Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Why did you have dragons in your bedroom?
Speaker 2: We're all a.
Speaker 3: Little bogan and I know I am come for a long line.
Speaker 4: That feels more like Italian Daddy.
Speaker 1: I want this Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Thank good morning, Christian O'Connell's show. Come on, and Jack Marny Christian Patsy not here today. She's been on a two day pokes and goon bag mender. So hopefully I spent her husband yesterday. I haven't seen her in two days.
Speaker 3: Usually takes three days.
Speaker 4: Endicular say, it's like the seventh two hour Patsy Ben so she only nody does it five times a year, but she's already done five by May, I think it was. So hopefully she's back on the show Friday. I can't sit because she'll probably go into the weekends. Yeah, so at the moment she's in Vegas. So that's the last we heard of her. So hopefully back tomorrow, but if not, hopefully Tuesday after the long weekend. Now came into the studio this morning with questions about hearse Etica as only Jamppost could have.
Speaker 3: Well, I got stopped by a funeral director on the road yesterday.
Speaker 4: So what kind of road is this? So we all know the scene?
Speaker 3: Medium?
Speaker 4: Sorry you a medium? A strong road yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well it's not a heavy flow traffic, but it's.
Speaker 4: Not a three lane freeway.
Speaker 3: Two lane only. So like back and forth and somebody coming out of a lapine funeral home. Dead body in the back of a hearse.
Speaker 4: But let's just go easy with the bedside man case someone has lost somebody. Sorry, sorry, we know what that is. Someone's passing over.
Speaker 3: Yes, well I know because I don't want to get confused with it. Could have been a hearse, I guess off duty.
Speaker 4: So where they going to the surfo to fill up or something? What are they doing? Get their tires done? Tire power free type our checks.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So the funerals finished and I made. Of course, I'll give respect to the hearse. I just didn't know a funeral director had the ability and powers to step onto the road stop traffic. I've seen them do that and wave the hearst.
Speaker 4: Through, because I think if a family are in mourning, they're already suffering up. They shouldn't have to do with the older Oh oh god, No one's let me out right now while they're sat there weeping and they're just trying to edge into the traffic.
Speaker 3: But does he technically have that? Did he go to some classes like I know, these stop go signs, that's an eight hour course that.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like it. I mean, they're sat on their phones, on their graps. There's no way that's an all day course.
Speaker 3: So police officers obviously allowed to stop traffic, the stop go signs are allowed to.
Speaker 4: Stop Trafficine ambulances as well, so all the triples triple zero services.
Speaker 3: Funeral director.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's respectfully respectfully Lose the word technically and replace it with respectfully. It's us sort of you know, when you're meant to sort of lower your head as the dead come by. Yes, but what's your problem?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying I didn't think he had that in his repertoire of things he's technically allowed to do.
Speaker 4: You now are growing into what I will call a three A W Mitchell caller. What powers do they have? Why does he need our powers? It's just about respect.
Speaker 3: It's an odd thing to see and if somebody is standing in front of you on the road with a palm up, you have to start. I'm obviously not going to run over the funeral director or try to squeeze around.
Speaker 4: Thank you for doing that. What a citizen you are as well.
Speaker 3: It did make me wonder as I sat there and let the hearst pass. Technically, do you have that or you thought?
Speaker 4: I always think there but for the grace of God, go I one day that'll be me. Don't you have those thoughts? Or the poor family that's someone's dad, brother.
Speaker 3: But also, what's the hurry to get to the cemetery?
Speaker 4: Oh, my goodness, what's your hurry? What goodness knows what you've got to get to some new chicken robot rubbish that we're get hear about and Dole thumbs up a Japanese cown.
Speaker 3: It's not like, okay, he's going to get out of that intersection with a free kick from the funeral director. But it's not like the funeral director go down to the traffic lights and let him through there and then.
Speaker 4: Around this town. They have all of that. They should have a special mournful siren that they it should be like they should have that power.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that is.
Speaker 4: What was there was the.
Speaker 3: Coffin in the back, yes, and the flowers.
Speaker 4: And this is even worse an empty one where they just want to get back to base to restock and start against. Because when I was at my father in law's r Ip David funeral last year, seriously, there was a landing place. There were two weather horses parked up ready. Then then when I h you're over now, it's like, how you've got your hour? Can you now go to the wake, they were like slowly creeping forward like planes circling the sky. Okay, yeah, so I think it's so they can get to where they need to be.
Speaker 3: Now now I'm thinking, if they're that busy, it is just a hurry thing, and it's not a respect thing. I reckon they just.
Speaker 4: Get Aitlyn was putting a hand up there, Maca, what have you found out? No, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't found out anything. I just think it's an absolute respect thing. So I was raising my hands to say respect.
Speaker 4: I saw hand go up, so I thought she must have found he's an asshole. Interject at that anytime, I think you were speaking for everyone listening right now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Podcast Jack Post is coming this morning. Querying like no one else could query why funeral directors can just pause the traffic to respectfully let out the hearse quickly to continue their morning.
Speaker 3: And I don't know when people confuse I'm still respectful to the procession.
Speaker 4: Then why have you said? What right have they got to stop? Get into my chicken?
Speaker 3: I just said, I thought it funny that the funeral director could stop.
Speaker 4: Looks at a hearse where they dead posted out, and go funny thoughts are coming to me right now.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that they technically had that in their arsenal, that they could step onto a road as a.
Speaker 4: Funeral when they're in their funeral director's bow. Riah, what have you found out online?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: The article starts off by saying, it's one of society's well known unwritten laws that you must be respectful of the dead.
Speaker 4: This is the keyword here, respectful.
Speaker 3: But also a keyword in their unwritten so but it's also written, what do you mean a driver must not interfere with or interrupt the free passage of any funeral cortege okay, no, no, let me speak. Though I'm not interrupted. It's not like I'm overtaking the hearst and like slamming on my brakes in front of him.
Speaker 4: But it feels like you had a problem with him being able to.
Speaker 3: Just get into the he's at the giveaway time, I'm at the right of way, so no, But they also have right of way at any time, Yes, a time. Can you go through a red light? They have?
Speaker 6: Well, no, but at rule seventy seven A in the road traffic rules in Victorious is they have right of way over general motorists.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: And you shall, but not from a moral point of view or anything like that. What's the right thing and fair respectful thing?
Speaker 3: Isn't that interesting to know?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: No, So it hurts because you can't just write every rule for everything. At some point you just have to be a good person off your own bat.
Speaker 4: You should have your own strong moral company.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I thought it would feel like you've been demagnetized in the moment I thought, you know what, this is probably right.
Speaker 4: I just wonder, be honest, were you irritated that this guy could just stop the traffic a little bit? We've got to it.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering where the extra time time wetter is, because Boga Movies were so big yesterday. It's been promoted. It's primetime this morning, Boga Movies. I'm sorry, six our friends, it's been promoted. You need to listen to a show for longer. It to be after seven o'clock. However, we do need your songs right now for this week's Naked Hour.
Speaker 3: Oh Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour. Nick Nike Nig Naked our Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: Oh Nick Nig Nig.
Speaker 5: Nig Nigg Naked our Naked.
Speaker 4: Hour, Naked Hour every Thursday morning, the show from seven to eight o'clock. I joined the show. Whole hour of music picked by you. We give you the theme. You pick all the songs today. Bedtime bangers, so women in bedtime songs about the night's dream, sleep, waking up. There are so many amazing songs for this night in the title. So it's got to have someone do were the bedtime in the title? Jackie boy? What do we have to play?
Speaker 3: I've chosen Semi Sonic closing time banger.
Speaker 4: This is a great song, good band Semisnic two. You've got any facts?
Speaker 3: Fun fact. In twenty sixteen, Texas Bace Alternative Radio stations. He Dge played a continuous loop of closing time for two d to mark the transition from a rock station to an adult contemporary station.
Speaker 4: I just realized, when we do Naked Our Patsy's song is always a the one that she offers up normally here, it's always a how can we put this? It's always it's there. Do you know what I mean? It's you know, a song. As you do a Google search, the very first thing at the top of the page. You don't go down a page till even down the bottom. That's what we get. I just realized playing Sweet Dreams, that is the sort of thing Patsy would have said, No, it's not mine. I just felt that Patsy's spirit was with us there with playing that earlier. I'm gonna go, there's a couple this. This is a great beat of song. I also love this song. This is from the seventies Patty Smith. I didn't know this is actually written with Bruce Springsteen. Because of night. This is a great song. I'm surprised you didn't go for a green day wake me up when September ends. It is a good song.
Speaker 3: Reved up for the day.
Speaker 4: Uh, this does wake up by the Boo Radley's all right, so we're looking for bedtime banger's nine four one four one o four three must have anything to do with bedtime in the time, So who could be night dreams, sleep, waking up? Am I missing nightmares?
Speaker 3: A cup of tea before.
Speaker 4: Bedt We're with the King of impropergated. I'm sorry, it's Ryan Styles here from you actually had ut fear in your eyes when I threw to you, which is the whole he's talking. Yeah, you know those songs insurance guys, cup of tea in the title, you're calling in now with all of them, all those tea songs.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast Naked Out.
Speaker 4: This week we strip all the music away. You pick all the songs. We give you the theme. It's songs to do at bedtime. So in the title of the song, it's gotta be something to do with bedtime, like Jackie gave you that really helpful exhaustive lifts. Listen there of once more just in case we're going through it.
Speaker 3: Well, this is in addition to the obvious ones like night.
Speaker 4: Sleep, waking up, the obvious ones. But then you've got.
Speaker 3: Your b team pajamas pillow, Lullaby, moon Stars sand.
Speaker 4: Starman, there's a star man. Okay on, no one joining me, but thank you reopen doing harmonies. Jack, You're very startled today.
Speaker 3: You didn't know we were going to see like a lot today, Like why does he keep talking to me?
Speaker 4: Is this a new thing? All right? So Lisa suggested this the line sleep tonight. This is a bedtime banger. I guess chat would cate crisis to do with the bedtime lines.
Speaker 3: I sung this at a Fox him Christmas Bunny karaoke Funa, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it. Was everyone singing a song or you just got up to do this David Brent style, go get my goods. We're doing some warts chat for people work really hard. Meghan wants us to play this sue the boss in her own words, anytime we play a C d C Melbourne turns off.
Speaker 7: Good bye, little bye bye.
Speaker 4: All right? So naked our songs to do at bedtime? Anything to do a bedtime in the title nine four one four one O four three David, good morning, good morning, Hey going, I'm good David. So what song do you think we have to play this morning?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 8: I reckon, I have to be Greens, bar Fleetwood Macune.
Speaker 4: Very much in the eighteen Gee Long click to listen to it. We got the song, David, that's a great one. Thank you very much. Brillant on by Jason. Good morning, Good morning girds.
Speaker 3: I'm Jason.
Speaker 4: Ho have you having a good week so far? What do you think we have to play this morning?
Speaker 5: I have been having a good work here. Thank you, hope you guys have been too. I was thinking of kiss rock and roll all night love it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you haven't done this at another Fox, but have you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I was going to say this is technically it's like an anti bedtime song because he's saying I'm not going to go to bed, I'm going to be rocking, rolling all night.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a bit of a pump me up number.
Speaker 4: You're right right? Is that in a cup of tea? Is it before bedtime? Jason is still having a good week, Jason, thanks to cool the show mate. There's got a Chris come on and Chris guy, I'm good Chris. What the song do we have to play to do with bedtime?
Speaker 5: Beastie Boys, No sleep till Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: A song.
Speaker 3: Technically no, technically.
Speaker 4: Technicalities have nothing to do with the radio, shove them up your backside, no technicalities.
Speaker 3: It's another anti bedtime song in my eyes.
Speaker 4: But it is to do with the theme with bedtime.
Speaker 3: No, they're not going to sleep actually.
Speaker 4: So while those beastive boys.
Speaker 3: A middle finger to bedtime.
Speaker 4: Come on, Adam Horovitz, go to sleep and be tired in the morning.
Speaker 3: When you get to Brooklyn, you won't put on a good show because you've rather had a week.
