Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian Non Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: I had little sleep last night thanks to my dog Luna, and I know it's International Dog Day as well as well today, so I hate to bring.
Speaker 1: The reason why we know this is because we have a group chat like lots of people do on WhatsApp, and we have a show one yep, and normally it's stuff like information being exchanged about the show and stuff like this, so any ideas and Patsy occasionally is on there. You know, he's got the news before the show today. You know, I saw Patsy's name and I thought I must be something with COVID or some kind of news story. Just letting us know with an emogin of a beautiful looking dog, it's International Dog Day. Get ready for the news at seven. It's all dog, all news every hour.
Speaker 2: Well, we will obviously celebrate Luna when we get home today, but last night she yesterday before we went to bed, she was out in the front yard while we're watering the garden, and she got into the wheely bin. You know when it's overloaded a bit and you can't close the little the.
Speaker 1: Way that's every.
Speaker 2: So she's pulled apart the bin like the plastic bag, and she's got a curry like a fox like boxes do, like a raccoon.
Speaker 1: They love a bin, don't they. You know what, if you're struggling to get a fox something as a present, just give them a bin. They love that. And then and they really have they get ridic something about those old takeaway cartoons. They're snaffing in there.
Speaker 2: So Luna's heading out of the old takeaway carton and we go get out of the get out, get in the house.
Speaker 3: And then that scene there that's a bogan lookers arking with your dog's chewing on leftover cars.
Speaker 1: You're out there in a singlet.
Speaker 2: Trying to pick up individual bits of rice from the curry. So we kick her back into the house and.
Speaker 1: They're not kick her, you know, leaning into this bogan.
Speaker 2: Scene International Dog Day.
Speaker 1: Through the window there's a teacher lesson.
Speaker 2: So during the night, she's obviously thinking, I remember that curry I had. Yeah, that's carry.
Speaker 1: Right, It's just it's got to be out there.
Speaker 2: So she's scratching on the front door eleven o'clock at night and get up Luning. No, I don't kick her.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but there was a going on there you weren't stroking her, get back in, get back in, get away from your back in, persuading her.
Speaker 2: Two thirty in the morning, saything, scratch on the door, like, oh what that curry? I know it's still out there. You kin'd have picked it all up.
Speaker 1: Dogs are like men, aren't they. I'm not that if I knew there was a curry in the fridge, I'm scratching at the fridge door, whimpery.
Speaker 2: So then I've done that thing where it's so late in the night that you can't fall back asleep again, and you're going, oh.
Speaker 1: Now, get really irritated, start to doing all that horrible angry mass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the countdowns.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now another half hours past life sober, I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I might as well call Christian now show it's off.
Speaker 1: Nothing funny coming out of me, because there's Away Carton and Luna. Why didn't you just feed Luna?
Speaker 2: No, she gets her, she can eat. I could feed her her old bag of dog food and she would still have.
Speaker 1: Dog car Yeah, our shepherd dogs like that.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bottomless pit that stomach.
Speaker 1: And no matter what you feed them, they know your stuff is so much better that I don't see you having this dry crap. Why am I meant to be fopped off with it? The Christian O'Connell Show podcast