Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you own a mannequin or life size cutout? Do you own a mannequin or a life size cut out? Do you own something stuffed? Ideally an animal taxidermy? You ever seen they are freaking They scare me. Stuffed animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't have one on my wall, on your.
Speaker 2: Wall's head up there or Badger's face. Don't ever get him as a president stuffed antelope.
Speaker 4: It ain't going on the wall. That is not going on the wall, not in this house.
Speaker 2: It's good to.
Speaker 4: Get that out there.
Speaker 2: Do you own a manequin or a life size cut out?
Speaker 4: Something stuffed?
Speaker 2: And I just yeah, gone, all right, that was the other one I go, we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Do you own a gong?
Speaker 2: I bet you one of our listeners as a.
Speaker 3: Gone extra point if we can hear the gong gong?
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, let's go into the lines. Matt up. First of all, Christian, who are you? I'm good? So what do you own? What have you got on the list that we're looking for this morning?
Speaker 5: I own a life size cutting out of Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Great and how so well?
Speaker 5: Missus is a big fan of Ryan Reynolds, so originally bought it as a joke.
Speaker 6: I heard a sort of hide behind doors and.
Speaker 7: Scare our out of her.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there we just lives in the front room and looks out over the road.
Speaker 2: And where'd you driving? By live?
Speaker 4: I mean we so imagine you're driving through Lily Down.
Speaker 2: Just oh yeah, we're pretty well known there.
Speaker 8: Now after that through Lockdown.
Speaker 5: We put a mask on him.
Speaker 7: When the foot Yeah.
Speaker 4: Grand, Finally we can pick a team as well, can.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he's all dressed up, ready to go.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Matt, Thank you very much. Cool, have a good day. Cheers.
Speaker 2: Mark. Yes, what have you got?
Speaker 4: I believe that you own something stuffed?
Speaker 6: I've got a few stuffed animals. I've got a baby stuff channel and a few stuff or two stuff monkeys and crocodile.
Speaker 2: How come we've got all those?
Speaker 6: I supply train and supply animals for film and television work. And yeah, one of the monkeys being on the logans with Steve Irwin.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a claim to fame. Maybe we're do an animal special weakness comaids to fame. He's with Steve Irwin. That's the good Mark, So what a job, you train up animals to be in movies and TV. Yeah, so what would be in your kind of hall of fame where what are some of the biggest successes that.
Speaker 6: We might have known about, Oh the news for the ad I've had, I had a monkey on Ned Kelly. Well, I've got I've trained for the A B C. And I'm the way down to Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Now with a chuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the chuck staring in?
Speaker 6: The Chuck started in a film called Uh Spreadsheet in the AB.
Speaker 2: Spreadsheet make a Day as they die for that one and Chicken account move to Melbourne. That is amazing. How on earth do you get into that line of Workmark?
Speaker 6: I've always like animals and.
Speaker 2: And tell me this, do you have to go to the animal? Sometimes have to go up against other animals like auditions.
Speaker 6: No, you've got a quote and it they want to see what the animal can do.
Speaker 2: And see.
Speaker 4: That's bringing me bringing you say compare trombone.
Speaker 2: Once he doesn't do it when I say action and that chicken made me have a count expensive feep for the account of movies for ABC. We're going to fall out, Mark, Mark, that's.
Speaker 4: A great one. Thank you very much. She cool, No problems you, Emma, I've.
Speaker 8: Got a life sized cut out of my husband he leaves behind the BedHead.
Speaker 2: Okay, this sounds terrifying. Why have you got a life sized cut out of your husband behind the bed for his fortieth.
Speaker 8: A few years ago? For the theme was Shane of Agency had to come as someone or something relating to him, so his job.
Speaker 9: Or some music he liked.
Speaker 8: So as decorations, I ordered a life size cut out of him djaying and when he used to do a bit of bedroom DJing.
Speaker 4: Awesome, that's great, Shane of the Ages.
Speaker 2: What grind for a party?
Speaker 8: It was great and there was we had I got masked as well, so anybody that didn't dress up had to put on a mask of his face. So there was like heaps of Shane dancing around the party with his faith on. He said it was quite disturbing to see his own faith on ladies with a nice clean Australia.
Speaker 4: And the cleavage.
Speaker 2: When was the last time he had to work cleavage radio? Oh, the embarrassment to this form cleavage madam language.
Speaker 10: Then, Emma, of all the places you can put the Shane cardboard cut out in your house, why did you choose behind the bear.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to.
Speaker 8: Well, he's not taking out or anything. It's just pidden away there. I didn't know where else to put it.
Speaker 4: Two of your husband into the bedroom. All right, Emma, see you later. That's you call in a word cleavage.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: By now they're doing do you own a look and speak to anyone who owns a mannequin or life size cut out or something and something stuffed f good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning Christian crewe.
Speaker 7: How are you doing good?
Speaker 2: And what do you own them?
Speaker 11: I own three manequins and four full sized skeletons.
Speaker 2: It's quite sort of what you're going to madam. Two sorts there in the garage. How you've got and you've got several? Yes.
Speaker 11: I love Halloween. You can keep Christmas in the Easter Bonny get boiled. I love Halloween. What happens then I do a full frontal front graph.
Speaker 3: That's a show that's scary for the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You get the candy from AnyWho a full frontal at the.
Speaker 11: House, Yes, a full front garden display. So I have an interactive that the children come.
Speaker 5: In and.
Speaker 4: Front garden and interactive let's move on, let's be everybody.
Speaker 11: Yes, so last year the manequins was the bride and groom and the two page children. So and then the skeletons are around in the graveyard and do another thing.
Speaker 4: Incredible, but it's all very good.
Speaker 11: Actually photograph I sent you an email yesterday with photograph.
Speaker 2: You can see my spam filters skeleton full frontal filter.
Speaker 4: I've had to have it in store.
Speaker 11: I'm already planning next year or this year's Halloween.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 11: And they're all I'm going to have them all working. So the manequins are actually going to be washing my car while the skeletons are mowing the lawn and cutting the hedge. And I'll only have one.
Speaker 4: Do you mean they're going to be working?
Speaker 11: Yes, well I'll have ones working, well, not actually physically working, but propped up with the lawnmower, and another one with the hedge.
Speaker 4: Clippers seven seven days a week.
Speaker 11: No, I only have it for the day, only for Halloween day, yea.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, if you're driving that scene, you know, like five am scared.
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, it's quite a lot of kids come through lots. It was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: Any full frontal later on this year. Thanks, it's a Halloween thing by now, John, Christian shot and stunned, Shot and stunned after chatter Fife, What do you own, John.
Speaker 5: I own a life size cut out of Gary Ablet Senior, dressed up in his footage.
Speaker 4: Year obviously a Cats fan. Yeah, nine hour back.
Speaker 8: From a Bombers.
Speaker 7: But I got it off an next bomber, John Barnes. He gave it to me Dad, and it lives in the garage.
Speaker 9: Next to the TV and you look at him all night when you watch the footy.
Speaker 10: And yeah, so it's like a family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation.
Speaker 5: Pretty much, from a John to a John to another John.
Speaker 4: The whole line of John's You've got to find the next John to give it to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know I'm having a son by Missus Waite. Let me call him John.
Speaker 4: Maybe a middle name, maybe a middle name in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's about it. Christian, you should take it on Antiques Road Show. Believe this is from.
Speaker 9: The I wish I could have been.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for cool well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Recently on the show, we were looking for your killer facts, right, I don't just mean like a good one or a vaguely interesting one. And it was to do with music. And we asked actually for killer facts because we started getting some facts and they're a bit hum drum, which we really want killer facts. Here are some of the facts we had in our search for killer facts about music.
Speaker 11: My actual fact, growing up in England loved Ultravox Vienna and I was mortified Joe doldchi show uppy if I stop Vienna getting to number one?
Speaker 7: What Maria and Maryland was?
Speaker 5: Do you know how I got their name?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: Actually do you know what kind of car he uses? Was be And the song Smoke on the Water.
Speaker 12: The working title for it was the Dan Dane Song because it starts off Dan Dan Dan.
Speaker 5: Rose switch out of Mine Owner I was written under five units.
Speaker 11: According to my brother LUNDI song Rapture was the first song with.
Speaker 5: A rap to go to number on one. The song Rebel yelled by Billy Idle. It's actually a type of bourbon.
Speaker 7: T Richards and Nick Jago were.
Speaker 9: Drinking at a party and read Billy.
Speaker 7: Idol saw it and said, great, I'm going to write a song called that, and I'm going to call my next.
Speaker 12: Album that during Revenue Faker Street. The studio musician was Rafael Revenscoft. He was after being paid twenty five pounds. He did not get paid for the sex riff on Baker Street, one of the best of all time.
Speaker 4: In the name of Raphael Rabin Scoff.
Speaker 2: We are back with our search for Killer Fax this week Animal Killer Fax. Do you have a great, really great fat at killer Fat about animals? Jackie boy? What have you got?
Speaker 3: I just heard this recently and this will blow your mind. What sound does a snake make?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Snakes actually don't make any sound. They've got no vocal cords. It's a myth and we think they make the slithery sound, but they don't. Oh yeah, I mean I have seen this they do on that snake on Harry Potter does Movie Snakes.
Speaker 2: That's a film.
Speaker 4: It's not David.
Speaker 3: Movie snakes might but real.
Speaker 2: Noise. It was added by Hollywood apparently, So I guess it's not so scary if you just see a snake on a like jungle Book and he's just sort of there.
Speaker 4: Noise the kill of fact.
Speaker 2: I found out that weekend when we had some friends around right one that met my big fat cat Larry. And when they approached Larry, they gave a very slow blink. Right, I said, what is that?
Speaker 4: What did you just do?
Speaker 2: Apparently if you blink slowly at a cat and it returns the blink slowly, it's happy with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I used to do that to our cat.
Speaker 2: Really, it's a show of love to your to your pit cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you blink really slow, right.
Speaker 2: Jack, what have you just did? Never do that again?
Speaker 3: That was my slow blink.
Speaker 4: But it was like the quickest brink I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: How slow is the slow blink meant to be?
Speaker 4: It's got a bit. It's more like, no, that has too quick. That's gonna yoursage.
Speaker 2: I think actually just had a microsleep. All right, give us a call. Then, do you have a animal fact?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 2: What have you got for us? Can that animal fact?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 13: Christian?
Speaker 9: When you horror a vulture, not that we have to worry about it too much, but when you harass the scare of vulture, it will vomit like a defensive mechanism, and that vomit can actually melt steel or dissolve steel.
Speaker 4: Wow, right out the blocks.
Speaker 2: So if I crept up on a vulture right, and they went, it's going to chunder and then that under could dissolve.
Speaker 3: The hood of your car.
Speaker 9: Ye're correct.
Speaker 2: Wow, how do you know that, Chris? You've seen this happen in nature?
Speaker 9: Well, I've actually I learned it from my year four students on a primary school teacher. So if you ever want to learn to kill a fact about animals, just ask students, well, open up.
Speaker 2: To me that the kids letting on today and when your next half them for that, because that is a great one, Chris will send your prize strong start.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Chris, thank you. That is what we're looking for this morning. Who asked we are here, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: My killer fact is that female rabbits can get pregnant while they're pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't what are you now, David Attenborough.
Speaker 4: Establishing us You don't know what you're talking about? You just making up?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, hang on the umpire decided I love the umpire, the kind effect umpire.
Speaker 4: He say, yes, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. That's a great one. Thank you you Now that's what I know to father out about. Okay, when you do that mild weekss.
Speaker 4: Brian Christian more.
Speaker 5: Killer fact is about the common rat and left unhunted, with no natural predator to grow to full age, it can grow to eighty fourth to Naughty Kilo, No, I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Maybe get any human man, human, Brian, I love it. Okay, have a good day, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. It's a serious business, old rap facts, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Oh cool? Nine four one four one O four three Killer animal Facts.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We are looking for your killer animal facts.
Speaker 7: Or if you go Ben Miles, three horses get pregnant.
Speaker 2: That is true. You're quite right, well done, good one. You didn't care for Ben's No, I liked it.
Speaker 3: I just I thought of myself getting pregnant when he said it. That's why I paused.
Speaker 1: The birth can out.
Speaker 3: Sorry Ben, Sorry about all listeners.
Speaker 4: You're right, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: How do you think you'd fare if it was you pregnant? It would be horrendous, wouldn't it would moaning?
Speaker 3: I would love to try it.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have some saying that, but you know the moaning we would do, there would be so much moaning. For nine months.
Speaker 4: All right, be any boy. Thank you very much for that, Sarah. Yeah, Hi, yeah, I'm good Sarah. You Killer Animal Fact, our lions went.
Speaker 9: On hate every fifteen minutes for a week straight.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that on Planet Earth. Was to David Attenborough, every fifteen minutes. What they've got like a stop watch.
Speaker 8: I don't know how long they last, but yeah, every fifteen minutes for a week straight.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the moment mating happens, which is not what we're after put anyway, let's go with it. Thank you very much, Sarah, Darren Christian there you are, Darren. Welcome to the show, Killer Animal Fact as.
