Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show podcast, Meldon's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: Why from Richmond Gold one four point three hat.
Speaker 3: Tu, Melbourne, Australia, broadcasting to the world Christian.
Speaker 2: He's got the big old man belly sticking.
Speaker 4: Out like et It's ridiculous. It's not kind of fit for show.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I thought some of that square onebatpoos.
Speaker 5: Now, Happy Tuesday? Everybody said, no one ever? Good morning is Tuesday morning, six minutes past six? How great was it to have an extra day off?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 3: I think it is a happy Tuesday because it's a double winner long weekend if you get the three days off and then you come into a four day working week.
Speaker 5: Also, don't you find just having that extra one day off and turn it into three day weekend you actually do more?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't.
Speaker 3: What did you get done?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, obviously this week for us is moving, so we move in two days time, so where we're actually all packed up, so lot two days of non stop packing.
Speaker 2: But then yesterday actually was allowed out of the.
Speaker 5: Compound by my captor slash wife. I had a day out yesterday, which was a lovely chance for my wife to take me to the emporium in the CBD and watch her try five jackets on repeatedly, just rotating through them for about forty minutes.
Speaker 3: What a trait.
Speaker 5: Ah, there was a fantastic tree. Do you know what the last year I thought seems really mean when people might make generalizations about Collingwood fans, all right, until I saw what I saw yesterday.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 5: I'm not exaggerating anything, this is what. I'm so disappointed that it wasn't being filmed and that only one of the persons saw what I saw. So in I believe it was Myers or David Jones and the importanent. So right in the middle of the CBD a couple in their late fifties. It's only about eleven the morning, but they appear to have already had a couple.
Speaker 3: It's a big day for colling Yeah, we're good on them for supporting that big thing as well, the big Freeze.
Speaker 5: It is amazing. However, he had a pies top on, so straight away I'm like, Okay, what's going on with these two? She wants to try to dress on. She's got like these big sort of black combat pants on and big boots.
Speaker 2: They're in their late fifties. Okay.
Speaker 5: The lady says, all right, well, okay, you always if you want to try the dress on.
Speaker 2: The fitting rooms are just over there. She goes. That's when I stopped.
Speaker 5: I'm doing I'm all in whatever's happening here now I'm now joining this party. I shuffled over a bit to get The lady says again, they're just over there, the fitting rooms. She just puts the dress on there and then right, and then he goes, oh, look to give it a better idea, you've still got your trousers on. No way, no, no, this gets better because you still got your trouser And why don't you it's just over there?
Speaker 2: Do you want to carry right? She goes unbuckles the pan.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, my.
Speaker 2: Our ankles shuffles like that like a kid would. Who wipe me? To a mirror.
Speaker 5: She looking at the dress, sends old Macy with the pie shirt on with her Hello. He then says, you know when he actually says that, my god, woweotypes of course.
Speaker 2: Your pies fans. I get it. Amazing, I've finally seen it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: As always, we hang on Patsy's every word during the news pig story. At the end, the pig can't walk the streets anymore? Why what's going on?
Speaker 4: The piggy is too big and too unruly? Apparently this is a pig in Wangaratta, about three hours away in the state's north face, my hometown, and doesn't say how how much he weighs, but he's a whopper.
Speaker 5: Jack's found out it's three hundred kilos, has a car, a small.
Speaker 4: Car anyway, the owner's been slept with an eight hundred dollars fine for walking him on a lead, which they've done for two years apparently.
Speaker 2: So what this walk through the streets?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So why can't they do that anymore?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with if the song was to take that nice, big old pig for a walk, why they've been fine?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: You know what I bet it is? I bet it's you know that one person that complains to local council.
Speaker 2: The old classic. We've all got it in every street with live.
Speaker 5: The old pig complainer, just one perpe the old pig complain Everyone knows who the local peak complainer.
Speaker 4: Is, so grunts stuck in the backyard.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it's that Jack's loop tints before, as we've done for bad behavior causing a disturbance.
Speaker 3: Well, it says the pig. The reason it started they started giving out the fines is because the pig got loose and it took police hours.
Speaker 2: To contain it.
Speaker 5: Come on, pig on the loose. That's amazing. It's at the police hours and.
Speaker 3: The owner is saying it's unfit because the new mayor of Wangarada gets a.
Speaker 4: Wall Jean around went to school with Dean rece.
Speaker 2: Hang in a minute, he's now the man. He's walking a goat around. What's going on up there, doesn't it? Sew us?
Speaker 5: I saw these lovely photos of the air balloons over your long weekend, Patsy, Where did you go?
Speaker 4: We went to Brown Brothers at Milliwa to their cellar door and just over the road they had these magnificent about ten balloons that they lit up at night to music, including the Van Go One. Have you seen that one fly over Melbourne recently? Yah, it's amazing, It's incredible. And then each morning over the weekend you could go at sunrise and watch them take off. It was such such a sight.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful and you got wine there and all of that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we worked our way through the local produce quite well.
Speaker 5: Oh you're also correct, by the way, Patsy, when you emailed me saying where you've been over the weekend, Van go becomes Van Gofer about the amazing Van Gopher balloon. I think because year really got touched into that wine.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: I seriously think actually it should be a three day weekend every weekend.
Speaker 2: There's it.
Speaker 3: There's a country who does it, Sweden? Maybe is that right country to get away with it? Think through the four day working do you know? I think it genuinely right. I think we're better. I think we're better for everyone's happiness. If you had just one extra day on the Monday, I think we do more because these days especially you've got kids.
Speaker 5: You know, on Saturday, you can wipe that out with just their school stuff or school sports for our two. So Saturday's done. Then you've got Sunday and you're tired. But if you had that extra day, you might go away or you would do more. But then also when you get back on a Tuesday, people expect to do five days work in four days.
Speaker 4: I do that, though, what do mean to do?
Speaker 2: Start petition?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 5: You know there's always petitions flying around and stuff like that. What can we start the three day weekend petition?
Speaker 2: I think it'd be a lot.
Speaker 3: Better for that way, you will be the strongest thing this breakfast show ever does. If we can instill a work in the city. How did that happen? Oh, it's a breakfast show like a promotional.
Speaker 2: I feel like I should listen to just to thank them.
Speaker 3: They got four hundred signatures.
Speaker 5: So yesterday then just bite my wife dragging me around the emporium in the CBD so that she could get because she's my wife has just a dispabortion amount of joy from going around a cell. Oh now clearance cell, so that she just loves it. She seems to forget. She seems that the way she took Chris, it's on soal you go and look around, everything is a clearance cell.
Speaker 4: She's doing you a favor, she's saving your money, but she's not.
Speaker 5: She's she seems to think it's like they're giving it away for free. It's still going to pay for it. You could just walk out. The store's still going to pay for it, even if it is a clearance set clearance sound everywhere.
Speaker 3: And those stores have a sale eleven months out of twelve months.
Speaker 4: Of the year as well to make you think, oh no, the June sales are the best ones.
Speaker 2: Though listen, see this is the trick, this is the propaganda.
Speaker 4: This is why is it the best one Because they're the heaviest discounts and a financial year clear out.
Speaker 2: You're doing a live read.
Speaker 3: But why did they I never understood why do they have to get rid of everything before the end of the financial year.
Speaker 4: Well, their books look good.
Speaker 5: Just explain that to me. Then to a lay person like Jack and I. How do the books look good because well, stock.
Speaker 4: That's left on the shelf is in the red, isn't it, So they need to sell it and bring in new season stock.
Speaker 5: Well I was driving past massive Mercedes garage on the Being Highway and they were doing the same thing. End of financial year, everything must go. Even during the game yesterday, right they had this big every ad break, there was the Harvey Norman cell is on right now. If people are going to go sod the seal calm now there's a couch with my name on it. This isn't covedable. I'm going to go and get it. There's a Harvey Norman saying on right now, this game.
Speaker 3: Is pretty uninspiring.
Speaker 2: Fans.
Speaker 5: I'd rather be being dragged around a Harvey Normal store, The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three year. So, one thing I've learned over the last year of working with chat Poster is that there are a lot of movies you haven't seen.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've seen a lot, just a lot that you guys talk about haven't seen.
Speaker 5: And so what he decided to do, and this is brilliant, is see one great movie a week for the next year.
Speaker 3: Yep, I haven't seen Harving any of the classics. Every time somebody mentions The Godfather, I mean, we seem to talk about Top Gun a lot on this show for some reason. I haven't seen a lot of the classics.
Speaker 5: So over the long weekend, then you saw one of the greatest movies ever made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first one of So for the next fifty two weeks we're watching one a week. The first one we chose was Goodfellas.
Speaker 5: What a great such a great movie for me. I'm a massive school Sacy fan. I actually think it's his best movie. It's such a great story, so well told, and I saw a brilliant documentary on it. He didn't want to make any more Mob movies because obviously did the go The Godfather. And then he read the book Wise Guy, which is about the Henry Hill, just who Radiota plays in the movie, and he rang the writer of it, who was a journalist, Nicholas Peleggie, and said, this is the book I've.
Speaker 2: Been waiting to make a film of my whole life.
Speaker 5: And then Nicholas Pledgie said it to him, this is the phone call I've been waiting to get my whole life. They wrote the screenplay together of What Is. I think it's a masterpiece of storytelling.
Speaker 3: And the performances are great. I mean, you've got de Niro, which you're doing great impression of powerful, and then the music in the film, which you're playing now, but also like two Rolling Stone songs in the Sunshine of Your Love, all the music in there is you so well.
Speaker 5: And as he sort of becomes more and more unhinged to all the drugs as well, the music gets more cranky as well, the bit with the helicopter surveillance scene, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that the way they should that whole day where it is, and you get quite stressed watching it all.
Speaker 5: And as much as it's about what happened that the life and times of Henry Hill played by Radiotta in the movie, and de Niro is fantastic in it as well, it's quite a subtle underplay performance by Denio.
Speaker 2: The real star of it for me is Joe Pesci.
Speaker 4: He's so he's scary in it.
Speaker 2: He is, He's scary, manic.
Speaker 5: That funny how scene is horrible in the bar, Yeah, and he's going funny, how, how funny? He's just you want the camera to cut. It's awful, please, and it stays at lingers. It's so fragile and brittle. It's it's so hard to watch, but it is so brilliant. Wasn't In the original screenplay it says they were having lunch and Joe Peshi's apparently and you can imagine a great storyteller, and he was just saying how he used to work in a restaurant. This real life mobster came in one lunch and Joe Peshi starts saying, you know, you're a really funny guy, and he literally did the whole funny how, I don't understand what do you mean? School says this, school says, he goes, that's terrifying geduation. She went, no, it's quite funny, was a bit scary, goes no, no, no, We've got an amazing story and and rewrote the entire movie to fit that scene in.
Speaker 2: So good feathers, then mark our ten.
Speaker 3: Oh nine out of ten we like besides Yankee just found it a little bit violent, but she loved it as well. But we both loved it. It's the first one and narrow away on this journey of fifty two movies we got. I put it up on Instagram. I got a huge response.
Speaker 2: From where'd you go to next? And what should the other fifty one?
Speaker 3: Or what should the other ones be? I'll quickly read a couple of it all to say otherwise or no.
Speaker 2: What were you doing? So did you sit down? Have some like nibbles?
Speaker 5: Because there's a big it's a great epic long movie as well, so between and half hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was worried about the time limit because I I feel like.
Speaker 2: I actually got going on you just said you didn't do anything at all over the.
Speaker 3: So I actually used one of your tips, got the ironing board out and put it down to its lowest level in front of the couches.
Speaker 5: That's what I might not to watch The Good Fellas whilst doing the inning. You don't suspect a school sacy.
Speaker 2: Movie like that on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I got heaps done because of a long movie. Got the whole water.
Speaker 5: You kind of draw your attention into respect the great that's the Good Fellas, all right? So nine out of ten? What are the highlights? What are the other people saying? Are the movies you should go and see?
Speaker 3: Well, Top Guns at the top of the list, Rear Window, Piano, Dead Poet Society, Yeah, definitely, Dirty Dancing, Jaws, Twelve Angry Men, Cinema Paradiso, Yeah you heard of that one, Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Speaker 5: What about Amilie if you want to go house that's free about talking cappuccino machine.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 3: Psycho is on there, which I've told you I've seen the porn one.
Speaker 2: You work with her, you don't need to see. You're excused.
Speaker 5: Cooling now though, what are the classic movies should jacksone nine four one four one O four three. Suppose you've sobered up from Friday nine four one four, one four three.
Speaker 2: What are the classic movies should Jacksie, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell, Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: What classic great movies would you recommend? Jack?
Speaker 5: Post Go Season, Spend the next year? Watch one a week nine one O four three. It's just one good feathers. You need to leave it a couple of months before you dip in and do another. Robert de Niro, I'd be very happy if there was a TV channel that was twenty four hour De Niro simply cool, Bobby and it's just twenty four hour to Niro movies, very songs, but my favorite one of his, actually, one of my favorite d Niro movies is Midnight Run.
Speaker 3: Oh I haven't seen it, shout outed to the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please please do. Both you and Bankle will love that. It's a drama comedy. Yeah, it's comedy, but it's got the heart the ending will or will meunce your heart?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 5: It's a really it's genuinely a very very very funny movie. It is a comedy Yeah, it's great. Have you also seen Analyze this? No?
Speaker 2: Hold, yeah, you've seen The Big Lebowski.
Speaker 3: I have seen that.
Speaker 2: Great. Okay, all right, Patsy, what would you reckon? What's What's what? What's your top three favorite movies?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a hard one. Probably one of the bridget jo, don't mock me.
Speaker 5: They're great fun I actually watched it recently, really really smart, funny rom coms.
Speaker 2: Nothing, there's nothing one with that yet? What else?
Speaker 4: Falling Down? Michael Douglas, that's a great movie.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that. Is that where he's like a worker? I want to see that.
Speaker 4: We can all relate to that on a Friday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Goes ballistic? Head is right now? Guy turned Psycho. It's a great It's a great movie.
Speaker 4: Though, brilliant And you know what else is good with Michael Douglas too?
Speaker 5: Jack is.
Speaker 2: The Game?
Speaker 5: No, that is.
Speaker 4: Brilliant though, yes, I would add that definitely.
Speaker 3: That is Full of Space.
Speaker 2: Do you recommend Basic Instinct or Page?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I think you do have to see that. Sharon Stone is brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go to Paul. Good morning, Paul, good morning, I'm good mate. I hope you had a good long weekend. What's the what's the movie Jack has to see?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 6: I love Good Fellows fantastic, but Casino.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yes? See? I always it the other way around because Sina was a great movie. And do anything. Sharon Stone's awesome and that she's the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah again.
Speaker 7: And Joe's character it may as well be the exact same character.
Speaker 5: It looks like he just walked from the set before they whacked him in Good Fellows straight onto and listen, he got the outfit.
Speaker 2: We're starting, we're starting to work tomorrow on a new one. You're still the same psycho to the voice.
Speaker 8: And then and the finals seen it against the half of the Rise in some playing and they knocking everybody off on Yeah.
Speaker 5: Paul, you maybe want to dig that out this weekend. Yeah, that's definitely one to watch it on the list. Thanks Paul. All right, thanks Paul, have a good week. Let's go to Connor. Good morning, Connor morning, guys. Yeah, we're good you thanks for cool on the show.
Speaker 2: What are your movies?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: What should Jack be watching?
Speaker 6: So there's a couple of our reconjec should watch. One should be the director's tut of Mad Mates.
Speaker 5: That should be why I'm not seeing the directors come A big fan of these director's cuts because I Almost Famous is a great movie. The director's cut of that, the Cameron co longer version is it. It's a slightly different movie. It's brilliant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's unreal. The other two movies I recommend to be the original type of Gone in sixty Seconds, maybe back in the seventies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't know remake.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know. I still was an original one.
Speaker 6: Nicholas Cage's the remake have Gone sixty Seconds?
Speaker 2: Who's in the original? I can't remember off the top of Nicholas Cage. Just a baby.
Speaker 6: For the last movie he should really watch with his wife in the dark is definitely Christine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's terrifying.
Speaker 3: What's what's the last one?
Speaker 5: Christine Stephen King books on horror movie It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Vie you never sleep again for the rest of his life is terrifying.
Speaker 3: Connor, I don't Connor, I hate I hate horror movies. I just can't. I haven't seen any of them.
Speaker 6: That's a story about a possessed car, so you'll be right.
Speaker 2: That sounds like Herbie Makon.
Speaker 5: It sounded like ghost bananas. All right, Connor, thanks, you come in. We take some more movie recommendations.
Speaker 1: Next one O four three, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: So some last movie recommendations for Jack to spend the next year getting through a big load of movies.
Speaker 2: Have you seen a Field of Dreams?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Is that the ghost baseball?
Speaker 2: Ghost Dad? Who doesn't want to play catch with the dead ghost Dad?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it, builders and they will come.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: One who flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest If you want to remind yourself why Jack Nicholson is still regarded one of the great actors. One who flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest based on a great novel, Sad Novel by Ken Casey, is an amazing movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've seen The Shining Is he similar? Similar?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's a brilliant movie. You love that. Have you seen Silence of the Lambs?
Speaker 3: Seen Silent to the Lambs? Bread movie?
Speaker 5: Have you seen The natural This is an older movie, Robert red movie. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: The Naturalist, beautiful movie. He is a great movie as well.
Speaker 5: It's a Michael Man movie, but it feels like it was directed by Scots Sac. I can get to fifty two from your Red. Have you seen any of Albert Brooks's movies like Broadcast News or Defending Your Life?
Speaker 2: No, not even heard of it.
Speaker 5: They're great movies. Yeah, Broadcast News is very very good. There's a line in that movie. You know, sometimes you remember just a line in a movie. There's a line in Albert Brooks made really really funny, smart movies. There's a line in Broadcast News where he's an anchorman and another better looking, more successful in command comes in and basically takes his job and his girlfriend. His life falls apart, but it's so funny, it's about life. There's a bit where the very good looking guy this goes, what do you do when your real life just exceeds your dreams? Albert Brooks this goes keep it to yourself? Never a belly at Week goes by line all right, one last call, Ken, coome morning, I'm good Ken? So you obviously love you movies?