Speaker 4: Good point. All right, let's go to Benjamin. Come on in, ben Jim, good Mine Gang.
Speaker 5: I've got two for you.
Speaker 8: I've got Jane Police by Cheap Trick.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: This has to be played one out of one so far? What's your second one, Benny Boy?
Speaker 8: And my second one is not Moves by Bob Saga.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, two for two. My mom and Daddy used to play the song. I think this was their cute to go and get some night movies on. I love this song. I hear it now. It's slightly creeped out.
Speaker 3: In I don't want to have a bedroom door closed, Like I said, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want to go that joke. I want to play no seat to a book. Then an anti night move song Benjamin. Two great ones there, Thank you very much. Let's got a Craig now going to Craig good Christian here going, I'm good mate. So what's a song to do a bed time? You think it'd be great to play this morning?
Speaker 8: Well, seeing Patty's not there, I thought i'd nominate a song in her honor, and that is Cape Sobrano's bid remise.
Speaker 4: This is actually I feel you've honored her. Well, I'll be honest with you. Ain't playing that.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You pick all the songs. We do us every Thursday we call the Naked Hour. We give you the theme. You pick all the songs today. It's anything to do with bedtime. In the titles, some are coming in from people listening to text in this morning, All Night Long line l Ritchie Lullaby by Sean Mudains. I love that song. Lullabye by Nickelback. That's not a great song. Heart these Dreams betromize Wigfield. I didn't know Wigfield had another song other than Saturday Night?
Speaker 3: Who's Wigfield?
Speaker 4: I do remember that Saturday? Ain't I you know this? This station painted Bank Bank Bang.
Speaker 3: Any song I've ever heard?
Speaker 4: The intro is Bank that sounds like something, and then she does this, she goes eat a lad Saturday night and see a baby. Get the clip. That is exactly how it is. Well, I think I've gone mad, Christian. What about Don McClain Starry starry Night. That's a great change.
Speaker 3: You know that that's actually called Vincent.
Speaker 4: I think that's it's Vincent brackets, starry storry night, starry starry about the great Vincent van Go. That's it. Yeah, all right, let's take some more here. Jenny, Good morning, Jenny, Good morning, Christian, Good morning Jenny. You know that wig Field song that I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: The begins out out, Jenny, don't let himdrag you.
Speaker 4: Get the Jenny, what I think we have to play? Then? Songs to do with bedtime?
Speaker 5: He's on my pillow by Karli men Eric.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, Jenny, great one. Thank you very much. You call Jenny, have a good.
Speaker 2: Morning, no worries, cakes, the laughs up.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Felt like an order we do our best. I heard she's I haven't heard any in the last hours, so let me get them up.
Speaker 5: What the Hellen, Allen?
Speaker 4: You didn't breaking the speed record right now? Alan Combine Harvester, Alan where are we hell?
Speaker 5: Allan?
Speaker 9: Where are you working?
Speaker 5: And what's great?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: Well what are you doing in the background? I'll get rid of it one.
Speaker 4: S thanks mate for sure? Wait you go live on it? No, no, no, no, you take your time mate. Hit the laughs up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Are we shutting down some.
Speaker 4: Boring machine? Oh my god? How do you? How do you? How do you coat with that noise? Alan? Shut me down? Down? Does it fall into that? Has it? We need to go to Lavator worries? We've lost Alan. Let's go to I'm actually genuinely is he okay? Al? Andrew? Andrew? There you go? What's the song? Thank you? And what song do you want to hear?
Speaker 5: I sing it to my daughter every night. Not favorite by the bays.
Speaker 4: Guys, great song now, and you when you say you sing that to your daughter? How old is she?
Speaker 8: Five months?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I don't understand it too much, but it's pretty excited when she hears.
Speaker 4: It's so lovely. Good song, Andrew, Thank you very much? Cool. I have a good day.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Al now, Good morning, old morning, all right? Songs to do a bedtime? What do you fancy waking up before you go go weaken.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 4: Great song, Thank you very much, Alan as the way, Al have we got Alan back? This is Ellen, Alan. We're worried about you'd fall into that noisy old machine in the background. We gotcha, Alan, We got you. Now what do you want to hear?
Speaker 9: Try and catch me Newton Fortner?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, brilliant you. I mean you won't get to hear it through the speakers with all that noise there. This sorts a great shot, huge everywhere, good song.
Speaker 11: As song come back and.
Speaker 4: We should definitely play this. Alan. We're going to play this in the next hour if you okay? Now, Alan, what are you doing? What was that horrendous noise? A cacophony.
Speaker 9: I'm a truck driver and I was a stack of light in me track up.
Speaker 5: That was why I was lay up.
Speaker 4: Do you have to wear that hear you for this or anything like that? How do you?
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 5: Usually?
Speaker 9: I'm away from it, but this time here I had to open up me me sidelighter so I can play.
Speaker 4: A bust and you know what to say to chat? It sounds like a sideloader.
Speaker 3: How many wheels you got there?
Speaker 4: Thirty six or you got thirty two?
Speaker 9: Ah, thirty.
Speaker 8: Thirty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my favorite, that's all. It's my favorite too. And then thank you very much you call mate, Stay safe there, have a good day, and you don't forget close that sideloader up, mate, Carl Brager.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All the songs between now and ain't picked my ear to the theme of bedtime. We got some brilliant ones lined up.
Speaker 11: Mate.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: You seem so tired today? Why are you so tired?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Christian, I couldn't hold in the yawn. I beat up all di just thinking and worrying about what winnd about bank and I have always loved the idea of going on a cruise, but we just haven't saved enough money to go, so it's probably off the cards for us. Well this information, I'm sorry, and to go back. I was yawning a second about it all night, we said two minutes ago. But anyway, we'll get it right back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, what I've got here your not the head is going to hit that pillow tonight. Now we're going to have a great sleep. You're gonna believe this if you book now at Royal Caribbean dot com DoD Au forty percent off your next cruise holiday.
Speaker 3: I have to give on my wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dug out the studio right now for sure. Holiday in every way aboard Rod Caribbean has saved up to forty percent of the next holiday if you book now. Royalcarribbean dot com dot Au Teas and Sees a play Tomorrow on the show, We're giving away a cruise for two. You get two thousand dollars spending money. All your meals are paid for. You're off to the South Pacific. How do you win this? You sing for.
Speaker 7: It, Bay, you can say away to the South Pacify.
Speaker 4: All right, tomorrow there we give a cruise for two of you. You got to sing for the cruise. Now, this is not a singing competition. We've played quite a few entries but proved that time and time again. Yeah, however, is it time Jack to play a good entry? I would love to How we've got one here from Matilda who's thirteen. Now she doesn't want to go on the cruise, but she would really like her parents to go away on a cruise.
Speaker 12: Say my parents, far away, far away, far away, love.
Speaker 13: Take them away, take them away.
Speaker 6: The last during the.
Speaker 13: Day, during the day, during the day, party on Lewis PARTI and Lewis Partty on the way. Lots of police hide. If you could take them as well, they're swiming in the fool. I would be staying first. I perceived that and they do, won't They were lessing away.
Speaker 4: Well, the buffet is full for.
Speaker 13: Mate, I've been eating take away.
Speaker 2: Take them.
Speaker 11: Right, take.
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 4: Is the gold standard the best so far from thirteen year old Matilda Smith taking on an your's sail away. Now to the yin you must have the yang. Okay, if that's one of the best we've had, the gold standard, Let's go to the other end of the spectrum and yeah, let's go for let's go for this one. Don't we love Billy Joel?
Speaker 3: We love Billy.
Speaker 4: Fairly Joel love piano man as does this? Wow?
Speaker 1: I heard Christians?
Speaker 11: Sorry, girl radio that is giving away is breaked right up at the sound of it.
Speaker 14: And I went straight to honey to say.
Speaker 4: There's a bell by a harmonica as well, hats.
Speaker 14: I said, I trying to win a honeymoon seventeen years with three strapping kids in their early teens.
Speaker 11: You need some time just me.
Speaker 4: Honey, not the piano man. There's a sad story in there. No honeymoon for seventeen years for bell Shields.
Speaker 3: Just sunging it difficult to hear register.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about. Those headphones mustn't matter. I heard that very very cleanly, chack. But what a great start I heard, Christian speakers, favorite start of any of the entries so far. Let's go to Francis. Who the han She's taking on this party song agad by black lace.
Speaker 5: Armed.
Speaker 3: CRUs cruise, cruise on the quantum of the seas, tapping fun in the sun and kicking up on nicht.
Speaker 15: On a ship.
Speaker 1: How exciting that would be? Costacoasts, stuff comers, what she loved put on.
Speaker 4: TV, Elvis Presley be Ninja's taking on blue sweight shoes.
Speaker 11: Well it's one for the watchers, two for the couture.
Speaker 1: Three father Spaw, Now go on that too. But why don't you get on my.
Speaker 4: Bootsfield Crew boos Field Cruise.
Speaker 16: Well you can do anything, so get on my boos Build cruise.
Speaker 1: Alt's up Booze Booze Boozfield Cruise.
Speaker 5: A baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's lots of other stuff to do. All right, so you.
Speaker 11: Can do any thing, So get on my boots field.
Speaker 3: Pooh and it's just like no.
Speaker 4: All right. So to enter you go to the Christian o'connells Show dot com. We're giving away the cruise tomorrow on the show and another cruise next week, so you got plenty of time. But heads to the Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Why don't everyone the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Now, yesterday we did the time Waster and every day on the Time Waster, we're blessed we get hundreds of you taking part, pitching in your jokes for us. Yesterday was like nothing we've seen before because the topic we were doing was We're looking for your Bogan movies. It was huge. Jack and I actually afterwards when we said goodbye, actually my face was aching from laughing. I was laughing so much at your Boga movies. So we've never done this before. Often we do a part two in the first half hour of the show, but because Bogan movies are so big, yesterday a lot of people are actually emailing and can we have the clip? I want to hear them again. We're going to give you a second chance if you missed it yesterday, to take part in Bogan movies. But you Si Rio got this from. I didn't know this was even a website called boganmania dot com. It's their top ten list of Bogan traits. You've got a car as your Facebook profile picture. Two degrees of separation from someone on maps. You treat board shorts like regular shorts. Huggy interior decorating your house.
Speaker 3: Again, didn't he come in yourself to he doesn't?
Speaker 4: This is Patsy this one. Interior decorating your.
Speaker 3: House with the came on catigs probably there now.
Speaker 4: Patting the donation dog at Bullward's. That's not that's just teacher Mahala wearing compression wear just to go to the shops. I do that, ordering spring rolls from the local Chinese restaurant. Referred to your significant other as your partner in crime, misspelling your child child's name, I E Riley r h y a double E. And then I don't know this one. Listen to commercial radio. I don't know what you're talking about there. Now. You brought in this song today, said this is a great funny song. Chris Franklin, bloke to do with Bocans.
Speaker 3: This was I loved this song. When I was a kid, a ten years old, I had the CD single of Chris Flank.
Speaker 4: So did parody songs.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he even did any more of this new and far so this well could be his one hit. Wonder this was my first introduction. I didn't even know parody songs were a thing, and I love this. I played this so often and now I hear it back. I'm worried that it's going to be of its time.
Speaker 4: Well, I know tom Our producers taking out the word knockers. So this is the Knockolus remix and the.
Speaker 7: Red dress is blue, throwing.
Speaker 4: Any out the way. This is this well, this snippet we've that's the fund all right, Bogan movies. Let's do it all right, Bogan movies. Carrying on from Saturday night for Vola. What are the Bogans watching? I'll tell you Jack the hills hoist have eyes. Sil plus Bathurstman, said a Batman, bathhurst Man. Gold, I married my cousin Vinnie. What silver girl with the Barley tattoo. Silver plus Kontiki Air Gold, Toothless in Seattle, Silva and Life of Python Gold all right, Jackie, Well what have you got? Bogan Movies.
Speaker 3: Man Scorcese made a great film with Robert de Niro called The King of Comedy. Well, Martin's back to make the King of Commodoes.
Speaker 4: Yep, okay, yep. Silver.
Speaker 3: Jason Momoa is a bit Bogan. Oh yeah, he's not Aquaman, He's Okaman.
Speaker 4: Oh that's very good.
Speaker 3: Gold, How shas I got her groove back? Silver, and the Devil Wears Target Yeah Silver.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now though a special time waste stuff after the unpresident amount yesterday. For Bogan Movies, we're doing a part two. Jack you're ready to mark.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Bogansville. When Harry tattooed Sammie here, Gold, the Good, the Bad, and the Uggies Silver pluff ferries viewed as thongs off Gold Lady the Trampstone, gold Mark, well done, Bongo and Stash instead of tango Cash, Bongo and Stash, Silver, full flannel jacket, Silva Bogan, Biggelow, mullet jigglow, gold Mark and Seaford take a bow. That's best for the dollars for the pokies, Gold some Sammy for Stubbies and the Dark Silver Grand Turana Silver Girl with a dozen tattoos Gold dudes were, dude, where's my goombag? Broaden, Silence of the Slabs, Silva, The Wizard of the Ossy Ossy Ossy Guy, broke back Moccasin Gold, Hooning, Miss Daisy, Silva Me and v B Silver plus Smoker at Tiffany's Gold. I loved this one from Roger, Dude, where's my rats tail?
Speaker 5: Gold?
Speaker 4: Oh, Roger Rodom, Harry Potthead and the Order of the four x Gold, Chris World and Gary Potter and the Philosophers Stones Silver, Days of Chunder Silver when Huggy met Sheida not my words, I just reading them out, That's all I do. Nicholas, I sure saying they don't stand it. Pitbull dumb the Bull, Durham Pitbull Durham Silver Spider Bogan, no way bro said, no way back. Spider Man, Dude, where's my cargo shorts? Silver Bus, The Bogans of Madison County Gold, twelve Angry Mullets silver and three men in a Tarana Gold? Well down, everyone, Thank you very much. Headlines on the Way.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was a great story from Barbara, and we thought we'd use Barbara's story about setting off an alarmed to see if you've got more stories about when you set off unarmed.
Speaker 15: When I had my first son, it was about a twenty nine and a half hour labor and I spent quite a long time in a hot shower in the hospital, the steam on my back that had actually set off the alarms and caused an evacuation. Best part was my dad was a volunteer firefighter and it was his station that turned up and burst into my room.
Speaker 4: Guys and Barbara, so when did you set off the alarm? On nine four one four one o four three. Now we've got sound effects, red Jacks, was they call in? I can illustrate the stories. It's like four K storytelling on this show. So the team that producers got some alarm sound effects. So some might call in tell setting off alarm, and then I would go, we're not that or that. That's a bedside clock. When you set that off? When I set it that night before, that's me this morning? All right? Then there's this at a smoke alarm and they only go off at two am in the morning, never when there's daylight, there's this God the moment you're in real deep r em sleep. You hear this, you go, oh, I just hit it exactly. I actually actually broke one once. I actually got a brim hand and smashed it into beasts.
Speaker 3: I actually think it doesn't do itself any favors because in the middle of the night, where you do is you get it, you yank it down, you pull the battery out, and you leave it. Yes, and because you meant to replace the battery, but you just leave it done. And then it can say like that for weeks. I will point out you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, Jack, let it ring out.
Speaker 3: Can I give you a story and you can use one of your sound effects to illustrate it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've got two more carqueued up. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: When Bianca first moved to Australia, her job.
Speaker 4: Was no, no, off the alarm, be premature, there's somebody carry on because she was scratching your hair and I thought it was a signal.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a signal already. Biank's first job was at a pizza place and she accidentally put one of the tea towels through the pizza up and he caught fire. She set off the smoke alarmed.
Speaker 4: You said, you tap your nose. That's that's the alarm clock. Tell us again, get to punch on again.
Speaker 3: It says, well, it's not a punch flse, it's just a story.
Speaker 4: Get to.
Speaker 3: She puts. Realized after five years, she put a tea towel in the pizza to be kicking. Caught fire, set off the smoke alarm. Everybody you vacuated. Vacuate people around the street. It's ambulance fire drug. She gets arrested, drag from the building. What no, Now, I'm just trying to make it more.
Speaker 4: That's a sad story, all right. So when did you set the alarm off?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'common show podcast.
Speaker 4: Looking for your stories. When did you accidentally set off the alarm? Chrissy? Good morning, Hi Christian, how are you? I'm going Chrissy, Welcome to the show. So what happened? Mate?
Speaker 5: We were in.
Speaker 2: Italy and I was doing my washing in the bathroom and I thought where am I going to hang out this washing? And I saw this lead and I thought, oh, that must be a retractable clothesline. So I pulled that clothesliner and the alarm started blaring. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So what was it like a distress or a panic thing?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: I think in Italy they have it so that if you fall in the shower, it's like an alarm that sets off. But we didn't know how to stop this alarm. So my husband rang up reception and they didn't speak very good English.
Speaker 4: And I just came thank you, Well you did speak very good Italian. Which was it? You know, racism alarm? And the worst amount alarm was when no one, no one ever knows how to turn the dog. Horrible, aren't they? And you can't stand that straight. I always find myself crouching when there's an alarm going off. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Well, well we finally worked out you had to open the door on the outside, pressed the alarm and it went off. So my husband said, don't press any more buttons anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't touch anything.
Speaker 5: A touch.
Speaker 4: Gressie, lovely stuff. Have a good day you thank you, Christian, thank you, Chrissy, Catherine good Onning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you all?
Speaker 4: We're good. So you accidentally set off the alarm?
Speaker 15: I did?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 16: My husband and I had been upgraded to a suite on a cruise, and so he went off to do something and I'm going to have a long soak in the tub and on laying there, just minding my own business, and I see this cord and I went, oh, that must be the exhaust fan. So I'm pulling. Nothing happens. I wonder what that does. I pulled it a few more times and I thought, oh, well, it must be broken. I'll report it later. The next thing I know, bang bang bang bang bang on the door and I'm like what. My husband's not there, and I'm thinking, what is it They've got the time I ramble out of the tub throw on a bathrobe, these people, whole bunch of them have come belting into the room and I'm like what. And they're going, You've signed the distress alarm and I went what, And yeah, that cord that I've been pulling was a distress alarm. Let's just come to my own woman in distress in a bathtuble. I'm really distressed there, I say, yes, Yes, I was a little bit sheepish, and I learned not to pull cords again, not to play with things.
Speaker 4: That I don't know what they do, all right, Katherine lovely stuff that actually kill my Have a good day, Tony, modern Christian. Yeah, good, Tony, he actually set off the fire alarm. What's your story, Toney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mate, it wasn't It wasn't quite a fire alarm.
Speaker 8: We went into the bank to sign the paperwork for the home loan and their three year old son went missing. Sure enough, the next thing, there's an alarm. All the fly window or all the security windows fly up. Couldn't find the sun anywhere here he is sitting under the bench and impressing the juress button.
Speaker 4: I know. So did the police obviously went to shutdown? Then the police turned up.
Speaker 8: No, the police didn't turn up. Fortunately, were they.
Speaker 5: Having coffee.
Speaker 8: Fortunately the bank got onto it quick enough. But we were all locked in there for about twenty minutes until they could reset everything and put all the taller windows down again and rested.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Correct, correct.
Speaker 8: We didn't get away with any money though, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Oh right, So it was a part of a bigger plan that was a dry rup master criminal. What a team, Tony. Love this story. Thank you very much, mate. Awesome, Thanks guys, have a good day and you Razann good morning, Good morning team.
Speaker 2: My story is we're living in Germany and my fifteen year old son was working in a supermarket cleaning to get pocket money. And he was in the manager's office and he saw this button. Then he pressed it and nothing happened, so he said, that's okay, yeah at fifteen year old.
Speaker 15: So he picked packed up.
Speaker 2: It was lunchtime. They closed at lunchtime, so we packed up and on his way home on his bike and as he was on his way home, I biked all the pois went fine, passed three cars from six cops and he realized. He realized. Later we rang the supervisor of the cleaning company and what had happened. He pressed the silent armed rob re button.
Speaker 4: They got a whole button for that. You must be pretty rough in that super market.
Speaker 3: As well, if you're getting on the shop floor getting rubbed at gunpoint this second, I'll just tell the manager something.
Speaker 4: Must protect their manager, the ile shell stackers, goodness, middle manager room must be safe.
Speaker 18: It was.
Speaker 4: It was priceless, lovely stuff.
Speaker 1: Carl Brighter, you're listening to the Question you Know Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: This week on the show, let's go to Jess. Jess, it's a true one off, only one in her field. Have her listened to this from earlier in the week on the show.
Speaker 16: I'm a honey Samelia. So when people go for wine tastings and know all the different colors and the slavers of wine, I do that with I trained in America and Italy.
Speaker 4: But I'm Australia's only honey. That is some claim to be the only their Melbourne's only something. But to be this entire country, this shoes country, to be the only honey Samelia in Australia is incredible.
Speaker 3: I thought we could word the segment they're about to do is complete the sentence I am the only dot dot dot That way, it can be I am the only sword swallower in Melbourne, or you can go as big as the world, I am the only.
Speaker 4: Pope in the world, which is true, there is only one pope in the world. But yes, so we're looking for you could be Melbourne's only or you can go a smaller suburb of Cobugs only. Yeah, okay, all right, let's see what you get then. So we're looking for a one off in your field. Whatever it is, like, Jess, who is Australia's only honey Samelia? What are you well? One off in and the phrase we want them to say.
Speaker 3: Is complete the sentence I am the only dot.
Speaker 4: Dot dot dot dot in Australia or Melbourne or my suburbs, all the street, oh my house.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What are you? The one and only of Jackie Boy? The phrase at pays this morning.
Speaker 3: With this complete the sentence I am the only dot dot dot.
Speaker 4: Dot nine for one for one oh four three Fiona.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, Christian? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, so please complete the following sentence, jack I am the only.
Speaker 18: Mastive powerlift in the top fifteen in the world from Australia.
Speaker 4: Your powerlifter. Yes, that is incredible. You're lifting right now.
Speaker 18: No, I'm in my car. I just dropped my son off for his last.
Speaker 4: Exam for sounds like you're in the chitty chitty bang bang car flapping around now. So, Fiona, what are you doing like deadlifts?
Speaker 18: You do a squat, so my top squat was one hundred and fifteen kilo bloody hell.
Speaker 10: And you do a bench.
Speaker 18: So my last competition bench with sixty seven and a half kilos.
Speaker 4: And how much do you wait?
Speaker 16: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you in weight? Categories. Is that how ages?
Speaker 18: Well, don category, I'm sixty seven years old, blady.
Speaker 4: How good for you? And it's very hard to because this is all amazing what you're saying, but it wouldn't like you're in a cup of paddles and flats and walls that you're on top of the car and the metal is bending beneath the weight of you. Compete the following sharing Saki Stones a day after tomorrow. Sorry, Fion, Okay, so you're benching about sixty five yep? And what's your weight category?
Speaker 10: I weigh I'm under seventy five bloody.
Speaker 4: Almost you almost benching? Then your own body weight?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: And when did you get into this? This is incredible.
Speaker 18: I started training it the age of nineteen, and I'm natural, so I'm a natty athlete and I've always just gone to the gym and done weight training. There's just always been something that's been constant in my life.
Speaker 4: Are you being shot at what?
Speaker 18: I'm going to turn my engine.
Speaker 10: Off and I'm going to say if it makes it better, and I'll talk straight in to my phone.
Speaker 4: I've not been funny twenty five years speaking to me on the road. I've never heard it can't make that noise other than some sort of chugger bug.
Speaker 5: Is that better?
Speaker 3: That's better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So therefore it's not the rain, it's the engine. The engine you need to bench it a bench press of car. Having look under that, they'll be easy for you. You max rep and so do you go around the world for you on a competing.
Speaker 10: I have competed just in Australia for the moment, and the new federation USAPL has just come out, which is a worldwide federation. Yeah, and they dragged tests, so it's very important if you're a natural athlete to make sure you're in the tested competition and they if I now can probably go around the world and jump into other competitions. But I'm just I'm not actually at the top of where I can go yet. So I'm going to compete again in September at their nationals and I'm hoping I can put even more on the bar and eventually like it to be awesome moving just to get to number one.
Speaker 4: Let us know when you're getting nearer the nationals. We'd love to get you back on the show and wish you good luck.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you, that would be wonderful.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's amazing. All right, far up the old chuggerbug again now and fly your way your way to work. Thanks Christian, pleasure, love your chance to you.
Speaker 3: That make it sound like there was one competition for natural athletes, then another.
Speaker 4: Competition for the rest of us. Juices, let's kind of rob it now. Good morning, Robert, Good Robert. What's your story then, so we're looking for one offs today. You think you're the one and only in an area? What's yours?
Speaker 5: Robert? I'm then only person in the world who has been through air hijacking rehearsal twice and then being in actual aircraft hijacking.
Speaker 4: Robert, this is incredible. So first of all, then before we get into that, actually you've experienced and survived in aircraft hijacking. So why were you being trained? Are you like an air marshal law?
Speaker 5: Now, I was in the Army Reserve and we were volunteering to help the police. So three o'clock in the morning, for two mornings in a row, we're up at Tallamarine Airport and acting as passages on an aircraft so that the police could practice the getting hijackers off.
Speaker 4: Wow, that must have incredible. And then then you're actually involved in a real life hijacking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, I did that rehearsal. We did have two nights in a row. And then eight years ago out of Tallomarine there's a Malaysian Airline flight to London that got hijacked and I was on that flight.
Speaker 4: So what happened, if you don't mind, I was asking again.
Speaker 5: Well, the guy ended up being just been released out of a psychiatric hospital. He'd just gone to the airport, bought a ticket, bought a ghetto blaster and then walked and took it on the plane. And as the plane was taking off, about four or five minutes into the flight, he's walked up to the front of the aircraft and was telling the staff that he wanted to talk to the pilot and he had a bomb, and so we ended up having a circle for a while. This is one o'clock in the morning. We were in the air for about two hours. Then we landed in the middle of nowhere at the airport. We're on the tarmac for about three hours, and then because we'd left the country officially, we're put into one of those the empty fingers at the airport and we're there for another three hours.
Speaker 4: That was what an ordeal for you. All people must have been terrified.
Speaker 5: Well, I had the problem because what the process was. So I was a little bit flippant about it because I know, I just work in the airlines, and I know it's it's impossible to get anything bad on talk play in these days. So I wasn't particularly worried. But it was just the fact that I'd been through that process twice before.
Speaker 4: But everybody else on the plane, it wasn't being flipping. Must have been terrified. There must have been. And you're obviously there with your friends on watching a movie.
Speaker 3: And can you put Big Bang theory back on the last day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they they weren't really aware of what was happening because it wasn't as there was a government or anything else. It was.
Speaker 4: Ghetto blasters saying he's got a bomb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he was.
Speaker 14: He was.
Speaker 5: He wasn't telling everybody that.
Speaker 4: He told M, keep it yourself. You need to keep this on the life. Can I trust you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Wow, Robin, what a story.
Speaker 4: And everyone got off safe.
Speaker 5: Everyone got off safe, and you got to have a flight ladder on that day, which threw everybody out because you don't want to have fine tables everything else. But it was Yeah, there are a lot of a lot of a lot of scared people on there because we're not aware of what was going on because at one o'clock in the morning, two o'clock in the morning, there's nothing happening at the airport. So even when even when they tried to provide us food, well, the food they provided us were frozen muffins.
Speaker 3: Memory you said it like, that's the scariest part of the stay when I almost lost the finish.
Speaker 5: You try eating your frozen muffin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to try. It's been in a hijacked plane. Muff Rather take that than the plane some springles instead.
Speaker 5: Most of the problem that most of us had was that we were on the plane on the tarmac for about three hours. We can see all the police cars and the lights flashing and all that, but we're sitting there for three hours with nothing happening. So that was the worst part because, yeah, we didn't know whether it was a bomb or or what was really happening, and so we're all sitting there, obviously stuck in our seats for three hours. We're just nothing unusual going to London. But it was just the fact that we could see the police there and nothing was happening.
Speaker 4: So were you trying to console people and go, look, you're going to be all right, this is okay, it's probably not a bomb.
Speaker 5: Well, we weren't really allowed to move around because yeah, the police want to know where everybody was. That's what the staff was saying.
Speaker 4: Stay in your seats, the police where everybody is.
Speaker 5: Ourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 5: It was just the unknown, like, oh, it's just the the unknown. You don't know, you know whether there is a real bombs bo or oh yeah, what's what's the bad? But it's actually going to happen.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. You're the most casual, laid back man I have ever met if I had survived a hijacking. At what we're talking about, mister Muffley. But I love the fact that it's the muffin You've got the most to say about Robert. Incredible story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us this morning. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: So once again, Jack, complete after me, Yes, complete the sentence.
Speaker 4: I am the only person to come through a hijacking and had a terrible muffet.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today is Thank You Baker Day, So pop in thank you guys, join that party at Ferguson Player and say thank you Ferguson Player for thirty years of Tiddley oggies. Ohy yoggy yogy hye. That's what you can ser in the office that complete after me the following sentence, oggie oggy oggie.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go, there we go, all.
Speaker 4: Right, no energy on that. It's almost nine Joe, you already did it once, but it doesn't matter. It's a repetition. Bakery bands. Who's on stage at Bakefest Fleetwood Bap gold nice flower? Yeah me too, but a rall soft flowery bap?
Speaker 3: Remember that time? Who was one of your daughter's boyfriends who ate your bap? Then you came in the next day.
Speaker 4: You really seen changed missed his building in me because the rest of them were gluten free and I'd hidden a normal one, right and then an exbot is an X now and I think it's because of this he ate my one got a story? Huh? Make that the primo bun jovie. That's what passage on Sadilver job. He's on stage at bake Fest. Who's this all that.
Speaker 11: Who is there?
Speaker 4: It's bread Shearon cold Oh my god. From the eighties and nineties. They're rapping away on stage like them rappers. Yes, the Yeasty Boys Gold this one I did in the last couple of seconds of the song. I mean trying to get a Tiddley Augie one in. What I got is tiggy oggy pop extra. Anyone who can get the Tiddley Oggie in Jackie Boy who has on stage bake Fest twenty three mumpet and buns. Oh, yes, very good, yeap gold Chumber.
Speaker 3: Wonder why wonder?
Speaker 4: Why wonder why they're life here? That's gone sign Sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Look down and I'm like, I thought that was good. Why did I underline it self raising flow rider instead of self raising flowers?
Speaker 4: You're all wondering, We're all wondering.
Speaker 3: But I'll bring it back with this Chris Crosshof.
Speaker 4: Oh fairy god. He brought it back, and.
Speaker 3: I've gone for Tiddley Ouggy as well in the last seconds. Not very good snoop og no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: No, You've lost this again.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show Time Wasted Today Bakery bands up for grants for the best in Show two hundred and fifty dollars in cash and thanks to focusing player. Tidley Oggie is delivered to your office.
Speaker 3: If you get Tiddley Oggy into your bakery band extra point.
Speaker 4: There's some good ones.
Speaker 3: I'm sad that I didn't get I had a great movie, Tiddly Uggy movie.
Speaker 4: What's you done? What's you done?
Speaker 3: Instead a talented mister Ripley the Tiddley mister Oggy.
Speaker 4: Gold, thank you all right. Bakery bands Puff Pastry, Daddy Gold, Daniel well done, Vinina Slice sliced Baby. Wayne was the first one. Weld and Wayne Gold, Bun dmc gold, Tiddley Ougy Osbourne Go. That's really good. Daniel, well done, Bun Direction Silver, Pearl Jam Donuts Silver plus, Freda Claire, He's tap dancing up Claire lie Back Sabbath Silver plus, uh Bo Tiddley Oggie Bo Diddley Yes go Andy at Nab well done, Pat Bennettart Gold. That's from Judy working for Australian Disability Daycare Center North. Good on you, Baghetti Mercury Baghetti Mercury Silver, Marianne James Bunt Gold, Kelly that's very good. New Kids on the snot Block Gold Willow Cafe Q shout out Mark There, pumpa nickelback Silver, Danish Monogue Silver, j Loaf Gold, Libby well done, the Notorious Pie Gold metallic Cacre Silva. That's Andrew at Oh Jocklin's snop block Party. Oh that's the gold party reference on gold Hello, Mark, the Doeclaimers, the Doclaimers brand Sorry, Benny Boy, Bicky Minash anyone, Bicky Manag Darren well done in carum Down's Banana Rama bread Silver, fleetwood back Lava Bronz calling rat Street Boys, you know, calling Racking Bakery. Yeah, Silver Stan at eSchool Foods, Tiddley Oggie Newton John is not almost coast. Tiddley's moving on Ferguson Player supply Gold. That's very good, Andy madoa Gold, Kelly thirty seconds to Marzipan silver and Keith Sherbury, Oh God, that's Keith Shermy is really good. Amanda at First National Westward, all right, who's getting the two and fifty dollars? And then Tiddy Orgies for their office.
Speaker 3: Right down to Andy on behalf of his team at NAB they're getting it for bo Tiddley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good, well done. Last song for us this morning.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow on the show, giving someone great news that they've won a Royal Caribbean cruise for two. You get two thousand dollars spending money. You're off to the South Pacific holiday in everywhere broad Royal Caribbean. Save up to forty next holiday. Book now at Royalcarribbean dot com dot you, t's and c supply. You sing for your cruise Christian Baky all right, so going to be one tomorrow. Another cruise next week on the show, but the first one to be one for two of you tomorrow. You enter at the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au. We loved earlier Matilda, who's thirteen, made this.
Speaker 12: Say my parents far away, far away, far away, take.
Speaker 13: Them away, Take them away.
Speaker 4: Very good for Matilda. Some new ones then Simone shotting with this take on teenage dirt bag by Wheetas.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm just as cruizaby.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it's like outside, Lady.
Speaker 4: My husband's the cruiser. Baby like me cheeky, it's cheeky. I like that's some I'm very good, Bill Medley, time of my life being murdered now by Ken Now. I've never really want to sing out of their notes. It's like Jackie Boy, lots of week, Now you've got me. Ken Now.
Speaker 19: Had the cruise of my life. No, I never felt this for before breakfast, lunch and tea, lacking in between, and I owe it all to you. Royal Caribbee was one and the.
Speaker 4: Cruise of my life. Here we get the idea, why put too much effort?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 4: Why put too much of it into.
Speaker 3: Wins free cruise rehearsal?
Speaker 4: First take, only take, That's what we say on the show. Darren's taking on Prince Kiss. Just sleep, wait, ambitious before and say I love this.
Speaker 20: You don't need to kick leave, Yes, these brats first ten, just leave it home to me. I'll help you understand what Darren Gunny.
Speaker 4: There was another minute and a half and sadly rub against the time. But if we if we weren't Dwayne Clark, Phil Collins, great song, Billy, don't lose my number. I think the best time to do this is when you've got a skin fill down the local pub. Get out that microphone he's bringing with beer, can seek her.
Speaker 1: Marry knew it found.
Speaker 4: Tickets to be fu all right, tell you what combination tomorrow? What's he saying?
Speaker 17: Seeing a toddler four grands?
Speaker 1: Marry knew it found.
Speaker 4: Where to find you, tickets to be found and give it a crack.
Speaker 17: You believe me, that would been on a horridy so so Christian Christian blues Man number.
Speaker 4: I will actually we must. You don't come tomorrow. Sorry, you can call me. What a quite ending? Oh my god, Dwayne Clark, what a stop? That's my number? How that we're gonna find it? Given the cruise to tomorrow? You can enter today The Christian okond of show dot com dot au. Everybody who has entered, thank you so much. It's great. On playing these back. Tune in from one from six for about them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast