Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch Up podcast. Have you heard the idea of ass men versus boobmen? I have? Yes, you're a foot person or a hand person? Hand person? What's your preferred aesthetic hand? But of the hand?
Speaker 2: What do you want to say on myself or on other people?
Speaker 1: Other people?
Speaker 2: On a man? I want to see a long, thick finger they need I want to I want to see like a muscly hand, if it's possible, or it's like okay, okay, two extremes, a very muscly hand like in in the on the tools right, or I want to see a delicate hand, like never done a day's work in your lace.
Speaker 1: Soft boy, I'm going with a soft hand. I will do a muscly galacy been hitting people hand?
Speaker 2: I've never seen those? Really, Yeah, I don't know if I've seen that. I've seen like a gym callous. I've seen like an on the tools bricky callous. But the knuckle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a couple in my family, I must admit. But you can do that provided you have clean nails. If I see a single bit of grime on your nail, I'm gonna lose my job. Anyway, I have a love line for you. I have a love dilemma. I've been with my partner for four years and notice that they've gotten really secretive with their phone until one day I discovered why after a friend sent me a link. It's always scary. Turns out, hey Gurley. Turns out she has an only fans in Brackett's only feet account to upload footpicks. She was embarrassed that I found out, but I assured her that I'm not into kink shaming, and I said, you do you. The problem is she's since been asking me to also take foot picks with her to post, but I just can't bring myself to do it as I'm not into it. We've been fighting ever since, and it's gotten to the point where she refuses to take off socks around me. Should I just take some piccks with her to stop the fighting? This is the couple. Yeah, oh, I didn't get that. Yeah I didn't really either, But there are a couple. The woman is selling her feet picks on the internet and the partner is like, you do you? I'm not gonna king shame you. But now the partner sorry, now the girlfriend wants a joint venture. Yeah, yeah, okay with no chat about financial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, is there a kickback?
Speaker 1: Am I just a kickback? Would she a kickback? A little ten percent on top?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you think the partner has a right to feel a bit hmm upset about this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because either way, I think it's like an extension of the Instagram boyfriend phenomena, right, like once or twice taking a photo for someone is fine, granted that they're happy with the result every time. Everybody knows that a begrudging Instagram boyfriend is having the worst time because the result is never good enough and you're there unpaid. It's thankless work. The person asking me to do it's probably ungrateful, and in some cases they're profiting off your labor, whether it's in social or actual dollars. This is just the the twenty twenty three updated version of that, the iOS sixteen version of that. I get it. I can understand regardless of if it's for only fit or whatever. How are you kind of like, I just know it's a slippery slope, Like it's not just like one helping you out with the camera once or twice. Now I've got a part time job on top of my other job.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it. See, I think the partner is feeling conflicted because there's a sexual element and they don't feel comfortable with their partner commodifying their jody. You feel No, that's the kind of get Is that what's coming through Brookie?
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought they were cool with that.
Speaker 1: Well, they said, I don't want to kink shame me, but internally okay, kingshame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, but I don't want to being a supportive partner, but that support definitely, it's finite.
Speaker 1: It is okay.
Speaker 2: I understand. I understand.
Speaker 1: I think do it in your own time, but also I don't think you should be I don't know how i'd feel about my partners foot picks. I'd find funny. I find foodstuff funny. But let's say they're selling pictures of their bum, I would be scared. They're gonna, I don't know, find someone online start a relationship trade wise.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm serious, but I think inviting the partner in is meant to counteract that. So I'm not doing a secret thing on the side. This is transparency. Why don't you help out, you know, so you see what's going on. There's nothing to fear here, I assume.
Speaker 1: I guess. So you'd be fine with your partner selling footpicks for a bag. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like my thing is I see a lot of people who were like, oh, I'm gonna sell pictures of insert body part here forgetting that. It's a job, right, and like, I hope you're good at it because I just feel like, yeah, like put some respect on the craft. Have you seen a good foot pick in your life? It's not simple work, babes.
Speaker 1: I've actually you've ever seen one.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, getting the lighting right, getting the toes looking good, like, it's not simple work. So don't go do it and then be bad at it.
Speaker 1: I'm actually going away to google sexy foot pa a good foot pick? All right? Sick?
Speaker 2: One more problem? What's that saying? One win for mankind? Something? Something?
Speaker 1: That's it? One step for feet everywhere. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast. For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.