Speaker 7: Killer and handy. Did you know the crickets you can tell the temperature byle listening to the chips every thirty seconds, you can't. You kill how many chips and divided by three and get you get celsious.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That is a great one. That is that you count the chirp every thirty seconds, then divide by three and you get it in celsius.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 2: You I do you know what? I can't wait for my English relatives to come over and they're going to think I've termed full crunding. It's twenty seven degrees.
Speaker 7: She's done that.
Speaker 2: You listened to the chirps and living off the land for the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: Darren, that is a great one. I love that. Thank you very much, Darren for sharing. Janelle.
Speaker 14: Hi, how are you, Christian?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Jane. Now welcome to the show. Killer Animal Fact.
Speaker 2: What have you got?
Speaker 14: My killer fact is that sheepe have three hundred and sixty degree careerful vision. And how I know this is because I have a baby shape and I've tried it.
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 3: Sneak up behind it? See if I can see you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you sort of stand to like one side, but right to the back behind them, and then.
Speaker 4: They're just sort of aware.
Speaker 12: Of you all.
Speaker 2: Can hear you?
Speaker 14: Yeah exactly, But and.
Speaker 2: Now can rotate its head to try and get that sort of range of motion to to go three six pounds.
Speaker 14: The sheep doing it, they keep their head straight and they look at the corner of the eye.
Speaker 3: Behind them.
Speaker 4: Come on, as you got that some kind of mirror system going on a periscope.
Speaker 2: They're not going to look behind them.
Speaker 4: I can still see you see there?
Speaker 2: Stand up my bum stop it. I gotta say, do you know I don't want to fall out with you. I love the idea of it. I do not believe that that is true. There's no way that can be true, you know.
Speaker 14: I guess I look look it up on in Google of facts about shape.
Speaker 7: And it's actually on me.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to dive in right now and I'm happily call you back and apologize if it's correct. Okay, you know.
Speaker 4: My independent research.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Okyl's show podcast.
Speaker 2: We are the home every Monday on the radio of your miss Herd lyrics. Let's get into the new ones. It's just another mishard many Christian O'Connell's miss hurd lyrics.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All the email's coming in, Kippen. The misshard lyrics going as always. Whenever you hear one, you email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. You never heard this before, we go through all your misheard lyrics. If we'd agree with what you think you're miss hearing, if not for the great ones, Hall of Favor last week too, Hall of Famous first one Jenny, and now I beg to see your dentures one more time by Tones Tonight.
Speaker 4: Disease Your Dangerous One.
Speaker 2: Mark Sammy took us through the musicals of Beauty and the Beast. Lick You'll be are lickuri is Yes, indeed we hate the police, all right, eisdeal first ones in today. Then we've got Derek Derek former Triple M listener, first time murder, Welcome to the show. Derek's got this Michael Jackson, Dirty Diana, Dirty Diana now? Or is it dirty Diana's thong? Are we hearing dirty Dina's thong? Yep, that's the kind of human we get when we're buying Derek in the.
Speaker 4: Big trades from Triple M.
Speaker 2: He's bringing the.
Speaker 4: Thomb tumor.
Speaker 2: We can't throw stones? All right, let's go to Mark, who's got the beg's You should be dancing? What you're doing on your back? Or is it what you're doing Eddie Betts? It's just there, isn't it turning up? Listener?
Speaker 4: What you're doing Eddie Betts?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: One world done, Mark another Mark this on.
Speaker 2: Have a nice day by the Stereophonics, Lie around all day, have a nice drink to chase.
Speaker 4: Lie around Okay, the trigger cheers or is it.
Speaker 2: Lie around all day?
Speaker 4: Have a drink of cheese, lie around a day The trigd cheers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hearing drink of cheese one hundred actually for cheese. This one comes from Rocky Verma. Hell of a name there, Rocky. He's got middle or blue sky Mine. They're crossing their fingers. They pay the truthmakers.
Speaker 4: They're crusting their fingers.
Speaker 3: They pay the truth bacons.
Speaker 2: Or is it according to Rocky Verma they're crossing the fingers. They pay the true Jamaicans.
Speaker 1: They're crusting their fingers, then pay the true bacons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm hearing true Jamaicans.
Speaker 1: They're crusting their fingers, then pay.
Speaker 4: The truth bacon.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sarah Morton, Nirvana Harts, shape Box, Hey Weight, I got a new complaint? Or is it hey Weight, I got a liver complaint.
Speaker 3: No, you have to be very creative for that one to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't hear that there at all. Nick, I've got a misheard the weekend. Take my breath away and make it last forever, babe, take or is it it's our second cheese one this week? Take my breath away and make it mozzarella babe. Take my bet, I'm hearing that making mozzarella babes. That is a great one, Nick Star, come on in all that's this week's Miss hurdlerc. You can email me whatever you hear them on Miss Heal Them Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Thank you, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, time wasted. Today, Hikea is hosting its first ever music festival today.
Speaker 2: Musicians design of chefs and speakers for an immersive twenty four hour event streamed live on their website.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so on brand.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hours is a pretty long music festival, so it.
Speaker 4: Takes a builder on their cabinet. AM all right, guys.
Speaker 2: It's the world's first festival where it's the stage. You got to build it yourself. It's an Ikea one you know from Stargan or something. Anyways, headline by we love this guy. We are right across this on this show, Oh mate. DJ Katranda, Sorry headline and so glad he's headlining at last and that kid's getting a break. That is great news.
Speaker 3: Uh sorry, I thought that was one of your time oisters.
Speaker 4: Is someone that is actually who it's head last. I was trying to get the joke.
Speaker 2: And TikTok influencer pastor queen. The world is changing, guys, the world is changing. Okay, So today then we're looking for your di y bands ik fs, di y bands. Who's on the main stage. Oh, a legendary soul singer. That's right, otis rendering gold. Thank you.
Speaker 4: The Kings oh I love and the Kings of Leon.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 2: If you're in the decking business, rename now as the Kings of Leon. Sometimes if you're doing a dry project, you need, like you know, something to help move a bit of wood to get you need like a persuader. That's right, you need Sheryl crowbar.
Speaker 6: Silver.
Speaker 2: They might be pliers silver stuck on that old silver. Can't touch this, that's right, it's mc hammer drill.
Speaker 3: Bron what I had. I actually had it down and crossed it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, DJ Catandra and what about old plywood mac silver?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jackie boy? What have you got di y bands for Ikeafest.
Speaker 10: It's one of the UK's biggest ever girl groups working on a little project.
Speaker 3: It's the Spice Frack Girls.
Speaker 2: Tom Paucer is actually nodded his head like no, yes, no, no, no, it was it was a universal not Bronz.
Speaker 4: Who's that band who gets the laise your hands on your heads like that? Actually the thing of like someone surrendering.
Speaker 3: When they get the rest of come up with your hat on your head? Who's that band who when they get off stage they like doing a bit of arts and crafts? The glueglue, dolls.
Speaker 2: And crass is not di I y It is not di I y I don't sell glitters.
Speaker 4: Now, wonder you'd surrendered?
Speaker 3: How about the B fifty screws?
Speaker 2: That's good? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And who's that guy in.
Speaker 3: N Sync who doesn't like the raw? Would look justin Timberstein.
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 4: That's gold? All right? What have you got then? Di I Y bands not of arts and crafts? Okay?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show Here time now for today's time waste? All right with the news that IKEA is hosting his very first music festival. D I Y band, who's on the stage? You're ready to march? Jacky MC flat packer, Silver Leoni, thank you wiring system of a downlight?
Speaker 3: Too much going on, bronze.
Speaker 2: Try the red Hot Trilli Peppers gold plus, World done. If you're a if you're some tradees the Red Hot Trilly that is very good. New Kids on a Chopping Block Silver, You just buy a chopping block.
Speaker 4: The Block Street Boys, Bronze, the Lily allen Key gold.
Speaker 2: That's very good.
Speaker 4: Word I Meghan Snoop Dog Kennel.
Speaker 3: I guess a good Dedy project.
Speaker 2: At home Silver plus mc Hammer and Nails, too obvious, Bronze, Nickel Bracket Silver, Michael Nutt and Bolt.
Speaker 3: Gold plus.
Speaker 4: That is very good.
Speaker 2: World done David. The doors need some w D fourty Silver, Michael Toughler.
Speaker 4: Drilling Heidi silver plus Bunning's clear.
Speaker 2: Water Revival Gold, Why done.
Speaker 4: Chris raging as a bloody sounding machine. Good.
Speaker 2: Try to make it better, try trusting. I really tried Whoti in the blowtorch silver and finally headlining Aretha Frankly.
Speaker 4: Only Franklin will do.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm thinking that's a joke. I don't get Yeah, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Oh he's marked it down for he doesn't know. All right, Thanks for listening. Take care.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast