Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, We do a thing every Monday on the show. We call it three word weekend. What have you been up to this weekend? How would you tell us the story of your weekend? You've just had three words? Text me oh four seven five three one oh four three?
Speaker 4: What's it for you? Rea? What did you ever eased to break?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 6: My holiday would be my three word week.
Speaker 7: We did a whole family trip to Tasmania, so me, my parents, my sister, and my two little nephews, Xavier and Cedric, who are seven and wonderful.
Speaker 6: It was lovely.
Speaker 4: It's a lot going on though it was.
Speaker 7: It was very different to the holidays that I've become accustomed.
Speaker 4: To because you're not the star of it.
Speaker 6: I'm not the star. You know. We don't have any kids.
Speaker 7: It's me and my boyfriend. You know, we're going to the Greek Islands in July. Will be off Gallivy.
Speaker 4: Tasmania would have been for the kids.
Speaker 7: This was only you have no control whatsoever over any decisions that go on in the holiday.
Speaker 6: It's like you've got too little dictator.
Speaker 1: This is what you've done, is you've taken a peek behind the curtain what it is to be a parent.
Speaker 6: I know, I didn't like from this point.
Speaker 7: You're just a spectator in the whole holiday and every decision even like, oh I guess, I guess we have dinner at five now, and like instead of looking looking in broad.
Speaker 4: Chat near the kids, tava as well.
Speaker 7: The kids table, I'm not looking at the good Food guide or broadsheet?
Speaker 6: Now do they have a kid's men? You's like, no, this is a nice restaurant. I can't take them there seat You'll kick up a stink and be screaming the whole time. I said, when do I get? When do I get what I want?
Speaker 4: You don't great? Tasmania is beautiful.
Speaker 7: Tasmania is stunning and just such beautiful produce, lovely.
Speaker 4: People, great wines.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, the pinos, the save Blancs, beautiful. The oysters my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but those are those nephews.
Speaker 1: You'll love those oysters, did they?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Some oysters before? Bad kids.
Speaker 1: Uncle Rio's got your sword of hair. Not quite something we'd have in Sydney. But it's good enough, a little bit grainy here in the Tasmans.
Speaker 6: That was my one grace. I did get my oysters on the holiday, which was lovely.
Speaker 4: But what was the best thing you did?
Speaker 6: Oh brune Island.
Speaker 7: If you ever get the chance to go to Bruney Island, it's like, it's like Tasmania's Tasmania. It's a little island off Tasmania.
Speaker 4: Ea teeth for grown ups. It's space. It's space fun all right, Tasmania in space.
Speaker 7: Only six hundred people live there and all it is it's just dairies, breweries, whiskey distilleries.
Speaker 6: And you just sort of what.
Speaker 4: They've got it now, haven't they? Sure?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: What gees and moves.
Speaker 6: It's the perfect island.
Speaker 7: So you just drive around and you just drink and eat your way through Ireland and it's stunning, absolutely stunning.
Speaker 4: Patty, what was your three word weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well mine was far less exciting. A urine test, so we were unfortunates.
Speaker 4: You've only been off the show for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Can't come back like this in the first half an hour. Let's take a break, come news. I don't want to hear the rest.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's my three word weekend is basically when I'm about to play you killing the buzzer.
Speaker 4: Anybody else got a.
Speaker 1: Washing machine or a dryer, which when it does, it's basic dumb job.
Speaker 4: Just wash the clothes, dry the close and shut that.
Speaker 1: He up decades your your generations before you have proud washers and dryers. Didn't start singing a dumb little flute song while I'm trying to wash the game finished, I wouldn't mind have been just said it once is then I've finished.
Speaker 4: Give me some.
Speaker 1: Attention, and my wife has given me the impossible job now of apparently you can go online. You go on YouTube, you find videos, you can have hacking two secret options no wow wow seven failure to launch attempts from me, And just when I thought I had it done yesterday I proudly started doing a victory lap around the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I said to my twenty one year old I've done it. I sit down, start watching the game yesterday afternoon, and.
Speaker 4: Then this noise is were in my weekend.
Speaker 3: Twice I tried to hack into it to turn it off. I'm sorry, I don't have an engineering degree.
Speaker 4: Mela.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I wasn't part of the Artemis two crew or ground control at NASA. I'm sorry, I'm not Rocky or Grace.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do, does anyone Now, I've watched so many videos, I've downloaded the Mela pedif.
Speaker 4: Why would you have secret options? Why had they just reading keep them a secret? People just want it.
Speaker 6: On and off that buzzer, like the secret macism.
Speaker 1: Who suppeved in this world? Who suddenly wants a buzzer that doesn't turn off? Letting you know the clothes dry?
Speaker 6: So it is yours? Do you want no buzzer?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow's how that systems work for years? Reo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got a Samsung one which is probably a thirty second song which draft me crazy, and yeah's yours just said did you did?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 1: And then what it does if you don't go three minutes? Every three minutes it keeps singing a song.
Speaker 6: Oh like like clean me out, clean meat Clemia. Yeah, that would drive.
Speaker 4: It sounds a bit. Don't ever do that again.
Speaker 1: Yours might have a very secret menu. Secret Alex, Let's move on, Alex, what's your three word?
Speaker 5: Weekend pub by myself. There's something special, There's something blissful. There's something amazing about a man going to the pub, sitting at the bar, watching footy, having account of lunch, no interruptions, just beer and fuddy.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with atis. No, it's where you get to know. This is where you get to do. This is a dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you what you just you just had Father's Day? Did you enjoy my father's Day? That's the greatest Father's day ever. Just some peace and quiet solitude.
Speaker 5: Luckily, another another bar person was a North Melbourne Patty.
Speaker 4: Patty does this. She just puts any old shirt on, just get she gets some free drinks. I love the old ring Ring ruse, the old hornets. Plain is it? Well?
Speaker 5: Luckily they and they turned the TV onto the team that I wanted to watch, which was good North Melbourne Kangaroos, and I just sat there it was.
Speaker 4: It was just wonderful day. The guy from channel so yeah, I don't google him. Oh the one who got let by let go by Carl. There are a couple of looks. Is he working here? And there other people with him?
Speaker 2: Tell me, do you talk to like the other people in the bar or you just fairly solitude.
Speaker 5: I'm fairly solitude because I'm zeroed into the football on the well done.
Speaker 3: Because you often go into a bar, don't you writ when games on, and there's often some guy, middle aged guy by himself who is an aggressive friend searcher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking around you starting well, I don't know, I look Tice is coming over you guys up to you today?
Speaker 4: Huh fans for long.
Speaker 6: I'm impressed because I get really self conscious.
Speaker 7: Even if I'm there before my group, I'll make sure I get extra glasses so people know.
Speaker 6: Oh this guy's not people by yourself.
Speaker 4: People don't don't care about what you're up to. I love going to Yeah, I'm past it. And you've got your phone as well, so he's a look down on your phone. Oh no, you've got a real good mate.
Speaker 1: There are you put a phone in the seat opposite you, just talking to the phone.
Speaker 4: The phone is Wilson Christian O'Connell Show podcast