Speaker 2: What must have? What are the must see movies for you? Ken?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Look Porkys?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay okay?
Speaker 3: Is that classic? Or is that just one of those silly like I would say it's a classic. Well, I'm trying to do the classics.
Speaker 2: Ken.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what about Dances with Wolves?
Speaker 2: Great movie?
Speaker 3: Heard, it's about five hours long.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's just it's a great, great movie. You can do it. Last of Moho Cans another brilliant one.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that. My dad used to listen to the soundtrack.
Speaker 9: Yes, what about what about this one?
Speaker 6: The Big Trouble in Little China.
Speaker 5: Definitely, you can't go wrong with that. Kurt Russell. Yeah, that's a definite one to add to the list.
Speaker 3: All right, They're all on the list, Cane except Porkies, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, scratch that one off.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: This is the where I run five phone ins at the same time. The number your eight nine four one four one oh four three. Best story we get to the next hour of radio, we'll give you tickets to go and see you too. They go and sell one o'clock today Live Nation dot Com.
Speaker 2: AU. Okay, up, Ferston, you've got.
Speaker 5: A good story about an unusual way you met your partner. For a great email over the weekend from one of our listeners early to the party actually came up with this idea. He reversed his car into a ladies car in a can't park at a supermarket. They swapped details and then has to call us sort of all out to get repaired. He asks her out, very peaky bard, You might our listeners so bold people, She says, yes, they start dating now been married a couple of years. Yeah, so unusual ways you met your partner? What are the odd souvenirs that you've brought home from a night out? You know, sometimes we have a good old nights out or proper nights out and you bring something back with you. What are the odd souvenirs you've brought home from a night out? You've done this pattery, You were pretty far gone Friday night.
Speaker 4: My husband has back in his heyday with his mates. Brought home a parking metal once with coins in it. They couldn't get.
Speaker 2: The coin about the ground.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's a big, strong guy.
Speaker 5: He thought he was.
Speaker 4: After a few underreas been.
Speaker 3: Could he ever get the coins out?
Speaker 4: No, they couldn't get him out.
Speaker 2: Special rip the.
Speaker 5: Thing out the ground and you can't get the coins out that's a lot about parking me because that's amazing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: So the odd souvenirs you brought home from my night out? Things, your pet has eaten. My dog ate a slice of my pizza yesterday.
Speaker 2: It didn't actually like it. I thought a dog would love pizza. Didn't like it.
Speaker 5: They had truffle all on though a bit too greasy. I think, okay, things your pet. Eight notable people you went to school with? Pat was name dropping earlier at half six, like a gooding. You went to school with the mayor of Lingoretta Race and he's the guy now who's walking around the town saying you can't.
Speaker 9: Walk that pizza anymore.
Speaker 2: But check out my goat on a leash?
Speaker 4: Do you know who else? I went to school with? Nick Cave.
Speaker 2: Thomas before.
Speaker 4: When you go to high school?
Speaker 5: What a school?
Speaker 1: This was?
Speaker 2: Mas Nick Cave, Patrina Jones. So have you got like a yearbook photo with Nick Cave? I'm sure Ivy's in like a three piece suit and that hair like that, playing.
Speaker 3: Like the same.
Speaker 4: His dad was a teacher at the school as well, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Love Nick Cave? All right?
Speaker 5: So notable people you went to school with and uninvited. Awkward scenes last week when we had to kind of uninvite Shane Crawford from being.
Speaker 2: Part of The Lives stage show.
Speaker 5: You could sit in the audience enjoy it, but just uninvited for being on the stage. We just didn't need him for this one, but we will be using him at some point. But awkwardly I had to uninvite him and it was It was a nasty scene. Whenever you've had to uninvite somebody or you've been uninvited. This happens a lot with wedding invites. They just presume that the kids are invited and then you have to tell them not. It's creates a lot of drama. All right, those are your stories today? Then nine four one one o four three give us.
Speaker 1: A call the Christian O'Connor, thank for sure, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: All right, So we just launched this week's five topic Tuesday five phoners at the same time. Have you got any stories about the topics today? If you have best to call, we get the next hour YouTube tickets. Have you ever been uninvited to something or had to uninvite someone?
Speaker 2: It is horrendous.
Speaker 5: Notable people you went to school with things you pet, eight odd souvenirs you brought home from a night out, and unusual ways you met your partner nine four one four one oh four three. Let's go to the lines, Darren, Good morning, Good morning, Christian Darren, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling a five topic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What have you got for us?
Speaker 9: Well, notable people you went to school with. I went to school with them and o sisters Denny and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great one, now, not really.
Speaker 9: Well, Denny was the most popular one back then, and Kylie wasn't doing too much. It was before obviously before she hit neighbors. And she wasn't that popular at high school either.
Speaker 2: And were there in the same year as you.
Speaker 9: They were in nineteen Kylie was. I did one one year with her.
Speaker 4: This was at Camberwell High Yeah that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would run the Fane club in there or something.
Speaker 5: Everyone I know what school, everyone knows, everyone knows of mind.
Speaker 9: Well, Danny started about four years later. I think it was four or five years later. I was there about a year and then then left after she comes. But she was the most famous one because everyone you were from young tell on time but Kylie not so much.
Speaker 2: A late developer. Happens to all of us.
Speaker 3: So Darren, you're essentially saying Kylie didn't have many friends.
Speaker 9: Oh no, she didn't have many friends at all, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Exclusive saddens me. But then maybe that's all those great poppets. You've got to come from some place of.
Speaker 3: Painmotion, because I know friends at high school.
Speaker 2: The low commotion. It's a low commotion. Darren. Thanks, you have a good days, my boy.
Speaker 4: How quick was pats on that everyone knows that push anything on news?
Speaker 5: You know, I just bend the hairld somewhere? Did I read but the Minogue sisters? Nothing on Brian Adams.
Speaker 4: But the sisters, And now we're all about.
Speaker 2: Came. Good morning, Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, can welcome to the show at a great long weekend. What's your topic for us this morning?
Speaker 10: How I met my now husband unusual face right? And what was it at a funeral? At my at my girlfriend's father's funeral. We met actually just before that with you know, when he passed away, and she invited me over for a quick drink and she was very sad. So I went over and I went, oh, he's nice, and then nothing after that. Then we went to the funeral a couple of you a week or so later, looked at one and who oh, yeah, I remember you.
Speaker 2: And then at a funeral you were fishing for a guy.
Speaker 3: I think he was, oh, come on, it's like you don't love us just as much as.
Speaker 5: He was across the aisle while bringing the coffin down trying to see over the coffin, put it past it a minute, let's come back now again now that he.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 7: And then it was just a wake afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ready, you hooked up at awake?
Speaker 10: I know, No, I didn't look up the wake.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: It took him two weeks after that to call me.
Speaker 2: Sure, I reckon you did? Listen, Kim, be honest. Did you two exchange have kisses? It's like a parent then, don't know to a kid, have you had kisses? Did you two kiss it awake?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Do you know what this happens a lot? There's something about death and the relief you have that you're alive. It's like an endorphin you. A lot of people get it on wakes.
Speaker 10: Well, twenty one years later, when we're pretty.
Speaker 5: Married, going get in the back of the hearse it's got that long flu okay, keep of course coming on nine four one.
Speaker 1: Four four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three one and two.
Speaker 5: Steph has just sent me a text saying the souvenir that she's brought home from the pub was Friday Night. It's a coaster signed by Huggy, our very own Huggy. She must have been out with us Friday night. Thank you very much to everyone that came along Friday night for last first ever late breakfast show, said about a year of the show at the Cooper's In. Thank you very much to the whole team at the Cooper's In for making everyone feels so at home.
Speaker 2: That was what a great place.
Speaker 3: That is the perfect venue for the first birthday.
Speaker 2: And Patsy might be a chance you just us to thank the bar staff.
Speaker 5: Now, come on, crecated, So let's just go through what Patsy had before introduced her five Bacardi and Cox.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they did have any four and two express on martinis.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's before she came out Shapers.
Speaker 2: Rock and roll.
Speaker 5: We had a great time. It was a big, big night for us and everyone who came along. Thank you very much for coming down and being such a good crowd.
Speaker 2: We loved it.
Speaker 5: Jack and Pants you absolutely smashed it, both of you as well, right right now. Yeah, and we all had heavy heads next day. I was a little bit dusting, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 5: So let's say this is what we're doing today on five toib A Tuesday. You two tickets for the best story We get you on the next twenty minutes. What did your pet eat?
Speaker 2: Please? No more calls. We get it right.
Speaker 5: My dog does it sometimes as well. It's disgusting they eat their own poop.
Speaker 8: We they do this.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like we're looking for other stuff than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a hotline at the moment, poor Jack.
Speaker 2: Also notable people you went to school with? Who do do go to school with? So far?
Speaker 5: The front row of the moment is the minogue sisters. Uninvited? Have you ever been uninvited to something? Or had to uninvite someone? Very awkward? Unusual ways you met your partner and souvenirs you brought home from a night out? No. Four one four one oh four three nrel good morning, Hello, Hello, is that NoREL It is Hello, NoREL. Okay, what's your story for us?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 7: My father went to school with Renault in person called Prince Charles.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty yes.
Speaker 7: So he actually shared a dorm with Prince Child back in the fifties at timber Top, which is a campus of Geelong Grammar.
Speaker 5: So Prince Charles came over to two terms here. I didn't realize this while you're in the hold, just had a quick look on Google. Prince Charles the two terms in Australia.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right. And initially he had the security around you, but by the end of his stay there was no security and he had to conform to everything the other boys did and every day they had been inspections and monitoring of what they did and didn't do. And yeah, and occasionally he still sends a letter when they have their reunions and speaks upondly of his time at a Timbertop.
Speaker 2: So he sends a letters.
Speaker 5: Can't make it that reunion again for the last fifty years, Charlie Chuck, not a text.
Speaker 2: He's still going to old school. And where we was this Geelong? You say he was our It was a long grammar.
Speaker 7: But they actually have a campus called Timbertop and it's basically was out in the middle of nowhere and it was very much a bush retreat and.
Speaker 2: They had to experience. For Charlie boy, it was how did dad get on with them? They shared a dorm.
Speaker 7: It was just another one of the kids, another one of the students.
Speaker 2: So he was nothing responsible future King.
Speaker 7: I was told not to give him any special privileges.
Speaker 5: And so he's got those ears like that, was you lot just sticking him down a toilet pole, WEDGIEZ for the future King.
Speaker 7: I just thought they got up to trouble because there was definitely the girls in town that they would go hiking towards over the weekend hikes.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, that's britt neraw I love that story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us this morning.
Speaker 9: Made no problems, all right?
Speaker 2: Thank you? How we got here? Mary Anne? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Mary Anne? Hope you well this morning?
Speaker 5: Thanks good, Thank you for calling five topics Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What have you got for us?
Speaker 11: Mate E Dold he ah to two Ja Berry and lived in Berry.
Speaker 1: Hell.
Speaker 11: We found he was one of those bull terriers carry the trail are the string and the trag way. We're hanging out.
Speaker 2: Very close to taking off on Tuesday. What your dog ate? Very close? All right? How's it going?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I want to say nine four one.
Speaker 1: Four one o four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, just seeing pats his liver.
Speaker 2: Just get out, walk out the door.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm here.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it doesn't sound I used to. I just heard the sound of you putting on your own headphones.
Speaker 2: What do you put up to?
Speaker 4: I was just serving a netter.
Speaker 2: She has to walk the floor? Pass that doesn't she? She walks the floor? Gold one four point three.
Speaker 5: It is to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, seventeen minutes past eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, last few calls then for.
Speaker 3: Quick update on things that dogs have eaten a football, bladder, used tissues and Penny has I got all during that time?
Speaker 2: You can said the same person.
Speaker 5: They are all three different dogs, right, Okay? All right, So we're doing five to Tuesday. Louise, Good morning morning, Christian and team.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm all right today? Doing there slowly?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And did you have a good long weekend?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 11: I had a child free and partner free Monday. They went fishing.
Speaker 2: Oh brilliant. What did you do with your child free day?
Speaker 11: I watched Harry Potters?
Speaker 2: Which one the first one or one of the later ones?
Speaker 11: I had to watch the last few because obviously Elfie's a little bit too young for them, and he wants to watch them, but I have to watch them to see if they're too dark for him to watch them.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 11: He's only seven, so do get darker as they do? So I've kind of gone now. He can't watch a nim more now.
Speaker 2: But you had a great date because the good movies, aren't they?
Speaker 5: They are? They are?
Speaker 11: I've just got one more to go, the last, the.
Speaker 2: Very last one, very thorough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, can I send you some movies as well that I'm not sure are right for my kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're like the AFL Integrity A Unit.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, no anything football related?
Speaker 2: No, okay.
Speaker 11: I went to school with who I went to school with Wine Maloney, so Tony from neighbors and I went to school with Luke Hemsworth, so the non overly he's popular but not as popular.
Speaker 2: That's got to be tough.
Speaker 11: It's a Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: That's what the midwife said.
Speaker 5: It's it's going to be a successful as the others, but it's a it's a Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a Luke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why didn't he go to school with the others?
Speaker 11: No, I didn't know there was I actually don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know because because because there's Liam and obviously there's Chris. I didn't know there was that. I didn't know there was a Luke.
Speaker 2: Ye. And what does he do?
Speaker 11: He's a producer, I think, and he is an actor as well, but not as dominant in his pickings.
Speaker 5: It's tough as I always feel sorry for the guy on the drums in YouTube Fourth Wheel, got you got the Edge?
Speaker 2: Bono? Who's the guy? Joes? Larry? All right, Louis, that's a great one. Thanks coming here, have.
Speaker 11: A good one, babe.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to who we got up next. He's in his garbo right now. This is Ian the Garbo. Good morning, Oh Christian? How are you mate?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Pretty good yourself?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good? Did you have a day off yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 2: What do you get double time? Do you get double time?
Speaker 9: I certainly do?
Speaker 2: Well, you deserve it all right in the garbo? Which one are you coming in about? Mate?
Speaker 9: Unusual ways you met your partner?
Speaker 2: All right? How did you to me?
Speaker 9: Back in nineteen ninety three, I went to Triple M's Desperate and Dateless ball.
Speaker 7: I got met hetched with a beautiful woman.
Speaker 9: And we got Mary twelve months after, and we stelep rating that twenty big wedding anniversary in February.
Speaker 2: Congratulation. That is so good. Congrats, that's amazing. Twenty five years. That's somethenly proud of. Obviously, the marriage has lasted longer than your relationship with Triple M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great to know that those things work. I always wonder about those singles parties if they actually work. Wow, you gotta make it work.
Speaker 2: And where did you wear? Do you have the ball? Where was it?
Speaker 5: It was set one of the old railway ships down the class. That's where I want to meet someone, in an old meeting, the old railway shed.
Speaker 2: It's the I'm desperate and dateless.
Speaker 9: They needed a venue big enough to hold about five sixty people.
Speaker 3: They don't signals parties like that anymore.
Speaker 5: That's mold on now or because of that, I And that's a great story.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: So you two tickets go on sell one o'clock today, Live Nation dot com Au. Joshua Tree Tour coming down under Marvel Stadium in November on the Friday the fifteenth. Get your tickets one o'clock today, Live Nation dot com dot Au. Last couple before the news headlines had on five topics Tuesday. I've been talking this morning. One of the five top it says about what your pets ate? No more about tea bags, David.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning Christian. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good David. I hope you wound that you had a great long weekend. David, what did your pet eat?
Speaker 8: And my pet was a bit unique and on my Communion day he ran away. It was a hamster and my mom signed my hamster in our potato drawer back in Ireland, and my my hamster ate an entire potato. Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Now a couple of things of David.
Speaker 5: Obviously I could recognize the accent, their beautiful Irish accent.
Speaker 2: Communion obviously a.
Speaker 5: Big part of the Irish Fai potatoes, the main diet of ice. This has got everything, religion, potatoes, island.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the potato draw did you say? Or the pet lived in a drawer? No?
Speaker 8: Like I guess he had just a potato drawer, just yet, drawer full of potatoes, socks, underwear, potato.
Speaker 3: It's not in the bedroom, it'd be in the kitchen from.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not being to iiland. Okay, that's not that far fetched, is it, David?
Speaker 8: Absolutely not. No, we like the match things up.
Speaker 5: And why with all this going on your communion? I remember my communion of my Irish nan and grand a very big moment for them.
Speaker 2: They're very proud of communion. Why did the hamster choose that take to run away? Was it too emotional?
Speaker 8: That was the most desire thing, because I thought it was my brothers in a prank for me or something like that. But no, no, And it was actually a week later that we found a speedy or hams there and then. But probably the saddest fact was that his feet wasn't able to touch the ground. So he's spinning around like a record.
Speaker 3: What do you mean he's the potato was in him filling him up?
Speaker 8: No, he ate the entire potato hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was so fat that his legs are off the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, come on, so he was just basically a hamster potato.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it did make it pretty sad, funeral, to be honest, just to shape up them when we were buried in the backguard.
Speaker 3: Make it that's sad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's just taking a turn. This story has.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not too appealing, I guess, like the Marshall todato.
Speaker 5: But then you had to go for it, right, Okay, all right, David, thanks you call meteores bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point.
Speaker 5: Three Christian Child calling in. They said it's best to email this story. Did they now?
Speaker 2: From Georgean about things my dog? We moved on.
Speaker 5: I brought my daughter home from hospital after she was born. I was changing her nappy and she still had a little bit of the black, crusty ubilical cord stuff in her belly.
Speaker 2: Buttone on, we don't need the rest of that. What the dog ate there?
Speaker 1: Something more?
Speaker 2: What pets have eaten, especially dogs.
Speaker 5: They would eat anything, their own mark and babies belly buttons. No more those please ever. Great email came in from Erica Webb. Erica was in the audience Friday Night for our beer for a year as we took over the coopers In. Thank you very much all the staff and team at Cooper's In for looking after everyone who came along and us so well as well, mainly Pats.
Speaker 2: I think they've still got some of the top shelf of spirits left pass.
Speaker 5: He demolished the rest of it as before she even got on stage and her throne, I mean four Bacardis and cokes and two expressive martinis and a glass of champagne.
Speaker 4: It's not much.
Speaker 2: Jack was looking about the RUMs. Yes, and so during that during the.
Speaker 5: Show that we did, okay, the end of it was a chap to this brilliant song we have to get on the show this week.
Speaker 2: It was called the Ball of the the Sidekick. It was the star turn the show.
Speaker 5: It was outstanding, very very smart, very clever, very unfair and I think it will take however, we're working through our issues.
Speaker 2: He's coming to work today.
Speaker 5: But anyway, just as I introduced it, and we've only been on stage about an hour, you learn Jackson to come and do his song now called the Battle of the Sidekick. He goes it's to toilet. Actually left the show to do to go to the toilet. Have you ever We've got to say this for tomorrow's show. Have you ever gone to see a show where one that people on stay to the band has had to leave to go because actually thinking about it, you think about I was seeing Springsteen throwing half hours.
Speaker 2: I don't see the guy go to the toilet. Is he wearing a nappy?
Speaker 3: And a lot of the time there they do have a beer island, they're chugging back waters.
Speaker 5: Mister Springsteen's got a hydrate through and half hours. It's he's such a you know, kinetic, energetic performer. But Jack needs to go to the toilet. I mean you do have a little peace sized bladder. Anyway, As a friend of mine who's in a British rock band called Kasabian and he's a guitarist in a band, asked him once we've just had a few drinks and he said, what he seriously has? It's his brother's side of the stage. He has a cat litter tray. No, he does, ye just it does just go on.
Speaker 3: He hides behind an amp and.
Speaker 2: Language like that.
Speaker 4: Jack believes himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, into the cat litter tree.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That's what I need next time we do one of these, one of those jacks, you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Think it'd be very hap Have I got you like one of those cats? Scratching posts? Scratching post? Anyway? What was I saying?
Speaker 5: Yes, this comes from Erica. Good morning, Christian. What a tremendously entertaining night your first birthday bash was? Uh? Now, Erica was the winner of the huge gold one I four point three surfboard, I mean nine foot.
Speaker 3: You didn't believe me, Hey, it wouldn't have fit on the stage. We had to put in front of the stage standing up with it would have touched the roof.
Speaker 5: Monster of a surfboard. And Erica won it with a live stage version of makers say.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: She had a great story about Robert de Niro, and we said, look, you have to if you win it, you need to get it home. She's the mother of two teenage boys who loved to surf, so a great winner of it. And I was determined to get this board home. Plan A was to try and fit it in the car. Plan B was to take it home on the train. However, my husband, who you described on stage, as a robust looking man. He just sings solid. You know, some people are well put together. I didn't realtize at a time though, I was looking at a retired US Army colonel. Made his mission and it was mission accomplished. He took that nine foot monster of surfboard through the mean streets of Melbourne to the car park.
Speaker 2: Didn't even get one single.
Speaker 5: Odd look on Friday night at eleven o'clock from people out and about, got into the boot of the jeep and off we drove half an hour home. We called our two beautiful boys, told them that with a special gift that was just for them, and they waited up late until midnight to see what we brought about. They were so excited. There's a video. We got some great photos of the colonel. He looks like he's doing a full all kind of march through the scene with a massive but he's got a pace on and everything.
Speaker 2: Here is Erica in the car.
Speaker 10: Hey Christian, we got it in yay on our way home now and the boys are really looking forward to their surprise.
Speaker 8: So thank you so much again.
Speaker 3: Was it a piece of cake?
Speaker 5: Getting it in nine that's great Erica and your son's that's pretty I'm glad they got them. There's a picture of these two beautiful boys with the surfboard at home. I can see my signature on that, and then I can see Jack's. And I saw this on the night when you did it. Why did you sign something? And then wrote in letters underneath him block capital's Jack.
Speaker 2: Signed it, Pats and what are you doing? I'd like to put my name on it. Some people know it's Jack.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't sign that many autographs, to be honest, so the only time I sign a paper is on an official document where it's a.
Speaker 1: Mister j post squire The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 5: Three on Friday showing you re late to the email parties, and we have one from Aaron McDonald, a new listener recently landed on the show and he's the one who's been listening to you on Hamish and Andy's show for a good couple of years. Yep, and documented how you've got previous about your demands about desks. Yes, sure, and I said, I send him a mug. Christian, I heard you read out my email on Friday show. Thank you you said, if I send you my two Nova mugs, you'd send me one back. How about we compromise. Will you send me something if I can capture an exciting video destroying both Nova mugs. I'm a green keeper, so I have access to construction and heavy duty agricultural machinery and equipment. Let me know if you're interested, Aaron McDonald, I am very very interested in you noisily destroying Nova mugs.
Speaker 3: Yes, in an entertaining way, he promises.
Speaker 2: Yes, So yeah, very up for that. How about we do this as a weekly thing.
Speaker 5: If you send me any merchandise from a rival radio station, we will then send it to Aaron McDonald for a weekly destruction.
Speaker 2: Do this he can do it.
Speaker 5: Come up with his own way each week of destroying rival radio station merchandise.
Speaker 2: Okay, starting with your own two.
Speaker 5: It's even not Fitzy and Whipper one and an over here in Melbourne as well. So yeah, if you do have any merchandise you want to send in to us and we'll send it on to our and police. Do that. We got the news on the way and today's at work time, wastter first chance you had to come and join us. We're hosting a screening. Is it next week or the week off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's next week, next week, next week on Wednesday night, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Whoa We got to give away tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're doing it for Toy Story four before it comes out. You can watch it with us. You can win on the time Waster next the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: What are you up to do next Wednesday night?
Speaker 5: Our movie club is back only three weeks after we did Rocket Man.
Speaker 2: We got a new one. Can't wait to see this Toy Story four.
Speaker 5: You can come to an advanced screening at our next Movie Club of Disney Pixars Toy Story four ventures into cinemas during the twentieth We're hosting our movie club the night before on the nineteenth, so we've got some passes. We've got an entire cinema just for you. Look to watch it with us today? Is that work where it's just how you can win your tickets? On World Running Day, we're better let them know that Keith Richards is coming.
Speaker 2: Pats Ah, Well it's a kid's movie.
Speaker 3: Shure have as many drinks available as.
Speaker 2: Its Pats.
Speaker 5: World Running Day. Today Speedy celebrities.
Speaker 2: Woshy gold Bo.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: Wosh she not wu wash Goldberg Quick revolt Yep, Oprah, what you got it?
Speaker 2: My friend? Oprah? Oprah and Bill Hurry?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: What did you got them for? Speed up a celebrity on World Running Day.
Speaker 3: Jodie Faster, Hurry Styles, Jerry Sprinter.
Speaker 2: No, that's oh so, Jenie Seifeld.
Speaker 3: Rapper Downy Jr. Nice and Katie Peregrin falcon the fastest animal in the world. It's not the peregrine falcon three hundred kilometers an hour.
Speaker 2: I can dive right, Yeah, what's more Katie the last one?
Speaker 3: Katie Peregrine Falcon.
Speaker 5: All right, we're looking for your to speed up a celebrity today, Text me yours on four seven five three one O four three O four seven five three one O four three best one we get in ten minutes time with Jack marks them. You can join us next week at our movie club comes to see Toy Story four the day before it comes the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Our While Running Day Today's at work time waster is speed up a celebrity best.
Speaker 2: When we get this morning, you can come onto us.
Speaker 5: Next Wednesday night, we're hosting another movie club advanced screening of Toy Story four, Disney Pixar's Toy Story four out in cinemas June the twentieth. Bruce Sprint, Steen Gold, Race Witherspoon Silver, Julian Moravin well Done, quickerlous Cage Gold, Mick Jogger, oh Gold Class, Christian Hastings World, Steve Jobs Gold plus, Kevin Speedy Legend Silver, Lisa and Ididelle well done, Sprint Eastwood Silver plus, eat My Dustin Hoffman Clever Gold, Morgan Speedman Bad, Duane the Rocket, Johnson Silver, Greta Turbo, No, not really there, Bronze, Denzil. I'm glad this guy is a technife us on my Terror Ones Washington, So I like that Gold, Orlando Zoo.
Speaker 3: Good Silver plus, Joan Brunswick and.
Speaker 2: Keanu Speeds.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, Who's joining us next Wednesday night at our movie club for Toy Story four.
Speaker 3: It's a dead heir with Mick Juggler and Steve john Well.
Speaker 2: They can both have them.
Speaker 5: It's We've got an entire cinema enjoy receiving Wits two for one tickets with Loomo Energy's Lomo Flickspan.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you now own?
Speaker 3: Well, you must recognize that I am looking manly a today.
Speaker 5: It's not just that I'm just beaming, glowing from your testosterone that you're emitting right now.
Speaker 3: I am the owner of an axe.
Speaker 2: Okay, why why?
Speaker 3: Well, we got a fireplace now. Two hundred and fifty kilos of firewood we bought in the week.
Speaker 2: What are you worried for.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and fifty kilos? Take it easy, stop finding the wood, leave some for the rest of us.
Speaker 3: How long will that last?
Speaker 5: Year?
Speaker 1: Years?
Speaker 5: Fifty?
Speaker 3: Well, they put the I'd never had a real fireplace, clearly if you're ordering that much wood. They put the fireplace in on Friday. Also thanks to the guys that Jetmaster just down on Swan Street.
Speaker 2: Big of the show. They are big supporters of the show.
Speaker 3: Big supporters of the show. I'm never been working now, So the first tim ra I put in was just some building materials that we had left over and that didn't work well. So when in gum Tree and this guy was doing two hundred and fifty kilos how much sale? Eighty five bars? That sounds like a good deal, very good. So I went out hardwood, hardwood, red gum. But it's not until you see two hundred and fifty KOs that you realize how much.
Speaker 4: Do you put all that?
Speaker 2: Well, now it's.
Speaker 3: Sitting in the backyard half the rangers for you. So we had to. As you're driving back with the truckload of red gum, we stopped and bought an axe so that I could chop it into smaller pieces. We actually take some inside and put in the fireplace. So I spent I spent the weekend chopping wood. And how you feel it is, I don't know what it does to you, but it makes you feel so good. It gives you a sense of purpose.
Speaker 2: And think there's a fine art to how to do it as well. Isn't there the handling of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know where to and it's it's not about the maximount of effort. There's a way which just glides through like a note through.
Speaker 2: That's right. I was.
Speaker 3: I was doing it the wrong way at first, and I was really trying to put everything into it. It's sort of like a golf swing. But then when you get it right, it just glides.
Speaker 2: Do you know what they've done? This is serious, right, They've done studies on what it does to men and it boosts your testos to it's a fact. Really yeah, it's a primeval thing. Do you think about it?
Speaker 5: For for a long time, that's how men had to and women use. That was one of the first actual sort of weapons made.
Speaker 3: Was an accept Well, I did feel prime or there's something about like, I'm choppings coming in, I'm providing warmth for my family, hate keeping us warm during winter.
Speaker 5: And fifty more winters to go for all the coburg He stopped bindy, he's getting ready for the obmivation And where is the acts? Now?
Speaker 2: Where do you keep it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: If I had my way, I would hang it up on the wall above the TV.
Speaker 2: But it screams of insecurity.
Speaker 5: They went into a guy's house and there was an access I think, okay, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: You got a small Genitalia the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: You two fans a symbol online one o'clock today. Those tickets are going to go so Is it always just going on hotcakes? Is anything going quicker than hotcakes? We're still not fund a better word than that in twenty nineteen, have we?
Speaker 3: It is a hotcake a pancake, isn't it? What is a heartcake?
Speaker 2: It's a cake.
Speaker 4: That's just come out of the oven.
Speaker 2: Because Jack as Jenny watch something, I do wonder if he's freshly baked.
Speaker 3: McDonald's. They call pancakes hotcakes, don't.
Speaker 5: They Anyway, let's wrap it all up now, I think we should, Tyler Today's show. A title of today's show is Small Genitalia. We are back tomorrow morning with you two tickets, don't forget you, two tickets, one o'clock Today, Live Nation dot com dot AU, good Luck, Huggy's on the Way
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three,