit.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all's well. That ends well. I hope you enjoyed The Lion King. Hello Jared, if you're listening anyway, where we were talking ideal birthday presents.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I agree, something more heartfelt. I mean, even if.
Speaker 4: It's just a card with yeah yeah, or I prefer something handwritten, or like.
Speaker 3: Making sure you had a birthday cake in the office or something like yeah, that's thoughtful, you know, minutes to pack up your deskdant about time while you were gone. I tried to call Hayden but he did not answer, so that's annoying.
Speaker 2: You are going to tell him, of course?
Speaker 4: Not no, no.
Speaker 3: What I was going to ask him was, hello, Hayden, you little ask Glavy birthday. You would you be mad if the surprise was brought forward a day early? Would it ruin your birthday to be given the surprise early? That's all I was going to ask. And if he said yes, then end of conversation. If he said no, then I was going to make you tell him.
Speaker 2: You know. He though he would have said no, just be polite.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, hallo, birthday boy to be. We're actually on the podcast at the moment, so don't say anything stupid.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Okay, thank you for the head that.
Speaker 3: So Mitch was just like talking about your birthday. It's tomorrow, right, yes, okay? And I wanted him to, you know, maybe let slip what your present is, but he's like, I don't want to ruin any surprises that I may or may not have planned. So I was going to ask you whether you'd be comfortable with the surprise being ruined, or you'd rather experience it in the flesh, in the privacy of your relationship.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would say for the sake of content.
Speaker 2: You could talk about it, but it's literally been bugging me for the past two weeks and he just has been so good with not telling me what it is, so I wouldn't like to know. Yes, sorry, Mitch has been so so.
Speaker 3: That secret he always you know, releases a bit early. Come on, you can release this surprise.
Speaker 2: That secret. That secret is like your dead dog in the poop pitch staying there.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't want to know? Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't. You're both just boring each other.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, guys, that we've got time for. What a terrible ending the show. I'm not going to and Hayden wouldn't know. It's strong out if it bit you on your fat arm.
Speaker 2: I am not going to ruin my birthday for your enjoyment his birthday.
Speaker 4: Kelly point out, though he was willing to do it for the sake of content, that's the keyp for that's exactly where.
Speaker 3: But he did love to do it for the take of content.
Speaker 2: He said he would have though, but he knows how if this was Valentine's Day or something. Ship you go for it. But I've spent a lot of time on planning this, simiaizing, and rather do it, I could.
Speaker 3: Go on fucking what if right now? Book and Melbourne weekend away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, you don't get it, get it? You don't get it. You wouldn't. You wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: None of you would. Sam would is in a dedicated relationship, sure with you?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not to bring it up.
Speaker 2: I think we should go, guys, spend a great show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, Thanks for being here. I enjoyed sitting here, throw dragging you away from work.
Speaker 4: Here here for it right.
Speaker 2: Hey, next week? I believe? Is it how to taste to do a coughing fit chicken in the current Corona climate? Oh you're grumpy about the whole Hayden thing, aren't you? I just don't. I just don't think it can happen. I don't want to ruin it. And I think the fans, the listeners of the mines.
Speaker 4: Would sorry, what would want to?
Speaker 2: Would want me to have?
Speaker 3: Like something you bloody treat your dog for.
Speaker 2: Left ear after a night a poop pity would Anyway, remember in the first episode when people the mayor of the Mayor of Bogan kept getting assassinated. Do you remember that. I can't believe that was the thing that happened on the show live because people were live tweeting it.
Speaker 3: Are we done yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're done?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay you want to go, Yes, we can get out of here. It's a pleasure having your Sam. He'll get when he gets grumpy, he gets grumpy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm noticed up in.
Speaker 2: Mindfulness and zen and calm.
Speaker 3: This isn't grumpy, Mitchell. I'm not saying anything. If I was grumpy, you know about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was grumpy last week after the call. We stayed late. You want to get grilled, I said, yeah, And they forgot the sauce on our chips.
Speaker 3: That's a fake story, you went, Yeah, he just went full radio guy and just embellished something and nothing.
Speaker 2: Radio guy.
Speaker 3: He's the one that went they didn't bring up a prego sauce and then went to the kitchen and got some salty barbecue sauce. It was you with the problem, not me. Sorry to fact check check factory to fact check, and all you need to do is look, it was just sauce. Come on, I hope you have a terrible weekend.
Speaker 2: It'll be a lovely weekend and around in that bath.
Speaker 3: For two one and half. Let's be real, all right, guy, So.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week. Thanks for coming on, Jenna, don't kill anyone between now and next week. I think we'll have a special guest next week, but stand by for that announcement.
Speaker 3: Who have you got in store?
Speaker 2: I won't tell you, Okay, maybe it's Miley. All right, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye, guys. Thanks, Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.