Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, today's that work time waste. So there's a great story sent to me by my dad. Actually, all the way back in the UK, there's a new cookbook out this when we thought we didn't need a brand new cookbook, this one is for dogs. Is for dog owners to actually cook up a meal for their dogs. It's called the Happy Dog Cookbook. I was looking for some music here to have for today's that work time wage that was dog related. Didn't want to get who let the Dogs out? I want to find something a bit different. I didn't want to go with how much dog in the window. This is what we found. Cat Steven's wrote a dog about how much he loves his dog as much I love you. He loves his dog as much as he loves you. My dog will always Who knew that? Cat Steve Has wrote a song about the great cat' Steger's about how much he loves his dogs.
Speaker 1: To give him and.
Speaker 3: Spend well he needs his pardiculous a TV.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm not going to spend half an hour looking up One of these recipes is lamb, lentil and Kale's jew my dog. I wouldn't even give that to my kids. My dog's not gonna wolf that down. Here's the thing about dogs. They don't care if you're eat eating it. They want it, don't they.
Speaker 3: I sometimes wish that my meals were as easy to make as buy a dog and just scoop it out of a bucket and put in a bowl.
Speaker 2: I've seen my dog eat its own poop and sick. It's looking like twenty minutes for me to make a casse role. Dogs don't care anyway. Today's network time waster is dog Dinners. All right, I've got I'm gonna have to kill yeah, putting it's a bit of a down Come on, Cat Stevens make better music. It's more sing alongable for gold. All right, dog Dinners? There now is today's time waster. German Shepherd pie perfect such oh, washed down with a giant pug of beer. I've got apple turned rover chicken poodle soup that's good. Order, Collie flower soup, Border cone that's a plus.
Speaker 1: That's gold.
Speaker 2: Border sorry, border Collie flower soup and Maltese shit soup. Maltese shit soup.
Speaker 3: Too many soups?
Speaker 2: What have you got there for dog Dinners.
Speaker 3: Well, I simply turned snoopy into soupy maltese shit soup, two minute poodles.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Chicken chow chow mane shit soup, keini fritters.
Speaker 2: That's very good. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: Gold plus I'll retire there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right then, so best when we get you next ten minutes. Then you get two hundred dollars to spend at bow Gowney State Yarraw Valley. By the way, our old friend that we had to put on the line, Detective desk Old Blake, waiting in the winds to take you out. Did you notice he went and stayed out there? And certainly I'm doing live for them. Hello, Blake, have a good time out there, did you? Balgowney Estate Yarra Vanny. Kick it back this way, Blake, he come on, don't be selfish? All right, soon it's your dog dinners four seventy five three one oh four three two hundred dollars. You can be like Blake, go and stare at the old Bowgowneyer State Yarra Vanley.
Speaker 1: Look Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, today's at work time waster. We're looking for your dog dinners. There's a new cookbook out now for us dog lovers to actually cook dinner for our dogs.
Speaker 3: You don't want to play the cat Stevens sung again.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, so bringing it's bringing me down, all right, So dog dinners you ready to mark ready rot Wiener gold? Yeah, straight in there, Jason and Kilmore, good work. Schmack o Ronnie and cheese.
Speaker 3: What oh yeah, yeah, I get at the smack o the dog trape.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Too much for a bronze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much for him. Yorkshire Pudding Terrier silver. Uh Noellie, well done, cream Cheese Beagle gold, Madame Mayer in Yarraville Chicken puggets pug one.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good. That's a gold plus.
Speaker 2: Sorry I didn't realize mus and Cranbourne. There's two parts to this dish. It's chicken puggets and French bulldog fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just keep it, keep it editing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'd like to fleeing Ham Soup silver, very good, Irish setter table silver, Jack Russell Potato silverl plus. Stretching it Corgyan twenty pie's again. Sorry, corgyan twenty pie, you know for four and twenty Corky and twenty shocking bronze minus lucky to get anything there, Janet Chicken terry key Yeah for a terrier chicken terrier key.
Speaker 3: Oh that is clever, badly delivered, so Lizabeth silver.
Speaker 2: Plus Apple turn Rover. That was one of mine, David and mill Park. Yeah we've already done that one. Corgy on the cob Yeah, silver plus bread and butter Poodle bronze, Cassa rollover silver all right? Who given the Balgowney estate Yarravani two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: To chicken puggets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three