Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Nana jackass angus stop stop a finger?
Speaker 2: Is it in the ice cream Christian O'Connell show, gold on our come on a Thursday morning, ten minutes past six. Good morning, Jackie Boyding guys, gime on in Patsy. By the way, is your voice getting worse?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm feeling much better. I'm actually back to one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Oh you nearly lost your voice? Now?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 3: It's the sickness. It's taking down half the city. I swear all my friends who have kids who have got some sort of sickness.
Speaker 2: Well, most of radio station have had it. Rio was off for six days. The guy that runs my gym, right, he's he's just like a solid unit. Okay. It was like strength and conditioning coach at the Pies for five years. He was off sick Monday. Right. I've never seen him take a sick day. Saw again, yes, says back at what with the same thing. That's his only sick day in eight years? Wow? Eight yes, right? And people looked around who working him for that time went, That's the only time I've known him be sick. He had one day off. I don't know if there's anybody else who's only taken who's listening to show today, who we will speak to, who's genuinely only had one day of sick in eight years.
Speaker 3: For the first ten years I worked with Hamish and Andy. Andy never took a sick day, and he said to me once, I never get sick.
Speaker 2: I can imagine him staring himself in the mirror every day, and then any day he looks about going a fill a bit that they slaps itself. Andy Lee does not do sick. Andy Lee does the one hundred professionally.
Speaker 3: So sorry I sound like this, but I am actually feeling one right, and you're going to lose your boys.
Speaker 4: You need a hot lemon drink producers in their home.
Speaker 2: Okay, Patsy's old school still believes it's like Master and Servant Radio. Patsy, what happened to you yesterday? Yesterday on the show, you were talking about some hooded figure that was delivering what you thought might be junk mail when you were leaving for work half three in the morning.
Speaker 4: It was a young guy, probably I don't know, sixteen seventeen, very well presented, I'm presuming he is the one.
Speaker 2: He's wearing a hoodie. It's not well presented.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't wearing a hoodie. That's why he was dressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a suit tie.
Speaker 4: No, not a suit and tie, but just very clean.
Speaker 2: And could you tell that a half three in the morning he's clean on him licking him? What have you got those with those those big eight Haligen likes and a gun.
Speaker 4: At the top, Marty McFly, No, I presume he's responsible for putting this catalog. I actually feel violated. I went out to the mailbox.
Speaker 2: It's a strong, strong word.
Speaker 4: Well, it's you should it's it's like the end of the world. If you believe this catalog. I don't even know if I should name it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't. I think you're confused. A catalog is something your order. How can it be about the end of the world? What is it? These are so low the world.
Speaker 4: It's from a group that calls themselves followers of the Lamb. You might have I don't know if anyone's heard of them, Followers of the Lamb on the front. And this is how it ends. And it's got a burning planet and a bloodied hand sticking out of the earth with barbed wire wrapped around it.
Speaker 2: So he was delivering that whole through in the morning.
Speaker 4: No wonder he was doing it in the cloak of darkness because it's a bit you know.
Speaker 3: So what's the end of the world?
Speaker 2: Is it a graphics or cartoon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like a cartoon story, and it's artificial intelligence is going to destroy us all save us Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. The best way he's going to find that new followers is werriby stop it, I mean, good luck to convert them. Have you been to any other suburbs he's starting there, my young friend, is he new to me? He thinks that's the epicenter of open minded people. It is. I'm joking.
Speaker 5: Of course, it's a very strong labor held seat for decades. But this is what is that, you know, it's straighten up and abiding.
Speaker 2: So if you have an alternative that your Lord disciplinded.
Speaker 4: But we're not that weird out there is what I'm saying. But there's stuff in there about Biden and Trump and it's just.
Speaker 2: Like whoa a lot of hot takes.
Speaker 4: It's too much.
Speaker 3: Well, what's their ultimate goal. It's not a political party. Is it some kind of religion?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it'd be a cult, wouldn't it. I did a bit of googling last night.
Speaker 2: It is like a how for you can be flagged up group coming and get you over the weekend Sleeper and the colder set.
Speaker 4: Take a number.
Speaker 2: And how does it? And it is there that information for you to join a group or yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they're like, send off.
Speaker 2: A T shirt and the next three magazines are free. What do you got a binder?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I think they're looking for members. But our Savior is coming. Apparently, I won't be signing up.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Extra Time and the Time Waste This morning, we're looking for your unhealthy movies, National Eat, Junk Food and Moderation Day.
Speaker 2: Popsicles were invented by accident by an a Levy old boy in nineteen oh five. Frank Epperson accidentally left a couple of sodoms outside of a night with the sticky used to stir it in. In the morning, he found a frozen treat. Oh, a frozen treat complete with handle. Now with that, friends, the popsicle was born a little bit too cute rio. That one for my liking, like empre Jang inventing Tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one's not ancient enough when we go back to ancient day China.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So unhealthy movies. Unhealthy movies, jack Yeah, oh, Pis Brosnan as James Bonding Diarrhea another Day. Yeah, Yeah, yeah, Hart Spies, you got the Squids, Forest gout Go too much Port, the Hepatitis eighteen Silver, and perhaps you didn't like The Great Gaspeakers. Leonardo DiCaprio is in it, but he's very ill in the sequel. That's like The Great Gassy Bloated Silver and flem In Black, flem in Black Silver plus. All right, Jackie boy, what have you got? Sick movies?
Speaker 3: I got unhealthy movies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's s sick. Isn't well? Mother? You know, just because.
Speaker 3: When I give you some of these, they're not they're not sick. They might make you sick. But unhealthy movies lock stuck in two Smoking babies.
Speaker 2: We had a smoking one yesterday with Howie Potter. What's going We're saying it's unhealthy. Yeah, it's very unhealthy. Yeah, smoking baby, Yeah, brons vapes on a plane, very unhealthy silver.
Speaker 3: The Hills have fries unhealthy silver plus and not I robot, no, no, this is so I'm going to different and given.
Speaker 2: Now come on be bravee, come on read it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah yeah, circle back to okay, I robot is I donut?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Ye okay, yeah to.
Speaker 2: Smoking once at the beginning. What are we circling back to?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I do new one? Just a healthy movie? Oh yeah, what you got the Sisterhood of the Traveling Points. They're drinking too much.
Speaker 2: When you say you back to one hundred percent, I'm not sure it's not the voice.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good Lordie, every day I come in here with pure intentions, Chass Patsy, good lord. Do you see what Jack did?
Speaker 4: I saw him walk around behind Rayo.
Speaker 2: What's he doing? I was coming round to my side of the desk, and Rio's as well. It started empty's nose literally like opening up a sluice or something, and I can only goo came out of his nose in a horrible disaudibly. I could tell there was wet mucus, and I actually feeled a little bit. And they were doing unhealthy movies. But that was too much. It's only about forty seconds yet enough and so I don't think we put one thumb on one sobbing sports players do stop it. It's not big enough. You in a blanket to get that moki.
Speaker 4: Up there, you step outside of the studio.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the producers.
Speaker 2: Where's that hot lem by the way to it, you have to get a plunger or something from Kennars to suck it out, see opposite of a compactor.
Speaker 3: You know, my son actually has something called Snotty Boss, which is a little electronic it's nott sucker to use it.
Speaker 2: To use it, get breast pump and put it on that moss. Are you still listening? Okay? Unhealthy movies that bings right by me as well. It's in there talking to me. Okay, unhealthy movies. The French Fry Connection, Silver plus frying this daisy, unhealthy for her, unhealthy for you? Okay. Dr Dale cold vomited, Tiffany's Oh Silver Missus goutfire the gold Adams on the Stars in Mister STDSD. That's good. Shane Wader trans fat formers, Silva, the hills have no exercise gold Nick very good, honey. We ate the Kids Gold. These are unhealthy movies Saving Private lack of Iron that is very smart odible one weekend are Heart Bernies, silba Et extra topping. Yesterday was extra time, Honey, I'm large, the kidney Stones silver, Galt Zilla silver plus the fast Food and Furious gold and Lester's Got Me Myself and ice Cream gold, all very good. We've got a brand new one which I'm already gretting. Agree to this. Dairy bands in Tama's time Mine are terrible dairy bands at eight thirty this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian no Connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Thursday from seven o'clock in the morning till eight We let you pick all the music. We give you the theme. We call them naked Out.
Speaker 3: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour. Oh nick nig nig nick nake nag naked Our Naked Hour.
Speaker 2: Oh nick naike eigg.
Speaker 3: Ni egg Naked Hour, Naked Hour.
Speaker 2: Theme this week for the Naked Hour his songs with an emotion in the title. Songs with an emotion in the title. I don't know if this is I've gone for this because yesterday even I watched the season finale of Ted lasso. I actually had to ask my wife and one of my daughters come and watch you with me. They've stopped watching it, right, I said, I'm gonna need I'm gonna need holding here. I'm gonna need holding it. So seriously, they were either side. I either sided me. And you know that bit in a toy story where they're all holding hands together going into the furnace. That's how it felt for me. Beautiful ending though really really was a great episode. But yeah, songs with an emotion of the title, so Jack for everyone's benefit today, How what's the dictionary definition of an emotion?
Speaker 3: A strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationship with others. Okay, a strong feeling?
Speaker 2: All right, songs with an emotion in the title, we are emotional beings. They's have a whole hour of songs about all these great emotions. Patsy, what do you want to play?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of songs with hurt, but I wanted to be more.
Speaker 2: A lot of hurt comes to Johnny Casher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of the best songs, but I want to go something uplifting, So I went, I've had the time in my life. Bill Middley and Jennifer Warns.
Speaker 2: And the emotion of time. How are you feeling two o'clock? What actually, if you said two o'clock, I know how you're feel a little bit tired, existential doubt, creeping No, But at the.
Speaker 4: Time of my life, it's like a static euphoria.
Speaker 2: And again the Dictionary definition of an emotion. That's just why I asked him to do it back into the left.
Speaker 4: That's a usually literal, I know, but we were, like you.
Speaker 3: Could say, like happiness, sadness, relief, amusement.
Speaker 2: I've had an amusing time of my life.
Speaker 4: Massive on the Dirty Down Thing soundtrack of course.
Speaker 2: Tracks.
Speaker 4: Slazy interviewed in the nineties.
Speaker 2: He was utterly charming about Actually I bet he was. That must have been a pantsy. That's gotta be on the highlight reel. It was.
Speaker 4: I was so so nervous. It was lovely. We all went into the height. There was only like six of us and I was one of the lucky ones. And he was just utterly charming. And he spent like four hours.
Speaker 2: He was just you did a four hour interview with everyone to talk about it. Why don't want to go away for four hours?
Speaker 4: This is the sort of person it was. This is what he was like. He would not leave until everyone was satisfied.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for him. Was barking time. He had like a lunch or something that were dinner at seven, he had to kill time in a strange city.
Speaker 4: It was incredible.
Speaker 2: So was he? Were you doing them all at the same time, so to speak?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're all it was like just a little round table and we're all seated around the table, and he was a little like, can.
Speaker 2: You remember anyone else who was with you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: There was someone from three A W and I forget all the others. I think they were TV and someone from SBS.
Speaker 2: Probably, No, it was not.
Speaker 4: It wasn't any really big names. We're just he was coming out to promote Dueling. He's duli Newmar movie to Wangfu. Thanks for everything he was doing the promotion for that, and he was just utterly delightful. He was so down to earth and not at all big charisma, yes, yeah, but just a down to worth really nice and when he looked at you, like he really looked into your soul.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because you want to have sex with her? You felt like that was that sweezy I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You know he was. He was very intense and very genuine and down to earth at the highlight of my career.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: After four hours of interviewing him, who was checking their watch first? Patrick or you guys, because even if I'm interviewing my favorite person.
Speaker 2: Is running out.
Speaker 4: No, But he he just had us all at his whim. He was just so interesting about what he was talking.
Speaker 2: Almost a big thing. You remember about what he said? What did he say? Were you that's interesting or different? Take online?
Speaker 4: He said whenever he went on a film set, and I forget what he called it, but it was like a lay stick thing that he would pass around the rest of the cast just to get them honed in and ready for their lines, and just.
Speaker 2: Almost like a musical instrument.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't an instrument. It was like a I forget what he called it, but it was like a chalae stick and it had he felt like a little wooden stick that is thought to have had some power. And he used to yeah, kind of, but I had a special name. I should try and find the tape of the interview and see please.
Speaker 2: Four we can do five minutes a.
Speaker 4: Week anyway, He was talking about how he should have brought it to the interview.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot.
Speaker 4: I left it back up in my room.
Speaker 2: I was going to from I didn't Alabamas, but it was really weird.
Speaker 4: I hadn't heard of this thing because I thought, Okay, he's really spiritual. I like you even more.
Speaker 2: Because he's got a stick.
Speaker 4: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: It's very he's got a stick. Hi. Okay, So I think we're going to struggle this. I really do. The shark is in the water, Jackie Boy, get us back in track song with an emotion in the time.
Speaker 3: I'll go for a very easy one. I've chosen the emotion happiness, and I've gone with Sheryl Crows.
Speaker 2: If it makes you happy? Did you do a ten hour interview with that one? This is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get it, good tune, but sometimes sometimes even happiness can be tinged with a longing and a melancholy It's been a sweet sympony. Great so office, I want in a two thousand hour interview with the mead singer Richard Ashcross. Please dig out those tapes, Fatty, all right, then there's any one person calling At the moment songs I'm actually rubbing my head. I've got a headache coming on. Songs with an emotion in the title, they put us on social on social media, say on Facebook said, but it's some people. We're just like you too. What I actually don't know what we're gonna get for a whole hour, But let's just see. Let's roll the dice. Songs with an emoption the titles. I've said five hundred times.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the Christian o'commel show.
Speaker 2: Podcast coming up after seven o'clock. You pick all the music in this week's edition of The Naked Hour. We give you the theme theme this week. Songs with an emotion in the title. Before we go to the calls a couple songs that people have been texting in Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion, Human Errors mention it once they just went literal. Simon's gone for another one with just simply motion of the title b GS.
Speaker 1: It's just step.
Speaker 2: Definitely get one of the three of them related. Sorry distant to one of our listeners helping John sad songs by Sarah's to hear this turn. Maybe it is hard to writing songs about motions, even it on John and Bernie Torp and just went on with the collective sad song Oasis Don't Back and Anger from Lauren and Carly Wants This by Bobby McFerrin, A little song. This song is the creep. Sometimes it needs to be worried saying don't worry be happy. I can't be happy. I'm trapped in this car wreckage. I mean a serious accent. Bobby McFerrin. All right, let's go to lines right now. Nine four one four one four three Lee, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian Pets and Jack, how are you all?
Speaker 2: Very good? And Lee? What's the great song for you? With an emotion of the title, I.
Speaker 9: Would love to nominte Shiny Happy People by Ari m which I just think is actually a really joyful song.
Speaker 8: It actually picks me up and I hear it it is.
Speaker 2: It is a feel good anth for this shiny shiny happy people holding hands. That's me, Jack and pass six or nine Monday Friday, Lee, great song, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: You cool, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Travis, Good morning, Travis, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Christians, I can perhaps how are you good?
Speaker 2: Hey? Yeah you well, Travis, Yeah, well, thank you You're having a good week. I am, I am good man. What song do you do you like they're with an emotion in the title, Travis.
Speaker 9: Us a lot of nominated Queen's Somebody to Love. I think it's a really good loving song. And Queen's the best band out there.
Speaker 2: Have all the bands out there, Travis Grave, I might stick this on to the next out for you, my friend.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Christian, safe on the roads out there, Travis sticky lights on twenty four to seven. Collect, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Hi Christian, Jack and pets, fast time.
Speaker 2: Call it love your show, bless you and actually the hazard lights safe on there? Can he pulled over on the road?
Speaker 11: I collect, I am pulled over on the road.
Speaker 9: Thanks for asking.
Speaker 2: That's quite all right now a collect. What's a great song for you? With an emotion in.
Speaker 9: The title when doves cry? Bye, Prince my God.
Speaker 2: There's nothing sad as sad as the thought of a person crying, But little.
Speaker 11: Dove, I've got another one if you interested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what actually got for us?
Speaker 11: Happy bye?
Speaker 2: For Oh will you surprise? I actually haven't seen that this morning, Really surprised. You're right, Collect, it was right there all along, hiding in plain sight. Collect. You've given us two. Thank you very much, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thank you you too.
Speaker 2: Bye, Rachel, Good morning Rachel, Good morning Christian and Rachel. What's the song with an emotion of the title for.
Speaker 8: You, power and the passion by midnight Oil.
Speaker 2: This will sound great this morning. I want to hear a bit more humming and sort of come on, Rachel. He lies hearing you. Just sing along with it. There, Rachel, this is a brilliant one. I think we've definitely played this. Chill the next Thank you very much for calling up. Andrew. Good morning, Andrew, Morning, Christian Morning crew.
Speaker 9: I've got Lovers in the Air by John Paul Young.
Speaker 2: Of course this is a great joke. It has a shimmy to it. You can't stand still, pull over, stap away from a heavy machinery. You will operate shimmy. At seven, this has to go into the next hour.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question O Kyle's Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Jackie Boy, what's been going on with you?
Speaker 3: My family at the moment is accusing me of wrecking my nephew's birthday yesterday? How old he turned two?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Lovely, great day. He had a big Minion's cake. Awesome and but what was frustrating me about the song and the blowing out of the candle is he was so far away from the candle that wasn't even making the flame move. So happy birthday to you. Well out the candle. I was like, this isn't that this thing ain't going to go out. He's like two meters away from it. I was like, come on, leroy, moving closer, moving closer.
Speaker 2: He's too.
Speaker 3: Don't you think like we're just all going to sit here all day a crazy interview for four hours. We're just going to be sitting here.
Speaker 4: When you still with thoughts like light the candle. I'm sure you did this with your girls like five times, because it doesn't matter it's their booth.
Speaker 2: It definitely does to somebody who's on a I got a tough two o'clock appointment training.
Speaker 3: To try to show him how you would blow out the candle more effectively. I said, lean in like this, and so I got really close and pretended to do blowing out.
Speaker 2: You didn't blow it out though.
Speaker 3: Well then as I breathed in to fake it, I actually put the candle out with a breath. In is how strong my breath is, So.
Speaker 2: You sucked the joy out the room. Basically, I didn't mean.
Speaker 3: To show how close you get to huge.
Speaker 2: You show me on cronoles man. Let the boy have his moment.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how long.
Speaker 2: It takes, five go, six goes. The parents are help out, not old strange uncle Jack.
Speaker 3: The mood change.
Speaker 2: And what did you get your young nephew as well? Because I know what you like with gifts. It's it's hitt and missed for what you mean is it's miss.
Speaker 3: This is I'll explain to you how I get gifts. Sometimes I will skip one and then then when I get one, it's really it's like a weig wow factor.
Speaker 2: Strange way to be with gifts. Inconsistent.
Speaker 3: You guys will knowing how in our relationships.
Speaker 2: In five years, you have a birthday and it's far or face fac or I put famine.
Speaker 3: But then on the other occasions comes around you're.
Speaker 4: Like, ohil, you can do shouldn't have so?
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't have more often so yesterday he went through a missed period, Oh dear, so yeah, hang.
Speaker 4: On, So you went to a two year old's birthday then is your own blood and bought nothing.
Speaker 2: To turn up with something? You wouldn't go out to someone's else for dinner or without anything.
Speaker 3: We were running late and bank. You said we got we have to stop to get something. I was like, no, he's too.
Speaker 2: Just tell Tesla get gifts.
Speaker 3: So but next year or even.
Speaker 2: Birthday.
Speaker 3: That's where the shows come in.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, I.
Speaker 2: Was just hating to listen to Jackie boy in here trying to explain to me why he's not good at gifts and we will tell all guys of lives to herself. He just said to me, right, I think there is this. Why don't I'm not good at giving gifts? Is I don't like to receive gifts? And I'm like everyone, I am making a change.
Speaker 3: I'm making a change. I'm going to be a great gift and support you here on now.
Speaker 2: This is it. The whole theme of the season finale of ted Lasso was is it enough just simply want the desire to want to be better? Jackiet is sometimes just all you have to do give from here on for this is it? Jacky. Let's not have that as a nickname A different time in all right, we want ano this morning?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 2: Who played at your school? You hear all these stories, don't you? I bet every other call is going to be about a c DC I bet my dad says the ad Malcolm came to our school. So we want to know then, who played at your school? Who played at your school? Chat which band?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had an a strain band called the Androids who you might not remember the name.
Speaker 2: But you want to song?
Speaker 3: Do it with Madonna? Nope, maybe they can make it.
Speaker 12: To make it, they turned up the school and they thought, this is the song we should do.
Speaker 2: I'd rather do it with Madonna to a bunch of school kids. What age were you?
Speaker 3: We were fifteen?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, peak hormone, peak hormone, the apex horn age. That is grubby. I don't want to google the rest of the lyrics, and they're pretty I mean, you wouldn't get away with the song in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I actually think at the time we were like, oh, do with mcdonna? You're like, do you know what that means?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: High eyebrows?
Speaker 2: I mean it's easy eyebrows, a little bit blue racy. Do you know what that means? High eyebrows? Where were you were a nunnery or something? Brown? Nudge nudge, don't mind yours much? Nudge nudge? Know what I mean? All right? When in the eighties there was a big competition on a like a big Saturday morning kids TV show calls Saturday Superstar and all the kids, millions of us watched it. They did a competition where you could win. At the time, there's a big eight star called Howard Jones. He would come and do a gig at your school. My school. One he came and played live. It was so exciting. He was number one in the UK at the moment with this song and he came and played like a special assembly at lunchtime.
Speaker 3: Great prize actually for a stick win because on Australian TV or you are was encyclopedia for your.
Speaker 2: School, Patsy, did you have anyone of any note come to your shed?
Speaker 4: Banes into the distance? Compared to those two ones, we must have had very little budget because we had Lazy Harry who was a local bush Bush music singer and he had one of those what were those?
Speaker 2: Did he have any songs? Old lady? We just stood there with a pretty much. That's why he got the name Lazy Harry. What was it?
Speaker 4: A lagaphone? That was the stick with the.
Speaker 3: Bottom with bottom tops, Yes.
Speaker 4: And it made us That was what we had for graduation.
Speaker 2: That was graduating. That was graduation, hun and collectors. Is it some old local hobo, yes, empty bottle fame, whatever, it was, all right, we don't have a clip of Lazy. That's Sergey Interwebb in the Dark Web.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Bands at our school ac DC Hush Skyhook's cloud nine. Wow, that's a hell of a lot going on. Christian Janet here went to an all girls high school in the late nineties. We won a radio competition for Human Nature to Come and before lots of high pitched screaming to the performance. I don't sure anyone heard any of their any of their songs. Let's go to the lines now, Melissa, good morning, good morning. Here you going, Christian, I'm good, minister, welcome to the show. So who played at your school?
Speaker 8: We had a minute works player the school sentry goy Hi.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. How come you have to a minute work?
Speaker 8: So Holham Hayes brother Derrick hay was our pe teacher and he awesome, you're us a favor and.
Speaker 7: Got them out so good.
Speaker 2: It would be the pe teacher, wouldn't it was still doing his shorts, doing security for his brother's band with a big whistle around his neck. That is incredible. Oh that's that's going to take some beat him. Melissa. Thank you very much for calling and share and that really made us laugh. To have a good day. Have a good day, Karen, Good morning, Good morning guys. Good morning Karen. And who played at your school? Mate?
Speaker 9: I worked at a school in Frankston in the late nineties and the Living End came and played at our school.
Speaker 2: How come him actually get the living it? That's great?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was pretty awesome. And I worked with Chris Chaney's sister where I was a teacher and we taught together, so she organized for them to come out and play.
Speaker 10: At the school.
Speaker 2: It's so good calling in all these favors. Teacher brother. I love this. Karen. That's a great one. Thank you very much to call him.
Speaker 9: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Are we going here? Christine?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Christine, good morning, good morning everyone, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: And Christine, who played at your school?
Speaker 11: We had canny x men play at our school. I wasn't our school was the boys school we had. We went to a Catholic school. When the girls and boys school combined to have a social night, we had uncanny x men.
Speaker 2: There and what was that like Brian Mannix. The only thing I.
Speaker 11: Remember because it was, you know, we were all good Catholic kids back then, was Brian Mannix blew up a big phallic inflatable and started brandishing it about on the stage. And we actually we actually had nuns running the school and all.
Speaker 2: The lunch something you know, eat out.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 11: They were actually running around grabbing all the girls.
Speaker 2: Trying to trying to grab the apprehend it.
Speaker 3: As confiscated at some point before they went on stage. It's like, I know we do the giant penis every night, but should we do it in front of the kids?
Speaker 2: Boys and girls in front of the kid ten how Mary's all round? What a scene.
Speaker 11: I remember of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it would be. We're all gonna remember that. That is incredible story, Christine. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Have a good day you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 2: Here at this radio stations. A couple of things that are banned here shorts and thongs. However, there is one outlier, a rebel, a cowboy if you were to call them that, ah Man, your friend, the mid morning General Huggy, That is his attire It's almost like he sees what the band is, so he's like, this is my same I'll show you a band list and tear it up in your face. That's how I do my radio show. It's wild. However, when he knows that a senior management coming in from Sydney, he dresses up, so we put some of his favorite lines freshly launded. Lion shirt will gone. So this training army, what have they banned?
Speaker 3: So Australian Army have banned military personnel from excessive drinking. Any personnel have been banned from drinking alcohol drink operations and military exercises.
Speaker 2: Now we can't help but think here, what has happened when there's some sort of ruling like this right when you say during operations you know China and watching this country right now, if there you know on the goom bags on the front line, we're all we can't sleep easy.
Speaker 3: This is one of the news stories that you hear about. You go, I just assumed that was already bad.
Speaker 2: There's that training for weeks, some monks says a code of conduct. Sure, it was taking us red. You can't be getting smashed when you've got like guns.
Speaker 3: And tanks operational commanders will conduct random and targeted breath testing of Australian Defense Force personnel.
Speaker 2: Attack No use, won't this maybe fitted to their rifles? You got to blow in it then firefi. So we want to know this morning. Then what is banned from your workplace?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian birthday candles are a banned from my place to work because one year it lit someone's hair on fire.
Speaker 3: Maybe lots of hiss broy from accounts.
Speaker 2: Mikaya. Christian buying lottery tickets is banned in my workplace because someone was stealing money out of the kitty. Wow. All right, So this week three big TV shows, hues TV shows all over the world, a massive here in Australia have all ended. Actually Monday it was Succession. Then there was a great show called Barry and then last no spoilers, Ted Lasso and all done very well actually, and there are plenty of TV shows that end don't end very well, And I guess it's so hard. I could think of like, oh, my wife and I watched Lost all the way through and then as it went on you realize they're actually making up as ago because I think they realized. They only thought it was going to go for season or two. Suddenly they're four and five in, They're going, Actually, where are we going with all this?
Speaker 3: Not see what happened with the Lost Riders? Is it's fun to make up mysteries? Yes, anyone can make up a mystery to bring it all together. Tricky part.
Speaker 2: My wife and I were furious. We went a bit angry. We went to bed. We had an argument not with ourselves but with Lost. How dare they? How could they do this? We were so short changed by Lost In terms of shows that done it really well. I thought Breaking Bad was beautiful, beautiful ending. I thought both the UK and the American offices ended really really well as well, Like it was a really good ending. Sopranos and a lot of people were unhappy. I thought it was the perfect ending. I still think that's a great ending. Shows that didn't do so well. Game of Thrones truly truly let everybody down. Thousands of million hours I put into that show. We're searching online reading up on it to check out distilled, all the various goings on. A horrible, horrible ending.
Speaker 3: Don't you think it tarnishes the show's reputation. Can loved Game of Thrones and then like you, she was annoyed it however it ended, and now she it's like she hated Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: You to love it.
Speaker 3: You used to wait for a Monday. He used to couldn't get home early enough so that you could turn on the episode.
Speaker 2: Sixty to seventy hours of great TV and then one hour they go idiots. Same with Dexter as well. If anyone watched that show, brilliant show ended really badly. Seinfeld one of my favorite comedies of all time. But that last the last episode is awful.
Speaker 3: It was so bad. I watched out again recently just to see because it was so controversial at the time. I remember people hated it and they couldn't really outrun this fact that they made a bad episode. It was way too self aware where they brought back all the rec and characters. It was like a pad on the back of life.
Speaker 2: It's more like a show about the show. Yeah, and they were so unaware, they were in their own world. I didn't want to see it and reflect about that they knew what we knew about the characters. Yeah, well said, it was likely where breaking the fourth wall I think they called it a drama. What do you think of the TV shows that have ended? Well? Did you like Succession?
Speaker 3: I loved I've been off social media blackout for two days. Well, I couldn't watch it until last night and we watched it finally last night, and it was all the Dream?
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 2: Lost.
Speaker 3: Who finishes with this? All the Dream? And Adam Sandler movie Click? That's right, yes, the ending of Click is actually it was all the Dream.
Speaker 2: Only Adam the Sandman can just about get away with that. We go. That is a crock of it is Sam.
Speaker 3: But Succession will go down as one of my favorite shows of all time. And the finish was brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, how do you think about Sex and the City? I know you're a massive and that split the fans.
Speaker 4: I love the end of the first series, but so the second Yeah, going into the second one, will you know? I was just absolutely blad insided by killing killing off Big. That was like, oh, I really had to make a conscious decision of do I continue investing my time in what is my favorite series?
Speaker 2: Which I were you more of a fan of him than the rest of the.
Speaker 4: No, everything but that it's all about the love story. Between Big and Carrie, and it's like this undying, everlasting, breathless love and they've killed him off and it's like, what.
Speaker 2: I'm actually going to message my wife and so, look, the kids are outside, they why don't you have some breathless love?
Speaker 4: What we were both rest and I both watched it. We had tears streaming face. It's like, how could they do?
Speaker 3: Sometimes you want TV shows.
Speaker 2: To Yes, yeah, sometimes tears last night with Ted Lasso, that's good breathless tears.
Speaker 4: Well, it stirs emotion in you, isn't it. That's what a good show does, is it makes you feel something.
Speaker 3: So I guess yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what. Succession made me feel a dark, beating high in that show. I feel bad ending is that? I would call it? Carl brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question o'cyl's show podcast two.
Speaker 2: Much was TV shows? All the big TV shows ending this week, Ted Lasso, Succession if you like Barry Us well. As we were talking earlier about some of the shows that have ended well and some of the ones that haven't done so well, one thing you realize, actually, we are living in a time of a golden age of TV. We're so lucky right, Even though we were upset about one hour of about fifty hours, there aren't movies that can actually do what these long running seasons, you know they have two hours, they do have a twenty or thirty hours if you had up a couple of seasons. Just how many great TV shows we are we've enjoyed at the moment, so ones that end well and don't end well.
Speaker 3: I think that's why people feel so upset when a TV show ends badly, is because you've put in this investment of thirty forty fifty hours.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a relationship. It's mate, the last time you saw them took a dump in your guard? Why would he do? Now?
Speaker 3: That's all I'm gonna remember.
Speaker 2: I forgot all the good time?
Speaker 3: Can I throw one more during the song? If anybody is watching the Undoing, please just turn the volume down now because I have to spoil the ending to just say how bad it is? The Undoing Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant all the way through the series really good. It looks like Hugh Grant has committed the murder, Like, how are they It looks like it's him? How has he been framed? What is the twist going to be what I can't imagine. It wasn't him get to the last episode, it was him.
Speaker 2: Really bad Hugh Grant sort of O J car chest There's no action, like he was running away from the lack of plot, like driving away from the car crash that the show became so we were laughing. It was so all right. Ones to do it really well. I don't remember the Friends ending. How did.
Speaker 4: They just walked out of the apartment? Didn't they It was like all of them as a group.
Speaker 2: Guys show you don't and friends though that was one of the greatest want to show that rho how did it end?
Speaker 3: Remind us be sure that it's Ross and Ross running to Rachel in the plane the plane trying to get it as she goes to leave. But he had to leave the apartment to get.
Speaker 2: All right, somebody this Christian I absolutely loved. Lucifer cried while aset when the final scene isn't came out. But the last episode was terrible. Suits finished off on a really good note. The marvelous Missus masl also finished about it this week. That was great from start to finish. Six Feet Under or I really love the ending of that Big Ben theory ended well. Let's good to Emily. Emily, Emily, wish TV show ended well and wish didn't. Are you going for one that didn't end well?
Speaker 10: I'm go over one that ended demonstrably terribly in many people opinion, hopefully mine as well. If any of your watched How I Met Your Mother.
Speaker 2: Watched this then just drifted away from it, not because it wasn't very good, but was it a terrible ending? A lot of people are messaging me actually on our texts, are all saying this show as well, was a terrible ending.
Speaker 10: Horrible ending, horrible, but not necessarily because it's bad, but because, like y'all were saying, the investment we all put in, yeah, and then for this.
Speaker 2: Horrible return, How did they If you think you're going to get around to watch this show at some point it has been out for years, turn the radio down right now? How did it end? Then? What did they do at the end of it?
Speaker 10: Well, during the series, they speckle in a whole lot of clues and hints, and she'll have she loves this thing and that thing, and you want to put it all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she's explaining to his kids the whole way through. Yes, is the story of how I met your mother, but you don't know who the mum is.
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 10: So you're waiting and you're thinking, is that that peasants with this person? But you know, we haven't met her yet over nine seasons and you're waiting. And in the final episode he meets her and she's the most beautiful actress and we're invested as an audience and it's a gorgeous meet cute and in the last ten minutes they immediately it up.
Speaker 11: They kill her off.
Speaker 10: She gets Canada.
Speaker 2: He's a widow and how this is a bit did bring for this last episode?
Speaker 10: Were dad, maybe go for your friend instead? And he goes, that's a great idea, kids, let's go to the friend. Through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: This equipment of the it was all the dreams. That's shocking. I was so angry. I really I'm throwing some of the TV. If you pulled that one, that's horrible, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: On YouTube?
Speaker 10: And what had your Some who have got together and they've filmed the ending that they wanted instead because they're.
Speaker 2: Like, here you go a great idea. The fans cut that's a great idea to choose your own ending. I think you choose your adventure, Emily. That's a great call. Thank you very much, have a good day. Thanks guys, Belinda, good money, Belinda. You also liked The Good Place. What a great show that was.
Speaker 8: I loved it The Good Place so so much. I have watched it like four or five times, right through from the start to the end. Really such a commitment. Yes, I have absolutely loved it.
Speaker 2: And the ending was good, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: The inning's fantastic. I just love how all the characters has got their.
Speaker 11: Closure and it made me happy sob as well.
Speaker 8: I cried my eyes out, but in a good way. Got fantastic. One of those TV series where you like, Actually, I think that ended at the right time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did. They turned it perfectly, and I love how to explain the afterlife as well. Yeah. I can't recommend that show enough. It's a great show, Good Place. It's very funny and very moving, actually it is.
Speaker 8: It's absolutely hilarious, and the character development over the whole series is so good and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: We should work on on character development this show. It's not been any of that in five years. Flat line. How the show ends. I wake up in London. It was all just a dream. Oh so I didn't move to London to become a straight Now that would Matt. Let's go to Frank.
Speaker 7: Good morning Frank, Good morning Christian, Jack and Patsy.
Speaker 2: Good morning Frank. Welcome to the show. So TV show that ended badly. What's it for you?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: I suffered through twelve seasons of Supernatural.
Speaker 2: My mom loved that show.
Speaker 7: It's gone on for years, years, and a lot of years at time I spent on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big, a big investment of your time. It is a relationship.
Speaker 7: Third last and second last episode, I'm crying. So I'm expecting to go to therapy after the last episode.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 7: And then they killed off the characters in a real disappointing way? And I was just sitting there, benbruzled, I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Bamboozled is a great word, can it? It's like, come, how a manut your mother? The killing off charactersive way to end it, isn't it?
Speaker 7: And then the kick out Christian is six months later after the show, I went to a meeting greet with some of the cast of the show, and one of the main characters said that the show was supposed to end real big, like the band was supposed to come out that sings the theme song all the characters, but because of COVID limited numbers, so they had to kill off the characters.
Speaker 3: Oh, it sounds like a word from it killed them off on soon.
Speaker 2: And send them killer breakout rooms. It's a virus, a computer virus.
Speaker 3: Although the ending doesn't sound terrible, come out and says the theme song.
Speaker 2: That's how Friends ended with the rem brands.
Speaker 7: Carry on My Wayward Son is the theme song.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, all right, frank you, Frank you, Frank you, thanks, thank you very much. We should talk to people have got stories about when they've done meet and greets. I've never done one. I find a fascinating year about meet and greets.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now we're just talking about good TV shows to end well and good TV shows that don't end well. And now producer Katelyn it was like a firework at the best of time. So much energy just came bouncing in about a TV show that I think I saw for two minutes once I went off, just some cliched nonsense called Lag. She just comes in guys, guys, guys. He alsoys. You've seen have you seen? Jack?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: That is one of the all time great shows ended really well, will they won't they?
Speaker 3: Jag is one of those shows that anytime I flipped over the channels and Jagg was, I was like this old nonsense.
Speaker 2: After three in the afternoon, if you're sick and you're flicking around, it's on seven mates, So what is make your case for the TV show Jack?
Speaker 13: It was brilliant. So I was only a kid when it was on. And the love story between the two main characters, so.
Speaker 2: What was Jagg's set up for us?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 13: Well, to be honest, I don't quite remember exactly about Yes, he was definitely in the military, but he had retired, I believe, and was a.
Speaker 2: Lawyer and he meant see a military lawyer.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 4: In the Navy and all the Navy court room, yes, and they so.
Speaker 13: No, it wasn't on a boat, but they were like on the main land and so all the doc we're very very close and they were all in the army together essentially, and it was more about the two main characters and the fact that I absolutely loved their love and the ending wasn't wasn't great.
Speaker 2: The big thing is what child Justice Attorney General Queensland. Was there nothing else on no not really it was And I didn't want to watch that show.
Speaker 3: I thought the excitement with your bounce in the studio with was you loved the ending.
Speaker 4: Of No, I didn't love the end of it.
Speaker 2: I got confused, Noise.
Speaker 13: It was a shocker because what happened was it was about the two the two people that they like never got together in the whole show, right and right at the end, they were deciding if they wanted to get together, if they weren't going to get together, and they did it.
Speaker 4: With a flip of a coin.
Speaker 2: That is shocking, that's awful.
Speaker 3: And it gets worse.
Speaker 13: The coin goes up, it flips, flips, and then it just goes black.
Speaker 1: Not roll cras you never.
Speaker 2: Out of all the bad endings, that's the worst. That's worse, and it's a dream. They be okay with that in the writer's room. There's nothing else. We're just we're really going to end it on a coin flip and run. Crest is shocking, terrible, all right, tomorrow, the show them. There are these TV shows that they're not the big ones that win all the Emmys, like Jack that actually people, so you really enjoyed it for a long time. They go for seasons. Right, defend your show. What's a TV show that we might have written off or gone I've not really seen that make the case, not one of the big ones like Sopranos. There's hundreds of these shows that are very successful, run for seasons that we don't really consider watching. We go for the big hype stuff.
Speaker 3: They must find an audience because they keep making the show.
Speaker 2: Well, some excitable kid up in Queenstand. Too many soda popcats in our house.
Speaker 3: It would be Banker watching Laura and Order. She's keeping that Lauren is a fine show if you're flicking channels like, oh, Laura and Orders on, I watch that goes in streams. Laura really well.
Speaker 2: She also did the old special Victims Unit with christ I've got friends of mine that about that. That's the greatest thing in the world. All right, Tama on the show. Then we've got a break. Now we've got the news on the way, and then time Wasteter defend your show a TV show that we should consider people have written off. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you Christian o connell's show podcasts still.
Speaker 2: Get a message with some people about TV shows that end badly? Jody, she's a Christian. I heard you earlier.
Speaker 3: You for real?
Speaker 2: You like the end of Surprise? I did. I loved it. I think it's and I've watched it back a couple of times. Joey, I'm actually going to call you after the show, so we're gonna have chat about this properly offline. I can take you through it and I want you then to real watch it again with my take on it. All right, So today is World Yeah, World milk Day? Yes, I just want to check that.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite type of milk?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I've come back to? The good old cow's milk. Yep, that's what I have my tea now and chai last good good old people look confused like you're asking for acid cow milk? Please, I go, oh, like normal milk? Do we have weirdo in the cafe England?
Speaker 3: Can we say before we get into the common yeah? Should we just list some of the common milk and butter brains in Australia.
Speaker 2: We never normally do this. It feels a bit actually you're sweaty. Someone's a bit clammy over there.
Speaker 3: If people get niche in their time was die.
Speaker 2: So what is today? They're on World Milk Day, dairy bands. All I want to say is as well, is that the great thing about the world of dairy is is it's a very broad church. It's not just about milk, because you're going to find out with my it's a lot of other stuff to bring in. And that's why I want to be non denominational. Let's not just make it about the milk and cheese.
Speaker 3: And before we get into it, I just like to give it nod to some of the milk brands in Australia, Dairy Farmers, Paul's, Devondale, Purer A two, those sort of ones. And then the butters. You've got your Western stars Abdale and Chucking a lur Pack. You've got Lurpack. Don't forget about Pepe Sayer the round butter than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about? What about then? If you want to go a real fancy presidente, Oh what's PRESIDENTO all the way from France? What about French sheet. They now to make that butter out there churning it and salting it. Anyway, guys, just get back to the press RELI, why have you cut and paste a press release for you? Are you getting a back handa? I know you got that new flat and that fancy couch. The Sorrento on World Milk Day, wing cowage Australians to treat themselves to a t class of a tool glasses. Something your dad would say, son, it's there. Don't you go before you go mucking around with you mate, gonna come down against There's a tall glass of iced cold cowsmic for you. Protect you from bad people.
Speaker 3: I heard a couple of weeks ago on three Air w Uh some manager at the Milk Association of Australia saying that Taniel like, we've got to stop letting people name almond milk and oat milk milk. They're not milk, only milk.
Speaker 2: It's Australian.
Speaker 3: He essentially wanted to outlaw being able to call something milk unless it came from an animal.
Speaker 2: All right, So dairy bands on this big day, World Milk Day. You know, if you're going to enjoy some cheese right, you need to have a little bit of sauce with that, don't you. Dairy bands, I'll tell you. He's on stage at Deare Fest, Sir Paul mcchutney.
Speaker 3: God you.
Speaker 2: Have with your cheese. I'm sowing some seeds here, some big oaks and crowing. And then now we've got a rapper coming on stage. That's right, Lupaksha cook.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Gold, like you said, so many great milk brands there, but also the container that is in Donny Carton.
Speaker 3: That's gold.
Speaker 2: And of course if you get a dairy wouldn't be the cheese that we love it in the milk that we love to drink. It's got to come out of an animal, and you know where it comes out. That's right. Eighties band and eats for fish. Let's give it bron it's a cow pack, guys, it's a cow pat all right, Jackie boy, he's on stage at dairy Fest.
Speaker 3: Well, these guys are eating some posh butter as the red hot chili pepe sayers.
Speaker 2: Oh he set it up. We all get the payoff and it gets a silver.
Speaker 3: Pure leaper.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very good, gold plus plus.
Speaker 3: And remind me of the band that he is coming to Australia but only playing in Perth.
Speaker 2: Oh cold play?
Speaker 3: I thought it was your play.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gold.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Busy, busy time, waste to day. Lots of dairy bands coming in, all right, best and show them for your dairy bands, your two red hot summer taught live Jack. Are we ready to headle the farm?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 10: Up.
Speaker 2: Milk me up, Sir Rick Aspury Asprey, Yeah you know, I mean you know, Rick Astley Asprey's pre Brie.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of a b Is there a berg as?
Speaker 2: Even so, it's nothing to do a dairy band?
Speaker 3: Can you milk a bird?
Speaker 2: Say that? For tomorrow's show? Silver Simon, Sorry.
Speaker 14: About that, Motley Curdle Bronz gooda day, Gold, Wolf Udder Gold, that's very good, Moolla Gold, Taylor Swiss Gold from young Jonah who's ten, Good morning, Jonah, Bree fifty two's sill.
Speaker 2: The bird is the cheese, the rocotta stones, bronze bracket milking, Miss Daisy. You know you've ain't done the man one. It's not that Tina Churner. All right, Gold, how we move on so quickly? You move in the edge you move Vanilla ice.
Speaker 3: Cream, Silver.
Speaker 2: Cheese, Yes all right, Gold gold, that's very good. Kirsty Flick wid Mac and Cheese Bronze, Tina Margarina Silver Path Billy Way Cyrus gold. That's some fell slipclot Clotty cream bronze The Bee Cheese Gold, that's very good. Eddie Feta Gold, Pink Fromage Sir Pink Floyd Silver tit Low Josh well done, not Green Day, Cream Day and John Farmer's Union. That's very good.
Speaker 3: Everybody all right?
Speaker 2: Who is winning the tall glass of milk? A pair of tickets were Hot Summer Tour Live. Let's give it to teat Loaf Josh, Josh well done.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: On tomorrow's show, it's Friday. We're going to the weekend, so end the week with some positivity. This week we heard about the earthquake in Sunbury and we found this local hero on Patsy's News. Oh you've taken the clips away where he gone? Come on, team, don't kill the clips. We need the weather guy from the earthquake. Yep, it's back on and then you need a little quick one after it. Sorry, I'm talking to producers. He've been filling around. This is the guy we found earlier this week.
Speaker 15: Week the last earthquake above Magnitute four in the metro area was nineteen oh two. So this is largest earthquake in the Melbourne metropolitan area in over one hundred years. So how about that?
Speaker 2: So tomorrow on the show, we want to hear your good news for how about that?
Speaker 15: How about that?
Speaker 2: So Jackie boy, you've got some good news.
Speaker 3: Yes, we had the moldman come to our house because we thought we had mold in our house. We don't have mold.
Speaker 15: How about that?
Speaker 2: Great news? Okay, so your good news tomorrow the show. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast