Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the yugen Beah region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Terrestride Islander peoples today. Hello, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. So the whole thing with your sad in return is it's kind of and think of this like you know when people go through like a midlife crisis. It's where something shifts you and it's like you can't ignore things anymore. You can't ignore these like inner voices, these inner shift Maybe you feel really unclear things, just like it's like an inner turmoil. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Gonco podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stevenson. I'm here with the a tea the hell you Sue. Hello, guys, We've gone a bit rogue today. You guys know, we usually do Hotline, which is where we answer your life dilemmas and provide our very unqualified advice. But today different, isn't it a tear?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think in a way it's kind of still a hot line because we have had a lot of questions about this topic.
Speaker 1: We're answering your cues, but we just wanted to go a bit woo wu. Yeah, it's a woo woo Friday today. It's such a good one. And so guys, today we are chatting birth charts. We are talking about your not just your star sign, which is your sun's segn, we're talking about your moon sign. You're ascending, all the things, what it means about you, how you can understand yourself maybe a little bit more. You know, if you've ever been a conversation where people are talking about their moon sign or their ascending and you're kind of like, what the fuck is happening? We've got your back every episode.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed I do that anytime we have a morning tea, I start talking about I'm like, ed, WA's your star sign?
Speaker 3: And you're like what, You're always asking you what they have for lunch and you're like, you're such a tourist.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's such a tourist thing to do. And then a very very special ending to this episode, we have another guided reading from Andrea, who we love Andrea. So Andrea is basically the resident RNC psychic.
Speaker 3: We have to give it that title now.
Speaker 2: She is that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't want it, but she's got it, and so we thought so if you guys listen to what episode was its fem Energy EPP, theem Energy EPP, we will link it in the show notes. Andrea did a reading for you guys for the rest of the year and so many people loved it and just love her guidance and love her. We thought we would get another reading for her from her today and she has a different reading. So she's going to say two signs and you just have to think of what resonates with you and then she's got a message for you. So stay till the end because you will love that. And if you want to follow Andrea, her instagram is Andreasarah dot Tarrett. We'll put all the links in the show notes. She has been my personal friend since I was sixteen, and I've got so many clarity readings of her. She's just she's amazing and she's just got the best energy. So you guys are gonna love it. But before we get into the show, Atia recommendations, why don't you go first? Fine, So a bit of a different recommendation this week, A Tia, you know this already. But I've been getting up at five am. I've officially joined the five am club. We love we love it. So the re So I used to get up at five am before Ivy, but I had this weird thing because she doesn't get up till like six six thirty. Yeah, and I always wanted to see her before I want to work for obvious reasons. But I was kind of noticing because I choose we all finished work at three thirty, so I would then get home in the afternoon that little bit earlier. I was just getting so rushed through my day. And basically what I found is getting up at five am, getting straight up, going to gym. Sometimes I just do home gym so I'll still see Ivy in the morning. But sometimes I'll go to my class fitness and then come straight to work. But I am just so much more productive and just I feel like I've got my groove again. Yay, like I've Yeah, I don't know, I'm just loving it. I'm like in my zone. I am a morning person, so I thrive off this. But it just yeah, it feels really good. So and it is lighter now, it's getting lighter.
Speaker 3: It's so much easier to get up early.
Speaker 1: It's so nice. So I definitely recommend if you can, like you know, turn your alarm just that little bit earlier and not be so rushed and get in, you know something before work that's like just for you. Definitely recommend.
Speaker 3: I used to be hardcore five am club. Yeah, all through school five am without an alarm. It was insane, bit intense.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. What about you? What's your wreck?
Speaker 3: My recommendation is an episode of Megan Markle's podcast on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard a lot about it, but I haven't listened.
Speaker 3: It's you should. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: What's the vibe of the podcast.
Speaker 3: It's very I love her by the way me too.
Speaker 1: I love her, I adore her.
Speaker 3: It's very like produced in a sense that it's a story, almost like you're listening to an audiobook kind of, but it's interviews. But it's like just done in such a way that it's not it's a conversation. But it's still very It flows really well, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So she just interfus people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just edited and done in such a way that it's so beautiful to listen to and calming. And I listened to the episode that she did with Mindy Kaling or Carling, and so she's she wrote like never have I ever she was on the office and all that sort of stuff. Let me find the title. It was actually amazing the stigma of the single tid with Mindy Carling. So Mindy Carling's actually single. I think she's almost forty now and she's had two kids by herself.
Speaker 2: Oh my love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so she talks about how she's done that and like all the stigma that surrounded single women for so long, and they even get into things like how women used to be called spinster and old maid and all those sort of stereotypes and it's just such a good listen. Oh, I'm very obsessed with that at the moment.
Speaker 1: I love that wreck. Thank you. I'll be listening to that. Yes, all right, should we get into the show. Let's do it all right, guys, let's get straight into the birth chart part, because I feel like this is such an interesting topic that I wanted to go into a tear because I feel like we talk about this and then some people are like, oh my god, I don't even.
Speaker 3: I have a what you mean.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about. I feel like all of us know our sun star sign. Yeah, it's like our birth month. But then a lot of people might read that and be like, oh, I just don't identify with that, and it's probably because they're, like, you know, their moon or their venus or their mars is like completely different. So I feel like it's really interesting to know your your moon and your rising and those sorts of things because it can just give you a bit more insight. Yeah, and also it's just like fun to talk about.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and will explain what all those things are, because I actually didn't know when I first started looking into like horoscopes and astrology what moon or rising all that meant.
Speaker 1: So so I've actually had a proper birth chart reading, which was so interesting. But if you want something just like quick and simple and fast, you can either I'm sure there's like keeps a website that do it, or you can download the app called Coaster and it tells you you have to put in your birthday and the exact time and location you're born, because that changes everything. Yeah, it can change by like the minute, so it's kind of important to make sure it's specific. That's actually like my best friend her birth chart, she does not resonate with it at all, and she kind of thinks like they fucked up her birth time. Oh yeah, it could be that one hundred percent because like her mum is not with us anymore, so she thinks there was, you know, some sort of something happening because yeah, her birth chart even she says it to me, and I'm like, that is So it's really interesting though, because for example, my birth chart, I'm like, this is me to a t Are you the exact same?
Speaker 3: I think mostly? Yeah, I think sometimes the mask I feel like is not as strong as it Like it was me very much, but now I feel like I'm a bit more who I am and not so much oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like as you step more into yourself, Yeah, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: I show less of the mask and more of like I think it's the sun sign, yes, yeah, but still like float between the two and it makes enough sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically if you don't know what we're talking about. You have your inner planets, which rule who you are as a person. That is like your Sun, your moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars.
Speaker 3: They're also the ones closest to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mercury, they often call that rising or is that the moon called rising?
Speaker 3: Moon is rising? Okay, it's your sentence slash rising, Okay with you.
Speaker 1: And then we have our outer planets, which rule our generations. That's like Jupiter, Saduren, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, I mine. When I read those on co Star, like, I was like, eh, I'm not too worried about it, So I think today let's just go into like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars is what we're going to do. Cool. And there's also like your houses and it gets very intricate, but if you're if you like, we won't go into too much a tear, but if you're interested in this, like I had one hundred percent your birth chart read I got my beautiful girlfriend Andrea, who you're actually going to hear later on in this episode. For Ivy's like for her baby shower present, she did a birth chart of Ivy love so beautiful and so she did her birth chart obviously once she was born, and then like sent me a recording and I have this like beautiful photo and oh my god, it's just like warms my heart and just like made me so happy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What's really interesting is any readings that I've got after having Ivy. They I've got it twice from two different people. Then they both said like how strong Ivy's energy is. Wow, and very like, oh, she's here for a big reason, and she's got to make big moves like this like really powerful energy. They reckon wow. And even I recently, even in Andrew's reading, Andrew was like, oh, she's here for a reason, like her birth chart, like it's written in the stars, which I just think is like so weird because baby, I know she was a sweet little girl. All right, let's get straight into it. So the Sun, so your son's stein. That is just like you probably already know it. It is like your.
Speaker 3: Birth date and it fits within the months.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so it's probably the one you already know. But they say the sun is the ego, so you're it's your very late basics. Let's call it the basic bitch identity of who you are. It is who you are at the core, but it shows who you are learning to be, who you are becoming, and your true self.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: So I guess it's not your basic bitch energy.
Speaker 3: No, it's like your spiritual goddess.
Speaker 1: Like you're very inner to the core self.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's actually something interesting here is if you don't feel like your son's sign, it probably means that you have like work to do to get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, in a work to do to feel comfortable being.
Speaker 1: It also tends to align with like your purpose, your path, where you put your energy, and you know it shows your mark on the world. So what sun sign are your tear?
Speaker 3: I'm a virgo, I'm a virgo being.
Speaker 1: And what like characteristics of those?
Speaker 3: It says that I'm particularly smart, responsible, hard working, and self sacrificing. Your thorough, meticulous and intentional in everything you do. You can accomplish things that most people can't, but may also get bogged down by the details of your day to day. You have a need to be wholesome.
Speaker 1: That's pretty I say that's yeah, that's pretty on point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it also says that it's in my seventh house, which means I feel the need to distinguish myself from others through close relationships and long term partnership.
Speaker 1: What about you, I'd say you're a pretty distinguishing person.
Speaker 3: Whatever I think the word distinguished, I just think of like a British man in a hat and a mustad, just.
Speaker 1: Like fo distinguished. All right, moving on, Yeah, I don't even know what to say back to you right now. Okay, it's so random. My son is in Leo fire.
Speaker 3: It's fire, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fire, And like Leo, it's like lion. Yeah, lion energy. We love that, so mine says, meaning you are fundamentally bold and proud. Yes, you love attention and to be caredful.
Speaker 3: Actual service being your love language has own podcasts.
Speaker 1: Has been following. No, I don't love attention. Look, I'm living my true authentic self. You pay it back in kind with your charm. Do you find me charming? Yeah? Good answer, And I can't say okay, not at all. And your ability to make people feel better when they're blue. Oh interesting. You know what your skills are and how to use them. So I'm in my third house. Meaning you feel the need to distinguish. Oh my god, we just distinguished. Wait wasn't yours in your seventh it was, Oh, so mine's distinct. Why can't I say this word distinguished yourself and things you know and what I don't know. Anyway, we'll just give that same shit. Cool. They're both on point for us. So guys, next, let's talk about.
Speaker 3: Your moon, which isn't your rising.
Speaker 1: I got that. I was like your moon, which is not your rising. So your moon reels like your emotions, moods, and feelings. So it's probably the sign that you most think of yourself as because it's almost like you're in a dialogue and.
Speaker 3: What I love is like, that's probably the one you resonate with when you look at like those horoscope memes on Instagram where it's like a Vigo would do this and this would do that.
Speaker 1: And it's like, if you were to pick one, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it would probably be your moon.
Speaker 1: See I always go to Leo, I go to Viergo too, But is that just us like default? Yeah? Okay, So your moon also is like really linked to your instincts, how you react to situations, like your sense of security, and it's also linked to like mother and child like. It represents your inner mother and child like how you parent yourself, if that makes sense. So what's your munity?
Speaker 3: A Jemini?
Speaker 1: What's your Gemini? Interesting? So funny, we get on so well, we've got the.
Speaker 3: Same internal dialogue.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh my god, so Moon and Gemini means your emotional self is often restless and unsettled. Oh god, poor us. You're extremely adaptable, which sometimes makes you feel pulled in too many directions. You are easily bored and need to feel like you are free to be creative and create meaning, which can make you feel like you're in constant identity crisis. I don't know if I resonate with this.
Speaker 3: I resonate with this.
Speaker 1: This is you.
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: And then are you ready for this? What? What house are you in?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: What does it say about your head?
Speaker 3: It says you find security and safety through things you know and are familiar with.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for mine? So mine's in the second house, and meaning you find security and safety through money and material posessions. That is me to a fucking tea. Guys, that is security for me. That fair enough, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are who you are.
Speaker 1: You are who you are.
Speaker 3: I feel like you probably, although that isn't probably as accurate for you. I do feel like you always feel like you need space to be creative.
Speaker 1: Oh, Like, it's not a switch, It's like you need to create the space for it, which that says yeah true. Yeah, So guys, next we're going to be talking about your rising ascendant. So your rising ascendant is what a tear was talking about before, like your mask and how you present yourself to people, so it can be seen as your personal style, how you will come off to other people when they first meet you. And it combines your sun and moon, so it describes how we take online and how we identify our experiences. What's yours?
Speaker 3: It here mine's Pisces? Oh yeah, which I actually think is quite accurate. Tell me when I was younger. So it basically says and this also does say this here, like your a siden can become less less relevant as you get older, so yeably more as you become more yourself. Yeah, but your ascendant isn't pisces, meaning you come across as kind, dreamy, imaginative, and sensitive. Most of your actions seem subtle and non aggressive, and you may sometimes come off as indecisive, which is very much what I was like in school.
Speaker 1: M I WoT to say, I wouldn't say the indecisive yeah, but the other ami.
Speaker 3: I did a lot of work to not be indecisive though.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, we love that.
Speaker 3: What about you? What's your rising Taurus?
Speaker 1: Oh, which is Tim's star sign? Interesting? Yeah, which is interesting because we met when we were so young.
Speaker 3: So you were more of a Taurist, so we.
Speaker 1: May have reflect each other more so. Ascendant into chorus means you come across as highly attuned to practical and material matters, especially pleasure. But when the same materialality, material reality, materiality. Yeah, gives people the impression that you are reliable, settled, sensible, and deliberate, though sometimes stubborn. M definitely this is made. Yeah, I would definitely say because Tim is so stubborn, but I'm also very stubborn, and I also would say, like the reliable, settled and sensible. Yeah, that's like me to.
Speaker 3: A t Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I love birth shots. Just quickly, what is your mercury in? Because mercury is communication. I didn't know that actually, So it's like, how you know your intellectually libra? Interesting, let's see what CoA star says?
Speaker 3: My intellect sees both sides to every situation. You're a charming and diplomatic relativist searching for balance in every set of ideas. Though this may come off as insincere or indecisive, it's in your seventh house, meaning you are curious about and inclined to analyze your closest relationships and how they affect you.
Speaker 1: Interesting is that one point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like maybe not the insincere and indecisive, because I would hope I don't.
Speaker 1: Come across it.
Speaker 3: I would hope, but like very much like always try to see both sides of everything before I make any decisions.
Speaker 1: Interesting, what about you?
Speaker 3: What's your mercury?
Speaker 1: Mine's in cancer? Oh, so cancer is very sensitive, and it's like cancer is emotional and very empathetic and has a strong intuition and skill for diplomacy.
Speaker 3: I would say you're very diplomatic.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I would agree. So, guys, we just wanted to quickly do this because we just think it's so interesting and I think you can kind of understand yourself a little bit more too, And.
Speaker 3: It's just so fun and it explains a lot like sometimes when I'm having a really off day and I'm struggling with a particular aspect I'll go into coast and it'll say powering these things pressure in this trouble with this, and I'm like, ah, it's not my fault, it's the planets Mercury retroicator.
Speaker 1: And then before we get onto our beautiful reading from Andrea Tea, I just wanted to chat about Saturn return. Yes, because I'm about to go through mine. Do you know this? Oh I'm so scared. Feed No, Saturn return could be so exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even really good or really bad?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, Okay, So Saturn return is where Saturn returns to the exact same spot it was in the sky when you were born. So it's like a major astrological coming of age moment. So it occurs every I thought it was every seven years.
Speaker 3: No, so it's every twenty seven to thirty years. But there's like it periods of it. You know how you have like the moon is like waxing and waning, so you have your satin coming in and coming out in each quarter. Sort of makes a difference to your moods.
Speaker 1: So usually yeah, so Saturn return is genuinely round when you're twenty seven to thirty years old. And the way I can kind of describe this is if you think of any rock star who has died early on, they have all died around this age.
Speaker 3: There's like I was doing some research into that too after you mentioned it.
Speaker 1: There's like a lot I'm like, is there research or making a lot.
Speaker 3: Of articles called like the twenty seven club because there's like so many rock stars that have died around the age of twenty seven, or like at the age of twenty seven, or from like drug overdose, drinking, all the sorts of things.
Speaker 1: So the whole thing with your satin return is it's kind of and think of this like you know when people go through like a midlife crisis, it's where something shifts in you and it's like you can't can't ignore things anymore. You can't ignore these like inner voices, these inner shift She maybe you feel really unclear things, just like it's like an inner turmoil. But I don't want to scare you because the way when I got my astrology reading she said to me was she's like, don't be scared, because everyone does that and return in like a very negative way. But she's like it just magnifies whatever you have happening inside you. So she's like it can either be really really good or really really bad.
Speaker 3: So it just depends on your internal steck.
Speaker 1: Correct, So it kind of well, it depends on It's kind of like what you make of it, right, Okay, So she's like it's on. It's usually like a make or break situation. So if you know you haven't harnessed your inner world yet, that's probably when it's going to rock you because there's so many shifts, there's so much like happening. But if you here someone who maybe has already done a lot of inner work, you're you're probably going to be fine, if not really great, because you will kind of understand what is happening, whereas people who haven't done that, it's like like a whirlwind. Like it's imagine going through like a spiritual awakening when you don't know what a spiritual awakening is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that makes sense. Yeah. So it's sort of like if you're in tune with yourself and your true self is what's being amplified, of course you'll be fine. Yeah, But if you're like at war with your true self, then that that feeling is what just gets bigger and bigger and bigger, because your true self kind of wants to come out, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, if you're at war with your true self, you're going to have a lot of difficulty and turmoil, and it could feel like you're hitting rock bottom. But if you've done the inner work and you kind of know how to build your way up, you'll be.
Speaker 3: Finem I love that. That's the way she said it, and she's like, get you in a work done by twenty six guys pretty much.
Speaker 1: And also so like a lot of key events usually happen around this time, so it could be like, you know, engagements, divorces, you know those really kind of key moments where it feels like your world is falling apart. But what the when I got the astrology reading, she was like, I always think of if it does feel like things are falling apart, you've got to keep you know, keep telling yourself it's falling apart for something new to come to together that is going to be better, you know what. We always say, it's going to be better than you could have imagined. Yeah, so, and it often amplifies what is already going on. So if you can kind of like, yeah, be on top of your inner world, it's not a negative.
Speaker 3: And when is your satin return.
Speaker 1: So and it often it's not like a one thing. It can often be like fifteen months.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's not like a quick thing. So so slow, so slow. Sadn't so she said, for me, mine will start. I think it's even already started, and then and it goes until the end of next year or something.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's a huge time. And I think that's why a lot of people freak out is because it's such a long process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's just sort of like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Correct. So yeah. And also if you're someone who's over the age of thirty, you may be able to look back and think about a time and think, oh wow, that's really interesting because I did go through something big. Because for exam Cooper, I was about to say, if you look at Cooper when he was twenty seven, was when he quit his job as a plumber and started and started naked harvests.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So that's what I mean. It can be really really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he and he describes it in a way of it felt like my world was ending, and it essentially was he was building a whole new life. Yeah, you know, moved to the coast, quit his job, sold his business, started something that he had so much risk with but.
Speaker 3: It must have gone well because that was his true self and he let it come out correct.
Speaker 1: And also that was the first time he got into like started reading books and podcasts and self development. But had that pooled too. Yeah, that's what's interesting. That's not so so exciting, so so I mean it's like I'm so excited. I'm like, fuck, she's about to get real, you like, can the end of next year just be, oh my god, what more can happen? And also like I've had a girlfriend who like she very much had a baby, and it was like, you know, through the whole like often if you're having children, it can make it so much harder as well. She're throwing like a whole heap of things in her Wow. But let's get into Andrew's reading. You guys are going to absolutely love their It's so beautiful. So what you have to do is very much visualize what Andrea talks about with her two signs. Visualize and instantly what comes to you is what is like is the message you need to hear.
Speaker 3: And don't so I can guess yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, let's be honest. When we're not sleeping, we're pretty much our worst selves. When Ivy wasn't sleeping as a newborn, I turned into just the worst. And she's sleeping now, but it just made me realize how important sleep is. And that's why my absolute holy Grail and H product has to be Moon Milk. Moon Milk was also my idea. Moon Milk is our functional blend of unique herbs, vitamins, minerals designed to relax your body and mind and have a calming effect on your nervous system. So we honestly had the most amazing testimonies from our NH gang and it has been reported to help people sleep at night, help them to wake up feeling energized, and just put them in a really, really rate relax mooth. So we have a whole bunch of delicious flavors available. My favorite is definitely Rocky Road, but I know the og is just everyone cannot go past it. Basically, guys, Moon milk is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, or natural, and I would be using this product as obviously to help you relax and unwind, but also if you're like me where you just want to finish the night with something sweet. So this is like my go to. I've had dinner, I make myself a moon milk, I watch my Netflix, and I literally have the best sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. As always, Guys, I have my POTTYFM. A cheeky discount. You can use Rise and Conquer podcasts at checkout for ten percent off. That is Rise and Conquer Podcasts spelled out completely. Of course that will be in the show notes, and of course you can shop at Naked Harvest Supplements dot com. All right, guys, let's get back into the episode.
Speaker 2: Hello, my loves It is Andrea here, and I am so honored to be able to do a mini Taro reading for you guys today. I've set this up as like a timeless reading, so no matter when you're hearing this episode, that should align. So what I'm going to do is I'm going to get you to pick either visualize with me either a butterfly, which will be group one, or a rose, which would be group two. So without overthinking or without you know, just allowing your intuition to pick either a butterfly or a rose, you can pause the audio if you feel like you need a little bit more time. But once you have chosen your group, let's see what taro messages have come through for you. So Group one, which is my beautiful Butterflies, this is a timeless message for you. What you kind of guidance that you need to hear right now as you're listening to this podcast. So two pentacles in reverse came through, and it came through like instantly. It's so interesting when I connect with energy for different people, different groups, Like sometimes it will take longtops sometimes it will be really quick. And this literally as soon as I asked the question, it flying out. So it had a pretty urgent message, which is good. It means that there is some guidance that you definitely do need to hear today. So for my butterfly group, I do see that you are under a little bit of pressure at the moment. I can see that there is a lot of like there's almost like too much on your plate. And sometimes this pressure can be from like outside influencer, like work responsibilities, like all all the different elements of life. But for you guys, I do see like the main pressure is like mental pressure that we are putting on ourselves. So the guidance is for you today with the pennacles in reverse to a pencacles in reverse, is to just take a little zoom out kind of re evaluating how much you can actually physically hold. How much is like, you know, for your mind, body, soul, Like what is like a workable amount for this season that you're in, right, and just trust that it's not to be when you release something or you let go of the pressure, or you let go of a responsibility. It's not forever. It's just for this season that you're in. So for you guys, I do really feel like for the next three weeks, you're going to have to kind of take a minute, take an afternoon to go, Okay, what is like not working in my life right now? Like what is like too much forces? And understanding the difference between discipline and force, Like, you know, it's great to have discipline, but if we're forcing the discipline to an unhealthy rate or like level, it's going to do like more damage for your mental health and your general well being than it is for like the reason why we're having discipline in the place, right, So zoom out. I do really feel like you could probably definitely take one thing off your plate. If if you could even take like two or three, that would be good. Asking for support. If you feel like you're like Andrea, this is not realistic, I need to do all the things that I have going on. That's not a realistic guidance for me, then the guidances to get support. So that's going to look a little bit different for everyone. This is like a general message. But for some I do see like talking to someone having that like you know, airing out all like the stuff that is going on in your head. For others, it's going to be physical support, so helping with task. It may mean that for some of you, I do see that your workload at your job is in balanced, like either you're and I feel like I don't know why. I can almost like hear like laughter, like the unrealistic, like for those that you don't know. I also see visions sometimes, So if the messages seem a bit Cutdio, it's because I can see like visions as a mess to just come through and then I have to quickly translate it. But for some of you, like I see you working in a workplace that is either like you got too much on your like in your role or like needing to have like extra hands on deck, which I know sometimes that can be a tricky thing bringing up, but it is definitely like going to help with this feeling of overwhelmed, feeling of pressure, and it is also for others it's actually helping with tasks at home or like you know, if you live alone, it's just making sure that you do have a good support network and that you're not isolating yourselves. So yeah, just to regain a bit more balance, to get this two pentacles upright, to get things like ebbing and flowing, and then just trust that this is just a season. This is not something that I mean, if you want to implement forever like that is amazing if that feels good for you, But if this is just something that you need to implement for the next three weeks or three months, you know, then see how you go. Because as you move through different phases of your life, different chapters, you'll be able to take on more, on take on less, depending on where your energy is at. But your current energy is needing you to remove the pressure just so you can flow through the flow through a little bit easier and then reevaluate in like the next three to for some of you at three weeks, with some of you at three months, so reevaluate. I would even right now when you're listening to this, put in like a little marker in your like in your notes or in your calendar to you know, reevaluate way you like, what you're wanting to add or what are you wanting to remove. But make sure you maybe like by the end of October at least and remove one or two responsibilities or if not remove them completely, have more support systems around your responsibilities or your daily tasks or big task.
Speaker 1: So that was my.
Speaker 2: Message for you, and I do have a little other hidden message because you chose the butterfly. The butterfly is really connected to you know, transforming, going through lots of death and rebirth, so you know, we have to with the butterfly. It kind of like it is like a gentle reminder as it goes through different phases, like it ends, it starts in the cocoon. It starts as a caterpillar and it goes into a cocoon and then it is a butterfly. And for you guys, I do see that you have a lot of death and rebirth. So you're constantly like saying goodbye to old parts of yourself and allowing the new. And but as you do that, you have to allow for ebb and flow you know through a lot through your life and a lot through your years and months and weeks. So there's embracing change and allowing for ebb and flow is actually going to help this. Like these cycles that you know allow you to transform and keep growing, which is really really beautiful. I love the energy of the butterfly. So thank you so much for letting me read for you. If you have any questions, please let me know. Now it is for my oh my sweets. I love rose energy. So and this is really beautiful messages for you guys. So if you chose group two, which is a rose, we have tena pentic more pentacles energy and this is a really sweet message. Actually this is really connected to your home life, connecting to your family or like you're living and just like really it's really like, ah, like if that was like a message in itself, but ten of pentacles is kind of telling you to, you know, take a pause and like appreciate how much how far you've come, how hard you've worked to create the life that you're living. I really do feel like it's so fitting for this podcast for you guys to get this card. But it is like a lot of accomplishment so that I can see that you guys are really really driven, you're really really focused. The only thing that I feel like I could mention with this that it would be some like reflection is making sure that we're allowing time to live in the present moment like we're not. Because with this energy, it's like, Okay, well, how can I keep building building building, Like how can I, you know, better myself? Which is one hundred percent amazing, but it's also like, okay, well, you know, how can we break this down? Is how can I enjoy where I am in life right now and like enjoy all the stuff that I've worked really hard for, Like you put in the hours, you put in the effort, You've done a lot of the work. And it's not to say to platter and to stop doing the work, but it's saying, allow some time to reflect and really soak in what you've already created for yourself. Because I do feel like that having that energy of like appreciation for yourself, appreciation for where you are, appreciation for the things that surrounding you that this could be like family, friends, like just even your living circumstance situations, Like just like the space that you've created for yourself is really really beautiful and it's really stable. And I do see that you guys are really heavily impacted by your environment. So if you do feel like you're ever in a funk or if you're ever your mood's a bit like equal like not feeling yourself, making sure that you check in with your environment in your space. So like your physical space, it just may need a bit of tweaking sometimes. I don't know why this is coming through, but sometimes with energy work and with our physical possessions or items that are in our house, they do just need to be moved every now and then because just moving them like a little bit will really really shift the energy. And I feel like sometimes it's like one of those things where it's like hard to eat, like it's unexplainable, but it does like it magically works. So that's a little tip for you guys as well. But I do see it's really shining a nice light around. If you guys have children, it's shining like a really nice light around them. I do see a lot of your hearts are open if you feel like you've been working on you know, being open to love.
Speaker 1: So this is like, because this is a.
Speaker 2: General reading, this will be like all little little messages within a big message. Now. So I feel like for some of you, if you're like trying to date, or like if you've been trying to heal from a past relationship, I do see this as like confirmation that your heart space is becoming more open and you're feeling more like at peace with yourself and like self acceptance. I see a lot of that, and your energy is getting brighter and brighter, so that is showing me that you're attracting. I do feel like you're attracting things that are more gonna be like on your the same page as you, like, same value, same poor beliefs. What else can I tell you, guys? Yes, Oh, it also is saying because now you have gotten to a really like substantial place in your life, and I do feel like a lot of people look up to you. I do feel like a lot of your friends and family are like blown away with how far you've come in such a short amount of time. So it is like they are like the spiritual message would be like share your gifts and your talents here, like you know, have a gratitude for yourself and where you are. But also like sharing the knowledge with your soul fam the people that you know, you trust and new value and you want want to nurture as well. Only if like you feel like your energy is in a place to do that and when it feels right for you. So don't feel like pressure or forced to. But like you know, the people you know the right people to tell like your little you know, your little tricks and your like intimate details, and they're gonna, like you know, give that good energy back and they're going to be grateful. So it is saying, you know, share share your story, share your your your tips and your and like see what else because when you share your knowledge, you know, other people want to share their stories and then you can grow from it, you can learn from it, and you can like create deeper connections within your friend's ships and your family members. So that is a beautiful message, really really positive guidance here. It's just like confirmation if you were looking, like if you're looking for confirmation, if you're on the right path, you definitely are just making sure that we take breaks and just absorb it. You know, sometimes you just got to take it all in as you continue to move forward, working towards your ambitions and like the direction that you want to be in. So thank you so much for letting me read for you, my Rose group. I hope you enjoyed this message. If you have any questions, so please let me know. And I just did want to say a massive thank you for Georgie and the team for having me here today. I love reading for.
Speaker 1: All the girls.
Speaker 2: It's I always get so excited when I see Georgie's name in the calendar. So I appreciate you all and I will talk to you too.
Speaker 1: Bye. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind. A review on Apple podcasts would be great.