Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Do you have a name that's a pain? A name you always need to explain? Well, we've made my name as in game.
Speaker 2: All right. If you have one of those names that actually is a bit of a pain. By now as a grown up, you've worked out that go to one line that's in your back pocket.
Speaker 1: When someone says, I'm sorry, what's your name again?
Speaker 2: You have the explainer my daughter has says she's eighteen, she's called Lois Belly day goes by. It's it's Lowis as in Lois Lane. Then people go all right, yea, and they fill out the form. So we turn that into a game. You give us that one line explainer.
Speaker 1: You have to your name.
Speaker 2: Patsy and I take each other on trying to guess what your name is every call that comes on. Obviously I don't know your name, so that's why it does sound a bit robotic when I merely go caller one called her.
Speaker 1: Two just just makes you've ever never heard the show before? You. This guy can be quite cold with the listenerfer to arms lengs.
Speaker 2: Caller one, caller two not a I okay, all right, let's go to caller one.
Speaker 1: Good morning caller one, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: My name as in Shaver to let, Razor, phone blade Blade?
Speaker 1: Great? Was her name?
Speaker 3: Blade? Oh?
Speaker 1: Gosh Electric?
Speaker 2: Have we said you list?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did? Yeah, Mick, Yeah, he's Remington. What are the other brands? Oh? Mac three? Mac five? Is it first or second name?
Speaker 3: Last name?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Not Razor? No? Not phone? Wrote Now we're out of time. What is it? What is your name? Bra good? Strong name, Braun's great. Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 2: Have a good day. Let's go to caller two. Good morning, caller two. What's your clue?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Last name as in Flower.
Speaker 1: Rose, Daisy, Lily, flower Rose, Yes, yes, Rose, No, that's my last name. But the name the game Rose is the answer? Yeah? Yes, yes, just com along with it. Thank you? Last name Rose? Do you want to give me that? That is the beautiful name? Rose is a lovely name. Do you know what? I think? It's a great name too. Wattle is anyone called Wattle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Both? Whattle Australian rapper, Australian rapper. Have we got here? Call the three? Good morning, good morning, good morning, Caller three. The comics, the comic or the comics? Comics about Nana there, she.
Speaker 2: Thought he meant the comic Hayley, spider Man, the Dark Knight, No mysterio, no bo.
Speaker 1: Comic, foot rock flats, no ancient comics. So is it a new one? Is it a Marvel comic? Is it Stanley? It's a Marvel Marvel character? Oh right, that was it?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: Marvel accident, Marvel non accident, and went very intentional on my friend.
Speaker 1: Now, is that your name? The first name or last name? Last night name? Marvel? Wow, that is an awesome name. And what's your first name? Miranda random Marvel comic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, eminem random Marvel And you're only way to all right now? Yeah, all right, we listen. Thanks for free up some time to give us a call and playing the game. I hope you have a great day at school.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell shown podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's go right, last three callers now on another name game as in caller one.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm good. Haven't you having a good week? Yes? I have been. Thank you, very much, splendid. Oh okay, as are you asking me the question? Yeah, yeah, that's how this little thing works.
Speaker 2: Idiot as the boxer, Oh Tyson, Arlie Sugar, Ray Floyd no Oscar de Layer andre Ward for Tari Klisko to timsu.
Speaker 1: All the Zoo's Australian keep going, time's out?
Speaker 2: Oh Jeff Nick, you feel bad he was on the show.
Speaker 1: Actually, who's going too? So it's a good sport as well, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: It's got to call it too good morning, call to too good morning.
Speaker 1: My first name as in the supermarket.
Speaker 2: I'll tailor check out cals Aldi, Yes, wanted how about those special ales?
Speaker 1: Aldi? Well as in spell the same way no spelled with an e instead of an ah. Smells a little bit differently, but here in Australia that he's kind of Yes, we'll just do what everyone of names. Aldi. Thank you very much for giving us a call. Have a good day, and one more call to three. Good morning, Hi, good morning, I'm good welcome to the show. All right, what's your clue? My last name as in a breakfast dish.
Speaker 4: Oh cereal toast, French toast, scrambled eggs, Benedict Benedict Benedict, what.
Speaker 1: A great name. Benny Bennie Boom boom.
Speaker 3: Thank you. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast